Chuck Creekmur Pens Open Letter to Nicki Minaj

Chuck Creekmur Pens Open Letter to Nicki Minaj

Rap idol Nicki Minaj once vowed she would change her crazy, pre-Superbass-era ways. She changed her style, even tossing her wigs and weave extensions aside to embrace her own natural flowing locks.

In an interview, she said:

“I went so far to the other side that there’s only one place to go from there. You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say, ‘Hey guess what? This will shock them even more. Doing nothing will shock them even more.'”

Nicki’s brief social experiment ended with a loud bang when she released the cover for her new single “Anaconda”.

The controversial cover featured Nicki spreading her artificially inflated butt cheeks in a barely there thong.

The backlash was swift.

The controversy prompted Nicki to push back the release of her single, and to release a less controversial photo.

Nicki’s loyal fans were saddened to see her return to her attention-seeking ways. But no one was more disappointed than Chuck Creekmur, the owner of influential rap portal Allhiphop.com.

In an open letter on Mommynoir.com, Creekmur, the father of a young daughter, expressed his frustration with Nicki, who had so much potential to be a leader of young women.

Dear Nicki Minaj,

I own AllHipHop.com.

AllHipHop has been historically uber supportive of the rapper Nicki Minaj. That’s YOU, homie! When I say historically, we can take it all the way back to when you had to stand in line to get into parties or those grimy underground videos you once pumped out on the streets. You know, that period of time before Lil Wayne and Young Money. Along the way, something changed. This isn’t the change everybody wants to talk about though. No hate there. AllHipHop had published an old image for some reason or another some years ago. You remember the one of you licking a lollipop and evoking the now-classic image of Lil Kim in all of her crotchiness? Of course you remember your version of that image, because you asked us to take it down through a member of the team. The team member let us know that Nicki is no longer on that and is doing a lot to promote a new image – “blah blah blah.”

But, guess what? Not only do I run AllHipHop, I’m a father, too.

For a moment there, I felt like I had briefly peered into the deepest recesses of Nicki Minaj’s true inner self, a being that cares how this ratchet s**t affects my kid. I said to myself, “Self, how cool is this? Nicki is already evolving into somebody that my daughter may get to listen to on my watch. Maybe.” I’ve been in the music game a minute now so I know how it goes. So, when I peeped the artwork for your latest single, I wasn’t even shocked, I was just disappointed. The song: “Anaconda.” The art: your booty in a thong. As a man, I can appreciate the virtues of your perfect posterior. The dad guy is not a happy camper, particularly now that his lil’ girl is transitioning into a young lady.

Now, the most popular, current Black female rapper starts overtly pushing her hyper-sexualized image again? Just my luck.

I’m trying to raise a young girl that will eventually grow into someone greater than the both of us. I know that this requires great parenting, great education, great luck and an assortment of great influences. I’m sure you know the influence you wield, but now, if you told the “Barbs” to scratch my eyes out, some would attack without thinking about it. I’m sure some will also replicate the “Anaconda” image without thinking about it too. Your original image already has 256,817 (and counting) likes under the original Instagram picture you posted, so I venture that your average girl could strive to get a couple hundred likes from her friends. Is this the path you want to lead impressionable kids down?

Make no mistake about it, you’re a leader now.

I love the era of Hip-Hop where I found my influences. They were all over the place, ranging from Chuck D and Public Enemy to LL Cool J to KRS-One and Boogie Down Productions and others like De La Soul. Even the so-called gangster rappers had something to offer. Ice Cube, Scarface and Willie D of the Geto Boys, and Ice-T all get nods for being influential in my upbringing. I don’t know all of those that impacted you as a young woman, but how dope would it be if you transcended what people expected of you? Like, how cool would it be for your transformation to extend beyond NOT wearing blonde wigs and crazing clothing?

This year alone, Black people lost titans in Maya Angelou and Ruby Dee. Those women were entertainers as well and the impact they have had on the lives of their constituency can never be understated. They SERVED the people and they knew that–without that mutual love and respect, we both cease to exist. Ruby and Maya didn’t live perfect lives, but their imperfections made their greatness all the more clear. Imagine you being regarded in such a way? The way Lauryn Hill, Queen Latifah and MC Lyte have been for their communities? I know, times have changed, but one thing is for sure: careers can come and go. Legacy stays.

I can’t lie. My kid barely knows who you are and if she does, its rooted in “American Idol” or something like that. (She does like your bars on “Shanell’s song “Cupid’s Got A Gun.”) I’ve sheltered her on purpose though, all the while letting her read about heroic females in music and culture. As she gets older, it will be harder for me to limit her exposure to you, especially if you continue to do headline-grabbing moves like the “Anaconda” cover. I don’t want to EVER see her posted up one day emulating you the way I “fought the power” like I was Chuck D’s little brother back in 1989. Or, the way you emulated Kim.

For a moment, forget my daughter and lets talk about you. My interactions and observations tell me you are this sweet, kind person at heart. When you get a quiet moment answer the following questions.

How is Onika Tanya Maraj doing?

How does she truly feel about Nick Minaj right now?

What is your higher purpose with young girls (and boys)?

What is the message you are sending when you determine how you will inspire these young people?

How will boys, already conditioned to sexualize girls at a young age, internalize this big booty of yours? Where does the gimmick end and you begin?

Believe it or not, I care. I think you are dope. You’ve bodied some of my favorite artists on songs like “Monster.” Yet the [possibility] of you transcending this gnaws at me, because I know you don’t have to succumb to bottom feeding.

When the request was made to remove that image from my site, I complied. I complied – not because I had to – but because I truly respected you for taking that position. On the lecture circuit, I’ve even defended you from those that feel you are a detriment to the community, down to the Barbie imagery. I’ve done this based on what I think is a glimpse of what you really desire, which is to be a more positive role model of some sort for young girls who are under siege out in these streets. Now, you take this squatting position on the cover of a song called “Anaconda,” which I am sure radio will play until its played out. I’ll be on Spotify though and so will my daughter when she’s with me.

All in all, this is a letter born from love. A love of my kid, a love of Hip-Hop and a love for the potential that lives in one Onika Tanya Maraj aka Nicki Minaj.

One,
Chuck Creekmur

P.S. You think you could follow me on Twitter again?

Spotted on Rhymeswithsnitch.com

293 Responses to “Chuck Creekmur Pens Open Letter to Nicki Minaj”

This nigga need to shut the phuck up.

I love allhiphop!
    I don’t care what she did or her reasons why.

Bliss says:

I like her sneakers, I wonder what name brand it is? :yes:

Beta says:

who had so much potential to be a leader of young women.

:facepalm: lead your own flock quit looking for celebs to do it

All these niggas that need everybody to help them raise a daughter…
    :facepalm:

Beta says:

Man that’s a long ass essay ion feel like reading it :yawn:

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: First time seeing this pic, what Nicki got on? A sports bra and some Jordans. Gon’ Nicki :rofl:

VDot says:

Nucca :bye: I bet he printed off the pic in HD color print and :jack: off to it :eyeroll:

@BETA

I stopped after the first paragraph. What a bytch… :no:

I said to myself, “Self,
    ——————–
    :hahaha: I love when someone says that.

OAN
    He comes off a little hypocritical based on his site and its images and what he is saying

Beta says:

That ass was sitting right tho Photoshop or not :tea:

I tried… but i can’t read alladat :yawn: i am sooooooooooooo hungry… lemme gone on and call :cell: jimmy johns… :confused: <<<defeated, hungry face

charleybrown says:

Im am over Nicki and her attention seeking antics….. She has reached a celebtity status where she doesn’t even have to resort to such foolishness. Damn shame!!!

VDot says:

Just like a nucca to remind you of everything they’ve done for you (i.e. removing the pic of her really looking like Lil Kim) when you’ve down something they don’t agree with :eyeroll:

Sun_Tooth says:

umm whats the problem. she’s a women thats proud of her body :applause: GO!! WOMEN!! GO!!! :claps: :handclap:

San ah make ya dance says:

Yea its too long, but if her new album rocking, I’m buying :listen:

Milky says:

As she gets older, it will be harder for me to limit her exposure to you,
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    she may not even be around when you’re daughter gets older!!!! I understand his stance but I still want you to shut the fluck up! You enjoying looking at that azz!!!

This nigga need to shut the phuck up.
    ________

Cosign. This is what I think Will and Jada get right. Teach your kid to value herself and not what value somebody else places on her. Like her dad? Really.. Dad just be the man you want her to find if youre so worried. Its that simple.

Gigi26 says:

:rofl: I mean…I have no words as i’m not a fan. Cover was a bit much and for what she’s accomplished, she didn’t have to dip back into that pool :shrugs:

I found no harm in what he was saying. He didn’t down her, he simply said you came a long way to go back to those antics. I can appreciate a father’s perspective on it tho

Wasting time says:

P.S. You think you could follow me on Twitter again?
    ———————-
    :crying: <—- Real tears though

_______

Control.

That ass was sitting right tho Photoshop or not

BRUH!

He prolly mad cause his daughter liked it as much as he did. :yes:

Her sneakers are Js.. very famous Js..

San ah make ya dance says:

YOu know how hard it is to get a pic like that on your phone :rofl:

San ah make ya dance says:

Her sneakers are Js.. very famous Js..
    ————–
    I didn’t want those mofos. Wanted the all reds and missed out :|

@OTB
    “I don’t understand Black men and this insistence on telling a woman what to do with her body. Its her ass she can cover it or not if she wants. Its your kid and you can choose what music she listens to. Boom. Solved.”

But, yall wouldn’t know what to properly do with yall bodies if we didn’t tell you. :no:

Why is Nicki responsible for our boys? She is not responsible for my sons. Also boys can control themselves. We can teach them just like we taught them to coexist.

Like I wanna rip this chit to shreds but :shrug: Why. Men are so fukking archaic. UGh /rant

Afiya says:

GOSH, that thesis, so what was the point cause I ain’t read alla dat :no: was he mad the cover was photoshopped or he don’t want his daughter to mimic her? say? :think:

:applause: GO!! WOMEN!! GO!!! :claps: :handclap:
    ———————-
    I’m slap happy and boo is clap happy!

I have a feeling we gonna be talked about on the twiddah.
    We not responding how we should :no:

Sun_Tooth says:

wait a minute, she only likes anaconda…. oh well, lemme leave this post then :kona:

because I know you don’t have to succumb to bottom feeding.

:no: Only a man who thinks a woman is reduced to her parts would author this chit. Sadly I know women agree. *deep sigh*

_________

Please go see the whole pic. She is wearing a thong too. :phew: I printed it out. Posted it on my beyonce calendar (I hate her July photo..) right next to my “Butt in Beyoncé” workout plan.

:buttshake:

:dead:

Wasting time says:

P.S. You think you could follow me on Twitter again?
    ———————-
    :crying: <—- Real tears though

:rofl: Nucca sounding hurt as hel.l. Was looking at twitter one day like :blink: Did this bish UN-follow me?!?! Probably got the 'Who Un-Followed Me App" and errythang. He was :brokenheart: that day – :listen: to Beyonce's "Why Don't You Love Me" on repeat. When he saw that cover, he was like Ding Ding Ding, here's my way back in :yea:

Afiya says:

Set GOOD EXAMPLES for your children and :pray: they do the right thing, that’s all you can do :shrug: All these EVERYONE is a role model for YOUR CHILD is absurd :nono: DO BETTER AS A PARENT :yes:

—————-
    :lol: I saw the thong, it was the rest that tickled me.
    You got a Bey calendar? :dead: Toned @ss for inspiration

FOH with this bullsheet. :huh:

We need CLIFF NOTES

@V DOT
    “But, yall wouldn’t know what to properly do with yall bodies if we didn’t tell you.

FOH with this bullsheet.

stop and think about it. You know it’s true. :yes:

:lol: Basically he thinks she is diminished in some respect bc she showed her ass again after her team asked him to take down the pic of her emulating Lil Kim’s cover. He don’t want his daughter to look up to her?

He likes her..thinks she is a beast BUT does not recognize that she can be beastly beat the boys and be naked. He thinks she need to cover up to.. ?IDK what…to save the chirren. That’s it. :yes:

wasting time

who gone be getting talked about on the twitter?

I’m slap happy and boo is clap happy!

I have a feeling we gonna be talked about on the twiddah.
    We not responding how we should :no:

Call me what you want but I bet you cant call me broke sleep! :woot:

:lol: Going to the skrip club this wknd. :applause: <—how imma be slapping them asses. :yes:

Unshakable says:

I will say that I wonder if there is pressure in the industry for women to objectify themselves. For example, is this being done as a way to sell records, versus selling talent? That being said, i also believe it takes a village to raise a chile. Many of us in this heah garten had praying gran mamas, aunties, uncahs and church mothers watching over us, which reinforced not only appropriate behaviors, but also societal expectations. I think it helps when a communal outlook is applied to the rearing of children. That being said, i respect her right to do as she pleases. No judgment from this kona.

I didn’t want those mofos. Wanted the all reds and missed out :|

The reds was beastly. On ebay for like 600. :no:

VDot says:

AND I felt Nicki when she posted the pics of white bishes from Sports Illustrated with their azzes all out (Christy Flat Azz Teigen got dragged by Black twitter for her slick azz comment regarding it too_. People deem their little azzes appropriate/sexy/angelic, but her azz is “inappropriate”. Disastrous for lil Black boys/girls which pretty much implies that they’re not intelligent enough to decipher chit. :eyeroll:

_____________________________

basically :rolleyes:
    i can’t even wade into this argument cause its irrational premise is so illogical that it stirs up an irrational anger in me :mad: :cuss:

YOU can’t control YOUR paynus so EYE gotta stumble around :cool: in a burqa????!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FUGG YALL, SIRS! :buttshake: :milla fanga: <<<irrational anger :facepalm:

boy hush before somebody tell you to grow :tea:

Us Roses :sad:

Afiya says:

@OTB, I can’t believe he actually posted that shyt…boy get your life and be a better parent to your daughter. :rolleyes:

OpinionHated says:

First of all if your daughters emulating a plastic booty bobble head she’s already doomed … my daughter tells me she emulates me – as it should be children look up to their parents so be that parent your kids can look up to… Nicki could walk down the Brooklyn Bridge bare azz naked and it would not impact my daughters self image one iota – the only girls following the Nicki’s of the world are those who had no strong women in their lives to emulate

stop and think about it. You know it’s true. :yes:

Nope. It’s too wanna be provocative for me today. :no:

GOSH, that thesis,

hope he puts in as much thought and time when he composes a letter to his doorter :tea:

Posted it on my beyonce calendar (I hate her July photo..)

with a passion

I didn’t want those mofos. Wanted the all reds and missed out

The reds was beastly. On ebay for like 600
    _________________________

MAN! You woulda did better investing in sneaks then Exxon!

He didn’t down her

I don’t think he downed her per se. :think: But acting as if she is the cause of societal ills cause she likes to show her parts? :no: Thats terrible for a girlchild. He is reinforcing some really outdated notions. I understand we have to coexist but its JUST an ass. Everybody has one. Except those ppl on Discovery Health..

This is slut shaming at its finest GiGi. And the way he harps on his kid as if Nicki is personally responsible for how she sees herself? :no: I think he has leered over Nicki..and he sees other men leering over her so he doesn’t want that leering extended to his daughter.

She don’t have to change.

@V DOT
    “stop and think about it. You know it’s true.

Nope. It’s too wanna be provocative for me today.
    ___________________________

Women’s bodies have always been under male control. But that discussion would require me to do too much explaining and chit.

Afiya says:

^^I never understood this…your man all cool in a t-shirt and shorts but your azz wrapped up tight…GTFOH!! :no:

Milky says:

Going to the skrip club this wknd. <—how imma be slapping them asses.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    jumps in the car with OTB this weekend.. I gots my racks! Imma make it thundastorm! Last time I went those gals was dancing so lame I couldnt even force myself to tip them, just gave a few hoes some advice!!! :kona:

Afiya says:

OTB, I left you something downstairs, don’t want to bring it up here :ashamed:

right next to my “Butt in Beyoncé” workout plan.

wayment :stop: Bey cool and all but she aint got no inspirational type of ass. :think: :no:

Wasting Time

I thought you meant our instant connection. our strong fontness for each other.

Beta says:

just gave a few hoes some advice

LOL

:lol: I saw the thong, it was the rest that tickled me.
    You got a Bey calendar? :dead: Toned @ss for inspiration

:hahaha: :yes: It was a xmas gift from Kita. One of my most fave thangs ever. :heart: Except that July shot. :lol: Thank Goodness August is like tomm. Or thurs. Wait. Friday. :lol:

ppl cant just say that they personally dont like you, they always gotta throw that excuse in about either the kids or jesus (or allah or whoever).

if you dont like it then thats cool but this article isnt abuot your doorter, its about your own feelings, Mister. own it and stop using that baby as a human shield.

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Yeah ummm that’s too much up top. But if that’s the way you feel sir. I guess. Oh and did someone read draya downstairs? Matter of fact don’t bother. The problem is that we gave her irrelevant ass some attention. Auntie was trying to be nice to you, damn clown. Never again. Lesson learned. At least Cassie has a real sponsor and tried to have a career….not just be some half assed stripper. Bytch

VDot says:

Women’s bodies have always been under male control.

I agree. Men stay trying to tell women what to do with their bodies – reproductive rights being a prime example of it. But I’ll be d@mned if it’s because we don’t know what to do with it. :mad:

our strong fontness for each other.

:heart:

stop and think about it. You know it’s true. :yes:

:no: Ive been thinking about it since 3:12. Gone head a lay out the education for me cause i didn’t get it yet. :no:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    SHE replicated the Anaconda image.

That image belongs to The Mary Jane Girls, BWA (you gotta have LIVED to even know who the FAWK BWA is. They was a group), Sweet T, Lil Kim, Foxy egg fuggin cetera SIR.

This image IS NOT NEW. Find yourself some bidness. Another bidness. Cause OBVI YOUR azz aint do the homework that is hip-hop and the women in it and the history. Find out who BWA IS and holla the entire hell BYKE at me. Stupid azz.

she entertains him and then dismisses him when he says what she already know he is gonna say. watch :popcorn:

OTB may be a masochist. :think:

Wasting time says:

I thought you meant our instant connection. our strong fontness for each other.
    ——————
    The Roses are loyal and will only talk about us to us on this site :yes:

Beta says:

Nakeya :hahaha: :hi:

@V DOT
    “Women’s bodies have always been under male control.

_________________________

You don’t. You just think you do. Which is even worse. :facepalm:

which reinforced not only appropriate behaviors, but also societal expectations

I def think (and practice) in village raising. But my expectations wont mirror yours. Yours wont match someone from a different walk of life.

Appropriate behaviors…appropriate to whom? Some think its a-ok for a kid to “talk back” (they call it discussion) and some of us would DIE before we talked back. I generally agree with you. I just think this stronghold reach that ppl try to have over each other is too much.

SHE replicated the Anaconda image.

:crying: he aint got the ansas but Dubb do. he bout to get drugged worse than Draya using her ebt card to buy wine and having the audacity to be cute while doing it. :facepalm:

po lil tink tink

If this nukka was in “The Band” I would make him go get me some cheesecake, write me a report on “The History Of Sexualization In Hip- Hop….And The Role of The Female MC”, and sell his blog.

Bastard.

I am really quite fuggin ANGRY.

________

Girl I fukking love you. :no:

misinterpretation…. the silent killer :no:

Beta says:

Dub I remember HWA ion remeber BWA goes to google :pc:

Too deep for me :|

basically :rolleyes:

FUGG YALL, SIRS! :buttshake: :milla fanga: <<<irrational anger :facepalm:

This chit pisses me off. I am steamy inside. Anxiety filled. :| Even as a kid when I didn't have the words or knowledge to understand I KNEW I was treated differently simply cause I was a girl. I aint like that chit. And im bothered. *blows bangs*

VDot says:

Sandman, get this nucca off the stage!! Why bring your daughter up in the first place just to say paragraphs down, she don’t even know Nicki? And why throw Maya Angelou and Ruby Dee in the “letter”. He irked me with this letter :cuss:

Crimsontide says:

I read about a third of that essay…but, I agree, I def wasn’t shocked that she released that pic. That’s what she does, right?

_________

Opinion Loved. :)

________

What did Christy say about it? :think:

*falls out* :rofl: :rofl: What chu told em Milky LMAOOO We supposed to go to one in Tampa so I hope its upscale. Knowing this nigga.. the hoes might be bullet riddled. :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

What did they think Nicki was gonna do? Just rap after all them alabaster’s done crowned Icky Azelia the queen of reciting rhymes written for her. She gonna show her better purchased :buttshake: and I bet Anaconda is gonna hit!

Fugg! Oaktown 3-5-7 was fuggin NAKED in one of their videos. I mean not naked…but hell it was raunchy for the times they was in. They rapping about and had B.AngieB. in the back sanging about a JUICE BOX. This is nothing!!!! But you gonna put all this energy into that dissertation about Nicki in 2014? Cause he got a daughter? Nigga drink bleach and die.

*falls out* What chu told em Milky LMAOOO We supposed to go to one in Tampa so I hope its upscale. Knowing this nigga.. the hoes might be bullet riddled.

Them classy hoes be wanting too much tho! Like, they want a $20 to make the azz clap one time and chit! But be tryin to give “conversation.” :facepalm:

I absolutely HATE that chit. If I’m at the titty bar, I don’t come for “converastion.” I like to see hoes shakin titties and azzes. :mad:

Let me not talk bout this chit… LOL.

________

Whaaaaa. Before Tour Bey? Off Tour Bey? :shocked: I like her booty!!!
    Its like just right. See I have a Sommore type of booty…wide but minimal weight on it. :ashamed: I carry my weight down low but its really hips and thighs not much booty pop. So im hoping these squats and rolls and bullchit will keep me alright. I grabed the workout off tumblr.

Keya! :hug: …i was waiting for you to bust up in the Draya post and give us a “dearest Draya” :rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

the hoes might be bullet riddled.
    ——————————–
    I hates that :no: You gets not a red cent if you shake and got
    gun shot and stab wounds and chit. I don’t want to see that chit! :cuss:

VDot says:

Nicki put up SI cover of Christy and those other broads with their azzes out and said “Angelic.Acceptable” Christy gon retweet and add “I WILL TAKE ACCEPTABLE”. :eyeroll: Then after she got dragged talmabout, I thought it was a compliment since I don’t have an azz. Bish please :eyeroll:

Cause he got a deadline to come up with some shyt? Nigga drink bleach and die.

there fixed that. I dont even think he believes half of what he wrote but it sounded good to somebody so it was submitted.

it gives added attention to both him and NM

Dub I remember HWA ion remeber BWA goes to google
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Go to Google Images.

If I am not mistaken them chicks was NAKED on the front of their album cover.

Put in BWA rap and then go to Google images.

THIS ISH IS KNAT KNEW :warning:

:hahaha: Sit by me, UF. :hahaha: And quiet. :eek:

Cause he got a deadline to come up with some shyt? Nigga drink bleach and die.

it gives added attention to both him and NM

Definitely for the attention. :yes:

VDot says:

Knowing this nigga.. the hoes might be bullet riddled. :hahaha:

Chit, they usually can shake it the best :buttshake: They the ones when you smack an azz, you can see the aftershock ripples for at 60 seconds :lol:

Sun_Tooth says:

i hope people weren’t expecting a well dressed, classy woman, in a pant suit for a song called anaconda.

“I am really quite fuggin ANGRY.”

:rofl: :rofl:

… and i am here for it! :hahaha: :heart:

Crimsontide says:

User Friendly says:

so true! People will go above and beyond to come up with an excuse for why they can’t stand you. You’re not gon’ like everybody and everything, and that’s ok.

Bastard.

I am really quite fuggin ANGRY.

BLOOP well sir you did it nii WIG. :hahaha: :popcorn:

He will be learnt today.

I was cruising the web and the feminists (white chicks) have climbed on board. Ruh-oh. :no:

Knowing this nigga.. the hoes might be bullet riddled.

Chit, they usually can shake it the best They the ones when you smack an azz, you can see the aftershock ripples for at 60 seconds

I be tryin to tell em! They want a “classy” spot tho! TO SEE AZZ AND TITS FOR MONEY! #oxymoron

Sun_Tooth says:

i like them Hoes With Attidue. As murch azz, as yew want….. sign me up right now :danban1:

Sun_Tooth says:

:lol: well they in here talking about a classy strip club so :shrugs: maybe

all get nods for being influential in my upbringing
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Ice Cube – said it was a good day cause he didnt even have to use his AK.

Scarface- I am convinced to this VERY day that “My Mind Playing Tricks On Me” was a song about them being HIGH OFF THAT DUST. Dude so paranoid he is sleeping with a loaded gun with his finger on the trigger.

Willie D-He gets lumped in with Uncle Face. He peepin round corners and shyt.

Ice-T-had a NAKED BOTTOM BISH ON MULTIPLE ALBUM COVERS.

You need to re-evaluate YOUR LIFE THEN.

Let me not talk bout this chit… LOL.

Bruh! :hahaha: You got a point. The classy girls be expecting big face off the rip. :lolsign: Hmm imma be ok if its a hood club. Bet I recoup the difference. Im driving and imma be sober :eek:

Wasting time says:

It don’t have to be “classy” I have imperfections if that is the case we could stay home and we both can watch me drop it in the mirror and you can throw the money at me. When we in the titty bar I want to see damn near perfection; that is my preference though. :shrugs:

:applause:
    Dubb you need to tweet him or something. He needs to see all you said!

This chit pisses me off. I am steamy inside. Anxiety filled.
    __________________________

:no: don’t do it Sis, it aint heart healthy :no: it’s so MURCH ignant shat to contend with, you gotta pick ya battles and live to fight another day… me, i’m so light-headed from not eating, i cant eem fully express my outrage (and that may not be a bad thing), but i’ma eat this #11 from jimmy johns and see how i feel aftawards…
    (most likely it’ll be :feed: :yawn: :zzz: ) <<<common form of escape, for me
    :hug:

Forget yall. :hahaha: I wanna see ass not manage to fukking DIE :lol: But im with yall. I can be learned easily don’t do me like that.

The last one we went to in Jville tho. :hide: Good lord I didn’t sleep right for a week. I don’t even live in JVille. :lol:

OpinionHated says:

Nickie’s Azz is inappropriate – look at it this way – if you got small tiddays you can wear plunging necklines and not look like you selling it on the corner – if your tiddays look like Lala’s then you should probably wear a more conservative neckline so as not to look obscene… size does matter and Nickie your azz is fake az sh*t so you need to stop getting offended cause people don’t want to see it plasted all over a cd cover…. big giant saline solution booty… if we stick a tube up her azz she could use it to hydrate ER patients….

Wait, why not? :lol:

Wait, why not? :lol:

How you gonna say Ice-T shaped your upbringing and that dude STILL is sexualizing women as it pertains to hip-hop? The big breasts and azz even if you have to FAKE IT….as the measurement of beauty comes from hip-hop.

I need to get to Total Wines A-S-A-P… << Tip voice

Let me not talk bout this chit… LOL.

Bruh! You got a point. The classy girls be expecting big face off the rip. Hmm imma be ok if its a hood club. Bet I recoup the difference. Im driving and imma be sober
    __________________________

BRUH!
    Just cause you pretty you charging a premium! I’M ONLY THERE TO SEE AZZ AND TITS!

User Friendly

classy strip club sounds like it comes with yt girls wearing one piece stripper costumes, and theme costumes instead of just hopping on stage with a g-string on. they prolly charge $200 to whisper in your ear, $500 for some miley cyrus twerking, and no touching or some roided up, slick haired italian looking dude will throw you out.

I thought it was a compliment since I don’t have an azz. Bish please :eyeroll:
    _________

This might be the main reason her whole everything personally offends me. She is a liar like KIm. Supposedly she is “smart” as in intelligent so I KNOW if that is true she “knows” exactly what the fukk she be doing. And calling that baby a Cyounexttuesday was the icing on the cake for me. Ion like Chrissy. Cant hardly even watch John videos. :|

me, i’m so light-headed from not eating,

looked at the clock around 3 something and realized I FORGOT to eat lunch. thank gawd for these frosted mini wheats and this almond milk :phew: I almost died!

@WASTING TIME
    “It don’t have to be “classy” I have imperfections if that is the case we could stay home and we both can watch me drop it in the mirror and you can throw the money at me. When we in the titty bar I want to see damn near perfection; that is my preference though. ”
    _________________________

Perfection???? :eek:

:facepalm: IT’S A STRIP BAR! If they had “perfection” they would be models or something. They showin they azz and tits for money cause ….

You know what…. let me leave that chit alone.

Ice-T-had a NAKED BOTTOM BISH ON MULTIPLE ALBUM COVERS.

AND WAS AN ACTUAL FUKKING PIMP! Dude is off his rockers tryna get nicki to friend him. :no:

This is ONE HUGE OXYMORON :tea:

Wasting time says:

Who wants to see :buttshake: and need a vest to get in out the joint. Or the skrippers look like Big Freedia and em dancers.
    Who wants to manage to die in a skrip club and them Ray and em gonna always thing you moonlighted as a skripper.

looked at the clock around 3 something and realized I FORGOT to eat lunch. thank gawd for these frosted mini wheats and this almond milk I almost died!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    We need chew @UF. Dont manage to die from hunger. :sad:

ONTOPIC:

How is Onika Tanya Maraj doing?

None of your damn business.

How does she truly feel about Nicki Minaj right now?

Considering that she is the one crafting the image of Nicki Minaj, it seems safe to assume that she is probably pretty happy with Nicki Minaj. And that if she was, for some reason, unhappy, she has the ability and confidence of self to change things.

What is your higher purpose with young girls (and boys)?

Perhaps her purpose is to prove that as a woman, you can exert your sexuality without being reduced to it—that a woman doesn’t have to stifle her autonomy to satisfy the short-sighted.

Be who you want to be. Do what you want to do. Don’t listen to confused men.

Why don’t you direct this question to the parents of said boys? And while you’re at it, also ask them why the internalization of a big booty is any different from a small one? Finally, ask yourself if that is truly dumbest sentence ever written.

Where does the gimmick end and you begin?

“Nicki Minaj” is a stage name. That “gimmick” you speak of is her career. Was purpose of the Anaconda artwork to drum up attention? Of course. That’s why it’s called a promotion. Nicki was aiming for attention and she got it. A major part of her job is to get attention. Since this is such a concern of yours, I assume you asked Kanye West, Childish Gambino and Iggy Azaela about their gimmicks as well?

:dead:

Sorry yall I thought I took the questions out. These are some “answers” someone provided since Nicki is BUSY LIVING.

“User Friendly

_____________________________________

That sounds by right! They be doin EVERYTHING BUT showin azz and tits! :shrugs:

Afiya says:

@Dubb, chile you are a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE…you either been here before or you older than 37, your a walking encyclopedia gul…and I’m here for it!! :yes:

User Friendly

___________________________

I went to one of those once. My friend wanted to try out. had her whole routine down pact so I went with her for moral support we left out of there cracking up. they were NOT ready for the shyt she had showed me. :rofl:

108 :woot: Say MORE! Say all the stuff I can’t remember because this cats full of it :lol:

:clap: at the “answers”

Afiya says:

@Dubb, chile you are a WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE…

:blink: Yeen Know?! :ban: :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How did you internalize Darlene’s on the front of Ice-T’s albums hmmmmm? Said he helped shape you. Sure you had his albums. Darlene with that gun on the front of “Power” is ICONIC sir.

Its even more iconic from the back.

:hug:
    _______

:hug: Yes and Stress KILLS in my family. Not me said I.

*chants positive affirmations* :yes:

I tell him what :no: just like Barker got the kids an hour long lecture on doing dumb chit (she posted a vid of kids “forcing” each other into seizures…for fun :| ) today we will have a lesson on HipHop and women. And the boys gonna cook the bacon. And the girls gonna scratch my walls and play fight. :lol: JK There will be no fun tonight. He ruined it. All lectures.

———————
    I don’t want to see stab wounds and bullet holes and chit :cuss: :mad:
    If you have that; cover it up! You ain’t a model cause shaking your ass for me makes you more money! Do it how I WANT IT DONE!

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

Hey Beta! hey Nancy. Oh and Nancy she don’t get a dear draya from me. She clearly ain’t worth shyt. And what is old boy up top problem!? All that to say what exactly!? Bet when Kim did her half naked shyt, he did not write all this bout her. Do you visit strip clubs? If so, do you toss your money at the girls and pray your daughter don’t be like them?

I guess this ONE TIME I am Team This Ho :rollseyes:

Men can do it, but we can’t? He’en ready for the can of worms :nono:

Hated it.

what a description :rofl:

Afiya says:

OH I knew DTTS, I just WANTED HER to know that knew :lol:

AND SHUSH, don’t be banning me…dammit! :rolleyes:

Or the skrippers look like Big Freedia and em dancers

:stop: those the kind I like. they put that work IN. that IS perfect to me. shoooooooooooo :buttshake: if you dont want em then pass em over here :thankyou:

I get what youre saying tho–you want video vixen looking girls which is cool too.

Now I’m mad! :mad:

Mofos wanna allow Hip Hop to go right on down the toilet, and not say not shyt to none of these cats :blink: BUT you wanna say something to the woman :nono:

:tea: Send them WRAPPERS them QUESTIONS yo :eek:

Wait, why not? :lol:
    _________

They was SO aggressive. And it was like in the hood a lil bit. That didn’t scare me at all but the way the women were men and the men were just *opens hands* there? I just felt uncomfortable the whole time. :| Like if I moved the wrong way of the dancers might grab me and the men would help. :eek: Very irrational.

skrippers look like Big Freedia and em dancers
    —————-
    Who said this :dead: That one dancer looks RUFF

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

@dtts exactly.

(mama voice) Afiya Monique Turner :eek:

That was a question! :eek:

This is a BANNING! :banned:

:hug:

Nakeya
    Mr. chipmunk just needs to go on byke and run his lil site, and be happy, raise his friggin kid, WHY THEEEE FUGGG HE CARES ABOUT NICKI is really beyond me….

ALL These mens are womens now :eek:

Sun_Tooth says:

user friendly/ man i just dont care

i bet the clientèle be wearing suits or jeans w/ blazers. them the type of strip clubs that have real stalkers. i mean after spending a grand for a lil nipple action, and some sultry sounding game running for expensive drink purchases. ida felt like i was owed a complimentary blow job or something.

em gonna always thing you moonlighted as a skripper.

!!!!!

Bitch you know I aint here to dance don’t play with me! :karate: I came to see the hoes like you. :yes:

But you know what niggas HEAR when you say that? “I came to get chose” :facepalm:

Men can do it, but we can’t?

As ALWAYS…. :yes:

:warning: 148 ain’t really real :no:

Afiya taking too durn long to play along :rollseyes:

i mean after spending a grand for a lil nipple action
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THAT made me feel one “Whewww Yeah” #jodeci :kona:

:yes:
    Niggas dent spent the next two months mortgage payments and then see barely get to see a nipple. He be mad as chit! ROFLMAO!

Afiya says:

:hangs head: OH! :kona:

Tell em playa! Gangsters don’t dance :shakebutt:

:ghost:
    #yeensaiditlately :lol:

I read his essay :tea: and I respect everything he said :yes:

they were NOT ready for the shyt she had showed me.

BOL!!! This is so funny my homegirl was just complaining cause her man want her to dance I directed her ass to the white girl videos! :wail:

I was like bitch don’t even try to twerk cause he will ask you again and again just do a little “dance for you” and suck his **** and be done. :yes: :hahaha: She was like Bish WHET??! She don’t suck no ****. :hahaha:

Afiya says:

Chile, I work around blond people, it has rubbed off… :crying1: WORK WIT ME!!!!!!!!! :crying1:

:phew: I almost died!

gurrrrrl! and i didn’t re-stock my walnuts & raisins, so all i had in my drawer was some old oyster crackers and a jar of peppers :no:

Wasting Time

those not bullet holes. them scar marks from silicon, and fix a flat injections.

_______

OMG that’s so true :hahaha:

skrippers look like Big Freedia and em dancers
    —————-
    Who said this That one dancer looks RUFF
    _________________________

cant cant even figure out which one cuz they both look worn but they still cute to me in an innocently filthy kinda way. :ashamed:

the one with the blonde “hair” may or may not have a beard. I been trying to figure it out for a while now. she might be Katey Red’s son/daughter.

I was like bitch don’t even try to twerk cause he will ask you again and again just do a little “dance for you” and suck his **** and be done. She was like Bish WHET??! She don’t suck no ****.

:eek:

**** must mean “toes” or “fingers” or something. GOT TO. :think:

:yes: that’s it. Bytch don’t suck toes. :phew: I understand that.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Men can do it, but we can’t?

As ALWAYS…. :yes:

:thinking: You know I think like you sometimes…… But my money spends just like a dudes :shrug:

This cat claims he trying to be socially responsible, but he’s not IMB :no:

Men can do it, but we can’t?

As ALWAYS…. :yes:

*deep sigh* :Obama: <—really says Hillary 2016.

*hears that old Nike jingle "I can do anything you can do…better" over and over..on a loop…in head* :nun:

**** must mean “toes” or “fingers” or something. GOT TO.

that’s it. Bytch don’t suck toes. I understand that.
    ____________________________

:rofl: couldnt be that other 4 letter word. not in 2014 :nono:

skrippers look like Big Freedia and em dancers
    —————-
    Who said this :dead: That one dancer looks RUFF
    —————-
    Me!
    Tootie looks like just :kona:

Man, the real question is WHY
    What he’s not worried about his baby being influenced by any other artists?

We got the questions, and he doesn’t have the answers. He’en do no swot analysis on penning his letter :rofl: :rofl:

#yeensaiditlately :lol:

I still practice it tho :lol: :hahaha:

Imma dance one day and :pigsfly: then yall gonna be like damnit she did it!

Me!
    Tootie looks like just :kona:
    ————–
    And Freedia lovvvve his homemade clothes. Bless him heart. He seems so nice tho. They just hood

Jenny
    He owns ALL HIP HOP

You’on think he could’ve addressed MORE? :eek:

:eek:

**** must mean “toes” or “fingers” or something. GOT TO. :think:

:yes: that’s it. Bytch don’t suck toes. :phew: I understand that.

LMMFAOOOOOO :crying1: She know she is really uptight. She knows. She working on it. :crying1: She was telling me about him kinda guiding her head down there? Mayne I was WEAK laughing.

@DTS
    “You know I think like you sometimes…… But my money spends just like a dudes

This cat claims he trying to be socially responsible, but he’s not IMB ”

Yeah. This dude here is a bytch. Period. Prolly saw his daughter showing signs of being a hoe and he wanted to blame it on someone. :lol:

…but yall can’t do what we can and vice versa tho.

—————————
    :rofl: They both are tho, but that lil one :phew: The way they do their makeup :phew: Hood girl, Hood

*chants positive affirmations* :yes:
    __________________________

:nun:

Tootie looks like just
    _________________________________

wait so you think the other one looks….dare I say it….good? :shocked: :rofl:

they aint ugly to me but whatever they look like is even. they do kinda look like they fought hurricane katrina barehanded but im cool with that. I still :heart: them.

:rofl: couldnt be that other 4 letter word. not in 2014 :nono:

:hahaha: My friend a straight prude. :lol: We getting to the bottom of it tho. Childhood issues.

—————
    Im DONE with you :wail: DONE

Oh and Nancy she don’t get a dear draya from me. She clearly ain’t worth shyt.

:thankyou:
    :hi: :ghost:

:offtopic:

San – Girl, That RED VELVET Cheesecake is the TRUTH

It made it debut about 5 years ago. It usta to be called Stephanie’s Red Velvet Cheesecake. Shamed that I know that history.

:kona:

@OTB
    “She know she is really uptight. She knows. She working on it. She was telling me about him kinda guiding her head down there? Mayne I was WEAK laughing.”

I would be sooooo mad. Like, phuck. Do that nigga buy her chit or anything?

Man, we would have to sit down and discuss our “future” over that chit.

Sun Boo

Cover all that shat up! :lol:

Matchsticks says:

So many things wrong with this letter:

1. That pic of Nicki is explicit, and I didn’t think she NEEDED to do all that, but I am not MAD at her at all…as a matter of fact, I was mad at myself for looking at that ass after a friend showed it to me on his cell phone and wanting to keep looking! :ashamed: #asssittingright

2. Bruh, if you gonna compare folks to Nicki, know who to choose…Don’t use Ruby Dee and Maya Angelou when a better comparison would be Etta James or Millie Jackson

3. It sounds like you’re in your feelings for her not following you on twitter anymore and want to reconnect, ya know, for blog purposes… :winky: …your letter was completely cheapened with that ending…

:tea:

Milky says:

I done went to a meeting and we still up in hur??? I guess I will ansa OTB’s question!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    gurl these hoes was up there just lollygagging around the pole :thankyou: <—–hand more moves than them. One bish came and asked me did I want a lapdance, I said hell to the naw not if you going to be walking like you was on stage. I told her you need to twerk bish twerk, work that azz like it goin outta style, bish drop it real low and pick it up, make it clap bish, shait at least act like you wanna dance. that is why yo azz broke!! :facepalm:

San – Girl, That RED VELVET Cheesecake is the TRUTH

——————–
    AINT it tho! :wallslides: I was taking a chance and love it :heart: Still got some :eek: Didn’t know it was out that long :lol:

Got damn is that Tsk Tsk letter or love letter

It’s like 4 pages.

Jeez

Jenny
    He owns ALL HIP HOP

You’on think he could’ve addressed MORE? :eek:

I don’t DISRESPECT his opinion. I just think its ill-informed like a lot of ppl when it comes to men and women. The basics like Ice T being a pimp and such were glossed over so he could focus on Nicki’s ass. It makes no sense. Artists can influence sure enough. But parents actually affect what goes down with their kids so we have to be the ones to guide them in the way we want them to go.

Mofos wanna allow Hip Hop to go right on down the toilet, and not say not shyt to none of these cats BUT you wanna say something to the woman

__________________________

:yes:
    low hanging fruit… :tea:

fought hurricane katrina barehanded
    ________

OMFG :rofl: :rofl:

Shamed that I know that history.

:rofl: :rofl:

___________________________

:rofl: dont he tho? the other day I said to myself it aint no way in hell Gucci made that boolshyt. :nono:

they remind me of ppl I know. kitchen always dirty but they steady offering you a plate.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DTS
    “You know I think like you sometimes…… But my money spends just like a dudes

This cat claims he trying to be socially responsible, but he’s not IMB ”

…but yall can’t do what we can and vice versa tho.

I concur :tea: #itdontworkthatwayandimokwithit :lol:

VDot says:

I WANT SOME CARAMEL CAKE!! :crying: Somebody make it for me real quick and have it waiting for me when I get home! :biggrin:

@User your Friend – Love the Gravie :tea;

BYE GIRL

——————
    :hahaha: I don’t think its gonna be quick

I would be sooooo mad. Like, phuck. Do that nigga buy her chit or anything?

Man, we would have to sit down and discuss our “future” over that chit.
    _________

:lol: He loves her!!! He takes very good care of her too. Said she had some good pussy and everything. The other day we was chiefing and he was like she could walk down the skreet butt booty but just don’t give the ass away :hahaha: It works for them. Listen five years ago she wasn’t even THINKN about giving a nigga no head. Now she wanna “learn” and chit. WUV. :heart: :love:

…but yall can’t do what we can and vice versa tho.
    _____________________________________

right :clap: like when we hit yall, you cant hit us back! :tea:

Jenny
    He owns ALL HIP HOP

You’on think he could’ve addressed MORE? :eek:

————
    Same here! No disagreement with his Opinion.

I’m more on WHAT’S HIS OBJECTIVE?

+++++++++++++++++++++
    You spoke with Mista. Umm Okay Glad you guys are friends now.

Wasting time says:

hey do kinda look like they fought hurricane katrina barehanded but im cool

:goodnight:

This Just … I can’t …. Siorry I ever even bought em up !!

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny
    He owns ALL HIP HOP
    You’on think he could’ve addressed MORE?

Personally I don't understand why this guy is even this bytch any energy especially to write a got dayum essay :tea: that is where I have the problem ……. fawk Icki azz :tea: I mean did she really deserve this long azz write up… like for real…… :shrugs: she shouldn't be a considered a leader or influence anybody's damn youth….. he expecting way to much from this bytch :tea: You guys have a good evening :bye:

—————————-
    :rofl: Gucci in the hood :rofl: I feel like I’m in a time warp when I’m watching that show, but I like em

Milky says:

@dtts :kiss: fresh cherry chappystik How you be?

@Otb, so who he going to for the head then :eek: :tea:

Sun_Tooth says:

creekmur lost his credibility when he fired the real illseed :yes:

Of all the Black women he chose..I aint mad. Cause it shows JUSt how fukking idiotic he is. Maya was a prostitute, as in sold ass! And didn’t Ruby Dee and Ozz get down with the get down? Tiny and Tip’s ALLEGDED style? :crying1: He didn’t do the education.

——————-
    <—- :crying1: :bye: Jenie

I would be sooooo mad. Like, phuck. Do that nigga buy her chit or anything?

Man, we would have to sit down and discuss our “future” over that chit
    _________________________

:lol: not all men care about that. hell, black women JUST started sucking dyck in the last few years because yall kept throwing what white girls do in our faces. now we out here making the ass do hydrolics mainly because we know they cant. gotta keep one up on the competition.

Yall see the teens that invented the cake in a spray can?!?! :lol:

I just knew they got it from the Roses :rofl: :rofl:

Sun_Tooth says:

pucci goot, but five years of no oral is very immoral.

:bye: my chocolate drop :lick:

:whistle:

My Anaconda Don’t Want None
    Unless you got buns hunnnnn :shakebutt:

:party:

================+++++++++++++++++++==============
    Like I said, got damn why was it so long. Like its a “homage” love letter (the kind the little boys do in 5th grade) But really want to bust.

_______

Ha Ha Haaaaa. Shortcut cake:

Box mix! yellow cake. Add an extra egg. Use evap milk in place of the water or regular milk and viola. :yes: It will do in a pinch and it only takes 15mins. You will have to make your own icing tho. :lol: And your own cake. :lol: but I cut the time down. YOure welcome! :lolsign:

——————
    :hahaha: I don’t think its gonna be quick

_________

I know :crying: I think I’m about to have to nigga-rig up a caramel cake. Box cake + throw some caramel sauce in there and WALLA MAGIC :eyeroll:

:bye: my chocolate drop :lick:
    +===============

Hey boo :hug:

right :clap: like when we hit yall, you cant hit us back! :tea:

LOVE IT :hahaha:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Jenny
    He owns ALL HIP HOP
    You’on think he could’ve addressed MORE?

:waves: @ Ride that Pony :wink:

My Bay Bay!!! :kiss: :hug:

:stop: Wait! He fired Illseed? :huh:

#iaintwentonthatsiteinyearsbutimmadnow :hahaha:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    LTOSR you take that byke. These hoes been suckin dack since the beginning of time. At least I know I been sucking dack for more than a few years… #toohonest :kona:

San – Girl, That RED VELVET Cheesecake is the TRUTH

__________________________________

Looking! :hi: *positions self between you and the window*
    we were JUST at a place that offered Red Velvet Cheesecake for dessert! It’s called the Blue Dolphin and it’s in crofton MD. unfortunately, the way their portions was set up :pizza: :eek: :nono: no room for dessert, coffee, air… :phew:

You spoke with Mista. Umm Okay Glad you guys are friends now.

Tell mista im still “that dude”. :crying1: :hahaha:

Mista say that’s a man name! :no: You tried it. :rofl:

:waves: :heehaw: :hahaha:

Milky :kiss: <—Mango :grill:

*adds a :cosign: to 220*

If yall only knew how much my font has grown…praise Jesus. :lol:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers

They still have an Illseed, but it’s not the same one from a few years ago.

Just Looking says:

You fuggn remember that shiat. He is nuts!!!!!

Like did I meat DeSean before or after my critical illness.

I :love: that FEWL

Unless you got buns hunnnnn

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    You can dew sit bends and sit ups
    But please dont lose that buttocks

BABY.GOT.BACK.

Raleigh girl with a Dur-ham booty :shakebutt:

@Otb, so who he going to for the head then :eek: :tea:

San we had stopped trying to convince her. She came to us asking. So I will ask her later. :tea: You saying exactly what I said fren. :tea:

Milky says:

@just hey boo!!! :pray: please try to be shait!!!

BOL :hahaha: :yes:

_________________________________

:eek: look… is your cell phone bout charged? …cause :phew: i need for you to leave… :ghost:

BABY.GOT.BACK.

Little in the middle
    But she gots much byke

:whistle:

User Friendly says:

thats a lie and you know it. it be the fronting so called good girls that get with a promising dude, trying to play all coy and innocent. then the first time she go down, she swallow it whole. :eek:

pucci goot, but five years of no oral is very immoral.

:hahaha: :rofl: Ion know if me and you gonna be able to font dance Sun. You done laid the law down about your heritage but you got the nerve to be rhyming love-me-long-time style in your responses. :tape:

Is this like how Black ppl be like I can say nigga but I wish anybody would say nigga to me? :hahaha:

————————-
    Well they said everything aint perfect butterum :hahaha: If he guiding, he like it. Each one, teach one then :fistbump:

@Otb, so who he going to for the head then

San we had stopped trying to convince her. She came to us asking. So I will ask her later. You saying exactly what I said fren.
    ____________________________

I remember a guy told me he didnt like it. he said it made his girl look like a hoe and it felt disrespectful. :shrugs:

Milky says:

“She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends”

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers

They still have an Illseed, but it’s not the same one from a few years ago.

A fake one? Da fugg? :blink:
    ==================
    COOKING :kiss:

My Bay Bay!!! :kiss: :hug:
    _________

So crazy you said that right over me! bananas. :heart: :lol:

San ah make ya dance says:

I was too young to know that song, but knew it :eek: That’s when my people were in the “world” tho :hahaha:

“She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends”

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

—————
    Interesting, indeed :yes: He should be observed.

Just Looking says:

:waves: @ Fancy Nancy – Ummm Hmmm, will try that next time instead of Four Seasons Grill.

Ohhh I seen it….It’s a pretty big standalone building.

Mista talking bout he ate there before.

I told him, please send date, time, receipts or don’t mention it. OR GET CUT OR FORGET ABOUT IT.

P.S. Mostly jumps for DUBB.

I :love: that FEWL

I still laugh about that to this day. When the police said he liked my name and that it was purty, I was like Awww thanks :love: *in my head “take that Mister!”*

User Friendly says:

@Otb, so who he going to for the head then

____________________________

Gay? :eek:

@Otb, so who he going to for the head then
    ___________________________

you let their love be! :chase:
    she is SEW mean :nono: :lol:

*in my head “take that Mister!”*

Milky says:

“She looks like one of those rap guys girlfriends”
    ================
    Small Waist, Big Ole Bootay, weaves, Bright Lipstank.

Eyeliner out to your ear.

Sun_Tooth says:

I dont know-know it but I dont think all women suck dyck. most do but not all. even the ones that do be stopping after marriage.

I know, cuz I was the clean up woman this one time in band camp. :ashamed:

San
    It’s en route! Just saw thee e-mail :bounce:

you let their love be! :chase:
    she is SEW mean :nono: :lol:
    ————-
    I tried. Just curious :eek: :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    more LTOSR was this ninja trying to fluck you?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

*in my head “take that Mister!”*

+++++++++++++++++++
    Opens window considering a jump.

libra80sbaby says:

I really like his letter. True, and thought provoking. :applause: He is right. :yes: :heart:

I have read about strange fellows like this. :think: I wanna case study him. I bet he had some “bad experience” with oral sex. :eek:

:eek: Did he see his mama? Did he get a whooping for watching flicks? :think: Did somebody do that to him..a babysitter perhaps? A sibling.. :| Sads. Nevermind. I don’t wanna dissect no mo. :no:

Gay?

:chase: NO! yall think everything thats differnt is gay :rofl:

they were from a different culture.

It’s en route! Just saw thee e-mail :bounce:
    —————-
    :happy: I hope you like it :eek:

Hey boo :hug:

:blink: but… but, she nat talmbout… :ghost:

Eyeliner out to your ear.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    I was with you until THIS, then :thinking: then touching my face to do it :dead:

:pizza:

So, what the FcuK? that post/letter is wayyy too long for my liking

BOL he tried it! :nono: :shank:

——————
    #247 :yes: Because I don’t mind time off, ya know

I have read about strange fellows like this. I wanna case study him. I bet he had some “bad experience” with oral sex.

Did he see his mama? Did he get a whooping for watching flicks? Did somebody do that to him..a babysitter perhaps? A sibling.. Sads. Nevermind. I don’t wanna dissect no mo
    _____________________________

no just the physical position of it looked subservient to him and he aint like to see her like that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    more LTOSR was this ninja trying to fluck you?

Something :eek:

Milky says:

I know, cuz I was the clean up woman this one time in band camp.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    moves in closer and puts mic to your mouf. Stop dont suck it!!! Tell me about this cleaning job you was doing?

Eyeliner out to your ear.

:hahaha: :rofl:

outsidethebox

sorta :lol:

User, she’en know what she was doing :ha:
    *snickers* Theee right mouf would’ve had him calling for his moms or somebody :rofl: :rofl:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Eyeliner out to your ear.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    _____
    Half way to ear. I don't understand that.

Why are people eyebraws so dark, or they using eyeliner pencil or sharpie?

REal Question

________

More :rofl: :rofl:

It’s en route! Just saw thee e-mail
    ~~~~~~~
    whaTchU gettin hussie, did u get ur watch? C Milian had an all white one on the other day
    :tea:

more LTOSR was this ninja trying to fluck you?

no, silly. :lol:

it takes all kinds to make the world go round.

It’s en route! Just saw thee e-mail :bounce:

:facepalm: #somebodysintroublefornotremindingmeonpurpose

Thank you! :bow:

LuvLife

One of San’s Custom Tanks :winky:

:nun:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

look… is your cell phone bout charged? …cause i need for you to leave…
    ______________________________

why I gotta geaux? you know thats how it goes in the hood. the person with the dirtiest house always wants to babysit. the person with the nastiest kitchen with the kitty litter box next to the stove always talmbout “you hungry? I jess cooked. you want a plate?” :smh:

always want somebody to come and sit a spell on they pissy stained couch.

______________________________

:fistbump: :rofl:

sorta :lol:
    _________

I can respect it. :lol: So I wont check it.

But forgive me in advance when I talk about certain women of a certain persuasion and their inability to drive like other persuasions… Ion mean it in a bad way and I formed it on years of research so its true in my head :lol: Its all love.

Opens window considering a jump.

Nevermind. I don’t wanna dissect no mo
    ________________________

*pushes both of em out the window* :rolleyes:
    *sighs, does the ‘now that that’s outta the way’ hands*

the person with the nastiest kitchen with the kitty litter box next to the stove always talmbout “you hungry? I jess cooked. you want a plate?” :no:
    __________________________________

:no: i don’t want a snack <<<Phaedra lil son's voice

West Coast Chick says:

I HONESTLY THINK THAT THE OWNER OF ALLHIPHIP.COM SHOULDNT LOOK TO NIKKI OR ANY OTHER ARTIST TO SET AN EXAMPLE FOR HIS DAUGHTER, THATS WHAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE IS FOR, STUPID LOL!!

YOU CANT COVER YOUE CHILD’S EYES EVERYTIME SOMETHING TASTELESS IS EXPOSED. YOU HAVE TO BE A BIGGER INFLUENCE IN YOUR CHILD’S LIFE. TALK TO HER ABOUT MORALS AND VALUES. NIKKI’S PHOTO SHOULDNT HAVE ANY EFFECT ON HOW YOUR DAUGHTER IS BROUGHT UP, BESIDES THERE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT SECTOR OF MUSIC SHE AN LISTEN TO…ITS CALLED CHRISTIAN MUSIC. THEY NORMALLY KEEP THEIR CLOTHES ON LOL!!!

IF YOUR DAUGHTER GROWS UP TO BE COME A WHORE, DONT LOOK AT NIKKI TO BLAME..BLAME YOURSELFM YOUR WIFE AND ANY OTHER TANGIBLE PERSON WHO HAS HAD DIRECT INVOLVEMENT IN YOUR CHILD’S LIFE.

TV AND RADIO ISNT REAL….NIKKI ISNT REAL…THATS NOT EVEN HER REAL NAME. SHE’S MAKING MONEY DOING WHAT SHE DOES…LIKE IT OR NOT!

MAYBE YOU SHOULD START WITH AN OPEN LETTER TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER…NIKKI DOESNT EVEN HAVE KIDS.

BTW: IM DYING TO READ HIS OPEN LETTER TO RIHANNA AND HER TIDDY’S LMAO

Crimsontide says:

Yes! They are trying hard to force “us” to like & accept her. I still make the stank face every time I see her and hear her smart ass remarks. John, you seem nice and all’at, but I can’t ride with you on your choice for a life partner. :mad:

Crimsontide says:

Cot dammit! I just googled Big Freedia. The hayul is that?! :no: :wail:

Crimsontide says:

Cot dammit! I just googled Big Freedia. The hayul is that?! :no: :wail:

I LOVE Big Freedia! that’s my favorite reality show. It’s very entertaining. No fighting or water tossing. This is how reality shows should be. :yes:

Crimsontide says:

@Sandra oh there’s a show? I just googled pics. Let me go try to find some videos.

yay! me and Sandra have something in common :happy: