Report: Beyonce Destroyed By Husband Jay Z’s Cheating

Beyonce destroyed by Jay Z cheating

A blockbuster Life & Style magazine article confirms rumors that NY Power couple Jay Z and Beyonce are headed to divorce court.

Beyonce was just 19 when she met Jay Z, who is 12 years her senior. But the red flags flew early on in their storybook romance. By the time Jay Z and Beyonce married in 2008, he had already sired a son with video model Shenelle Scott.

Jay Z, Beyonce

The Life & Style magazine article profiles at least five women who Jay Z is rumored to have slept with.

Jay Z has been linked to curvy rapper Liv, an exotic woman of color whom he met in Miami. The 45-year-old rapper promptly asked Liv for her number so he could call her. The next time they met at Nobu, Jay Z allegedly cornered her in a hallway. “Solange was upset when she saw him talking to me,” Liv tells Life & Style.

Jay Z women

The father of 2 has also been linked with 1Oak VIP hostess Casey Cohen, a pretty young blond who starred on Bravo TV reality show Princesses Long Island. “He flirts with her and pours her champagne,” says a clubgoer.

There have also been reports of a late night rendezvous between the elder rapper and another young blond, Claudia Sheeler, a former Miss Belgium. Jay Z is said to have bought her $7,500 worth of champagne.

The aforementioned video model, Shenelle Scott, reportedly moved with her son, Isa, to be closer to Jay Z after the mansion he purchased for them in Trinidad mysteriously burned to the ground. Scott told friends she moved back to NY so her teenage son could be closer to his father, Jay Z.

Isa and Blue Ivy

Jay Z’s fans have noted the similarities between a young Isa and his half sister Blue Ivy (pictured above).

Bajan singer Rihanna has also been linked with Jay Z in the past. In fact, the rumors disturbed Rihanna so much that she can’t bear to make eye contact with him.

Designer Rachel Roy is rumored to be the spark that ignited that elevator blow up between Jay Z and Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles last month. Surveillance video captured Solange pummeling and kicking her brother-in-law relentlessly.

“He adores Beyonce,” a source told Life & Style. But the source also confirmed Jay Z’s numerous infidelities. “The reason Jay has a wandering eye is simple: He is a very powerful man and women throw themselves at him,” explained the source.

Jay z and Beyonce seen leaving the after party for Met Ball

Another source was more forthcoming about Jay Z and Solange’s volatile relationship:

“Beyonce knows everything about what’s going on with Jay Z and other women — and she knows most of it from Solange,” a source told Life & Style. “Solange is her little spy, basically.”

Rapper Liv added: “She has been guarding her sister’s property since day one. Bey doesn’t even have to say anything. Solange is a beast.” Another insider confirmed, “Solange is pushing Beyonce to get divorced.”

Sadly, Beyonce is too in Love with her husband to see the truth behind his lies. She thought having a child would make him change his ways.

Friends are confident that Beyonce will soon see the hopelessness of the situation. They say Beyonce is determined to keep her family together for Blue Ivy’s sake.

• Beyonce and Jay Z Secretly Living Apart?
  • Beyonce’s uncle says she wasn’t attracted to Jay Z, and she only married him because she was lonely
  • Beyonce, Raising a Narcissist
  • President Obama Gallops to Beyonce’s Rescue?

105 Responses to “Report: Beyonce Destroyed By Husband Jay Z’s Cheating”

Kevin Young says:

It’s always a single chick trying to convince a married chick her husband is doing wrong. My wife talks to men in her industry all the time. I don’t give a damn. I’ll let her talk to another man before I let her talk to a single chick.

:facepalm:

Ummh ClAudia Scheeler Made a statement a few months back; Jay z didnt buy them anything.

Chanelle Scott’s son’s father is Benny BOOM :smack:

Ni ni says:

I dont think anyone is surprised. However, Solange needs to stay out of it. Beyonce dycmatized and aint going nowhere. Solange should review that elevator incident as proof. I had to get out my sisters business because I realized nobody in her life mattered but her man.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

Those two kids look nothing alike & even if it’s true about him cheating-her husband & marriage to choose to stay in and deal with.

If you didn’t help her choose him to date & marry, then you have no say in if & when she chooses to leave or divorce him.

She’s a grown woman & if rihanna has every right to prance around half naked, I’m sure beyonce has every right to stay married to her husband-it’s called free will :coffee:

thriftStoreJungle says:

although im quite sure he is community property i’d be surprised if they went through with a divorce. unless jay z files them papers beyonce seems to be all about giving the appearance that all is well in the knowles-carter home.

libra80sbaby says:

:yawn: So sick of this whole debacle. They all need to just get out the spotlight for a while. Go be a family. How much money and fame does one need to be satisfied??

BlackBeauti says:

Chile all that riding Jay’s surfboard, swallowing his watermelon, sucking his coock in the back of the lemo and she still can’t satisfy this camel. Welp

tintin1979 says:

@Blackbeauti lmao you are one funny lady.

But seriously how much punani can one man need. These celebriries seem to need it all the time

buddapecan says:

I want to see what Isa looks like now that he’s older. I’m tired of seeing this old pic. The boy has to be at least 14-15 by now. :coffee:

buddapecan says:

@Kevin Bwahahhahahha you sound like Lil Duval!

sassyshe says:

Life and style source should be ashamed as they painted all the chicks but Shanelle as champagne hoes cause it seems thats all they got from jigga man. Btw did benny ever take a paternity test cause to my recollection no, only the dude who signed the birth certificate

sassyshe says:

@buddapecan hes 12

MrsL says:

Anyway, don’t know if I believe this story, but they always say where there’s smoke, there’s fire. To each her own. It’s their marriage and their brand. :shrugs:

LittleBigMouth says:

I doubt they’ll get a divorce. They seem to be all about making it look like everything is all good. They’ve capitalized on that relationship too much to just throw it away.

Also, isn’t Rachel Roy Damon Dash’s ex-wife? Wouldn’t that be too messy for him to even think about messing with her?

says:

:gossip:

hmmm that claudia chic was throwing hella beyonce shade on twitter. supposedly she’s pregnit for jay. we shall see won’t we? :tea:

if any of this is true bey will be jess fine. u think won’t nobody be checkin for her if she dropped jay? :stop: playin

:cell: <—FLOTUS & Savannah on the phone finding jay & bey a counselor. the LASS thang they wanna see is a single bey :eek:

says:

LittleBigMouth says:

u would think so..but memba jay usta mess wit Aaliyah foe dame did? mmhm :tea:

co-sign about them getting divorced tho :winky:

This ain’t nobody’s business IMB :no:

I know that Bey will be fine, so will Jay so :shrug:
      They got a business / marriage with love and contracts and thangs :eek:
      Sometimes marriages end or continue on unhappy for various reasons.

My Granny says she doesn’t “say nothin” until whatever’s going on looks like its taking a toll on you. Says ain’t no one worth getting old n’ ugly for :nono:

Bey looks fine to me :nun:

Beyoncé isn’t going ANYWHERE. Not anytime soon that I can see. Where she going? Hmmmmmm? She was taught by her mama to turn a blind eye. Tina stayed with Mathew until he had an outside kid. 30 years. Hell her and Mathew were GRANDPARENTS by the time they finally divorced. So if Jay already HAS one outside of their relationship (since it happened before they were actually married)…where is she going?

Here we go :facepalm: something in the milk ain’t clean though… I don’t believe this story though :nono:

I am trying to rewatch Orange is the new black all over from the beginning and I keep falling asleep :crying1:

KDub someone on here said he has someone with a bun in thee oven NOW :eek:
      They need to gone on somewhere before they manage to nvrmnd…..

What EYE have never ever understood is why any man’s whore would get pregnant and be proud :facepalm: #fugganaccident :straight face:

——
      Jenny SOUP :spoon: :lol:

Ms. YaYa says:

If she like it I love it….Single women are always quick to tell a woman to leave their husband :tea:

Chile that soup was so good girl :phew: but all them vegies send ya to the restroom :eek: I will send u a picture … That soup be so good you can just sip on the juice :yes: yassssss…

Jay and Bey relationship appears to be business related anyways… there is money to be made ….. Bey will be just fine without Jay :tea:

Ms. YaYa says:

Welp I’m an advocate for making your marriage work !! :rules: Unless that ninja beating ya …. I say stick it out… women if he is a cheater nine times out ten he was cheating before ya married him…. he will cheat when ya married…. you can’t change a man… he has to want to change for himself… ya poosay can be pooting gold … and he can still step out on ya….

I just got caught up on the game of thrones and that is a depressing azz show :shank: lawd :phew:

I still doubt Bey going anywheres…

Jenie! Your greedy azz ate all the soup????? Tuh!

Okay bye. Card pard-day. Waiting for my turn. They make me wait til last cause once we sit down its a wrap.

sassyshe says:

@jenie it is one of the most gruesome shows on tv but I cant help but watch it

MrsL says:

Love me some Game of Thrones. It is disturbing, but addicting!

Yardgirl says:

Good morning weekend Roses! :waves: I will believe this when they come out and say it’s over, until then…………. :coffee: <<— ganja tea

@Jenie: GOT is the BEST show on TV!! What I love is that no one is safe!! The Red Wedding had my jaw on the ground, whoosaaah!! Only 2 more episodes left, but then True Blood starts so I am good for the Summer :)

Dubb Chile why I’m heating this soup up early this morning :eek: Game of thrones is addictive but lawd

Jenny you gonna have the BGs for too much veggies within a 24-hour period :rofl:
      It looked soooo good though :love:

:warning: SR
      CBS is about to have a special on Transgendered children, I think that’s what I just heard, but if its not well than never mind :kona: :rofl:

Get Well Tracy Morgan. :pray:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

this is nothing new bey and jay both got side jawns

Miany says:

:happy: good morning!!!!!! 2know, jenie, dtts, yard
      Make today a great day :bigsmile:

capricorn83 says:

IF Jay is cheating, why would Bey divorce him?? He’s just doing what men are supposed to do, right Sandy?! Seems to me, she’s just being the dutiful wife…. :tea:

sn: Life&Style needs more receipts…

Yardgirl says:

Hi Miany! :hugs: It’s about to hit 85 today so I am going to the water park at Six Flags!! I know I will be seeing tons of “not quite ready for bikini season” babes so this should be quite entertaining :D

Enjoy the day ladies!!

pointhimout says:

Oh God. NTSA (not this ish again). Beyonce’s not “so in love with her husband.” She’s a woman, a virgo, and she’s calculating. She signed a pre-nup so the longer she stays, the more she gets of HIS schit. If all of these allegations are true, she’s smiling cuz she’ll hire the best divorce lawyer his money can buy and get more than half his empire while walking away with all hers.

Remember that one time, in band camp, when I said marriage is a business? Well, here were go with a prime example, now watch it work!!! People expect women to be emotional and make decisions. Nope, a smart woman will always regroup, compose herself, and devise/execute an exit strategy. She’s doing this tour to up that money that she will be taking in less than 10 years (from jay).

Folks on this level marry because of power. Love aint have ish to do with it. In regular, normal, broke people fairytale worls they believe that bs. Marriage, once again folks, IS A BUSINESS.

Wheres My Check says:

Bey got NBA and white collar jumpoffs and Jay got video and groupie jumpoffs everybody knows that i mean shyt they know that. I think their marriage is for business purposes i know they love eachother but truth be told be its business not personal.

Paige says:

:cheers:

100% agree. I don’t blame her. Beyonce aint that in love with this camel azz looking negro. She sealed the deal with BIC. She has known about his foolishness from the start. I was a big fan of hers back in the day. You can hear every bit of her fustration in her music. Ring The Alarm!! Get thats money girl!

libra80sbaby says:

Bey ain’t destroyed by this nigga….she :hump: with Julius :tea:

libra80sbaby says:

And trust….Mama “Bedazzler” Tina done had the long-suffering wife talk with Bey… Them Carter women ain’t stupid :nono:

libra80sbaby says:

*Knowles

:hahaha: you a mess … I don’t know if its him… but please believe she got a plan chile :rofl:

SJ says:

:lol: Y’all so crazy.

I DO agree that a part of marriage is business, but I will not discount the emotional aspect. Both are necessary in moderation (logic/passion, yin/yang, moon/sun, etc). I understand you want to play “hard” and I’d do the same thing in the courtroom. However, there is actually strength in owning how you feel. Vulnerability doesn’t make you weak. It’s what makes you human.

If your SO died and you cry, business transaction and all, there was love there. People rarely cry over others to whom they had no emotional connection. Love is not a bad thing.

Miami doesn’t deserve to be a dynasty. IDGAF about HOW MUCH I bet on this series. I have never disliked a sports entity as much as I do Miami. I am a UNC girl and I don’t eem hate Duke as much as I hate Miami. From their bird of prey lookin Bosh, to their elderly Jesus Shuttlesworth. All the way down to their special needs looking coach Eddie Munster. Why do they exist as a team in their current capacity? Why must I CRY??? :crying1: Good dayum NIGHT.

Awww Dunn whew whew :hug: I hate them queens too :hahaha:

San ah make ya dance says:

:yawn: to this whole post

San ah make ya dance says:

——————–
      :thankyou: They be frontin’ on here

OpinionHated says:

This is just fodder to promoite thrir tour… oh brother… and even if it were true Solange has no place “handling” her sisters business where it pertains to her husband….

Anyone watch Game rof Thrones – OMG sooooo good last night even the music was suspenseful….

San ah make ya dance says:

And I don’t know nan bish that will rather have her child ostracized by the father especially after he has another and be cool with it :no: NOPE

free says:

that pic of the lil boy has been done to death. he probably has a beard now.

ms_no-no says:

Seems like to me that the one’s that Jay DIDN’T put a ring on are the lucky ones… :tea: IJS

VDot says:

he probably has a beard now.

free says: that pic of the lil boy has been done to death. he probably has a beard now.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:
      aint it!

Ms Peaches says:

I think Beyonce should put out a rap album. Some of her songs have some tight hooks. OK I just wanted to see if you guys were up.

:rofl: what u say Lil bruh grown as Hell nah :oldman:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Morning y’all. *looks up top* The papers will have to be served, and miss fix my life will have to have them on the show, before I believe it. Beyonce is cute up top. :tea:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ion: my baby turned seven Saturday. Le sigh.

Wasting time says:

Monring Roses :waves:

:rofl: at the write up and the publication said write up was in. For the past 18 months they’ve had Jen Aniston Pregnant 16 times and not getting married 20 times.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@peaches who ever writes Beyonce songs might be able to write her a rap/sing a long. Shoot, everyone else does it. Why not her?

datsmdubya2u says:

Sandra wake up :yawn:

I cant trust anything or anybody that says them fringe bags are cute :nono:

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: everyone!!!

Im bored. :yawn: when is Ciara going to show us her baby?

hell, when she gonna show Future? :popcorn:

what should I have for breakfuss?

Smonae says:

I call Bullsh*t on this story Good Morning :waves:

Bey aint leaving him & just cause both of those kids frowning up top dont make that boy his :nono:

Smonae says:

I missed GOT last night
      Only 1 more episodes :(

Jdore says:

I got nothing on this post….
      Good Morning Roses! :waves:

sassyshe says:

Good morning all :waves:

Speaking of babies, Evelyn’s is cuteeee. Sure do look like his daddy

**reads subject**

I hate Jay Z, but as a successful man, he is entitled to multiple women. That’s the point of a man being rich. It gives you access to numerous women. We all would idiotic to think otherwise.

Beyonce I’m sure realized when she got with a rich and powerful man exactly what he is entitled to have. She ain’t goin no where. Not until their prearranged deal is up (after baby #2).

Afiya says:

None of them funky chicks above can hold a candle to B, and Jay ain’t leaving her for nare nother woman, these hurt feeling hoes need to stay in they lanes and let these two iron out their own problems :smh:

:kona:

Wasting time says:

Hey Smonae :waves:
      GoT was good last night and I’m :sad: we have one left.
      I started OITNB over the weekend and I do not like Piper :no:

@WASTING TIME

I only saw the first episode of the new season…
      Man, I gotta watch the whole season. Not liking what I’ve seen so far.

kenbakerswife says:

He is a powerful man and ladies all over the dlobe throw themselves at him. Men cheat because the opportunity presents itself. The kids dont look alike at all to me. And that LIV chick, isnt that the same chick that said Jay’s bodyguard asked for her number, not Jay… I dont believe any of this story. If is aint coming directly from Bay or jay its hearsay

Savannah says:

@Man the first episode is slow and sucks but it picks up. Good Morning Sandra and Roses!

sassyshe says:

@wasting I like piper reminds me so much of the bi chicks I know. I have to watch the new season, goal is to do so by friday

kenbakerswife says:

And no one has said They slept with Jay or eeven saw the peen and 7500.00 for a bottle of Ace is like me dropping a penny on the ground , maybe he was being nice , he is charming. Where is the scandal , the tell all , the video, all I see is nothing !! Definetly not enough for a Divorce.

Wasting time says:

This magazine took old stories, complied together with rumors and printed. They need to try again. I wonder if they get and print the whole Kang and Kween story and publish will we get a post :thinking: Noting on Toucan Sam bragging about creeping though :shrugs:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So did anyone peep how tip momma asked tiny to talk to tip…. Via IG!?

SOTHERNGRL says:

:offtopic: Here play with this until Sandra gives something else. Dude who played Biggie arrested for Domestic Violence. Called in by stepson. Said “dad hit mom.”

sassyshe says:

@nakeya no I missed that

Buttercup says:

:waves: Morning y’all

I feel like Bey would join Tiny and Shekinah on their remix :danban: so I’m calling shanninygans.

SOTHERNGRL says:

Good Morning@Butter. You and LilButter all settled in? You found a job yet? Ion care if you just got there.:lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey butter!!!

sassyshe says:

@nakeya I did see where he tried to pkay shekana; I wonder if he blames her for the marital problems, kinda like a toya 2.0

SOTHERNGRL says:

So did anyone peep how tip momma asked tiny to talk to tip…. Via IG!?
      *****************
      @Keya. Say whet? I follow Tiny on Twitter maybe I need to be on there more.

Wasting time says:

This magazine took old stories, complied together with rumors and printed.
      _________________________

maybe thats why its on sale for $2.99. This the remix magazine :buttshake: they put stories in a bag, mix them up, and print them like Wah La Magic!

datsmdubya2u says:

Mama joyce :facepalm: is goin too far on this wedding show…its gotta be for ratings. Speaking ill of the dead and errythang

Wasting time says:

:woohoo:
      Butter boo !!
      How you doing gal ?

I saw TIP momma and smh!!
      I know she has Tiny number

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

It was on IG. I think the momma just wants them to work it out. And that’s sweet, however, I’m sure the phones work in Atlanta. Why add to the drama on IG!? Talking about just cuz you don’t see a ring, does not mean there is no commitment.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@wasting exactly!!! And that just let me further know, Tiny got fed up and rolled out. They need to work it out or be done with it already.

VDot says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So did anyone peep how tip momma asked tiny to talk to tip…. Via IG!?

:yes: She said, “Tameka you look happy with your friends, but nothing absolutely nothing can replace the feeling of being happy with your man! Please have a serious talk with Tip?”

:rofl: :rofl:

Apparently she couldn’t send a text to Tiny. :lol:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@vdot I’m sure she could of called her. You can tell the momma loves tiny, but all this don’t need to be on IG.

Buttercup says:

===============
      Does that mean that Yonce is entitled to numerous men? And Jay-Z wouldn’t be considered to be rich if it weren’t for Yonce since LiveNation owns his catalog?

why did you take the bait, Buttercup? why? :no:

Im outta here if professional height adjusters start flying :waves: <–man with his shoe ready for take off?

VDot says:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

:yes: And she may be trying to get more IG followers. Mama gotta have a life too :coffee:

VDot says:

:newpost: TI and Shekinah :lol:

Buttercup says:

=============
      We’re settled at Mama Butter’s place until I get a job offer. I’m in the final rounds for a software company, financial advisor, and have an interview with another software company (I think it’s just 2 meetings) on Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

Things are moving right along. I love Mama Butter, but grown people need to be in their own homes.

Wasting time says:

LiveNation does not own Jay’s master’s. Jay does own and is in possession of his masters through the Warner/Chapell group and at the end of the year will have them all except the 50 he was being black mailed for . In 2013 his EMI distribution deal expired and with the end of that deal and his working with former head of EMI he was able to secure his masters and do with them as he pleased. His Live Nation deal was put into effect before his distribution deal expired so he couldn’t sell what he didn’t havs

That Boy is Benny Booms son not Jay -Z

:hahaha: :tea:

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.