Stevie J Arrested for Owing $1M in Back Child Support in NY

Stevie J Arrested

Reality TV star Stevie J was rudely awakened this morning by cops who arrested him for failing to pay over $1 million in child support.

According to a source (not TMZ), the cops stormed the Atlanta home of Johnny Cabell — Stevie’s manager — searching for Stevie who thought Cabell’s home would make a good hiding place.

According to my source, Stevie already knew the cops were searching for him under every rock in town. But someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.

“Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” star Stevie J just learned a hard lesson about being a baby daddy … you rack up a million-dollar child support debt and you go directly to jail.

Here’s what landed Stevie J behind bars. He and his live-in GF had a kid in ’97 and ’98. In ’99 Stevie was ordered to pay around $6,600 a month in child support, which eventually was raised to $8500K.

According to the criminal complaint, Stevie J stopped paying in 2001 — he’s never paid a cent since then. So now the tab is a whopping $1,107,412.

Cops nabbed Stevie J in Georgia (check out the video). He’ll probably bail out soon but then has to face criminal charges in NYC. Source

• Is This Chris Brown’s Son?
  • Fantasia’s lover goes back to his wife (Maybe Antwaun is a good man after all)
  • Mother of Beyonce’s Half Brother Receiving “Thousands” of Death Threats
  • We Should Applaud 50 Cent 4 Supporting Rick Ross’ Baby Mama

171 Responses to “Stevie J Arrested for Owing $1M in Back Child Support in NY”

someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mimi

MrsL says:

—-> Steebie hiding when Jose(line) told him the cops were knocking.

Beta says:

While you fake living it up with your puerto rican prince

:blink:

:rofl: :haha:
      V

Still….. :rofl:

Well DAMN!

He couldn’t cash in all those Versace plates, rented Benzes and sparkly wife beaters to send his kids some coins? :facepalm:

San ah make ya dance says:

GOT DAYUM :rofl: FR FR tho when in this lifetime is he ever gonna be able to pay that?

Beta says:

Mona tipped them off I bet she was saying this will be great footage for next season :lol:

aRoTh says:

someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mimi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I say Nikko. :tea: LOL

SJ says:

W.T.F.

MrsL says:

:scared: Steebie hiding when Jose(line) told him the cops were knocking.

Beta says:

Man on a serious note he has piss pore spending habits all that money he made producing in the 90’s this is exactly what he deserves :no:

YEP! :yes:

Such A F'n Lady says:

How the heyul do you fix yaself to not pay anything in 13 years yet you on TV acting like you got all the $ in the world. :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

Cant pay in jail might as well just seize his assets :shrugs:

aRoTh says:

…and WHO is this “baby mama” and why haven’t we heard a peep from her these PAST seasons? :think:

buddapecan says:

So after he stopped making hits he didn’t ask the courts to reduce the monthly amount? Then refused to pay anything after he got his acting job on LHH?? Good enough for him! Dummy.

capricorn83 says:

:rofl: :rofl:

might as well just seize his assets

What assets? His ASS gone SET rat in gel.

jealousCNenvy says:

Joseline’s Old assistant tipped him off. LOL.

San ah make ya dance says:

What assets? His ASS gone SET rat in gel.
      ——————
      0+0= 0 Good luck to them

SJ says:

might as well just seize his assets

What assets? His ASS gone SET rat in gel.

by aRoTh on Jun 10, 2014 at 12:10 pm
      ———————————————
      :rofl: You need to stop!

Such A F'n Lady says:

How much you wanna bet there’s a Steebie J Jose sex tape ‘leaked’ soon. That or either Mimi is sitting somewhere thinking, “I bet that nikka made the $ I made off my sex tape.” :coffee:

What a waste of everyone’s time and money. SMH.

VDot says:

Beta says:

:rofl: :yes:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      But he been on teebee since 2012. If I was the baby mama I would try to go after VH1 and the film and television division of Monami Entertainment. HIS EMPLOYERS. I used to DO payroll. Why his shat wont garnished? Not to mention in 2001…where was that Butterfly 1997/#1’s 1998 money at? Steebhan deserve to go to jail. He one of the RARE hip hop folks I EVER known to get songwriting credits on a Mariah album. More than one album.

Off with his head.

Mimi ol tramp azz goin make another tape to pay that bill for that nigga.

deedeegirl says:

well pay up fool.

He couldn’t cash in all those Versace plates
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      THOSE belong to Anna Benson who reported them bishes STOLEN :rofl:

And how many months could he really afford to pay that chit? Really? Chit started in ’99 right as his career was really winding down. Just ridiculous.

San ah make ya dance says:

I used to DO payroll. Why his shat wont garnished?
      ——————–
      YEP

SJ says:

He should’ve gotten it reduced. Shady Mathew did. :shrug:

No Mona is liable. She wouldnt tip them off and implicate herself. If an employer doesnt follow guidelines to garnish wages then you doing illegal payroll taxes and the feds come to visit your azz. I am talking deep doo-DEW. Mona and VH1 in quite a bit of hot wata.

aRoTh says:

Shiiiidd, he better ask one of them Jackson kids for a loan.

Blanket —-> :ha: :haha: <—– Steebie, Paris and Prince

Mona was throwing them garnishment order papers in The trash can. Like that ish wasn’t going to catch up :rofl:

SummerBaby says:

Stevie & Joseline gonna be doing club appearances seven days a week now!

SJ says:

might as well just seize his assets

What assets? His ASS gone SET rat in gel.

by aRoTh on Jun 10, 2014 at 12:10 pm
      ———————————————
      You need to stop!

He got 3 hots and a cot now, his ass IS set!

aRoTh says:

Mona was throwing them garnishment order papers in The trash can.

She was like “shiiiiddd they ain’t taking MY star of the show”.

ms_no-no says:

LOL@ Beta and Long Time Lurker… :rofl:

That nigga ain’t an “employee” of the record label or VH1. He a contracted worker. He responsible for his own chit. They can’t even garnish his chit.

Do you “garnish” the dude paper that cut your grass or paint your house or wash your car? It’s the ame principle. Stevie signed a contract with Mona, he isn’t an employee of Mona or VH1.

I just read. Either Mona or VH1 the ones gotta pay that million dollars. That is what I thought. Bye Ashy!

The consequences for ignoring a garnishment can be extreme. In the majority of states, an offending garnishee (i.e., an employer) is liable for up to the full amount of the debtor’s (whether this person turns out to be an employee or not) outstanding debt. In the few states that require a disclosure at the end of the garnishment (rather than at the beginning), the non-answering garnishee is usually liable for the amount that would have been withheld from the employees’ wages.

MrsL says:

Am I wrong for looking at Joseline’s Twitter to see if she had anything to say? :think:

:stop:

Did we ever get the receipts on whether the Stephen Jordan arrested a few weeks byke for drugs was Stevie J or nah?

If so, why didn’t they just keep him locked up from then?

Am I wrong for looking at Joseline’s Twitter to see if she had anything to say
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^
      HAIL NAW. What it had said :rofl:

So is he independent contractor or employee of lhh? :eek:

Either way he in jail now :rofl:

Well. :hahaha: What the baddest bish say? :popcorn:

OpinionHated says:

This is nt even funny – this man on TV flossing money and diamonds and meanwhile he not paying sh*t for his kids… disgusting…. let him stay in there till he learn some sense…. I can’t stand men like him – thinking with a d*ck hey think gonna work forever – when his d&ck dies so does his self esteem….

VDot says:

What assets? His ASS gone SET rat in gel.

*************

:rofl: just foolish :lol:

Stevie signed a contract with Mona
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dont matter. Sorry.

If you receive a garnishment summons, you must comply. You are required to withhold from the money that you owe the person being garnished. If the person contracts with you, then you must withhold everything that you owe that person. If the person works for you even on an independent contractor basis, you must withhold based on federal law which is 25% of take home pay or amounts over 30 times minimum wage, whichever is less.

Stevie got arrested while wearing JHorts? How dreadful

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

First off, how you claim you get all this money but can’t pay child support. Second, why didn’t your “wife” just help you pay it? She a paid bad boosh right? :tea: Steebie better start living in the real world.

Whoever name is on the check is his boss, no? :thinking:

Stevie & Joseline gonna be doing club appearances seven days a week now!

They JUST left my town. :rofl: I fukking hollered.

Wasting time says:

Wasting time says:

aRoTh says:

someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Mimi
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I say Nikko. :tea: LOL
      ================================
      Bof of dem in a joint statement :rofl:

But someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.

Short list?

MIMI :hahaha:

Whelp Jose better pray they really are not legally married now cause if they are :banned: They can come after all of her dough too. Let me see what they can get :thinking:
      Sales of her smash hit been getting money equaling .35 cents
      proceeds from the sale of their house It’s rented
      proceeds from the sale of their cars they are leased
      Money from Zino Sleazo’s restaurant? Nah it was only open for 1 night only like that JHud Dreamgirls song
      Money from Hip Hop weekly? Nah Zino knows he didn’t make him a real part owner :rofl:
      Residuals from his hits from Bad Boy? He would have to get in line behind Mase, Total, Carl Thomas, Shine, Biggie, Faith, etc first :no:
      Lemme see what is left :shrugs:
      I guess their LHHATL checks?
      Maybe Mimi the maid and Nico the muskrat ain’t looking so broke after all Stevie and Joseline. His Rolex might tick tock but I bet they eating better than you right no now.

==================

ALL wages are subject to Child Support orders (any garnishment order actually). If the guy that cuts my grass owes somebody money and that somebody sends me a court order, I have to comply. PERIOD.

We have ICs that do work for us, not employees in the least. I have to comply with garnishment orders. Sucks because 1099 employees are not entered in to payroll system so I have to do their ish “by hand” with the accounting software and then MAIL a check to the Clerk of Courts.

:rofl: :rofl:

@DUBB
      “Stevie signed a contract with Mona
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Dont matter. Sorry.

IF they received the garnishment summons tho. Ninja been on tv for years and the police couldn’t locate him OR THE EMPLOYERS FOR YEARS?

Plus, all he had to do was set a shell company and get them to the company instead of him ala Master P (who recieved the “salary” of $1).

proceeds from the sale of their cars they are leased

:wail: :wail: Listen it was SEW petty but Iwas fuggin WEAKKKKKK when Tammy said with that cheap ass car. :crying1:

I be in my bed sniggling and giggling damn near close to tears. I need a life. :cry:

missyJ says:

Do we ever see Steevie driving on LHH? If he getting arrested you know his Ls are suspended :rofl: Things are making sense!!

@MISSY J
      “and that somebody sends me a court order”

Again, this is the key!

————
      I hope the court makes Mona and VH1 pay it. So yall not gonna snatch up his check, and try to fraud the IRS. No no brown cow. It don’t work like that. The goverment don’t care NOTHING bout yall. And how you on tv flossing and can’t pay child support? Dumb ass. All that money your paying to rent the big ass house should of went to your kid. Clown.

SummerBaby says:

But someone tipped the cops off to Stevie’s whereabouts.
      ————————
      Instagram! :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You better spout that payroll verse hun. And when I was running payroll for the paper…the court house was literally ‘cross the street. I hand delivered the daggone checks to the Clerk of Court. They would give me a little slip of paper as AOR. Take lil paper back and file it away. 90% of journalists are freelance. IE…IC’s.

Stevie got arrested while wearing JHorts

:crying1: Took me a minute. But when I did :crying1: :rofl:

SOTHERNGRL says:

Cant pay in jail might as well just seize his assets
      ((((((((((((((
      @San frfr does he have any at this point? What can they take. Does he get royalties from anything. I mean MiMi put his chit in A box.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

I be in my bed sniggling and giggling damn near close to tears. I need a life.
      ————-
      :hug: So glad to know I was not the only one cracking up.

< — how Mona gone be looking if Stevie get locked up and her ratings go down

Ain’t nobody have no hard time tracking down Mona’s hound dawg ass :lol:

I mean MiMi put his chit in A box.

:crying1: Even my BD sorry ass had like three big yard Glad bags. I folded everything neatly too.

@MISSY J
      “and that somebody sends me a court order”

Again, this is the key!

————

Also.. most states (including GA) have new hire reporting laws. And new hire or IC has to be reported to the state. The state can then pick you up for warrants,l garnishments, etc etc.

I just checked GA new hire reporting law and IC do not HAVE to be reported, but I bet you bottom dolla his bm said who was cutting him a check.

__________________________
      Craig Mack
      O-Town
      Danity Kane
      Dirty Money
      Da Band
      The Lox

I KNOW there’s more……

OpinionHated says:

I can’t even look at Mimi’s pathetic azz anymore – her “new” tits are horrendous they look heavy and painful – she looks like she put water balloons made from condoms in there…. in fact this show is just a hot azz mess now – that Nikko dude talking about Zino’s chick been passed around – why y’all care though – you think I care who’s d*cking down who in my enemies circle…. as long as that sh*t don’t ooze into my realm who cares – Mimi is jocking Stevie which makes her seem so desperate cause who is he to chase… she’s lost her self respect and her looks all in one season….

Ain’t nobody have no hard time tracking down Mona’s hound dawg ass

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Sandy was able to find that picture of her looking like the Kool Aid man :rofl:

:hug: So glad to know I was not the only one cracking up.

:hug: Oh Keya, that bish Jose cracks me up But Tammy dug deep into the annals of How to be Petty history for that one. :rofl:

It was like saying “so! with your black self.” Member we use to say that :rofl: when we was like 7?

@J
      “And what makes you doubt they did? I get women calling me, collections agency calling asking me for the fax number so they can send it to the court instead of waiting for court to investigate.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

So we can put Steebie on the real life aint shyt list. Not taking care of your kid, but on tv doing all this other extra shyt is just low down and dirty. I hope his bm collects every red cent and then some.

Omgawd *Bey stank face* Jean shorts.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB child yes!!! Jose feelings was hurt behind that, trust me.

aRoTh says:

My thing is….HOW IN THE HELL IS TMZ EVERYWHERE????!!!!

They were on the plane when Zino went crazy. They were there when Micha Jackson died.

Speaking of died…….I heard Blanche died. Oh am I late?

Milky says:

Joseph is sick of his shenihangeans so he called the PoPo on him…..

Jean Shorts @DTTS

Men in Jhorts is fashion suicide in the north. They went out along with the short set :rofl:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Can someone tell me why Mimi’s face adn the rest of her are never the same color? Who does her makeup?!

Man listen LE WEEP :crying1: Joseline and Stevie are contained for real. They think they are so smart, rich and sexy and little did they know every day was really their last day. They were on borrowed time. Joseline is probably somewhere crying about she finna go back to the strip club. They are about to put her out of the rented mansion. Whew Lord. Remember when they showed how bad James Brown looked in prison. I do not want to see Joseline after that money fades :no: She is going to look like a manly crackhead :no: When she don’t have her weave game on point :cry: Them short dollar tree wigs she had on from the buy now pay now place was tragic.

Garbage bag put outs be thee best :cheer:

Just Looking says:

ON Stevie owing 1 Milli

Awww damn Homie

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Question: I wonder if that is the real reason Jose and Steebie are not married? She did not want to pick up his debt? Mind you, does she even have money?

OTB says:

But Tammy dug deep into the annals of How to be Petty history for that one.

It was like saying “so! with your black self.”
      ___________________________

But she kept saying “MY MAN stuff is….” . “MY MAN owns…..”.

#keywordsmuch

Wasting time says:

If you do the math from the time he stopped paying to now it shouold be more. So he was making payments here and there. Probably when the warrent was coming he’d pay 5% to make the warrant go away. They took his license. He only able to go to PR etc etc. He didn’t pay this time and they came and got him (jay vc)

———-
      I fuggin hollered!!!

===========

I tell awl my new hires this in handbook training: We know who you are, where you are, and what you are doing wrong. We let you keep on so we can add it up for maximum penalty.

You fudge your timesheet? We don’t fire you. We let you rack up a certain dollar amount so we can fire, prosecute, and get paid restitution. :yes:

SR put up Mona’s hound dawg pic for this post :rules:
      :ha: Just because

:kona:

First, Mimi has never been a looker to me, but these later seasons at least has her looking “soft” and more like a woman! First season, I was like, hmm so Steevie like boys. :huh:

Anywho, I don’t think they are worried about her per se, its just convo to keep the story going… she is the one who said she used to sleep with Nikko. EriKa bought that to Mimi (cause friends). Nikko is a girl really so of course he would tell that Steevie fukked the girl too.

As the worl turns, we will prolly get to see Jose find out about Steevie and ALthea “after I invited this beesh to my houzz and she tryan ack lyke she awl goddy tew shews..!” :popcorn:

The only thing that could make this even more of a soap opera is if it comes out that Joseline is Steebies brother with pre-op pics to prove it or Mimi was ****ing Steebies daddy like Reva Shayne Lewis on Guiding Light (don’t judge me).

LHHATL need to take this shyt to channel 9, daytime.

missyJ says:

Y’all think Steebie made the squirrel face in his mugshot?

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

But she kept saying “MY MAN stuff is….” . “MY MAN owns…..”.
      ————
      Tammy had money before she got with Waka. Jose had NOTHING and clearly still don’t. So yeah, while you think you and your man are so great, while yall busy renting, MY MAN owns. Boom. Maybe if Steebie was not shoving all his money in his nose, he could pay up. IJS

ARoth
      Betty White is thee only living Golden Girl :yes:

*cues Thee blog’s themesong Thank Yew For Being A Friend* :whistle:

Wait one MF minute. Stevie has on jean shorts :crying1: I had to really think about the last time I saw somebody in jean shorts and really only older men wear them. Stevie must have been on the hush for real cause he went and got that box Mimi made for him with his stuff and went underground like Osama Bin Laden. All he had in there was a dildo, a red Nokio flip phone, a pair of jean shorts, 3 muscle shirts, a jar of Dax, an old brush and some dental floss :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

Garbage bag put outs be thee best
      ————–
      :cosign: I once packed up my ex stuff in a garbage bag or two, drove to his momma house & threw it out the window in her yard late at night. :rofl: They found it the next morning. He was so mad! :crying:

Wasting time says:

My thing is….HOW IN THE HELL IS TMZ EVERYWHERE????!!!!

They were on the plane when Zino went crazy.
      ====================================
      They not there. They just pay the highest for this ish.
      That was a passenger on the plane recording from they iPhone. Sent Harvey a snippet and said 10K harvey said that is black chit?!?!? :huh: I’ll give you 5

Garbage bag put outs be thee best :cheer:

He wasn’t about to get my Sterilites! :nono: :rofl:

Hershey says:

Serrus querstion, as his income dissolved to nothing, shouldn’t his child support have reduced to lil to nothing too? :thinking: or did he have to go to court and ask for said reduction? And I betcha Anna Benson’s twitter is BLOWING up riat nah!!! :pc: remember he stole all of her furniture and Fahsahchee plates and stuff :stuff: bet she is happy as FCK!

:chase: Lurker first, THEN MissyJ :hahaha: *squirrel snarl*

Milky says:

@taken Steebie also had those shirts he borrowed from out of Joseph’s closet.

@J
      “Cause he been where he been for YEARS and NOW they got him? he ain’t been hiding.

===========

So they let the kids not get nothing so they could ultimately punish him more?

Um.. yeah. I doubt they care about punishing him and more to do with they just ain’t go after him even tho they knew where he was. Or they never even sent the garnishment info.

————–

But she kept saying “MY MAN stuff is….” . “MY MAN owns…..”.

#keywordsmuch
      i think Tammy came from money :yes:

But she kept saying “MY MAN stuff is….” . “MY MAN owns…..”.

#keywordsmuch

:yes: I heard her. She also said “Icame from money.” :hahaha: She was alright with me until she did the petty dance. I mean yes it made me laugh but I lost a little whatever for her cause it was so :eyeroll:

=============

Im mad TMZ has their watermark all over the picture and I can’t see a logo clearly cuz I just KNOW they are Phat Farm

Plus them plastic totes can’t be thrown to and for! :rofl:

:waves: <— getting that garbage sack ready for launching :hahaha:

@HERSHEY
      “Serrus querstion, as his income dissolved to nothing, shouldn’t his child support have reduced to lil to nothing too? or did he have to go to court and ask for said reduction?”
      He has to go “justify” the reduction but most of the time they tell you that you can just “work harder.”

That’s what happened to Terrell Owens. An athlete which CLEARLY only lasts so long. They tried to say he could still make the same amount of money. :rofl:

A phuckin trip.

Taken please see #102. we are >>>>here<<<<

Wasting time says:

Y’all think Steebie made the squirrel face in his mugshot?
      ==========================
      I lovehate you.
      I’m going to lunch !!

@NAKEYA
      ————–
      My question is why did he not go to the court and ask for a reduction? Or did he just say f it and not pay?”

They rarely give reductions. You have to be near death or can’t work or something.

threw it out the window in her yard late at night.

:wail: WTf :rofl:

aRoTh says:

Well if she came from money, don’t keep hollin about what YO MAN got. Show that hoe you a boss bish too. I guess. :shrug: LOL

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      GUrl that aint PhatFarm. Thats FUBU!

VDot says:

So men can’t wear jean shorts? :huh:

missyJ says:

So they let the kids not get nothing so they could ultimately punish him more?

=============

No it’s that he hasn’t HAD anything. When he first got on LHHATL 2 years ago, that check was prolly less than 50Gs for the season, way less. What good would it do to go after him then? His check gets bigger, he now can get a few dollas for appearance fees etc etc. Then you strike…

SummerBaby says:

I heard her. She also said “Icame from money.” She was alright with me until she did the petty dance. I mean yes it made me laugh but I lost a little whatever for her cause it was so
      ——————-
      I like her so far, but she needs to cut it out. I checked out get IG & her father been locked up for years. Not saying they don’t have money, but they looked like any other working family to me. :shrug:

Speaking of big bags…. MsTake did yew ever get that size 44W SKIRT stretched out to size? :eek:

:scared: (in case she hasn’t eaten lunch#1 yet for my safety) :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@OTB I still like Tammy because I felt some kind of way about Jose trying to throw digs. No Jose you can’t tell me how to get a husband because you don’t have one. No Jose you can not tell me about how to dress others, because you can’t dress for shyt. No Jose you can’t give me life advice, because all you know is the pole and the stroll. :tea: Bye girl.

________________________________

:rofl: :clap: :rofl: @Summer

:rofl: @Taken saying Steebie went underground like bin laden :crying1:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@HERSHEY

A phuckin trip.
      ________________________________

:rofl: Leave Terrell outta this! :lol:

Oh yea the government will most def let you go from a misdemeanor to a felony in order to rack up charges. I am KNOT a criminal but when people wear wires and slowly build cases against other people I have always kinda thought they were scum. Unless they were killing people or harming kids. So because you got caught you are about to get me hemmed up and potentially create even more charges on me that I would not have even thought about :wtf: but you trying to get immunity so now I went from check kiting trying to get some gold cuff links for my husband to a multi-million dollar pyramid scheme cause you introduced me to “Rich Tony” aka an undercover FED. Man GFOH :stop:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Show that hoe you a boss bish too
      ———–
      Too? As in like Jose? But Jose is not a boss bish. At all. Sorry.

What if the me s jeans shorts come last the knee? And they srent sagging and they are a relaxed fit…. What’s wrong with that? :waiting:

VDot says:

So men can’t wear jean shorts?

VDot says:

************

:rofl: Get yo chit, get yo chit and get out

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

& threw it out the window in her yard late at night.
      ——
      Bless your heart. Because my gf just put her ex stuff on the curb…on trash day and told him, he better come get it before the trash people do, or the homeless people pee on it. :hahaha: I died.

missyJ says:

So men can’t wear jean shorts?

=============

No :tea:

Only jean shorts that are even available for purchase (outside the mature man department) now are the skinny jean jean short cut offs dude wear with low chucks. :facepalm: unacceptable in my book, but the young kids.. whadyagonnado <– Rev Run voice

Y’all about to get short stuff all revved up :facepalm:

aRoTh says:

Too? As in like Jose? But Jose is not a boss bish. At all. Sorry.

Too. As in like how she’s hyping HER MAN, too.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Get yo chit, get yo chit and get out
      —————
      You a lie and you a cheat. And I don’t want you. noooo I don’t want you, I dont want you, I dont want you. :hahaha: She stay playing a cheated on wife.

Wrong. Levi’s and I think Polo got regular shorts.

==============

:dead:

You sew wrong!

@J
      “So they let the kids not get nothing so they could ultimately punish him more?

=============

So you sayin the baby momma WAITED to send the garnishment papers until she felt Stevie had built up a lil bread?

:yes: I still like her too but I am never one for speaking like my chit don’t stank! She was in her feelings still cause Jose said all she had was a tatt. I don’t blame her but I don’t know if I would’ve been so quick to buddy up again. I deal a bit like Tammy where I need to let things roll around in my head some before I respond but I don’t think we would have needed another sit down to hash it out.

Jose doesn’t trust anybody and it shows so I wouldn’t be first in line to be her friend anyway. I tend to think ppl who go so far left on an issue are the biggest perpetrators of that issue. Ppl who NEVER trust anyone? Cant be trusted themselves. :nono:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Too. As in like how she’s hyping HER MAN, too.
      ——–
      No you said “show her you a boss bytch too” I’m saying Jose is not a boss in any way shape or form.

GUrl that aint PhatFarm. Thats FUBU

The CARGO edition. LMAO

And for whatever “Why” question—Thheee Answer is “Ask That Bish…”

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Ppl who NEVER trust anyone? Cant be trusted themselves.
      ——–
      Nope. I agree.

because all you know is the pole and the stroll
      ____________________________

:blink:
      so, um, Keya… now tell me agin when the baby due? :bite: (cause we cant live on the blog much longer with your fiya breathing keyboard :ghost: )

So men can’t wear jean shorts? :huh:

:hahaha: :crying1: Some fashion circles say no. :lol:

Wrong. Levi’s and I think Polo got regular shorts

=============

You are not going to find Jean shorts outside of Wal-Mart in the section for young men 18-36. Go look at a website, I promise you. Jhorts are over… Lemme put it to you this way. Rita Ora wears men’s jean shorts :rofl:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

because all you know is the pole and the stroll
      ____________________________

so, um, Keya… now tell me agin when the baby due? (cause we cant live on the blog much longer with your fiya breathing keyboard )
      ————
      She is due in October….I’m trying to do better….I really am…. :kona:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Too. As in like how she’s hyping HER MAN, too.
      ——–

Ok. :rolleyes:

Not here for a debate on whose boss bytchin’ WHO on a scripted reality series. Take care.

:crying1: Listen I love this chit. I hope she preggo long as Ciara. 24mths.

Hershey says:

My granddaddy used to wear jean shorts…he would iron them with an entire bottle of starch. When he would sit down, the shorts would still be standing…you could see his droopy balls under them :blink: so my answer is :nono: mens should neva, eva, eva wear jean shorts…specially if you’re over 70 and still ironing…with droopy balls and a penchant for no draws…

I cant stand Missy. *closes tab on Men’s camo cargos I been coveting* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

aRoTh says:

cause we cant live on the blog much longer with your fiya breathing keyboard

RIGHT! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

=========

Chid, that’s what I would do :tea: I ain’t seen a dime in 10 years, what’s 2 more?

BRB ya’ll

———
      :hahaha: Take care though? this was never a debate. I thought we were just talking like everyone else on here. Is it that deep? :blink: Matter of fact whatever. Let me carry my pregnant behind on. *leaves a gift basket of white out for future use*

VDot says:

No :tea:

:lol: I'm rejecting this #nojeanshorts theory on behalf of men. Doesn't even sound right. :no:

:newpost: on Ciara's missing baby daddy

:rofl: :rofl: NOBODY IRONS LIKE THE MEN OF ATL. No one! :rofl:

Starch is in their genes and jeans! I am not talking transplants. Im talking hardcore “FROM the A” shawties. :ghost:

VDot says:

you could see his droopy balls under them :blink:

_________________________________

:eek: Were they big tho? Maybe he couldn’t help it :tea:

Struggleisreal says:

Good Afternoon Kiddies….

It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
      A beautiful day for a neighbor.
      Would you be mine?
      Could you be mine?…

I’ve always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
      I’ve always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

:whistle:

_______________________________

i don’t watch this specific show anymore, but, in general, there seem to be alla these sit-downs to clarify/re-address/bring closure to a situation where a bish has shown errbody who she is, but folks still wanna try and ‘work it out’ :huh:
      i saw this on the hollywood exes w/the yt girl saying white & black don’t “mesh” …nicole dem tried to talk to her, she stuck to her guns, made some excuses :lame: told them they aint got to hang w/her, and came full circle back to ‘but that’s how EYE see it’ :eek: so, on the next show they still wanna ‘work it out’ w/this bish.
      for me, we done ’cause IONT CARE now WHY you an arse; i just take the fact that you are one and make my decision accordingly: NO ARSES! now, what we still talm bout? :think: :shrug:

SellieBaby says:

This article finally made me care enough to google him.
      This dude is actually a Grammy Award winning and nominated producer…who “woulda thunk it”?!? Yea this is a shame, dudes gotta stay on top of this foolishness.

Carrington says:

So, he puts out a flyer announcing his whereabouts on it every other weekend and cops were searching underneath every rock in the city TRYING to find him?

Georgia 5-0 is the equivalent of those in Mayberry, huh?

In my Steebee J/Rihanna voice: “Strip club and I just got paaaaaid – still got my money! (I’m lyin’… I ain’t got nothin’ left, officer)

sochlo504 says:

Stebbie, Joseline. The jig is up!:angry: These people look so insecure renting out a mini mansion with a love seat and a piano fronting for TV in rental benz. The only person they’re fooling is Mimi with her foolish self.

1 Pingbacks

[…] joined by his ‘wife’ Joseline Hernandez, was recently arrested for past due child support of over a million dollars and it’s clear Stevie’s basking in the glow of his new found […]