Wendy Williams Upsets Nene Leakes

Wendy Williams Upsets Nene Leakes

A scathing segment by Talk show Diva Wendy Williams rubbed reality TV personality Nene Leakes the wrong way. According to celebrity blogger Tamara Tattlez, Wendy dragged Nene for defacing her expensive Hermès Birkin handbag by scrawling her best quotes on the leather.

NeNe Leakes coming out of 'Watch What Happens Live' in SoHo

Nene, who was watching Wendy Williams’ show this morning, took to her blog to complain bitterly about Wendy’s mistreatment of her.

“Wendy I am sure people think that I’ve done something to you, maybe we had a beef or I slept with your man but none of that is true!” Nene wrote. “I’ve actually only been nice to you! I gave you a beautiful black $3,200 Celine Phantom Bag to celebrate your 500th show but you haven’t spoken of that!”

Nene added:

“But what you have chosen to do is constantly speak negative of me and lie on me! What you need to do is stop spewing hate! When it comes to gossip you are the lowest of the low! I know you hate because I turned down the chance to come on your Talk Show and I am sure you’re scared I will take your place (I know you have heard! Ummhmm wink wink) BE SCARED!

I have a clothing line on HSN coming out in a few days and I know it must be hard for a black woman to support another black woman but you should try it sometime.

PS: My Birkin is being turned into a work of art to raise money for a worthy charity something you fail to mention on your show! I don’t have one Birkin I have five now run tell that WIG.”

So far, there is no response from Wendy.

• Is NeNe Leakes Obsessed With Plastic Surgery?
  • NeNe Leakes Dissed By Paparazzi
  • NeNe explains why she drunk dialed Anderson Cooper (Video)
  • NeNe Leakes explains why she quit ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
  • Photo: Splash News Online

148 Responses to “Wendy Williams Upsets Nene Leakes”

SO Wendy williams purchased that bag for NiNI?

San ah make ya dance says:

:rofl: :ghost: They brung the wonky eye BACK :rofl:

lovezoe says:

So sad that Nene loved to throw prices and names around. When you ain’t got confidence, it don’t matter how “rich” you are. I rather be wealthy anyway.

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      Was 500th a typo :rofl:

bnatural says:

I can’t stand Nene….she is so full of herself :cuss:

LMAOOOOOOOOO :popcorn:

Lawd knows I don’t care for Wendy and this is the kinda chit why…the worse kind of gossip. Like, :eyeroll: no one cares that Nene scribbled on the bag…but when you do it for Charity? We care. Wendy is all going off like she bought the bag? So stooped. :eyeroll:

This is like ppl who get mad if you put aftermarket stuff on a fancy whip. Rich ppl are not thinking of the resale value. That’s broke ppl chit. I do that.

Sandra put that pic up of Kelly Rowland for this post! :rofl:

now run tell that WIG.”

:rofl: :hahaha:

:phew: i so wish Nene would have completely ignored Wendy because she don’t owe her an explanation, but it does my heart good every time Nene ends a rant with calling someone “WIG” :ghost:

:pizza:

:rofl: :hahaha:

_________

That’s what got me too. #TeamPetty. :hahaha:

sassyshe says:

I have to agree with NeNe on this. There are certain people that Wendy singles out and only spew negativity at them all the time. I guess it was okay for Kayne to be tacky and paint a naked pic on Kim’s birkin but it wasnt for NeNe. If homegirl wants to waste her 10Gs its hers – not my business I dont care. In fact I kinda like the bag, reminds you of the Kenneth Cole/Guess grafitti bag days

lovezoe says:

So is Andy Cohen gone give Nene a talk show? :no: :no:

lovezoe says:

Sandra put that pic up of Kelly Rowland for this post!

—–
      Good day sir good day!

Afiya says:

Messy, Messy, Messy :tea:

:popcorn:

@Zoe
      i think that would be a huge mistake on BRAVo\Andy. ION think people are checking for NiNi like that

It put me in the mind of the Steven Sprouse Louis Vuitton era. :yes:

i also agree w/Nene in that it SEEMS that Wendy is quick to snatch a Sister’s wig, but let it be one of dem yt guhls, and she skinnin & grinnin :biggrin: and talmbout ‘she my fren in my head’ :bow:
      :nono: iont like that :no:

on the one hand, i’m genuinely happy that Wendy’s show has been successful. congrats & shat :clap: on the other hand, she literally made me cringe when she sat on her show and criticized Viola Davis for ‘wearing’ her natural hair at the oscars :no: girl/bish bye! :hi:

Sandra put that pic up of Kelly Rowland for this post! :rofl:
      ________

:hahaha: :box: :chase: Whatevs fool! Kelly is beautiful!

Afiya says:

:smack: PLEASE, NeNe DON’T need a show…SHE AIN’T READY :no:

ION think people are checking for NiNi like that
      _________

I would rather see Phaedra dry ass on a show. But maybe nene can bring the antics. Like Wendy. They got a market for them I guess. I think Wendy’s show is a snooze fest.

_________

One of the only times where I have had a kind feeling towards her. I felt bad for her. She does not “know” the problem and in my mind, I feel BAD for her. :| Pity.

Dreadhead85 says:

San ah make ya dance says:

——————
      Was 500th a typo

_____________________________________________________________

Um… no. LOL!

Unshakable says:

@Man,

You just couldn’t resist, could you? :facepalm:

Afiya says:

:cheers: @ Detective Nancy, you ain’t lyin’, that biggums will skin & grin for the sprites…ALL DAY LONG :yes:

utsidetheBox says:

ION think people are checking for NiNi like that
      _________

~~~
      i think It would be a bust, then we’d have to hear NiNi talking bout so and so sabotaged her show cause she KNOWS she was GoodT and FAB.
      Bravo needs to leave her where she is, In her storage unit bedazzling her $150 “im rishh Bishh” T’s

Afiya says: Detective Nancy, you ain’t lyin’, that biggums will skin & grin for the sprites…ALL DAY LONG :yes:
      ~~~~
      yeah but she’ll call ther ass out too. She had WIG Zolciak on her show skinning and grinning
      then talked about her being evicted and needing to live by her means
      :tea:
      She’s just a slew foot mess

TI has a new song out “STAY”

He’s pulling a Robin Thicke :facepalm:

_______________________________

I see whatchu sayin hun. i just cant give it to her :no:
      i mean, i can empathize when she talks about being overweight, gawky, drug-addicted and i aint never been none of that. so, my expectation is that she empathize with (and show some respect for) another Sister who MADE HER WAY to the Oscars because she worked hard, did the education (Julliard!), and paid her dues in cut-throat hollyweird – IN SPITE OF her hair, her skintone, her poor childhood, etc. why can’t she celebrate the substance of the person instead of criticizing the superficial? Wendy is smart enough to know better, so, i believe, she CHOSE to be an arse that day.

In her storage unit bedazzling her $150 “im rishh Bishh” T’s
      __________________________

:tape:
      :chase:

education hating broads . . . :think: is that TI firing shots at KENA?

A.J. says:

[This comment was deleted by the moderator]

MSVALLDAY says:

But auntie why the photo damn :hahaha:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      AJ Damn, U Bruce lee kicked the door in with that!

:dead:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Luv! AJ ain’t about nothing sensible I see. And had the nerbs to put it next to Miss Cicely face. THAT is what just knocked me out of my chair. :rofl:

And had the nerbs to put it next to Miss Cicely face.
      __________________________

I’ve requested on several occasions that AJ look into a sensible gravi – he not compliant though :no:

:lol: get into it!!

Not happen’n Cap’n!! My favorite gravi of all time!! :thumbsup:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Nancy! AJ ain’t got no ack’right. Not NONE. LMAO.

A.J. says:

When Sandra wants us to go back to real-gravi (you pick a day) I’ll change it or until I find one that tops this one. :hi:

:happy: i still luhhh him.

KayCei sup lady
      Luvn :kiss:
      Nancy Drew Mysteries

AJ Yew got moderated :kona:

A.J. says:

I’m confused why blacks always have to resort to material possession? How much something cost and how many they have?

Why can’t it be about the charity NeNe? That is what speaks volume.

AJ Yew got moderated
      I respect it with no problem.

A pregnant homeless mother in Durham was unable to get the city’s Department of Social Services to provide shelter for her and her five young children.

So 32-year old Moshimalee Johnson took out an ad in Craigslist asking for help. In the ad, which appeared in the apartment rental section, she pleaded for someone to take her kids in, at least until she could find a job.

Her kids are ages 9, 7, 6 and twins who are 2-years old.

Needless to say, caseworkers then moved in to take custody of the children and put them into foster care.

A.J. says:

:shocked: It’s just sad and life ain’t fair.

Afiya says:

AWWW, that’s so SAD, LuVn…she was crying out for help and that’s what they do :smh: WHY couldn’t they just put them in a shelter and help her obtain employment? I swear society ain’t shyt sometimes :cry:

A.J. says:

@Luvn how did she get internet connection to place an ad?

It was still funny though… :rofl: :eek:

Nite! AJ, KayCei, Luvie, Miss Sandra… :kona:

Afiya says:

You can go to the library and use their computers :shrug: They got bed bugs doe, gotta be careful :no:

A.J. says:Luvn how did she get internet connection to place an ad?
      ~~~~~~
      :chase: U know what, u gonna get some ACT right!

A.J. says:

You can go to the library and use their computers
      But hold up. If one can go to the library to use their internet, can’t one take their gang of kids to a shelter?

They got bed bugs doe, gotta be careful :dead:

i really want to read her backstory. She’s 32 homeless , five kids and preggos now.

:think:

A.J. says:

I’ve said enough for tonight. :peace: I’ll holla. Psst, Afiya (I was asking fa a friend :lol: )

KayCeiSoul says:

NeNe in that picture looking like somebody just told her they fried the chicken in cornmeal instead of flour.

Buttercup says:

I finally get a break, and all of the roses are gone :wail:

I hope all is well with everyone.

KayCeiSoul says:

Luv – I wonder why social services initially turned that lady down!?

That’s a case for help if I ever heard of one. Smh.

BUTTER :yahoo: How’s it going?

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Butter! I’m ALWAYS late. :sad:
      But I’m here. *shrugs*

KayCeiSoul says:

Luv – I wonder why social services initially turned that lady down!?
      ~~~~
      Cause she’s the wrong color. She was living with her mother. Why would her mum put her and her babies out :(

It’s a shame Before GOD, how sorry these men out here are!

Moshimalee said she glad in end Durham DSS took her kids. She wants them safe and sheltered. Said she got what she wanted and needed.

Shouts out to my boy Thomasi McD who covered story locally and it got picked up as a national wire story :yahoo:

Im happy Moshimalee is glad, that was her ultimate goal in the end to have a place over their head.
      :shrug:

It’s a shame Before GOD, how sorry these men out here are!

I cant eben come in hurr and say what I want to Butta ( :kiss: :hug: )
      cause I got to get heated bout these sorry men folk! Where they daddy(s)?!?! :cuss:

Girl I cant take it! Goodnight yall! :angry:

Hey Butter! I’m ALWAYS late. :sad:
      But I’m here. *shrugs*

:love: :hug:

Our social services in NC where Moshimalee is will tell you QUICKLY…they dont do housing. Period. Never have my whole life. Hers too.

_________

He a Rose by Proxy. :yes: I like him! Shouts out! :yahoo:

BullSweetness says:

Moshimalee Johnson is also currently 8 months pregnant… so I’m guessing that means in 1 month she’ll need shelter for 6 children

Before her children were removed last week, Johnson said, a child protective services unit was already working with them.

The children – ages 9, 7, 6 and twins who are 2 – were undergoing “trauma therapy as a group” after she found her 6-year-old son hanging, unconscious in their grandmother’s bedroom closet.
      ~~~
      Jesus.

When Johnson found the child, his lips were blue, but his heart was still beating. She looked for her mobile phone to call 911. When she couldn’t find it, she ran outside screaming.

A neighbor called 911 while Johnson administered CPR. The child coughed but did not awaken. Paramedics came and transported him to the hospital, where he was revived.

“By the grace of God I found him,” Johnson said. “He thought when you die you can come back as a zombie since it was on a video game they played called ‘The Walking Dead.’ ”

Officials with Craigslist could not be reached last week.

The expectant mother remains hopeful her children will be returned to her once she has a job and a stable home. She had a job interview in Wake Forest on Wednesday.

the story is at news observer dot com. Its alot but very detailed to her stuggles
      :no:

BullSweetness says:

I’m not trying to police anybody’s uterus but come on now before she lost her job last year she was making $10/hour… 6 people on $10 an hour? This is not Manhattan but seriously… How the fuqq did you end up with 2 year old twins?

news observer dot com
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A certain Rose worked there, wrote there, and tells stories about that newsroom all the time.

:kona:

:eek: OH :kona:

BullSweetness says:

:kona:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dubb? Who dat? :think:

KayCeiSoul says:

How the fuqq did you end up with 2 year old twins?

***************************

:hump:

KayCeiSoul says:How the fuqq did you end up with 2 year old twins?

***************************

:hump:
      ~~~~~
      :lol: Basically

Dubb? Who dat?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      :shrug:

I’m just glad she got what she needed. Housing Authority was wrong to put her out. You REALLY needed that unit over on Hoover THAT bad to evict her? Over 2 months rent? I know folks right now behind more than that on rent yet you let them stay.

BullSweetness says:

KayCeiSoul says:

How the fuqq did you end up with 2 year old twins?

***************************

:hump:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I get the logistics… I’ve practiced a couple times myself :hunching: however you have 3 kids already, you get pregnant again? With twins… and then you get pregnant again since you haven’t had a job? There’s talk of poor pucci management on here and if that isn’t an example I don’t know what is….

BullSweetness says:

:shrug:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe her baby daddy was truly troublesome. :shrug: In the end the children suffer and that’s that crap I don’t like :mad:

You right @Bull. Story was written to sound like all them are his kids too. The BD. I dont like it EITHER

Moshimalee bring your housing voucher to Wake County. See if you can move to WF if you get that job hunny. Glad that baby who hurt himself is OKAY. LORD. Get them tubes SNIPPED and burnt before you leave Durham Regional after you have that last baby too :eek: God bless you. Its gonna be okay. If you have some stamps to sell ever email me! :wave:

BullSweetness says:

If you have some stamps to sell ever email me! :wave:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This :lol:

@Bull we was talking in earlier post TODAY how hard it is to find a good stamp connect. Cause they done cut everybody and now folks who WAS selling…need them now and hold on to ALL of them.
      How paper food stamps used to be used like CURRENCY.
      How the price of food stamps done went UP in these streets.

BullSweetness says:

@Dubb things have changed when it comes to stamps. There was a time people would stand outside the grocery store or walk around the grocery store trying to sell them.Now? :pigsfly: The Gov. of NC will cut more if he can get away with it… you see what happened with unemployment….

$350 A WEEK for Unemployment :eek: I WAS tryna find somebody to take the heat and deflect away from Moshimalee. Who seems like she wanted the BEST despite being under bad circumstances….. for her children. I aint have to look hard. THIS FAWKIN YAMP RIGHT HERE… :facepalm:

WRAL dot com

GARNER, N.C. — A Raleigh woman was arrested Monday after she got her 12-year-old son to shoplift from a Walmart in Garner, authorities said.

Suzanne Chavis, 36, of 2410 Hill St., was charged with misdemeanor larceny and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Garner police were called to the Walmart at 4500 Fayetteville Road on Monday afternoon and found that Chavis told her son to put clothes in a backpack and beer and diapers in a shopping cart, said Chris Clayton, spokesman for the Town of Garner. The boy was then told to put the backpack on and push the cart out of the store, Clayton said.

Chavis had three other children with her at the time, Clayton said.

Goodnight. :no:

Go see her mugshot too. She look like Damon Wayans when he used to do “Men On Film” skit on In Living Color. Got a ponytail on look like that lil hat he used to have on his head. GLO-RAY :dead:

BullSweetness says:

Does she have a fade? Or is her hair just short…

BullSweetness says:

@Dubb – $350 a week … no one expects to get rich off unemployment but come on now. And it’s been shortened too.. SMH.

Look like boff @Bull :dead:

Dang @AlBoy! I gotta go! Love ya! Misseded ya

ALBoy says:

Who what up how you been

sassyshe says:

350 a week is more than what they get in GA. The most you can get in unemployment is Rhode Island 500 a week

BullSweetness says:

@Sassy $535 was the max you could get based on your salary until June of last year. Now its $350. Unemployment only last 24 weeks… it got cut down so that people here would no longer be eligible for the government extension… reportedly so NC could get out of debt with the federal government…

Yep. When I was laid off 5 years ago I wasnt getting rich….but my butt wasnt pressed about a job either. That $535 was right NICE okay!!! Back then folks was getting unemp for up to 3 years almost. Jobs were scarce though. I was lucky and blessed! Got job in 6 months.

Thomasi McD :woot:
      Honorary Rosethorn :trophy:

Ummmm she could make a killing offa selling her FS with 6 kids Sheesh :kona:

I will leave off with one GOD will provide :peace:

Nene and her BIg Red “My Office Hours” hairdo up there :rofl: :rofl:

I’m watching Power and the white boy that be with Ghost look uncomfortable as hell kissing his chick :no: very uncomfortable, they need to work on his kissing scenes or something :lol:

Kinda look :gay: like how Huck in scandal looks when he kisses ole girl :lol: except his isn’t as wet :rofl:

The most in GA was 350 when I applied during that furlough thing :tea:

sassyshe says:

Shoot if I was getting over 500 a week in unemployment I was not looking for a job. For many people thats good enough to pay their bills

sassyshe says:

Yep :yes:

Just Looking says:

Excuse me “WIGS” how you be be behind rent at 1.00 per month.

I would pan handle 8 hours once a month and pay my rent for like 4 years.

GOODNIGHT

NOPE I DON”T HAVE NO SENE, NONE, Yeah NONE

Wasting time says:

Morning Roses :waves:

Sandra we getting a Kang and Kween post. They both have new songs, she number 5 on iTunes and got a video :yahoo:

libra80sbaby says:

:lol: This chit is ridiculous!! I still :love: Wendy tho cause her shade is not limited…she throw that shade at any and everybody!! :tea:

I have been working like a Hebrew slave this am and it is just 8 am :phew: Both personal and work wise. I’s tired boss.
      On topic Wendy is dead wrong on this one. Nene can do whatever she wants to with her property. I think we can all have an opinion on fashion. Some might think the bag is too revered to be tampered with. But the way Wendy came at her was mean spirited and unnecessary. Especially since she gifted her an expensive bag recently. Nene is shady herself but I will say as much as I enjoy Wendy’s gossips and points of view when they coincide with mine :lol: She doesn’t read the neutrals like she does the blacks. Whites can be divorced 87 times, sleep with 50 men, have scripted reality shows, hire the paparazzi to follow them, dress half naked, do crack, beat their spouse, lie, steal and cheat and she is all :tape:

On another note I heard Tiny’s song. YAAAAAASSSS BIIISSSSHHHH :yahoo: The video needs work but I :heart: the song and her voice. I think T.I’s song is good too. Way to step up to the plate and make something creative and lucrative out of a bad situation. Laugh all the way to the bank with a middle finger up at Floyd. But T.I. you gotta do right :huh: Well Tip do :blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

Why that horse picture :rofl:

capricorn83 says:

I like the sentiment of Tiny’s song but something with the flow/beat seems off to me. Anything that she does outside of TI’s thumb is OK with me though… :tea:

San ah make ya dance says:

On another note I heard Tiny’s song. YAAAAAASSSS
      ————-
      I saw that and was like :eek: TI, she doing it again :rofl: Get her in check. You give em a inch, they take a mile :rofl: I think we’ve all gathered that he wants her to be a housewife. :hahaha:

@Cap: I think because she cusses in the song and that is the edited version so it sounded chopped to me at those parts. I think the real version might sound better. She should have smoothed over the chorus a bit :yes: But her voice sounded great. I am glad people are getting to see her talent. It might not cut back on the she ugly and he can do better than her but to me she is a boss within her own right.

lovezoe says:

Saw the unedited version. Cute song, I just don’t like strong curse words in slow jams. I agree the video is meh. Was that Toya in the video. I know Shekinah in it. I very Tiny tell ALL her business to her. :no: I’m starting believe this was all a set up for the show and music. But Tiny can sing. I know Tip basically wanted her to be a SAHM. Y’all remember how he cut up on the Tiny and Toys show on EBT?

libra80sbaby says:

I dont know…I dont like NeNe. Her “new money” antics are just too much for me. I do like the fact though that the RHOA cast uses their reality show platform for other business ventures. :thumbsup: Gotta respect that!

Bootcampgirl says:

LOUISBURG, N.C (AP) — A North Carolina teenager whose newborn baby died and was buried in her family’s suburban yard faces a felony charge of concealing the birth.

Franklin County District Attorney Sam Currin said Tuesday the 16-year-old mother was charged with the lowest class of felony and released on $50,000 bond. Currin said the teenager has no prior criminal record. That means a conviction could carry between 3 months and 8 months of community service under the state’s sentencing grid.

Currin said Franklin County sheriff deputies handled the arrest and he didn’t know the teen’s name. Jones did not return a call seeking comment.

Authorities last month found a full-term baby girl weighing 8½ pounds buried in the backyard of a home in a subdivision near Louisburg.
      ______________________________________________
      I bet she a yt because you know Donquisha ain’t gettin’ no community service…

Happy Hump Day Roses :waves:

lovezoe says:

Boot- the baby daddy black though…

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Morning roses.

So Tiny got a song out. Looks like TI messed himself up. Her being able to sang was probably a part of the agreement that allowed him to come back home. :clap: for Mrs. Harris let em know if he wanna act an ass somebody else gonna want your lil bought booty.

As far as Wendy is concerned I never really liked her but when she pulled out the crocodile tears when Whitney died I was officially done. She will step on any brown person to get to the top, but :bowdown: to some sprites.

Milky says:

:wave: Good Mornting
      taken :spank: might as well whoop you before you start not being shait.
      san
      capricorn
      libra
      wasting :hug:

She yt @Boot. They had her mugshot up yesterday.

Promise on EVERYTHING Sway hit me with so much hotness every morning I can hardly get out my car. Im in here stuck til “Grindin” go off. And its loud. In my parking lot. Idgaf.

:headphones:

capricorn83 says:

@Taken…the one I heard was the explicit version. I agree that her voice was nice though. Her singing voice>>>>>>>>>>>>>her speaking voice

JerseyGirl68 says:

:rofl: at the horse picture

Milky says:

:hi:
      jersery
      dubb :buttshake:
      puppylove
      lovezoe
      boot

San ah make ya dance says:

:waves: Milky

Yea looks like they had come back home negotiations :lol: Her getting to sing was one of them.
      If this was a ploy for their show I don’t know how it ties on because they never have drama on the show. It’s all very pc :shrugs: unless they want to go the reality route. But I do think it’s wrong he keeps taking shots at Shekena. She is straight good but seems like a real friend. We all know has to have some questionable friends

ms_no-no says:

WENDELL needs to sit down and STFU; the purse could’ve been custom made and even if it wasn’t, if Nene has the money to do what she wants, who’s business is it???? That’s why Wendell is 50 years old and still getting a check by comin’ for others. BACK TO THE AMAZON YOU GO WENDELL!!!!

Good Morning Sandra!!

San, Milky, Lovezoe, Taken, KDub, Puppylove, Bootcamp, Libra, Wasting time, Jersey, Capricorn, nono,

:waves:

JerseyGirl68 says:

:waves: Milky!!

JerseyGirl68 says:

:waves: AJ!!!

:blink:

San ah make ya dance says:

:hug: AJ

San ah make ya dance says:

:blink:
      —————–

Matchsticks says:

There should have been a moose pic up top… :yes:

A.J. I missed quite a few posts yesterday so I went back to read one and you got :tape: Give me the clean version of what you said. I know you come in like :shotsfired: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! I need that laugh this am

@Dub: I am right there with you :no:

Wasting time says:

Heyyy :waves:

Milky :kiss:
      Who Dat
      Taken
      San a make me :buttshake:
      Jersey
      AJ :yahoo:
      Love
      Boot Cap

Sherri said keep that :pacifier: cuz I ain't got no :shakebutt: puppylove says:

Anyone else ready to go home and get back in the bed. I need a few more :zzz:

JerseyGirl68 says:

A acquaintance, Lawrence Montrel Bress, father of two, was allegedly murdered by his girlfriend, Ramona Gill in Taylors, South Carolina. However, authorities said they do not have enough evidence to charge her at this time and the investigation is ongoing.

(I guess the dead body and her confession isn’t enough to charge her with Montrel’s murder. Blank stare

If you have any information about this woman or the case, please contact the Sheriff’s Sgt. Jennings Autrey Greenville of SC Sheriff Dept at 1-888-CRIME-SC. Thank you.

Go to pinkcottonent dot com for updates about this case. Thanks.

JerseyGirl68 says:

:waving: Wasting!!

:offtopic: We got this one contractor who acts like he doesn’t know his job is over here :wtf: The job he was contracted to do for us ended months ago. Not there is upkeep, tweaks and other items that do cause for him to come back but I SWEATERGAWD he irks my soul because he walks around trying to speak to everyone, be putting on pots of coffee, beat me here in the morning. I was walking around the building and this SOB yells from a corner conference room HEY TAKEN!! :waves: nearly scared the ish outta me because the lights were still off up there. Just now he walked up behind me trying to ask what time my colleague gets in. I hit him with that BLANK STARE. You sir need to get the FOH and get back to your real place of employment.

Wasting time says:

I like Tiny song and somewhere Keyshia ColdSore is like :smack: that is how you do it :lol:

@Jersey. Is this your blog? :eek:

_________
      You know my love I’m not interested in talking about it but I will say that I don’t feel that came in busting doors down on yesterday.

You know I come in, speak to everyone and speak my peace. I understand my comment about the topic at hand may have been inappropriate and especially if one of the two is a friend of the blog. I’m still not certain who all is a friend or not so I respect Sandra as it is her blog; I’m just glad to be here. :tea:

JerseyGirl68 says:

MisTaken is #unbothered :cool: says:

@Jersey. Is this your blog? :eek:

****************

No, it isn’t. Why?

1 Pingbacks

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.