Iggy Azalea and her L.A Lakers boyfriend Nick Young were seen leaving dinner together at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA

Pop rapper Iggy Azalea and her L.A Lakers boyfriend Nick Young were seen leaving dinner at Crustacean Restaurant in Beverly Hills, CA. on Thursday. Iggy and Nick were all smiles as the two lovebirds waited for the valet to bring Nick’s $300,000 Ferrari California Sports car.
Photos: SPW / Splash News

Eddie Murphy and his Australian girlfriend Paige Butcher stop for some afternoon coffee

Comedian Eddie Murphy and his Australian/ model girlfriend Paige Butcher prove that the couple who drinks coffee stays together. Eddie and Paige stopped for coffee in Studio City, CA. on Thursday.
Photos: Splash News

John Legend and Chrissy Teigen were spotted out having dinner with friends at Bar Pitti

Singer/songwriter John Legend and former model Chrissy Teigen were spotted out having dinner with friends at Bar Pitti.
Photos: Blayze / Splash News

76 Responses to “Celebrity Couples: Iggy Azalea & Nick Young, Eddie Murphy & Paige Butcher, John Legend & Chrissy Teigen”

Gosh Iggly looks like she has a repulsive odor :vomit:

Beta says:

Iggy is so basic ugh

VDot says:

Interracial Love is in the air! :lol:

Milky says:

These ninja’s love them some sprites don’t they???? And they dont even pick the baddest bishes. John legend looks really :gay: I hate his wife’s shoes, where did she buy them, the heysus thrift store???? Iggy :vomit: Nick you could have picked a sprite that at least look like she washes or takes hoe bathes… :facepalm:

Jdore says:

Iggy looks like the typical white girl in the park
    Is the coffee shop the only place Eddie and his lady take pics???
    I got nothing on John and his wife

VDot says:

:blink: :huh: *Gabby lip quiver* :crying: :mad: <— Johnny Gill in the guesthouse looking at these pics

Beta says:

John LeGend’s wife is Yucky too EHHHHH

Eddie’s girl looks like she smells like Elizabeth Arden’s Green TEA Parfum :)
    I like her nail color and she looks repulsed that EDDIE is showing PDA

VDot says:

hate his wife’s shoes, where did she buy them, the heysus thrift store????

These shoes are all the rage this season. I hate ‘em :yes:

That iggy chick is hella basic without makeup :no: matter fact she is fuggin ugly :no: damn … I never seen her without makeup…. Thank God for makeup

Matter fact the only one with a pretty sprite is Eddie :no: cause John Legend moon face wife is ugly azz hell too :no: Jeez

Smonae says:

GM Boo’s :waves:
    Sandy
    Jenie :kiss:
    Luvn
    Beta
    Vdot
    Milk
    Jdore

kamadiva says:

Did y’all see the meme of Iggy and Marlon Wayan’s character from White Chicks? They look like twins…not a compliment!

Iggy sounds like she listened to DaBrat day in and day out!

Wasting time says:

Nick Looks like a extra from Men in Black!

Smonae says:

the comments :hahaha:
    Iggy do look grungy, just do ur job and knock Nicki M off her imaginary throne

:wave: NAE
    kamaDiva
    Jenaaayyyy
    V
    BETA
    jDORE
    and Sandita :eggs:

kamadiva says:

I like the interior on the Rolls! Go Eddieeee!!! (in the Bush woman voice from Raw)

Hershey says:

so I need to drank :coffee: to keeps me mayne huh? THANKS AUNTIE! :lol:

A.J. says:

Iggy sounds like she listened to DaBrat day in and day out!
    :yes: she should sue for liable. :tea: hell she need the cash.

Smonae :happy: Luyvn :lick: We spoke already

Milky says:

:hug: Smonae

:offtopic: I am so sick and tired of these yoes and bm’s making it difficult for these fathers that are trying to see their kids. If the guy is at least trying why he cant see his kids. Then you wonder why your children are running a muck. To me time is worth more than money if you want money file for child support and let him see his damn child. I am seeing this on a daily basis and I feel bad for the men that are actually trying to be in their child’s life and cant due to some ashy foot, dog tail hair wearing, ratchet azz bish!!!! Men really need to pay attention to who they are procreating with for real!!! #endrant

kamadiva says:

:hi: LuVn!

Iggy just do ur job and knock Nicki M off her imaginary throne
    ~~~~~~~
    Is that her Goal?

kamadiva says:

Yes :rofl:

MistaO says:

The hate is oh so real.

Eddie and that girl are going to have yellow teeth from all that coffee :smh:

kamadiva says:

A.J. says:

Iggy sounds like she listened to DaBrat day in and day out!
    :yes: she should sue for liable. :tea: hell she need the cash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yes, she should, but probably would be wasted time. If Marvin Gaye’s estate couldn’t get none from Robin, Brat ain’t getting nothing from this chick!

Luyvn :lick: We spoke already
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SO *StankFace* :)

I just got Back from the mall and I forgot :hahaha:

kamadiva says:

@milky – cause the chicks still hurt they ain’t together (for whatever reason) and can’t get past it to put the needs of the child first!

Sad…I know!

Milky why cant they petition for visitation? :shrugs: I see men SAY they want to see their child and blah blah blah but wont go thru any actual effort to do so. :shrugs:

Dude looks like Bill Bellamy :thinking:

Men really need to pay attention to who they are procreating with for real!!!
    ~~~~
    Women as well, I AGREE. I should have Made a better choice too :shrug:

OH WELL
    :thankyou:

Iggy looks like Anchorman :tea:

Men really need to pay attention to who they are procreating with for real!!!
    ~~~~

:huh:

Some of this dumb chit… :facepalm:

VDot says:

:cosign: Get you a lawyer and take it to the courts. Make the courts establish a visitation schedule. If she still won’t let you see the child, then take her back for contempt. I give dudes who say this the :eyeroll:

JuanHustle says:

I’m starting to feel like the only black man that hasn’t tangoed on “the other side” with those women.

so then its up to the mother to say whether or not the father can have visitation, right? :eek: the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.

Why it look like John Legend got more hips than his woman? :blink:

I have been re watching breaking bad , and that ole Walt really wasn’t shyt :lol: Master manipulator :lol:

A.J. says:

Milky I hope everything is alright!!

@USER
    “Women, and women alone decide who they give birth for. We just get in where we fit in.

so then its up to the mother to say whether or not the father can have visitation, right? the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
    _________________________________

:huh:
    They already do.

Wasting time says:

I love Chrissy sandals !

JuanHustle says:

Your not :hahaha: trust me … it just seems like that through the media

kamadiva says:

@Juan – I know quite a few brothas who say the sprites do nothing for them!

@V DOT
    “I see men SAY they want to see their child and blah blah blah but wont go thru any actual effort to do so.

____________________________

:huh:
    This some of the dumbest chit.

Hoes is gettin more and more ridiculous.

OpinionHated says:

Some of this dumb chit…
    ————————–
    I see you STILL refuse to take any responsibility for having unprotected sex… shakes head – if you don’t want babies with ratchet hoes use condoms if you don’t care where your sperm land then as you were….

VDot says:

We just get in where we fit in.

:eyeroll: When men are able to conceive and have the ability to decide whether they want proceed with a pregnancy, I may think about taking their opinions on childbirth under consideration. Otherwise, if you don’t want kids, take the proper precautions. There are various options available – condoms, pull out, vastectomy. I hear a pill may soon be available also :tea:

kamadiva says:

@Vdot and User – I advised my cousin to the same! He said it was the best advice I have ever given him outside of that he should have left her where he met her (but he’in take that lil advice). The chick still :mad: when it’s his time to get his daughter!!!

@OH

Some of this dumb chit…
    ————————–
    __________________________

We don’t have responbility for YALL DECISIONS. Yall DECIDE to give birth. How is a dude responsible for that when you have a choice and DECIDE what to do. SMH. GTFOH.

Hoes act like a nigga got a gun to they head making them having a babies.

VDot says:

_____________________________

Well stop impregnating women who aren’t your wives (not you per se). When men talk like this, they diminish their own intelligence and reduce themselves to non-thinking buffoons :yes:

“Uh uh uh I didn’t know busting inside of her could make a baby. I dont have self control” :confused:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Paige looks good.
    _________________________

do you like Sprites? :thinking:

kamadiva says:

How is taking care of your child extortion? Oh…because woman alone decided to have the baby!?!?!

:phew: I gotta get back to work before Man gets on a roll! Ain’t nobody got time for his logic today! Oh..let me stop before I get threaten with a :banned:

VDot says:

We just get in where we fit in.

My aunt still got pregnant after my uncle had a vasectomy :rofl: guess he still had bullets in the chamber :lol:

@VDOT
    “We just get in where we fit in.

_____________________________

:huh:
    What we need to be able to conceive for? Just be responsible for your own phuckin decisions. Got nothing to do with anyone else or what they can or can’t do.

If YOU DECIDE to have a baby. YOU shouldn’t complain about what ANYONE else is doing. No one MADE you have that baby.

The end. :shrugs:

VDot says:

________________________

But they do have a choice in whether they even get someone pregnant :yes: Proactive instead of reactive :yes: :thumbsup:

@HERSHEY
    “Paige looks good.
    _________________________

do you like Sprites?
    _________________________________

Generally no. There are few. The only women I think I’m just not attracted to are Asians (for the most part). Every other race/creed/culture can get the dyck. :yes:

Wasting time says:

This convo starts and ends the same every time :no:

@V DOT
    “How is a dude responsible for that when you have a choice and DECIDE what to do. SMH. GTFOH.

________________________

But they do have a choice in whether they even get someone pregnant Proactive instead of reactive
    _____________________________________

Then we should be PARTLY responsible for the PREGNANCY and PREGNANCY only. The costs associated with that. Everythign AFTER the pregnancy, is on the woman.

But that’s too much like right and if could steal money, I would too.

VDot says:

My aunt still got pregnant after my uncle had a vasectomy :rofl:

____________________________

That may have been Jesus coming back :rofl: Is your cousin perfect, and without sin? Been tempted in EVERY way, but still remains :nun: ?

Milky says:

User Friendly says:

Milky why cant they petition for visitation? I see men SAY they want to see their child and blah blah blah but wont go thru any actual effort to do so.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Two of the men that I am talking about petitioned for visitation and he was told to pay child support and can only see his son 1 hour per week. Some of these states make it so hard for a man to have is parental rights. I know that there is alot of them dont want to be bothered with the kids, but for the one’s that do, they make it extra hard. They dont mind the child support but cant get a fair amount of visitation time!! SMDH!!

filing for custody, child support, and visitation is free. you dont need a lawyer. :shrugs:

but whatever :rolleyes: its friday, everybody keep their shoes on!

@V DOT
    “How a nigga goin afford to pay extortion AND pay a lawyer. Let alone get off his job to have time to devote to goin to court to see HIS OWN PHUCKING CHILD.

_____________________________

____________________________________

:huh:

The only thing this “diminishes” is the FACT that WOMEN DECIDE whether to give birth or not. Whether I bust in her or not doesn’t dictate if she gives birth. SHE DOES.

And that’s BESIDES the fact they got umpteen birth control options and STILL tellin a nigga bout what he should do to control births??????????

That chit is outrageous. Goes to show what happens when you give people chit without them working for it. They start to feel entitled. Hoes get money stolen for them on their behalf and they STILL feel a nigga should do more for them to control births. GTFOH. Ridiculous.

@USER
    “filing for custody, child support, and visitation is free. you dont need a lawyer.

but whatever its friday, everybody keep their shoes on!
    ___________________________

:nono:
    Ain’t nothing free. Time is money.

your friend probably has an order of protection against him and isnt telling you the full story.

VDot says:

Awww Man :hug: I find your rants on this so amusing. And wrong :huh: But it’s cool, we can agree to disagree. Again.

__________________________

so what if she works for hobby lobby?? :shocked: plot twist!!

VDot says:

:no: I know the filing fee here is like $150 unless you get it waived due to financial status.

Ain’t nothing free. Time is money.

exactly! it takes time to raise these kids, now run me my money sucka! :rules:

thats crazy VDOt I havent encountered that here. :waiting:

well hell, men make more than us anyway. they can afford it :rofl:

Smonae says:

Luvn boo Im back
    I just want someone to give Nicki some comp, esp after her spazzing out at the awards

lisaROSE says:

this is such a fake relationship. her body language is always off when she is with him

Crimsontide says:

I swear this Young fellow is plain’ hisself. How you leave your baby moms for a woman that only wants to be seen in public with you when convenient, pushed him out the way so she could get solo shine in front of all those people, etc. Then I saw the pic of her naked and him eaten’ the box. Dude, have some respect for yourself! :roll eyes:

I got nothing on the other folk…

Crimsontide says: