V. Stiviano Adopts Two Black Boys

V. Stiviano arrives back home in a red Ferrari, wearing another large face mask in Los Angeles

Vanessa Stiviano, ex-mistress of disgraced LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling, has adopted 2 black boys, according to Page Six and Radaronline.com.

Stiviano finalized the adoption of the 12- and 13-year-old boys Friday after being their foster care mother for several years. She said Sterling doted on the boys and was “very sweet to them, according to RadarOnline.com.

And in case you think she’s doing it for the money, states usually cut off payments for foster children when adoptions are finalized.

Gossip tabloid TMZ.com obtained audio of Sterling telling Stiviano, who is black and Mexican, not to bring black men — in particular, Magic Johnson — to his games. Sterling was angry because Stiviano posed for a photo with the NBA legend. The audio sparked a firestorm of controversy that culminated with the NBA banning Sterling from games and team facilities for life.

In an exclusive interview with Barbara Walters, Stiviano said Sterling was not a racist. She said her 4-year relationship with Sterling was strictly business. Sterling purchased a million dollar duplex for Stiviano, as well as a Ferrari sports car and a generous monthly allowance.

Photo: Splash News Online

• San ah make ya dance

:yawn:

• Beta

:tea:

• SummerBaby

:tea:

• missyJ

Lemme guess.. they 86 and 91 :tea:

• ButterflyKisses

I think I’m gonna leave this one (him) alone.

• FuturedocDonte

Ion get it… If they are so cool and she was already satisfied with her “generous monthly allowance” why did she leak the tapes? :shrug:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

missyJ says:

Lemme guess.. they 86 and 91

:oldman: waiting for Criket to come in here and tell us they sexy too. :rolleyes:

• missyJ

===============

Not necessarily. When you adopt a child from foster care you receive an adoption stipend which is less than the foster stipend, but still. This is in at least 24 states that I dealt with.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

And in case you think she’s doing it for the money, state usually cut off payments for foster children when adoptions are finalized.
    _________________________________________________________________
    Which state? The one I live in gives them a check twice a month. But when did she have time to raise two teenagers and why weren’t they ever at the clubhouses and taking pics with Magic Johnson and Matt Kemp? As a mother thats alot of cool points to collect at once – cantpass that up.. Did DS let these children live in the condo he bought?

• Who Dat

From downstairs…So b/c Brandy a FOB I cant call her Dren from “Splice” movie no more?

*Noted* :coffee:

• VDot

I’m over her.

Sandra did find out what Pusha T said about you in his song yet?

:danban:

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

“… states usually cut off payments for foster children when adoptions are finalized…”
    – – – – – – – – –

Not in Texas. You get medicaid/dental, about $600 per month per child, free medical/dental until the child is 18 – AND college tuition if they attend school within the state of Texas.

• SOTHERNGRL

She said her 4-year relationship with Sterling was strictly business.
    *****************
    Yeah right Monkey Business :rolleyes:

• VDot

:oldman: waiting for Criket to come in here and tell us they sexy too

:lol: I’ve found suspect peopole sex.y, but she went too far with Bobby. Now if she would have said Bobby in Every Little Step video in those biker shorts was, I may have gave her a pass. :thinking: Naw, I wouldn’t have. :lol:

• Crickett

This is great, I’m all for it. Sterling is a racist, but I think he is harmless. If I brought home a white man, my 80yo father would smile in his face and tell me in private not to bring home any white boys no mo. Is he a threat to white men, no. NBA athletes sleep with each other girlfriends and wives and I know a couple that have tried and successfully slept with the owners and coaches wives. And if you’ve even been to Koreatown in LA, it’s 100% Korean, how many blacks and Hispanics live in Little Italy? LA is segregated, just the facts. It’s not right, but that’s life.

• Crickett

Bobby has swagger!! It’s was the walk.

• Wasting time

:facepalm:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Crickett :stop: We done told you mannie different ways and times. It’s just getting weird now :eek: What you want to kiss the side of his downturned mouth? Wrap yourself up in his chocolate boy legs? Put money on his books??? Comb his beady bees???? WHET????!!!! :rofl:

• Smonae

Why???
    :no:

• SummerBaby

:huh:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Crickett says:

Comment of the Day :trophy:

• Wasting time

Crickett you 2 for 2 today :tea:

• Yardgirl

*************************

Yeah and massah was “very sweet” to some of his slaves too, and what?? :coffee: Can this THOT have several seats already, I am so over seeing her and that stupid visor errydamnwhere!! :rolleyes:

—->> rant over back to work I go :kona:

• Wasting time

Nope Yall!
    Sandra done put the stamp of approval on it.
    WE are screwed!!

• SOTHERNGRL

@TAken **LOUD & KUNTRY & GHETTO** I aint go axe you again what the Dr. said bout them babies. Dont come in here talmbout I got to take my KIDS (all of em) to the Dr. then dont say what he said. JEEZ * blows bangs*

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Crickett steady tryna make Bobby Biscuits & Gravy Brown fetch. :smh:

• VDot

I don’t care what yall say, I am thoroughly amused by Crickett’s steadfastness in the “Bobby has swagger” “debate”. :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Oh and for all of ya’ll legit worried about my kids or not :huh: They are fine. All of them are in different stages of a cold. The middle one had it the worst and had progressed into an allergy/sinus related infection. She got meds. But the boy didn’t get meds. You know they don’t give stuff to kids for colds anymore. Which is how the middle one got the cold and the infection in the first place :cuss: But as a precaution I am giving them both the meds. Just him not so much. Judge me :tea:

Comment of the Day :trophy:
    Oh really :eek: We’ll see about that. I got 4 hours left to shake things up :kona:

• SOTHERNGRL

You betta be glad you answered me. What I was gonna do I dont know but just be glad you did.

• I AINT MADATCHA

I saw this story about 2 days ago, and I still find it very hard to believe. Did anyone see that rant she went on about wanting to be the President of the United States and so forth? In addition to being a slore, she’s nuts. Who would give her a pet, let alone two children? :sideeye:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

:facepalm: Taken is on a seek and destroy mission now. thanks a lot, Crickett.

• VDot

Judge me :tea:

:no: And if you make them a hot toddy (old school style with E&J) I won’t judge you either :coffee: <- Hot Toddy

• Who Dat

NBA athletes sleep with each other girlfriends and wives
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And in the case of Delonte West and Gloria James…. some people MAMA

:ghost:

• Crickett

:thankyou: Sandra!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

i guess the theme for the morning is ‘blackamexican swirl’
    seems we getting all the Gringo Gazette feature stories :think:

• Who Dat

old school style with E&J
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :yes: to the brown likka.
    *Pours a double shot of brandy into the toddy.

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

Yea and I saw what ya’ll wrote yesterday. TUH :blink: I be reading when I can go byke. I ain’t even gone blast on ya’ll now. Oh but when I do….. Ya’ll gone be… (voice trails off as I think) blasted …
    Walks off real lame….

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:fistbump: Oh I am on it. I be cautious about giving some to that middle one. She might like the taste of it :facepalm:

• ButterflyKisses

That gravi is fuunnny! @ I Aint Mad at cha

• Wasting time

Mistaken but we :love: ‘s you
    :kona:

• San ah make ya dance

Wow :yawn:

• Who Dat

i guess the theme for the morning is ‘blackamexican swirl’
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    IT IS the same week of Cinco de Mayo. This the perfect week.

Let me stop. My lil nephew is a Blaxican. And to US he just a baby. He aint got no color. We just love him. :love:

• Milky

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

Crickett We done told you mannie different ways and times. It’s just getting weird now What you want to kiss the side of his downturned mouth? Wrap yourself up in his chocolate boy legs? Put money on his books??? Comb his beady bees???? WHET????!!!!

___________________________

She may want to run her tongue through his tooth gap! :vomit:

• Yardgirl

AINT MADATCHA says:

*************************
    Word! :coffee: :kona:

Yeah and massah was “very sweet” to some of his slaves too, and what?? Can this THOT have several seats already, I am so over seeing her and that stupid visor errydamnwhere!!

:trophy:
    :kona:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

:thinking: Was one of those black boys rapper Kurrupt??? No??? Ok then :kona:

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh wait the toddy for the sick TakenChirens? NAW then to double shot. Just a tanch. And add in extra honey so they WONT taste it. We aint got time for no baby lushes.

@Milky: Cricket wanna give him a suppository so she can feel Whitney :ghost:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I have nothing for this lady up top. :tea:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

. We aint got time for no baby lushes.
    ——————–
    Taken’s baby is a lush? What now? :popcorn: Sike naw. I really hope she feel better. Poor thing.

Yea and I saw what ya’ll wrote yesterday.

Taken, THEY (points finger at Wasting, Sotherngrl, User, and a few others) said you was at your desk having praise & worship and was too caught-up to font. They not loyal :nono:

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:rofl: Amen to that. This morning I was putting them in the car and couldn’t find her in the room. I was looking for her :woohoo: and finally found her. She was in the pantry with the door closed eating fruit snack :facepalm: She heard us yelling her name and she was all :tape: :pizza: OLE HEFFA. Then when I opened the door she gone put her hand out and put one in my hand like :grin:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq says:

Was one of those black boys rapper Kurrupt??? No??? Ok then

cuz he was dam sure on my TV yesterday acting like he was her whole entire PR team. they showed “her” highschool yearbook picture. “she” used to be a pretty mexican lady. now she out here looking ambiguous.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

—————-
    Freaking Snitchin!!! …..but were you having a come to Jesus moment at your desk? :kona:

• I AINT MADATCHA

Thank you Butterfly. :) That’s Ru-bee Roddd!

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

She was in the pantry with the door closed eating

—————————————-

She get it from ha mama…. *snickers* DTTS taught meh :D

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:rolleyes: EYE was not caught up. I was being a good purent. being proactive :eek: Some of ya’ll got sick kids at school right now spreading viruses and don’t care. Not me. I am on it :trophy:
    (being petty like Kenya)

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

She was in the pantry with the door closed eating fruit snack She heard us yelling her name and she was all OLE HEFFA. Then when I opened the door she gone put her hand out and put one in my hand like
    ————–
    I love her!!! She said, oh momma aint about to stop my fruit snack flow. She gonna wait. lol. Welp at least she gave you one, she could of ate it. *files Taken’s baby girls nails*

• Wasting time

@Nancy
    Snitches get stitches my hitter :karate:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

:rofl: them fruit snacks is like baby crack. :woohoo: kids on fruit snacks be turnt up!

She get it from ha mama…. *snickers* DTTS taught meh :D
    *disgusted, shocked and A PAUL face* :confused: ET TU BRUTE? I never would’ve thought my own Soror would have did me like this.
    Secretly gives you a :fistbump: cause I giggled.

• ButterflyKisses

I AINT MADATCHA says:

Thank you Butterfly. That’s Ru-bee Roddd
    _________________________

I loved that movie.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Ugh I want some red Kool-Aid!!!! :cry:

• Wasting time

All Jokes aside Taken. Glad the kids are well.
    Also take comfort in the fact that you and your quick wit was missed yonderday! :yes:

IT IS the same week of Cinco de Mayo.

then that explains it, cause i was SEW puzzled about the detailed racial profiles that accompanied the back-to-back posts :shrug:
    my eyes is been open now

( :whistle: eye once waz loss, but nown um foun, was bline :cool: but nigh i seeeeee :whistle: ) :nun:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ugh I want some red Kool-Aid!!!!

ok hol up lemme find a urinal for you right quick :kona:

Ugh I want some red Kool-Aid!!!! :cry:
    I bet you make yours without even measuring out the sugar.. just be like :koolaid: That’s right. Half the pitcher be full of sugar and when you taste it you inadvertently smack your tongue like Chris Bosh looking at Bron in the shower :huh:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

She get it from ha mama…. *snickers* DTTS taught meh :D
    Secretly gives you a :fistbump: cause I giggled.

————————————-

It’s too much ain’t chitness in this here blog… these Roses be pressuring me not to be chit and I’ve fallen 4 it :facepalm: so really #BlameTheRoseGarden :D

• missyJ

Who baby was hiding out snorting pixie sticks and poppin snacks then wylin out to Dora and Doc McStuffins? :snort:

• Milky

They had a body language coach watch her interview with Bobby Walters and they said her whole body showed she was lying about everything. From how the tape was leaked to saying he was not racist.
    Yall need to leave this woman alone she said is like a Father to her :hump: <—— her flucking DS "Daddy give it me! Daddy ohhhh Daddy!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

ok hol up lemme find a urinal for you right quick
    ————-
    I FUGGIN HOLLERED

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

:offtopic: I watched Married to Medicine finally. YOU CARE. Anybody else think Quad is putting on a bit much? Yelling at the event with a dead wolf poosay on her shoulder??? I think that her messy queen friends got into her head and made her think she was bigger than Mariah and didn’t need her anymore. I think Mariah feels that she made Quad and that she wasn’t as cute or paid as her family and she is shocked she is speaking to her like she is her equal. Either way when she said she was not going to come down off her chariot and throw tomatoes I :ghost:
    Oh and Toya is a dumb sloppy bootied wench. She should never wear flimsy pants. That booty is nasty. Flat, jiggly and high :nono: Looked like Phil Jackson about the arse. She should only wear pants with like 3 panels of materials.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

I bet you make yours without even measuring out the sugar.. just be like That’s right. Half the pitcher be full of sugar and when you taste it you inadvertently smack your tongue like Chris Bosh looking at Bron in the shower
    ——————
    :hahaha: :hahaha: OMG Yup! I like my ice cold and with not too much sugar but it has to be sweet. lol

:rofl: @Taken2! bless her lil heart though :love:
    (cause DTTS beeeeeen sayin them babies gotta get it how they live :no: )

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

dead wolf poosay on her shoulder

:eek:

dumb sloppy bootied wench. She should never wear flimsy pants. That booty is nasty. Flat, jiggly and high Looked like Phil Jackson about the arse.
    _________________________

they sound HIDEOUS!

• SOTHERNGRL

********************
    :crying: :crying1: I promise you I love this lil girl right here. She aint right @Taken I think thats why I :heart: her. She really aint gonna be the one to mess with.

• Milky

I love me some Baby Taken! “She aint got time for Mamma Taken or Sibling Taken”

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Taken I can’t deal with Quad or Mariah. Period. They both are way too extra and think they are better than everybody. Ummm on another note, I was MAriah to get her momma together. Does the momma drink? She reminds me of someone drunk ass aunt who has no chill button. :kona:

@User: Most of the are.
    :newpost: sad

• I AINT MADATCHA

Thank you Butterfly. That’s Ru-bee Roddd
    _________________________
    I loved that movie.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yep. Me too. Line for Line: “Leeloo Dallas – moolti pass!” :biggrin:

wait! :stop: did they? …am I? …who’s a SNITCH?! :shocked:

*calls my witness protection sponsor AGANE*
    ‘yeah, uh, dis Bill? :cell: yeah Bill, dis me, seems the threats have started AGANE’ :kona:

• OpinionHated

Damn they just giving the babies to anyboidy – what agency thought this bish would make a good role model and guardian to two teenage boys of any race…. she is crazy with no morals…..

• lexdiamonz

WHy she got six toes on her right foot
    :kona:

• Pingback: V. Stiviano Adopts Two Black Children | Tattle Tailzz()

• Jamillah

She adopted some children because she is a he and cannot conceive. He is not Black and Mexican. I believe he is from the Philipines or Thailand. And that voice with that fake accent is a dead giveaway. It shouldn’t be allowed to adopt anything, not even a dog.

• Sunkissed404