Celebs Out & About: Blac Chyna, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Draya, Karrueche

EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian's friend Blac Chyna gets groceries.

Socialite Blac Chyna was seen leaving a west coast grocery store with 2 shopping carts packed with groceries. Black Chyna, a former exotic dancer, is famous for being Kim Kardashian‘s friend.
Photo: Splash News

Rihanna spotted wearing a pink satin nightdress and converse shoes while arriving at her apartment building in New York City

R&B singer Rihanna doesn’t care what you think. The Bajan beauty was spotted wearing a pink Victoria’s Secret satin nightdress and converse sneakers while arriving at her apartment building in New York City on Tuesday.
Photo: Santi/Splash News

Kim Kardashian and her friend Jonathan Cheban seen having fun on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, New Jersey

Socialite Kim Kardashian was seen having fun on an amusement ride in Seaside Heights, New Jersey on Tuesday.
Photo: Splash News

Karrueche Tran and friends have lunch at the Grove in Hollywood

Socialite Karrueche Tran and friends were seen having lunch at the Grove in Hollywood, CA. on Tuesday. A rep for Karruche denied reports that she and troubled singer Chris Brown are no longer an item. Rumors of a split spread online after both Karruche and Chris deleted pictures of the other from their social media streams.
Photos: Splash News

126 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Blac Chyna, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Draya, Karrueche”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And Tokyo Toni bay-bay girl.

Goes to find the vid of her mama dropping it to “Zoom”. And rollin round on that picnic table :dead: Gets me every TIME. Which is why Lionel shoulda did it at the BET Awards.

SassySandra says:

I would rock the hell out of Coochie Trans boots!! :yahoo:

:rolleyes: you could have swapped out any of these pictures and put Draya looking like a nice cold glass of milk up here :rules: I demand a recount!

I do like Rihanna’s jammies. looks silky & comfy. wonder why she wore draws with it tho. :think:

Milky says:

What in the cement inflated booty, ronald mcdonald, hell is goin on with Chyna? At one point I thought she was at least kayewt. This shait uptop :no: Love Draya’s hoe dress!!! RhiRhi if you didnt feel like getting out of the bed why did you? I kinda like CapnCrunch’s boots!! KimK I have nothing I cant insult my boo’s love!! Shout out to Man :kiss:

Karrambe needs training wheels for them boots. her lil legs too dam skinty to fill them out. you aint supposed to sag your boots, hun :facepalm:

I AINT MADATCHA says:

I am speechless at that top pic. :huh:

I AINT MADATCHA says:

AND Does KK not own a pair of sneakers?

I like RHI’s Nightgown I have one too :woot:

BlackChyNA LOOKS HIDEOUS!

Krunchy is doing Toooo Much ova there

Milky says:

Chyna’s bootay looks horrible even from the side. I am afraid to see what it look like from behind :scared: :sheep: <—– what hur azz look like when you walking behind hur!!! Yuck!!!!

Blanche Devereaux says:

Blac Chyna looks turrrrrrrrible :no:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Blac Chyna looks turrrrrrrrible :no:

Rih ain’t been in NYC in a minute. I thought she left permanently. She look crazy, but that’s nothing new for her. This is her style. Ion’t curr about these other people, but I will say that I hope the rumors that came out today don’t get Chyna killed. Tyga already whoopin dat azz on the regular from what they say.

Milky says:

What in the cement inflated booty, ronald mcdonald, hell is goin on with Chyna?

she got the same facial expression I had when I looked at her pic. ewwww :nono:

bnatural says:

Everyone looks bad except for Kim and Draya…I mean Rihanna can normally kill just about everything she wears…but this no ma’am :nono:

Karrueche’s boots are for the bedroom

Blac Chyna needs to go on that new show Botched :coffee:

The Pearl! says:

It’s just tragic what some of these young women are doing to themselves. This young chick’s ass is something turrible. :vomit:

Who Dat says: Black Chyna, a former exotic dancer, is famous for being Kim Kardashian‘s friend.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And Tokyo Toni bay-bay girl.

Goes to find the vid of her mama dropping it to “Zoom”.
    ~~~~
    :hahaha: how embarrassing :facepalm:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    You and Me both BIRD! I said I was scared for her! :no:

OpinionHated says:

Black Chyna’s azz is hilarious… does she really think that mess is cute – lawd… ha ha ha

Why does Kim K ALWAYS have those dang shoes on….

Rhi is a Bajan and we known for not giving a mudacunt bout sh*t people got to say….

Draya is rocking that dress and I have those shoes – now hers might be red bottoms – mine just Nine West :-(

Hershey says:

How is that Chyna’s a– looks droopy from the front/side? dayum I wish she’d get it fixed. I like Karumba’s boots, they’re sexy as fck! :thumbsup: KK owns a million pairs of grey jeans, she is so boring :coffee: Draya :heart: WERK BTCH! always fly and I think her and Orlando are faking the funk with their split

The Pearl! says:

@KDub, where can I find this video you speak of?

I Like that chic’s shoes behind KrunchyKakes ;what are they,I KNOW someone here Knows.

If DRAYA is single now, will She keep her :boobs:

Wasting time says:

Ugh Why is Kim in Jersey :no:

OpinionHated says:

Forgot to mention Karreuche boots – Jury still out – I think they’re cute for clubbing but walking the streets mid day makes her look ho-ish…. she just has a ho vibe to me – cute girl but she a ho you know she a ho….

The Pearl! says: , where can I find this video you speak of?
    ~~~~
    :stop: DO NOT Do it PEARL! :eek: WSHH

Hershey says:

I think Draya’s losing the :boobs: and her mayne for her shows ratings.

DA “BAD BYTCH” POST!
    :yahoo:

The Pearl! says:

:rofl: THanks, LuVn!!!! BRB!

Wasting time says: Ugh Why is Kim in Jersey :no:
    ~~~~~~~~
    why is she breathing

Momma I made it!!! says:

———————————————————

:wail: And I think shes cute too but THIS :vomit:

I will say Kim looks pretty in that pic.

Love my Kim. She lookin so happy right here. :yes:

Momma I made it!!! says:

you aint supposed to sag your boots, hun

——————————-

I actually thought they made her look thicker than she really is :lol:

Rhianna looks like she taste so good. I know I can’t be the only person that sees that. I know some of yall thinking the same thing. :yes:

Hershey says:

Draya WERK BTCH! always fly and I think her and Orlando are faking the funk with their split
    ********************

They done made up. They put out joint Instagram statements. :hahaha:

@SANDRA

Please put Draya’s fine azz up there with the rest of them. Why she gotta be a small pic?
    :waiting:

That hoe finer than eva! :yes:

Milky says:

Chyna’s azz look like a bean bag all lumpy and uncomfortable looking! Bish what did you do? You had a nice azz when you was a strippa girl. Whose basement did you get that done at???? :banned:

Hershey says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Love my Kim. She lookin so happy right here.
    ___________________________________

Sure is, maybe because the attention is focused solely upon her :shrugs: no baby, no husband…

Momma I made it!!! says:

I forgot to mention the Ronald McDonald red hair!!! :brokenheart:

That chick behind Koochie can’t see a phuckin thing! :rofl:

Bytch can’t tell if she goin straight or walkin in a circle.

Chyna needs a bra for her azz. :think:

Milky says:

@SANDRA

That hoe finer than eva!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Man I agree she looks way betta than them uptop! :fistbump:

SayitAintSo says:

These diaper booties are out of control :facepalm:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*******************

I agree she look like taste good, but she prolly don’t. They say you taste like what you eat and she be eating out all the time. That ain’t healthy. Plus she smoke chronic and cigs. I bet she taste horrible, but I’m ok with that. She still my boo.

so is she still wearing pannies or nah? :eek:

everybody looks good except for Blyke Chinnette :baned:

~~~~
    :tea:
    WOW Sandrita I thank Lebron is leaving SOUTH BEACH. :no:

Google Tokyo Toni Blac Chyna and some of her…Twerk vids come up. Nsfw. Damn she somebody mama got nsfw behind they name. I LIKE Mama Toni though.

Man, I just don’t care™ says: Chyna needs a bra for her azz.
    ~~~~~~
    :ghost:

@BIRD
    “Rhianna looks like she taste so good. I know I can’t be the only person that sees that. I know some of yall thinking the same thing.
    *******************

________________________________

She gotta be eating something right to look that fine tho. Workin out and drinking water and chit.

I’m tellin you, she got that sweet sweet nectar in that puzz. :yes:

I know these things.

I bet the herpes Robyn got taste horrible too.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

like pina coladas spiked with ginger :yes:

Milky says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

That chick behind Koochie can’t see a phuckin thing!

Bytch can’t tell if she goin straight or walkin in a circle.
    She is using her powers to make sure nobody is coming around the corner or behind her :blink:

@LUVN
    “Cavs are interested in Ray Allen, Mike Miller and James Jones. Common denominator = LeBron
    ~~~~

WOW Sandrita I thank Lebron is leaving SOUTH BEACH.

And if they never win, it’s because his teammates weren’t ready. They are all too young.

LeBron HATES pressure. What a bytch…

Wasting time says:

DA “BAD BYTCH” POST!
    :yahoo:
    ————————

@WHO DAT
    “You go get a mouthful of Robyn’s nectar @Man. We will be here with some Valtrex for ya bruh.”
    ________________________________

Everybody got something.

:bite:
    I haven’t done any work since july 3rd, I cant find any motivation or F to give to do some EiTher

“This is Bad,real Bad”

Wasting time says:

Wasting time says: Ugh Why is Kim in Jersey :no:
    ~~~~~~~~
    why is she breathing
    ——————-
    :crying: :crying:

Back home for Bron the fans still wayyyyy pissed at him. Way. Article in Plain-Dealer other week basically said far as they care he can kick rocks forever but not in Cleveland.

@MAN
    ~~~~~~~

VDot says:

And Tokyo Toni bay-bay girl.

:rofl: I hate yall for introducing that into my life!

Real bad Michael Jackson@ Luvie???

Hershey says:

Hershey says:

********************

They done made up. They put out joint Instagram statements.

:rofl: joint instagram statements?????? Who TF they think they is? :rofl: well I guess she ain’t want Jackie’s heaux a– daught coming for him. She better had made up with him

VDot says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    *******************
    I agree she look like taste good, but she prolly don’t.

I can confirm she tastes delish :yes: Like peaches :ashamed:

Who Dat says:Back home for Bron the fans still wayyyyy pissed at him. ~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AND THAT Part too. the FANS were brutal and just named his unborn child everything
    from
    a to Z in the YT’s book of urban baby names :tea:

SayitAintSo says:

So Bobby Brown’s a$$ all but had a heart attack performing with New Edition last week :facepalm:

@LUVN
    “Would be the perfect move for that puzzy azz nigga. Everyone would “understand” him going back home.
    ~~~~~~~
    the way gilbert handled that, I would be completely shocked UNLESS he get’s some type of ownership, something.”

He can’t get part ownership. It’s against the rules.
    But LeBron is a bytch. He would go back there and talk about how him and Gilbert “made up.”

The real reason is because he doesn’t want the responsibility of playing for a ring. At least not doing it with a lot of pressure on him to do it. If he went to Cleveland no one would expect them to win. Which is exactly what he want.

Who Dat says: Real bad Michael Jackson@ Luvie???
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    No BAD meaning Not GOOD :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

Sadly the only thing I didn’t shake my head on in this post is Karrueche boots :thumbsup:

luVn_liFe… says:

“This is Bad,real Bad”
    *************************

:cosign:
    I got a job offer on the 3rd so you know I’m worthless than a mofo right now.

VDot says:

Now Blac Chyna look like she stank. Vag probably full of must, lint balls, dried semen and vaginal secretion balls :nono:

Bird says:“This is Bad,real Bad”
    *************************

:cosign:
    I got a job offer on the 3rd so you know I’m worthless than a mofo right now.
    :woot:
    NICE BIRD!

The Pearl! says:

God help me. I’m back from viewing the big-bootie girl’s Mama on the picnic table. WTF IS that shyt? You know I can’t watch the whole thing, but when she cranked that flabby ass up on her elbows, then spread her flabby thighs, I was DONE. (I stayed til she pointed her fanger at her cooch; then I was :kona:

@SAY IT AIN’T
    “So Bobby Brown’s a$$ all but had a heart attack performing with New Edition last week ”

I’m surprised them niggas still be tryin to do all them dance moves at close to 60 yrs old!

Them niggas should do a “one-two” step and sit on some stools the rest of the show at this point.

VDot says:

KK owns a million pairs of grey jeans, she is so boring :coffee:

I think they’re all the same ones. She just tucked the frayed cuffs today :yes:

VDot says:Blac Chyna look like she stank. Vag probably full of must, lint balls, dried semen and vaginal secretion balls
    ~~~~~~~
    :eek: gawd

San ah make ya dance says:

—————-
    :ghost:
    You are whatchu eat

VDot says:

:blink: Rhi Rhi your peeps? Can you dutty wine it like her? :waiting:

VDot says:

:blink: Rhi Rhi your peeps? Can you dutty wine it like her? :waiting:

Hershey says:

joint instagram statements?????? Who TF they think they is? well I guess she ain’t want Jackie’s heaux a– daught coming for him. She better had made up with him
    **********************

They trying to act like they never broke up we know that ain’t true because Draya would have shut that down immediately. Her whole life revolves around dude. So like I said, they done got back together after a spat.

SayitAintSo says:

_____________________________

Up there spinning and jumping :smh:

@MAN
    that Kinda Makes sense, I hope it isn’t what the deal is DOE. I like Lebron
    a lot.
    Kinda,lately . . . not so much

VDot says:

Minus the fringe purse, Kantgetquiteright looks good here :thumbsup:

@LUVN
    “that Kinda Makes sense, I hope it isn’t what the deal is DOE. I like Lebron
    a lot.
    Kinda,lately . . . not so much”

Yeah. He’s a bytch. He already trying to sabotage things to have a built in excuse for not winning. Either by handcuffing the Heat so they can’t get anyone. Or by going to a team clearly not ready.

That is par the course for him tho so I’m really not surprised.
    I’m more concerned with where Melo goes.

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Sounds like an American

Ive so had it with “such educated” customers that don’t know what the FCUK their talking about when it comes to building permits.

Which is what this lady was screaming to me at the top of her lungs to me today. I am A VERY EDUCATED Woman who graduated college at the top of her class.
    :smack:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*****************************

They still got it so I’ma need them to keep doing it because I go to NE shows every chance I get. The Bobby part is scripted. He can’t hang with them so they plan for him not to try. He comes out after they have done a couple of numbers and then he gets to leave early before he does his solo bit. It’s part of the show.

The Pearl! says:

:shocked:

@PEARL I tole You NOT TO look! :oldman:

VDot says:

I am A VERY EDUCATED Woman who graduated college at the top of her class.

Tell ‘em LUVIN!!! Tell them bishes you were valedictorian of Everst College!! :mad: Shhhiiiddddd (in my Ray Nagin Clay Davis voice), they better check your credentials :tea:

SayitAintSo says:

Where can I find the story of Blacc Chyna :sheep: Fatboy Trell…or whateva his name is

Blac Chyna needs to go on that new show Botched
    __________________________

:yes: :hahaha:

Ohthats_DJ says:

Apparently there’s a picture going around twitter of rapper Fat Trel doing unspeakable(s) to Black Chyna’s backside (whilst still with Tyga). Looking at this pic it was prolly was like putting his face up against a pineapple, i imagine it to be something like the exact opposite of comfortable. :/

The Pearl! says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@PEARL I tole You NOT TO look! :oldman:
    ____-
    EYE know, LuVn….I’m hard-headed!!! Now I’ve gotta go try to eat lunch. Shyt! :hurl:

Tell ‘em LUVIN!!! Tell them bishes you were valedictorian of Everst College!!
    ~~~~~~~~

She’s so intelligent but caint or doesn’t want to see what’s right in her face.
    FOH bisssh with ur sew smaht self

VDot says:

SayitAintSo says:

Maybe Bawsip? She was on twitter talking hella reckless. Not only did she say FatBoi was banging Diaper Booty, but that he was haunted by nightmares because he killed someone at 17; gave the street location of the murder and everythang. She gon mess around and have him locked up for murder – no statue of limitation. SUPER messy :no:

Chyna needs a bra for her azz.
    ____________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

I wonder if those ‘enhanced’ booties feel like water balloons (made outta leather), or like sand bags, or like jello packs, or like sausages in casings :think:

Ohthats_DJ says: Apparently there’s a picture going around twitter of rapper Fat Trel doing unspeakable(s) to Black Chyna’s backside (whilst still with Tyga).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :bite: his TRELLS BM said they was :hump: in TYGAS house with the baby sleep in the Next room
    :scared:

datsmdubya2u says:

Chyna’s EBT card got hit late this month. .so she stocked up :buttshake:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yeah she did V
    when I was reading those tweets, I couldn’t help but wonder What is wrong with this chic, does she need some psychotrophic’s

SayitAintSo says:

:smh: Lord this gonna get real nasty…Blacc Chyna is somewhere :scared:

OpinionHated says:

Rhianna from Barbados she taste like flying fish and cuckoo (local dish google it too lazy to tell you what it is)…..

Locapoca says:

~~~~~~~
    OMG :hurl: *Gives Blac Tyga Chyna a lifetime supply of Summers Eve Products & fix a flat.

OpinionHated says:

SayitAintSo says:

Lord this gonna get real nasty…Blacc Chyna is somewhere
    —————————————-

There is no place she can hide that lopsided azz…..

SayitAintSo says:

I believe dis…reason being, on his song the hook goes something like
    she fell in love wit a murderer
    I’m a stone blooded killer….#dontjudgeme the song is on one of my cd’s :lol:

bama_n_jersey says:

Who gets the ‘dummy of the day’ award???….. :wail: :ido:

Went on my lunchtime 45 minute walk and then comes back and warm up soup to eat. Once again :wtf: was I thinking :facepalm: I just need to refresh my ENTIRE day……

___________________________________

:cool: <— @Man w/the pank eye. :rofl:

DAMN EVA Mendes is preggos with Gosslins child, MzTisch wont be pleased

:hug: BAMA Hope ur day gets better. Im outta sync too and the fact that Im ready to Quit doesn’t help me either.

bama_n_jersey says:

********************
    But what is Kim famous for…I keep waiting on this answer because it cannot be just for the sex tape.

SayitAintSo says:

________________________________

:shocked: Nawl! :no:
    (anybody told Crickett bout this?) :hahaha:

I got a job offer on the 3rd so you know I’m worthless than a mofo right now.
    ________________________________

*praise break for Bird’s new job* :danban: :danban1:

Congrats, Bird! Also, congrats on the anniversary! Won’t HE do it? :nun:

Locapoca says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Her fashion- Gray jean sales are at a all time high?
    Her Azz- sugical silicon and fix a flat at auto zone are selling at fast
    Who she has dated- Can you imagine what her little black book looks like?
    Her family- Because to them black dack is the way to the American dream (Khloe exclude)

Am I close with those answers? :think:

________________________________________

:rofl: Dang, you make it sound like they the Four Tops! :rofl: :rofl:

How much time Is the GIUDICE’S gonna get?? Seeing is Apollo got 8
    I think their fraud was a bigger scope..

Dang, you make it sound like they the Four Tops!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl:
    They’re Close

pointhimout says:

chyna looks a mess with that fake butt. please have those implants removed.

:huh:
    EVERYBODY went for a walk with dubb around the parking lot????

VDot says:

:yes:

Mama Kris turned around and used the tape to start a reality show and it was on and poppin. :dance: Kris said no more playing extras on the reality shows (Simple LIfe – where Nicole Richie called her a ho :hahaha: and Gastineau), we’re the stars this time around :yes: I’m not even mad at the family for doing so either :no: . Capitalize by any means necessary. Kim just bores me.

pointhimout says: chyna looks a mess with that fake butt. please have those implants removed
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Those implants, those piercing in her cheeks, those tats, reduce her tit size
    and remove that wig!

I am A VERY EDUCATED Woman who graduated college at the top of her class.
    __________________________________________________

well Luvie, i suppose from that you should assume that she knows everything :rolleyes: she’s probably finished the whole entire internet too :rolleyes:
    FOH bish. :mad: :cuss:
    :ban: <<<DENIED!

CHA CHA says:

:newpost: Sandra on her J O ….

VDot says:

:no: You mean Kourtney excluded. Khloe ain’t met a black dack she ain’t like :lol: Bish told Kim to start telling people “I like black cawk” on the “Kim faces racism” KUWTK episode :lol: The younger sisters will probably follow in their footsteps. Probably DMing Lil Romeo right now. :yes:

*Gives Blac Tyga Chyna a lifetime supply of Summers Eve Products _________________________________________

:lol: :lol:

tintin1979 says:

Draya dress is nice, she dresses very good.
    I’m loving karate boots. They hot.
    riri remind me of myself. I would have gone down just like that in my victoria secrets.

How much time Is the GIUDICE’S gonna get?? Seeing is Apollo got 8
    I think their fraud was a bigger scope..

_____________________________

i thought about them too Luvie :think: (but wasn’t there an article out some time ago that suggested that they somehow managed to not get jail time????)

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.