Hugh Hefner Reaches Out to Kendra Wilkinson With Words of Wisdom

Kendra Wilkinson and Hugh Hefner

Reality TV star Kendra Wilkinson is having a difficult time coming to terms with the loss of her marriage to former NFL star Hank Baskett.

Kendra’s friends are rallying around her in a show of support. The mother of 2 has been in constant contact with her ex-beau Hugh Hefner since finding out her husband was cheating on her with a man, US Weekly reports.

From US Weekly:

Hefner, 88, has phoned the San Diego native several times since news of Baskett’s alleged affair with transgender model Ava Sabrina London broke in June, a source tells Us.
“He told her to come to the Playboy Mansion any time,” the insider says of the businessman, who dated Wilkinson for four years until 2008. “He’s been supportive and hates that Kendra is going through this.”

“This,” of course, refers to the model’s marital strife with Baskett in the wake of reports that the former NFL pro, 31, cheated on his wife of four years while she was eight months pregnant with their second child, daughter Alijah, 7 weeks. (The couple also have a 4-year-old son, Hank IV.)

• Video Shows Hank Baskett Creeping With a Transsexual
  • Kendra Wilkinson Flushed Her Wedding Ring Down the Toilet
  • Kendra Wilkinson Introduces the World To Her ‘Perfect’ Baby Boy
  • Report: Beyonce Destroyed By Husband Jay Z’s Cheating

41 Responses to “Hugh Hefner Reaches Out to Kendra Wilkinson With Words of Wisdom”

CHA CHA says:

Personally I think she should forgive him and move on..it was a nasty mistake but she shouldn’t let the powers of this world tear her family apart :shrug: Maybe he can get counseling and they can fade in to obscurity. Thats just my opinion :shrug:

JuanHustle says:

I see what Hef did there.. Reel em on back in, Hef..

Ms Peaches says:

So goldielock’s had to find out the hard way, that a man is gonna be a man. Those are Sandra’s words not mine.

CHA CHA says:

Unless he on some Mister Cee type shyt….then fugget about it :shase: :shank: :whip:

MsB2u says:

Cheating with a women is one thing but with a man that’s just nasty
      Move on Kendra move on

VDot says:

Hugh said my cawk may be old and wrinkly, but it don’t buss off no dack on the face :rofl:

VDot says:

Unless he on some Mister Cee type shyt

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I think that’s exactly what he’s on. This is just the time he got caught. That wasn’t his first time at the dack rodeo :no: :hahaha:

SayitAintSo says:

:facepalm: ….Hank seemed :homo: to me from jump…just my thoughts, but thats none of my business tho

CHA CHA says: Unless he on some Mister Cee type shyt….then fugget about it :chase: :shank: :whip:
      `~~~~~~
      Isnt this the SAME Thing?

SayitAintSo says:

:offtopic: anyone else see those Daquan meme’s :lol: …social media I’ll tell ya

VDot says:

————-
      :cosign: and :dead:

Hugh keeps it real

Hershey says:

chile ain’t no fixing a marriage when your man wants dyck. ain’t a woman alive who’s cooch is wet enough, tight enough or pretty enough to compete with dyck. DIVORCE HIM AND MOVE ON. :coffe:

Hershey says:

:coffee: dang flabbit I can’t type for shyt today

Ni ni says:

Personally I think she should forgive him and move on..it was a nasty mistake but she shouldn’t let the powers of this world tear her family apart Maybe he can get counseling and they can fade in to obscurity. Thats just my opinion
      by CHA CHA
      :sarcasm: ???

She moving on. Hank sucked at football. Cost my son Peyton Manning a ring.

He ain’t got not bread. Don’t worry. She prolly already got a new nigga living with her.

SayitAintSo says: :offtopic: anyone else see those Daquan meme’s
      ~~~~~~~~~
      what was that all about I seen “DaQuan” trending the other day

San ah make ya dance says:

Yo Hef :cell: Can I come back? The kids won’t be a prob :rofl:

___________________________________

i think you’re right

Man, I just don’t care™ says:Hank sucked at football. Cost my son Peyton Manning a ring.
      ~~~~~~
      :rofl: Hank getting donked on the head with that on side kick that could have won the Colt’s that game :dead:
      laWD life aint been the same for Hank since

HANK has been back at the HOUSE W/Kendra :tea:

Hershey says:

luVn_liFe… says:

SayitAintSo says: anyone else see those Daquan meme’s
      ~~~~~~~~~
      what was that all about I seen “DaQuan” trending the other day
      _______________________________

when you find out please share, I saw Meek Mill mention it during his twitta beef with Wale

:offtopic: Just left for lunch. Had to walk out the back door :no: receptionist gone call me bc someone popped up to meet me and wanted to know if I had a minute :stop: FIRST OF BALL I only emailed them on behalf of someone who I thought wasn’t at work and a colleague asked me to help since it was time sensitive. As soon as I hit send I heard the person’s voice. I sent the person the paperwork and walked down to my desk from the conf room. As SOOON as I got down that 1 flight to my desk Reception called saying Mr :cell: is here and he wanted to know if he could just talk some things over with you and meet. I was HEATED :cuss: I said no I am late for an appointment! Then I said matta fack he should be meeting with _____ he just walked in CALL HIM. Get the FOH. How you gone magically show up at my job 30 seconds after I email you saying you was in the neighborhood??? I WORK DOWNTOWN!!! You gotta park hoe. The Receptionist was like :bite: when I said no I can’t meet him and call buddy.
      People got nerve I tell ya.
      Or mine or gone.
      Pray for me y’all. I am normally so chill on the job :rofl:

@LUVN
      “Hank sucked at football. Cost my son Peyton Manning a ring.
      ~~~~~~
      laWD life aint been the same for Hank since

HANK has been back at the HOUSE W/Kendra

Nigga couldn’t catch a big azz football with his hands but I bet if they threw a dildo at him on that same play he woulda caught that muthaphucka with his mouf.

Ol gay azz dyck suckin nigga. smh.

Draya Michele — I DIDN’T BREAK UP WITH NFL STAR … ‘I’m Damn Near Married’
      :facepalm:

__________________________________________

:no: that’s so harsh… :rofl: :rofl:

Ol gay azz dyck suckin nigga. smh.

CHA CHA says:

Forgive :yes: but that ninja would have to go :nono: that right there is grounds for divorce :rules: … I like Hugh Hef :yes:

Ol gay azz dyck suckin nigga. smh.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :chase: MAN BWaahahahahaa!! Lawd I caint stand YOU! :rofl: :rofl:

User Friendly says:

Ol gay azz dyck suckin nigga. smh.

:ghost:

jeniefrumdabloc says: Forgive :yes: but that ninja would have to go
      ~~~~~~~~~
      Kendra has HANK Back at the house with her, said she needs help with the kids, and he aint bout to be some where lounging fondling man made ducks
      while she runs ragged behind them chirrens
      :tea:

Hank’s OL DYKEFACE a.s.s. :shank:

:newpost: Oh yeah tell me how it sounds

:newpost: NEW MUSIC Ursh/ICKii

bama_n_jersey says:

Who and the world directed us to the video of that girl’s mother??? I really want to unsee the 1 minute I just watched…Was she directing the video???

SayitAintSo says:

what was that all about I seen “DaQuan” trending the other day
      ________________________

Basically Daquan is an invisible black man who traps all day
      The meme consists of a white family asking about Daquan, and the white girls response is basically anything Daquan tells them

Family: Becky how is Daquan going to support you
      Becky: He’s got a mean jump shot and his mixtape drops next week
      :facepalm:

CHA CHA says:

guess I didnt realize he was a repeat OFFender :shrug: In that case fuqq that niqqa let him juggle ballz the rest of his life :hahaha:

OpinionHated says:

Whatever she does God bless them – but me personally I ain’t phucking with no man who likes d*ck and this would be a deal breaker for me….

I can’t believe some are saying to forgive him and he’s been sleeping with a man wth? Let me mind my business because it couldn’t be me! NO mam! :tea:

I Run New York says:

“CHA CHA says:

Personally I think she should forgive him and move on..it was a nasty mistake but she shouldn’t let the powers of this world tear her family apart :shrug: Maybe he can get counseling and they can fade in to obscurity. ”

WTF? He likes men. I don’t think counseling can “fix” that lol

Jessie says:

____________________________________________________________________
      You’re kidding right?

When they first married, I thought that Kendra was getting the better end of the deal. Not! Hank has destroyed a family and left 2 beautiful children without a father in the house with them. And for what? To mess around with another man! That’s just retched.