Brandon Jennings and LaSonatae Heckard

In my post titled "Tae Heckard is Brandon Jennings' Problem Now" I told you that Tae was once married to a woman.

And since TMZ lives on my blog, someone on TMZ's staff did a little digging and uncovered a civil union license with Tae and another woman's names on it.

Before Tae ties the knot with Brandon (and his financial assets), she must first divorce her wife.

Brandon Jennings and LaSonatae Heckard

I have to hand it to Tae, she is very good at finding suckers to fund the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to.

I remember seeing Tae and her butch "husband" onstage at a lesbian party years ago. She was very emotional, flashing her ring and professing her undying love to her stud. You couldn't tell me they wouldn't be together for at least a year the way Tae was crying and carrying on.

I give Brandon 6 months to come to his senses and launch this trisexual gold digger.

From Rhymeswithsnitch.com:

According to TMZ Tae Heckard just filed papers to legally end her domestic partnership with former mate Monique Blanton.

Tae also dropped Blanton as her last name restoring her legal name Heckard.

Tae and Monique partnered up in 2008 and separated in 2011.

Brandon Jennings confirmed his engagement to Tae Heckard earlier this month.

• Nelly reportedly dumps Ashanti for a lesbian
  • Morning Glory: Tae Heckard (Ne-Yo’s Former Beard)
  • Photo of The Day: Tae Heckard kissing a stud lesbian
  • Nelly is very first celebrity spokesmodel for Sean Jean underwear
    • Wasting time

She looking for her retirement plan huh?
      Old azz bed hopper!

• thriftStoreJungle

clearly an opportunist. a pretty one, tho :yes:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

How old is this chick?

• mrsgarcia703

Beautiful on the outside and a hot mess on the inside....sad.

• Just Looking

Partnered up vs being legally married.

Do they have papers?

• Such A F’n Lady

You couldn’t tell me they wouldn’t be together for at least a year the way Tae was crying and carrying on.

___________________________________________

:rofl: A year though?

• gbellab

I saw this on tmz this morning & told myself "Sandra was right!"

• thriftStoreJungle

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

How old is this chick?
      ----------------

38-ish i believe.

• Beta

Hmph :tea:

What kind of Ho3 shyt is this :tea:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Oh spit nah :popcorn: I ain’t even got passed the title. Lemme go read. I just added her to twatter too.

• Such A F’n Lady

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

How old is this chick?
      _____________________________

She gotta be in her mid to late 30's which explains why now she's looking for a wealthy man. She needs a baby soon to continue to support the lifestyle she wants. Just sayin. :coffee:

• VDot

:blink: Does that nucca have on capri sweat pants, long socks and church shoes?

• Beta

The dudes are straight clowns!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Chasing someone with money has to be far more tiring than making your own money.

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

I still ain't made it to the end :ghost:

• Such A F’n Lady

VDot says:

:blink: Does that nucca have on capri sweat pants, long socks and church shoes?
      ________________________________________

:dead: I just scrolled back up and saw that chit and spit my coffee all over my computer screen.

• ButterflyKisses

~~~~~~~~~~~
      :dead:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Gold digger, bad friend, thirsty, unscrupulous? :yes: To all this.

BUT...... Tae is bad as hell.

THAT ASS........ :jack:

• Wasting time

Sandra said she 39! When you Google her age crickets pop up :yes:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

What the stud look like? Mannie Fresh? Rick Ross? DJ Quik???? I need to know :angry: Shoot the stud might be cuter than B Jennings cause he is not cute at all. She giving that young thunder cat all that she got tho. He hooked.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Hearts~n~Kisses says:

How old is this chick?
      —————-

38-ish i believe.

______

She look good. :yes: Her body bad as hell.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Yall know she doin some nasty chit with that nigga. Ima tell yall something, old hoes is NASTY. :lol:

Ain't nothing they won't do.

She fine tho.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@MISTAKEN
      "What the stud look like? Mannie Fresh? "

She's pretty but she dresses like a dude. Sandra had her pic up and you find her twatter.

They could pass for sisters.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She giving that young thunder cat
      ---------------
      That made me laugh, real hard.

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Sandra said she 39! When you Google her age crickets pop up

:yep: I tried and got nothing! I got curious when she posted a TBT pic of when she was in the military. She was in BDU's and an e-6. Got me to :thinking: This chick has some age on her cause they haven't worn BDU's in almost 10 years.

• 2know the ledge excuses are for the weak

For the game and win what is it that thots do and good at?

Contestant: Play simple negero's in believing they love them/

Ding ding ding. tell them what you win. A lifetime of shame and a trip to the nearest dr. office or Kim k whatever comes first

• missyJ

======================

Ain't the saying traditionally together forever?

She looks good for 39 :tea:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

We all agree
      1) She looks good :bow:
      2) He getting played
      3) He knows it and don’t care
      4) She like the ladies
      5) She been passed around
      I think everyone in that relationship is aware of these facts so with that I wish them the best and when they end up divorced I have no Fs to give cause they went into it with their eyes open :shrugs:
      Oh and is he even good at :bball: I know some people get on these wack teams and fade into oblivion but I PROMISE I have only heard of dude on the blogs for who he dates.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ tashabgood, Rosalyn, mrsgarcia703: your registrations were denied because you failed to follow simple instructions. Sadly, you are not the proper rosebud for our community. :no:

• missyJ

I got curious when she posted a TBT pic of when she was in the military. She was in BDU’s and an e-6

===============

Now you know she was really tricking back then. Pretty chicks in the military get put on the ho3 stroll quickly

• Hearts~n~Kisses

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

For the game and win what is it that thots do and good at?

Contestant: Play simple negero’s in believing they love them/

:dead: :rofl:

• Hershey

This should be interesting...Teyana Taylor should be preparing another IDGAF tweet, IG pic session or FB rant :pc: I give them til March of next year...she has to enjoy the summer trips, the next season of sitting courtside at the games, the ESPY's, Chrismuh, Valentine's Day, All Star weekend, Sprang break, get all the money and cars she can, then once he's broke she will dump him before he gets the chance to dump her :shurgs:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

@Man: As long as the stud was cute :lol: I still don’t get it tho. Why be with a woman trying to be a man? Just be with a man cause obviously that is what you are attracted to :shrugs: It ain’t for me to figure out tho. If I was le ghey I would be with the finest most feminine chick on earth. If you are going to do it do it right :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: I changed my email address to my new work email...is that why my gravi won't change?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@MIS
      "We all agree
      1) She looks good
      2) He getting played
      3) He knows it and don’t care
      4) She like the ladies
      5) She been passed around
      Oh and is he even good at I know some people get on these wack teams and fade into oblivion but I PROMISE I have only heard of dude on the blogs for who he dates."

Agree with every word.

But yeah, he can play. He was a prodigy from L.A. and was gonna go straight to the NBA but they changed the rule so he played overseas. He came to the league and immediately played well. Scored like 50pts in his 3rd or 4th game.

But since he has become "more famous" he has really regressed. Now I would say he is an average point guard who takes terrible shots. I think his new coach will really help his game out tho.

• Wasting time

======================================
      She just grouping them together now :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

:ghost: It still kills me.

• SOTHERNGRL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      @Sandra your :cloud: be so on point sometimes. You didnt say for life. A year. Lady sometimes you tickles the pure n tee chit out of me. :rofl:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

missyJ says:

===============

:yes: Shole do! Be fukkin the 1Sgt,CSM, and Commander all at the same time. Hell they really aint eem gotta be that cute. :lol:

• VDot

Brandon put up so pics of her glorious azz this weekend. Her azz is right :yes: With her untrustworthy azz :lol:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

:lol: Sandra said "all yall"

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@MIS
      "As long as the stud was cute I still don’t get it tho. Why be with a woman trying to be a man? Just be with a man cause obviously that is what you are attracted to It ain’t for me to figure out tho. If I was le ghey I would be with the finest most feminine chick on earth. If you are going to do it do it right "

Chick told me she really like dudes but she can't get pregnant from studs and less likely to get STDs.
      Pretty much just said she having fun for now so she phuckin other women.

Phuck, who knows? I support women with women tho.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Beta says:

The dudes are straight clowns!

Tae is amongst a long line of lesbians and trisexuals who are dating or married to ballers to fund their lesbian lifestyles. As a friend told me, she never saw Tae with as many high end handbags and shoes when she was with women. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

<<<<<--------- @ tashabgood, Rosalyn, mrsgarcia703

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Why be with a woman trying to be a man?
      ========
      My sis is now dating a woman. I want to ask her this sew bad. I can't do it over skype, so I guess I'll have to wait until the family reunion.

• Hershey

______________________________________________

Are these ladies the parents of those chirruns in Atlanta the teacher spoke of being at home? Use your work email addy and come on in :lol: I KID, I KID...

• SOTHERNGRL

Partnered up vs being legally married.
      Do they have papers?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^ My question also, because in some states these civil unions arent recognized I thought; but chit I could be wrong.

• Wasting time

Use your work email addy and come on in
      =======================
      Or the one provided by your cable or cell phone company :tea:

• Beta

_________________________

Sandra you saying she was messing with broke bishes :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@MISTAKEN
      “What the stud look like? Mannie Fresh? ”

Man, I just don't care™ says:

She’s pretty but she dresses like a dude. Sandra had her pic up and you find her twatter.
      They could pass for sisters.

No. That's industry whore Ari Mack. They were never married, Tae's "husband" was named Monique Blanton. And I think Tae was "married" to another stud, too. She was quick to get wifed up by wannabe ballers. :lol:

• SOTHERNGRL

*********************
      Damn Call em out then.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Man, did yall read about that "fiance" to Odell Beckham? He just got drafted to the NFL.

Anyway, that nigga had side baby on her. She forgave him. Then she walked in on him havin a 3sum with two strippers and she forgave him. :rofl:

Bruh, that hoe is DEDICATED to gettin that cheese mayne! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Bruh, that hoe is DEDICATED to gettin that cheese mayne!
      ========
      She's going to get far more than cheese. Hopefully, a shot can cure it.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
      That’s industry whore Ari Mack. They were never married, Tae’s “husband” was named Monique Blanton. And I think Tae was “married” to another stud, too. She was quick to get wifed up by wannabe ballers.

Oh... well I don't know all these hoes Sandra. :lol:
      Industry whore Ari Mack could get the dyck tho! :yes:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Bruh, that hoe is DEDICATED to gettin that cheese mayne!

gold digging is not for the faint of heart. takes a special breed.

• aRoTh

Buttercup says:

Reason I tell my daughter ALL THE TIME....."work on being a wealthy wife."

Translation: Have yo OWN chit. HIS will just be an added bonus.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She’s going to get far more than cheese. Hopefully, a shot can cure it.
      ---------
      Yuck. :no:

• missyJ

_________________________

Sandra you saying she was messing with broke bishes

-----------------

So Man what's your theory here? A broke lady dude is acceptable but a broke actual dude is not? :think:

• Beta

Industry whore Ari Mack could get the dyck tho!
      __________________________________

Bruh :stop: I think that's the manly looking one

• cheeks8683

Tae basically plays herself on "The Game". I remember her speech at the dining room table when Bumper Robinson proposed to her at Derwin's engagement party :rofl:

:offtopic: did anyone see Catfish last night? I promise if you are a cute yt chick ish just works in your favor. Although few, the ones on there always meet the person in the pictures...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

gold digging is not for the faint of heart. takes a special breed.

True... then hoes be wondering why a rich dude ain't married to some "nice young sweet young lady."

Man, these hoes won't let these "nice young sweet young ladies" get a chance. They pushing them girls all the way to the back of the bus. :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Reason I tell my daughter ALL THE TIME…..”work on being a wealthy wife.”
      Translation: Have yo OWN chit. HIS will just be an added bonus.
      ==========
      :cosign: Mama Butter wasn't the type to tell me that I don't need a man, not to depend on a man, and such, but she made it clear that if things went south, I should be able to support myself.

• aRoTh

Man says:

that nigga had side baby on her. Then she walked in on him havin a 3sum with two strippers...

:facepalm: :smack:

Sweetie, he's just not that into you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

gold digging is not for the faint of heart. takes a special breed.
      ===========
      My type of crazy can't handle it :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I bet Brandon's friends are pointing and laughing at him behind his back. Tae hopped from Nelly straight into this fool's bed. Was it even 2 months? Remember I told you how quickly narcissists work to secure a wedding ring? :no:

• Hearts~n~Kisses

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Man, did yall read about that “fiance” to Odell Beckham? He just got drafted to the NFL.

Bruh, that hoe is DEDICATED to gettin that cheese mayne

It aint even that serious man. :facepalm:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Beta says:

Industry whore Ari Mack could get the dyck tho!
      __________________________________

Bruh I think that’s the manly looking one

:tea:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I changed my email address to my new work email…is that why my gravi won’t change?

Log into Gravatar.com and add your work email to the gravi that you want to show on the blogs

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

That's not the manly looking one. :nono:

• MissHarlem

She fine and body fckable :yes: but that self esteem :no: lawd hesus

• aRoTh

Whole point.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

Sandra Mae, what is the link to all the bisexuals & rumored bisexuals being linked in "relationships"?!?!

Brandon - rumored gay
      Nelly - rumored bi
      Teyonna Taylor - rumored gay
      Tae - admitted bi

But they're all linked & to "straight" relationships...

Sounds like a bunch of beards to me

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Thanks @Sandra! :smile:

• missyJ

Sweetie, he’s just not that into you.

==============

Side hoes says nothing bout a man's feelings for you. :yes: Ain't that right Man

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpImj7RI0Rc Man, I just don’t care™

Sweetie, he’s just not that into you.

==============

Side hoes says nothing bout a man’s feelings for you. Ain’t that right Man
      Nope.

• http://thegameonbetblog.tumblr.com/ Bird

Tae a hoe. An all purpose hoe.

• San ah make ya dance

That heaux aint getting married

• San ah make ya dance

trisexual gold digger.
      ---------------

• VDot

I doubt she gets married too. That was the quickest engagement ever. She sat that fat azz on his dyck and it (temporarily) blew his mind. Had him turning his pockets inside out.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

That heaux aint getting married
      ---------------
      She gonna be like Kim K. Getting married and divorced to up her status. Watch. :tea: well at least she will think she is upping her status.

• The Pearl!

:hi: Auntie. Is anybody else curious if the rejected rosebuds all failed to follow the same rule and, if so, what rule is it they keep breaking??? :shrugs:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Pearl they probably used their own personal (free) email address to register. you have to use a work or paid email to register.

:shrugs:

This hoe need an Attorney? :thinking:

Somebody get ESQ on the line :cell: :lol:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

So what if you do work but your job does not provide you with an email address? Are you just sol?

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Perl but they new people are gone before we even see them. Sandra is not playing.

Pearl,
      I need to handle BUSINESS, or nah?
      <--READY :karate:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Well then CHANGE JOBS :woot: <--SR :lol:

How you today Nakeya? :hug:

because you failed
      -------------------
      Try agane next time :bye:

*whispers* And if'n you make it byke in, please let us know what you failed to do :eek:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@DTTS lol lol I'm good. I have my second interview today!!!

• Wasting time

Your cable company and your cellphone company provide you with a email. Now if you have no cable, no job email, no kindle (they give you a email addy too) and no cell phone :yes: you are SOL!

:woohoo: Go Girl!!!!! :cheer:
      Just be all about Business walking/talking up in there. Shake folks hands sternly and look them dead in thee eye :eek: <--Soso Serious face :D

They will probably introduce you to people that you would work directly with---so just relax and be comfortable BUT still about business. You will be fine :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

===========
      You can also register with your email address of your paid ISP.

• San ah make ya dance

She sat that fat azz on his dyck and it (temporarily) blew his mind
      -----------------
      :yes: He aint never had a phat one before

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Thanks @DTTS I'm goin gto do just that. And pray they don't see this belly. lmao.

Wasting time says:

Are yew filling out the job appliation for the new Scowlerz position? :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

-------------
      And you need to spend yo time working and NOT on here :rules:

• gbellab

Sandra makes this very easy. You just have to follow directions peeps :lock:

• Trendsetter

"Brandon doesn't shock me anymore so my issue is not with Brandon. I'm not even upset because I know him. My issue is with Tae because that was my friend," she added, "My issue with Tae is that what she did was wrong. This not the first time she done it to just anybody period. You're 36, he's 24...are you willing to deal with any dude this irresponsible to give you a child?"

• The Pearl!

User Friendly says:

:shrugs:
      Thanks, @User!

• San ah make ya dance

So what if you do work but your job does not provide you with an email address?
      ------------
      I never thought of this :hahaha:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hold up. I have at&t and I never got an email addy from them?! *goes to look that up*

• SOTHERNGRL

:offtopic: @Man or @Luvvie have yall heard that the folks want tattoo experst to look at Aaron Hernandez tats to see if they are clues to yet more murders? This fool was a damn psycho on the loose.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

You’re 36, he’s 24…are you willing to deal with any dude this irresponsible to give you a child?”
      ----------------
      Who is having a baby with her?! :no:

Act like that belly ain't even there Nakeya :rofl:
      Because it shouldn't matter! And they don't want to get sued :lol: :no:

The fact that you are going for #2 means it's serious, HR is not about wasting time/resources for no reason.

TODAY You just have to show/tell them WHY YOU ARE THE ONE THEY SHOULD SELECT versus anyone else they may be considering :yes:

• The Pearl!

<--Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Pearl,
      I need to handle BUSINESS, or nah?
      <–READY :karate:
      :hi: @Nakeya!

@DTTS -- you STAY ready! I likes that in ya! :winky:

• San ah make ya dance

:newpost:

gbellab says:

Sandra makes this very easy. You just have to follow directions peeps :lock:
      ============
      Folks at home just doing too much? :rofl:
      :pc: trying to carry the 1, and add to the 10th power and ish :cell:

• aRoTh

Wasting time says:

Your cable company and your cellphone company provide you with a email. Now if you have no cable, no job email, no kindle _____________________

So THIS ^^^^^^ is an example of a "paid" email, huh? Oh.

• Wasting time

Are yew filling out the job appliation for the new Scowlerz position? :kona:
      =================================

Nah, I was just trying to help these lurkers trying to be garden members.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The Pearl! says:

Registering with free emails such as Yahoo, gmail, etc. A job is required to register.

• http://www.globalcallingsolutions.com zurishay

Sandra, she also has Nellys name tattooed on her tramp stamp area.

• CocoKhaleesi

:whistle:
      "When Jesus says yes nobody can say nooooo"
      :buttshake:

On topic....
      He knows what he is getting into some folk gotta learn on they own...

• West Coast Chick

smart move Tae! make sure this sucka dont get any "pre-nup" bright ideas..I think somebody needs to teach this boy a lesson, and Tae is the perfect culprit

• Savannah

Tae is Messy and so is Brandon!

• Nicky

I dont care about Tae, Im just in love with her BFF - OloriSwank (the dark skin celerbrity stylist that rock the Blue hair).
      Sandra, do you know anything about her?

NEW MEMBER

• Pingback: Tae Heckard Legally Ends 6 Year Domestic Partnership With Woman To Marry Brandon Jennings | Cotten Kandi ™()