T.I. Goes IN On Azealia Banks

T.I. goes IN on Azealia Banks

If there’s one thing rap mogul Clifford “T.I.” Harris Jr. is good at (besides rapping and making babies), it’s correcting folks. T.I. not only corrected pseudo-rapper (or whatever she is) Azealia Banks on social media today, he also threatened her life. “People fall down stairs daily…. U better watch yo step, u ungly-ass Gremlin-baby,” T.I. wrote. Some have suggested that T.I.’s ongoing problems with his wife, Tameka Harris, has him deep in his feelings. But then again, Azealia has been known to rile people up for no reason.

Word to the wise: don’t come for T.I. if he didn’t send for you!

It all started when Azealia (who is obviously bored with her life) directed a few subliminal tweets Tameka’s way. Naturally T.I. took up for his wife. They may be estranged but she is still his wife and he’s a man, so…

This tweet must’ve cut T.I. deeply. No man wants to be called short by a woman.

When T.I. claps back, Azealia jumps on the defense.

T.I.’s post is still up, so she know he means business. That’s when she tosses in the jail card.

164 Responses to “T.I. Goes IN On Azealia Banks”

Nicole says:

Lawd, she should know not to piss Tip off!!

Ms. YaYa says:

Good Lawd! *clutches pearls*

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

:ROFL: Clifford said don’t come for wifey or he’ll :karate:

Milky says:

:rofl: Is TIP using our “FOH” :dead:

TI does seem to be trying to find new and innovative ways to catch a case. If unimportant why respond? And she is in the same attractiveness bucket his wife is in…

This tweet must’ve cut T.I. deeply. No man wants to be called short by a woman
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I would like to take this time out of my day to sincerely apologize to @Man. Our blog brother. For all the times I called you shawt. :no:

And picked on your Executive Height Adjusters. And said that your legs was swinging underneath your desk as you typed on this blog. :pc:

I didn’t know my words were so mean. And for that I am truly sorry. I hope you accept my apologies. *stoops down a lil to hug @Man* :hug:

Your sister in Christ,

KDub.

Ms.Jackson says:

T.I needs to chill for a minute!!

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

i know my husband TI usually gets beat up, but surely he can whoop her, right?? i know he won’t and all, but surely he could if she was a real man??? or nah?

Milky says:

looks at pic uptop. What in the green double horn unicorn, earring leading to the nose/eybrow hell is that! she should neva eva eva eva speak about anybody’s looks. Bish you look like a fantasy cartoon character! What was the name of that movie with the giant azz flying dogg? She belongs in that movie!

bnatural says:

Ms.Jackson says:

T.I needs to chill for a minute!!
    —–

THIS! HE’s doing too much and lookin’ like a fool in the process…but Azealia Banks and Iggy Azalia have beef I believe so since Iggy is one of T.I.’s artist,I’m sure he already disliked her and this just set him over the top….

VDot says:

I knew this was coming :tea: I :love: calling people maggots. It’s a favorite cap of mine. :lol:

scorpio says:

Probably not a smart move to threating her on social media, just heard about a case this morning where a court found in favor of a plaintiff for being threatened on social media.

Milky says:

:rofl: @kdubb leave my Man alone. He is the perfect height and he is very handsome. Just leave him alone :crying: Runs out of the blog!

I mean did he HAFTA spell BISH like that???

BISSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Did he mean it or nah?

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Syphilis lipped rectum vomit :shocked:

capricorn83 says:

Soo nasty and soon rude *Nene voice* TI has been on the blogs for everything EXCEPT rap lately. He needs a chill pill….

He must be serious. On Doe tho? :dead:

Oh my. :no: Not to be used lightly.

Sounds Chris-Brown-ish don’t it Sandra?

T.I needs to chill for a minute!!

More than a few.

TI sounding like he will box a bitch. I know the language. :tea:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Thats why ion fool with folks that been to jail.. couple years ago when “the homies dead and gone” told us that he wouldn’t do this again.. Tiny can handle her own…. when peter tried he was called this and that and a housewife..so its a catch 22… Too bad tiny probably don’t care what she said…tip thinks this will get in her good graces…. too late lol

I was APOLOGIZIN @Milky. I aint ever knew it could hurt his feelins til Sandra put that up there. And I was like dayum. :sad: I been so cruel to him. What did he ever say to me? Well…. he has said shat to me; but two wrongs never made not ish right. :no: I should rise above and be the bigger person. I was low down for doing it. (no puns intended). I know other Roses may very well feel like me.

We love you sir :heart:

:rofl: “cretin” one of my absolute favs! :rofl:
    when you use that, you MEAN it! :phew: :rofl:

:eek:
    TI aint got nan bit of grow the fcuk up yet :eek:

SummerBaby says:

So I previously read that her intial beef was w/Iggy & now has transferred over to a Tip & Tiny.

Why are her and Iggy beefing? They are both wack

Carrington says:

Soooo, she said, “Come see me” and when he replied with as much resolve, suddenly she’s going to court to sue him?

LMAO!!

If I had a $1,000 for every b*tch who wanted to whoop my a$$… I’d have good credit.

I’m not team T.I. after all this messiness with Tiny these days, but as a HUSBAND – anybody clapping at your family (real, or imagined) gets the clap back by any means necessary.

Bye.

CaliYoruba says:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can’t. They BOTH have me rolling. So inappropriate but soooo funny

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

who is she? is that how she looks for real? ion get it….i aint never heard a song of hers…i thought she sang when she was beefin with teyana…i aint know she rapped, really? is she hot in the streets cuz apparently in my streets she does not compute

While I applaud him for sticking up for his wife, I think he would have hurt her far worse by not responding at all. She just wants attention by any means since her career is not taking off.

Fated4Greatness says:

TI is too old for this foolishness

Why Azaelia care about what Tiny look like? There has to be more to the story. :think:

She just randomly came for TI? Cause she said your wife has meth face after saying rap aint real…I mean wouldn’t she say digs about him if it was about him?

VDot says:

He must be serious. On Doe tho?

——-

Philant too :scared: he more mad at her than at Floyd :lol:

jealousCNenvy says:

She tryna come up…it aint go work. I never heard of her anyway.

Oh I see I see. About Iggy.

Well Azalia can wrap circles around Iggy but damn. :lol:

sassyshe says:

Milky says:

This Bish uptop I just can’t :facepalm: who told her lookin like a ghetto hoodrat tinkerbell was kayewt? Bish go back home and try again.

gbellab says:

What pissed off this burnt lizard looking bytch now?

gbellab says:

What pissed off this burnt lizard looking bytch now?

method face tho? :rofl:

Too bad tiny probably don’t care what she said…

R!Willi! :hug:

SummerBaby says:

Philant too he more mad at her than at Floyd
    —————
    :yes: :rofl:

AZEALIA BANKS ? @AZEALIABANKS

I stood next to you ON PURPOSE. To see if you would say something.
    ~~~~~~
    azEEKia let him know, why so angry? we were just side by side :shrug:

*meth

User Friendly says:

Syphilis lipped rectum vomit
    another way of saying booty juice, except much nastier :vomit:

:think: Azalia is known more up north than down south. I know her more for clothing and antics than rap, truth be told. :shrug:

VDot says:

@Man – :nono: just chokes her out a little..maybe a love slap or two.

sassyshe says: I actually :claps: TI for this. Regardless of his disrespect towards Tameka he went in for his wife.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    right NOONE can disrespect mine but ME :tea:

Rather logical

Philant too :scared: he more mad at her than at Floyd :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: Hell yeah. He hot! :phew:

TI is too old for this foolishness
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Considering this little girl is only 22-23 yo. This is like fussing with your niece when you are 34 yo. Would you say all of that to a kid? Rational folks? Would rational folks say all of that to somebody who most likely still had mind set of a TEENAGER? I get she said some out of pocket ish. I truly dayum DO. But let that be a reflection OF HER.

JamaicanSass says:

sheeeeshhh TIP LET HER HAVE IT! :cuss:
    WHOA THERE!

essenze says:

Lol. Tip will go in on a mofo quick. I would have ignored her though she is looking for attention and relevance and he just gave her that smh. She probably trending as we speak

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Actually i like azalia banks music..shes different.. don’t think she really cares.. tip is an easy target these days… smh… but why threaten someones life? He didn’t even say none of that to floyd … You easy to go off on a woman tho huh

User Friendly says:

I stood next to you ON PURPOSE. To see if you would say something.

if its one thing that makes me nervous its when a woman comes at a man like this. he is still a he and you are still a she. dont get fukked up out here trying to jump fly. man hands, hurt! even small man hands are just made different. dont invite them to land on you. :smh:

Ion care how lite skin that dude is…..dont try it.

next thing you know you bleeding.

VDot says:

Tiny probably over there like :facepalm: you still can’t come home nigga. TI thought this was gonna be his in and couldn’t wait to respond, but she was like :stop: turn around

________________________________

but why involve Tiny? :shrug: why not keep it artist-to-artist/mgt? that’s like you tryna play the dozens w/a gifted fat dude. you run outta material and yell out ‘that’s why you fat!’ *crickets* and that’s what TI should have give her *crickets* (cause i don’t see Tiny bothering to reply…

Wasting time says:

Yaaaaaaaaas TIP.

SoNastyandSoRude says:

meanwhile tiny at bank of america getting seperate checking accounts so when he is sued her coins aren’t affected

jealousCNenvy says:

she had to go in on his wife because you cant say anything bad about TIP. He is short….ok, we all can see that. Now what?

Desma1165 says:

Now that was funny. It don’t matter whether they still together or not he was suppose to defend his wife. I commend him. Too many people take jabs at her. Big ups to the troubleman.

______________________________

:thankyou:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

they should’ve let shekinah handle that…she ain’t doing nothing anyway

Dubb where was you when I snapped on my lil beige neighbor. :ashamed: I didn’t say alla this tho. Tip needs to be shamed. :lol:

bama_n_jersey says:

I never heard of this child until today…. Am I too old to know her (33)????

Dang, he said “on Phil”…… he really menat every word of this

MSVALLDAY says:

So ain’t nobody gonna ask….ok I’ll do it. Is this person a man or woman?I’m sincerely confused!

Zoe B. says:

Rectum vomit? :rofl:

Actually i like azalia banks music..shes different..

Hmm. I like a few things She is so schiz and not in the way I like. White ppl love her too.

buddapecan says:

TIP and Iggy released a song (something about not being mediocre). The green bandit then tweeted that Tiny was mediocre. TIP got a few points back for this…a FEW…not many. :coffee:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

So he doesn’t like anyone talking about his family but yet he will question anothers intelligence when she did nothing to you..remember when he shaded shekinah…no fun when the rabbit got the gun

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:they should’ve let shekinah handle that…she ain’t doing nothing anyway
    :lol: yep

“Tip needs to be shamed.” He sure does, Im shamed for him :ashamed:

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

how he know ppl fall dwn steps erday?

User Friendly says:

:facepalm: my ppl gotta stop going below the mason dixon line and saying that they are famous here. :smh:

she did have a lipstick called yung rupunxel with MAC but it wasnt that popular and neither is she.

. He is short….ok, we all can see that. Now what?

:eek:

All I read was “Challenge” …

I’m 31 and I’ll fight a kid :box: they azz right up. Old people too :tea: :lol:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

shes not the only one that has said something about tiny …

kamadiva says:

I go away to eat and come back to this…let me go read!

But why is he giving her the publicity…I had only heard her name before but now she is going to be trending! I wouldn’t have wasted my time.

NO JOKE_IM FASERIOUS says:

sooo, this pic…was she in maleficent too? she got a movie career?

Wasting time says:

lololol!
    TI good he didn’t say her name once. Burden of proof is now on her and her lawyers and she took hers down. If she want’s to bring her post up she can but can be charged as a inciter ….Again TI is good

SoNastyandSoRude says:

glad my mom doesnt have any social media memberships

SoNastyandSoRude says:

he didn’t say her but he put up a picture of her ..same thing

VDot says:

remember when he shaded shekinah…no fun when the rabbit got the gun

_________

:yes: Tiny a Cancer, she ain’t forgot chit….she remembering wrongs from when they first started dating. This ain’t about to put him back in her good graces :no:

Not famous. “known” . :lol: Big difference. I agree that she isn’t popular as far as mainstream rap and streets go but mainstream pop culture chit? She in there. :shrug:

I didn’t say alla this tho. Tip needs to be shamed.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This is not the first time this cat done read a teen/young person over his fam. Didn’t he go off on somebody over Zonnique? I GET it. Folks are rude and just all out of pocket. You wanna feel /play the role of/BE a protector. But all of this “rah-rah” you doing gets lost in translation bruh. And in the END all YOU are portrayed/left looking like as is a VERY mentally unstable creature :no:

He needs to go to a “public relations when it pertains to media and others if you are a celeb” class.

AZEALIA BANKS @AZEALIABANKS · 26s

niggas really do be hella pussy. u went to jail a million times for guns and drugs and are gonna turn around and threaten some girl.

AZEALIA BANKS?@AZEALIABANKS ·
    this grown ass man with kids went and cropped his favorite part of the atlantis video and really threatened to put hands on me LOL

Ohhhhhh *light bulbs* Making sense now..

sassyshe says:

Tameka already answered her but I guess TIP wants to reinforce the threat he issued a few weeks ago that he goes hard for his fam and would not tolerate any disrespect towards them (unless of course hes the one being disrespectful)

SoNastyandSoRude says:

you couldn’t have called her and told her that?

I’m 31 and I’ll fight a kid :box: they azz right up. Old people too :tea: :lol:

:hahaha: :tea: :ashamed:

EyesofScorpio says:

User Friendly says:

Ion care how lite skin that dude is…..dont try it.
    next thing you know you bleeding.

——————————–
    :cosign:

green horned bish asked for it

Speak. Speak to me. :tea:

Buttercup says:

U musty-mouthed
    =========
    I was no further than this when I :dead:

capricorn83 says:

…does TI beat Tiny?
    ———————-

Presently? Probably not. But in the past….. :tape:

AZEALIABANKS · 19s

you’ve already been to jail for drugs and guns, your wife can’t read… can you be more of a statistic?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???

Ion care how lite skin that dude is

:huh:

Milky says:

IF YOU’RE OLD, YOU’RE OLD STAY IN UR OLD LANE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???
    ___________________________

:think:
    …. Maybe…

SoNastyandSoRude says:

he didn’t even go off on floyd like that..as a man I would prove myself but I wouldn’t argue with a woman bc it kinda makes you look like you will talk to your own wife in this manner when you are upset

Tell em Dubb! Steady taking Major and King to acting classes….

The struggle is real. You wanna be on teevee? You cant be Tip from the streets. Gotta be T.I. from the Family Hustle. :biggrin:

Cosby sweaters, nigga. Respect the origins. :rules:

Imagine Cliff Huxtable snapping on a chile. :no: Nah.

Hershey says:

Messy, messy, messy…Lawd the men are so bitchy lately. What happened to the real men who would just mush a bytch in the face and keep it pushing? :lol: #faserrus If you read that and didn’t know a man wrote it, you’d swear it was a baby mama cussing the new bytch out…SMGDH! #PITIFUL

User Friendly says:

Not famous. “known” . Big difference. I agree that she isn’t popular as far as mainstream rap and streets go but mainstream pop culture chit? She in there.
    ________________________

she aint “known” either. I think maybe she has a gay cult following (at best!) but other than that, dont nobody know her ass up here either. no flyers, ad space, bumper stickers, concerts, street team.

Ive only ever seen her on the blogs for arguing with ppl :shrugs: and I get around harlem. I wish her the best but she aint hitting on nothing over here, over there, or anywhere.

Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???

This that chit I don’t like. Like bitch frfr?

:nono:

T.I. is a grown man who does not play about his wife. Children today are disrespectful. :no:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

@hershey right the days when men found this to be catty… as a man i would let my wife handle it… but if this was chris brown or someone they would be ready to put him in prison or send him to a mental facility

OpinionHated says:

I USED to love me some TI but his behavior as of late is childish and sad…. grown azz businessman talking like that on Facebook cause a chick got on his case for pro****ing an artist that said she is a runaway slave catcher…. TI please come back cause TIP is an azzhole.

I’m sure any judge who sees Azealia’s tweets will say she deserved it.

VDot says:

Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???
    ___________________________
    :think:
    …. Maybe…

:stop: She was on Family Hustle studying for her GED and reading up a storm :tea:

bama_n_jersey says:

**************

:cosign:

OpinionHated says:

since when is “p r o m o t i n g” a swear word Sandra… why all the stars…..

Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???

This that chit I don’t like. Like bitch frfr?

All these h*es stay jealous of Tiny. It’s pitiful. :no:

Wasting time says:

I’m 31 and I’ll fight a kid :box: they azz right up. Old people too :tea: :lol:
    ================================================
    Word and if you too young get your momma. She can catch this azz whopping for ya :yes:

kamadiva says:

I’m 31 and I’ll fight a kid :box: they azz right up. Old people too :tea: :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    This is my lil sis all day! She don’t play about her kids and fam!

missyJ says:

This is just so messy. I can see why TIP wanted to respond but this po chile bored and lonely. Do not feed the trolls…

__________________________

:rofl: Choke ‘em just a little to back ‘em up off ‘em. :lol:

Hershey says:

U musty-mouthed
    =========
    usually from not flossing, brushing and rinsing after :lick: or :blow:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

..but if this was chris brown or someone they would be ready to put him in prison or send him to a mental facility

You mean the same Chris Brown who stomped a mud hole in Rihanna’s ass?

Why does she Keep saying TINY Caint Read???

This that chit I don’t like. Like bitch frfr?

All these h*es stay jealous of Tiny.
    ~~~~~~
    She IS TO BE Envied :tea:

_________________________

:cosign:

Hershey says:

____________________________________________

:cosign: sure would…Cliffy better ease his lil a– up off that keyboard!

I’m not disagreeing. Following she has tho. And they gay. Gay mafia. You feel me? :eek: Agenda <—Sandra voice. :hahaha:

She is always on Jezebel, Salon, other white blogs. Even if she is not on urban blogs. Sometimes for her antics, sometimes for her music. She has a fanbase. But I think she is a flash in the pan. No lasting power cause she don't really have a crossover appeal. :think:

Nicki M has a sick, polarizing flow..she wears/wore crazy fits but look at that ass! And she is pretty so she will get a pass…plus superbass cemented her with the whites (like wipe me down did for Boosie).

Azalea don't have all that. She has a flow but she isn't polarizing in a good way.. ppl mostly just wrinkle their nose, but that could change with one hit single.

bama_n_jersey says:

******************

:yes:

T.I. is a grown man who does not play about his wife.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Is Jay-Z on Twitter going off on anybody who talk about how dry Beyoncé weave is?

Is Nick Cannon up there going off on folks about how washed up Mariah is and how her new album went triple aluminum foil?

Is David Beckham up there going off on folks on how they say Posh Spice skinny and look like a corpse?

Is Kanye up there going off on folks on how Kim/her family etc are portrayed and how she got famous off of fuggin on tape?

All of those are famous couples. More famous than TI and Tiny some folks may very well argue.

User Friendly says:

All these h*es stay jealous of Tiny.
    ~~~~~~
    She IS TO BE Envied
    __________________________

I know everybody wishes they were her right about now, huh? :tea: she living the life, chile. :nun:

yea the same one…

_______________________________

:ghost:

Hershey says:

__________________________

Choke ‘em just a little to back ‘em up off ‘em.
    _____________________________

Sacklee, just choke ha a lil bit, shake the pure D shyt outta her and :steer: off! :rofl:

Buttercup says:

I’m 31 and I’ll fight a kid :box: they azz right up. Old people too :tea: :lol:
    ============
    I really shouldn’t have laughed at this :rofl:

sassyshe says:

by OpinionHated
    ——————–
    TIP will be back after his album release, Atlantic told him TI sells records not TIP (he sells lemonade to yt people)

kamadiva says:

__________________________

:rofl: Choke ‘em just a little to back ‘em up off ‘em. :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No…just a lil shake….it juggles the mind and gets them back in line! <—-taken from an old pimp….he say he don't beat his workers…just shak'em! :ROFL:

OpinionHated says:

since when is “p r o m o t i n g” a swear word Sandra… why all the stars…..

You misspelled the word using “m t o” instead of “mot”. I can fix it for you if you’d like?

AZEALIA BANKS?@AZEALIABANKS ·

Don’t throw rocks and hide ya hand now bish. You said and I quote “Come see me nigga.” :eek:

Ms. YaYa says:

But who is Phil… Dr. Phil?? :shrug:
    I really don’t know :ashamed:

deedeegirl says:

Am I the only one worried for T.I. these days? I really hate to see him go back to jail, I think he has two strikes? Seems like he’s got a lot of stress and anger going on. Stand offs with police, fights with professional boxes. His temper seems real quick these days. Hope he can figure out how to let the stress go and calm down. The other people would love to see him go back.

Couple of years ago, someone tried to rob my dad of his cadillac as he was leaving a football game. He chose the wrong one. He may be a grandpa now but dude is a fighter and beat the hell out that of that guy with the tire iron he attacked him with. he said, “baby, I told myself not to kill him, cause I already got two strikes!” LOL

SoNastyandSoRude says:

lol.. he up there breathing all hard typing and hastaggin… i just want good music from tip…i’m talkin bout rubberband man tip… leave that keyboard gang bangin for the beyhive

Wasting time says:

plus superbass cemented her with the whites (like wipe me down did for Boosie).
    ================================
    You ain’t never lied. Got a yt boy in my department where wipe me down still is chit and when boosie got out he played if the whole day. That and the Douglas

@SANDRA
    “since when is “p r o m o t i n g” a swear word Sandra… why all the stars…..

_________________________

She thought she could fool you and slip that in Sandra. You caught her azz do’!

@msyaya philant is one of his friends that died in that drive by

All these h*es stay jealous of Tiny. It’s pitiful. :no:

I agree! Real talk! Mad cause she has looks they cant appreciate and she still managed to snag Tip. I know it blows some ppls mind that a chick might be more than her looks or her body. :eyeroll:

VDot says:

how her new album went triple aluminum foil?

________________________

:dead: :rofl:

Hershey says:

T.I. is a grown man who does not play about his wife.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

__________________________________________

:cosign: He is the lesser known of everyone you listed, yet he stays pitching fits on social media, under the guise of protecting his family. How about you protect your family by disappearing from the net for a lil while? Take a sabbatical, let us miss your font :pc: this is not the writings of a man in any way.

But who is Phil… Dr. Phil?? :shrug:
    I really don’t know :ashamed:

Philant. His BFF. He passed after a gun shot from some haters. You could say he died cause he was with Tip, if we keep it real.

One of Tiny’s boys is named after him.

She good. You good. We good.

SOTHERNGRL says:

does TI beat Tiny?
    ******************
    I’ve heard Rumors but I hope this isnt true.

@msyaya philant is one of his friends that died in that drive by

:mad: :angry: It was ridiculous. NO need for it, at all. And it was some too old for the club azz wack niggas who did it too

Ms. YaYa says:

@SoNastyandSoRude That’s right…thanks!

Clearly. :shrug:

And Top must really believe in Iggy. *stank face* Is he pulling my leg?

Fukk Tip. That bitch a low key white girl who think she better than … Delete them tweets. You still retain them thoughts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Real G’s move in SILENCE like lasagna.

Keyword right there is silence.

VDot says:

That bitch a low key white girl who think she better than …

Cartoon Doug irks me for some reason. Everything about her rubs me the wrong way

SoNastyandSoRude says:

i don’t threaten on social media.. i just show up and do work or send a goon over…no warning… but carry on

verybery says:

triple aluminum foil

________________________________

:ghost:

Is this better or worse than triple plastic wrap?

__________________________________________________

Maya been hipped us to this! But not everyone can appreciate a “phenomenal woman” :shrug: nun:

:tea:

Also jay is battling rumors that he has been unfaithful..just like Tip but Tip is handling it very differently. Interesting. :tea:

User Friendly says:

Ms. YaYa says:

But who is Phil… Dr. Phil??

his dead friend and if somebody “puts something” on they mama, dead friend, or “everything i love” then you know its time to just settle on down. its ominous and they aint playing with yo ass.

now if they say they put that on their kids it might be a lie cuz you know niggs only claim certain kids depending on the mama.

VDot says:

how she got famous off of fuggin on tape?

Kanye proud of that. Like that hustle about her :fistpump:

:headphone:

Break records at Louis, ate breakfast at Gucci
    My girl a superstar all from a home movie
    Bow on our arrival – the un-American idols

Ni ni says:

:smack: Is T.I. on da Molly? I don’t like the road he’s going down. Maybe a break from entertainment would do him some good. He been in some mess the last two months. Same thing happened to Chris before he had to do a stint.

Buttercup says:

===========
    Girl, you better stop making sense on this here blog.

zurishay says:

User Friendly says:

—–

:preach:

pointhimout says:

the cut was telling him to come by himself cuz we all know most times these celebs have an entourage when they come to stop somebody out. i say this all the time fly solo and then i can give you props for whoopin somebody’s ass. all in all, is it this serious? azalia, like the one who lost her virginity to the baller, aint famous for ish. she famous for nothing at all.

Lady_L says:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

You mean the same Chris Brown who stomped a mud hole in Rihanna’s ass?

—————————
    So Sandra as long as TI threatens to push her down the steps it’s ok? as long as he doesen’t stomp a mud whole in her face?

I’m sure any judge who sees Azealia’s tweets will say she deserved it.
    ———————-
    wow….so it’s ok for men to put their hands on women in certain circumstances as long as it’s not CB?

KABYEYOU says:

called her a cretin tho! lmaooooooooooo

Lady_L says:

Hershey says:

T.I. is a grown man who does not play about his wife.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AntBGr8 says:

This isn’t the Bill Cosby-ish image he portrays on television lol! His ass gonna end up back in jail with Big Bob smh.

1 Pingbacks

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.