It's official: Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen sell their Brentwood mansion to Dr. Dre for $40 million! LA

Rap musician and producer Dr. Dre shelled out $40 million for Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen‘s Brentwood, CA. mansion, according to published reports. The New England Patriots quarterback and his supermodel wife plan to move into their new custom digs in the Boston area. The home was originally listed for $50 million, but Dre negotiated a steep discount. The couple spent $11.75 million for the land and had the mansion built to their specifications by architect Richard Landry. The Los Angeles Times reported that “the sale became official today, with Dr. Dre spending some of the money he received in the $3 billion sale of Beats Electronics to Apple.”. The 13,890 square foot mansion boasts 4 bedrooms, 5 baths, a center hall, a library/study, a gym, and a sauna. The four acres of grounds contain waterfalls, ponds, an infinity pool, gardens and pathways and a moat that runs alongside the mansion.

• LeBron James and Savannah Settle for ‘Modest’ Coconut Grove Home
  • JET Exclusive: T.I. at home
  • Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife conned out of $7 million by a former lover
  • Soulja Boy is flat broke – and about to be evicted
  • Photo: Splash News

206 Responses to “Celebrity Real Estate: Dr. Dre Buys Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen’s Mansion for $40M”

coco creamy says:

:coffee: just watch your flow son Watch your flow. but be happy :yes:

He couldn’t wait to put that New money to use

Hershey says:

Beautiful. He seems like he’s good with his doe. Go head on Dre! :congrats:

VDot says:

Congrats Dre!!

I am over here watching the video of JoJO passing out on stage while K-Ci keeps sanging. :rofl: :classic:

Such A F'n Lady says:

All that house and only 4 BRs though? :blink:

dcgirl says:

Why does one man need so much house??

aRoTh says:

#newmoney

:nun:

coco creamy says:

wayment i just read the write up “13,890 square foot mansion boasts 4 bedrooms, 5 baths” :sideeye: well damn my 6,400 sq (us to have home in cobb county) had 5 bed 5.5 baths. a full court .a small gym with no weights just mirrors hubby never finished it. , but i guess my rooms were TINY compared to this home :hahaha:

Beta says:

I would not want a house that big have a fear of someone may be living there and I wouldn’t even know it :hide:

:blink:

Look like a strip mall.

~~~~~~~~~
      Was that Cash?? or he Mortgaged it with 20% down?

Gigi26 says:

Uhhh that’s a lot of house for just 4 bedrooms FOH :no:

But hey, that’s rich people for ya :shrugs:

I hope its an open layout but very nice property for a steal :yes:

But I know maintenance will be a bytch!

Dr. Dre on that FS :no: I don’t care how much money you make. Unless you are a Saudi triple billionaire you do not need to buy a house over 10 million. You just DON’T. PERIOD. Celebs and all. I don’t care where you a relocated. I know he just got the Apple deal but some stuff just don’t make sense. There is only so much you can do to a house. Now let me go read the article and find out something like he got a gold robot who do everything Or that the house produce diamonds :lol:

Good for him! :applause: He worked hard, and built his brand up, true american dream IMB :yes:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Are him and hi wife still married? :thinks:

essenze says:

That’s nice. Dr. Dre is one of those rich and move silent types. He seems like the type to have smart investments and understand what “old money” is

Gigi26 says:

The pool is gorg :yes:

Beta says: I would not want a house that big have a fear of someone may be living there and I wouldn’t even know it
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      Right! I wouldn’t want to live in such a big house, my hubby said he would luv it. . . . BUT FOR WHO? two people???
      like how you know who’s in this place?

A moat? :shudder:

I want my dream home on 10acres of concrete. :nun:

FuturedocDonte says:

All that house and you only get 4 bedrooms :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

Im so late, did ppl really think I thought chile meant child :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

Nice house :yes:

LuvLife, maybe if he does “work” in there, he can use it for business :shrug: and have the mortgage, or :thinking: buy it outright and rent it to himself so to speak for business Hmmmmmm :eek:

It does look like a strip mall! :lol:

Beta says:

me too. if I cant clean it all by myself then its too much. Conchita and nem be stealing my lemon pledge and fabuloso and selling it on the black market :nono:

Gigi26 says:

Yeah that’s a lot of unnecessary shyt going on within that property, me no think it was wise to spend that much on it…but hey what do I know I ain’t apart of the 1%…

I hope he still gets residuals from the beats sale…cuz ummm 2 billion is not a lot of money to be shelling out 40 mill like that :shrugs:

Don’t make nigga moves Dre, just dont :no:

I wasn’t done talking about Pastors glazing donuts behind the pulpit then coming out to preaching with 32 flavors across they moufs :cuss:
      Be in confessional like Father I have sinned.Pastor be like “what dat mouf do? :huh:

essenze says:

hol’ up. that big ass house, fugg house, complex only got 4 bedrooms?

WHatchew talmbout San? :lol: The saying like ewww chile or the country Chile :eek: #lost

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dre was just named THIS year…last month in fact…. in Forbes as being worth something astronomic. 500 milly I think I read. This was BEFORE the sale of Beats. He could afford that house WITHOUT Apple’s money. :shrug:

Eat a hunnit dacks LA Times (Faith Evans voice)

Such A F’n Lady says:

Are him and hi wife still married?

the black one? :no:

the new white one :yes:

San ah make ya dance says:

@Dtts nothing :lol:

Why he cheesin like that though? :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
      Play money :yes:

HIs wife is Asian, no? If not, she should be :rofl:

Eat a hunnit dacks LA Times (Faith Evans voice)
      :sissy claws your face: I never got to comment on the Faith comment but baybee she did that. She said (Miami Heat Big 3 voice) Not 1. Not 2. Not 3. But a HUNNED DACKS. Just nom nom nom nom nom like Pac man :chase:

Eat a hunnit dacks LA Times (Faith Evans voice)

:crying1: Official. Straight like that.

Are him and his wife still married?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yeah but he too has a sidepiece. Not too long ago. Back in the fall he was on the blogs about it. Some “molla”.

I just got an email from somebody asking for information that will require me to do 3 steps to find it. I just made up my mind this will be last work act for the day :tea: Come on 4:15

SOTHERNGRL says:

I bet not hear chit bout this house being in foreclosure. I still dont understand how folks make all this money and your house aint paid for. I guess being working class this is what you work for to pay your damn house off and these folks make enough money to pay off I dont know how many folks houses and you end up broke and nowhere to lay your damn head.

:chase: San ah make ya dance says: Im so late, did ppl really think I thought chile meant child
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Gone somewhere U a day late and a dolla SHORT! :lol:

San/Kdub
      He is gold! :yes: He can come out with another product and build it up! He’s credible (in their eyes)now :tea:

VDot says:

Eat a hunnit dacks LA Times (Faith Evans voice)

_________________________

:casket: :rofl:

KABYEYOU says:

4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, I seen houses on section eight vouchers with more rooms than that. daphuck you got all that house and 4 bedrooms?

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

Why he cheesin like that though?

Iono but I thought money was supposed to make you cute? when is his gonna finally kick in? :think:

them compton gangsta rappers sure came up, didnt they? Ice T, Ice Cube, Dre, Snoop….

Just Looking says:

Came to new post, not because I’m a sinner….per the reference downstairs.
      ^giggles

*The la times is reporting
      Clad in limestone, the house features reclaimed ceiling beams, salvaged tile and antique doors. The 18,298 square feet of living space includes a center hall, a den, a library/study, a gym, a sauna, five bedrooms, nine bathrooms, loggias, covered terraces, balconies and garage space. There are seven fireplaces.

But only 5 bedrooms. I saw the master closet. *fans self. :love: :love: :love:

LuvLife, you see about the Dr. saving the chemo patients eggs? It was on the news yesterday.

Interesting. :tea:

He’s credible (in their eyes)now :tea:
      Coming for authoritarian number two. OKAY

:thinking: Lil Wayne said he had 4 bathrooms so he could shhhhh all day so…… I don’t know what this means. Dre is a rapper too so maybe he can tell us

4 bedrooms? :shrug: ok then :think: this must be some rich folk logic, cause why would ANYONE need a dwelling that large (unless they tryna have a family compound, which is something i always dreamt of having – and if that WERE the case, i’d need some more acreage :hahaha: )

Gigi26 says:

Wayment…

This negro done left his negro woman and now frolicking with a sprite pig?

Say it ain’t so Dre…well he did beat Michel’e or however you spell that shyt :thinking:

SOTHERNGRL says:

LuvLife, maybe if he does “work” in there, he can use it for business and have the mortgage, or buy it outright and rent it to himself so to speak for business Hmmmmmm
      ******************************
      Is this the chit celebs do that wind they azzez on the street. With a damn for sale price reduced in the yard? #soserious

Why he cheesin like that though?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      B/c he use to have a curl.

I would want something more unique like one of those fancy Tree Houses they have on HGTV or Extreme Homes but congrats to Dre for actualizing HIS dream. :clap:

my co-worker speaks so loudly that i literally jump when she points her voice towards my office door… she must have an inner ear problem :think:

libra80sbaby says:

4 bedrooms aint shat for that big ass house. I agree with someone up top…celebrities get these HUGE ass houses and BARELY be there. If it’s just you, your spouse, and your child…WHY get a 50 million dollar house? I mean…WHY?! Folks just :facepalm:

VDot says:

Those bedrooms are probably the size of a large house though. :lol:

:whistle: Got 10 bathrooms I could chit all day :danban:

libra80sbaby says:

Why he cheesin like that though?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      B/c he use to have a curl.
      —————
      HOLLIN!! :wail: :hahaha: :rofl:

Why he cheesin like that though?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      B/c he use to have a curl.
      =======
      AND shiny tight clothing :kona:

Just Looking says:

Saving and doing what with them?

You see about that sick ex boyfriend that wanted the embryo destroyed…They were appealing the judge decision, him and he ex girlfriend had cancer.

Is this the same story?

Also Kenya Moore the former Ms. Universe started IVF yesterday.

Gigi26 says:

five bedrooms, nine bathrooms,
      —————————-
      Now that price that makes a lil more sense :yes:

Got 10 bathrooms I could chit all day
      IS it 10?*hides my black card*
      :facepalm:

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~~
      like how you know who’s in this place?

__________________________

San ah make ya dance says:

Gone somewhere U a day late and a dolla SHORT! :lol:
      ————–
      :lol: Compared to Dre more than a few dollas short

VDot says:

IS it 10?*hides my black card*

:yes: but I knew what you meant :fistbump: What’s a goon to a goblin? :shrug:

zurishay says:

Those 4 bedrooms better look like stadiums..lol. If not, then its all hallways up in that mansion. :lol:

Southern, *follow me* I mean for example if he is working on a project, can he just bill the ALL expenses(from day 1 to day 30) to that project, and that way it’s paying for itself?

:thinking: Kinda like Whitney (bad example I know) used to rent out her own home studio to herself for recording…

You hear that Dr. Dre? The Roses voted :rules: and we do approve of your purchase at that list price. Roses do you think he should LOVE IT OR LIST IT????? :banned:
      Oh and we also took another vote on whether or not you should be allowed to keep using the name Dr. Dre if you KNOT a real doctor…. Until we decide you just Dre. But if you go to speak at a commencement in the interim and they make you honorary I will sweep this all under the rug :huh:

FuturedocDonte says:

Eat a hunnit dacks LA Times (Faith Evans voice)
      —-
      ::snickers:: like miss Celie when suge told her to shake her shimmy :buttshake:

Sandra no post on Bey and Solange? Ole shady self! :cloud:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says: ^^^^^all this! i mean, by the time you go around tryna check doors and windows at bedtime, it’d be time to get up!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOL!!
      Yes maam. Cause I cant get comfy and try and sleep unless I pull ALL doors and windows.

I call it my security check :lol:

Got 10 bathrooms I could chit all day
      IS it 10?*hides my black card*
      ((((((((((((((((((
      Well if he aint got a indoor pool and a outdoor pool he aint doing chit.

Just Looking says:

A house that size, you must have a staff. :yes: like the dust that would accumulate. the base boards…I’m so anal, I would be trying to do it myself.

No I wouldn’t I’m lying..but would do a white glove test.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Andre been using “Doctor” for 65 years.

Let him keep it.

sassyshe says:

Dre wife is spanish, she also claims mixed. He stole her from a lakers

_________________________
      I legit spit my water out on my keyboard and it was sticky cause I was sucking on a peppermint. I hate the blyke of your gums. You know good and hail well DRE is not about to be going round twisting knobs at night like somebody grandma to make sure the house locked up :crying1:
      Do me a favor. Turn your keyboard over and click the option to off. Don’t type no mo today. You’re done here :stop”

Interesting. :tea:

The lady who had a healthy baby right? :heart: Amazing.

SOTHERNGRL says: Well if he aint got a indoor pool and a outdoor pool he aint doing chit.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

Oh, and I did hear about that one. But this is just eggs.

Gigi26 says:

His house gonna be ran like Mr. Ox from Belly :yes:

Andre been using “Doctor” for 65 years.

Let him keep it
      But but but… I don’t wanna *slumps shoulders* *passes Doctor badge byke to Dre* Here sap sucka :rolleyes:

bama_n_jersey says:

I have to check my rooms and closet when I get home (even though the alarm has been on all day) and then do a check when it’s time to go to sleep. I can only imagine how many times I will hear a noise in this house and send the Mister to go check. Be thinking whatever it is ran to the other room before I can get there

Dre wife is Spanish
      ~~~~~~~~
      Still that hard square faced woman. “DO NOT COME4ME” I don’t know any other way to describer hea!

SOTHERNGRL says:

think he should LOVE IT OR LIST IT?????
      ***********************
      I say LIST IT he posed to be able to flip that turn that 10milli into 20 aint that how it work.

What’s a goon to a goblin? :shrug:

:lol: I wont be downsizing when the Beez fly the coup thas for sure. Upgrading to some REAL fancy chit, if anything. No more particle board :yahoo:

Also Kenya Moore the former Ms. Universe started IVF yesterday
      ______________________________

Lawd, we finna be visited by a Black rosemary’s baby :facepalm:

j/k – :kona:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: COOKING, so they could have babies later. The chemo kills the eggs of the young ladies.

Oh, and I did hear about that one. But this is just eggs.
      ~~~~~~~~~
      WOW

I call it my security check
      *******************************
      You have to do this and check the stove like 3 times. Its not secure if you dont :shrug:

No more particle board
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

Doctor of rap… Taken its time for a snack or something.

First you don’t know why Wayne said he can chit all day now this? :facepalm:

10 bathrooms…chit all day…you know…no you don’t. :crying1: Gone, Tee.

sassyshe says:

Dre wife is spanish, she also claims mixed. He stole her from a lakers

:popcorn: Roses, go get the goods on THIS ONE :lol:

I call it my security check
      *******************************
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bwahahahahahahahahahaha . . Im so ol fashion :hahaha:

the other night I didn’t turn on my porch light.. finally I got up and did it :rofl: Hubby said now u can sleep since ur light is on.
      :crying: I died a million times!! LOL

His house gonna be ran like Mr. Ox from Belly
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Well Dayum @Gi.

Hope Dr. Dre dont manage to die like Lenn(Ox) then.

Mr. Ox died from house mismgmt.

:sad:

bama_n_jersey says:

I call it my security check
      *******************************

————————
      Yep. Let me lay down and remember that I forgot to check a door. I hop my behind right on down stairs to check. I stopped asking the Mister if he checked because he will just tell me simple behind that he did, knowing good-n-t-well that he didn’t.

No I wouldn’t I’m lying..but would do a white glove test.

:yes: Us never part. :heart:

My and my mama got a secret question that we gotta ask in times of emergency.. :lol: #preparedness So I know its her and she know its me. :heart:

?: How do you clean floors?
      Ansa: On your hands and knees..

Say a mop if you wanna. :no: :hahaha:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh, and I did hear about that one. But this is just eggs.
      :facepalm: I know why they do it….

did they have the convo, was he extracting eggs on the humble and was like here your baby….

These have arse stories.

OpinionHated says:

This is old cold tea – heard about this days before the Apple/Beats by Dre deal was announced… niggahs and their money are so easily parted….. but hey at least he brought a home and not another car or set of rims…

Tom & Giselle built a house near Bob Kraft…. they ain’t neva leaving Boston :-)

Mr. Ox died from house mismgmt.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :pray:
      lawd plz take me NOW! :casket:

Gigi26 says:

Ummm hmm…married him an ole chola lookin broad huh :tea:

Also Kenya Moore the former Ms. Universe started IVF yesterday
      ______________________________
      But she got a boyfriend why IVF :rolleyes:

Doctor of rap… Taken its time for a snack or something.
      SHE TRIED IT BOUT THE SNACK :ghost:
      Eye know Doctor of rap! Don’t do me like San about chile and child :hahaha: I’m just saying what college he went to for that? Show me the receipts :crying1:
      Oh and in my head I heard 4 bathrooms I can chit all day :hahaha: Don’t know why I took away 6 #petty

FuturedocDonte says:

Dr. Dre if you KNOT a real doctor…. Until we decide you just Dre
      I’m sure he has an honorary from somewhere :eek: they handing them on like more than Future hand out babies

David Justice’s wife tho? :confused: OMgawd her face was so Ford Tough last night (wife swap)

:no: She might be white but she is a Hollywood shade of orange with a block head. Omg :no:

missyJ says:

@luvie

Half the time my door don’t even be locked when I go to bed… And you got the po’ch light shining. :lol:

Just Looking says:

?: How do you clean floors?
      Ansa: On your hands and knees..
      Say a mop if you wanna. :no: :hahaha:
      We are truly TWINS :nun: Been doing this for years. The mop just don’t work….I use it, but go over on it on hands and knees. I got knee pads now. :nun:

@Bama I’m not asking Mister to do chit cause I know he will lie so I do it
      front door &light, back porch & light and the stove I cant sleep if not.

This is old cold tea –
      *throws tea in your face* Well it was hot to me. Was it hot? Did it burn your face when I threw it? :huh: :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Mr. Ox died from house mismgmt.
      ————————————
      :rofl: :ghost:

CHIQUITAAA! WHO WAN RAMP WID MEH!! EEEEEH??! :rofl:

I’m sure he has an honorary from somewhere they handing them on like more than Future hand out babies

& then this here

:wtf: do yall smoke before yall log in :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      girl U made me spit! :lol:

Cheddup missyJ :rofl: I need to be able to pass by the front window and SEE!

@ DTTS AKA SHOP TILL YOU DROP

Lord & Taylor EXTRA 25% PERCENT OFF EVERYTHING

Even 10% off comestics

Did you get your suits?

bama_n_jersey says:

@Southern…I think they believe we are a little paranoid. I ain’t got time for one of these KKK people up here in Jersey to realize they don’t like me. Or one of these Meth Heads to come in looking for nathin. I don’t know them like that

bama_n_jersey says:

________________________________

im only laughing cause i can soooooooo relate. when we first moved to our current home, i used to come in and immediately check closets, behind shower curtains, and underneath beds, (even underneath the kitchen sink :oops: ). plus, mister had got me a bb gun and i would sleep w/that (cause he worked at night). i’m over all that now, but if i get home first and the alarm is off i’ll do a security sweep on the main floor (and arm the basement motion detector and sit and wait :eek: for something to pop off ) :kona:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

This is old cold tea –

:rofl: that hurt my chest I laughed so dam hard. one of them old deep down from the gut laughs followed by a wheeze :cry:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha . . Im so ol fashion :hahaha:

:crying: I died a million times!! LOL

:crying1: I called the city 50-11 times bout the streetlight front my house being “burned out”..last call I mustve sounded real nasty cause they called byke.

But why I was wrong LuVie? :no: It aint even a street light? Its just a pole. I aint ever really, really looked at it, but everytime somebody come over at night they complain about the animals and the darkness :eyeroll: (how bout don’t come :shrug: ) …so im just calling these peepah. :facepalm: Basically its a utility pole, not a light. “Please stop calling us Ma’am. Buy a porch light.” (bulb burnt..too much hassle to replace) :facepalm:

FuturedocDonte says:

My and my mama got a secret question that we gotta ask in times of emergency.. #preparedness So I know its her and she know its me.
      ?: How do you clean floors?
      Ansa: On your hands and knees..
      Say a mop if you wanna.

My slow young azz :P had to read this a few times but I got it

SOTHERNGRL says:

@Bama that just how I have to go to sleep. I’m not really worried because Mister sleep with his gun beside the bed with his countrier than me azz.

missyJ says:

@luvie

Pass by and see whet and how? You over there living yt with the curtains and blinds just awl agape?

________________________
      LORDT I’m coming home TUDAY. RET NOW

a BB GUN? Would that even harm a rabbit….maybe

I got knee pads now.

Oh I thought it was a job for kids…they so close to the ground and all.. :kona:

Kidding. :eek:

:wtf: do yall smoke before yall log in :rofl:
      _________

Safe bet here :yes:

Wasting time says:

That is the number of bed rooms you are suppose to have with 3.6 Billion dollars :lol: NO you can’t stay in the east wing, ain’t no bed rooms over there . NO you can’t kick it for the month. We have one guest room an my momma in it :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

Dre wife is Spanish
      ~~~~~~~~
      ========
      WHO you worried about? :karate:

If THAT’s how she look, that’s just how she look :eek: #aintchofault :lol:

LOL, B!
      I have a street light right on my corner, IT IS A pole with a light on it, Chyte looks RECOTDAyuMdiKulous, but I kept emailing FPL. they came out I was :D when I mentioned it to my hubby!

BUT :stop: WAIT A sec. . . Urnss is just a pole for electricity? not a street light?? :wait:

LMAOOOOOO

missyJ says:

———

And yew know everybody in that office done laughed at yo simple azz calling bout yo invisible street light.

bama_n_jersey says:

I blame it on my momma and childhood. There were a couple times we came in the house, when I was younger, and someone was in there. They had a set-up one time to rape my momma. Every since then she would come in checking every damn room, under every bed, in every closet, in the bathtubs, behind doors etc.. Now I have a fmaily and I am just as bad. Let the hubby go out of town on travel for work. Me and my girls get in one bed, bedroom door locked, with my weapon on the ready. People play too much….

Luvie says:

the other night I didn’t turn on my porch light.. finally I got up and did it
      _________________________________

OMG, dis me all day Luvie! :fistbump: :hahaha: i JUST did this last night!
      i be turning the porch light out so 1) i can stand on the porch and be nosy and 2) so the bugs will fly to another light and not get in the house when i open the door. did it last night and remembered when i got up to get a bolla water, turned the light back on (even though it was prob almost sunrise)

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Dre wife is Spanish
      ~~~~~~~~
      ========
      WHO you worried about? :karate:

If THAT’s how she look, that’s just how she look
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      HAHAHAHAHAHAH the Cot DAYUM Lurker and AFYAH ready to call me miserable cause I said she’s hard Squared face….

#jk AFYAH

and IM Ignoring missj

Or one of these Meth Heads to come in looking for nathin.

That’s some scary ****. Some white lady a few counties over had one barge right In her house a few days ago. :blink:

(well she opened the door. #whitefolkschit) but he came right in screaming and chit… say she “pushed” him out. Right after they ran the story, I ran a drill!

We jumping anything come thru our door uninvited. :hahaha: Everybody know their roles. :yes:

Oh I thought it was a job for kids…they so close to the ground and all..

Kidding.

:lol: Teaching my son to clean is not going so well. he starts doing it wrong and .5 seconds later Im like MOVE! :cuss: and then do it myself and then fuss with him about “making” me do it all while breathing hard because Im trying to scrub and scold at the same time :facepalm:

he’s never gonna know how to clean anything at this rate.

Glad somebody else laughed cause it was funty to me. WHEW CHILE :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: hey Roses what’s up in ROSELAND? I see Faith Evans was going after Auntie…ashid I heard the lowdown on the radio! :lol: now she know Auntie don’t be eating no dacks!

Wasting time says:

Um Bama …
      For why though?

FuturedocDonte says:

____________________________

let it go Doc… :no: let it go :hug:
      you say you working for yours huh, and they out here just giving it away! :rofl:

:yes: SUITS! :trophy: I will send you a pic when he wears one :wink:

(well she opened the door. #whitefolkschit)
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      aint iT! when folks come to my door knocking I stand there and look at them with such horror :lol:
      and barely crack my front Window.. folks be :blink:

I luv it!!! :hahaha:

Just Looking says:

The kids are so got dog on nasty…I finally said, let me inspect there bathroom. They have a tub/shower. They said they was cleaning the tub….

Lets just say, I was PISSED :mad:

When came home from hospital, mista allowed someone to come and clean. Now, NOPE, NOWAY….You healthy now…plus it’s exercise.

Luvie said Dr. Dre got a hustle hard face and she ain’t never even beat the block not once :ghost

LOL, B!

LMAOOOOOO

I guess for cable wires and chit. :facepalm: LMAOOOOOOOO

She said only street corners and intersections have the lights. I am not located at either. :hahaha: And I still have no light. But 5hunnid citronella candles I do have. :ashamed:

Diva says:

OH so you heffas don’t see post numba 135 *pour me a :koolaid3:

@Bama I’m not asking Mister to do chit cause I know he will lie so I do it
      front door &light, back porch & light and the stove I cant sleep if not.

my nig! :fistbump: :lol:

I guess for cable wires and chit
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      HAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa BOL! You thank U keep calling they gonna come out and make it a Street light :ghost:

_______

My face flushing right now just thinking about it! I apologized PROFUSELY. :hahaha: I did have the good sense to use my work voice but I was EXTRA “it is a shame that a taxpaying citizen cant get a light repaired” on those folks VM. :no:

Listen. :facepalm: Be a long time fore I call bout anything.

luVn_liFe… says:

and barely crack my front Window.. folks be

:lol: you clutch the pearls, luv?

Gigi26 says:

They had a set-up one time to rape my momma.
      —————————-
      Say the fukk whet?! :shock:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Teaching my son to clean is not going so well. he starts doing it wrong and .5 seconds later Im like MOVE! and then do it myself and then fuss with him about “making” me do it all while breathing hard because Im trying to scrub and scold at the same time
      he’s never gonna know how to clean anything at this rate.
      *****************************
      @User :stop: this right now. I’m speaking from experience. I like things just sooo. Towels , sheets, clothes everything has a particular way to be folded. They could never do it right and I would be just like you. JUST GO I WILL DO IT. I regret that.

DiVVVVAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :happy:

what’s up WOMAN!FancY seeing U here!

Diva :yahoo: How is work going? You like it? What you do *hands under chin* :waiting:

“Please stop calling us Ma’am. Buy a porch light.”

:crying1: :ghost:

Diva says:

So my font is white now around this garden!!!! :crying:

:eek: :hide: When my kids went away for Spring Break I took sleeping pills I was so damn scared. Summer vacay imma be ready tho. :lol: :|

Wasting time says:

Diva
      Errybody and My momma said hi
      HI DIVA :waves:

DIVURRRRRRRR :kiss: :yahoo:

@UserFriendly
      :lol: Yes I DO clutch my pearls. FUGG someone Knocking on my damn door uninvited FO!

Im waiting on my out door rug for my front door Now, It’s gonna say “if U wer NOT invited;DO NOT KNOCK ON MY DOOR

:tea:

Hey DIVA :kiss:

Power posting is now in session…. :shakebut:

How are you? :hug:

Has anyone seen a clip of Mona Scott’s new show “Sorority Sisters?”

:eek:

I will try, Sothern. I may have to just walk away but so help me if he uses the same rag to clean the sink and the toilet. I might manage to die. :smh:

Diva says:

Heffa’s I thought I was gone have to start :shotsfired: in the garden and lay out some folks.

Hey Luvn
      Mistake
      DTTS

I missus ya’ll some terrible…work going good so far….nuccas, whites and espanols don’t wanna be paying they traffic and court tkts…they cuss me out on the daily.

blackblondee says:

All them billions is a lot of millions!!! Hell—u can’t take it with you! Why not splurge and do it real, real big!!

DRE—–I’m RIGHT HERE!!!!!! C’mon and get your girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Diva says:

:kiss: :waving:

Wastetime, OTBBBBBB, Just Hooking!!!!

Oh my Bama :shocked:

AND YOU OTB :hahaha: going off about a utility pole :faceplam:

Diva says:

@Man, you is still my man, right? :rofl: hey nucca I missed yo shawt stilt wearing self….come give mama some sugah :boobs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

DIVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA we be missing you girl. Cant nobody drank and file nails at the same damn time like you.

he’s never gonna know how to clean anything at this rate.

Naw but he got a mighty fine plan to get your ass to do it already so :rofl: :rofl: He is a genius. Ready to be somebody’s husband already! BOL!!! This reminds me of that Swiffer commercial.. Black woman, handsome son who refuses to clean up anything. Every time it comes on, I make one of the boys do something! :hahaha:

When I see the Swiffer commercial with “Morty” and his wife (the olds) I always vow my man (shuddup :eek: ) gonna do the damn cleaning! #lies but I feel good when I think it. :lol:

they cuss me out on the daily.
      ======
      IT will make you stronger! More humble! :eek:
      #positive :lol:

Just Looking says:

awww po OTBey :hug: That is something I would do..I called about the trashcan top…The son of guns was at the bottom of the can.

I would go on…

Or when we went to HOA meeting for for the wrong section…

I would go on but…

when I was leaving the hospital and told the doctor they needed to review her licences, cause she would give me but 10 pills for migraine. It was really a sinus infection.

I would go on but….I’m stop now..

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Has anyone seen a clip of Mona Scott’s new show “Sorority Sisters?”
      __________________________

aww are they about to make the AKAs and nem look bad. :(

cant really make the S G Rho’s look bad cuz thats just a bunch of ugly girls lumped together but I hope they dont defile the reputation of the other organizations. that would be tragic.

whats next? The Real Life of Nail Technicians and car mechanics? sheesh :rolleyes:

Diva! :waves: how’s the new gig? how’s the grandman? how’s life? :popcorn:

let it go Doc… :no: let it go :hug:

I love him :crying1: He is like Fukk this chit :no:

Diva says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

they cuss me out on the daily.
      ======
      IT will make you stronger! More humble! :eek:
      #positive :lol:
      ——————
      you are right, but I be cussing they azz back in my head…. :lol:

Just Looking says:

When my son see that, he be like you want one of them ma. It would make cleaning easier…. I laugh out out loud, cry inside…

blackblondee says:

MANNN—i hate my job… calling these b!tches and they telling me they took their business elsewhere…..even though I was SUCH A BIG HELP AND WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH!!!

#these H0ES AIN’T LOYAL —-keeps going in my head…. :box:

SOTHERNGRL says:

@User walk away do whatever but dont let his lil azz get out of cleaning. I’m telling you if I had that to do over again I wouldnt be sooooo anal with it. And I had 3 boys. You get tied of walking past rooms that smell like sweat and Fritos I fell ya please bele that.

Yall need a gun(s), you gotta feel safe IMB :eek:

Now, NOPE, NOWAY….You healthy now…plus it’s exercise.

I am :dead: and gone. He did not use the awesome power of prayer and Faith for his own self. :hahaha: :heart:

Mister say this what we prayed for *arms outstretched wide*

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      Has anyone seen a clip of Mona Scott’s new show “Sorority Sisters?”

:no: You know those AKAs and Delta’s got that chit pulled quick as hell. Like oh hell naw! The other lady sororities aka unknowns were mad like finally people would know who we were :cuss:

Just Looking says:

@OTBEY – What about the one with black mom, white dad (half a arm)

That sucka say, I still clean better than her. Always putting the black woman down. You mean to tell me a one arm man, can out clean a woman with two good arms.

:kona:

my son saw the commercial and asked me why I didnt just by MYSELF a swiffer. lil nig done missed the whole point of the commercial.

talkin bout he “heard” they were good. how the eff you heard about a swiffer :chase: I’ll swiffer yo ass!

Diva says:

————————–
      Hey babes!!!! I miss all you Roses, well most of you’s!!! Naw I ain’t playing I miss erbody!!!!

At Nancy Drew :wave: the gig good for now!!! Grandman is growing he 18 mos. and is some kind of bad…takes of his diaper and just goes mad if he doesn’t get his way… chile life is life… just living

i hate my job…

What do you do?

“Do what you love and its never work/job” <–chit the white ppl say to me when I complain about here. :huh:

:eyeroll: Cant wait till I tell them "im leaving to do what I love.." :lol:

Man, please tell me THAT’s a joke! :eek:

That’s just too much :nono: I’ll even say disgraceful. She’s SMUT :rollseyes:

VDot says:

They had a set-up one time to rape my momma.

:shocked: My heart just started palpitating in my chest.

:eek:

Where you been at Diva? :waiting:

My dyck been sittin here all this time “un-sucked” cause yo azz been gone. :mad:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall need a gun(s), you gotta feel safe IMB :eek:
      Borrow's Nancy BBB gun.

We have three and a machete.

VDot says:

blackblondee

Inquiring minds wanna know if the carpet matches the drapes :coffee:

:ghost: I just bought the Hello/Goodbye one from BigLots! 17 was like lets leave it on Goodbye. I hollered I was so proud! :hahaha:

@DTS
      It’s not a joke. Them AKA’s is PIZZED tho!

DRE—–I’m RIGHT HERE!!!!!! C’mon and get your girl!!!!!!!!!!!

:ghost:

they cuss me out on the daily.

BOFL!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DTS
      It’s not a joke. Them AKA’s is PIZZED tho!

Have you seen the clip? I heard cease and desist letters were flying like money in the strip club.

SOTHERNGRL says:

aww are they about to make the AKAs and nem look bad.
      *************************
      :pray: Lawd please dont make my Auntie roll over in her grave and make my sister put all her chit away cause I’ll be on the :cell: like look at your soror sisters akkin a azz on t.v.

I would go on…

Or when we went to HOA meeting for for the wrong section…

I would go on but…

I would go on but….I’m stop now..

LordT. :crying1: <—Real tears…less salty than last year too. #DranksH2olikeafishthankstoyall

:rofl: :rofl: MA KI DA DA The tops wa sin the bottom of the can :wail: :wail:

Wasting time says:

Why my boss say to me; they changed the testing policy and a lot of people are out :bounce: If any of my people have that issue and they are good employees I won’t request it. I was so quite :kona: I do need to find a job though

Just Looking says:

Jesus was looking out from ya’ll and your mama.

Some men broke into our house one night, I wanted to stay home and warsh my hair, when I was in 7th grade…My moms’s made me go across the street to neighbors house.

When we got back it chaos every where… My moma and daddy filed insurance report for items they didn’t have at the time.

Two minks
      guns
      ruby, emerald, necklace, camera

They the reason insurance companies ask for paper work of your belongings.

The Real Life of Nail Technicians and car mechanics?

:rofl: Nail techs know about “you boyfren” :rofl:

VDot says:

Two minks
      guns
      ruby, emerald, necklace, camera

________________________________

:rofl: Mama JLo knew the game :fistbump:

:crying1: You want one? :rofl: :rofl: :chase:

——-
      I already signed a petition on it :rofl: No but for real. I did. That ish was horrible. My sorority don’t play like that :nono:

blackblondee says: