Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Michael Madsen On ‘Black Widow’ Music Video Set

Exclusive - Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Michael Madsen Film 'Black Widow' Music Video

Rapper Iggy Azalea, singer Rita Ora and actor Michael Madsen filmed a KILL BILL inspired music video for Iggy’s single “Black Widow” in Los Angeles. One of the scenes for the video featured Iggy and Rita as femme fatales with samurai swords killing Michael Madsen after trapping him behind a locked gate in an alley. An introduction scene was also filmed in a restaurant where Iggy Azalea is working as a waitress when Rita Ora and Michael Madsen walk in together and sit at a table.

Photos: INFphoto.com

64 Responses to “Rita Ora, Iggy Azalea, Michael Madsen On ‘Black Widow’ Music Video Set”

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

I can’t get into this chick :nono: she sounds like a knockoff of DaBrat to me.. :shrug:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Oh and :yawn: to the dated video idea.. :yawn: again

Jdore says:

I can’t get into this chick she sounds like a knockoff of DaBrat to me..
    —————–
    :cosign:

Auntie how can I get my gravi to change. Since I’ve changed my email address I can’t change my gravi on here (it’s been updated on some other sites but not here)

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Hey nah DTS! :hug:

bama_n_jersey says:

What is that rolled up around her a$$ area in the back shot of Iggy…..

Beta says:

Fetch & mo Fetch :tea:

MzTisch says:

Michael Madsen used to by sexi to me back in the day. Now…not so much.

Morning!

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

@Jadore

when I heard…”First things first..im da realest… I said :nono: no ya not.. youze Daknockoff…

SOTHERNGRL says:

Fetch & mo Fetch
    *******************
    @Beta I was gonna call them fetch1 & fetch2. Like Thing1 And Thing2

San ah make ya dance says:

I want a bob soo bad

San ah make ya dance says:

Yea, I been telling people Iggy whack as shyt :no: some be looking at me crazy cause of Fancy. She still WHACK

SummerBaby says:

:tea:

Beta says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I want a bob soo bad

__________________________

What’s stopping you?

Harlem :hugs: Moi? *hand to AMPLE BOSSOM** I am ALWAYS good :winky:

@Dub :cosign: alladat. I love me some Tommy but that meth faced whore can eat some of the roach spray Beyonce should have fumigated them groupies with :lol: And Tasha might not want to jump a fed. They petty. Oh the driver. He finna die. He too green and got that envious look. I bet Ghost will have to kill him for sleeping with, attacking or bothering Tasha and then 50 will be :angry: cause he killed his son even tho he put it all in motion. Somebody (maybe on here) said they were mad 50 is putting himself in the scenes like Diddy.. Suge voice :if you wanna be down with a REAL crew that won’t be all :danban1: dancing in the videos :blink: come to death row. I personally think 50 is a great actor. I have seen a lot of his movies. He has gotten better. I think he can let rap go.

San ah make ya dance says:

What’s stopping you?
    ————————
    I would prefer it with my own hair, but I know I would want my hair back the next week :no:

MzTisch says:

REAL crew that won’t be all dancing in the videos come to death row. I personally think 50 is a great actor. I have seen a lot of his movies. He has gotten better. I think he can let rap go.

^^^^^
    I agree. I don’t remember the name of the movie, but he was playing a football player whose career was over because he had cancer. I think he did great in that.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

@Sans
    :yes: sooo not hot…

And is it tragic that I can’t (nor care to) tell Iggly and Oral apart? :shrug: <<me not giving a diggidy dammm.. :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

What the heyull are yall talking bout? :cuss: 50 cent, Tasha, Ghost :wtf: :lol:

Beta says:

Get a sew in San

San ah make ya dance says:

@Beta, I wish it was that easy. My @ss gotta go all the way to Chicago to get one with a closure. My small town not hipped to the closures yet and I refuse to fry my hair to match :facepalm:

@Taken Curtis IS a good actor. He has come A LONG WAY. :yes: Cosign.

So ummm who wanted to SLAP Shawn the Driver for giving Tasha some errangs and then how he SNATCHED THEM BITCHES OUT HER HAND. :eek: BUT I wanted to slap the fawk outta HER TOO on how she gonna have GALL to say “she doesnt want the gift to give Ghost the WRONG idea”… :blink: WHET? BISH you been jacking in the car with this dude WATCHING. And that was SHAWN first mistake IMO. He shoulda told Ghost THE FIRST TIME.

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

Beta says:

Get a sew in San
    ———
    That’s what I do. My natural hair is long. I want to be versatile. If I cut my hair I’ll be mad in two weeks and want it back lol

@San: The show Power executive produced by 50 on Starz. It is the BEST show I have seen in a minute. And it has black people as the stars and main characters. I don’t think there has been a show addictive like this since The Wire :yes:

WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink: says:

WHODAT..:hug: Hey nah

Wasting time says:

Nah.
    Ghost catching Tasha with the Boss son would solve all his problems. ALL of them . I think that is why he put him in the suit. Tasha not going to do that though cause she know Ghost wants out and she isn’t about to give him a reason. That’s why she gave the earrings back; everything else is his word against hers; accepting gifts :no:

Tasha is going to find out fist JLO budget is a fed and through it all in Ghost face. Yeah NIGGA you want her; she the cops stupid !

MzTisch says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

^^^^
    :cosign: Pissed we only have tew episodes left in the season….

SummerBaby says:

——————-
    :cosign:

youze Daknockoff…

these chix and their identity crisises :rolleyes:

We went out on Sat. night and my homegirl was like you can watch “Power” tomorrow. :coffee: We should go and have a drink first. NO BISH. Imma be at my HOUSE drankin while the show IS ON. We will have plenty of time after 10 p.m. EST for merriment. Bye Felicia. :hi:

San ah make ya dance says:

————-
    Yall talking bout it, I must get in the know :yes:

Beta says:

I feel you on that San

I don’t think there has been a show addictive like this since The Wire
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I’m feeling like NEVER. AND we got a chocolate sista as the leading lady on the show :thankyou:

Hey @ Wut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

SOTHERNGRL says:

What is that rolled up around her a$$ area in the back shot of Iggy…..
    &&&&&&&&&&&
    Looks like her panties are all bunched up.

MzTisch says:

Started watching for O, but fell for Tommy’s character. Ghost pissed my off acting like a lil bish. The look on his face when Angie dad called him a low-life thug.

:haha: @ Ghost

:love: @ Tommy when he rolled up his arse in the milkshake shop

MzTisch says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who is Michael Madsen?

^^^^^^
    Off the top of my head. He was in Species and Thelma and Louise.

SummerBaby says:

I was :mad: when Ghost kissed Angela in the mouth. I swear I took it personal :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@Wut saying diggidy &?!% :hahaha: that line just tickledy funny bone. The post itself? Meh, not so much.

Side note – Rita has a pretty shape. Is it bought and paid fa, or was it sculpted by the hand of God?

Jesus be a nip and tuck surgeon :yes:

@MZTICH
    “Who is Michael Madsen?

^^^^^^
    Off the top of my head. He was in Species and Thelma and Louise.

that chit was 20 years ago. :shrugs:
    Well, I guess he doin videos now so I guess he still working. :think:

MzTisch says:

@Man,

Yeah, and I think he has hit the bolla hard over the years.

SOTHERNGRL says:

What is that rolled up around her a$$ area in the back shot of Iggy…..
    &&&&&&&&&&&
    Looks like her panties are all bunched up.
    _______________________________

a wayward ass pad :shrugs:

I could see that :thinking: but I feel like the streets have a code and disrespect is disrespect. T.I. told you :rules: THERE WILL BE NO DISRESPECT. Which reminds me we need a post on how Floyd said he smashed the homie. I don’t bee lee it tho :eek:
    @Dub: Oh I agree. I was going to say this is the BEST SHOW EVER. Then I erased it cause I felt like I was too geeked for the blog :yahoo: Power has romance, fashion, corporate, streets, multiple races and plots to keep you on your toes. Ghost suits :bow: I really want them to get Tasha out of the hoodrat mindset so she can slay with her outfits :yes:
    Oh the only thing I don’t like on the show. LaLa. She is a TURRIBLE actress. I know she and 50 are cool and she plays the role of the ghetto loud chicken head friend well I guess :rolleyes: But even that seems like she is reading a teleprompter to me that got cut off mid scene.

“Who is Michael Madsen?

^^^^^^
    Off the top of my head. He was in Species and Thelma and Louise.

that chit was 20 years ago.
    Well, I guess he doin videos now so I guess he still working.
    _____________________________

he was just at Caan film fest w/Tarantino and Uma Thurman, so i have no idea why he’s working w/these amateurs (unless it’s because Kill Bill is Tarantino’s movie) :think:

fugly IGGY looks terrible in that onesie , her depends or butt pads are rolling up.

Why does Rita Ora need spanXs on underneath that tight suit?

Wasting time says:

:love: @ Tommy when he rolled up his arse in the milkshake shop
    —————————
    I loved that scene.
    “His Wife Tahsa having a party; you should come though” :rofl:

I love Tommy and don’t know how I feel abuot the red head yet. He is clearly open though, I think his love interest should have been a sister too though :shrugs:

MzTisch
    Who’s that in ur gravie?

felinelurker says:

@taken,
    “Ghost suits ”
    Except for opening scene last week, pants were lil too high!

Afiya says:

Floyd gonna make TI do time again for killin’ his azz, he best leave that man and his wife alone :nono:

*waits for Jenie to finish sippin and share her thoughts on the post* :popcorn: :lol:

SummerBaby says:

Floyd posted on IG stating he never said he slept w/her.

MzTisch says:

luVn_liFe… says:

MzTisch
    Who’s that in ur gravie?
    ^^^^^

Tommy from Power. I started watching for Omari, then fell for Tommy.

CocoKhaleesi says:

They both look a hot pale mess

OpinionHated says:

Rita looks HAWT – Iggy bwwwaaahhh that azz shot is hysterical…..

tintin1979 says:

iggy forgot to get her a$$ shots, guess they wore off.

cocoa49 says:

Rita Ora is just so trashy looking

1 Pingbacks

[…] a close-up of a samurai sword and a snap of Reservoir Dogs actor Michael Madsen, who stars (and reportedly dies at the hands of the divas) in the blockbuster visual. See all the preview pics after the […]