NBC Universal Cable Entertainment Upfront

Socialite siblings Kim and Khloe Kardashian were among the well-heeled reality TV personalities attending the NBC Universal Cable Entertainment Upfront in New York City on Thursday, May 15.
Photo: Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com

NBC Universal Cable Entertainment Upfront 2014

Reality TV personality Kandi Burruss was among the stars attending the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfront 2014, held at the Javits Center North Hall in New York City on Thursday, May 15.
Photo: Jennifer Graylock/INFphoto.com

NBC Universal Cable Entertainment Upfront 2014

Reality TV personality Nene Leakes was among the stars at the NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Upfront in New York City, Thursday.
Photo: Dara Kushner/INFphoto.com

64 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kandi Burruss, Nene Leakes”

KIMMODE :has on dif SHOES

Kandi looks cute.

MsOnederful says:

For Kandi to be a millionaire..her hair always look a mess.. for the money she’s worth..her hair she be laid like Marlos! Love her either way

Why you got a close up of Kandi’s cankle

aRoTh says:

Kim looks nice.

@MsOne

Marlo’s hair does look nice, for the most part. Face be beat too.

Matchsticks says:

Nene’s face is beat… and I don’t like that ho, so she hardly gets compliments from me… :tea:

oooh I :love: Adrienne Bailon’s shoes. her toes may not like em but I do. :yes:

Crickett says:

Kandi starting to look like Gladys Knight.

Buttercup says:

Kandi looks like she’s slimming down a little. She was getting church mama arms there for a minute….

Adrian’s shoes look to big for her, and I cannot get used to that toe cleavage look :nono:

aRoTh says:

@Match

Yes it is!

Is that Adrian B? Are her shoes too big?

Crickett says:

“Don’t call me NeNe, call me Chubsy-Ubsy.”

aRoTh says:

LOL @Luvn

You peeped that too? I do like her shoes tho’.

Matchsticks says:

I think Kandi’s just always going to look simple…I don’t think she’s capable of being glamorous…from her hair to her clothes, etc. She just always comes off as simple…but they say those who live & dress simple keep money in their pocket…so…

eastpointvet says:

kandi looking good

Buttercup says:Kandi looks like she’s slimming down a little.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought that too. she started packing on pounds a few months back.
    She looks GOODT!

Buttercup says:

Adrienne looks like a little girl playing dress up in her mama’s heels.

aRoTh says:

Why does it look like Adrian borrowed all of her clothes? Those shorts are Mimi saggy in the front. :no:

I been on a liquid diet for 3 hours & I think Im dying. Let me get me a sammich before I be done fell out up in here. :egg:

I dont know how yall do it but I aint about that life :no:

they say those who live & dress simple keep money in their pocket…so
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    right; she maybe simple looking in Kandi’s words “I can take care of EVERYBODY, if I want too”

shoot she owns two nice homes.

aRoTh says:

…..and she and Tamar favor. So she borrowed her shoes, shorts and face? :shrug:

missyJ says:

We need the side pic of Khloe. He wore her butt pads… Cartoon booty!!!

User Friendly says:I been on a liquid diet for 3 hours & I think Im dying. Let me get me a sammich before I be done fell out up in here.

:lol: its tough. I haven’t tried a liquid diet, I do go once a week just veggies and fruits :phew:

Hershey says:

Kandi is still waist training, she looks good but she’s looking more and more like the Grinch in the face and that head :nono:

I :heart: Nene WERK BISH! Love her whole look….’cept for that blonde rug on her head.

Wasting time says:

sassyshe says:

My son came home a month ago talking about how his daddy said his stepmom his other mom. I went awf, needless to say the whole fam sat him down and explained how he has and will only have ONE mother
    ===================================================
    lolol Yes
    I remember my dad told me to tell my mom dinner was ready so I called her and she was so :confused: She said I had dinner and I said dad told me to tell you dinner was ready, she said put him on the phone, I walk in the kitchen and his dumb but say you told your mom dinner ready, I said yup and she want to talk to you and pass him the phone. He looking at the phone like :huh: all I heard was Yes Yes Yes Ok won’t happen again. I know my momma read him for points and edges.

Hershey says: Kandi is still waist training
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    whats that about again?
    Eventually her waist will be small permanently?

How long does this take?

waterlily_76 says:

Same crossed-leg pose.

LMAO!!!!
    at that story WASTING :hahaha: that’s great

Wasting time says:

I guess Kandi not with child then . . .
    NeNe ain’t look like herself up there

VDot says:

Crickett says:

Kandi starting to look like Gladys Knight.

This tickled me :lol:

This is the prettiest that I have ever seen Nene. Insecurity looks really good on her. I guess she finally got the hint about that Donald Trump wig.

missyJ says:

===============

What liquids??

missyJ says:

What liquids??

I had some cashew, vanilla bean, maple agave drink that I got from the juicing place. my belly is like :waiting: so where the rest at? when you gonna chew something?

VDot says:

I think I’ma do a liquid diet tonight :koolaid:

missyJ says:

===============

Girl obviously doesn’t use a glam squad.. no biggie but she can splurge on the 5.99 Vogue, Elle, Cosmo, heyul even Ebony :tea:

BostonBabe says:

OpinionHated says:

a scunt (stupid + c*nt = scunt)

————————————–

What part of Boston are you from?

Nene, looks good. I am not feeling Adrianne’s feet in those shoes

OpinionHated says:

The Kardashian dresses are hawt…

Kandi is wearing the heck out of that dress and although I love those shoes I don’t love them with that dress – I would have done something more plain

Nene’s makeup looks good her dress is ugulay

Who is the blond chick with the big shoes – I thught it was Adriene Ballou or however you spell her name – who is that – her shorts too big too – her outfit had potential if any of the items actually fit her…

Laughing at this waste training mess – how bout you just eat right and do some dang situps – people always looking for the easy route… tying up your organs until they pop through your neck can’t be healthy…. you hear about men doing stupid sh*t like that to look good for us – ladies stop killing yourself for these beer belly men….

Wasting time says:

Luvn
    My dad still tells that story. I don’t call my step mother momm but my son calls her grandma and loves her. If he only knew. My mom cool with it cause he call her something else :no: MY momma a mess!

Buttercup says:

all I heard was Yes Yes Yes Ok won’t happen again
    ==========

OpinionHated says:

BostonBabe says:

What part of Boston are you from?

———————-
    da best paht Dawchesta… that’s my Boston accent… ha ha ha how bout you … I hope I didn’t curse you out on the T or nothing – I be cursing people on the T all the time they so dang ignant… lol

BostonBabe says:

I am from the ‘Pan

DYmondgurl says:

This is the prettiest that I have ever seen Nene.
    “““““““““`
    FRFR! Imma lil goth so I :love: her dress like I did Beys black no.

Wasting time says:

my belly is like :waiting: so where the rest at? when you gonna chew something? . . . . . :rofl: I know you in pain and I don’t mean to laugh but but but . . .

Buttercup says:

Heeeeey Butter! (pronounced “Budduh”)
    ========
    :hug: Hey Nancy. (Even though I read your comment in Craig’s mama’s voice when she was speaking to Mrs. Parker).

missyJ says:

I had some cashew, vanilla bean, maple agave drink that I got from the juicing place. :huh:

I hate all this mixed up chit they sell that is useless… guhl juice yourself some fresh veggies and fruits and you will be set

Why you got a close up of Kandi’s cankle

I thought you wanted to see the intricate detail of her shoes. :shrug:

BostonBabe says:

@ Opinion I asked where you were from because I am used to hearing only Southie or suburb chicks say “Cunt”

Buttercup says:

===========
    Spanx has a line for men :coffee:

Why you got a close up of Kandi’s cankle

I thought you wanted to see the intricate detail of her shoes
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    SANDRA u r too Funny I don’t know how to take you sometimes lol

so yall didnt tie down your belly after giving birth either? I thought everybody at least did that. :shrugs:

men and women cant be compared. :nono:

DYmondgurl says:

Southie or suburb chicks say “Cunt”
    ——————-

:yes: I usta hate that word, now tis my fav :oops: used on the regular while :steer:

I think I’ma do a liquid diet tonight :koolaid:

SEW simple. :rofl:

chile please Im eating me some food now. I juiced for half a day :champ:

thats good e-dam-nough!

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Hershey says: Kandi is still waist training
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    whats that about again?
    Eventually her waist will be small permanently?

How long does this take?

_____________________________

wearing a ridiculously small corset that smashes your organs together and can kill you, but your waist will be smaller :coffee:

BostonBabe says:

I usta hate that word, now tis my fav used on the regular while

——————————————-

I would try that but the white bostonians take that word soooo serious, LOL

Crickett says:

Why are step parents portrayed as being mean and evil- I think Disney has something to do with it. I’m a step mother and needless to say it’s not easy to have kids disrespect you when you feed, pick-up, drop off,clean up after and try to teach them something. Can’t ask them to do nothing, won’t even clean a dish or vacuum the floor- all because “you ain’t my momma”

OpinionHated says:

BostonBabe says:

—————————-
    It’s a Bajan thing we use the word c*nt like other people say damn…. mudacunt, wa de c*nt, blasted c*nt – we use it as a noun verb and adjective… she look like a c*nt….ha ha ha ha it just slides off the tongue – by adding the S I get to say it at work and they have no idea what i’m talking about…

Kandi is snatched, that is all! :tea:

Aprilbaby says:

Something is always off with Kandi. A shame becasue she has money. But she is from here.

MrsMantha says:

Kandi is naturally beautiful in my opinion but she just tacky, look at how her house is decorated, the other chicks she hangs with beside Phadrea.. they all tacky.