Celebs Out & About: Brandon Jennings, Tae Heckard, Kevin Hart, Ice Cube

Brandon Jennings and Lashontae Heckard go shopping at the Grove in Hollywood

NBA star Brandon Jennings and lesbian socialite LaShontae Heckard were seen shopping at The Grove in Los Angles, CA. on Wednesday. Tae’s friends say she is desperate to get pregnant to ensure her financial future for at least the next 18 years (or whenever Brandon’s money runs out, whichever comes first). But at her age (40+) her eggs are probably fried. They say Tae is considering the option of in vitro fertilization, but she doesn’t want Brandon to know she’s going that route. She wants him to believe the pregnancy was natural. The things groupies do for money…
Photos: Splash News

Christine Teigen and John Legend leave lunch together then gym in NYC

Former model Christine Teigen and singer John Legend were heading to their Limo after having lunch together in the SoHo area of NYC on Wednesday.
Photos: Ron Asadorian / Splash News

Ice Cube and Kevin Hart filming 'Ride Along 2' on the beach in Miami Beach

Actors Ice Cube, right, and Kevin Hart were seen filming the sequel to their successful comedy Ride Along, Ride Along 2, in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday. Hart and Cube reprise their roles as security guard Ben Barber and his sister’s boyfriend, undercover detective James Payton. The original Ride Along (2013) grossed $131 million in the US alone.
Photos: MCCFL / Splash News

140 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Brandon Jennings, Tae Heckard, Kevin Hart, Ice Cube”

Beta says:

Tae looking real motherish(yeah) in that pic :think:

San ah make ya dance says:

Her legs aren’t very cute :blink: Waist looking a lil off. She preg or her age getting to her :think:

:rofl: :crying: :rofl: at that scene with KEV/CUBE!

Momma I made it!!! says:

I was gonna say that San looks like shes a lil rounder in the mid section!!!

Beta says:

John and his evil wench

Cube yay yay but we don’t need a sequel even though I haven’t seen the first one yet

Beta says: Tae looking real motherish(yeah) in that pic :think:
    ~~~~
    Yeah this is not a good pic of her up there, and CHRISTOPHER THIEGEN
    :eek: EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!

Hershey says:

Is she pregnant now? :thinking: If not bytch burn that matronly dress it does nothing for you…ole long waisted azz jumpoff :coffee:

VDot says:

:thinking: I wonder if John Legend got a DNA test on that baby of his whose meme has been floating around.

San ah make ya dance says:

I was gonna say that San looks like shes a lil rounder in the mid section!!!
    ————
    Mmmhhhhhh

SAN
    You guys come and go as you please? today is my day to make up an office errand to grab some groceries for the weekend/WEEK :tea:

Tae’s knees look like the face you see in a 3d ultrasound :pacifier:

:ghost: <–CT's deflated ass cheeks

SoNastyandSoRude says:

Tae’s age is showing in that pic….and no words for chrissy and that shape..glad you put former model.. fake boobs and flat azz

Hershey says:

Luvn when you get a gig that let’s you be off during ALL the good holidays…share the wealth mmmmkay :yes: a bish tryna be fat and lazy whilst holding a remote control in one hand and a greasy sammich in the otha :pizza: <<< bacon, eggs, cheese :tea:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :facepalm: This isn’t the 50s

SAN
    —————-
    @Luvn not really. She’s doing it because the heads aren’t here. If they knew :no: I can do it, because I always have to get supplies. We do occasionally leave a hr before for things, but skip a break. She always tryna push it though. I just don’t wanna sit up front, where her a$$ suppose to be today :cuss:

Wasting time says:

I do not like Tae :no:
    Tis All!!

Hershey says: a bish tryna be fat and lazy whilst holding a remote control in one hand and a greasy sammich in the otha
    ~~~~
    Yeah EYE Can SEE THAT :eek:

But Hershey Im going to stay at this job til the 1st of October :|

luVn_liFe… says:

SAN
    You guys come and go as you please?
    _____________________________________

girl its a lady here that takes EVERY friday off to go get her hair did but she uses her pto days. after every 5 years we get an extra 5 pto days. she been here for bout 20 years so she earned it.

but let me go to the bathroom and I my boss will be like you are NEVER at your desk :rolleyes: get on my dam nerves.

*cues and dedicates a song for Tae*

These heauxs aint lo-yal

:listen:

Momma I made it!!! says:

That Chris chick :shrug: didnt know who she was till John Legend and Im glad I didnt!!! She’s on of those people as soon as she opens her mouth I :sideeye:

SoNastyandSoRude says:

why is tae’s breast looking saggy

She’s doing it because the heads aren’t here
    ~~~~~
    Ahhh I see. Like I do :lol:

—————————–
    :crying1: This bish don’t use NO days or Hrs. She stealing on top of IT :eek: and this is why I’m over this j o b

San ah make ya dance says:

Bish be acting like she forgot to clock out :no: Office Manager be scared to say something :no:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    auugh My last job WAS Like that, One of the BIG Reasons’s I QUIT!

SummerBaby says:

I :heart: Cube!

San ah make ya dance says: Bish be acting like she forgot to clock out :no: Office Manager be scared to say something
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    BWAhahahahahahahhaha WHO ya’ll got over there DEBO’s BIG lil SIS!

Momma I made it!!! says:

Isnt it the ones that do the work get the bs but the ones that dont always sliding. :nono: not while im here Im calling everyone out I dont care!!!

<<< comes and go as I please. Stay on here talking to yall all day and DARE ant-body to even think to say something. If "they" can take lunch breaks and go to THE MOVIES on Friday, stay at somebody desk talking for an hour PLUS EVERYday aamongst OTHER shyt then guess what????

This bish don’t use NO days or Hrs. She stealing on top of IT and this is why I’m over this j o b
    ____________________________

here’s whatchu do with a user (it ALWAYS works), keep asking her to bring you something back from her adventures and I guarantee she will stop going just so she wont have to bring you anything. users hate to be used. its basically a legit way of blackmailing her. :)

San ah make ya dance says:

BWAhahahahahahahhaha WHO ya’ll got over there DEBO’s BIG lil SIS!
    ———————
    Girl we work with weak minded ppl. I be looking at OM like :blink: You know you over her right? She want friends tho

Aprilbaby says:

Tae looking thick in these pics. I love her hair tho.

So if Halle and them other folk can have babies at 40+ why her eggs gotta be fried?

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today :yahoo:

—————–
    :rofl: I don’t even care no more :no: Just don’t leave ME to do your job. That’s when it’s a problem MMMKKKay

——————
    Do what you want, just don't leave someone else to pick up after you :yes: I don't do other's jobs

——————

:partyhat: cONGRATS RAZZ!!! :party:

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today :yahoo:
    ————-
    Nice :clap:

I don’t even care no more Just don’t leave ME to do your job. That’s when it’s a problem MMMKKKay
    _________________________________

I would be like, since you going by the nail shop can you brang me back some sunflower seeds, a cherry coke and some lemonheads then give her the :wink: :fistbump: like its “our” little secret and “we” are getting over on the man. see she wants to get over by herself but this is a team effort since you have to sit at the desk. fukk her. two can play at that game.

dude used to keep lingering at my desk until I kept asking him to pass me this, run me that, lemme borrow a dolla right quick, change my lightbulb…..he dont come around no more :tea:

hustle me and imma hustle you.

@San chile my old boss used to trying that shyt too. One girl had a SEVERE absenteeism problem. SEVERE! Kdub can step in and do xyz she the senior person on the team. I absolutely am NOT. Seniority dont mean shyt other than my dumb ass been here the longest. I dont know no more than anybody else and matter of fact….a good super supposed to KNOW how to do everything WE do. You do it! Fugg folks!

——————–
    :rofl: :thumbsup:

Congrats @Razz :yahoo:

Momma I made it!!! says:

comes and go as I please. Stay on here talking to yall all day and DARE ant-body to even think to say something. If “they” can take lunch breaks and go to THE MOVIES on Friday, stay at somebody desk talking for an hour PLUS EVERYday aamongst OTHER shyt then guess what????

———————————-

you do your job though right??? you dont leave it for others… thats what I dont like if you bsin all day and I gotta pick up the slack

VDot says:

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today :yahoo:

Yayyyyy :dance: That’s awesome!

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today

:cheer:

:yahoo:

:woohoo:

whats ssgt tho? :ashamed:

—————-
    :cosign: And did I mention she dumb as a doorknob :crying1: One that DONT turn. I agree, Fugg em!

bama_n_jersey says:

Congrats Razz!!!!!!

We NEED a make it rain EMOTE :yes:

Momma I made it!!! says:

hustle me and imma hustle you.

—————————————

Ima have to use this one cause this mf wont go away!!!! I can be typing not even look his direction and he will continue to talk!!! :cuss:

Momma I made it!!! says:

Congrats Razz :applause:

Hershey says:

Congrats on the promotion! Are you Air Force?

did I mention she dumb as a doorknob :crying1: One that DONT turn.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

Yeah. But they asses be tryna leave it for me! No hell! I told yall bout the dude who HID months worth of clinical trial submissions paperwork. MONTHS. Bout 6. And instead of firing him (cause that ish FEDERAL docs! FDA) they gonna try to corral the senior folks into helping with the backlog. Man I aint fooling with LATE FDA submissions. Smooth transfered departments. They STILL over there working on that crap and I been in my new role since late April

—————
    Yo bosses must sub over here. :crying1: These people are backwards like that!

bama_n_jersey says:

At least y’all get asked to do the work while the person is out. They ask me and the person could be at their desk doing NATHING!!!! I started saying no, because if they can say no on doing their work, I can say no on doing THEIR work…bishes….

:pizza: WE sho’ll is some miserable, mean heffas :koolaid2:

Wasting time says:

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today

:yahoo:

:woohoo:

San ah make ya dance says:

If I told yall what she recently just did, I might say too much. Lets just say the company almost went under because of her non paying attention, miscalculating a$$ :no: She still her tho

One chick be fuggin with ole boy bad! You aint got no more late submissions in your desk or file room do you buddy?

Hey bud we got a 2 pm team meeting you not gonna be LATE is you?

Dude need to leave for the team building offsite at 10am. Would hate for him to be LATE!

She be eating him alive :ghost:

:pizza: WE sho’ll is some miserable, mean heffas :koolaid2:
    —————-

Shole is @Luvn!

Carrington says:

How is it that every dude this Tae broad has been associated with has been accused of being DL?

Nelly: they say he is well taken care of by a few rappers
    Brandon: been associated with suspected lebanese Teyonna Taylor and now ANOTHER lebanese, Tae…

Something tells me this broad is a professional and she’s serving her purpose.

I promise you this will work. report back and let me know. when a user/vulture gets asked to do something it throws off their whole balance. they be so confused. :lol:

ask for outlandish shyt too :yes: why should you be the only one being annoyed? he started, you finish. :tea:

Momma I made it!!! says:

————————————–

:think: we work for the same company :rofl: the chick in ap stay paying everything late!!!

SayitAintSo says:

:waves: roses…Tae looks like she saying…”But did you die”

BullSweetness says:

@Dubb, he didn’t get promoted? That’s what would’ve happened at all my past jobs. Lol

Who Dat says: Shole is @Luvn!
    ~~~~~~~~~
    :fistbump:

Carrington says:

__________________________

because they say EVERYBODY is on the DL. I dont think there’s a man alive (in hollywood) that “they” dont say is gay. “they” even say you are gay. I dont, but they do. :yes:

Its silly but thats what ppl do ever since E. Lynn Harris came out with that book and scared the hell out of everybody.

@Bull he stayyyyy up in mgmt face! So only matter of time before he promoted! They over there working on THIS cat backlog yet he be in a higher up office all :biggrin: THAT is why other chick be wearing his azz OWT verbally!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Bull….that what happens around here too. You don’t want to work, we’ll promote you up the ladder. I think I may have to try this, but I may have the wrong skin color and missing a certain anatomy for that to happen.

I am literally insulted by Christine Teigen’s flat azz. How dare she show flaunt her deformity like that in public like that?
    :no: <<<smh

_________________________

She should only be in that gym doing squats

SayitAintSo says:

roses…Tae looks like she saying…”you want fry rice? 5 dolla!”

:yes: she lookin like Margaret Cho up there. extra asian.

SayitAintSo says: She should only be in that gym doing squats
    ~~~~~
    The Stairmaster on 10 for an hour then the hip/thigh abductor
    Then
    She should eat a fat turkey swiss burger!

Carrington says:

User Friendly says:

“they” even say you are gay. I dont, but they do.
    - – - – - – - – - -
    They do say that, don’t they? Welp, just like the rest of them they say it about – not one of the “they’s” know what city I live in… much less what went on on my temperpedic last night…. no wait… it was about 2:25 AM so, technically it was this morning.

LOL

she lookin like Margaret Cho up there. extra asian

BullSweetness says:

@bama that only works for sprite…. I am only one quarter sprite. I don’t even show :sad:

@dubb yeah he’s about to get a promotion. I’ve never been able to play those games. If we cool we cool, if we ain’t I can still work with you. Doing your job well is rarely respected or cared about.

bama_n_jersey says:

I willbe so glad when these people leave to go to this community work event. I did not sign up for a reason….I would like some quietness…

SayitAintSo says:

She should eat a fat turkey swiss burger!

I wonder when they’re around John’s family and their offering her greens, ham, sweet potatoes etc if she declines and prefers romaine lettuce with vinaigrette :thinking:

Carrington :shocked: you done went and let somebody get some?!?! I thought you was sell-a-bit?

awwwww shucky ducky now :woohoo:

. Doing your job well is rarely respected or cared about.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Pretty Much Everywhere, EYE DONT GET IT!

Oh yea click on my name. I couldn’t find the YT for it :angry: so I had to post the article…. Clock on the video :hahaha: SR I am not trying to advertise for anyone else. This video had me WEAK!!!

if she declines and prefers romaine lettuce with vinaigrette
    ~~~~~~
    I say NO, She wants to BE Down and needs to be validated SEW bad

Momma I made it!!! says:

@ User I will…he seemed cool at first he would come up her to chat then he would talk about himself and get so absorbed I asked him to fix something on my computer (He’s IT) and its like ok then went back to talking bout himself and didnt fix my shhhh!!! So I started ignoring him and he still be talking!!!! :cuss:

Afiya says:

CONGRATULATION RAZZLE :nun:

YOU DO THE DAMN THANG!!! :clap:

_____________________________________

nah she probably makes them put hers in a nutri bullet. :rolleyes: you know they only drink their meals these days. nasty looking cups of green goop :vomit:

I say NO, She wants to BE Down and needs to be validated SEW bad

You think she gonna get some injections like her friend Kim pretty soon or nah

Wasting time says:

:no: Misaken!
    That was nothing I needed to see :rofl:

:hahaha: :phew:

Momma I made it!!! says:

@Taken that video man….:rofl: when she hopped back up and started swirling her hips!!! :dead:

SayitAintSo says:

:offtopic: ……couple fam members and I had ths discussion yesterday of who’s funnier…Kevin H or Mike Epps….I always (still do) think Mike is funnier…anyone else agree or nah :shrugs:

VDot says:

____________________________

:blink: :blink: :blink:

:nono: After yall did “Look ma no hands” dirty last week, I can’t participate :no:

bama_n_jersey says:

@Taken that video had me crying yesterday when I saw it on The Book. Then the people that are around he looking like this some normal $hit that she does. Nobody was concerned or nathing….

Who gay? Who “they”? Who dont know what city @Carrington live in? Fugg goin on?

SayitAintSo says: You think she gonna get some injections like her friend Kim pretty soon or nah

~~~~~~~~~~
    Nawhhl, she likes Her lil white boy body :hurl: gets JOHN in the mood :tea:

~~~~~~~~~
    I like Mike Epps, Kev is Too Short

VDot says:

Who gay? Who “they”? Who dont know what city @Carrington live in? Fugg goin on?

*scrolls up* What I miss?!

VDot says:

Who gay? Who “they”? Who dont know what city @Carrington live in? Fugg goin on?

*scrolls up* What I miss?!

VDot says:

Who gay? Who “they”? Who dont know what city @Carrington live in? Fugg goin on?

*scrolls up* What I miss?!

bama_n_jersey says:

@Say…I don’t particulary thhink either of them are funny. but I like Kevin more and will laugh at more of his jokes. I think he is funny to me because of the delivery, almost like Kat Williams. I saw Katt live and was not impressed, but I saw DL Hughley and Nick Cannon live and laughed my a$$ off (and I thought they wre going to suck)

:hug: …we are here luvn

lOOK at JOHN jegend up there, looking Goofy and EXTRA Spessial with NO DAMN SHOE strings in his shoes :smack:

SayitAintSo says:

I seen Mike live as well as Eddie Griffin(only seen him cause I had free tickets)..surprisingly Eddie was funny and I can’t stand his annoying a$$ in movies

yesterday when a rumor went around that the KKK was planning to hold a protest at the African American museum in Detroit, Trick Trick imposed a No Fly Zone on them
    ~~~~~
    This that SHYTE to DO!

Who gay? Who “they”? Who dont know what city @Carrington live in? Fugg goin on?

everybody. everybody else. nobody. :shrugs:

Afiya says:

Mike Epps

Heeey :waves: O’Shea! :wink:

*sigh* John Legend just looks sow happy and proud of his Lil Chris-Chris… you caint tell him he don’t have the trophy wife :trophy: :eek:

it’s not a secret. Everybody knows that Phaedra knew, just like my husband knew. There were benefits that had been reaped and so if you go into a marriage and you know what a person is involved in, and you say ‘Okay, I can deal with it,’ and you take the diamonds, you take the trips, you take the bikes, you take the whatevers–then you take the time too. That should be the way it is. She knew what she was getting into just like my husband knew what he was getting into. If you’re getting into a situation where you don’t know what a person is about, then okay if you feel like you need to walk away, then you walk away. It’s understandable. But if your cards were laid out on the table and you knew the risks involved, and yet you decided you wanted to roll with those risks, then you roll with those risks. Period. She knew
    ~~~~~~~
    I Know this lady is Angry, but she’s starting to look psychotic. It doesn’t matter what PHAE Knew, what did she DO?
    apparently Phae’s Hands are clean, just like this woman’s Husbands hands are.
    Girl do your time and leave people’s identities and monies ALONE

Crickett says:

So I guess Martin Lawrence somewhere sucking his teeth because Will Smith declined another Bad Boys Movie. Good for Tikki, she is the new Gabby, even talks like her.

everybody. everybody else. nobody
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me. :dead:

@user I love that I love you

Hershey says:

____________________________________

Mike Epps is funnier…Kevin is hotter right now, I’ll be glad when his star dims I’m sick of seeing his azz.

Ps:my slow ass made ssgt today
    ___________________________

Congrats, Razzle Dazzle Boo! :cheer:

libra80sbaby says:

:offtopic: Everybody must be in the Phuck ‘Em stage at work cause Chile I been at work applying for jobs all dayum week. My tolerance level is below zero in this fuggin place

They should do another Bad Boys :yes: Cause that mess Will been putting out lately is straight garbage :nono: I would go see a Bad Boys movie though :yes:

luVn_liFe… says:

apparently Phae’s Hands are clean, just like this woman’s Husbands hands are.
    Girl do your time and leave people’s identities and monies ALONE

luvie that lady want every dam body to go to jail. no one on any of those shows has a job so I guess all the viewers are going down for watching. his mama probably knew something was fishy too.

hustle me and imma hustle you.

___________________________

@User is a doggone mess! :phew: :hahaha:

@user I love that I love you

:happy:

luvie that lady want every dam body to go to jail.
    ~~~~~~
    USER
    She’s going to be doing HARDTime letting that eat at her like that. Did SHE DIE? NO
    She said her hubby knew and lived a glam life. Why isn’t she pressing for him to be in prison with Apollo SINCE HE KNEW.
    woman make you a cup of hot Ramen noodles and ress __|

OpinionHated says:

What is with everybody and them big knees (Tae)…..

Tiegen ha sthe WORST shape veer – how teh heck did she model…. and she’s not cute… John Legend is cute but not my type at all…

I don’t liek Ice Cube anymore… he let his son star in te NWA biopic

After Ice Cubes Fast & Furious best buddy award rant I don’t like him anymore and I REFUSE to watch Kevin Hart movies….

bama_n_jersey says:

Prime example of people not doing shiat…this sprite was supposed to go with the supervisor to a meeting….supervisor comes to see if he is ready and this fool say he can’t go because he is having back pains. :facepalm: what is you doing at your desk??? SITTING… what will you be doing at the meeting??? SITTING. And the super went without him

And did I mention she dumb as a doorknob :crying1: One that DONT turn.
    _______________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
    i used to work wit a dumb arse yt guhl who had the nerve to thank she was slick. she supposed to cover the front desk when the other secretary leave, and if they both out, then EYE had to cover. she TRIED it! gone wait ’til it’s time for her to man the desk, but gone come ask me can i sit there just long enough for her to take her smoke break :huh: i politely told that bish, oh i don’t cover smoke breaks :nono: you’ll need to coordinate THAT with one of the other smokers :tea: FOH :eek:

GottaBigOne says:

Ms. Rose!

YOU ought to do Stand-Up Comedy
    (U r a natural Comedienne for sure!)

I actually choked on my Haggen-Daz Green Tea Ice Cream when reading your write-up above about Brandon Jennings!

I shall never have anything in my mouth ever again – - until after I read your stuff.

GBO

bama_n_jersey says: what is you doing at your desk??? SITTING… what will you be doing at the meeting??? SITTING. And the super went without him
    ~~~~
    that’s Cray, my hubby is Always sending people home who don’t cut it.
    I be right in his ear, “you should have did that!”
    “don’t let them think it’s their world, They work for you!

:cosign:

You aint got no more late submissions in your desk or file room do you buddy?
    ___________________________

:rofl: :hahaha:

SayitAintSo says:

Co muthaf*ckin sign!! Gotta interview tomorrow at 10, been here for all but 5 years…tired of a lot of $hit

5 years…tired of a lot of $hit
    ~~~~~~~~
    That must be the Magic #

woman make you a cup of hot Ramen noodles and ress __|
    _________________________

:lol: and an ironed grilled cheese :pizza:

so yall gonna look apollo up on Corrilinks or nah :eek:

ironed grilled cheese
    ~~~~~~
    :chase: U R stOOPID!! :lol:

VDot says:

I don’t liek Ice Cube anymore… he let his son star in te NWA biopic

Explain why this is a bad thing please :waiting:

:mad: NOBODY EVER Tole US what the DAQUAN thing was about :wait:

:newpost: Laverne COX :newpost: TIME

That must be the Magic #

Must be

GottaBigOne says:

@SayitAintSo:

:thankyou:

I’m feeling you MUCH on the job Situation, hun!

awww dont say that. I want him to get as rich as possible & get whatever money they are giving out. :yes:

ricanlbc says:

Imo..I don’t see the hype of Chrissy Tiegen. HER FACE IS FLAT AS HER ASS. I mean NO ASS AT ALL!! HOW DID SHE MAKE THE COVER OF SI?!??! look at the struggle in those black pants LMAO!

Tae looking real old right hurrrrr. Legs looking like Alicia Keys. ..wobble de bobble…like what haahhahha

AntBGr8 says:

Tae looks like a black version of Ms Swan. Kevin cool and all, but hes’s getting overrated.

Sunkissed404 says:

Tae looks like Chaka Khan.