‘Depressed’ Beyonce Breaks Down and Cries at MTV VMAs

Beyonce cries

The last 2 months have been an emotional roller coaster for pop singer Beyonce Knowles-Carter. After coming off her own successful world tour, Beyonce and her husband, Jay Z, embarked on a joint national tour together. But instead of celebrating the success of $100 million in ticket sales, the couple has been forced to recruit friends and family to battle vicious rumors that they are divorcing.

Beyonce cries

Friends say Beyonce is suffering from reactive depression — an acute, temporary form of clinical depression brought on by events in a person’s life. The physical demands of the “On the Run” Tour complicated by the emotional distress caused by the vicious gossip finally got to Bey this weekend.

The 32-year-old singer broke down in tears onstage while accepting the prestigious Michael Jackson Vanguard Award from Jay Z and their 2-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, at the MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday. Seeing her mother cry caused stress to the baby who also wept. (See the video below.)

Beyonce is a truly talented young lady whose hard work and dedication to her family and her craft is commendable and inspiring. She beat off all challengers to her throne — and she did it without self-medicating with drugs or alcohol (I SEE you Rihanna). It would be a shame to lose Beyonce if she sliced her wrists due to a few fools in the media who refuse to let go of silly rumors.

Get better Beyonce!

From Mental Health Daily:

Reactive depression is a type of clinical depression that should be distinguished from PTSD – in which a person experiences more significant symptoms. Reactive depression is typically characterized in relationship to the events that caused it. For example, someone who is victim to a burglary or “break in” may experience depression associated with getting robbed.

This depression becomes a concern and needs to be addressed if it persists for an excessive period of time and the individual does not recover. Eventually this feeling of depression fades and the person will return to normal behavior and emotional outlook. In other words, reactive depression is temporary as opposed to major depression which is generally long term.

• Medical Minute: Postpartum Depression
  • Source: “Rihanna is in a deep depression”
  • R.I.P: Robin Williams Commits Suicide
  • Jay Z’s Shocking Weight Loss: Rapper Appears Gaunt and Sickly Onstage in Miami

215 Responses to “‘Depressed’ Beyonce Breaks Down and Cries at MTV VMAs”

:blink:

VDot says:

Friends say Beyonce is suffering from reactive depression

:dead: :ghost: :rofl: :rofl:

iscream says:

I thought they were tears of joy….

WTF :blink: That’s depressed? This bish even do depressed better than me? :confused: WTF. FML. :hahaha:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :huh: That baby was NAHT crine. <_<

capricorn83 says:

Reaching as only YOU can, Sandy :tea: You are, at least, consistent…

Loved the Carters last night :clap:

Afiya says:

Sandra, you and you :shade: :nono:

lovezoe says:

——–
      I stopped right here

When they panned to Blue in the audience, her face was wet. I think she was giving Jay hell. :lol:

VDot says:

Blue Ivy was EVERYTHING!!! So stinking cute :love: her Flawless hands :love: Her :clapping: and saying Yayyy Mommy :love:

Blue Ivy was the star.

Bey shut chit down, but we knew that. It was the Beyonce show and everybody else was her opening act :yes:

Keys says:

Interesting twist! It appeared to be a happy moment tho! Little blue is too cute

BLU WAS SEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW KAYUTE!!! :heart:
      watching and dancing while her mommy performs awwwh :love:

VDot says:

Bey already getting caught up and breaking down :yes: She ain’t new to this, she true to this :tea:

I’m still :rofl: at Kim K seething with jealousy in the audience. I want a gif of that :hahaha:

VDot says:

*always getting caught up in emotion

Smonae says:

Sandy you just could’nt resist the shade :rofl:

What Beyonce got to be depressed about :think:

OutsidetheBox says: When they panned to Blue in the audience, her face was wet. I think she was giving Jay hell
      ~~~
      I didn’t see that, BUT I did see jay looking like :eek: :phew:

When they panned to Kim :hahaha:

:) <—Kim. The smile San make. Yall know what that smile mean. :hahaha: :phew:

sassyshe says:

BIC showed why she is the head baby in charge in these crop of celeb babies, she was too cute last night :love:

Now why Bey gotta be depressed and why Rihanna gotta get a shout out, :lol:

:rofl: JUST SAID THAT!

________________________________

:smh: this aint even cool, dawg.

Hair Lova says:

Ummmmm it looks like tears of joy to me. But hey :shrugs: what do I know?
      Blue is a doll baby

~~~~~~
      ME TOO, I didn’t see that EITHER! :mad:

Smonae says:

:dead:

I didn’t see that, BUT I did see jay looking like :eek: :phew:

:yes: at first I thought her face was just shiny but we flipped it back. She had the remnants of tears. :lol: :heart:

Bad Influence says:

Oh! Sandra is shot out :lol:

:facepalm:

Don’t leave us in here all day Sandra!

Wasting time says:

:facepalm:

What in the hell…

:smh: this aint even cool, dawg
      _________
      IDK its the first time she has shown some real self reflection.. :kona:

:facepalm:

sassyshe says:

Bey already getting caught up and breaking down She ain’t new to this, she true to this

I’m still at Kim K seething with jealousy in the audience. I want a gif of that
      ———————————————————————-
      Kim sad that both her nemesis – Amber and Bey was there with their hubbies.

All that was missing was Blu’s lil crown :heart:

BigSisterGorgeousOne says:

_________

Let me find out Auntie getting soft on ole King Bey :lol:

Oh! Sandra is shot out :lol:

This is the final draft. You know she actually wrote this one out yes. :lol: Yellow legal pad game proper. :hahaha:

:nun: <—Sandra.

Bad Influence says:

Isn’t it no secret that Bey got the taste? She’s a bit of a lush, yes?

Anyways… Lil Blu melted my heart :love: too freaking cute

Bad Influence says:

That bow tho…in the child’s hair….I dnt understand :huh:

IDK its the first time she has shown some real self reflection..
      ___________________________

and which media are we even talking about today? the media :wink: or the meeeeedia-meeeeeedia :winky:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: All that was missing was Blu’s lil crown :heart:
      ~~~~~~~~
      Funny you say that,I thought last night, JAY\Bey KNOW they should have given that baby her crown and scepter!

OMG Spot :rofl: :rofl: Get out my brain. Tee tripping. :rofl:

Nope. I won’t take it back :shrugs: I have two associates tell me to my face they sleep around to try and find love because they didn’t have a father. One had a mom who did anything for her financially and emotionally but it “didn’t matter.” Another had a step dad but it “didn’t count.”
      I don’t see how it is any different…. Both are product of a single parent or broken home and give excuses. There are PLENTY of women who say they are how they are because they did not have a strong father figure in their home and they are about 50 :stop: I didn’t have my bio dad or my father by marriage there long term. Either way there comes a point when you realize that you have to suck it up and do better. Now you may not agree with my analogy but it was specific to Floyd. A person who could do better once he got money and should know better. I am not speaking about Lil Johnny on 3rd that still live at home with ain’t ish parents. But just my opinion and I am blog strong enough to stand by it and not be hurt and rant if people don’t agree with me :crying1: Can I still sit with you? :ghost:

VDot says:

:) <—Kim. The smile San make.

:lol: Stiffest smile ever. Bish was mad at life at that point.

Mad she can't sing/dance :mad:
      Mad she had on the Balmain reject collection :mad:
      Mad her sisters make her look like a dumpy midget :mad:
      Mad that she didn't bring Southwest out dressed in black to introduce Sam :mad:
      Mad Bey/Jay didn't come to her wedding :mad:
      Mad Bey ignores every play date request :mad:
      Mad Kanye wouldn't go to the awards with her :mad:

Homegirl was :angry: :yes:

Amber

:shocked: HER OUTFIT THO

@SASSY
      “Kayne too sensitive and hes gonna f around and have Jay blacklist him; when that happens his career gonna go down the path of R Kelly”

R. Kelly doin just fine for one.

And Kanye > Jigga-boo.

Jay Z HAS to kiss Kanye’s azz because Kanye is the one with the talent. One thing about Jay Z is he knows how to ride someone else’s talent. He would never do anything against Kanye because that’s who makes him.

___________________________
      haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:ghost:

:blink:
      Why would Kim be jealous of Beyonce and her failing arranged marriage and drinking problem? :shrugs:

I see your anecdoctal evidence and thank you. My ONLY point Tee was a stripper and a whore are too vastly different things IMO. Also whats a whore? :shrug: BUT I FEEL YOU. I’m just saying I don’t personally equate those two things..one is a legitimate profession. I mean the other could be as well, but I digress. :lol:

Also girls with daddies get fukked. :shrug:

Hershey says:

so we can’t laugh at midget with hands who can’t read, but we can laugh at a successful mother, wife, entertainer who may be depressed to the point of suicide? :tea: Fugg Floyd’s reading rainbow a– and :thumbsup: to the Queen she turned it last night!

She just mad huh?!?!? :ghost:

Mad for nothing a lot of nothing :hahaha:

VDot says:

Also girls with daddies get fukked. :shrug:

*looks in compact mirror, freshens lipstick* Yes, they do. Yes, they do :yes: :biggrin:

Bad Influence says:

Amber looked tur’ble last night….her hair was not working with her smut chain dress. I know Kim was talking all kinds of shyt about Amber and her movie theater butter popcorn head ass….

:thumbsup: at them hoes! Chit, phuck me into loving you!

I swear, those hoes with they “daddy-in-they-life” is the WORST! Expectations be to the moon and back! :facepalm:

Whore = chic bedding a married mayne

^^^
      That’s my definition… Different than a hoe :tea:

ShadeQueen46 says:

You know what…… :kona:

I was hoping they didn’t! :lol: Last thing you need is for them to feed THAT machine in the public. Do it on your own time sure..but don’t buy into it outchere :lol: IDK. leave that for the Kardashian-Wests. :lol:

Wasting time says:

Jay last album had no Ye and did better than Yesus.
      Pusha T album tanked cause of Ye and his beats.
      Let not act like Jay can’t make or break a career!

free says:

all i know is jay is probably spoiling the shyt out of his lil lookalike. he and blue seem inseparable. he ain’t going nowhere.

SummerBaby says:

Blue is so cute :heart:

Soooo Man :popcorn:

Didjew and big girl get it poppin? #didyoufeedherfirst :hump:

He would never do anything against Kanye because that’s who makes him.

If you think Kanye’s wedding that he planned wasn’t the biggest thing to happen to him this year, you are more lost than I thought. :lolsign:

jay didn’t show up. That to me speaks VOLUMES. They had to paint over their names folk. And it didn’t work. :crying1: They cant get rid of the Carters. Even if they wanted to. :heart:

She depressed nah?? :rofl: I’m off then because I almost cried :rofl:

________________________
      Two separate topics. Blame font for that. One stripped in college and she saw it as less than desirable. She hid it from people. We only found out when someone recorded her and she was busted. She was ashamed. Said she did it to have a position of power over men in order to make money. Blamed her need to have this power over a daddy that left her :rolleyes: My definition of a whore is not someone that sleeps responsibly with a lot of men OR those who are consensual partners. A whore to me is someone who is sleeping with Tom, ****, Harry, Sally, Jesse the cat and bird while his chirren at home… lights out unplug the phone. (Trina voice) Men who have wives but sleep around and lie to them …. They whores.. basically anybody sleeping with someone else and not telling their partner. Whore.

J can’t break kanye’s career :no:

Bad Influence says:

@Man well Kim is jealous of Beyonce because KIM really has to fill the tub up halfway to fugg….she’s mad that Bey got shine for some shyt she’s been doing….she been surfboarding that dry thang on negroes (literally) for years!

Nope. I won’t take it back I have two associates tell me to my face they sleep around to try and find love because they didn’t have a father.

this is true tho. a lot of times girls without (good/present) fathers are fascinated by the idea of men but dont have any guidelines or standards to compare them to.

—————-
      :crying1: This is so true, well my daddy did this :rules: :rofl:

@WASTING TIME
      “If Jay didn’t buy those beats when Kanye was in the rooming house in Newark NJ; 6 weeks from Donda calling him back to the Chi to finish school there would be no Ye.

Jay last album had no Ye and did better than Yesus.
      Pusha T album tanked cause of Ye and his beats.
      Let not act like Jay can’t make or break a career!”

Kanye was doin work for people BEFORE Jay Z. Jay Z dumb azz didn’t even want Kanye to do “The Blueprint” for him. That’s the album that got him where he is. And Jay Z didn’t want Kanye to do “College Dropout” which is better than anything Jay has ever done. :rofl:

free says:all i know is jay is probably spoiling the shyt out of his lil lookalike. he and blue seem inseparable

~~~~~~~
      I agree

capricorn83 says:

He would never do anything against Kanye because that’s who makes him.
      ———-
      Surely you jest… :ROFL:

Hair Lova says:

I’ll say this, if Blue is not jay’s baby, good lord. That face she made up there was all him.

Kanye is headlining the Made in America tour this weekend. :shrugs:

And are you worse for the wear? :shrug: I don’t get this fascination with fukking being fukked getting fukked who fukked. Your miles don’t make me. Mine don’t make you. Another man’s whore is another’s man treasure and all that chit they say. D we subscribe to what Slim is saying (letting them souls in there) or don’t we? :think:

If that’s how you measure your worth, :thumbsup: If I don’t, :thumbsup: . Like what. :shrug: /rant.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:thumbsup: at them hoes! Chit, phuck me into loving you!

Man you are absolutely right :tea: cause my daddy has made it real hard for you cats out here….. He will tell ya in a heart beat … if that nigga can’t do what I’m doing for you or more you don’t need he azz :tea: you can do bad by ya damn self…. That’s why I raised ya to be responsible :cuss:

@BAD
      “well Kim is jealous of Beyonce because KIM really has to fill the tub up halfway to fugg….she’s mad that Bey got shine for some shyt she’s been doing….she been surfboarding that dry thang on negroes (literally) for years!”

:huh:

Beyonce barely good enough to be Kim’s maid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      That’s IT! :ghost:

People just hear how “great” KIM KARDASHIAN is to the point that they believe it. Can’t believe how simple and effective that is.

:grill: oh, hey Man. :hi:

I recall the late 90s :lol:
      Musically :lol:

Jay last album had no Ye and did better than Yesus.
      Good answer :claps: family feud clap

Yew lih black guhl yew lih :dead: You know Kanye was like :waiting: Nah Jay coming. Let’s just wait it out for a minute. Kim was in her dressing room throwing a tantrum :angry: Probably had practiced her Flawless hands all in the mirror like :blink: backwards and couldn’t never get it right.

@CAPRICORN
      “He would never do anything against Kanye because that’s who makes him.
      ———-
      Surely you jest… ”

:no:
      Kanye > Jigga-boo in every way. From lyrics to flow to versatility.
      Jay Z was just another Nu Yawk rapper till he worked with Kanye.

She depressed nah?? :rofl: I’m off then because I almost cried :rofl:

:hahaha: Shoot me nii then. :dead:

mizzdallas says:

Sandra how do you know bey is depressed??

Bey performance last night was the same as the others. Except her Super Bowl performance she did that, made me want to attend her concert..

————–
      :rofl: :rofl:

She depressed nah?? :rofl: I’m off then because I almost cried

Even my eyes watered :kona: and I been sick of her azz …. my sensitive azz couldn’t hold it :crying:

:hahaha: Shoot me nii then. :dead:
      —————
      I can cry from laughter :rofl:

Beyonce barely good enough to be Kim’s maid.
      ~~~~
      Kim wasn’t Good enough to be PARIS Hilton’s maid, she made her the puppies nannies. Until paris promoted her to purse carrier then the rest was history.
      SHE Should Stay thanking Paris

BOL :hahaha: Im here for you today :woot:

Bad Influence says:

@Man ur dedicated to Kim is unmoving, much like her face & vaginal secretions bew! :hug: I commend u!

This should have been the first post today…. I don’t even have the energy to font about the VMA’S anymore… :phew: I’ssssssss tired :eek:

@JENIE
      “Man you are absolutely right cause my daddy has made it real hard for you cats out here….. He will tell ya in a heart beat … if that nigga can’t do what I’m doing for you or more you don’t need he azz you can do bad by ya damn self…. That’s why I raised ya to be responsible
      ___________________________________

Yeah, that’s that chit right there. Some niggas sit there and try “compete” with that chit. I ain’t mad at them niggas. But for me, chiiiiiiid. All I hear is “I-ain’t-phuckin” and that’s enough for me not to waste our time.

Niggas “competing” with daddies out here. :rofl: Phuck dat! LOL.

————-
      Monumental and then seeing a black family looking lovingly :wail:

:rofl: :rofl:

Wasting time says:

Kanye breaking his own career he don’t need Jay or anyone else help.
      We all watched videos of people leave the Yesus tour in drones during his rants and chit.
      Nobody wants to hear that chit and you talking about 2K jeans.
      I need College Drop Out Ye and we aren’t getting him back. He turned into everything he said was wrong with the world .. FOH!

sassyshe says:

———————————————————————–
      Now see I heard this statement from my mother and aunts, and came out just fine. A strong female camp is just as effective as a deddy. Always had dudes saying they cant do for me what I can do for myself or what my fam can do for me cause they got me so spoiled, I expect too much. I like no they taught me that I shouldnt invest in anyone seriously unless they can match what I can do for myself or give more.

Depressed though? :think: but she said: “I. AM. SO. FULL.” …hence, the :crying1: that’s some true Diva shat right there. :nun: :yes: :bow:
      Get into it! :eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

And when she saw Bey’s body in that suit :brokenheart: She been working out so long and still aint there :crying1:

Bad Influence says:

@Man ur dedicated to Kim is unmoving, much like her face & vaginal secretions bew! I commend u!

:cry: le weep

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@JENIE
      ___________________________________
      Niggas “competing” with daddies out here. :rofl: Phuck dat! LOL.

My child’s father use to tell me all the time ….. ya dad make it hard for a nigga damn …. you got some good parents….. Now I don’t tell ninjas shyt about my dad or mom on how they help me….. you be surprised how ninjas fall back on spending on ya and shyt…. I tell em nothing now….

@SHE
      “Beyonce barely good enough to be Kim’s maid.
      ~~~~
      SHE Should Stay thanking Paris

who? :blink:

Whoever this person is/was they 100% irrelevant now. :shrugs: This is KIM’S WORLD. I know yall seen that pic of Usher ready to denounce his whole family for Kim on that red carpet!

Kim was lookin like the last slice of pizza for a starving nigga on that red carpet tho! SHAT! I wanna kiss her on the chest right between the titties. :yes:

——————
      BOL! :rofl: :phew: Pick me up off the flo’ :rofl:

I don’t think that one example is the standard for anyone. I don’t think have two parents makes you set for life or that you will have a great easy life/marriage. Not having a father will not make a man automatically gay. Not having a mother will not make you a bulldagger. Being raised by a single parent will not make you more likely to go to jail. There are a lot of stereotypes out there when it comes to social norms. I do think certain things do handicap you. Most of them you have the ability to overcome them IF you have the right resources and tools. Not everyone does :( And some you can’t ever get over… Just makes me thankful.

We’re in agreement. :think: But couldn’t your friends have been influenced by your circle. It sounds as if they view it negatively cause yall as a unit view it negatively. Whereas in my circle it would’ve been :shrug: it aint my pussy/time/ego. IDK. There are sooo many types of women who strip that I think its completely reckless to blame fathers or the lack thereof. Same with women who get fukked versus those who fukk. And really at this point I would like to be either. :biggrin: :blowsbangs: :thirst:

Hair Lova says:

but she said: “I. AM. SO. FULL.”
      ________

Didn’t Whitney say the same ish :blink:

————
      Wait is someone blaming lack of fathers for strippers??? :rofl: Lies, ALL LIES! I turned out pretty dmn good without my daddy, nigga prolly would’ve drove me into a nigs arm to get away

@WASTING TIME
      “Kanye breaking his own career he don’t need Jay or anyone else help.
      Nobody wants to hear that chit and you talking about 2K jeans.
      He is the one that needs a post about depression and the side effects of losing some one close to you.”
      _________________________

:huh:
      GTFOH. Everybody career evolves. Every artist changes over time. You think MJ from “Off The Wall” was doin the same chit for “Blood on the Dance Floor?”

Or Madonna?

All them niggas change over time. Kanye the most talented rapper alive. That nigga ain’t got chit to worry about.

Kim was lookin like the last slice of pizza
      That nobody else wanted
      -Chad Johnson

Kanye breaking his own career he don’t need Jay or anyone else help.
      Nobody wants to hear that chit and you talking about 2K jeans.

:shrug: I wann say he gone learn today. But he aint. +1

Brang old ye byke. :cry: I was rooting for Kim ole ugg ass. I watched the repeat of her on JimmyKimmel and he asked about the toast :lol: jimmy said I heard it was like 45 mins.

Kim with the straightest face was like no that’s not true it was like 20mins. :eek:

:hahaha: :rofl: <–Jimmy, audience, and me.

LOL

Wasting time says:

————————
      I’m a Jay fan since before Reasonable Doubt.
      When he was opening for Kane and Kane was telling Video Music box to watch for Jay. BIG DADDY KANE!
      I KNOW how GREAT Jay Z is.
      I won’t debate this with you.

San

IONO :eek:

Big gal is bragging about her Not Stripping when all that has to do with is her SIZE :lol:
      :kona:

Bad Influence says:

Kim had on a Balenciaga pizza box turned into a Bakugan dress..

K with the straightest face was like no that’s not true it was like 20mins. :eek:

:hahaha: :rofl: <–Jimmy, audience, and me.
      ~~~~~~
      Stoopid face bissh. :smack:

——————-
      :hahaha: Well I’m lost

Bey ugg ass standing up there all gapped and wide legged. She was like “photoshop these nutts..” :crying1:

I just went ahead and got another helping of shepards pie. Too late for me. :crying1: :heart:

____________________________
      *mindblown hands* You would be surprised :yes: Some people actually think that a cause of the people stripping. NO DADDIES :lol:

@OTB but then you got the ones with a father stripping (rich girls) saying they doing for attention because he was too busy to show them some :shrugs: I get what you mean by it could be the circles. But you know Atl was the mecca for :buttshakes: at one point. When we found out we were like :blink: ok… what else you got? :lol: Shoot one friend was like can I get a job. So yes it could be about perception. Plus that was 10 years ago. There is not NEARLY as much as a stigma about stripping. Look at Amber and Blac Chyna

essenze says:

Man taking up for Kanye too lol. Bruh you simping on another level. Your love for her is undeniable :-|

Just makes me thankful.

*lip quiver* This aint the place for it.. :cry: :hug: #favor

got another helping of shepards pie
      ~~~~~
      Aint NEVAH Too Late :eek: NEVA :nono:

——————
      She got that stance down, don’t she! Gon’ head, Get yo pic! :nun: I would be asking could I rehearse with her :rofl:

Smonae says:

@WASTING TIME
      “Kanye MADE Jay Z, not the other away around. People just hear how “great” Jay Z is to the point that they believe it. Can’t believe how simple and effective that is.
      ————————
      I’m a Jay fan since before Reasonable Doubt.
      I KNOW how GREAT Jay Z is.
      I won’t debate this with you.

Nothing to debate. Jay Z was just another Nu Yawk rapper. All them niggas from Nu Yawk was selling records in the 90′s cause the CD had just been made and niggas was liftin music like they do today.

I guess you goin say he ain’t switch his style up either. OR that he rode on the backs of Dame Dash, to FOXY BROWN, to Kanye, to R. Kelly to now his own phuckin wife.

What a bytch. AND he can’t rap. His BEST versus and songs ALWAYS be from a collabo.

That nigga the Scottie Pippen of rap.

__________________________

:hahaha: :rofl: :dead:

If she was a Stripper her name’d be ALLTHAT :kona:

Bad Influence says:

@MisTaken….smh Amber and fix a flat chyna both have fans…#fixitlordt

San ah make ya dance says:

@Mistaken, weak minded just weak minded to even say that :rofl: Naw, just admit you like taking yo clothes off for the money and so be it

essenze says: Man taking up for Kanye too
      ~~~
      :eek: fiercely TOO

That nigga the Scottie Pippen of rap
      —————

:kona:

GONE :lol: :hahaha: :chase:

@ESSENZE
      “Man taking up for Kanye too lol. Bruh you simping on another level. Your love for her is undeniable ”
      ________________________

:nono:

I was a Kanye fan LONG before he got with Kim. It’s just a coincidence he got with my woman be we all know that won’t be forever. Kim will be mine. :yes:

Watch what I say.

gapped and wide legged

myyyyyy nigga :fistbump:

now who in here said you cant be bowlegged no more once you get old? :waiting: who said it?!?! :karate:

lawd this hair growing out is a issue! :mad:

Didn’t Whitney say the same ish

:shrug: it’s not an uncommon response in a moment of heightened emotion (in a setting where folks basically affirming that you are indeed ‘alladat and and a bag of chips’ :clap: :yes: so, um, yeah… (go’n brush yo’ shoulder off) :hahaha:

Wasting time says:

———————-
      I ate a ice cream cone!
      Fvck it… She won!!

essenze says:

Ijs Man you going hard in the paint for Kanye azz. He is cool but I don’t think I would go so far to say he the most talented rapper. He lost me with his last album :-(

———————
      :duel: Exactly, come talking that mess

meanwhile back at the house Kanye bussing all on Kim’s face :jack:

Man like thats alright its just making her skin more dewy & glisteny for me. :facepalm:

Kim had on a Balenciaga pizza box turned into a Bakugan dress..

:rofl: The girls was like we out chere..agane. :hahaha:

__________________________
      :dead:

If she was a Stripper her name’d be ALLTHAT :kona:
      :hahaha: :ghost:

Well then let’s name all of your stripper names. She keep getting put out once she break the stage and pull the pole out the flo’
      WOBBLE WOBLLE BUT DO FALL DOWN
      MISS UNIVERSE
      SEARS APPLAINCE
      ERICA ECLIPSE
      HEIDI HIGHWAY PATTERN STRETCH MARKS

Wasting time says:

:rofl: @Man :rofl:

@ESSENZE
      “Ijs Man you going hard in the paint for Kanye azz. He is cool but I don’t think I would go so far to say he the most talented rapper. He lost me with his last album”
      ____________________________

Not goin win everyone everytime. But yeah, he is the most talented rapper. Really not even close. He is a musical genius.

It’s really Kanye and Lil Wayne and everyone just kinda out there doin whatever. :shrugs:

Aint NEVAH Too Late :eek: NEVA :nono:

:hahaha: Sholl aint. I only had one piece of cake just now. :yes:

At least my Intro don’t take up a whole song though :eek:

essenze says:

Lol @user

@USER

meanwhile back at the house Kanye bussing all on Kim’s face

Man like thats alright its just making her skin more dewy & glisteny for me.

:think:
      …this sounds like something you told your nigga after he caught you with a face full of baby juice…

:hahaha: No on and I mean NO ONE beats you in the :shade: department Sandy.

Little Miss Blue stole the show which is saying alot after B’s performance. That girl is a beast. She ain’t human I tell ya!

@MisTaken….smh Amber and fix a flat chyna both have fans…#fixitlordt
      _________

:lol: I wish either of them was actually interesting. :no:

@OTB I am serious friend. I am about to hit my ugly cry face cause *catches the holy ghost with the ugly cry* I came from a teenage mom, incarcerated bio dad …drug addicted father figure step dad, low income home and according to the stats I am supposed to be uneducated, welfare, single and bitter and such. BUT GAWD! Now I still might end up sangle and bitter but I beat most of them :rofl: I know it was because of my mama :bow:

Yew just mad because you only welcome to strip in the retrofitted clubs that had they poles reinforced #yesyourpictureisstillonthewall :eek:
      :kona:

Man be like she just practicing on Kanye and alllllllllllllllllll them other dudes for me. :rofl:

thats some serious dedication. Iono if I ever want a love that strong. :eek:

HEIDI HIGHWAY PATTERN STRETCH MARKS

TF :rofl:

AND you can Read! :eek:

Put that up in that post *wolf howls*

:cell: MaTake
      She “at it” agane -putting yo bidness :facepalm:

Yea Amber is only slightly more interesting than Kim as far as personality and interviews… but Kim usually has decent fashion choices so sadly in petty terms for me she wins… for Twitter pic follows :lol:

@MisTaken….smh Amber and fix a flat chyna both have fans…#fixitlordt

it amazes me that ppl i KNOW are on Mendeecees fan page. I seriously question these ppl. seriously. :think: like when I see them at the cookout I be like iono if I can eat the potato salad of a mendeeces fan. its just so odd.

Aint NEVAH Too Late :eek: NEVA :nono:

:hahaha: Sholl aint. I only had one piece of cake just now. :yes:
      ~~~~~~~~~
      I did research on fat transfers :tea:

See this why I cant take you serious. I love Kanye but to say him and wayne the only ones “rapping” Like frfr :shrug:

essenze says:

@otb

I grew up in pretty much the same circumstances. Father was in prison, my mother married a drug addict who abused me, and I grew up in Baltimore which isn’t easy. I still managed to graduate from college with honors, not on drugs, and I am able to provide for myself. God is good and I have a spirit that refused to let me become a statistic :-)

MaTake
      She “at it” agane -putting yo bidness
      _____________________________
      *hang up the phone* :chase: She gone beat me :bite: That is why don’t nobody need to know who I’m is.
      Judging by my font sometimes it would look like I can read or write. That is why you can’t judge by a single post or comment if a celebrity is literate. But that one they put up of Mary J I think is the exception to the rule …. :kona:

___________________________________

nope, but I aint above it. the day is still early yet. :tea: <—-babyjuice

essenze says:

@user

I guess that’s true love according to Man’s philosophy :-|

Chocolate says:

Beyonce barely good enough to be Kim’s maid.

___________________________________________

nooo @MAN not this comment :kona: :wail: we dont have to do this anymore

:waves: roses Afternoon

I did research on fat transfers :tea:

Well. :tea: Spill. :tea:

_________________________________

:ashamed: Imma just chalk it up to auto-correct cuz :smh:

essenze says:

:-) ,@dtts

:cell: she is hiding in thee stairwell down on 2 MaTake :eek:

@OTB
      “It’s really Kanye and Lil Wayne and everyone just kinda out there doin whatever.

Naw, they the only ones. But they are clearly the two best.

I guess you can put T.I., Drake and maybe Rick Ross next somewhere on that list. I know some of these younger cats got some followers.

But in the end, it’s Kanye and Wayne and everybody else.

@IS :oops: I don’t like to tell people. I rather they just assume I come from a silver spoon of privilege. Even in elem-college people SWORE I grew up rich. Nope I got off the bus with everybody else who was on reduced/free lunch :lol: Then when they turn to talk about to other people or tell me how I don’t know about x,y,z because I never had to struggle I say :banned: I never figured out why people assumed I had it all :shrugs:

:chase: *mops eyes* :rofl: You know you aint leaving that mayne. He aint neva gonn leave jew. Especially when he thinking about his next Jr. :biggrin: :heart:

:wave: <–bc your hubby tossed out.

I know someone that had it done in ATL LuvLife :eek:
      It still looks good and it’s bean a year :eek:

I wonder if my kids would eat shepards pie? :think: Im tired of eating their simple ass meals.

my son will eat potatoes but not mashed potatoes. they get on my nerves :rolleyes:

It’s thee Perfect way yew Enunciate all your words :winky:

:heart: You! :D

she is hiding in thee stairwell down on 2 MaTake
      :rofl: I am about to go to lunch you nut!!!! You wanna know what I GOT TO EAT DONTCHA!

I just want some fat out. You ain;t got to transfer it nowhere. You think if I donate some they take it out of me for free? It’s a lot of butt challenged folk that can use some of this good good.
      DTTS :stop: Everybody ain’t able to donate. If your BMI is above 75% first of all you bout to die… second it’s too bad to give… your ratios is too high and reads :wtf: on the donation ability scale.

_________________________________

:ashamed: Imma just chalk it up to auto-correct cuz :smh:

:hahaha: Go home Roger. Took me a sec. Too many comments. :lol:

Doesn’t Talk To Strangers says: I know someone that had it done in ATL LuvLife :eek:
      It still looks good and it’s bean a year :eek:
      ~~~~~
      If it’s been a year then it will stay that way.
      B ALOT of commenters as well as the three people that had it done have said it’s Excruciating PAIN the first few weeks and caint sit :eek:
      sometimes the FAT spreads doesn’t stay in the caboose, however what u have left after three months or more is what ur going to keep

:blink: I would just die. I am so ridiculous..but this is giving me so much pause with the police. He don’t eat right. Gawd it bothers me wayyy too much. :ashamed:

Does he like cheesy mashed taters? :think: Also you could try scalloped taters. We like the mash with a beaten egg sometimes I add parm sometimes cheddar. Sweet taters? Our more roasted veggies. How he don’t eat mashed? :confused: :lol:

OTB you been in my bedroom :shock: I don’t know what is going on but the past few weeks Mr has been like :gossip: let me put one in you. I be like :chase: get away from me and moving :rofl: I am shocked and a Paul because he was all aboard on the vasectomy train and now he is all :love: and be saying no for real let me……. :ashamed: and I be like :nono: I am telling ya’ll if I end up sperminated I am going to sue him. I told him already!!! Yesterday. Which reminds me I have a story. But I will wait until I get to my lunch spot. Don’t want it to get lost in a new post transition. Ya’ll gone be like :facepalm:
      DTTS :hugs:

Becca_365 says:

I’ve watched Bey accept many awards and she is always gushing over Jay… and I love me some Jay-Z and I love my husband. She didn’t mention him at all last night in that regard!!

Funeral coverage upstairs. :no:

Whelp… I ain’t gone be able to tell my story with the fune coverage. NOT appropriate :no:

:eek: Im scurred of the pain, when I was 28 and had the tummy tuck, shytte I was young and invincible :eek: but ummh I caint go thru that pain, time and money and not have the results I think Im going to have.
      :nono:

Im good on this lil booty I got

I caint go up stairs then.

Which reminds me I have a story.
      ____

:bounce: Hurr up. Need to live. :popcorn:

Wasting time says:

———————-
      User!
      We share a child!
      I look at him like huh :huh:

She didn’t mention him at all last night in that regard!!

Beloved. She called him her beloved. :yes:

@Taken, Linda honey listen, my daddy was in the home, worked hard/was a provider but we still needed those free lunches. Folks always talked about how my mama always had us in cute clothes etc, but all that was, was a very few pieces in heavy circulation but always washed/ironed… set off by my mama’s gifted use of a straight’n comb, and her insistence on good hygiene, we ‘looked like we was stunt’n :biggrin: but we didn’t have much mire that the dam down the block whose dad died young :shrug: so, I can’t call it and don’t care to judge it :shrug:

Im good on this lil booty I got
      I am very pain tolerant. If I had the money I still wouldn’t caus ethe unknown scare me too much. That wait and see approach. nah son. :no: I would be the muhfukka who end up like Tameka. Bout to die and chit. Nah. :no:

Wasting time says:

Do it here.
      I came back down !

She didn’t mention him at all last night in that regard!!
      —————–
      She kicked it up a notch and refereed to him as her BELOVED!

Does he like cheesy mashed taters? Also you could try scalloped taters. We like the mash with a beaten egg sometimes I add parm sometimes cheddar. Sweet taters? Our more roasted veggies. How he don’t eat mashed?

he only eats cheese on pizza and would probably run away from home if I put an egg in anything except cake mix. :rolleyes:

he JUST started eating hash browns this summer. JUST! :eek: I havent told him they are made from potatoes yet. I made beef stew yesterday and he said “what kind of chicken is this?” 6 years til he goes to college and I can reclaim my kitchen. :tea:

That wait and see approach.
      ~~~~~
      This is the biggest factor! If it wasn’t for that, I may lean towards it, and tolerate it.
      For me, isn’t worth it.
      When I got this t.t. 15 yrs ago I think it was painful BUT SO Worth it :yes:
      STILL TIGHT :thumbsup:

“what kind of chicken is this?”
      ~~~~
      my son, up until he moved out last year called EVERYTHING chicken :smack:

I am telling ya’ll if I end up sperminated I am going to sue him.
      ______________________________

:lol: so you gonna steal his child support or nah?

_________

:lol: You know whats so weird about this my little brother was the same way with almost the EXACT same foods! Your son eat corn? My bro would not..loves popcorn tho. Hates cheese. Will eat every pizza within seven miles. :shrug: Was just like that about eggs too! If he saw you use them, out but he didn’t know most times. So weird!

As he has gotten older (20) now he eats a bit more. :yes:

Buttercup says:

============
      :angry: It grinds my gears when people say they ended up in the “hood” and they were scared. I immediately get in my feelings and ask if they’re afraid of me. They always say no and ask why would I ask a question like that. “Because my mama STILL live in the hood :coffee:

Tried it :tea: :hahaha:
      ________

But not today. :lol: :no: :tea:

LuvLife
      She said she was in sooooo much pain!

Her cousin got it done and her butt still pancaky :eek:

*oils BUTTER’s gears cause that grinding sets my teef on edge* :lol: :hug:

Buttercup says:

“what kind of chicken is this?”
      ~~~~
      my son, up until he moved out last year called EVERYTHING chicken :smack:
      ==========
      :hahaha: Is this a boy thing? Lil Butter calls everything chicken.

User Friendly says:

it amazes me that ppl i KNOW are on Mendeecees fan page. I seriously question these ppl. seriously. like when I see them at the cookout I be like iono if I can eat the potato salad of a mendeeces fan. its just so odd.
      ****************

But I like DC. He tryin to git his life togeva. He be going to the schools talkin to the chirren and errthang.

Buttercup says:

*oils BUTTER’s gears cause that grinding sets my teef on edge* :lol: :hug:
      ============
      Thanks, sugar :kiss:

Apparition says:

That nigga the Scottie Pippen of rap.
      —————————–
      :facepalm:

Her cousin got it done and her butt still pancaky :eek:
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      SEE , mhh MMh

“pancaky” da fugg? :rofl:
      :cell: reaches out to Slim for a personal tutoring session for you (reading/writing only – no tangling :nono: )

Is this a boy thing? Lil Butter calls everything chicken.

:yes: I can tell you right now that they are born differently. that was all nature, I did not nurture him into this :nono: he was already like that when I got him.

:crying1: Listening to Beyoncé’s VMAs Performance…just vocals? Isolated? :wail: :heart: :love:

pointhimout says:

u guys are probably done with this post by now, but was i the only one yawning at beyonce’s performance last night? this was the first time i’ve ever been disappointed in her performance. i mean, she barely popped her pu ssy 5 times for jesus last night. people were losing their schit and i couldn’t understand why.

_____________________________

Bird you have the most interesting line up. :lol:

so I heard Rihanna is cheating on “us” with a new beau? who do I need to google? :pc:

CocoKhaleesi says:

Sandra you special mixture of Shade needs to be acknowledged and rewarded for the next blog awards…

Becca_365 says:

My first ratchet comment: I thought she was calling the baby “Beloved’ bc when I saw Blu’s hair that’s what came to mind. That’s how Thandie’s hair looked in that movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are not logged in. You must be logged in to post a comment.