Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Drake

EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland seen after workout and talks new marriage

Singer Kelly Rowland is all smiles after working out at a gym in Los Angeles yesterday. The 33-year-old Destiny’s Child singer tied the knot with her manager Tim Witherspoon in bucolic Costa Rica two weeks ago.
Photo: Vladimir Labissiere/Splash News

Beyonce leaves an office building in a see through dress in New York City

Bordello singer Beyonce was seen leaving an office building wearing long braid extensions in her hair and a see through dress in New York City yesterday.
Photo: Splash News

Rapper Drake dine with friends at Madeo in West Hollywood , CA

Rapper Drake is struggling to find a stable relationship with a woman. The Metrosexual Canadian has been linked with numerous women including strippers, butt models, tennis superstar Serena Williams, and singers Kelly Rowland and Rihanna — who has issues of her own. But the gay rumors surrounding Drake persist. Drake was seen dining with friends at Madeo in West Hollywood, CA, last night.
Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News

141 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kelly Rowland, Beyonce, Drake”

aRoTh says:

:blink:

Why fo’ come da F- Drake got on Rih’s pajama blouse fuh?

:homerdrool @Kelly’s shirt. Krippy Kreme. Warm please.

CHA CHA says:

SHE BANGS :yahoo: IM LOVIN HER ISLAND LOOK AS OF LATE…MEANWHILE, I just can fathom why Drake thought it was cute to come out in Rihannas night shirt :no:

CHA CHA says:

@AROTH WE FUKKKKIN >>>>>> here <<<<<<<<

aRoTh says:

@Cha

If ONLY YEW knew. :wink:

I want Bey’s nails/color.

n1kk1a says:

Drake look in kinda :gay: up there….. J/s……

VDot says:

Drake and his sateen woman’s blouse :facepalm:

Beyonce and these Poetic Justice braids :facepalm:

Kelly wore that donut shirt to the gym? I know people were in their PISSED! :cuss:

That satin shirt :dead:

VDot says:

:lol: at Drake doing his DaDa lean

zurishay says:

Why does Drake always look like a special needs child???

Buttercup says:

Krippy Kreme. Warm please.
    ===========
    I have driven clear across four lanes of traffic and popped a U-turn because the hot sign was turned on whilst I was driving by. That was almost 10 years ago, and my cousin still talks about it every chance she gets. Yeah, she was about 8 months pregnant, and we had a couple of close calls to accidents, but she didn’t die :shrug:

datsmdubya2u says:

I like the name game :mad: Freddie Mae, Fredricka Martha , Celestine,

Buttercup says:

Why does Drake always look like a special needs child???
    ============
    It’s called contained these days :winky: #NoHoneyDip

aRoTh says:

@Butter

THAT is the ONLY way I will eat a donut or honeybun…….warm. We don’t have a Krippy Kreme here but I will buy the ones from the grocer and warm them chits with a cup of soy milk?!?!!?! Man listen.

——-

“But did you die?!”

Oh we bringing the name game up here? :lol:

Nebruh

First of all Beyonce braids look old already. Like they stank. She needs to get her money byke from Aabie. I know an African did it :eek: Give me a moment to process Drake’s shirt and how he is walking like he is the sexiest thing on earth. I bet you cannot tell that FISH nothing.

Aubrey looks like he’s lost some weight though. :thumbsup:

AntBGr8 says:

Drake my dude and all, but I’m not convinced he’s a special needs baby.

@Razz: Why did I spit my water out downstairs when I read the name SABLE. Anybody named Sable in 2014 that was born after the Carter administration needs to managed to die or change their name. SABLE????? Wasn’t a car named after that. A Mercury Sable?? I think Karlie Redd prolly drove a Sable and sang doo wop with one.

=============
    I feel like Bruce Bruce. He said he’ll eat 6 of them and his back teeth won’t even touch 1. The closest one back home is about 30 minutes away. I always had to get at least 2 dozen: 1 to eat and 1 for the ride :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

Drake look like he’s trying to give us “Blue Steel” a la Zoolander :rofl:

But the gay rumors surrounding Drake persist
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This nukka got on a Carolina blue silky shirt. I wonder WHY.

® says:

Drake has on Rita Orno’s blouse. I rebuke the TLC creep blouse! :praying: Lawd please don’t let satin come byke in, I knows people who’s pits leak sweat and satin+sweat= :hurl:

“But did you die?!”
    =============
    ^^^^Was so applicable. It was well before The Hangover, so I just kept saying, “You good though, right? right?”

Why does Drake always look like a special needs child???
    :stop: It’s CONTAINED

datsmdubya2u says:

Drake look like he’s trying to give us “Blue Steel” a la Zoolander
    ———-
    Why lordt!

He said he’ll eat 6 of them and his back teeth won’t even touch 1.
    Fugg yewwwwwwwwwwwwww! I promise I only font cuss on this blog :rofl:

Trying not to piss my pants dealing with y’all fugguhs!

CHA CHA says:

GERALDINE

<<< Has almost wrecked on the corner of Peace and Person Street here in Raleigh fuggin round with the Krispy Kreme Hot NOW sign, rain, and MY DADDY. :rofl:

Taste born here in NC. :yahoo:

==========
    This made me think of one girl back home. She’s a year younger than me and does not play the radio. She was a thumb sucker and crosseyed :blink: but kids DARE NOT pick on her. She would take that thumb out of her mouth and get to work. Like Sharkeisha :eek:

Drake look like he wore than shirt because he likes how the fabric feel against his nipples
    He be at the basketball games like :winky: it’s a little chilly in here. I hope Lebron don’t look over and see my high beams out

She would take that thumb out of her mouth and get to work. Like Sharkeisha
    She contained or nah? :ghost:

Ms Peaches says:

It’s called contained these days -:crying:

I rebuke the TLC creep blouse! -:wail:

Why is my name in that damn list- :hailnaw:

CHA CHA says:

LOUISE :kona:

VDot says:

He said he’ll eat 6 of them and his back teeth won’t even touch 1.

Now I’m about to go find a donut!

———

Bad Influence says:

Beyonce looks ugly as hell in that pic up there :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

Did anyone say bertha

Mary Anne

@Datsmdubya2 Yea I think Dubb covered it :lol:

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm: so he sexy in that 70′s pimp attire

CHA CHA says:

ummm, Was I the only one to notice Bambi first name is ADDIE…. :huh: yeah go with Bambi like its the name your Ancestors gave you :no:

Bad Influence says:

OK that was rude. But that thick neck and those braids got her looking all testosterone’y :huh:

® says:

Is your name Geraldine? :blink: :rofl:

® says:

Helen
    Ernestine

Philomena
    Wilomena
    Elizabeth < — I am sorry if you name you baby Elizabeth in 2014 she will have an old face. PERIOD.

Bad Influence says:

:crying: @ “she contained or nah?”

Chacha I remeber when I first looked up her real name…and told her on twitter to stick to bambi. She must have be the youngest in her family because that’s an old name for a young person. Much like My name except it’s with an A not an E.

datsmdubya2u says:

Thomasina, Charlesetta

Fugg yewwwwwwwwwwwwww! I promise I only font cuss on this blog :rofl:
    ============
    :hahaha: I cuss people smooth out in my head. All they see is a smile and hear me say okay though.

Ms Peaches says:

So anybody born before 1960 could possibly have their name on this list. I aint the onlest one. Tell the truth. It’s either your first name or middle.

@BAD: I already said her braid look old and she just got them like Tuesday. They must’ve used old Barbie hair on here. . She looks like she probably swings them all the time like :lolsign: And Jay be like :rolleyes: You so childish.

Ms Peaches says:

I’m calling out all Lynn’s, Lyn or Lins

and she just got them like Tuesday.
    ———
    :huh:

Sooo she needs to use product when getting her hair braided then? or clip the ends one..

Thomasina, Charlesetta
    i thought this said Charleston :rofl:

nah I am a straight 80s baby :facepalm:

Bad Influence says:

@MisTake her head looks like my cats scratch pad..if she don’t git with that fuzzy mane and those hideous glasses…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

These people at this job just told me that due to my current condition, they are letting me go because they dont have anywhere to place me. lmao. Lord, please let this other job call me back.

Or shyt sleep with a rag on her head. :lol: but that’s her.. getting braids is like chump change to her I guess. I don’t have the luxery of getting braids one week and taking them out the next. :shrug:

When you have long money you don’t have to care for your braids like the rest :lol:

zurishay says:

contained is the new word??? Well, thanks, I didn’t know. I removed retarded from my vocab…now I have to reprogram myself to not use special needs. Thanks guys.

===============
    :rofl: That sign is no joke!

Bad Influence says:

@Keya….wait :stop: what?

———–
    :huh: WTF this mean?

I pray you get another job boo! :hug:

She contained or nah?
    ========
    You already know :yes:

CHA CHA says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Edie (pronouced EE-dee) :hahaha: OK thats cute, but Addie….ADD WHAT NOW :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

by Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake on May 29, 2014 at 12:14 pm

——————————————–
    Way a mint :stop: What’s wrong with u? Is that legal?

CHA CHA says:

my sister middle and last name is old Jean Green :hahaha: she named after my old azz auntie who snuck and told the nurse in the delivery room to add her name on the form :hahaha: SET MY MAMA ALL THE WAY UP

============
    *record scratch* :wait: WHAT?! Your “current condition?” As in Juliana? Let me take some deep breaths while I wait to hear more of the story. I can feel my blood starting to boil.

CHA CHA says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Gladys

:sad:

there is a girl in my complex name CREE’OHSHA and she like 20

CHA CHA says:

datsmdubya2u says:

Vera :trophy: :hahaha: YOU WIN YOU WIN

Ms Peaches says:

So how about the name Lee???? Come to think of it, I don’t know no man under age 40 with Lee in their name.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Somebody go get @Dem about the legaalities of such

Sandra we getting a post on CLIFFORD over on IG with his NEW GIRLFREN???????????????????????????????????

CHA CHA says:

@MsPeaches :yes: My brother is 28, his middle name is LEE …my cousin name is LEOTIS :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Butter I was like say what?! So when this man responds to my email I am going to forward it all to my personal email so I can have proof. I mean, HR was just here so you mean to tell me he don’t know better than to say “your current condition?” Seriously?! Im hot right now. ugh.

missyJ says:

Y’all these folks will not let me live tah-day!

Tea Is Finally Here says:

I know a Thomasina…never heard the name until her and my cousin hooked. That crazy bish later went on to murder my little cousin. R.I.P. Mikayla. Google her sorry a$s Thomasina Mack her and her boyfriend sitting in jail as I type.

So how about the name Lee????
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    The milla name of MY MAMA
    MY SISTER
    My father in law
    19 yo BFF
    Hell the milla name of MY BFF MAMA.

In the south you add Lee in when you cant think of ANYTHING else male OR female

Or Renee in if you female. I know ladies with milla name Renee from age 1-60. I aint kidding.

Tea Is Finally Here says:

*hooked up

============
    :facepalm: I can’t believe he actually left a paper trail. Does being pregnant hinder you from doing your job or do you require special accommodations?

coco creamy says:

:offtopic: well sorta previous topic

“I just thought that I was a girl and that there was no difference between girls and boys,” he said. “I think in my imagination I thought that I would hit puberty and I would start turning into a girl.” :crying:

da FUGG :blink:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

Kiosha

LEOTIS
    ——

I know someone with the middle name wentworth and another Flintwood as his first…boff youngins

missyJ says:

==============

:facepalm:

Do you need help filing your EEO violation?

datsmdubya2u says:

Vera YOU WIN YOU WIN

by CHA CHA on May 29, 2014 at 12:23 pm

———————————-

I accept this award on behalf of all the ole fashion country named bishes errywhere :yahoo:

missyJ says:

==========

Don’t eem matter if it did.. still covered under FMLA intermittent leave and EEO…

Juliana is going to Hah-Vardh y’all! :woohoo: all off the strength of his loose typing fangas

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————
    Well I can’t lift heavy things. But I have seen other people have to go on light duty and all that, and they make accommodations for them. smdh. They claim they will try to place me someplace else. smh. Right about now, I don’t even give a damn about that part. But how are you going to tell me about my “current condition” I can’t deal. Ugh.

Keya, please ask them what they mean by “current condition” :waiting:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

What about Cor’shavious and Cor’tavious named after potential daddy Corey…1 of which turned about not to be Corey’s

zurishay says:

Contact the EEOC :yes: Sick back and let them handle the rest.

datsmdubya2u says:

Especially the bishes under 40

I would ask them to summarize it in writing b/c I would like a copy for my unemployment filing.

See if they stupid enough to do it.

IF NOT then you always have your email you already HAVE as proof

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Missyj I need some legal help. Yup. Where Bomb at? I need to talk to her on the phone on some real life stuff.

MissHarlem says:

KEYA that’s a violation :coffee:

bama_n_jersey says:

:wth: they don’t have anywhere to “place” you? What’s wrong with where you are “placed” now?

Where Bomb at? I need to talk to her on the phone on some real life stuff.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You could always call AttorneyMom.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yall I am so annoyed. Mind you they told be a few weeks back that my position was phasing out. However YESTERDAY HR told me that that was on hold and they were not moving forward with that. The fugg :blink: SO today this is what I have to hear. I’m ready to call the lady from HR and cuss her ass out. But I have to keep ratchet Nakeya in check right now.

@Bama N Jersey I just noticed the gravi….so you from Bama AND you ill a Taurus??????????????

Why HELLOOOOO there :love:

Buttercup says:

See if they stupid enough to do it.
    ============
    :cosign: If he sent that initial email, he would be dumb enough to make it plain that you’re being let go because you’re pregnant.

MissHarlem says:

Trouble don’t last always. Hey hey hey :coffee:

datsmdubya2u says:

Contact the EEOC Sick back and let them handle the rest.

by zurishay on May 29, 2014 at 12:32 pm

———————————–

They think we stupid or don’t have the fortitude to see a lawsuit thru…

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Nothing is wrong with where I am placed now, I guess they just don’t want to pay anyone to do what I am doing, so they are getting rid of my position all together. Mind you, two months ago I was told the position was going full time. smdh. Pray for me yall.

___________________________________

Right! You on here fonting so clearly you not digging ditches or laying bricks :mad: :wtf:

:warning: is your condition your pregnancy??? They can’t comment on that. Or is it your actual job? I feel like you might have answered already but I haven’t read the comments yet and I want to be enraged. Is it effective today? That BS. Sorry :hugs:

buddapecan says:

Sandra Mae Rose! If you don’t call Clifford Harris and tell him to get his funky arse somewhere and sit down! I love him and Tiny together so I feel like I’m emotionally invested. LOL!!! He’s being so disrespectful right now. If he’s done with his marriage…be done…file the papers and move on! But don’t disrespect this woman who has held you down when she should have abandoned your childish arse! *jumps off TI bandwagon on to Tameka’s side* And for the record all the roses have chose Tony as the FOB if they decide to divorce so Clifford WILL BE dragged up an through here!!!!

But I have to keep ratchet Nakeya in check right now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wait until you gone.

In fact…. type up an email telling her to go fugg herself and then DIE…and set it to send next week. I can tell you how to set it on a future send. I did one at a nonprofit I used to work at back in 2001. So I know Outlook still has the ability today.

Buttercup says:

They think we stupid or don’t have the fortitude to see a lawsuit thru…
    ==============
    Too bad he didn’t know Keya is a rose. Missy has declared that Juliana is going to Harvard, and it shall be so! :thankyou:

Tea Is Finally Here says:

sorry to hear about your cousin Tea :hug:
    (now, will you please logout and take Corey and not Corey’s w/you?) :ghost:

missyJ says:

@Keya

Right nah.. get together all of any written communication praising you before and after it became obvious you were pregnant. Go see HR now and ask for a copy of your HR file. Forward any emails relating to deadlines, projects, assignments etc to your personal email. Keep the email you were sent. Try to trap him, ask him if you will be considered for rehire AFTER you deliver (not that you want to come back you just need more proof it is pregnancy related).

How long have you been there? More than 12 months or have worked at least 1250 hours in the previous 12 months? We want to file an FMLA grievance as well.

AFTER they let you go, get a formal termination letter before you leave the building. Go straight home and hit up eeoc dot gov. Follow the link to file a complaint. You don’t even need a lawyer to get your coint (sorry Bomb).

Pray for me yall.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Girl God got you. Maybe this his way of tellin you to sit down and rest and let him do his work.

===========
    Send the HR rep who told you that a quick email. Tell her that you just wanted to make sure that you understood the conversation on yesterday, and if she could confirm your thoughts, that would be great.

____________________________

Don’t cuss her Keya; just get her to confirm in writing that the phase-out is on hold :tea:

VDot says:

:newpost: sadly it’s not about TI over in Brazil playing craps and with snow bunnies :huh: I’m leaning towards cutting him off my :hump: list

Spicy_Ma says:

My sister’s name is Novella

Everything Missy J said.

I am a MEAN bish. I wipe hard drives out before I leave and shred anything I EVER WORKED ON. Tuh. But Dont do that. Dont be me. Dont send the email either. I’m sorry God.

See if they stupid enough to do it.
    ________________________________

:pray: praying for the furtheration of their boundless stupidity :nun:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He really replied to this email, and not even bothering to try to correct the part about my current condition. Flucking clowns. I can’t. Well really I can, and I will. #LawyeredUpTime

CHA CHA says:

YEAP WE GOT ABOUT 8 RENEE’s spelled just like that in our family :yes:

You could always call AttorneyMom
    :dead:

Where can I see Clifford posting? :waiting:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb you just don’t know. My exit letter is gonna be NASTY in the nicest way possible. A big F U with a smile. But ok no. I am going to do right because I need that blessing of the new job. God don’t like ugly so I have to remember that. Ohhh Lawd. smh

____________________________

Dubb spoke that!
    I co-sign it!
    Keya, you just receive it and thank HIM! :phew: I almost got happy on that Dubb!

VDot says:

:pray: for Keys

Taken- on IG trouleman31

bama_n_jersey says:

@WhoDat yep I am from Bama and I am a fellow Taurus. Was it you that said you/your family was from Montgomery?

@VDot: i saw it :no: While he could just be “posing with a fan” he is showing all his byke teeth and got furious with Tameka for being in the same picture frame as him. She wasn’t even touching Floyd. NOT NAN TIME. Hypocrisy. It’s real. I guess they officially done now. There are no Fs given

kenbakerswife says:

aRoTh says:

@Butter

_________________________________________________________

Well you would probably have a orgasim if you had one hot straight off the line.

The Pearl! says:

Miss Iyana stay RAZZLING on you hating bishes :nun: says:

Oh we bringing the name game up here? :lol:
    Nebruh
    @Razz, I saw you downstairs with MY name! Glad to know I wouldn’t make a good tranny! :winky: :thankyou: