Solange Knowles bipolar

A loyal reader just reminded me that I wrote a post about Solange Knowle‘s known mental health issues.

In a post dated July 25, 2013, I wrote:

The truth is out. For years, Hollywood insiders have whispered about Solange Knowles’s closely guarded secret: bipolar disorder. Beyonce’s younger sister has reportedly controlled her mood disorder with medications. But even after multiple medication adjustments she is still having issues controlling her erratic moods. Earlier this week Solange abruptly cancelled the European dates of her concert tour to remain close to her doctors here in the states.

Jay z and Beyonce seen leaving the after party for Met Ball

My post quoted a Singersroom.com report that said Solange was forced to cancel dates on her European tour citing “mental and physical health” reasons.

At the time, Solange released a statement indicating that the stresses of everyday life were much too difficult for her:

“I am completely devastated to announce that I will be canceling my international festival dates for the Summer. I wish I could put in words how much of a difficult decision this was…but between moving part time to a new city, starting my son in a new school, and writing/ recording my new record…I really had to make the best decision for my mental/physical health and provide some stability for my family. I am so so sooooo sorry if Ive disappointed…… and really hope to make it out to those special cities soon enough!”

Gossip tabloid TMZ obtained a CCTV video clip from an elevator showing Solange violently attacking Beyonce‘s husband Jay Z as Beyonce stood by meekly and watched.

Jay z and Beyonce seen leaving the after party for Met Ball

Splash News published photos of the aftermath of the elevator incident. In the above photo, Jay Z is seen adjusting his clothing as he trailed behind a smiling Beyonce and a deranged looking Solange as they exited a Met Gala after party in NYC last week.

• Video: Beyonce’s Sister Violently Attacks Jay Z in Elevator
  • Solange Knowles Cancels European Tour Over Mental Health Issues
  • Solange wants to help you transition from weave and perms
  • Solange Knowles is pimping her son Juelz for a good cause
  • Photos: Splash News Online, Instagram.com

188 Responses to “Remember When Solange Knowles Canceled Her European Tour Over Mental Health Issues?”

Wasting time says:

I go to lunch and there is a whole post down stairs that I effing missed!

Just Looking says:

:sad: Mental Illness is real.

She is didn’t take meds or not enough.

goat76 says:

I dealt with some mental illness this weekend. Shat ain’t no joke, it’s sad.

Just Looking says:

Look at Beyonce, looking at her.

That’s the look your momma, older sister, auntie…When you do some WILD DUMB SHiaT and they just shake their head, saying – You still ain’t learnt.

Too bad Jay learnt and so did we.

:waves: @ Goat

Beta says:

These memes are hilarious #the first hit she’s had in years :hahaha:

Deranged… :lol: Or just pissed off looking, but you got it girl. :popcorn:

Beyonce supposed to smile, trust thats the only name they calling out there..

Wasting time says:

I was like Puma ain’t about to do ish :rolleyes: he ain’t even got all his teeth. Then I realized we wasn’t talking about black Ink. :kona:
      ========================
      siigh!

Still mad with Lupita for that Prada.. *lip sneer*

goat76 says:

What’s up Just Lookin :wave: wit you Lookin Ass…j/k

capricorn83 says:

Z M T has more video to post….

ButterflyKisses says:

Jay in that top pic..:rofl:

Solange looks like TRY ME BISH :eek:
      Beyoncé looking like if they only knew :no:
      Jay looking like :no: I wish I could say F her but she fam

@ Goat – Tosses Hair (what’s Left) :winky: Likes me new look huh? :nun:

@MAC – Don’t act like you don’t know me. :hug:

Looking!!! :kiss: Happy Mother’s Day! :hug:

They talkin bout lockin her azz away mayne! Puttin her in the looney bin. :rofl:

missyJ says:

OK the reason for doing this is I try to guide my daughter in having a higher self esteem. When individuals lables another something lesser as butt, and lets say this goes for a couple of years. Eventually the individual responding to being labled a butt will further allow themselves to continue to be belittled. For instance, like the word bitch can be perceived as cute because for years this individual was labled a butt and was told this is cute. Look Angela our daughter has the right as an American and whose parents who are both Americans, should be able to answer to her name and nothing lesser. My daughter will not think she should be treated lesser as being beaten and called whatever derogatory names/term nasty people comes up with to belittle another. Thanks for understanding

i know i said i’m frinna go, but then i saw THAT

================

He still wanna fugg :tea: all that ill

datsmdubya2u says:

#WhatJayZSaidToSolange “Maybe you should go gospel…”

:duel:

Ni ni says:

Sandra, im on twitter just waiting to see that you posted on solange and jay z and you 2 posts deep . I dont know if she crazy or not but she sho whooped his @zz. Im almost a fan.

OpinionHated says:

Why is Julius bottom lip so pink like he sucked the lipstick off Solange…

:hahaha: ride this till the WHEELS fall awf Aunt Tea! :fistbump:

but yeah u see how UNBOTHERED Bey was upon exiting that elevator meanwhile Jay checking for kickmarks on his body :tea:

I totes know you! :hahaha: :hug: :hug: :love:

FuturedocDonte says:

#whatJayZsaidtoSolange Remember that time u tried to look sexy as industrial sized washers hummed in the background

That was one of thee funniest posts :hahaha:

datsmdubya2u says:

Beyonce was standing there like Cynthia when Peter was gettin called a Bish…

says:

If Solo’d a turnt byke around right then she’d a commenced right back to windmilling :box: :karate: :judochop:

@Fay and OMac – You see I getting some of my edges back. :tea:

So Solo going to rehab huh I read downstairs? Ie…they gonna reprogram her for the Lumaknotty? Cause she broke all SHE KNEW in that fawkin elevator.

my grandma always told me lightskin ppl was crazy. you cant get too many of them together at once. see what happened, rite? :tea:

…..and dont let em get no drank in em :nono:

mind you my granny is a redbone with redhair and freckles :lol:

libra80sbaby says:

This was not a Bipolar incident or Bey would have stepped in. Bey didnt step in because SHE either TOLD her sister something Jay did or Solange SAW some chit. TRUST :tea:

Trucie says:

Solange isn’t crazy. LOL but it’s interesting to see her really pop off like that while Beyonce stands there fixing her dress. I mean damn they were in a closed elevator for christ sake. LOL but then again it did leak so I guess it’s good that she had her image in mind at all times. interesting how ppl are speculating that Jay might be laying hands on her tho and not in a “driver roll up the partition fast” kind of way.

Pic where Julius putting Bey in the cah was like like “Great. NOW I gotta tell THIS KNEEGROW he cant ride in this car tonight”

says:

so is that last pic of lil Jules a threat that HE wanna monkey stomp uncle Jay tew?? :ghost:

i dun die!

The sister just went ham on the husband and the other sister is smiling sninning and grinning and she has the mental issues :blink: I already see where this is going to go :nono:

:huh::huh: … well, I see… :tape: Your earrings look nice…

San ah make ya dance says:

Her nostrils tho :hahaha: I am still tickled

FuturedocDonte says:

All these theories…. I’m interested in learning the trufe :coffee: and where the hell was Tina :thinking:

Just Looking says:

@Fay and OMac – You see I getting some of my edges back.

yep. way back. all the way back. :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

Even during a knock down drag out fight between her husband and sister Bey only manages to be as entertaining and paint drying…. :yawn:

Just Looking says:

@Mac and Fay – Check ur :cell: Got one the photos back……

BBL

libra80sbaby says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

———————-
      :cosign: You know they gone make this look like solange just crazy. I shall NEVER believe this ass whoopin wasn’t deserved

KayCeiSoul says:

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane 2014.
      Solange took a whoopazz pill instead of the red or purple one.

where the hell was Tina
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Casting spells.

She casted one on Solange before she left that night to BEAT Jigga AZZ.

Solo still look in a trance in some of them pics up top too.

Still mad with Lupita for that Prada.. *lip sneer*

:cosign: but i said to maself that out of all the OTHA times she slayed the carpet she wanted to have someone shine for a hot sec. yeah, that’s it :yes:

What if Jay had a bitch at the Met Ball.. :eek:

:thinking:

deedeegirl says:

At least Jay didn’t try to fight her while she was acting out. Whatever the reason was. Beyonce is waaaaay too calm though.

FuturedocDonte says:

:whistle:

“Got a sister in law chick she don’t know how to act, tried to whoop my ass, wife just stood back. Girls girls girls girls…”

@JustLookinFab :kiss:

did i just get a tess or is i’m bein punk’d :huh:

:offtopic:

Michael Sam’s jersey sales are second to everyone but Manziel. :lol:

let that be a message to Alexsandra. dont start none wont be done. :tea:

you see how they doing Blue Ivy’s daddy. can only imagine what Nixon’s mammy might get.

ButterflyKisses says:

FuturedocDonte says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Too funny

capricorn83 says:

Z M T has more video to post….

:nun:

TMZ want’s AWLLLL the coins aint it?!

Wasting time says:

What is so interesting is how composed both Bey and Jay were. I’m starting to believe its promotion for On the Run too, but their effed up and released the wrong angle :rofL:

mizzdallas says:

Shid the crazy one is bey she looking like every bit of her voodoo mama. Solo is a cancer for us to go to that extreme he had to pissed her off by disrespecting her and she just got fed up. And just windmill his duck face.

datsmdubya2u says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:offtopic:

Michael Sam’s jersey sales are second to everyone but Manziel.

________________________

Man are you gonna get one? for historical purposes?

missyJ says:

i know i said i’m frinna go, but then i saw THAT
      ================
      He still wanna fugg :tea: all that ill

:rofl: that’s what u got outta that?! i just thought he was an A-HOLE! i mean really? it aint like she nicknamed the child MONKEYFACE or some shat like that :ban:

Aprilbaby says:

I asked about this before I went to lunch and completely misse the post below! Lawd :hahaha:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

See this could go either way. Some folks can’t handle their liquor and lash out. Or Jay could have done some fukced up is ti Bey and Solo ain’t having it.

they gonna put her in there with Chris Brown. :no: you know you done fukked up, right? (detective from menace II society voice)

Miapluck says:

How do we know this has anything to do with Solange’s supposed “mental issues”…Sometimes some of us are too quick to make assumptions…There may have been something mighty heated in order for a sister-in-law to react to her brother-in-law in such a manner, while his wife, your sister just stands there. If I knew my sister had some type of mental issue and just attacked my husband out of the blue, there’s no way I would basically just stand there an do a little blocking…Only they know what actually happened…

Just Looking says:

@Fay and OMac – You see I getting some of my edges back.

:rofl: BS! lookin like the next candidate for ‘Iyanla Fix My Edges’

guhl :stop: LOL!

@Fay – Yes, you got a tess. :yes:

Really don’t think it was about no other woman. Nope, No, Unn unn

That had words, he better at dozens than her and she started to windmill.

She a attractive stylish young lady, eccentric also known a “prolific” song writer and cray. And that’s okay. Everybody can’t be sane

Let’s also not we ain’t seen her with no man. Additional signs of erratic conduct.

Solo still look in a trance in some of them pics up top too.

_________________________

so they done made Solange go all “manchurian candidate” at the gala? :lol:

@DATS
      “Michael Sam’s jersey sales are second to everyone but Manziel.

________________________

Man are you gonna get one? for historical purposes?
      _______________________________

:huh:

goat76 says:

When I got into the elevator all I heard was “Worldstar!!” -Jayz

:dead:
      Y’all naggas aint shat…

missyJ says:

that’s what u got outta that?! i just thought he was an A-HOLE! i mean really?

================

Men are SIMPLE. Ask any dude they’ll tell you the same. He ain’t mad just trying to keep a line of communication open. Maybe if he get you mad enough it’ll be Jodi and Yvette

OpinionHated says:

missyJ says:

i know i said i’m frinna go, but then i saw THAT
      ————————————————————–
      Yeah he is going a little extra but I hear him – stop giving kids nicknames – if I have to hear one more grown azz man refer to himself as Pookie or some other such idiotic term I will scream… if you named your child Richard then nobody should be calling him ****…the child has a name use it…

Aprilbaby says:

I see what everyone is saying about Jay could have done something to Bey! But seriously unless he is beating her a$$ you need to let these married people handle their business. If she likes, it I love it!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Man

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DATS
      “Michael Sam’s jersey sales are second to everyone but Manziel.

________________________

Man are you gonna get one? for historical purposes?
      _______________________________

:huh:

:rofl: :dead: that’s what i thought

BullSweetness says:

:popcorn:

Hmm, now there’s something about Solo that’s more interesting than the clothes she wears. :thinking:

missyJ says:

stop giving kids nicknames – if you named your child Richard then nobody should be calling him ****…the child has a name use it…

=================

Slim Wisdom :tea:

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@™ that baby is sooo cute :bounce:

Wasting time says:

This isn’t the first time Solo has spazzed. This the first time we’ve had definitive proof of such and she would have been away but Bey and Tina “help” her be a functional member of this here society

ButterflyKisses says:

That bipolar ish = I will beat a birch that gets disorderly

:eyeroll: !!! It could have worked Fay! I saw this on Runway…I think it was just a huge misstep. Black girls cant be wearing no beaded everything. Gotta go with one or the other or we become Josephine. Not thats that bad, cause she bad. Just that its costume-y.

KayCeiSoul says:

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane 2014.
      Solange took a whoopazz pill instead of the red or purple one.
      May 12, 2014 at 2:35 pm

where the hell was Tina
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Casting spells.
      She casted one on Solange before she left that night to BEAT Jigga AZZ.

:dead: :dead:

missyJ says:

Slim Wisdom

:yes: and what does being American have to do with it? I really didnt get that part at all.

missyJ says:

In the extended version you can see Jay push off when she in his face. That’s what makes her lose it

@MISSY J

What’s wrong with nicknames? Everyone in my family has nicknames. Goin back generations.

Basically what’s on your birth cerificate is irrelevant. You get your “real” name when the whole family meets you and then they all just call you what they want to call you and that’s it. Parents can’t do anything about it. :lol:

OTB that gravi in this situation tho?? :ghost:

i cant breeve fuggin witchall azzes today :no:

___________________________

looked like one of them 70s curtains that separated the hallway from the living room. :no:

missyJ says:

@Man

Nothing is wrong with nicknames in my book. LilMissy get called by her nickname 89% of the time.

Queeenie says:

If she has mental issues it would have been going down before they got on the elevator and continued after they got off :no: that was controlled crazy right there. :tea:

missyJ says:

@Man

Somebody baby deddy still wanna fugg so he manufactured a crisis hoping he could come over a :hump: talk about it like adults.

Solange got a man. But yes I’m crazy so she could be too. And we all know I aint got no damn man. :shrug:

bnatural says:

Did yall see the full video? :popcorn: I wonder if audio will leak soon

Smonae says:

“controlled crazy” :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

You can tell Jay lost all his Brooklyn cause BK dudes will lay a chick out quick. Once you come back, it’s on!

@MISSY
      “Somebody baby deddy still wanna fugg so he manufactured a crisis hoping he could come over a talk about it like adults.”

Oh… Well chit, yall MAKE us do that! Get all stingy with the puzzy after the fact for no good reason.
      :facepalm:

:hahaha: @JL guhl u is CRAY! :rofl:

Puppylove ju like my wise baby? :love: he got the whole wurl on his mine

:eek: I’m over here like …

I swear these muhfukkas. :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

Nah Queenie Crazy or not Soloange know what side her bread is buttered on. Who you think is paying for her to live on her own and her pet projects :tea:

Look at Julius lookin big and retarded. Like he trying to figure out the “big words” that were used in the elevator.

WHERE is extended vid?? :bounce: :waiting:

OTB that gravi in this situation tho?? :ghost:
      i cant breeve fuggin witchall azzes today :no:

FAY :eek:

It’s Gee Van Shay! :shrug: Nigga, God Bless you but Solange aint bout to fukk up this dress… :nono: <–Beyonce.

Just Looking says:

@Mac – I KNEW your arse was gonna say that. Ummm you talkn to number one crazy RET HERE!

There is a difference between crazy and taking meds. I control my outburst with prayer.

#keepnitreal

Umm who her man iz?

and i don’t agree that this siutation HAS to automatically stem from her ‘illness’ :nono: everybody has a breaking point and, see, the way some folks emotional reflexology is setup you might ring their bell and they instinctively (and instantly) return the favor :tea:

:lol: This is why I think its silly to name kids before they get here @Man. :eek:

Jeff’rica might look like a J-ermany. :shrug:

™ says:

WHERE is extended vid??

black twitter hasnt added music to it yet? well its still early yet :tea:

deedeegirl says:

the whole video is on TMZ

OTB

Gotta go with one or the other or we become Josephine.

:rofl: *does the Charleston* egg-zactly!

_________

She is saying something when she gets on.

Also Juliius stops the elevator at one point, obviously to get everybody right for the cameras.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

They put on solange Wikipedia page that her occupation is jayz 100th problem lol

@OTB
      “Basically what’s on your birth cerificate is irrelevant. You get your “real” name when the whole family meets you and then they all just call you what they want to call you and that’s it. Parents can’t do anything about it.

This is why I think its silly to name kids before they get here @Man.

Jeff’rica might look like a J-ermany.
      __________________________

Oh no… Jeffrica is a done deal. She will just get a nickname later. But on paper, her name will be Jeffrica. :coffee:

#beautifulnameforabeautifulgirl

User Friendly says:

™ says:
      WHERE is extended vid??
      black twitter hasnt added music to it yet? well its still early yet

:hahaha: :crying: OMG heelarryus! i have laughed SEWWW much today. the SR fam along with black twitta den had me CRINE! ion have IG doe, so i can’t lurk there :wompwomp:

#keepnitreal
      Umm who her man iz?

I take meds. Natural ones. Father put them here for me.. I take prayer too but sometimes I need extra strength help. :|

Some artsy fart-sy fella… Alan Ferguson. :yes:

_________

:ghost:

Renee28 says:

Oh wow they just posted the extended length of the video on TMZ…Solange hit him even more!!

:shrug: Everybody knows.. I forgot everybody on the net upstanding tho. I will say it tho..Get me wrong and I will go off. :shrug: You cant control me but you can move me to violence. Just keep talking. :eek: Anyway, God aint done with me yet. I got the first step down pact.

Sandra update this post Guhl! :eek:

I forgot everybody on the net upstanding tho.

with a head full of edges to boot :tea:

msthicndawst says:

when i seen this on another website…that was the first thing that came to my mind….i think she is bipolar…the last pic i seen, she was smiling and acting as though nothing happened. She needs meds…and QUICKLY!

says:

Wooooooooooooow!!! just looked at the ext version & MAN! Solo was PISST!

WHERE is the damn AUDIO!?!?>!?!?!?!?! :snort:

bet they aint got no damn audio! :chase:

*joins OTB in the ‘chipped’ queue at the potter’s house* :nun:
      rofl:

:popcorn: Chilllleee Bey is clearly confronting him about something. At the .56 she is all in his grill.

with a head full of edges to boot :tea:

Long hair, dont care. :dead:

*joins OTB in the ‘chipped’ queue at the potter’s house*

LMMFAOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

Roc says:

__________________________________________________

:thankyou:

goat76 says:

_________
      :ghost:
      —————
      Yeah, they won the internet..LMAO!!!

with a head full of edges to boot :tea:
      ________________________

with psychiatric expertise cause they did the education :rules: <<degree

:bite: Bey starts talking to him at :56 and Solange is still going off, Bey doesnt look away from Jay or look at Solange at all gain until 1:23. :bite: Oooh Jay you did it nii.

says:

i’m just tryna figga out how NONE of them thought to buy off the hotel/security for the tape?! :eek:

errybody knows it’s cameras in all the hoity-toity hotels. somebody slippin :tea:

:casket:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bey got a filthy mouf. I know she is at the crib shytin’ and dambin’ all over the place. Girl is NOT nice rhett now. :no:

AND she has maintained her blemish free image all these years by ignoring hearsay, etc?

Hunty – this cannot be denied. That Lady whomped and binked that Man.
      I just need to HEAR it.

says:

& i just seent how Julius basically barred Jay from entering the limo! chiiileee!! :phew: this is deep

msthicndawst says:

so yall aint never argued with your man in the car on the way to the cookout and then get out and be like heyyyyyyyy boo to all your folks? we might be mad but that doesnt mean you have to look aways.

we can go right back to arguing when we get back to the house. :tea:

if thats crazy then they need to :cell: the men in white suits to come pick me up cuz im gone

@TM
      “i’m just tryna figga out how NONE of them thought to buy off the hotel/security for the tape?!

errybody knows it’s cameras in all the hoity-toity hotels. somebody slippin

Think about it…. they got cameras all over the hotel. Lobbys, hallways, parking lots, elevators.

Yet, this the only tape that got leaked. They prolly got the other tapes.

When she point that fanga and roll her neck @2:18 tho… :phew:

San ah make ya dance says:

:popcorn:

User Friendly says:

I forgot everybody on the net upstanding tho.
      with a head full of edges to boot :tea:
      Yeap, Yeap Yeap that’s the ticket!!!!!!!! :nun:

Edges an all :yes:

the Meme of Kanye eating an ice cream

saying

Kloe & Kouryney know better?! :ghost:

libra80sbaby says:

Anybody found out the :tea: yet?? :waiting:

The fact that they JUST walked out the elevator and Bey is doing her pageant walk with a big :D

I luv that Shyte!

Wasting time says:

Bey ain’t step in because her face is the brand. Solange mess around and black her eye :no: Bey smirk don’t bode well for Solo.
      Y’all act like you remember Solonage being a reason that Bey fired they dad. Word was he wanted her committed at that time and Juelz to be with Tina :tea:

we can go right back to arguing when we get back to the house.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      sure have USER, I sure have :tea: soon as the event ends; Im right back at it.
      Yeah Bean THERE

I just need to HEAR it.

T H I S.

Imma let Phaedra finish but I beat Solange read his ass the riot act. :eek:

Just Looking says:

:fights: for air and windmills BEYOTB

GUHL, Alan F look like an extra killa ghey from Hannibal.

Savant :tea:

:thankyou: innanets for makin me SEW unproductive today! :rollseyes:

San ah make ya dance says:

What, did Jayz not want no more :rofl: He kicked tht door back open

_____________________________

*slaps the taste out User’s mouth* you sound HIDEOUS! :rolleyes:

_________

At the end you can see Bey’s BODY LANGUAGE…she sides with her sister. She even kind of motion for Jay to “take his ass on now..”

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – The KEY WORDS, have you augured with YOUR MAN.

That ain’t her man, is it?

Wasting time says:

Solo on Twiddah right now going Ham .. lordt be some bi polar meds!

we can go right back to arguing when we get back to the house. :tea:

:hahaha: White dont work. Jay had on white. All Solange seeing is red :devil: :evil: :lmaooooo:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:
      my PO jiGGa

:crying1:

San ah make ya dance says:

What, did Jayz not want no more :rofl: He kicked tht door back open

Gawd :rofl: :rofl: TWICE! :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Are they cray, did they really leave them on the elevator by themselves :rofl:

Just Looking says: The KEY WORDS, have you augured with YOUR MAN.

That ain’t her man, is it?
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :facepalm: NO

Can we get a solo twitta recap.

VDot says:

Wasting time says:

Solo on Twiddah right now going Ham .. lordt be some bi polar meds!

—————————————————-

What she saying? :popcorn:

says:

YASSS hunni! Solo had that FANGA in the air reading him for FILTH chile! Bey wasn’t there for whatev shenaningans Jay had pulled which explains WHY she didn’t check Solo. Jay was in the wrong from my keen observation :tea:

if only i could read LIPS :nun:

also when Solo walked out even to the limo she was FCK a smile, this nucca den PISST me AWF! :scowl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Jay looked at Bey like, you see her? :blink: She said don’t you dare touch me fool? before they got off

OH MY DAMN!!!!!1 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just seen a pic when they first got off the elevator :crying:

JAY is cupping his cheek looking like -> :blink:

Just Looking says:

@Luvn – The KEY WORDS, have you augured with YOUR MAN.

That ain’t her man, is it?

:lol: or your kids or anybody. one monkey dont stop no show. I wouldnt care if it was the prom. aint nobody finna stop my shine. we can get back to bitness later.

never let them see you sweat.

Wasting time says:

No recap… smh… Ain’t her twiddah! You know fake accounts

San ah make ya dance says:

He was a fool to think he was gonna make it out of that Limo alive :rofl:

Are they cray, did they really leave them on the elevator by themselves :rofl:
      Julius look like he saying I need a fukking raise :rofl: :rofl:

goat76 says:

:dead: at this Vine of the fight

Looking. :confused: Why would you send me that BEAUTIFUL photo? :crying1:

BB in a min..gonna pray. :heart:

:huh: Solo aint last tweet was 7 hours ago

Just Looking says:

follows Solange on tweet and she has not posted in over 22 hours……

*slaps the taste out User’s mouth* you sound HIDEOUS! :rolleyes:
      ________

STOOPID :rofl: :heart:

Buttercup says:

RWilli, did you remind Auntie of the old post :winky:

we can go right back to arguing when we get back to the house
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Told yall about my bff and her husband. Once she said they was LITERALLY fighting like cats and dogs…me and MY family rang the bell and that bish turnt into June Cleaver and he turnt into Ward. Said ALL night long…they passing each other in the kitchen, on the deck, in the garage and be low key tawkin ish :dead: KNOBAWDEE knew ish. Huge house party. They give one every year between Thanksgiving and Xmas. Said as SOON as he closed the door to the last guest it was like WWIII all over again. :rofl:

poor Solange, now she gonna have to agree to go away :(

says:

yall memba that FAKE ASS sign language interpreter for Obama that time?

tell me why he got a Meme

saying

Jay & Bey team tryna explain what had happened!!!!!!

:hahaha: :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Julius look like he saying I need a fukking raise :rofl: :rofl:
      ————
      I swear! He pose to keep strangers off, not fam :hahaha:

FOlks wanna Know when will Solange Be arrested :smack:

WAIT though, Solange.spit.on.HIM??!??

@Mac – :hug:

Remember to always use your two gifts! Intellect and Instincts.

You are blessed, because you have both :kiss:

San ah make ya dance says:

Solange ass prolly would’ve went to jail had he got in that Limo. Mos def would’ve been pulled over

:wail: :wail: :wail: @Fay

datsmdubya2u says:

™ says:

yall memba that FAKE ASS sign language interpreter for Obama that time?

tell me why he got a Meme

saying

Jay & Bey team tryna explain what had happened!!!!!!

________________________________

:rofl: i just saw this …too merch!

Buttercup says:

===========
      :lol: Grandmas be knowing :heart:

Wasting time says:

Julius was looking like Errrytime Solonage roll; there be some BS :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

the Meme of Kanye eating an ice cream

saying

Kloe & Kouryney know better?!
      —-
      If u think for one second that Kanye don’t fight girls :huh: Khloe would dust Kanye windmilling azz off too :yes:

Thats your say something nice moment? :| Say I got a big butt or something thats gonna make me feel better. Fukking intellect. Stinkin instincts. *spits like Solange*

*kicks rocks*

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

Someone HAS to make a statement. Otherwise folks gonna speculate to no end.

@™ yup almost make me want one….almost :coffee: he looks like you.

I just watched the EXTENDED video :eek: JAY did something FCUKED all the way UP
      :eek:

goat76 says:

audio

vine.co/v/MgQjmU1UZ2v

Buttercup says:

Slim Wisdom :tea:
      ==========
      :dead: One day I’m going to get enough of eating while on this here blog.

jaY kept kicking the door back open :hahaha:

“ion curr if we in the basement, GET AAWWF!”

:newpost: ON TANK

:| When you judge ppl cause of their FB photos and chit. Imma miss my mate with this bullchit. :|

FuturedocDonte says:

the Meme of Kanye eating an ice cream
      saying
      Kloe & Kouryney know better?!
      —-

:rofl: :rofl: TRUE!

SassySandra says:

I shol’ wish I could catch my sister’s husband in an elevator so I could go bat crazy on his disgusting a**!! I don’t promote violence…but I swear he asking for it. Beat him with his own cane!! But I’m sure he’ll press charges like he tried to do on my baby sista when she got gangsta wit’ him… I bet he dropped those charges tho after all the sisters got on him! :mad:

What is Solonge twittah ?

I think that is so stupid that people will blame her for her outburst. if someone does something to piss you off, sometimes people go off! Why does it have to be mental issues as the cause? BS

2 Pingbacks

[…] what sparked Solange’s outrage.  I initially thought it was an outburst due to her alleged issues with mental illness, but other factors have swayed me.   I have concluded that she was defending the honor of her […]