Kendra Wilkinson Flushed Her Wedding Ring Down the Toilet

Kendra Wilkinson without her ring

Kendra Wilkinson was so enraged after hearing about her husband’s affair with a transsexual, that she threw her wedding ring in the toilet and flushed it. She also threw her wedding photos in the pool and punched holes in the walls, according to US Weekly.

In the new issue of Us Weekly, the 29-year-old former Playboy model initially laughed off reports that her husband Hank Baskett, 31, was cheating on her with transsexual Eva London, 25.

A source tells the magazine that Kendra “flipped out” when she discovered unexplained charges on Baskett’s credit card.

From US Weekly:

As Us Weekly exclusively reported earlier on July 1, Wilkinson flushed her wedding ring down the toilet in a rage over Baskett’s cheating scandal. A source told Us that she initially laughed off the reports of his infidelity but grew suspicious and “started snooping” when he didn’t rush to clear his name.

She “flipped out,” the source said, when she discovered an unexplained charge on her spouse’s credit card that confirmed his fling, which occurred when she was eight months pregnant. “She was extremely angry,” the insider told Us, noting that Wilkinson also threw her wedding photos into the pool and punched walls in the home she shares with Baskett in Calabasas, CA.

Kendra and Baskett have a newborn daughter Aalijah, and son Hank Baskett IV, 4.

• Video Shows Hank Baskett Creeping With a Transsexual
  • Celebrity Seed: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beatz, Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett
  • Kendra Wilkinson Introduces the World To Her ‘Perfect’ Baby Boy
  • Report: Beyonce Destroyed By Husband Jay Z’s Cheating
  • Photo: Fletch/Splash News

119 Responses to “Kendra Wilkinson Flushed Her Wedding Ring Down the Toilet”

Dani says:

Dang…I feel sorry for her!

Dani says:

Dang…I feel sorry for her!

ShadeQueen46 says:

Flush it? I would of pawned it. Reality tv destroys relationships. Oan I heard Niko from l&hh atl is married & not to Mimi :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

I heard this earlier girl :popcorn: She mad for real huh?

OpinionHated says:

Hank is a dweeb anyway – Kendra and those tig old bitties can find some other idiot to wed – Taye Diggs is single I hear.

Honestly though she must be mad cause he cheated and not because of who he cheated with cause she phucked Hugh and that is beyond gross – his wrinkled sagging balls slapping her azz as he hit it from behind – hides eyes and runs away screaming…..

Hershey says:

Bad thing about reality stars is when a story breaks I tend to think it’s for the show’s ratings :tea: like T.I. and Tiny. but if it’s true, I feel for her. I never got the :homo: vibe from him

missyJ says:

Oan I heard Niko from l&hh atl is married & not to Mimi

=============

She Canadian.. it don’t count

Well that was dumb, she should have sold it. And added a lil provocativeness to it. . .
      FOR SALE the Ring my butt loving husband presented to me straight outta his ass
      :tea:

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Why the HELL you flush it!!!!! Dumb ass.

missyJ says:

Kendra, listen honey, so your man likes to play with the pickle but did yew die?

ShadeQueen46 says:

Oan I heard Niko from l&hh atl is married & not to Mim

Althea is also married. I met him. He’s a nice looking man. He financed her struggling singing career. She always wanted to be a starruh. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

Her and that pony tail :/

OpinionHated says:

Wait you mean there is more than one woman desperate enough to be with Nikko – that sickly pathetic pressed soccer sock wearing characture….

That reminds me. I must search for those pics I tool of Althea way back in the day. :tea:

coco creamy says:

this happen more often that people think, alot of men are doing this and going home back to the wives like nothing is happening, its not just celebs AT ALL :coffee:

missyJ says:

She might have more money than Hank… cheaper to keep him (it don’t rhyme but it’s still true)

initially laughed off reports

So you say she was #sleep.

:hahaha: Anything you say OTB13 be like ” :no: SLEEP.. ”

:hahaha: Oh Kendra. Seems like a nice girl but I never got the appeal. Too bad he lied tho. :| Cheating I might can forgive. You lie to me..treat me like im dumb tho and I will forget you so fass.

San ah make ya dance says:

Gotta feel some type of way tho when a dack to the face make ya man squirt and yo :tittays: Don’t :no: Shameful

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

Look she already knew his proclivities BEFORE they got married just like Tim Duncan’s wife. She just doesn’t like that the public now knows about it. I knew it was some funny ish the way he would allow all them dudes up in the house ogling his wife.

SOTHERNGRL says:

***************************
      I thought that Rule #1 of the cheating husband handbook was to pay for everything in cash or put that chit on your BFF who aint married card.These new age nicca dont een know how to cheat for one thang.

Her and that pony tail :/
      _______

I was imagining a scrunchie on it :thankyou:

VDot says:

She said :nono: I can’t compete with a d!ck. If you like d!ck, I lose by default :crying:

San ah make ya dance says:Gotta feel some type of way tho when a dack to the face make ya man squirt
      ~~~~
      shoot I feel some typa way for her bout that :blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

I was imagining a scrunchie on it :thankyou:
      ——————-
      Oh its there :yes: :lol: poor thing never did know what to do with herself

SOTHERNGRL says:

that she threw her wedding ring in the toilet and flushed it.
      **************
      Now what I want to know is where were her real friends. You dont flush it down the damn toilet you take that chit to Beverly Hills Pawn and get you some change. FOH

:nun: Caged bird singing :wail: puppylove says:

by SOTHERNGRL
      ____________________€

Men don’t think when they cheat. That’s why they get caught.

Real talk. That hurts my feelings ion even know that dude.

coco creamy says:

^^^ THIS! Black women are #2 behind gay men for HIV infection rates. Not black men — black women! LET.THAT.SINK.IN. :coffee:

These new age nicca dont een know how to cheat for one thang.

Disrespectful. :yes: Their THOTS too. Used to be honor amongst cheaters. Now :no: .

San ah make ya dance says:

You have to have it to give it :shrugs: so gay white men dishing it to us? I really don’t want the answer tho :tea:

Hershey says:

Sad, sad day…once upon a time you only had to watch out for the heaux down the street…no you have to watch out for her and her brother Lathawrence :tea:

FOR SALE the Ring my butt loving husband presented to me straight outta his ass
      _________________________________

:hahaha: :crying1: :ghost:

she got no worries… by the time she finish getting spousal and child support, he wont have nan dime left for top-shelf tranny poonani :no: it’ll all be back alley boi bussie from now on :sad:

oh, and he deserves whatever she does to him. iont even like this girl, but how dare you marry AND knock me, all the while knowing you want something/someone totally different! like what you like, but be honest about it! :nono:

_________________________

SLEEP – OTB13.

:hahaha: :rofl: With nicki face..saying you don’t want the ansa? I love. :heart:

San ah make ya dance says:

———————-

SOTHERNGRL says:

@OTB honey listen. Mr Southern has a friend who was stepping out on his wife. Thought he was okay cause the chick was married too. Her husband found out she was cheating wanted a divorce; she mad and wanna tell old boy wife about them cause she got caught. No honor among thieves at all.

San ah make ya dance says:

SLEEP – OTB13.

———————
      <—-Exactly, :peace: It's time to go now

She balling like dat? Ain’t that his money she’s living off of? She’s throwing away valuable items. Oh well, her loss…..all the way around.

she got no worries… by the time she finish getting spousal and child support
      ~~~~~~
      @NAN
      I think Kendra has more money than DYKEFaceHank. . Ive read before he has a good education and IS Book smart

:yes: Everythang. Do not take away my right to decide for myself fewl. :stop: But you know what? She should’ve known no red blooded (ok, pank blooded in this case..) American mayne was just gonna wife and be docile behind Hefner’s leftovers. :nono: She HAD to have given some concessions.

SOTHERNGRL says:

These new age nicca dont een know how to cheat for one thang.

________________________

:think: you sho is right! i mean, after the Tiger debacle, you’da thunk man hoes everywhere woulda took some classes or sum :no:

Shame on it! Wanna ruin four lives!

I read a book last year, loved it too, The Cheating Curve…cant rem by who but it kinda reminds me of this! The man didn’t want her back either. I rem reading it at the time and being kinda “touched” and affected by it cause that was a fairly new sentiment for me (someone who has trouble committing..) that the man didn’t “want” her back. *Bey stank face* I was like :huh: wait…he want a divorce? :lol: IDK why im used to men roughing it out I guess :shrug:

~~~~~~
      that shyte happened to me. i was the CHEATER, ol boy’s girl found out, stalked by son’s father til he believed her.
      Whey they do that Shyte AT!

and her brother Lathawrence
      __________________________

“Lathawrence” :rofl: :rofl:

:phew: :think: he work at the beauty shop or nah?

Night San.. :bye: Everyone.

Yall have a lovely night. Don’t let nobody call you anything but your name. They call you coloured? Turn around and say Im called SLEEP. :lol:

Paige says:

So Hank likes to be spanked with a penis???? Darn shame. I hate this for Kendra. I liked her on their show. I liked Hank too! Hopefully she will be a good wife and stay with him (although she’s at risk for exposure to who knows what)…..right Auntie? For the kids sake at least.

Whey they do that Shyte AT!

:rofl: :crine: Sorry LuVie. :rofl:

Hershey says:

For the kids sake :confused: chile…Dr. Phil McGraw said kids would rather be from a broken home, than live in one. I agree. She better toss them kids under her arms and peel the fck out on his a–…visitation, child and spousal support only.

VDot says:

+++++++++++++++++++

OMG :rofl: :rofl:

Hershey says:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

and her brother Lathawrence
      __________________________

“Lathawrence”

he work at the beauty shop or nah
      ________________________________________________

:yes: bond weaves and :blow: jobs on the side :rofl:

Amazoninthelou says:

Kendra better run….real fast…this is a no win situation. If he did it once he will do it again. Look behind the sunglasses she is mortified and broken (her eyes can’t lie). I really feel sorry for her.

VDot says:

Dr. Phil McGraw

_______

Last name threw me off like who is this? :eek: I’m back tho :lol:

Hershey says:

Lmao… Dr. Phil I :heart: his big kuntree a– :lol:

it is KINDA funny Now. :shrug: Life aint bean no Waterford Stairs and I aint bean No GEM

Is that the one you spit on?! :hahaha:

You should’ve tore her head off :shank: <—holding head ONLY :lol:

Check your man, not mine ho :eek:

The nerve of folks :smack:

Luvie! he ain’t got no “athalete” $$$ ?! :bite:

you thank she gon’ have to sue tranniequator like Twon’s wife sued Fannie?

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:Is that the one you spit on?!
      Girl No. that girl came after that madness.

He had to one up me after he found out I was :hump: dude for over a Year :eek:

sochlo504 says:

I gotta test my husband every now and then and suggest we partake in some boarderline gay s%$t and wait for him to flip the hell out on me. He is white though so I wonder if the down low stuff affects both races equally? Any who, she shouldve kept that ring and got some $$$.

Did Kdub do a RECAP today? :eek:

MaYne this FUTBOL game is bananas :bite:

NAN ion thank Hank was in the league long enough, I certainly dont remember any big time sponsors :think:

Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool: says:

how i missed dis? “DYKEFaceHank”
      :rofl: :ghost:

LuvLife DONE IT :hahaha:
      I was gonna comment on it, and forgot! :smack: Guess I’m getting old :oldman:

The nerve of folks :smack:
      ~~~~
      Right, heffa dont come for my PEACEFUL :nun: home cause urs is in disarray :lo:

:tea:

this FUTBOL
      *snickers*

——–
      How he ‘one up’ you? With the skank that told him? :twisted:

Hershey says:

:whistle: Dewwwwwww yewwwwwww stillllll luhhhhhaaahhhhvvvvvv mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh….Meli’sa Morgan…sang ole big head heffa! Dew yew still luhvv meh, ohhwoah ohhwoah… YASSS BTCH YASSSS! Ok, back to the DL post…

:rofl: :rofl: TOO MUCH? Too Soon?
      But he did have Dyke in his FACE… soooo

How he ‘one up’ you? With the skank that told him? :mad:

PAY ATTENTION PUHHHHHleeeeZE!

Okay, Kendra needs to go sit down. Call up Big Daddy :cell: and be like “do you see this ish?” “I KNOW you would have never embarrased me like this?” :wail: :wail:

Until Heff’s wire transfer comes through. Dueces :peace: Hank Peace OUT! :bye:

:steer:

She still got ho years in her yet :waiting:
      Get over this messy ish quick yo (easier said than done but :shrug: )

luVn_liFe… says:

How he ‘one up’ you? With the skank that told him? :mad:

PAY ATTENTION PUHHHHHleeeeZE!

What post # :wail:
      Yeen say it though… Didjew :eek:

Get over this messy ish quick yo (easier said than done but)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Right and YES.

That there is PAINFUL to the mind, heart and soul, her man gets off rubbing one out of another MAN

:no:

#57 :bite:
      Is it missing COMMAS? Or no? :dead:

FOR
      GET
      IT
      :hug:

the girl I spat on was his one up after my rendezvous.

Just Looking says:

:facepalm:

Who does this? Waste of money. JEEZ

Could gave to a non celeb friend. STOOPID

See, this is the kind of stuff, WHITE people do, you are like SHIAT to me, and so is this ring.

TINY BOWL mayne :waves:

Hershey says:

On the book today, we were discussing how back in the day side heauxs knew their place. A man could go to a party with his wife and his side piece would compliment the wife, wink at him and keep it pushing. Today’s heaux is out to destroy households, humilate and take the husband. Man where are the heauxs who know to stay their a– in the shadows? SMDH! and I bet this lady man wants to square up with Kendra too :yes: that’s how they are…rubbing vaseline on their face, thinking Imma beat the shyt outta his wife, cause I’m still a mayne and he should’ve left her long before I was forced to out his a–. Po Po Po Kendra…

Is it missing COMMAS? Or no?
      ~~~~~
      NO Doy! :hahaha:

LuvLife, some ish in life you gots to ignore :rofl: and she should go on a vacay far far away, get some new duck(s), and keep it moving. This “machine” will tear her up if she lets it.

We will see with this one though. I got high hopes for her, just like the hoes in real life :lol: She is strong, and will be ok(hopefully, I mean she has kids, fugg that dikface or how you said it) :tea:

WOOOOWWWWWW!!
      USA Goalie is a BEAST!

Just Looking says:

sochlo504 says:

:welcome:

You are African American, wedded to a White.

Is this correct? :think:

luVn_liFe… says:

the girl I spat on was his one up after my rendezvous.

——-
      Oh, EYE see now :eek:

:hug:

CHA CHA says:

Tu Tu soft voice azz is married :no: What is Benjamino gon do :no: He cant win for losing… I wish him the best

______________________________

it’s no longer a “DL” post :nono: it’s now a “DF” post :yes:
      :whistle: “it’s written all over yo’ face, yuont hafta say a woorrrdd”

Hershey says:

———-
      That sounds about right nowadays :no: Shame!
      AND they are not thinkng about how they look while they are out there trying to “destroy households, humilate and take the husband”

CrackGrandBabySluts :tea:

Thing
      You saying hank let the duck write all over his face? :eek:

Just Looking says:

Hershey says:

++++++++++++
      You are right :yes: My Aunts husband side ho, lived on the same street.

Futher back in the day, they lived cross town, with the 5 kids and no body knew, or dare spoke about it..

Example – Terrerll Owens, his gotdag daddy lived acorss the mofo street.

Today Sidd CHCI :cell: Bish, your man is here. Hold one sec, I’m posting his d y c k in my mouth in instagram. You got it… o kay cool. so whatcha going to do about it? Gonna be at your job in the am to slash your tires. Ho.

My Aunts husband side ho

unable… :ghost:

JLo! you see these boys who left the bottle bombs in the movie theatres?! :facepalm:

Just Looking says:

When my Aunt came to the end of her life. “the sisters” It’s 4 of them that ROLL HARD. Went up North, she came over.

Mama = Who are you?

Side Chic = A cousin

Mama = On whos’s side?

Side Chic – :chase: <<<<running to nearest exit.

:hi:

I gotta go… I’m getting my appetite back and i want a fish dinner :pizza:
      Good night! :steer:

Just Looking says:

@Fancy – Yeap, one look like MOS DEF. YEAP

“A cousin”

seriously, pls log-off… :crying1:
      GOOD DAY TO YOU! :ghost:

Just Looking says:

:bye: Nancy Enjoy Your Fish :pizza:

Crimsontide says:

Sidebar: I saw that Maya Peterson story on :yahoo: home page. I was scared to click on it. I know white folks have that comments section LIT UP!!! They eat stories like that up! As far as Kendra…hayul, I can’t e’em front, I don’t care about her marriage.

sochlo504 says:

@ Just Looking
      :thankyou:
      And yes, this is correct.

sassyshe says:

—————–
      So true and if side chick eva got outta pocket, dude would knock some sense in her. Used to remember as a kid step daddy would be knocking a few chicks upside the head, since he was a dirty cop just assumed it was some dealer’s chick he was roughing up. Came to find out it was side hoes who used to be sending messages to mama that was getting checked

With my granddaddy it was different it was actually my aunts and uncle putting them in check if they even looked sideways at my grandmother

sassyshe says:

I really dont believe Kendra didnt kniw her husband tendecies (realize shes still there in the marriage) I think shes pissed that he did it while she was pregnant and with some ig hoe that dont know how to shut the eff up

mrs_warren_08 says:

There would be nothing he could say or do

Just Looking says:

@Sassy – Yeah, they did some really freaky stuff early on…

Example putting her bra on, maybe her panties.

Sticking her fangas in his tooter…

Would go on, but you get the image :kona:

MisUnderstood says:

Thinking about dating white men. Anything I need to know sochol?

@misunderstood

You definitely should try it! In my exoerience, white men treat me SO well. I date white and black men, but I’ve found that white men aren’t as intimidated by a strong, independent black woman. White men confidently approach me more than black men. Not sure what’s that about. One of my cute black friends said she was never approached by white guys. all the cute white dudes with money always seemed to come my way.

Auntie- that would be a great topic to discuss here!! Interracial dating/ experiences.

Just my 2 cents

JerseyGirl68 says:

When will females learn that defiling the marriage bed with freaky sexual behavior will only create an appetite for more unhealthy freaky sexual behavior within their husband. That will not keep them.

Females should stop having anal and rectum sex with their man because it is unhealthy and destroys the immune system. Thus, the increase in HIV infections and STD among women who engage in such unnatural sexual behavior.

Crimsontide says:

@All Things Fab and Fly – I think that’s because black men have been groomed to despise black women. White men tend to be more knowledgable about history (especially “our” history) and seem to be view us as queens or are intrigued by us.

So, because things were pretty much designed to be this way (you here black folks say a lot that it’s so much easier dating “other” people), I definitely don’t look at white men as my saviour or knight in shining armor.

I definitely get hit on more by white men too.

Crimsontide says:

shoot, I meant *hear

Hershey says:

dating yt mens… watch the ID channel, they stay on there :knife: women up and shyt :lol: JK, JK, JK. They’re aggressive, ‘specially the ones that love chocolate.

San ah make ya dance says:

—————
      :eek: Aren’t those the same thing. EWWWWWWWW

This is unfortunate for Kendra… hope she gets through this :tea:

All Things Fab and Fly says:

@misunderstood
      Just my 2 cents

I use to date a white guy, and he was so nice… Folks just date who ya like and who treats ya with respect shouldn’t matter the color IMO :shrugs: hell I love all men, white, black, spanish etc ….. hell long as he is treating me right…. I attract all colors…. but for some reason its always a damn Taurs fawking man :mad: it never fails :cuss:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: Morning Jenie

JerseyGirl68 says:

:applause: but let em keep on….. :tea: trying to mimick the foolishness on television….. basing their relationships off these weirdo celebs…. if ya want to look up to someone find a real life couple … not these celebs…. I thank God for my parents :bow: true example…. this shyt I see on TV is foreign to me because I never grew up in a dysfunctional home……. Thank you Jesus :nun: Thank ya!

Hey San suga foot :lick:

San ah make ya dance says:

:lol: @Suga foot

I remember back in the day my father use to say “ya better not bring no white man home I know that much” Pops know how I get down …. Now my dad says Jen it doesn’t matter the color … he is a lot more open now because of the state black men are in. My father just wants the best for me, and now he is noticing that I may need to expand my options….. nothing wrong with that…. and that’s saying a lot considering all the civil rights discussions and stories we heard from his experiences from back in the day :yes:

Suga Foot :tea: what you over there laughing about :lick:

MisUnderstood says:

Thinking about dating white men. Anything I need to know sochol?

There is nothing to think about :tea: date someone that respects ya and appreciates ya …. color shouldn’t matter :tea: open ya mind :hug:

VDot says:

I definitely don’t look at white men as my saviour or knight in shining armor.

:cosign:

:newpost:

San ah make ya dance says:

———————–
      :cosign: I would

Anna says:

Flushing your ring down the toilet is just like tearing your marriage license up. It does not make you “un married”. Watch Kendra be a home wrecker and break up Heff’s marriage, and move her son and daughter in the Bunny House.

sochlo504 says:

@misunderstood.
      I don’t have any special advice, wish I did. I don’t look at it in terms of race he’s just a human being like me. There are some differences though but nothing major.