Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, V. Stiviano

Kim Kardashian at USC Shoah Foundation1

TV personality Kim Kardashian wore all white to the USC Shoah Foundation’s 20th Anniversary Gala at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza on Wednesday May 7, in Century City, California. Here she posed with 100-year-old Yevnige Salibian, a Genocide survivor during WWI.
Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images

Chrissy Teigen promotes Aquafina1

Socialite Chrissy Teigen attended Aquafina’s New National Campaign, ‘Pledge. Drink. Win’, encouraging kids to drink more water at MLB Fan Cave on Thursday, May 8 in New York City.
Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images

V. Stiviano has previous arrest record for shoplifting.

Before she took up a hobby as a professional gold digger, V. Stivano was a petty shoplifter. Stiviano, ex-mistress of LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling, was arrested in 2004 for reportedly stealing $174.50 worth of goods from an Old Navy store. Stiviano, who then went by the name of Monica Gallegos, was arrested by the Santa Monica Police Department. Stiviano, who was 21 at the time of the arrest, was charged with petty theft and burglary and served one day in jail and two years on probation, according to reports.
Photo: Splash News

48 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen, V. Stiviano”

Lady_Elle says:

Kim K. & Yevnige Salibian… just awkard! :thinking:

Chrissy… no words!

V… there are lots of former BOOSTERS in the business! ** shrugs **
    :lipssealed:

VDot says:

All these broadss hit :yes:

Wow…Stivano completely changed her appearance.

MsLolo says:

That woman don’t even know Kim is posed up behind her :no:

Buttercup says:

Yevnige Salibian would roll right over Kim’s feet if she had any idea who she was or how she got her claim to fame.

Just Looking says:

@Booters :yahoo: Would :love: to have the new pink and tan gucci sukey bag if you Booster :cell: me

Old Navy… 174.00 dollars, humph some people keep it small, Marshall’s, Macys..She graduated to Millionaire boosting old racist men.

VDot says:

Chrissy’s legs look like a parenthesis.

Kim K looKS like a wax drag queen version of herself.

Monica aka V looks like Elease from Bad Girls club.

:facepalm:

sassyshe says:

That elderly lady is like why is that tramp next to me, I refuse this pic

VDot says:

:lol: Ms Lolo. She does look like she photo bombed that poor lady :yes:

Buttercup says:

$174.50 :blink: I guess she tried the merchandise in a baby stroller bit, because $175 worth of stuff at Old Navy is a good bit.

@NikkeMinxx says:

encouraging kids to drink more water
    __________________________________________________
    and they should be encouraging her to eat more sandwiches. Feet too big to be that dayum little. I wanna fight her every time I see her.

Just Looking says:

The virginal Creme White that Mrs. Kayne West to be has on, is not the business. NOPE, NAH

@LoLo – That poor lady when roll herself down a flight of steps. Perhaps, Kim standing behind is not as bad, as the dreadful things that happened in her past.

Chrissy – Not comment

That woman don’t even know Kim is posed up behind her :no:
    …..

__________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

Saida says:

That lady wants no parts of still face

@NikkeMinxx says:

Stiviano grew out of her looks…. and the pic is not helping her in the is she or aint she a man debate….

libra80sbaby says:

You know good and hell well Kim dont even know how to say genocide.

MsLolo says:

Thank you! Hand place just so on the handle of the wheelchair. BYE :chickenhead:

MsLolo says:

placed*

Buttercup says:

=========
    I finally put in my request for a Prada Saffiano Luxe :bite: I didn’t get an immediate, “Oh hell nawl!” Wishful thinking for Mother’s Day.

Just Looking says:

libra80sbaby says:

You know good and hell well Kim dont even know how to say genocide.
    IKR

In Kenya’s Voice to Kim – SPELL IT!

missyJ says:

Only Diane Keaton can pull off them tuxedo skirts and even she pushes the limit

Kim startin to look a lil Cher-ish bout the face :think:

Cher voice: :whistle: gypsees, tramps and theeves… *slings Cher hair*

missyJ says:

I finally put in my request for a Prada Saffiano Luxe I didn’t get an immediate, “Oh hell nawl!” Wishful thinking for Mother’s Day.

=====================

Wait! Ain’t you fixin to leave Mr. Butters if he don’t put a ring on it soon?? I see you :eek: :lol:

Ms. YaYa says:

That old lady looks like she is saying “honey can you please get me away from this lady” :oldman:

Just Looking says:

@Butter – A diva after my own heart…Don’t tell Mista, but been eyeing that. They have a mini for 950.00

The big ole one is 2k :nono: Not going to be able to do it. We got a Sweet 16 and 18th birthday coming up in less than 1 year.

libra80sbaby says:

:thinking: Well maybe Kim DOES know about genocide…her and her family been killin black men’s careers and/or personalities since like 2004

MsLolo says:

@justlooking If that’s the case, Ms.Salibian is saying help and get this heifer away through clenched teeth. That ain’t a smile. I know she’s not wheeling herself around. Assistant, come get this lady.

MsLolo says:

:cheers:

:think: Well maybe Kim DOES know about genocide…her and her family been killin black men’s careers and/or personalities since like 2004

_________________________

bodda bing! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

========
    :lol: He knows my plan. We’ve carried on like we’ve been in a relationship since I told him in January. I already have his birthday presents and we may not be together when that time rolls around :|

Buttercup says:

==========
    Bless your heart :kiss: I haven’t asked for a bag in about a year and a half, so I’m long overdue.

Buttercup says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:brokenheart:
    ===========
    If you don’t git with that :chase:

missyJ says:

==================

Same thing me and the ex-mister did. Then we carried on for another 6 months after the official breakup. Then we didn’t speak for 6 months :lol: then we were best friends (no :hump: ) for about 5 months took trips and everything. Finally in February after being broken up for 2 years, I wrote him a long letter and said this cannot go on and we haven’t spoken since. It’s weird not being with your best friend. I hope Mr. Butter gon down to the mall and see what Kay got on sale :lol:

I AINT MADATCHA says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

_________________________

BOOM!

Buttercup says:

I hope Mr. Butter gon down to the mall and see what Kay got on sale
    ==========
    *Beystankface* :hahaha: I’m just kidding. I’ve been a little conflicted, because he’s been out of work since December and just accepted a job offer today. I told him my plan a couple of months after I made up my mind (and when he was still employed). I felt kinda bad, because the first thing he said was, “Dang, can I at least get a job first?” But he had a job for 5.5 years before that :shrug:

:cry: I can’t imagine how hard it was for you to finally let go.

Buttercup says:

I didn’t eem say nothing to you Butter!
    =========
    Yeen have to :nana:

libra80sbaby says:

I asked Mr. Libra straight up after 3 years together. Umm what is we gone do cause yeen gone keep wearin my cootie cat out and not stick wit it. If’n ween getting married, I need to move on to somebody who KNOW what they want. I aint got time. I left it at that and let him decide what he was gone do…6 months later, we were engaged. These niggas be knowin if they wanna wife you or not. They just be trying to see how long they can get by WITHOUT doing it. Shidddd…not me! Either give me a ring, or get the hell on so I can take my vinger bath and find another suitor.

:hi: I AINT MADATCHA!

that won’t me who said that :nono: that was that crazy libra80sbaby :lol:
    she what the old folks call ‘terched’ :lol:

Buttercup says:

===========
    :dead: It doesn’t get any more plain that that!

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

:hi: I AINT MADATCHA!

that won’t me who said that

You said it :kona:

:dead:

thriftStoreJungle says:

chrissy is so badly built. she’s like the tragic asian kardashian. and the geriatric :cloud: shade ms. Salibian is providing is just golden. BYE KIM!

I AINT MADATCHA says:

:hi: DTTS! I’m a newbie, so my bad @libra80sbaby. But @Nancy I know you were thinking it. :lol: