Tameka Raymond Blames Liposuction Surgery for Divorce

Hollywood Exes

Usher Raymond‘s ex-wife, Tameka Raymond, is blaming their divorce on a secret trip she took to Brazil for a lipo procedure back in 2009. Tameka almost died on the operating table after she went into cardiac arrest.

In an interview to promote her reality TV series, Hollywood Exes: Atlanta, Tameka said, “I did dumb stuff. I mean, I went to Brazil and tried to get lipo and almost died. I think that embarrassed him to like, “Oh no. I’m packing. She’s a nut.”

Of course, we know the truth. Usher’s bags were packed long before that.

Tameka and Usher’s marriage was already on the rocks before she scheduled that unfortunate liposuction operation.

In fact, Usher and Tameka were living on separate coasts for at least a year prior to Tameka’s operation — and before Usher filed for divorce in June 2009.

As you know, Usher was photographed with his current girlfriend, Def Jam exec Grace Miguel, around the time that Tameka flew to Brazil. Tameka reportedly scheduled the liposuction in a desperate bid to save her failed marriage.

All of this is well documented on Sandrarose.com and other blogs. But Tameka is known for twisting the facts to fit her version of reality.

• BREAKING NEWS: Usher Files For Divorce!
  • CONFIRMED *Updated*
  • New Couple Alert?
  • Usher and Tameka lived apart for a year before divorce action

102 Responses to “Tameka Raymond Blames Liposuction Surgery for Divorce”

Buttercup says:

Kevin Hart’s ex-wife (is her name Terri?) is cute in that still.

hell_on_heels says:

Are folks really this damn desperate?!

First of all why did you have to use her before surgery picture :lol: This is before right? :huh: I mean did they get to finish the lipo? Cause if I am going to almost die then I’mma need to look like that FIYAH :nun: I would’ve been like (Asian boy voice from Hangover) BUT DOCTOR DID YEW FINISH????? :waiting:

If I recall correctly their marriage was pretty much over before the surgery. He didn’t half want to go see her and left before she did. In fact, wasn’t there last baby made during a double back?

who took this picture tho??? :shocked:

I commend the confidence but elephant skin is not to be seen and dam sure not photographed. :nono: when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away :rules:

Friends say the last son was made because Usher didn’t want his first born to be an only child.

missyJ says:

:rofl: This picture will never die… She up there looking a mess

User Friendly says:

who took this picture tho???

Derek Blanks was the culprit. :coffee:

when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away
      ________________________
      < — Whelp
      I was going to TRY and be ish today :pray: But that comment there let me know the struggle is KNOT mine. It’s the blogs.
      She said her nabel look like a walnut and her stomach look like the long road to redemption… rocky, unpaved and full of regret.

Buttercup says:

when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away :rules:
      ==========
      :ghost:

I have stretch marks on the side of my tummy and still rock my 2-piece. Ever since Chan said that they’re merely handle bars for Honey Dip when we take those wild rides, I’ve been good with them.

I guess I should have read the story before I commented. :oops:

VDot says:

Umm this show is going to be a hot mess too. And I will be watching :yes: :popcorn:

Kevin Hart’s wife is cuter than I initially thought she was.

Tameka :facepalm: I just feel sorry for her. Bless her :heart:

I AINT MADATCHA says:

Good morning Roses!

I thought theire marriage was over before it started. Didn’t Ursher sleep with one of the bridesmaids before the wedding? :thinking:

OAN: I am loving Usher’s new song right now.

:headphone:
      “I done been around the world, I done kissed alot of girls
      So I’m guessing that it’s true
      Make me holla and I bet a million dollars
      don’t nobody kiss it like you”

Hot beat.

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

First of all why did you have to use her before surgery picture

She was proud of her curves when she took the picture. :shrug:

hell_on_heels says:

Are folks really this damn desperate?!

:yes: I know a slew of folks who tattoo over that wrinkled belly meat. it ends up looking like a lesion of ringworms :vomit:

VDot says:

when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away

_________________________

:dead: and :ghost:

Oh and let the record show that my son gave me stretch marks :wails: But (Bernie Mack voice) I DON’T GIVE A FOK. If my husband acted crazy about some stuff I got from giving him his namesake and 2 kids prior I would be like :peace: Now on that note I am not about to be on the red carpet like Kelly Rowland with all my midda out. Unless I had on some MAC studio fix or something :rofl: I had nan baby for the public. They gone roast me.

User Friendly says:

who took this picture tho???

Derek Blanks was the culprit.
      ******************

What?!?! I thought he was the master. :huh:

She was proud of her curves when she took the picture
      Pride cometh before destruction :tea:

FuturedocDonte says:

She was proud of her curves when she took the picture. :shrug:
      —-
      Be proud but :no: when your stomach look like the roadmap to hell :blink: :nono:

Jesus be a six week supply of Palmers Cocoa Butter and a laser surgeon :nun:

Oh and I am TOTALLY here for Hollywood Exes Atlanta :yahoo: It is right up my alley. YES SUH :eek:

missyJ says:

================

I got them too and only wear bikinis. My ex hit me with the “either you were big and got small or small and got big. Either way we fcukin” one time and I was like :shrugs: :buttshake: <– actually my stretchmark belly

me too Buttercup but I have high waisted bikini bottoms and I dont sign up for glamour shots with Derek Blanks. my grandmother would skin me alive if I even thought about it.

she mines well go and show her episiotomy scar too. some thangs you just keep a secret. like Joseline’s coochie cat—she should not have showed nobody. nobody’s perfect but chill, son :stop:

User Friendly says:

when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away
      *************

:gossip: Did she say nutsack?

:haha:
      Poor Meka.

Beta says:

Not a good pic of Ursh

San ah make ya dance says:

Y that pic up top :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

Of course, we know the truth. Usher’s bags were packed long before that.

—————-

User Friendly says:

who took this picture tho???

Derek Blanks was the culprit.
      ******************

What?!?! I thought he was the master.

He claims someone stoled his laptop before he could apply the magic touch up brush to the pics. I always believed he low key leaked those pics to the Innernet. :coffee:

@Missy J I changed my whole mobile viewing (shout out to Future :huh: ) to look at you yesterday and I even told you that you were cute. And that I wanted to be frens. You ignored me :cry: It’s ok. I knew it was a risk trying to friend a cute girl. I guess I need to go byke and regroup. There’s levels to this. I am at the almost bottom level I GUESS :wails: *suddenly remembers DTTS is built like Sherri Shepherd* At least I am not on the bottom level :yahoo:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      OK! :rofl: And it do look nutty :crying1:

Dammmmmmmmmm yall don’t wast no time posting

@Sandra: Oh I bet he shaded her on purpose for sure! You know how those messy queens can be. Look at Reco Chappel :tea: Wait is it confirmed that Derek is le ghey?

San ah make ya dance says:

Look at Reco Chappel :tea:
      ———–
      Didn’t that nig look like a :lame: Hollering in that place and all that moving but not doing shyt :no: A plum fool

San ah make ya dance says:

But she got Usher pic looking at her like Eww :phew: Glad that’s over :hahaha:

Nasir why does your name link to a double X site? are you a prOn “actor”? :popcorn:

Dammmmmmmmmm yall don’t wast no time posting
      @Nasir: Well what else you thank we here for? World peace? I axed you downstairs what’s your IMDb credentials? Since you an actor now. Did I miss your debut :bite: Was Fantasia there? Did she help you read your lines? Let me stop joking. Her helping you read your lines :ghost:

Hershey says:

Chile she make a bytch feel good about these marks and shyt… :thinking: why didn’t she go to Dr J, or some fancy shmancy Dr in Cali? most people who travel outside of the U.S. for surgery do so because their money is short. I take it Usher had cut her cash flow off and she had to use her own money? :nono: that picha lawd

@User: You and I did the same thing!!!! :rofl: but why didn’t I know it was purn. He about to get :banned: This is a family a$$ blog sir :rules: Don’t nobody wanna see you trying to be like Niko holding DTTS up on an industrial trash compactor trying to chicken wang sess. That’s the only position they can do on account of her skin folds :gossip: He pull the chicken wang byke and they go at it like rabbits

SOTHERNGRL says:

I guess it aint got nothing to do with the fact that Usher is a man-whore IMO. I mean dude fugged her Bridemaid :shrug:

Ni ni says:

I believe there was more to it than jusr a secret surgery. He either caved under pressure or she had been doing other stuff and he got fed up.

I just died. No for real I had to put my head down. I scrolled up and Usher was looking like “You MF you” :no: “PUT SOME GATDA*N CLOTHES ON” :angry: “OUTCHEA ON THE BLOG WITH YOUR STOMACH OUT LOOKING LIKE AN OVERHEATED PEPPORONI HOT POCKET THAT DONE SHRIVELED UP AND MANAGED TO DIE” :facepalm:

Almost every chick that post half necked pics on fb live in a ****ed up crib…….y you got 240 sexy ass pics but only got 2 cups, 1 plate, 3 forks and 1 hard ass wash cloth hanging on the shower rod #bitchugot3kids…..

I just read this on facebook and then slowly passed away :ghost:

SayitAintSo says:

Morning Roses :waves:

missyJ says:

========

You know light skinned bishes aint **** anyway :lol:

See the way my day set up between 2:45-3:30 EST I’m leaving work and driving home. I hop back on from 3:35-4:15, then lilmissy usually need my laptop for homework and I come byke round 5:30. It wasn’t intentional :hugs: and :thankyou:

Hershey says:

San ah make ya dance says:

————–
      OK! And it do look nutty

___________________________

Isn’t man made? :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I just want yall to know I did not finish reading the comments because if I was Tamika my feelings would be tore up! lol anyway has this show come on yet? And Tori is a cutie.

@Missy J :rolleyes: Least you know how ya’ll do :hahaha: :hugs:

@ Nasir: Change your link or I will. Thx.

Hershey says:

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

@User: You and I did the same thing!!!! but why didn’t I know it was purn. He about to get This is a family a$$ blog sir Don’t nobody wanna see you trying to be like Niko holding DTTS up on an industrial trash compactor trying to chicken wang sess. That’s the only position they can do on account of her skin folds He pull the chicken wang byke and they go at it like rabbits

____________________________________

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————-
      The blood of Jesus. I can NOT this morning. :hahaha: Lord why? :cry:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

SO yall saying her stomach look like my sons fingers when he gets out of the tub?

That picture of her looks disgusting :nono:

missyJ says:

Change your link or I will. Thx

===========

:gossip: y’all heard Nasir is not a proper rosebud for our community

Hershey says:

————-
      :praying: please make her stop I can’t with her today. :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

y’all heard Nasir is not a proper rosebud for our community
      ————
      I suggest he hurry up and do what she asked before he has to go back on the wait list to get in.

zurishay says:

:NO: Thats all I have in response to that picture and Im team Tameka.

missyJ says:

y’all heard Nasir is not a proper rosebud for our community

he should let Fantasia read him the rules….oh wait :kona:

Nasir change your link boo :hug:

FuturedocDonte says:

y’all heard Nasir is not a proper rosebud for our community

he should let Fantasia read him the rules….oh wait
      :kona:
      —-
      Out of breathe :dead:

missyJ says:

Forbes Magazine y’all :facepalm:

Iggy Azalea sold 52K in a week and suddenly she has taken over hip-hop. Some suspender wearing sprite will be getting shown the exit by security by days end. Ion think has every even bought an album to think 52K is great for any genre

SOTHERNGRL says:

he should let Fantasia read him the rules….oh wait
      ((((((((((((((
      @User please dont start yo chit early cause when you start early you dont even try to be chit for the day.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: this pic is classic. Def top 3 nothing trumps Mona though that chit needs to be a gravi

ButterflyKisses says:

Morning All :hug: What’s going on in here?

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

“Christian Erotica” :huh:

Iggy :nono: she is garbage

ButterflyKisses says:

missyJ says:

Forbes Magazine y’all

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve never even heard one of her songs

Wasting time says:

I bet Nasir gone for the day but tomorrow will have a rude awakening.

I have joined some of you and now want to escape this plantation. We had a meeting yesterday and to say that HR was rude and uncaring is a understatement. I’ve just opted out or denied none Wasting Time job specific meetings and activities and even opted out of free lunch and team building activities. We ain’t a team and HR said so yesterday!

SOTHERNGRL says:

But for real is this the sexy outfit she showed up at Usher door with on when she was trying to lure him away from po Chilli?. I mean she has on a bra, pannies, fishnets and a jacket that is at least two seasons going on.

@San :Reco irks my soul. He is one of those over top sissies that loves to make a spectacle. And I hate when women cater to him and start talking all dramatic with the “yes gawd! Hunty! You are giving me life!! sister” If you normally don’t do that then why do it cause Reco is there :huh: And he will never be your sister cause he has a paynus. Catch THOSE ts :tea:

SOTHERNGRL says:

“Christian Erotica”
      *******************
      :huh: :thinking: Isnt this what they would call an oxymoron . Cause this is fa damn sho two things that dont go together.

Beta says:

I didn’t see no pawn is that the wrong ling

Beta says:

*link

missyJ says:

he should let Fantasia read him the rules….oh wait

================

I haven’t even had my first 24oz of water. I cannot with you yet

Draya said "that's what strippers do" puppylove says:

@beta that’s where “Christian Erotica ” came from

Who said it was Christian Erotica :ghost: Why did I envision Tamala Man sanging :whistle: Now Behold the d a c k …… to David? I hate all of you :crying1:

Look at everybody being nasty like :typing: let me click on Nasir link for research not cause I want to see it. Lurkers EYE SEE YOU.

well MsTaken started it. talmbout Fantasia be reading him his lines for his movie script :rofl:

Carrington says:

What I’m getting is that she’s admitting that she did silly $hit & having surgery was ONE of them.

Maybe she was so insecure & ignorant because she wasn’t equipped to be married to a celebrity.

Being with ReVaughn who might be handsome vs being with Usher, who may not be as handsome as your ReVaughn’s – but can make a broad leave a happy marriage.

If I were married to a Halle Berryish type & she was 8 years my junior & rich & famous & men (& women) threw themselves at her even when I was standing there – I’d likely lose myself too.

Usher could’ve had his pick & she was older, not thee finest out there – that had to eff with her self esteem.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      Yes soooo extra. I have already spotted that he is the culprit. Ran his mouth telling shyt to one and the other :yes: All because hes mad himself.

Beta says:

Draya said “that’s what strippers do” puppylove says:

@beta that’s where “Christian Erotica ” came from

I saw a bunch of what looks like YT videos and I know they don’t host pawn

Why somebody on my floor smell like they are eating red beans rice and sausage? I ain’t mad *sips juice* :cry:

MissHarlem says:

MISTAKEN hey hun. Totally agree with you about Reco. That whole language is annoying. Wtf

Buttercup says:

=========
      :lol: I can’t do the high-waisted bottoms. I like to feel free whilst swimming. Mine don’t look too bad, because my tummy is flat/toned. If I’m at the pool and mention them, the sprites are like :huh: I didn’t notice until you said something.

That probably how he got into purn. Fantasia was supposed to help him with his lines… couldn’t read them so he couldn’t rehearse so they decided to make movies without words.. enter purn :tea: You know how some people leave they heels on to :hump: She leave hers off and got red clay on the bottom of her heels. Soulful. Her purn name Claymate.

@San. Yep :yes: I think Reco wants to be Mariah and when she offended him he became enraged. He recruited Quad to help him do his dirty work. Lesbihonest. Quad’s body :bow: He face :nono: I would pic Mariah’s blackadeshi husband over Quad’s effeminate scary one ANYDAY. She probably was always a little envious of Mariah’s lifestyle.

Just Looking says:

My vote the divorce is based on………..

Her wearing depends and maxi pads in a photo shoot

missyJ says:

=================

So you’d been down in Mexico getting Pec implants from Chico, Jesus, and nem? :popcorn:

Buttercup says:

Her wearing depends and maxi pads in a photo shoot
      ============
      :dead:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      :ghost: He said we were ordained to get married :rofl: YEA RIGHT. Her husband do got that lil mouse voice thing going on. I still cant understand her rage tho. Like fugg her if she talking bout you :shrugs: Read her a$$ and keep it moving

Just Looking says:

She was proud of her curves, stretch marks, ill fitting maxi pads and schmall hosiery when she took the picture. :shrug:

++++++++++++
      Fixed it for you

Aprilbaby says:

Morning All!

I like Torri Hart! That’s all I got. She seems to keep it real. Kevin talked about his cheating, don’t see why she can’t. Especially since it happend to her.

Buttercup says:

The ad at the top of my browser is for laser liposuction in Atlanta. I guess Meka should’ve had a consultation with Dr. Lou Cole.

Wasting time says:

Calvin Blanco needs his own sources and chit tea:

MissHarlem says:

SAN :waves: hey hun

free says:

i remember the day when SR posted meke’s pic for the first time. lawdamercy, that day was a trip.

free says:

User Friendly says: when your tummy looks like a nutsack you keep it tucked away

*************************

dead and laid out at willie watkins funeral home….

West Coast Chick says:

Sandra did you photo shop Tameka’s stomach? :blink:

1 Pingbacks

[…] is now coming clean on how she acted when she was with the R&B superstar, recalling the time she would act out and […]