Celebs Out & About: Ne-Yo, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose

EXCLUSIVE Ne-Yo takes his girlfriend to the movie theaters in Hollywood

Music producer Ne-Yo took his Instagram girlfriend, Crystal Renay, to a movie after treating her to a shopping spree in Hollywood today. Crystal carefully documents every handbag and pair of shoes she receives from Ne-Yo on her Instagram page. Hopefully Ne-Yo will still have some money left over for his children’s education after their relationship ends.
Photos: WENN.com

Wiz Khalifa was seen this evening all excited for his album release party at VIP Room in NYC

Rapper Wiz Khalifa shared a joke with his curvy sister at his album release party at the VIP Room in NYC.

Earlier, Wiz posted an Instagram photo of his scantily clad wife, socialite Amber Rose. Some whisper that he posted the image to dispel rumors that he and Amber have grown apart in recent months. They are rarely seen in public together anymore.
Photos: Blayze / Splash News

138 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ne-Yo, Wiz Khalifa, Amber Rose”

I hate jeans like that :no: too much rip action… looks trashy

Come on now Amber :facepalm:

:rofl: at Ne-Yo. At least his beards be lookin like good phucks tho! :yes:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Wait, does that Crystal chick have her OWN name tattooed on her stomach??? :huh:

Sun_Tooth says:

thought that was b.o.b and ol girl look like that fine light skin chick from girlfriends.

Amber’s bare booty doesn’t look as good as I expected. I guess I thought she had more of it. Ne-yo’s new beard is still trying too hard.

sassyshe says:

I feel sorry for Monyetta after seeing that Atlanta Exes preview – since she sewed up shop and cant have no more kids, then Neyo dumps her

Let me change that up a little. Ne-yo’s new beard is trying to hard and not trying hard enough at the same time. WTH is going on with her weave? Monyetta come get your sister fag hag.

@SUCH A LADY

I think it says “Crystal and [insert random nigga not named Ne-Yo]”

:think:

I ain’t never seen ninjas loving to post their chicks photos damn near naked…… the flex is real out here….. nothing is private anymore

@SANDRA
    “Rapper Wiz Khalifa shared a joke with a curvy friend at his album release party at the VIP Room in NYC.”

That’s Whiz sister Sandra. :lol:

VDot says:

She mite as well have put on shorts :huh:

Milky says:

Wiz a bath full of water, soap, and a scrub brush is your friend. Dont forget the toothbrush! :facepalm:

User it’s your Birthday today too :shock: fawk yassssss :happy: :happybirthday:

That’s Whiz sister Sandra
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Thanks sir! :thankyou:

Milky says:

:rofl: right on :yes:

Sun_Tooth says:

why ol girl in the background, looking like she tryna figure out if them high top shell toes, or giuseppes neyo got on

@dtts You ain’t say nothing when I slaughtered that whole pig for your breakfast scramble the other day :stop: I still got them ears in Ziploc bags in my deep freezer cause you was like :bite: we got to eat the WHOLE pig it’s kids in Africa starving that’s what I tell myself anyways. She packed up a to go plate talmbout she making pig throat meat pie for Bible Study class :facepalm:

His sister actually looks a lot like him :yes:

Her pants are so ugly. Trend i hate, right here.

Wiz looks like his breath smells like an ash tray and haints :no:
    Neyo new beard is taking pictures of all her stuff for public record with captions that they were gifts for court so that she doesn’t end up like Shantel Jackson when Floyd took all her stuff back :lol:

@JENIE

Look JUST like that nigga. Well a cleaned and bathed version of that nigga. :lol:

Wasting time says:

Wiz sister is fine as wine!

Did Ne-Yo ex close shop for medical reasons?

Just a whole bunch of ‘so what’ in this post :lol:
    :tea:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And have other bishes posing with it on a plane.

I finished that for you.

This wiz cat was singing a song :huh: on Kimmel last night.

FOH was ALL I was thinking :blink:

_____________________________________

oh :yawn: she has followers? :tea:

Milky says:

Wiz looks like a crackhead!

um, why Wiz and the young lady favor though? :think:
    I actually like Wiz’s vest… :oops: :kona:

Milky says:

Wiz looks like a crackhead!
    ^^^^
    Shoulda seen the bish last night :eek:

Her pants are so ugly. Trend i hate, right here.

I know a chick that design <<< so she say :lol: jeans like that… and probably charge an arm and a leg for them shyts too :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I want her Forces :embarrassed:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Milky says:
    Wiz looks like a crackhead!
    ^^^^
    Shoulda seen the bish last night

That fool doing more than some weed :no:

Wasting time says:

oh :yawn: she has followers? :tea:
    —————
    :yes: Ne-Yo :lol:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I meant :ashamed: <=thats what I get for talking to customers and fonting at the same time lol

I actually like Wiz’s vest… :oops: :kona:

:shocked:
    I’d judge :tea: #iwould :kona:

Blanche Devereaux says:

I want her Forces :embarrassed:

Lil J has some hers are lime green, black and pink….. :nun:

@DTTS was it the epi where they had the chicks doing sign language to Wiz Black and Yellow? Or was that Jimmy Fallon? I get them mixed up now.

I know a chick that design <<< so she say :lol: jeans like that…

:hahaha: :wail:
    =================
    Jenny, yeah he is. Can he not hear himself? WTFever was he talmbout? :lol:

I know a chick that design <<< so she say jeans like that… and probably charge an arm and a leg for them shyts too
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One of Dub19 frans do it and she spray paints them jokas too ala 1992. Lil girl EYE coulda DID THAT FOR FREE on the back deck. FOH.

Blanche Devereaux says:

Lil J has some hers are lime green, black and pink….. :nun:

……………………………………..

I want some all white low tops. So crispy, so clean :nun:

And have other bishes posing with it on a plane.
    _______
    Thank you fo always looking out :fistbump:
    Adds: And has somebody else holding the camera while an illegal immigrant wash his lil byke whilst a GUY songs loops for 15 seconds

——–
    :smack: Oh fudge! It was JFallon :yes: last night… Him singing some ish :no: <—with BIG eyes!

Let me get ready to go since I got to be all LaMartha Stewart when I get home

:love:

*fast forwards to* –> I’m on my hands and knees :whistle:
    :dead:

#iwould
    __________________________

:nana:
    i like the message, specifically :tea:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Ok it’s officially FawkThisShytO’Clock time for me to be out :peace:

Enjoy your Birthday! :kneel:

libra80sbaby says:

Somebody said Wiz look like a single mother who got off drugs and got custody of his kids back *scrolls back up top* :yes:

Sun_Tooth says:

air forces aint the go to no more. brons, kobe elites, kd’s, and of course jordans is the wave.

MYEEEE dreams
    Are now REalitY
    Each & Every TIMEEEE
    You’reeee Here With Meeeeee
    Your TOuch

^^^^^^^^^^^
    you give me witcho hands
    When you caress my skin I’m under YOOOOOOO command
    GIRL you hypnotize me with your eyes
    Took me some time, now EYE realize
    It’s you, to whom which EYE belong
    I lubit, the feeling getting skronnnnnnnnnnng

:danban:

*gathers up my magic marker and neon set*
    *goes gets light blue stone warsh jeans*
    *places left hand on paint’s pocket and begins to Outline*
    *allows autographs*

:love:
    *fast forwards to* –> I’m on my hands and knees :whistle:
    :dead:

………………………………………

Aaron Hall’s voice erks my nerves LORDT but thats still my song tho :buttshake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    And in order to keep em he gotta go to “the meetings” and do good in his “program”

:casket:

One day Imma surprise all of yall and actually BE CHIT.

libra80sbaby says:

:casket:
    One day Imma surprise all of yall and actually BE CHIT.
    =———————–
    :lol: :yes:

SummerBaby says:

—————–

:listen:
    I likeit
    Oh BABY
    I LIkeit
    Oh Sugar
    Sugar Sugar Giveit to Meeeeeeee
    :shakebutt:

Neyo know his head so messed up dude has on a fedora with sweatpant leggings :dead:

Wasting time says:

I want to agree with you so bad but I’m :tape: to ya ….

MystyBlu says:

I just noticed Wiz’s fingers! I hope Amber doesn’t let him put those crusty burnt French fries anywhere near her cookie. Instant yeast infection :(

MystyBlu says:

Dubb who hurt you?! Don’t do us like that. You can never be chit. Ain’t the Rose way :)

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

who you talking to?

fedora with sweat pants. lol like Sinatra in the old folx home

Wasting time says:

I want to agree with you so bad but I’m :tape: to ya ….

:mad: THAT don’t HURT my feelings IF you’on agree with me! WHat’s wrong withchew?!?!?! :blink:

#justmemanufacturingacrisis :hahaha:

likeit
    Oh BABY
    I LIkeit
    Oh Sugar
    Sugar Sugar Giveit to Meeeeeeee
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    EYE like the way you wear ya hair
    EYE like the stylish clothes ya wear
    The way you kiss MEH EYE beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelong
    Give me all your luv baby, all night longggggggggg

When I SAY I loved me some GUY????????????? Teddy Riley, Aaron and Damion Hall???? :yahoo:

Just A Fantasy
    Lets Chill
    Goodbye Love
    Teddy’s Jam
    hell The ENTIRE first album…The Future

Fluck her Jenie. :lol: She so tried it.

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

Wiz sister is fine as wine!

Did Ne-Yo ex close shop for medical reasons?

———————————————————————-
    She said Neyo didnt want no more kids and since she thought they were gonna get married and spend the rest of their lives together she had the surgery

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

who you talking to?

Wasting time says:

YOU!

CHA CHA says:

Neyo making them rounds just in time for Atlanta Exes…can wait to see what Monyetta like :yes:

SummerBaby says:
    ———
    :hahaha: They used to call her Tweety byke in the day. But she went to ICDC got her court reporter certs and now she stay in a Habitat house

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:casket:

One day Imma surprise all of yall and actually BE CHIT.

NO. :dead:

Teddy’s Jam

(((((JAMMMMMMMM OHHHH JAMMMMMMM))))))))
    Teddy Jam for meeeeee
    :pc: <–Piano
    :shakebutt:
    :party:

There was an ENTIRE summer where I aint listen to NOBODY but Guy, Keith Sweat, Al B Sure, and Miki Howard. I was YOUNG. Like 11-12. I just dated the entire hell outta myself.

Sun_Tooth says:

what i do

Such A F'n Lady says:

sassyshe says:

Wasting time says:

Wiz sister is fine as wine!

Did Ne-Yo ex close shop for medical reasons?

———————————————————————-
    _________________________________

Well she’s a dumb one then. If he didn’t want anymore kids he should have had the procedure. Hell, everybody knows these ‘relationships’ don’t work out. :coffee:

Buttercup says:

===========
    :crying1:

Chocolate says:

y do women feel the need to do whatever 4 attention amber :no: why do you need to. I dont get it. :shrugs:

Wasting time says:

:goodnight: Roses!
    Night Sun :kiss: We’ll discuss tomorrow

:cosign:
    ANd in the Spring was probably Salt n Pepa, LL, Heavy D, etc :rofl:

WHo’s the How Can I EAse the Pain lady? She gotta concert coming up in NYC. I’m thinking of going :shrug:

CHA CHA says:

@ CHOCOLATE…Ambers husband took the picture of HER :shrug:

Sun_Tooth says:

:hi:

GellySammich says:

Attention is nice sometimes. When I finish getting this fat ass in shape I might have a hard time keeping clothes on too :shrug:

Sun_Tooth says:

wasting time

who you talking to?

____________________________

alright now, we not gone have no prollems outta yall :nono: Sara & Tony :eek:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Bye Yall :waves: I’ve been dragging my feet all day…lemme knock these two hours out!

Gelly :love: Hey honeybun! :hug:
    ==========
    Cha Cha :cheer:
    ==========
    :welcome: #82 #nowgodoyourcommentover #ineedittoPOP :woot:

:rofl: :rofl:

:nite: Blanche
    —————
    *jacked
    SR, you seen this one?

We got hold of a transcript of Kanye’s deposition in the case where he’s accused of beating a photog and smashing his camera.

Kanye explains to Nate Goldberg, the photog’s lawyer, “I’m in the business of trying to make dope s**t for the world. You’re in the business of representing scums and trying to make as much money as long as there’s this lapse in the law.”

Goldberg grills Kanye about his song, “Flashing Lights,” — a rant against the paparazzi. Goldberg quotes from the song, “Till I get flashed by the paparazzi, damn, these ni**as got me.”

At that point Kanye interrupts, “You have to ask for a hall pass. You can’t just say the ‘n’ word around me.” adding, “It offends me because you’re a white person saying ‘ni**a.'”

GellySammich says:

DTTS! :kiss: hey chica! I gotta show you her tea party pics. *tryna dig up ya old emails*
    I like attention for her too :teehee:

GellySammich says:

Hey Nancy!
    DTTS ketchup! That’s been discussed but what say you?

DTTS! hey chica! I gotta show you her tea party pics. *tryna dig up ya old emails*
    I like attention for her too :teehee:

______________________________

iont care if you was talkin to DTTS, EYE TOO have an attention span (for the babies :love: )… my email: LiturgicalTwerker@ :yahoo: :waiting:

OpinionHated says:

Neyo’s “girl” looks like she selling it and that smug azz expression on her face says – i’m taking this idiot all the way to da bank….

Wiz and Amber – love them – even though he is no bigger than her thong….

_____________________________________

:hi: hi Opi… i just don’t know why she’s so smug over some shoes and purses :shrug: unless she’s also plus’n up her IRA, she don’t have a lot to be smug about :nono:

GellySammich says:

Sent Nancy

What is the point of wearing those jeans?

I read ne YO got BIG Prollems

:happy: GELLY! what it dew lady?

CHA CHA says:

luVn_liFe… says:

What is the point of wearing those jeans?

I read ne YO got BIG Prollems

WORDDDDDD…BUT WHEN I LOOK AT HIM ALL I PICTURE IS A WET DOLPHIN :think:

HOYBUGGAH :2dance: <—pump up the jam, pump it up now pump it

LiturgicalTwerker
    :dead:
    Gelly, send it to OTB, and I’ll stawk her (ala charlize/twin until she send it :rofl: )

Dymond says:

:partyhat: Happy BornDay to everybody

GellySammich says:

LUVIEEEE :happy: shiiiiid ain’t nothin (I sound tough?) Watching project runway and putting off starting dinner. How you been shug?

CHA CHA; whatU read there?? :hahaha: i aint say nothing bout a BIG DUCK, i said PROLLEMS :lol:

GellySammich says:

Didju jes reject my baby?! :nono: ion want you to see no way *kicks can*

HOYBUGGAH :2dance: <—pump up the jam, pump it up now pump it

:shakebutt:
    EYE WANT AHHHH PLACE TO STAY

GETCHA BOOTY ON THE FLOOR NOW

MAKE.MY.DAY
    MAKE.MY.DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    :dance:

(I sound tough?)

~~~~
    AHHHHH NO!
    Same ol SAME… whatchu cooking :pizza:

Dymond says:

:hi: hey y’all

Gelly :no: NO! I would nevah rejectyo baby! :(

I just REJECT a lurker e-mailing me or somebody EYE know recognizing my email addy.

:thinking: I guess I could make up yet another fake one, along the lines of Things….. Hmmmm TotalTwerker TeasinTwerker :pc:

lawd these lil bad fcukers done burnt they gran parents house down.
    these poor lady is a mess on the news :-(

Dymond says:

:partyhat: Happy BornDay to everybody

:bow: Thank you! :hahaha:
    #imavirgothough :kona:

aaawwwww Gelly! :love: so much preciousness! thanks for sharing :heart:

GellySammich says:

Just some wings n peas n carrots. Nothing exciting which is why I ain’t eager to get started.

GellySammich says:

Uuummm DTTS we’ve emailed before. :lol: I said I was finna tryta find old emails. :chase:

DYMOND
    ur dopamine faded?? u said u was boo’d up and OUT?

:hug:

___________________________________

:chase:
    :nun: :buttshake: :rofl:

GellySammich says:

No prob Nancy. Thanks for caring *quick turn from DTTS*

Dymond says:

DYMOND
    ur dopamine faded
    ——————-
    :bounce: not yet :love:

GellySammich says:

No prob Nancy. Thanks for caring *quick turn from DTTS*
    *hops around you yo other side* :hahaha:

Thing, :cuss: I will not be bullied by a known “twerker”! :dead:

LuvLife, :waves:

Dymond says:

DYMOND
    ur dopamine faded
    ——————-
    :bounce: not yet :love:
    ~~~~
    :woohoo:

Dymond :yahoo:
    Keep yalls Dopamine!!!! :woot:

DTTS :happy: hi luvely. I havent seen you here all week, slaving?

@DYMOND i’ve been married a lil over 7 yrs, mine hasnt either

Dymond says:

i’ve been married a lil over 7 yrs, mine hasnt either
    ———————————-
    :pray: we make it
    ppl have me so scurred :eek:

:newpost: IGnori

Dymond says:

new post….

Kessler says:

@sandra I totally agree with your statement regarding his kids’ education. It always amazes me how these male celebs love to attach themselves to a professional groupie who has only physical assets. No education, no career, no redeeming qualities beyond their bodies.

They will spend thousands upon thousands of dollars on these ‘whores’ (that’s what they are) until they tire of them, then they move on to another one.

It’s shameful. I have a son and I hope and pray that he takes what I have taught him and uses it. I raise my son to seek out people of quality in friendships and relationships. Seek a partner who is intelligent, hard-working, and working towards some real goals.

If he EVER shows up at my door with a Crystal Renay-type, he had better be prepared to be standing there for a long time.

Gelly! :hahaha:
    :phew: i am FORK DONE at that blue chiffon number though. she is serving all who dare to look upon her ‘pampered’ couture :heart: :ghost:

CHA CHA says:

DYMOND……………………….. :kiss: :hug:

Hey Dymond do you have IG?

CHA CHA says:

What are ya’ll IG handles :think: Hoyboygahhh…You have IG?

mine ill CALI_CHACHA

ketchup CHA! they said it’s a new post (don’t be like me and be down here posting to yourself :hahaha: )

CHA CHA says:

BUT BUT BUT……………… NANCY HOLDETH ME :hug:

MisUnderstood says:

She aint taking NeYo for what he’s worth, it’s her salary for making him look straight. We all know NeYo is gay & the women are a front.

There’s a female version of Wiz?! :huh:

Amber looks exactly like I thought she did without all those spanks & filters. I guarantee you she looks better than Kim does san spanks & filters.