Nelly’s Private Dancer, Shantel Jackson, Wants You to Know…

Shantel Jackson and Nelly

…that she is not messing around with a married man.

Boxer Floyd Mayweather‘s ex-concubine Shantel Jackson created quite a buzz on social media when she posted a photo of herself posing alongside NBA legend and team owner Michael Jordan. Jackson’s followers immediately surmised — rather crudely — that Jordan’s right hand was palming her rather ample buttocks. In his left hand he clutched a wad of cash. The implications of the photo were provocative and buzz-worthy. As you know, rappers and professional athletes routinely pass the same women around amongst them.

The photo is wholly inappropriate as Mr. Jordan is a married man whose wife, Yvette Prieto, recently welcomed twin girls.

Shantel Jackson and Michael Jordan

In case anyone tried to compare her situation to that of Donald Sterling‘s soon-to-broke mistress, Vanessa Stiviano, Miss Jackson deleted the photo and quickly put up a photo of herself with her latest ATM machine, boyfriend rapper Nelly.

As you know, Stiviano rocked the NBA when she (allegedly) leaked audio of her former benefactor, Sterling, telling her not to bring NBA legend Magic Johnson to his games. Stiviano made the mistake of posing for a photo with Magic and posting the evidence on her Instagram page.

Earlier in the week Shantel Instagram’d an image of a broom and dustpan sweeping up the Charlotte Bobcats logo. Jordan is majority owner of the Bobcats, who were eliminated in the 1st round of the 2014 NBA playoffs by the Miami HEAT.

• Was Donald Sterling the Victim of An Invasion of Privacy?
  • Reaction to Donald Sterling’s Ban for Life from the NBA
  • Obama Interrupts Asia Trip to Slam “Incredibly Offensive” Statements by Clippers Owner
  • Nelly: Madonna ‘F*cked Up’ by Dropping N-Word
  • Spotted on IFWT

176 Responses to “Nelly’s Private Dancer, Shantel Jackson, Wants You to Know…”

Smonae says:

She got fired from the Money Team,, she looking for a sponsor :shrugs:

Don’t nobody give a fawk about the latest Samson and Dalilah :rolleyes: Morning :waves:

:offtopic: Has anyone ever taken the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Test before? Is it difficult; is it an expensive exam?

Gigi26 says:

Word on the street is that Floyd ain’t too thrilled about this here, said he put her bidness on the gram and what not… :tea: Bytch made niggas are running rampant nowadays :no:

@Jenie: I took that exam a while ago, its not that bad just brush up on skills like time management since it is a timed exam. It was 120 when I took it but it may be more or less now.

capricorn83 says:

So supposedly Floyd posted a pic of her sonogram this morning saying they broke up b/c she aborted his twins. #messy

Wasting time says:

:no: Floyd is showing that 50 is right. He ain’t want her and it’s been a year why he mad?

Smonae says:

Jeni & Gigi Morning :hugs:

Gigi26 says:

Any good practice exams you can recommend for me :thinking: or any practice material ?

SummerBaby says:

I swear I don’t get why they keep recycling the same chicks. I think Nelly is going through a midlife crisis based on some of his Instagram posts. :tea:

Gigi26 says:

OMG Gat dayum :shock: Capricorn, I heard about it but he took that pic down quick :yes:

Well I for one am applauding Chantel, cuz if a nigga ain’t loyal why bring two kids into the mix to be miserable with and add to the brood?

Bella770 says:

She is a step down from Tae :tea:

Gigi26 says:

@Jenie: I just bought the Princeton review GRE book :yes: and timed myself on it…that and maybe they could have some software to go along with it..But that book alone should do you justice :yes:

—————
      First off Good Morning. Second what type of bytch made jig puts up a picture just to tell people that she aborted the kid(s)?! So you think that’s gonna do what? That stupid I can’t control my self shyt right here is part of the reason why she did it. Stupid. Good for her. The Money Train and everyone on it are clowns. Period.

I think Nelly is going through a midlife crisis
      ———————–
      I’m starting to believe that Nelly is one of the people who knows he is cute, and it got to his head…you know what I mean. smdh. He needs to get his life together. Make a new album…that’s worth hearing or something. I mean, what is he doing with his life?

SummerBaby says:

—————–
      :shocked:

Gigi26 says:

Mike ain’t looking so bad up there in that pic…lookin like Chicago Bulls Mike :thinking:

VDot says:

@Jenie – I took it. But that was like 8 years ago. :thinking: Actually it was the GMAT I took and not the GRE. \ Either way, I just got a practice book from the bookstore and would flip through it from time to time while on the porcelain bowl. :yes: Test itself wasn’t hard.

:waves: Heeey Errybody!

Gigi26 says:

I just read up about that tone :tea: Good reviews on that book by the way :yes: I have been dodging this test but looks like I will have to take it eventually to get in Georgia State Doctoral program in Human Resources :cry: Lawd ….. pray for me please :eek: I’m so serious too….

Jordan still fine. Ion care what nobody say. :tea:

Social media has given everybody a platform. Its like, “oh YOU got something to say too?” :rolleyes:

VDot says:

:blink:

She heard what he did to his other baby mama :box: and was like :nono: I want no parts of that.

User Friendly says:

Jordan still fine. Ion care what nobody say.

:cosign: :tea: Fine as hell to me

:hug: Smonae

SummerBaby says:

I swear I don’t get why they keep recycling the same chicks.

I don’t mind explaining it again. You see, men are natural born hunter/collectors. They love to hunt 2-legged prey and they collect trophies for bragging rights. There is no bigger trophy to a rapper or athlete than one that was once owned by one of their peers. :yes:

VDot says:

Bishes need to start locking up their sonogram pics nowadays. SMH! See if they didn’t have that rule where you have to get a sonogram/pic before an abortion, they wouldn’t have that issue. :lol:

capricorn83 says:

:facepalm:

I wouldnt wanna be stuck with that dude either. The money train may not even make it 18 more years. bump that.

———-
      :cosign: Some things for the best.

VDot says:

I can take the GMAT or the GRE …. The GRE can be substituted for the GMAT in the Human Resources program at Georgia State, plus a high undergrad gpa… I’m weighing both options though.. either way I’m going to have to spend some money :lol: I’m going to look at some of those prep books :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

Men becoming just as bad, like they just cant be alone.

Thank you guys for your input :thankyou:

SummerBaby says:

————-
      I get it, but it’s just so juvenile to me. Do they ever grow up past that point?

VDot says:

__________________________

they always look at the sonogram to see what they are sucking out and to make sure something (someone) is actually up in there. the rule was supposed to be that the mother would ALSO have to look but I dont know if that was ever enforced.

if she had a physical copy of the sono its because she went to an Ob/Gyn.

Gigi26 says:

Floyd need his ass beat for that shyt, that’s low :no: And he put up a pic some weeks of shyt he made her return to him that nigga is a grade A Bytch!

sassyshe says:

Floyd been bitch made I dont know why its taking people so long to see that. A few ago he had pics up of her shoes and bags he took back and had his new hoes going through them like a garage sale. He betta hope that he dont loose this upcoming fight cause folks will drag him like they did his understudy Adrian

————
      :huh: The men that always got something to prove huh

SOTHERNGRL says:

They coulb be just friends. Besides Nelly I dont think got it like Ugly Boy Floyd when it comes to his pocketbook. I mean just ask Ashanti has she ever got a dime back of the money he owes her. As for Micheal Jordan soulful azz Becky need to recognize that he been a cheater.

San ah make ya dance says:

I mean just ask Ashanti has she ever got a dime back of the money he owes her.
      ———–
      Owes her? :popcorn:

sassyshe says:

You’re a cild bish when you can look at the sonogram pics and still go through with the abortion. Well thats what my ex said to me :whistle:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Either way, I just got a practice book either way I’m going to have to spend some money I’m going to look at some of those prep books

see if you can get a grant, voucher, groupon, coupon, sliding scale fee on the cost. you never know til you ask :shrugs:

im the type to be like ok well whats the LEAST I can pay. done got my cable bill down so low just because I keep asking.

Smonae says:

Floyd def got some bytch azzness in his blood, what type of cold hearted azz ninja would post that on IG :no:

Gigi26 says:

Floyd was a bytch when he beat his baby mama Josie in front of the kids, but this? This shyt is a new low.

Ole girl should’ve known though, the way he treats the other women in his life, don’t be surprised if you get the same dose if not double :no:

missyJ says:

I think Nelly is going through a midlife crisis

==========

Been saying this for weeks. his serotonin levels is awf or something!

SummerBaby says:

———–
      They really force you to look at the sonogram pics? :shocked:

User Friendly says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:thinking: Good advice :thumbsup:

SummerBaby says:

————
      I personally think she’s a little off herself having put up w/him so long.

SOTHERNGRL says:

@San Nelly been owing that damn girl money.

KayCeiSoul says:

sassyshe says:

****************************
      Look at that bish and be like, :bye:

sassyshe says:

yeah well they will call you much worse than that if you have a baby by the wrong nigga. :tea:

no San, they dont make you look. they cant control your eyes but that rule was only proposed by one state. it wasnt supposed to be across the board. my cousin has had at least 5 that I know of. you can call her what you want to, trust me she dont care :tea:

in the case of rape (which is a rarity) how could you make her look? I mean really?

She is MUCH prettier and youthful looking in her natural state.

———–
      They really force you to look at the sonogram pics
      ———–
      No they can’t. And your not a cold bish. You have to look at your situtation. It’s not always just cut and dry. IMO

Smonae says:

KayCei :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

She is MUCH prettier and youthful looking in her natural state.
      ————-
      :cosign:

KayCeiSoul says:

For real Smonae. For real.

Good Morn’ting Shugah! :hug:

sassyshe says:

@summer yes they do they position it so that you can see it because they want to make sure that you have no regrets

San ah make ya dance says:

I aint against nothing that will change someones life forever. To EACH their OWN :tea:

Beta says:

Nelly ole hoe ass know he gets around

SummerBaby says:

Thanks @sassyshe! I think that would be enough to break me down & change my mind.

missyJ says:

They really force you to look at the sonogram pics
      ———–
      ==========

In my state they do. Doubt they grab you head and hold your eyes open but you have to view the monitor when the do the U/S

sassyshe says:

I told him he signed the fetus pink slip when he decided to be an ass and question the paternity. I guess he felt that id be hurt, I smiled and told him it took him a long time to figure that

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Now before we get into the abortion talk, let me just say this: I am NOT aganist it. However, if your using it as a form of birth control, then you need to go to hell. :tea:

——————————–
      :cosign: :preach: :clap:

Cuz a no good nigga will tell you to have his seed and know he won’t be there and will call you everything but the spawn of Satan when you slap that child support on him cuz he being a deadbeat.

I ain’t the one to judge, but do what you must Ms. Jackson. Fukk Floyd bytch ass

if your using it as a form of birth control, then you need to go to hell. :tea:
      ===============
      :tape: :cosign:

—————
      You ain’t never lied. And then won’t do shyt but talk about you and live his care free life, while you are stuck trying to figure out how to take care of the kid on your own. Look at your situtation!!! Don’t let these jigs talk you into something you know is not correct.

VDot says:

Look at that bish and be like, :bye:

_________________________

:dead: and :ghost:

VDot says:

As for the look see of sonogram:

“Seven states now mandate that women seeking abortion get an ultrasound first and require doctors offer the women a chance to see the images; three states require the doctors to show and describe the ultrasound………..The main takeaway here is definitely that 98.4 percent of the women who saw their ultrasounds went on to get an abortion anyway.”

That last line tho :rofl: 98.4% said FDB

SummerBaby says:

I’m not against abortion & I agree that you have to do what’s best for yourself. I just don’t think I could do it unless it was an extreme situation.

Smonae says:

KayCei :hugs:

From all that I gathered Shantel walked away after being offered a marriage no pre-nup…in exchange Floyd wanted to be able to still have misters and mistresses… and she said NO. She was tired of being the sister wife to 50 Cent while him and Floyd was laying on the bed counting money (24/7 series) and was tired of the extra women too it sounded like. Floyd is making this lady life HELL. Done had his other hoes posing with Shantel purse she pawned to make rent…posted that pic of her looking like Beaker from The Muppets few weeks back…. and now her abortion papers. What an azz.

Just my take

if your using it as a form of birth control, then you need to go to hell. :tea:
      ________________________________________
      :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Pah-REACH :thankyou:

missyJ says:

I am against abortion FOR MYSELF, not to say I don’t have my private thoughts on what other folks do but I ain’t picketing or advising anybody against what they think they need to do. Heyul I can’t even guarantee I’d be willing to babysit for yo azz so what I look like telling you to keep it :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Dubb Mind you, this jig is making her life hell and people want her to turn around and have his baby and be stuck with him and his clown ass ways for 18 years?! Oh hell no. Miss, listen. He beat the first bm up. you hear me. In front of her damn kids. That jig ain’t loyal and he don’t give a damn. Not about you, the kids or no one else. Run boo. Just run. And don’t look back.

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves: VDot!!!

It’s such a touchy subject, but my truth of the matter is this:
      There comes a time when you just have to be RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

I feel that if you’ve been down to da’ clinic a couplafew times, and you get it stuck to you again, then you need to gone on and have that child or lift your eyes up in the left leg of hell right next to the Devil’s toenail.

Those first few times you could have truly been sorry and repented.

But once you get past a certain age, if it isn’t rape or a lil’ Corky or Rocky Dennison in there, then you need to gone on and have the baby, then shut your shyt DOWN. :coffee:

And in Man’s words – ROB the fugga for child support if he wanna ackadayumfool since he contributed, or decide to handle it yourself. :coffee:

It was more than just sonogram pic he posted. It was ALL the paperwork. With a fake name and all. I don’t think HE did it. I think he paid somebody at the doctors office to do it.

Fugg a HIPPA said the nurse who did it.

SOTHERNGRL says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This right here she was tied of that nignog point blank period. Had to be.

KayCeiSoul says:

posted that pic of her looking like Beaker from The Muppets few weeks back

**************************************

BBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wail: :dead:

ILUBBYOUDUBB

Carrington says:

Nelly got money to be an ATM?…. But I thought they had said Nelly was getting his coin purse filled up by an Atlanta rapper…

Run boo. Just run. And don’t look back
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      I think she is TRYING. He keep fuggin with her. :no: Its so obvious he is messing with her mental. He see he cant break her any other way at this point. I said when the 24/7 series (2011?) was on when Ray Gay was sanging in the living room and him and 50 was on the bed together….she aint say 20 words TOTAL. THE WHOLE SERIES. I said then she seemed abused.

Beta says:

if it isn’t rape or a lil’ Corky or Rocky Dennison in there

:ghost:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I think he paid somebody at the doctors office to do it.
      Fugg a HIPPA said the nurse who did it.
      **************************
      I dont like his azz no way. Never have. If he did this chit right here and got somebody in the damn office to post that chit. FUGGIN HEADS NEED TO ROLL. This mawfawker right here has a period I’m totally convinced.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Floyd is the true definition of a bish for this because she didn’t want to be apart of your harem BOY BYE

Shantel don’t get mad get EVERYTHING!!!! It will hurt him much more if you take what he loves and cherishes most his MONEY!!! Call me guhl let’s talk :tea:

Oh mawnin y’all :waves: :D

missyJ says:

Chantel just needs to get off social media, change her address, phone number and maybe even name and have Floyd on papers to wear he can’t even utter her name in his sleep.

sassyshe says:

@nakeya :cosign:
      I used to say never but when you find yourself in a predicament and you’re looking at the daddy and shaking your head in disgust you gotta do what is best

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

and then get you some birth control and be glad all you got was a K.I.D and not A.I.D.s

ppl be down at the clinic picketing, blocking the door, and showing pictures of dead babies and chicks still be like “‘scuse me I need to get by”. when ya mind is made up, ya mind is made up

Gigi26 says:

:no: DUBB :yes: He’s really trying to make her break down so she can come crawling back. I really hope she stands strong and keeps it moving.

missyJ says:

Shantel don’t get mad get EVERYTHING!!!!

=======

Exactly. Ivana Trump said it best. Since he still cutting up and in his feelings marry him for a year no pre-nup then walk away with HALF. Getting revenge with Nelly is just :facepalm:

SummerBaby says:

————
      Who is this said rapper?

Gigi26 says:

when ya mind is made up, ya mind is made up
      ———————————————-
      YUP. I ain’t nobody to tell anyone what to do with their body but TRUST n believe, if I get pregnant today and my man acts an ass wid it…as much as he says he’s against abortion, ima schedule me an appointment that next hour :tea:

You ain’t finna give me hell for 9 months and put my baby and my body through some shyt. Have my kid born under stress n shyt all because you wanna act a fool?! FOH. Not me.

I would like to “get revenge” with Nelly :wink: :hunching:

he looks so good on Real Husbands of Hollywood. :yes:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Wait, he posted all the paper work?! I hope she got a screen shot of that shyt. Someone in that damn doctors office needs to be sued and fired. He is a complete DH.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————————————-

:preach: Fukk whatchu heard… Her body HER choice :applause:

and maybe even name
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Ugh this site buggin. I was saying…and I am not sure and asked @Dem to tell me if this is right or not…but she just legally changed her last name to Mayweather in 2012. In some states unless marriage or death of a spouse is involved…you have to wait a certain amount of time (some YEARS) to change it again. Meant to cut down on fraud. I cited that is why Chad was stuck with Ocho Cinco. He had to wait until the time passed.

She STUCK with that nukka NAME.

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

I hope his messy azz loses on Sat too :tea:

Wasting time says:

No, don’t marry. Sue his punk azz for deformation of character and exposing medical records. Sue the clinic for their part in this attempted shaming and all. Make them all pay! Get all your screen shots girl!

———–
      Exactly how I feel. You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant

————-
      I know that’s right. You wanna act an ass, and beat me up, and then screw men…bye felicia. Let me get this half and keep it moving.

Summer
      I think he is a FOB :tea:

VDot says:

if it isn’t rape or a lil’ Corky or Rocky Dennison in there

____________________________

OMG iCant!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ain’t got nan lick of ack right! :hahaha:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant
      ———-
      Him, his momma, and the whole crew. Trust.

—————————-
      :yes: she can get some nice “start my life over” money from that ALONE. He’s an idiot.

And the trash ass nigga hastagged it the money team like someone can’t get the damn IP of the account n phone it was posted from :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

@DUBB usually a period of five years must elapse between successive changes of surname. However, in extenuating circumstances you can request a hearing and if there is a legitimate reason for the change the court will grant it.

KayCeiSoul says:

I think she is TRYING. He keep fuggin with her. Its so obvious he is messing with her mental. He see he cant break her any other way at this point.

*******************************

I just need her to be strong and keep it moving.
      I swear I am going through some similar shyt – waaaay less $$$ involved, but still…. :coffee:

You’re not about to “do you” however you please and then MAKE me accept it. Once I see that is how you roll – I’m over it AND you. No attraction whatsoever, but this nucca wants to play mind games – keeps calling non-stop, and trying to converse as if I never gave him that ol’ Jazzy Jeff Heave-Ho. #numberchanged.

———–
      Exactly how I feel. You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant

:thankyou:

You ladies spitting some good ish this am :tea:

Exactly how I feel. You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant
      ———————
      CHILE :preach: that good word….Shiid have you questioning if you was ever with his ass to begin with :tea:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

————————————————-

:applause: I’s sooo proud of yew :crying1:

SummerBaby says:

Thanks @wasting time. :tea:

KayCeiSoul says:

Exactly how I feel. You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant
      ———————
      CHILE that good word….Shiid have you questioning if you was ever with his ass to begin with

*******************

^^^^^^^^
      This needs to be one of those posts that triple posts on mistake, because this is some real -ish. :coffee:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is why her azz need to CALL you. :yes: Get to requestin Shantel.
      I knew there were some legalities connected with that name mess. My dad legally changed his name back in his late 20′s and that ish STILL A MESS. :no:

Exactly how I feel. You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant

I know two married women that got pregnant and the husband said he wasnt sure if he was ready :huh: aint nothing like a baby to show a person’s true character.

one dude talkin bout she trapped him :rolleyes: but you have a nursery in your house, son!

I don’t think she changed her name to Mayweather :no:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

one dude talkin bout she trapped him but you have a nursery in your house, son! :facepalm:

floyd is a bish

Gone head Ms. Jackson! :woot:
      Everybody ain’t able :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Shiid have you questioning if you was ever with his ass to begin with :tea:
      ————–
      :yes: Shyt gets real…QUICK

one dude talkin bout she trapped him
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A Kirk Frost huh? Azzhole.

missyJ says:

============

See that’s the thing you can’t. When ever you go to the doctor, especially prenatal they ask you with whom can they share medical records. If he the pappy I’m sure she said okay. HIPAA applies to medical professionals only. He can say whatever he wants about her medical information.

OpinionHated says:

Undulay undulay ei ei uh oh whats poppin tonight – Nelly and career in the same sentence is a joke…..This chick must have a honey wand between her legs – these ninjas just losing their minds… so what if she aborted your baby you’re a gay short man I’d have aborted that baby too…. All her potential sponsors look like they ride big d*cks….

————
      :huh: OK. Yall married tho. I cant with people

Gigi26 says:

you aint never lied. these dudes out here be like YOU having a baby but Im not :nono:

Gigi26 says:

:offtopic: Lets touch on Eva “My life is perfect but I just was awarded full custody of my daughter” ass and Lil Mo “I have threesome’s with my dirty dyck husband ass”

:wtf: IS WRONG WITH THESE BYTCHES TODAY?!

They said he posted it all on ALL his social media accts :lol: :no:

KyCakes says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

floyd is a bish
      ——————————————————————
      With his 5'8" ass…Li Napoleon ass nigguh

Gigi26 says:

Yall be surprised how many WIVES are having abortions due to their fukk ass husbands :tea: Trust n believe…..

lolol
      Nelly is getting money. Those Country artist and their fans love a collaboration with Nelly. He at the CMA’s and everything!

OpinionHated says:

Undulay undulay ei ei uh oh whats poppin tonight

and thats when I died :casket:

———
      Say what??? That shyt switched up so quick. I almost feel sorry for her. Like one minute all yall photos together. Its so magical :love: The next yall looking single and she got single mother shyt online :no:

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:stop: HOLD UP WAIT A MIN… That paperwork says “probable intrauterine” which means it could have been an ectopic pregnancy SMDH! Floyd NEEDS to have SEVERAL seats with his messy azz and go QUEEN right off a cliff!!!! #PETTY :no:

lolol

:chase:

missyJ says:

===============

If’n we married? I’d just say it’s a good thing you have 9 months boo :coffee:

lolol

I ws gonna say he’s on Real Husbands of Hollywood too but then I remembered its on BET and decided to be on quiet :tea:

Gigi26 says:

:wtf: IS WRONG WITH THESE BYTCHES TODAY?!

DOPAMEAN :eek:

——————
      :crying1: And they DO NOT form a relationship like the woman does from conception. I’ve been around too many dudes that don’t care til its here and they see them

I hope Ms. Jackson did the homework on this cat BUT ION think so :lol:

:wtf: IS WRONG WITH THESE BYTCHES TODAY?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Poor puscee mgmt Gigi :no:

VDot says:

Lil Mo “I have threesome’s with my dirty dyck husband ass”

I laughed for a good hour yesterday behind this. :rofl: :rofl:

As for Eva and her BD :facepalm:

Another example –> “You’ll find out how a nig really feel if you get pregnant have a baby”

He went from :) to :karate: her azz

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

:wtf: IS WRONG WITH THESE BYTCHES TODAY?!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Poor puscee mgmt Gigi :no:

————————————–

GOOD. DANG. BYE :dead: I ain’t even get to see my babies grow up DUBB :ghost:

Wasting time says:

Mo said she did it to try and “save” the marriage but she was done with her husband when the show aired :shrugs:
      Her young boy looks dirty as heck though but he love her on TBC they both said he hollard before she married the second dude but he was like 17 :rofl: so he waited for Mo

He went from :) to :karate: her azz
      —————-
      Chile sometimes I don’t know if I want kids, the way I see how relationships change :confused: Someone explain this shyt to me

Keya said she had a 3sum with the dude she met at the filling station. :rofl:

hope Im not the only one whose family down south calls a gas station a fillin’ station :kona:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I didn’t even read all of it. When I seen that ish was REAL paperwork I was like :hide: Like I was looking at something I shouldn’t be. Its private.

missyJ says:

===============

Women need to understand that too. I know you hormonal but chill the fcuk out if he ain’t passing out at the sight of onesies and baby socks. Take him to the ultrasounds, let him feel a kick or two but men do not function well in the abstract, he may not give a chit until he can hold that baby.. and get that cheek swab :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Lil Mo “I have threesome’s with my dirty dyck husband ass”

I laughed for a good hour yesterday behind this.
      ————–
      Me too. But honestly, I would NOT agree to a 3some. Sorry. I don’t share. And if yall do then to each its own. But as for me, don’t even ask me about that shyt.

It CAN be all messed up San, Just gone and think about something else right now :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Thank God my soon to be don’t act like any of this as far as the new baby. smdh.

He went from :) to :karate: her azz
      —————-
      I say wait till ya married, and the both of you should mutually agree to have a child :yes: until then use protection or some form of birth control :yes:

:hahaha: I sure am

I want Lil Mo to hush about that man she met at the Exxon on Monday and married him on Friday. If it is the SAME husband… did she talk about how he had his OTHER GF living with them too AGANE? Why is she still talking about that man? She went on to marry again and have OTHER kids…he musta had that pow to the wow. WTF.

What she didn’t manage to do was have ANOTHER HIT. Bird azz broad. SATDOWN

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I say wait till ya married, and the both of you should mutually agree to have a child until then use protection or some form of birth control
      ———-
      I was all ready to disagree, but nope. Your right. Just wait. I should of. Life happens, but if you can, wait.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well don’t speak on it …. keep folks out ya business ….. things can change quickly …. we don’t want any jinxing round here :nun: Best of luck to you ….

SOTHERNGRL says:

Keya said she had a 3sum with the dude she met at the filling station.
      *********************
      Nope U R not. Thas what the older folks round these parts call it too. These heffa gone learn to keep other wanches out cho damn bedroom. Chit. Is this so hard to comprehend. I still dont get what she got mad bout. You was fixing to let him hit anyone. So you mad cause he already did. Hell he was trying to do you a favor and test drive it before you wasted your time.

:crying1: Dubb :hahaha: chile

San ah make ya dance says:

Is this shyt on insta or twitter :pc:

__________________________
      Women change when they become mothers; men change too but sometimes its not instantaneous with the birth of the child. Children are a strain on a relationship, take away the other persons attention etc etc. Parents have to communicate and make adjustments frequently to maintain their relationship apart from the children.

This is how it works in the Times’ house

———-

Experience is a good teacher :whistle: who sang that :thinking: real talk though … :yes:

__________________________
      This is how it works in the Times’ house

Good advice :winky:

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: But Mo said she found out her husband was cheating when they was having a 3some and saw the interaction with the other shorty :crying: that bytch is stupid :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well don’t speak on it …. keep folks out ya business ….. things can change quickly …. we don’t want any jinxing round here Best of luck to you
      ———–
      True

SOTHERNGRL says:

But as for me, don’t even ask me about that shyt.
      (((((((((((((((
      @Keya you and me both. I will beat the ENTIRE CHIT out of my hubby behind some chit like that and DARE his azz to even think about calling the damn cops. Cause Imma beat yo azz again when you pick me up from my DV class.

San ah make ya dance says:

Charlamagne The God (Breakfast Club Morning Show): You pregnant with twins from Floyd Mayweather Jr. and you have an abortion I can’t see any reason why you shouldn’t be Donkey of The Day. This is why I’m the C.E.O. of P.P.M (Proper P-ssy Management) gotta show these girls how to get the most value out of their vaginas. Y’all lucky I don’t got no uterus…..soon as I heard I was pregnant with twins from Mayweather I would of been on bedrest FOREVER. I would really love to hear Evelyn Lozada’s thoughts in this. She must be disgusted by Ms. Jackson right now.
      —————-
      :crying1:

Gigi26 says:

How you lose in a 3some with your HUSBAND!?!

See you simp bytches?! If yo husband/man ask for a 3some and he already got the bytch in mind, he DONT LOVE YO ASS!!! :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I want Lil Mo to hush about that man she met at the Exxon on Monday and married him on Friday. If it is the SAME husband… (ITS NOT…ITS THE FIRST ONE)
      did she talk about how he had his OTHER GF living with them too AGANE? (SAY WHAT NOW? THE FUGG TYPE SHYT SHE ON?)
      Why is she still talking about that man? (WHAT ELSE IS SHE GONNA TALK ABOUT?)

What she didn’t manage to do was have ANOTHER HIT. Bird azz broad. SATDOWN
      (SHE HAS A MIXTAPE…NO HITS THOUGH…BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT SEEING AS HOW THE LAST HUSBAND WAS A PRODUCER BUT OK)

This is how it works in the Times’ house
      ————–
      That’s what I gather from it :yes: That’s why Imma be selfish a while longer :yes:

———–
      And there it is. Period. *files nails*

Wasting time says:

CTG is a fool but if it was in her tubes she couldn’t and makes it even sadder that he did that ! :no:

Mikki Howard Jenny! I think :thinking:

—–
      he musta had that pow to the wow. :dead:

:newpost:

————–
      Hood rat/Byrd Logic 101. Go on and listen to Char if you want to. That money ain’t worth you getting a beat down from the boxer. Your face be flucked up, but you have bags. ugh

missyJ says:

==============

Like when Chapelle did pregnant by Oprah :lol:

Wasting time says:

I want to :clap: Shantel. It says alot that she looked at all that money and all the stuff she got from him and knew she was pregnant and could have had double $$ for 18 yrs and she said… :no: not worth it!

Gigi26 says:

But Mo said she found out her husband was cheating when they was having a 3some and saw the interaction with the other shorty that bytch is stupid

read the description in the crab post down below. I like to died reading that.

Afiya says:

I applaud her too, fukk him & his money, I value myself and I ain’t gonna have a nigra with money giving me his azz to kiss :nono: NEVER THAT!!! :bye:

dblaq says:

He knew what type of chick she was when he went on financed her. She knew the type of dude he was before she got financed. But I guess Nelly don’t mind sloppy seconds. Matter of fact, I am still confused whenever it became bragging rights because you intercoursed another dudes man’s chick??? I swear every rapper is claiming to be flicking some one else’s chick and is proud of it. Rick Ross is doing so so chick and so so is doing Rick Ross chick. Won’t all of them just do each other so they can have a gumbo of herpes, chlamydia, etc.

Is there something wrong with me because I rather have a wholesome woman that has not been a penis repository that can actually help me enhance my life versus just take?

Whatever happened to “You can’t make a hoe a housewife?”. Did congress changed that law recently?