Who Wore It Worse: Rita Ora or Rihanna?

Rihanna Rita Ora in Christian Dior

A loyal reader writes:

Hey Sandra,
How are you? Just wanted to send you a picture of Rihanna and Rita Ora (most recent outing) wearing the same Christian Dior Little Black Dress. And Rita Ora slays more to me in the dress than Rihanna. A friend of mine in Rihanna’s camp tells me Rihanna is well aware of Rita’s sudden increase in media and on blogs, so look for Rihanna and her team to be making more headlines this summer to prevent Rita from slipping through the cracks. I told my friend in Rihanna’s camp Rita Ora still needs a hit record to come for Rihanna like Iggy Azalea has done with her hit single “Fancy” for Nicki Minaj’s rap throne, and she agreed. I hope you are having a great weekend!

• New Couple Alert: Rihanna and Rapper Future
  • Who Wore It Worse: Is Rihanna Coming for Rita Ora’s Skull (cap)?
  • Who Wore It Worse: Beyonce or Alessandra Ambrosio?
  • Who Wore It Worse? Halle Berry Or Ciara?

63 Responses to “Who Wore It Worse: Rita Ora or Rihanna?”

Wasting time says:

:facepalm:

hell_on_heels says:

Rita is cute…a bit tired of both of them though

aRoTh says:

Rita….if I had to pick a poison. They both could have been done better.

KABYEYOU says:

I would raw squirrel both these Thots.

but Rita seems less Thottish tho. so Im a say Rihanna wore it worse.

VDot says:

Is this a trick question? :huh

Ha!!!
      Rihanna looking like “Nigga shut up and lay down!!! Don’t eyeball me!”
      Rita looking like “Damn I left my coat!”

libra80sbaby says:

Rihanna STILL wins IDC IDC IDC

libra80sbaby says:

:lol” @ Lurker :yes:

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: @ Lurker :yes:

aRoTh says:

:smack:

I read wrong. RIHANNA wore it WORSE! :shamed:

:think:

free says:

rhi’s tittays are tired and dehydrated from so many public appearances. i’mma have to go with rita’s who are fresh and perky.

Wasting time says:

KABYEYOU says:

I would raw squirrel both these Thots.

but Rita seems less Thottish tho. so Im a say Rihanna wore it worse.
      ================================
      Less Thottish :rofl:

libra80sbaby says:

User Friendly says:

she got dopa-minged in the worst way.
      ————-
      From downstairs… :hahaha: “dopa-minged” by “Fuschia” :heart:

Wasting time says:

What size shoe is Rhi? A 13?

Im not even gonna say what I think about the identity of the “informant” :rolleyes:

anywho, Reefa actually looks better than Rih in this dress. Rihanna was going for some sort of statement and Reefa is just being cute. love both of their red lippies :kiss:

sassyshe says:

I would have to say princess rih of course. Plus this looks like Rita was digging through rih cast aways as rih wore this during fashion week in february

I would raw squirrel both these Thots.
      —————
      :chase:

Rita could have done more with her hair.

Wasting time says:

I just read more about the Master P losing custody case. This is def a set up for his wife. She better tread lightly :yes:

Robyn looks like a turn of the century hooker in hern.

Like somebody Jack The Rippa woulda targeted/kilt.

So…….Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign. :shrug:

Yall care….. :coffee:

kenbakerswife says:

Rita looks better.. Simple classic look. I love Riri though she is so risque and a rebal .. Love it!!

Long Time Lurker says:

So…….Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign.

_____________________________

:no: now she gone be mad when errbody calling her baby “Royal Crown”
      :facepalm:

Royal Reign

congrats.

I just saw the pic of Blue Ivy rocking her Method Man half-braids/half-afro look.

Wasting time says:

What now Lurker :no:

I acutally gotta ride with Rita on this one. Her :boobs: look better. All those accessories that Rih added to it didn’t help.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Why in my not shyt azz mine I started to immejiatley sing…

M-E-T-H-O-D MAN…

I’m going :kona:

Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      And they gonna call her Chris(topher) for short.

Remember all that shade Sandra threw at Lil Kim when she first revealed her pregnancy? :ghost:

Wasting time says:

What now Lurker :no:
      _______________________________________

:yes: Royal f’ing Reign. I have a special affinity for these chaps with these crazy ass names. Told yall my MamaLurker screwed me for life with the government that she gave me.

:cuss: everytime I have to spell my name for somebody.

User Friendly says:

**************************

Let’s call it a Martin look. At least he was on a spiritual retreat when he rocked his fro platts.

free says:

Robyn looks like a turn of the century hooker in hern.

Like somebody Jack The Rippa woulda targeted/kilt.

***************************

she reminded me of something but i couldn’t think of what it was. this is it! her pose and everything.

I mean how your name be Royal and your pappy’s name is muhfuking ‘Papers’. :wtf:

Po’ child. Helluva name to live up to.

free says:

blue ivy’s head was tore down but i recognize that as the few-days-after-twistout hair. yall know bey ain’t fugging with that head.

San ah make ya dance says:

Dare I say Rita winning :shocked:

free says:

Robyn looks like a turn of the century hooker in hern.

Like somebody Jack The Rippa woulda targeted/kilt.

***************************

_______________________________________

thought it was posed to be La Femme Nikita. no? :think:

SOTHERNGRL says:

I think they are going for 2 totally different looks. Rhi’s is sexy and Rita’s is blah.

Robyn looks like a turn of the century hooker in hern.

Like somebody Jack The Rippa woulda targeted/kilt.

***************************

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Yep. A throwback prostitute. Back when they was called “ladies of the night”. :no:

Wasting time says:

Blue is not worried. They was hopping on the helicopter to Teterboro to Jet set somewhere. I bet the pics from their destination will have her hair did.

San ah make ya dance says:

So…….Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign. :shrug:

Yall care….. :coffee:
      —————
      That heaux so delusional :rofl:

free says:

Bey is ONLY doing whatever it is that she wants to do. no more, no less. Ive learned to accept and admire that about her. Reminds me of myself.

I mean how your name be Royal and your pappy’s name is muhfuking ‘Papers’.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Cause your mama look like a claymation character who is in the process of melting by the face.

Anything is possible.

San ah make ya dance says:

free says:

rhi’s tittays are tired and dehydrated from so many public appearances
      ———————

OpinionHated says:

Rita wore it better – Rhi Rhi looks like a French whore… I’m laughing my azz off at you saying Fancy is a hit – for 5 years olds maybe – my neice be like i’m so fancy – I be cracking up I don’t see myself singing that song or playing it for my own enjoyment its bubblegum teenagerish music – oh wait the same sh*t Rhianna sells so maybe you are right… ha ha ha

Rita is darker than Rhianna in this pic and Rita is bleach white so what that say for Rhianna… dang girl go back home and get some sun fast….

thought it was posed to be La Femme Nikita. no?

________________________________

:think: is this the movie w/Brigette Fonda (of swf)?

OpinionHated says:

San ah make ya dance says:

So…….Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign.

Yall care…..
      —————
      That heaux so delusional
      ——————————————
      Yeah the bish is tottally off her meds…. dang she hit her head didn’t she – I’m trying to understand how she went from hot black rapper to a crazy azz Chinese lady

__________________________________

apparently the pressure of being and looking like a Black woman was too much, so she decided to become an “exotic” :shrug:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

is this the movie w/Brigette Fonda (of swf)?
      ________________________

i cant recall :shrugs: but didnt Brigette Nielson wear something like that in Beverly Hills Cop? back before she was laid up under Flava Flav, when she was supposedly fine. :rolleyes:

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :lol: :waves: Hey Nancy

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :lol: :waves: Hey Nancy

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
      :lol: :waves: Hey Nancy

San ah make ya dance says:

:huh: OK Nancy I don’t like you like that nah :tea: :lol:

VDot says:

She found out how much them heffas were making do nails and ish. I BET Lil Kim can be found in somebody’s nail shop bent over scrubbing some feet. :yes:

VDot says:

:newpost: FOTB Luda

:warning: San broke the blog!

:hahaha: :hug: (shout-out to Sweet Pea… where ever you are :cry: )

Is we serious with this? What contained wrote this letter? :eek: We do not get extra blog points for asking for Rita posts. SR your loyal reader is an Orca huh? That what Rita fans call themselves. ORCAS. That and Nothing :lol:
      Now let me go while I still have a log in. Love you SR :hugs:

kenbakerswife says:

San ah make ya dance says:

So…….Lil Kim had her baby. Named her Royal Reign.

Yall care…..
      —————
      That heaux so delusional
      ——————————————
      _______________________________________________________

Her baby her choice … Her china face her choice. There is nothing to understand, she was insecure about the way she looked to herself, because she was hella cute to me back then. She had plastic surgery and kept having it. True she messed up her look totally but SHE has to live with it. Body Image disorder is serious and alot of our woman suffer from this daily , just dont got that dough to have plastic surgery.

Crimsontide says:

Rhi def wore it worst. As far as Kim, I’m happy for her. She doesn’t seem to have too many positive, supportive people around her, and she’s been wanting a child for a long time. Finally something positive in her life!