Is This Chris Brown’s Son?

Kalheo Davis

When singer Chris Brown fired his longtime manager Tina Davis earlier this year, rumors ran rampant that Davis bore Brown a son — and that she was pressuring Brown for an increase in her child support.

As you know, Ms. Davis reportedly triggered the fight between Brown and his then-girlfriend, Rihanna, in 2009. Davis and Brown, 45, was rumored to have had a relationship when the teen idol was just 16.

A loyal reader who follows Ms. Davis on social media emailed this photo of the toddler, Kalheo Davis, 2.

The reader wrote: “Was just on Tina Davis Instagram and her two year old has some striking resemblances to Chris. What you think?”

I think Kalheo is the spittin’ image of his daddy. But none of this has been confirmed, so please don’t quote me.

• Chris Brown’s Mystery Woman Revealed (You Know Who It Is!)
  • Photo of the Day: Chris Brown and his old lady at the Grammys
  • Source: ‘Tina Davis Runs With a Crew of Cougars’
  • Tina Davis Denies Having Textual Relations With Her Client

69 Responses to “Is This Chris Brown’s Son?”

MissHarlem says:

:facepalm:

aRoTh says:

Cute kid.

aRoTh says:

:2dance: @Harlem :hi:

VDot says:

I just went to her IG page and that’s her nephew :huh:

LaceJagger says:

Awwww he’s adorable

Stankbugg!
      aRoTh
      V
      MistAnkin’

:wave: Morning.

I highly doubt this is CBs child :hahaha: He Sure is a Cutie!

Go-Go Girlie says:

I think y’all are reaching with that one.

zurishay says:

That baby is delicious and yup hes the pappy.

Keesh says:

and that baby dont even look nothing like Chris. So VDot are you saying he tapping her sister too?? :)

He is adorable :heart: I doubt it is CB’s kid. Albeit a douche at times I kinda feel like he would step up to the plate and acknowledge the kid and be in his life. I also think he would buy the kid a mini lambo and spoil him to death. Don’t worry Coochie will get pregnant soon enough with his baby. Her clock is ticking. He is about to get out of jail. She gotta nail him down :tea:

@VDot: How embarrassing :facepalm: Shall we go ahead and change the subject now or later? :kona:

VDot says:I just went to her IG page and that’s her nephew
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dammn, How did U come up with that V, and others didn’t?

Keesh says:

Auntie I agree, this is a reaching post but you didnt stamp its approval and dats what I LOOOVVVVEEEE bout you… muah

missyJ says:

Now if the baby was up there sanging, dancing, throwing his walker through windas and finger painting monsters on his nursery wall, I might could belee it.

Keesh says:

Ms. Taken….heeeyy boo!! Chris Brown is definately getting some azz in jail…. Boosie almost told the secrets on the Breakfast club…. Boosie said poosy was on deck

MissSophiaizhere says:

Cute kid Good morning all :coffee:

How embarrassing :facepalm:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      LMAO!

VDot says:

Shall we go ahead and change the subject now or later? :kona:

:yes: Auntie is a mess. If we wanted to talk about kids, we could have talked about Antoine Dodson becoming somebody’s daddy…and saying that if his kid is gay, he’ll make ‘em straight :rofl:

MissSophiaizhere says:

aRoTh says:

:kiss: @Luvn :hi:

Good morning, garden hoes :hi:

I started my day with an email to my boss that began with “surely you jest…”. its gonna be one of those days, chile :tea:

what I really wanted to say was “Miss me with that shyt, Bitch Nigga” :rolleyes:

Keesh says:

Miss J… yaaaaasssssssssss, something wrong with that boy! but new post cause VDOT RIP’d this one

VDot says:

Wait, what? :huh: Boi pussci?

aRoTh says:

Keesh says:

Boosie said poosy was on deck
      :think:

Define: poosy (boi)? :huh:

Keesh says:

User Friendly, let me come work for you today… I got yo Boss biatch azz…words I have none… but my KeKe Wyatt faces is on focking point!!!

missyJ says:

Oh so the pic posted same day 2 pics before couldn’t be read… “your reader” cannot read

CB got freed today :yahoo: I hope he moves overseas and only comes here for performances. they aint gonna be happy until they make him all the way crazy.

Keesh says:

Roth you know Pu-Cee and not the female guards that work their…. these some real bad hoes from the skrip clubs getting up in that thang when eva!!

I hope he moves overseas and only comes here for performances
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Morning User; CB def needs to make some changes in his life. Hopefully these 90days in jail made him realize it.

Keesh says:

Wait….whats boi pussci???

Keesh says:

Maid him realize that Coochie Cat luvvs him…. yes she does

A.J. says:

:rofl: I’m here for MissyJ baby comment!!!

Good Morning Sandra

Luvn
      Keesh
      User
      Aroth
      VDot
      Taken
      Harlem
      Go Go
      Zurishay

:kiss: A.J. :happy: whats up SIR? how Ya doing?

missyJ says:

Y’all think Chris gon make good on his jail talk he was singing to RooRoo??
      Barry White voice “Bae when I get out it’s gon be different. Babe you held me down. You a good girl.. Imma be ackin right. Coming home erry night. Babe, being in here just give you time to thank bout things. I want you to have my seed babe. Can we be togeva??”

2 weeks after he out :danban1: :buttshake: :hump: <– not his girlfren

Keesh, Roth, User :hugs:
      So Mike Epps round here jumping folks over IG jokes and videos :no: :crying1: Some comedian named Levar Willis? Said Epps attacked him. Let me go check his IG….. This is a mess. Mike is not commenting right now are what his friends said. Apparently in the video the guy had Mike snorting cocaine. Mike reached out and told the dude to take it down and he didn’t. Levar was talking trash :no: it ended badly for him.

A.J. says:

Wait….whats boi pussci???
      :dead: go to youtube and put that in :tea:

missyJ says:

Wait….whats boi pussci???

===========

:facepalm: you just gotta google it. It must be seen first hand… “Throw that boi pusscee”

Keesh says:

Wait….whats boi pussci???

you should mos def google the anthem :buttshake:

A.J. says:

whats up SIR? how Ya doing?
      Not a thang. How you doing lady?

so my boss emailed me back that he was just playing. he had to blame me for something so the client wouldnt get mad at him :facepalm: nigga done threatened to fire me and everything in his original email.

pure foolishness.

VDot says:

Levar Willis?

:phew: I thought this read Reading Rainbow Levar Burton at first. And I was gonna be :mad: like he just raised all that money on Kickstarter to bring RR back.

:waves: AJ

nigga done threatened to fire me and everything in his original email.

pure foolishness.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :no: lawd IF that would have happened today to ME :steer: I would have left.
      Im in NO mood for BS today :|

Aj SAME ol SAME! Bout to quit this J O B

Jdore says:

Good morning Roses! :hi:

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:
      Hey AJ :hi:

Missy ! Damn you I’m still :rofl: Every time. I think that is going to be one of those moments in time that will always be a crack up :lol:

luv life: chile I had done already made me some summer vacation plans.

Truth be told, I still got my finger on the trigger :tea: I done already mapped out what all I need to pack at my desk, how many boxes I need, and how many months rent I got on stash.

ppl play too dam much.

I’ve heard about those kids who grew up to find out their “auntie” was really their mother. :coffee:

User Friendly says:chile I had done already made me some summer vacation plans.

ppl play too dam much.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <-User we are there!

im trying to hold out til the end of Oct. so I can just take the holidays off then start fresh.
      but the way me tolerance is set up… it may be sooner than later

___________________________

I think Sarah Palin did that with one of her kids. she know thats her grandbaby and not her son :yes:

they said she just showed up to work one day talmbout she taking maternity leave but hadnt been pregant. :rofl:

prolly why the baby is named trip or trap or whatever.

A.J. says:

Aj SAME ol SAME! Bout to quit this J O B
      It’s rough out here!!

@LUVN LIFE
      “How Ya’ll feel on the soldier who left his post in Afghanistan to join the Taliban, and now has been released to the USA after negotiating with them?”
      _____________________________

that nigga “knows stuff.” We give up five violent terrorists all in their 40’s or thereabout so they are still a threat for ONE dude… who deserted the U.S. (alledgedly)? :huh:

Yeah… more to this.

A.J. says:

Wasting time and gas, morning love!! :waves:

A.J. says: Aj SAME ol SAME! Bout to quit this J O B
      It’s rough out here!!
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I know it is AJ, thankfully Im in a position to chuck da deuces . .

Oh, if this was CB’s kid, that old bag woulda been making a lot of noise. They are the WORST when it comes to kids and thinking people owe them chit.

:yes:

@User :hailnaw: He made you a sacrificial lamb :rofl: That’s what happens when you work with people who need people who have money/clients/org with money they need. I know all about the “I know you are not wrong but let’s take this one for the team” and you be like :confused:

Yeah… more to this.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~
      MAN
      I Agree and I don’t like it :bite:

:whistle: I’m going DOWN DOWN DOWN… Do it till your legs shaking… Do it till your legs shaking :kona

A.J. says:

Here is the thought for the day: The government is paying for sex changes (free) but the terminally ill just die.

zurishay says:

:newpost: Im waiting…

I guess the biggest shade is that you are running a post about a child that isn’t his or Tina’s instead of posting about him being released from the pokey last night.

buddapecan says:

Auntie is this your way of celebrating that Breezy is free??

A.J. says:

________________________

terminally ill means they was gonna die anyway, no? :huh:

I dont think giving the terminally ill sex change money is gonna cure anything thats fatal :lol: not funny but funny but not funny :ashamed:

A.J. says:

terminally ill means they was gonna die anyway, no? :huh:
      They can do more drug research for the terminally ill tho.

Wasting time says:

I waiting to get the post on the exchange made this weekend. I’m sure ms. Rose has some views on that.

Mistaken Boo :hi:

thriftStoreJungle says:

these older women continue to pop out these change-of-life babies. i couldn’t imagine being with child in my golden years. best of luck to all parties involved. the little boy is such a cutie :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

Cute kid! looks JUST like his mother, only light skinned

2 Pingbacks