Outrage As Pharrell Williams Swaps Hats for ELLE Cover

Pharrell Williams Covers ELLE

Music producer Pharrell williams has found a new way to draw negative attention to himself. He swapped his ridiculous designer mountie hat for a traditional Indian headdress — and Native American Indians are not pleased with his fashion faux pas.

From E! Online:

For the special collector’s cover edition of Elle U.K.’s July 2014 issue, the “Happy” singer ditches his trademark Vivienne Westwood Buffalo hat for “an elaborate Native American headdress,” as the mag describes it in a press release.

Not everyone saw the artistic value in Pharrell’s choice of headwear, and not long after images from the shoot hit the web, Twitter users came together to voice their frustrations under the hashtag #NotHappy.

In response, the 41-year-old musical guru (who previously spoke to O, The Oprah Magazine about his Native American and Egyptian heritages) told E! News in a statement, “I respect and honor every kind of race, background and culture. I am genuinely sorry.”

174 Responses to “Outrage As Pharrell Williams Swaps Hats for ELLE Cover”

libra80sbaby says:

I care nothing about Pharrell…absolutely nothing. :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

Nothing for this…

:Offtopic: I was jarred awake by a dream this morning (Thanks to you all and all that talk about people coming in your house) around 12:30. Anyway Iggy was on some late night show and the first thing I thought about when I saw her was White Chicks (think Wayan Brothers dressed like white females). She looks just like them. Also, I don’t get her music, but maybe it is not for my 33 year old mind to get.

Wasting time says:

We going to get in the Kangs comments about his wedding :tea:

coco creamy says:

I guess the people dont know why he is wearing that hat, they saw it and ran with it,not understanding the meaning behind it :shrugs: just like people say she/he sold their sold to lucifer, not really understanding who lucifer is.. oh well

:waves: morning roses

Tainted_Love says:

I find it funny that they have an issue with Pharrell wearing the headdress. People commonly wear these in film/television shows but when the black guy wears it…it’s a problem.
    African fashion has been mocked on several magazine covers , television programs and other outlets but it’s never an uproar! (partly cause we never make one)
    That second to last comment really ticked me off
    Good morning y’all

San ah make ya dance says:

Nothing Pharrell does surprises me :shrugs:

coco creamy says:

He get blasted for wearing an indian hat on his head , but the women can wear indian remy attached to their “scab” and thats not racist :kona:

San ah make ya dance says:

:facepalm: They making this into a cultural thing. Dude cant wear native shyt now :no:

aRoTh says:

No disrespect to any Native Americans but….cool pic bro. :thumbsup:

Um he looks like he could be Injun to me so :shrugs: I didn’t take it like he had on black face. I thought he was honoring them. I am tired of everybody being outraged about everything.
    :offtopic: I just saw where this baker refused to make a gay couple a cake out of HIS shop. The state of Colorado found him guilty of discrimination and forced him to attend sensitivity training and bake the cake :wtf: I may not agree with his views but that is HIS right. They do not have to get a cake from him or his shop. That BS. Who would want to eat a cake someone didn’t want to bake for them anyways? I would’ve made it nasty.

Wasting time says:

But he has said that he is Native American and Egyptian, so if anyone can way the war garb ain’t it him? :shrug:

So Native Americans caint wear headress either?? lololol if hes part injun, hes parts injun damn.

the uproar is not new..they jump on anybody wearing native wear as like costume..except natives. which is why i dont understand this. cray.

coco creamy says:

:nono: but thats red dot, not feather. oh that doesnt make it any better? oops :kona:

I guess native americans still aint claiming us :tea:

Wasting time says:

We going to get in the Kangs comments about his wedding
    June 5, 2014 at 9:02 am
    —-
    Explain pls :waiting:

buddapecan says:

Sometimes I don’t know if we’re all too sensitive or if I’ve grown numb to when people take things too far. :thinking: :coffee:

coco creamy says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

I may not agree with his views but that is HIS right
    ______________________________________________

People dont have rights naymore they traded them in for ” Privileges. :coffee:

Ms. YaYa says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

___________________________________________________________
    There is no way in HELL I would’ve ate that cake…he could’ve put his “special seasoning” in it and what happened to “The right to refuse service”

Wasting time says:

Paparazzi: You have a lot of money
    Kang: :yes:
    Paparazzi: What have you paid for and regret spending the money on
    Kang: that 750K on the wedding

REALLY !!! :shock:

coco creamy says:

@userfriendly NOPE :rofl:

The Pearl! says:

Heeeeeey, Ya’ll! :hi: Good morning!

zurishay says:

White people wear dashikis. Black people wear turbans. EVERYONE wears guyabera’s. Its NOT THAT SERIOUS. I think its a nice tribute to his heritage. :nun:

Poor Indians… I have never met a person in my life that didn’t claim to have some Indian blood in them from back when Moses was walking the Earth and then they do and wear things that are sacred to them.

They have absolutely NO VOICE in America. :no:

Anyway, what’s up everyone?

libra80sbaby says:

That whole cake chit is just :facepalm: I swear they just gone MAKE us be a part of the :homo: agenda. Just MAKE us

_____________________________

the right to refuse cant be based on gender, race, sexual orientation, etc. or any other protected groups. I know its not the same :rolleyes: but he also could not refuse service to us because we are black and as a business owner he should have figured out a better way to say no without showing that he is a bigot.

now he gotta make the cake, anna mae! :rules:

Miany says:

:waves: hey y’all
    I think it’s ok for the law to force business owners to treat humans humanely. Not long ago they were allowed to deny US service because of our skin color. Sooooo I gotta roll with the gays on this one. Wrong is wrong.

libra80sbaby says:

:popcorn: Tip said whet now?! :no: :facepalm: This nigga butt hurt and in his feelings aint it?!

They have absolutely NO VOICE in America.

I dont think they want one. This is the young “americanized” generation thats all on the twitter. The elders would probably tell them to be on quiet.

libra80sbaby says:

My thing about the cake chit was that is really didnt need to be public. It was MADE public on purpose because these folk gay. There are a lot of businesses that refuse service to come people but it isnt public like that. They gays got their cake. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

Thing with the cake is about discrimination and not the LE Ghey agenda. We’ve “abolished” discrimination. I know peoples don’t want to confuse Homosexual civil rights and Black Civil Rights, but if that cake shop can discriminate against homosexuals he can also discriminate against, little people, brown people, obese people etc etc. The government is trying not to go backwards.

We’ve also separated church and state so the owner can not claim religious freedom with regard to discrimination because God’s laws and our laws don’t mix :shrugs:

libra80sbaby says:

*it *some :facepalm:

@USER
    “business owner he should have figured out a better way to say no without showing that he is a bigot. ”
    _____________________________

This! :cosign:

But, if I was him, I still would have refused to make the cake. What they goin do? Throw him in jail?

Exactly my point. But you know true bigots don’t care and would’ve pissed on the cake lololol
    But I get the point of discrimination and all. I just would not have eaten the cake :no: I liken it to if a shop owner refuses you service. I would not want to spend my money there to line their pockets but I would sue and take from them :yes:

how is it only 9 in the morning and your underarms smelling like fire and brimstone already :vomit:

where that man from family dolla at with the febreze?

libra80sbaby says:

But I mean really…if the bakery was FORCED to make your cake…WHY the hell would you even want it?? I mean really? I guess a point had to be made. :shrugs:

Miany says:

I feel u Libra. I don’t like the gay agenda being forced upon people but I do believe folk need to respect other folk regardless of personal feelings. Policy shouldn’t discriminate. If people stopped giving these gays a reason to Throw bisshfits they might just get out the media and live their lives. :tea:

“Paparazzi: You have a lot of money
    Kang:
    Paparazzi: What have you paid for and regret spending the money on
    Kang: that 750K on the wedding

REALLY !!!

Ain’t no wedding in the history of man kind worth no $750K. NO matter how rich you are. That is ridiculous.

libra80sbaby says:

The Bakery should have just “Kelly Price’d” and kept it moving. :nono: “We can’t do it…WE BOOKED!”

Wait I just realized that was Miany fonting. Whelp scalp my head and call me an Injun.. how you been girl?! :happy: How is the bad habit and work situation?

I doubt they will eat the cake. Had it been me I would order the gayest of gay cakes I could imagine. there would be glitter, unicorns, rainbows…..then I wouldnt pick the shyt up. I would pay for it, but not pick it up.

matta fact I would take a picture of it, post it on their business profile on yelp then twirl out the door. :nun:

then I would make all my friends order gay cakes too :yes:

Oh T.I. you are doing the most. You are CLEARLY in your feelings mayne. Stop throwing rocks and hiding your hands behind inspirational IG pictures and posts. Now I rock for you but you sir are making it hard. If you don’t want her file those papers and move on.

Wasting time says:

I saw it on Z M T and was floored. I was going to log in last night but I needed all yall here..lolol

The Pearl! says:

User Friendly says:

where that man from family dolla at with the febreze?
    +++++++++++++++++=

SOTHERNGRL says:

I have come to the conclusion that the stars, celebs whatever the hell you want to call them need someone in they lives to tell them look fool :stop: that **** dont make sense DONT DO IT they would be so much better off sometimes.

This dummy:
    “My rockstar, my only star, my North Star,” Khloe captioned a photo of herself with French.
    :rolleyes: he’s your NORTH star? Kim gone be mad

SOTHERNGRL says:

If he is Native American why is he apologizing? You dont say sorry for wearing you folks chit. You say nicca this me. :shrug:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

This dummy:
    he’s your NORTH star? Kim gone be mad
    _________________________

well you know they some gypsies. she prolly talkin bout her tarot card or some mess.

libra80sbaby says:

Khloe is a love addict. she fall in love so dayum quick.

The Pearl! says:

AND, just before the $750K wedding comment, they asked him what was the most romantic thing he’s ever done for a girl?

T.I.: Married her! (laughter all around)

SOTHERNGRL says:

They have absolutely NO VOICE in America.
    Anyway, what’s up everyone?
    ****************************
    @Man well today is your lucky day sir because I have no Indian remants, because thats all it would be by now, in me.

SOTHERNGRL says:

as far as I know he hasnt apologized :no: probably wont either.

SOTHERNGRL says:

as far as I know he hasnt apologized :no: probably wont either.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Tip said whet now?! This nigga butt hurt and in his feelings aint it?!
    ******************************
    @Libra now you know that nicca been saying foul out the way chit. All the way back to the “situation”

free says:

i actually like it. i don’t see anything racist about it.

Wasting time says:

T.I.: Married her! (laughter all around)
    ===========================

That was funny but than the wedding thing had me ready to :box: :karate:

IM OUTRAGED AT THE OUTRAGE :mad: !!

French is using her. It’s obvious. He left his family for a celeb life and he is achieving it further by using Khloe. She is too dumb to realize. I have rooted for Khloe in the past but come on now (Two Chainz voice) look at you.. now look at these THOTS… French Montana ain’t dumb as F…..
    Oh and it is SO obvious she got butt shots, injections or fat transfers done. Her butt as of late :nono: Squats do not do that at all.

VDot says:

When/where was TIP acting up? Point me in the direction :waiting: . Is he getting too big for his britches? :huh:

Morning roses, thorns and scrubs :wave:

C
    l
    I
    f
    f
    o
    r
    d
    :nono:

yea i didn’t see it.. send me the link Pearly

spiceykay says:

Lewis was the only person on twitter that made sense. As a member of a Native American tribe I am not offended especially if he is one too. Will someone please let me know what a colorblind racist is? Thanks

SOTHERNGRL says:

************^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^—@USER

SOTHERNGRL says:

IM OUTRAGED AT THE OUTRAGE
    *********************
    @Luvvie put cho bra back on aint nobody outraged ion think.

LaceJagger says:

What if pharrell has Native American ancestry…? Then is ok for him to wear the war bonnet?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So is Pharell not a Native American? Be cause if he is do these people know that? Mind you, all he did was put the hat on…

But did we already decided if the cover is hot or nah? I vote hot :tea:

Will someone please let me know what a colorblind racist is? Thanks

and then let me know what a first nation ppl is? :rolleyes: she looks like the type…..you know the type.

OpinionHated says:

Tainted_Love says:

That second to last comment really ticked me off
    Good morning y’all
    ——————————
    People wore black face in movies too but do you want folks walking around in black face talking bout whats the problem – its disrespectful thats the issue… and yes we were up in arms when this stuff happens but usually its some idiot black person doing it – think Lebron’s infamous Ape with a white woman mag cover…..

I been all up and down Z M T looking for this Clippord Harris video and I can’t find it. Did they yank it down? Maybe not. Sandra are you going to post on it for me? If Jay Z said he regretted spending money on a wedding for Beyonce I feel like you would have it on here *sips water out of my straw* :eek:

LaceJagger says:

Im outraged tht you put a space betwixt war and bonnet

OUTRAGED!!!!! :cuss: :mad:

isnt he wearing one of those native american small pox blankets too? :kona:

SOTHERNGRL says: IM OUTRAGED AT THE OUTRAGE
    *********************
    @Luvvie put cho bra back on aint nobody outraged ion think.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    :koolaid: Oh

OpinionHated says:

not the small pox blanket!!!!!

OpinionHated says:

not the small pox blanket!!!!!

too soon? :ashamed:

then let me know what a first nation ppl is?she looks like the type…..you know the type.

Im outraged tht you put a space betwixt war and bonnet :hahaha:

:phew: Ya’ll already there lmao

Wasting time says:

I saw it on the actual show yesterday. I’m not sure if Pearl saw it that way or has a link.

We going to get into Justin Bieber sanging bout killing niggas?!?

VDot says:

What show Time Waster?

Anybody seen Justin beebs singing N-Word With thee ER at the end :blink:

Where’s the outrage?

DTS Justin Bieber has done more shyt than a lil bit :hahaha: these folks don’t care about that lil sprite :tea:

Ms BUTT
    I saw somewhere he said y’all need to mind yalls!

(Paraphrase) :rofl:

Ya wanna talk about Racist! did Anyone see the YTlady in buffalo NY ignant ass calling that man a Ni@@e% for starting his car up and scaring her kids.

:no:

Z M T Show that come on Fox

To be FAIR…folks dont know WHAT this man ethnic background is! He HONESTLY could have Native American ties. Fugg. They want to change the name of ALL the sports teams named Indians etc. Didnt University of I want to say South Dakota have to RE-PAINT their gym floor few years back?

Jenny and Wasting Time

He needs the sterling treatment! That is so not cool. With the little smug look on his face :nono:

They got rednecks in Canada? :thinking:

I only saw him singing N once but they say there are two different tapes/songs out there :eek:

I didn’t click on that one LuvLife. Was it all over a parking space? :huh:

What city?

It was the University of North Dakota. The Fighting Sioux. Left their school with NO name/mascot.

But University of Lousiana @Lafayette can be the Ragin Cajuns? Fugg that could VERY well be offensive to MY OWN family.

Eat a hunnit dacks (Faye Evans)

Jenny, anybody that was up in arms about sterling should surely be worked up over this, no? :thinking:

He is singing N…GER staring in a camera smirking

FOH (MissyJ’s voice)

DTTS
    R.I.F!

Buffalo NY
    because dude crunk up his care and Scared her kids.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

————–
    This is why people need to stfu sometimes. IJS

Wasting time says:

Life lover I just googled and OMG! She lucky that was a man, I would have laid her out in front of her kids.

Eat a hunnit dacks (Faye Evans)
    :ghost:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:anybody that was up in arms about sterling should surely be worked up over this, no? :thinking:

He is singing N…GER staring in a camera smirking
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I agree. :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Well I do remma they was in an uproar about Johnny Depp and him being in the Lone Ranger as Tonto. He had one one. Said it was racist then too.

Cant they be happy with their casinos? Did black folks get casinos and get a check every year from the proceeds… for OUR pain and suffering?

luVn_liFe… says:

_____________________________________

This po woman won’t raised right. :no: Talking my husband coming down here to kick your a$$. Then egged him on to call the cops, talking bout “you know how many cops I done stripped for?” :rofl:

That last comment let me know she was a lost cause, and no harm to anyone but her dumb self.

Wasting time says: I just googled and OMG! She lucky that was a man, I would have laid her out in front of her kids.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Points to you then me; YOU AND ME BOTH! I would have took one for the VINE that day!

Her kids were so confused, Her husband you could tell was like :blink: Why are you saying that?

Walk away.
    :no:
    Shame shame shame.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He is singing N…GER staring in a camera smirking

FOH (MissyJ’s voice)
    —————-
    This is the same one Usher was all for? Man please. I never liked him anyway.

Wasting time says:

Wait this mom said How many cops have I stripped for. She is wildin.
    And he knocking NAS one time for that dude!!

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says:Rif? :shrug:
    :chase: :spank: :shank:

Reading
    Is
    FUNDAMENTAL
    #79 tells U what city and the reason!

:hug:

Just Looking says:

Good Day Ladies and Sir….

giving folks to talk about…. That why celebrities keep remaining relevant when not to much is going on and keep they CD’s selling for 11.99 vs. 5.99 at Walmart

Next lil kids can’t be on the play ground pretending they indians

chanting

Oyaayiyae Yaa Ya ee Ya song

Jenny, if’n BabyJ has even a folder with the beebs I want it gone by Tonight! :mad:

Uh ohh we done brought Tonto into this :eek:
    But but Kdub nvrmnd
    :scared:

BIEBER = He will get a “pass” (as always) because he was young, he will say he was joking, no one truly believes he is a “racist” and too many blacks have money invested in him.

INDIAN HAT = It COULD be viewed as disrespectful. I don’t think it will go far because no one in America respects the poor Indians. Sad but true.

PARKING LOT RACIST = Man, bytch ain’t care she was being recorded or nothing. Then said her husband was a COP that didn’t like black people! He should have got her license plate number or something so they could track down who this bigoted cop is.

T.I. = Meh. Ninja prolly over this r/ship and now he regrets all the money he wasted (and the future money that will be stolen from him as a result of this marriage).

sassyshe says:

So its news for pharrell to wear an indian head piece, foh – Pharrell of sll people. First he hated his culture because he didn’t have a “black” girl on his cover, now hes racist. People have nothing to do. Why dont they cover the yt stripper who made a you tube video then webt on a twitter tirade talking bout you n! ggers

San ah make ya dance says:

OMG Im in love with KeKe Wyatts new song :bounce:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Rif?

:ghost:

DTTS did you wake up like dis? :lol:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – :chase: :rofl:

sassyshe says:

@bana there is a menes about iggy looking like one of the white chick characters. I dont get her music either

Wasting time says:

Justin got two videos going around. One he tells the Chainsaw joke and the other he sanging about killing niggas :no: and these rappers don’t care. I just CAN’T on today. Justin and this damn WHITE lady gonna have me go ham on a co-worker for no reason !! Let Me hit the Pastor Bryant Clip :kona:

LuvLife
    I can’t see numbers right now :eek:

*’no question please’ face* :kona:

Now what city? :eek:
    I need visuals lmao

The Pearl! says:

Sorry, I was busy, Taken…I can’t find the link — I saw it on T M Z last evening.

was the movie “white chicks” racist? :think:

Just Looking says:

:offtopic: :smoke: @Puff Puff Pass

Sorry marijuana fans, the FBI won’t be recruiting cyber-sleuthing stoners any time soon.

FBI Director James Comey says he was being “funny” when he made a comment that the FBI should consider loosening drug policies for applicants to its cyber crime division.

What Comey was really trying to say, he clarified yesterday, is that a generation of potential cyber crime fighters is increasingly made up of dope-smoking hackers, which makes recruitment pretty challenging if you weed out all those recruits (sorry, pun intended).

Save your application for later Professor ^giggles

What is everybody Picking on me for this Morning?!?! :blink:
    :facepalm:

Man
    IF she said that! Oh my. Yeah he could be asked to step down :lol:

I blame Justin’s trailer park trash parents. Aint no dayum way a kid from CANADA gonna use the N word like THAT unless they done heard it AT THE HOUSE FIRST. Then I blame him for saying it. And for not paying the money to make it go away. Dumb azz

If I was a hacker I would stop and make that money :woot:

and too many blacks have money invested in him
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I know Usher someplace RAT NOW like :facepalm: I shoulda just let Justin Timberlake gone on and sign this lil muff’ugga.

DTTS did you wake up like dis? :lol:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: Bwahahahahaa :phew:

Wasting, did you see him sing it? ER like he was proud and it was funny and ish :no:

Just Looking says:

Morning DTTS, Luvie, Wasting, Sassy, User, San…Sassy, Luker, Who dat

Sandra :waves: Happy :happy: Thursday

Sorry If I missed you

Exra :happy: for DTTS since she so abused :hug: Support Group Hug

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Just Looking

Good Morning folk!

Did you guys already talke about The Message on BET last night? So nastalgic. It made me think of how many young hip hop fans think its weird for people of a particular age to be fans or performers of it. Those of us in the 40 – 50 age group saw it’s birth as small children and teens. We were the ones at the block parties and in the parks. How can anyone expect us to give it up? That applies to the clothes that Sandy and so many others expect the men to grow out of. Hip hop heads don’t grow out of it. Sorry.

BET did an exceptional job on that. #dope

sassyshe says:

If there a tape of you out the world floating around doing something like saying N word on camera for 45 minutes (Fred from **** was on Sway this morning…said the tape was offered TO THEM for sale. Basically its NUMEROUS incidents weaved into one long set of footage) WHY wouldnt you pay for that to get gone? Said that Beiber camp BEEN knew about this and was like welp…we NOT paying to make it go away…so gone head and release it…

Martha Stewart coulda paid off her person. Same with Donald.

Why not just pay? Its like you a racist and you PROUD of it. So how we gonna take an apology SERIOUS?

Anybody use to give anyone Indian burns when they were little, oh no oh :kona:

justlOOkiNG :hug: :hi:

Merning MaaM

BET did an exceptional job on that. #dope
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I cant wait until the next installment next week!

AND did yall see my baby love up there? MC LYTE??????????? SHEWWWWWWWW

:love: << me and Lana

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Anybody use to give anyone Indian burns when they were little, oh no oh

:yes: sometimes Im an indian giver too. matta fact Im bout to take some shyt back today.

Fake Apologies for $500 Alex :woot:

I’m not letting this one go though :no: Well not today :lol:

Oh Mediafakeout a bad word? That ish is starred out like a muffugga in #125

:dead:

Just Looking says:

aoha nay oha oha dah day , oha oha dah day cha noh nana ahy. aoha nay oha oha dah day , oha oha dah day ,noh nana ahy

:chase: all in an Indian circle :rofl:

Ya’ll didn’t play Indian and Cowboys?

Wasting time says:

:waves: Looking and San !

@DTTS
    I did see him sanging and smiling and harmonizing the N word and chit. :no:

The Pearl! says:

BBL — doctor appointment

User, Dontchew be no Indian Giver <—- that was totally dumb and racist and we all was saying it :wail:

Good ole U S of A :eek:

Martha Stewart coulda paid off her person. Same with Donald.

Why not just pay?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Bieber’s camp SAYS.. they wanted it to be released to make people aware of the ugliness of a mistake like this :tea:

@SASSY
    “@man what money did TI waste, Tiny has and will continue to recoup on her investment”

He said he paid $750K on a WEDDING. A WEDDING. That alone was a waste.

All I ever used to love in the summer time was that dayum Indian on TBS getting DOWN when the commercials would come on about the Braves. I mean that fugga used to be GETTING IT. :danban:

And Burt Reynolds. Is HE Indian? Cause I remma how he used to ride his azz on the field at Florida State (Seminoles) games on a white horse in FULL Indian garb. Face paint, head dress, whole 9.

But 30 years later this shyt racist? FOH.

*cues The Deele’s Shoot Em Up Movies*
    :whistle:
    (Only because it could apply here :shrug: ) :rofl:

@BIRD
    “Good Morning folk!

BET did an exceptional job on that. #dope”

DANG! I wish I saw it. And I agree 100% about people that grew up with that not goin change. It’s part of us now. :yes:

I cant wait until the next installment next week!

AND did yall see my baby love up there? MC LYTE??????????? SHEWWWWWWWW
    ***********************

That was my girl. When Rasheeda was talking about Lyte’s earrings I was like, “Sheeet I had on my door knockers yesterday…..at work.” I don’t think I will ever give up my hip hop ways no matter how old I get.

Burt Reynolds is white as hell with an Orange tan :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

He said he paid $750K on a WEDDING. A WEDDING. That alone was a waste.
    ————
    So is he trying to say he paid that all himself? Because I don’t think he did.

Even for wealthy people, that is a waste of money. My aunt still mad about the money she spent on her wedding. And she is hardly wealthy. hummm

He is realy in his feelings I see. Either divorce her or go home and work it out. Either way, please shut up, because we are OVER it. I don’t care how many “I’m a good man,Jesus loves me, I’m about family” post you put on IG, the fact still stands that you sir, were doing wrong for a minute. Don’t get all salty now. Either work it out or step off!!!!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Good ole U S of A

the funny thing is that the U.S. was the ones that took stuff back, not the other way around. You gotta watch Aerial America on the Smithsonian Channel. They explain the history of how the states came to be. The US would be like ok yall can have this much of your own land and then take it back. Them natives got treated bad….not as bad as us, but horrible.

like Chris Rock asked, "when is the last time you saw TWO native americans at the same time?" :smh:

I got some :heart: shaped door knockers with the word SEXY on it :lol:

I am READY for an 80′s party :ashamed: <– not atall lol

these fresh almonds are it :thankyou: !

SummerBaby says:

——————–
    :cosign: I still love those earrings also

<<< Never going to grow out of hip-hop. EVER.

you cant even call Cherry Chan, Cherry Chan no more. I think they call them Cherry Heads now. cuz racism.

lawd only knows what boston baked beans was supposed to represent. probably mexicans :(

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

***************************

That was just Part 1 of a four part series. But you gotta catch it on repeat because it covered the beginning. It ended with NWA and Salt N Peppa. I imagine the next episode will cover the 90s. It’s about the evolution of hip hop.

bama_n_jersey says:

I saw that the Buffalo lady called the news and delivered a message from her psych. She said that she was under psychiatric care and was in the process of changing her meds…..but she is not using that as an excuse. REALLY lady

Wasting time says:

<<< Never going to grow out of hip-hop. EVER.
    ============================
    :cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

*Puts on seat belt buckle belt with the bottle caps on it* I love early hip hop…..I mean I like the ratchet shyt today, but it’s just not right like it used to be. :sad:

@NAKEYA
    “He said he paid $750K on a WEDDING. A WEDDING. That alone was a waste.
    ————
    So is he trying to say he paid that all himself? Because I don’t think he did.

What you mean did he pay it all himself? Who esle was goin pay it?

But yeah, nigga is pizzed and he speakin his mind. That’s what Twitter and all that other chit for tho huh? I don’t know. I doubt they break up so it’s prolly much ado about nothing.

It’s cheaper to keep her so he stuck with that. :shrugs:

Oh I know User :yes:
    And I know a couple of whites that grew up on Reservations. They killed off a whole entire culture! They are nothing but drunks smh Well except for one of my fave authors Sherman Alexie :love: He grew up on a Reservation too but his white teacher saw something in him and pushed him to attend the good school outside of the reservation :eek: He has a good story (his life) and writes good IMB. You should check him out- he has short stories. Good reads :yes: I got the teens into him :yes:

“DANG! I wish I saw it. And I agree 100% about people that grew up with that not goin change. It’s part of us now.
    ***************************

How I never knew about this???

@Bama
    What part of Jersey you in ?

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Wasting

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

What you mean did he pay it all himself? Who esle was goin pay it?

It’s cheaper to keep her so he stuck with that.
    ————–
    Why do you think he paid it alone? Tiny has had money. She did not come to the relationship with nothing.

Man gone somewhere talking about money :eek:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@Man your right though. Man or woman, it’s cheaper to keep them…and she has the two kids…they might as well work it out.

Just Looking says:

@WHODUBB – Last night on American Greed they Featured kwame kilpatrick

and the same dag time…..

Was Hip Hop Documentary

I had to continue watching American Greed….Kwame stolt 73 Million dollars. DUDE WAS out of control. He would go dine in 5 star restaturants and WALK the FUGGG out. Like umm the Mayor SUCKA

bama_n_jersey says:

@Wasting Warren County

VDot says:

:newpost: on some ill chit

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I got some shaped door knockers with the word SEXY on it

I am READY for an 80?s party <– not atall lol
    *******************************

80s party? Chile boo! I'll be sportin them joints to Walmart. Before I moved to Norf Cackalacky 10 years ago I went to Newark and ordered me some big bamboo hoops with my name in them because I knew I wouldn't be able to get them for a cheap price outside the NY/NJ area. I just threw them away last year because as it turned out, the hoops were gold but the nameplate wasn't. You better believe I'ma get me some more.

How I never knew about this???

because to know whats coming on BET you would have to watch BET to see the commercials and dont nobody hardly watch BET anymore.

all they are known for right about now is that one variety show, 106 & Park. :shrugs:

VDot says:

Kwame Kilpatrick was a d@mn fool. And so entertaining. I devoured that whole affair and cover up story like it was a novel. Used to get my :koolaid: :popcorn: :blunt: and kick back and read Detroit Free Press. :lol:

Man stop!

:lol: thats my show! mad I missed it. so then what the hell was he spending the money on if he was eating for free? :rofl:

@bama
    You on the other side of me. I’m in Bergen county! But :waves: Jersey!

Tiny put him on and lets not forget it. She had the studio in the crib and helped him out. I’m not saying he wasn’t going to be the kang but she produced in the beginning and put him on to song structure and the whole nine. He may have had the bread for it but she put him in the game.

bama_n_jersey says:

:waves:

Just Looking says:

Trips, Strippers (his wife beat one up) Private jets, Island Trips, Favors, he camp. He was too young for that type of power

It was like watching BOSS the made for STARZ series that ended. I LOVEDED that show. It was based on Mayor Daily of Chicago.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Bama – It’s a new post, but it’s sad.

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.