Kid Cudi performs at the Coachella Art & Music Festival

Rapper Kid Cudi is disappointed that his gay sex scenes were cut from the independent film James White. The Josh Mond-directed movie premiered on Jan. 23 at the prestigious Sundance Film Festival.

James White is described as "a hard-hitting drama" that explores the life of a 20-something New Yorker after his father's death, his mother's cancer and his struggles with his personal demons. It's assumed that one of his struggles involves his sexual preference for men.

Kudi plays the gay best friend of the movie's heterosexual lead. The 30-year-old Cleveland, Ohio native told Billboard magazine that the role was a turning point for him.

"This was way different than anything else I've ever done," said Cudi, who also scored the film's soundtrack. "It was dope to do that. I felt like I had a responsibility to present a different walk in life from that world."

During a Q&A session after the film's Sundance screening, Kudi said he was disappointed that his kissing scenes with the male lead actor were left on the cutting room floor.

"I'm mad [Josh Mond] cut out my kissing scenes with David," Cudi said. "We made out so many times -- and it was so good! That's my only gripe."

"When he comes out of the closet it's not really a thing," Cudi told Billboard. "I think that's something the world needs to see. 'Cause it's not a thing. We're all equal."

Cudi, who says he is heterosexual, had no hesitations kissing a man.

"No. My thing is what story are we trying to tell here," Cudi told Billboard. "I didn't flinch. I'm secure with mine. I'm an artist -- it's all about playing characters that are intriguing and stimulating."

• fanMAIL: Is Kid Cudi the gay rapper?
  • Video: Kid CuDi Performs The Sky Might Fall On Carson Daly Show
  • PICS: Drake, Kid Cudi at GQ 15th annual “GQ Men of the Year” Party
  • Kanye West: “There Were Times I Contemplated Suicide”
  • Photos: Splash News Online

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Isn't that the norm in Hollywood? :shrugs:

and this is news because???? :shrugs:

• SummerBaby

“I’m mad [Josh Mond] cut out my kissing scenes with David,” Cudi said. “We made out so many times — and it was so good! That’s my only gripe.”
      ------------------
      :huh:

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

didn't Will Smith do the same in crying game?

actors act :shrugs:

• Milky

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      really ninja you was making out mannie mannie time with sum ninja and your only prob is no one gets to see it???? yeah that is the real issue.. :facepalm:

• Milky

my chocolate drop :lick:

• FuturedocDonte

Auntie had to have him up there in a damn belly shirt :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Auntie always chooses the best pictures :hahaha:

• SummerBaby

That outfit tho :no:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Who watches Bring It? Kayla done got bigger since last season. I do not like that Miami coach. Diana may mit work them girls out, but she sure teach them humility and sportsmanship.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Im gonna start listening to Auntie bout these gay dudes. She been saying these rappers Gay but I be like.. nawllll Auntie trippin. The older Ive gotten tho, I see it... I see it now! :popcorn:

• Unshakable

And he really belueved he is heterosexual? What heterosexual male continually kisses a guy and likes it?

Men in the garden please feel free to comment on this. :yes:

• SummerBaby

What kinda tattoo is that :think:

• Locapoca

Good Morning Roses! I see we have talked about RHOA. Who done called Riley Fat? :lol: I do think Riley is big for 11 but Kandi seems to have weight issues so she may take after her. Kenya is SOOOO messy with that whole "heres to the next Mrs. Stewart" She was eating that shyt up with Claudia & Kordell. I cant wait to see what happens next week with Porshea all in her feelings.

• luVn_liFe…

:blink:
      :eek:
      :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

This is what is "required" of any black man that wants to "cross over" into "mainstream."

Long history of this.

rappers in the 80s used to dress like this. some of yall daddies too. :shrugs:

is it 1oclock yet? :waiting:

• SummerBaby

I was watching Breakin not to long ago & all the guys dressed like that pic up top :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

What heterosexual male continually kisses a guy and likes it?
      Men in the garden please feel free to comment on this. :yes:
      ------
      If he kissed a man as a paid actor I can understand; HOWEVER, ain bought to be upset that they cut THAT scene out the movie. :no: This fool standing in the doorway of the closet. He wants to say he's hetero but act out his true nature in a movie and call it acting. :no:

• Locapoca

Ok back to topic. When Kid Cudi decides to come all the way out him and Frank Ocean can date. They can be Gay Hip Hop Royalty :yes:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

That crop top :hahaha:

I wanna go to Coachella :wail:

• Milky

SummerBaby says:

What kinda tattoo is that
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      a bish azz belly tatoo that shows the "othas" that he is down for the muddplay!!!!

lovezoe says:

----------------------
      I saw that and am wondering if she had a baby, cuz she blew uuuup. I have a love/hate relationship with this show. some of the routines are stripper-ish and they all have a head full of weave, but I like it that they're in some form of organized sport instead of hanging out on the corner perfecting their THOT game...or is that what miss d is helping them do?!? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

Um... I would lick Miss Jamaica's complete twat. :yes:
      Good lawd. :phew:

• SummerBaby

:waves: Man

lovezoe says:

My daughters dance team will be on there this season... we battled in ATL a few months back and lost but Diana and the girls were sooo nice and really supporting. They even let us come down to they lil room wit them and the cameras

• FuturedocDonte

I wanna go to Coachella :wail:
      --------
      I never understood what they did here :shrug:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

rappers in the 80s used to dress like this. some of yall daddies too.

*******

:stop: not in the 80s :nono: My deddy was grown and not running around in crop tops. Now if this was prevalent in the 70s, than possibly. :lol:

VDot says:

rappers in the 80s used to dress like this. some of yall daddies too.

*******

not in the 80s My deddy was grown and not running around in crop tops. Now if this was prevalent in the 70s, than possibly
      ^^^^^^
      :rofl: @ my daddy was grown. V Dot like :nono: dont put my daddy is this!!

• FuturedocDonte

I like it that they’re in some form of organized sport instead of hanging out on the corner perfecting their THOT game…or is that what miss d is helping them do?!? :think:
      ----
      they aint there ALL DAY ni :coffee:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I never understood what they did here

******
      A big azz hippie music festival. Where you :cheers: :smoke: :snort: Roll weed on the top of bald head men. :hump: :blunt: :danban: :phew:

@ locapoca,

I called riley fat. in hindsight it may have been harsh, but seeing how she acted towards todd's daughter somehow "justified" it in my sometimes petty mind. :ashamed: I can't stand spoiled, entitled kids like riley. kandi can think people don't understand if she wants to but she's only hurting her daughter in the long run if she doesn't check her behavior and get her into regular physical activity. I thought she and todd's daughter were the same age or only a year or two apart...didn't know she was only ELEVEN!!

she needs to have her on an all-organic diet and in some type of dance class(es) or organized sports instead of hanging up under grown folks and eating her emotions.

• SummerBaby

My daughters dance team will be on there this season… we battled in ATL a few months back and lost but Diana and the girls were sooo nice and really supporting. They even let us come down to they lil room wit them and the cameras
      ---------------
      That's fantastic! Do you know when the episode airs?

• free

lovezoe says: Who watches Bring It? Kayla done got bigger since last season.

**********************

you ain't lying. all that bucking but her tummy looking like she gave birth last week.

• Locapoca

upon further inspections of Kid Cud-a-booty's pic. This nigra got on some damn Bathing Ape boxers :blink: I didnt even know they still made this shyt!

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

---------
      Let us know when it airs!! That new momma, she just want to be on TV. She knew good and well that girl won't ready. Talking about the next Beyonce. She 10-12 wirh q pound if weave in her head.

• free

VDot says: :stop: not in the 80s :nono: My deddy was grown and not running around in crop tops

*******************

:rofl: tell him!

• SummerBaby

-----------------
      I don't know how she eats, but I do know Riley plays on a basketball team. She's not fat too me :shrug: just a thicker girl even looking back at her younger pics.

• Time to Waste

actors act :shrugs:
      ------------
      :yes:

• WUT IZ REALLY GOING ON? :blink:

Time to Waste says:

Wut that’s your baby boy in the pic?
      He back? :cheer:
      ---------------
      YESS!!! THAT IS MY BABY BACK FROM MARINE TRAINING!

----
      User Friendly says:

didn’t Will Smith do the same in crying game?

actors act :shrugs:
      :rofl: you mean 6 degrees of separation? Where he was gay and kept having his gay lover in them strange folks house? He even did a scene where he was :humping: dude in the bathroom and got busted.. But he is considered straight... :huh:

• Unshakable

@Dr.Donte,

Whitty was goin for a moment....be positive :rofl: We can hope.

Any time a young person is doing positive activities that promote values that align with being a productive member of society, I am all for it.

@ free
      that's the same thing I said. she looks like she recently gave birth. and :rofl: at "bucking"

• Milky

VDot says: not in the 80s My deddy was grown and not running around in crop tops
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :fistbump: :cosign:

• free

whitty hutton says: some of the routines are stripper-ish and they all have a head full of weave,

*********************

the miami girls had a lil short cut (short by today's standard). i liked it cause if i see kayla pat that sweaty azz weave one mo time....

• Milky

:rofl: everytime I see whitty hutton I bust out laughing... yalls goin to get me fyed!!!! :cuss:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I don't thibk Riley "fat", I think it's the milk and hormones. She looks older for her age. Kandi stacked. Remember when Reginae was pudgy, that girl look 30 now, especially with all that weave.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Man, I just don't care™ says:

This is what is “required” of any black man that wants to “cross over” into “mainstream.”

Long history of this
      __________________________________

Really???

whitty hutton says:

@ locapoca,

I called riley fat. in hindsight it may have been harsh, but seeing how she acted towards todd’s daughter somehow “justified” it in my sometimes petty mind. I can’t stand spoiled, entitled kids like riley. kandi can think people don’t understand if she wants to but she’s only hurting her daughter in the long run if she doesn’t check her behavior and get her into regular physical activity. I thought she and todd’s daughter were the same age or only a year or two apart…didn’t know she was only ELEVEN!!

^^^^^^
      :lol: I do think Riley is spoiled and a tad disrespectful. But look how Kandi allow her Mammy to run her... Its not surprising that Riley is the way she is. Riley dont want that new baby to come because she knows it will take attention away from her. Right now she can do no wrong in Kandi's eye

I don’t know how she eats, but I do know Riley plays on a basketball team. She’s not fat too me :shrug: just a thicker girl even looking back at her younger pics.
      ______________________________

some ppl aint meant to be small. plenty of big boneded women in my bikram class. I don't know how big they were when they started but I do know bikram makes you lose hella weight so I just figure they bodies don't want to be little. :shrugs:

anything is better than getting the bobble head surgery. you see how Gina Neely looks now :(

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

the miami girls had a lil short cut (short by today’s standard). i liked it cause if i see kayla pat that sweaty azz weave one mo time….
      ------
      Last year the girls had braids. I like the uniformity of the Miami girls. I so like how almost every other team come to the arena dressed and ready. The DD got bonnets and flexi rods.

@ free
      pleazzzze stop!! "...pat that sweaty azz weave"... :no: :hahaha:

SummerBaby says:

__________________________

and they all grew up to be somebody's daddy. their crop-top days got deleted.

...but nobody in here, of course. :lol:

• Vanna is the root of all evil

I don’t thibk Riley “fat”, I think it’s the milk and hormones. She looks older for her age. Kandi stacked. Remember when Reginae was pudgy, that girl look 30 now, especially with all that weave.

Same thing with bobbi kristina

• Milky

but I do know bikram makes you lose hella weight so I just figure they bodies don’t want to be little.
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :rofl: the undercover shade is so real......

• whitty hutton

haven't seen gina neely but I hate they are getting divorced. reality tv (even on the food network) seems to be the kiss of death for marriages. folks gon' learn...tv magnifies character flaws (vanity, greed, pride, etc.).

• Time to Waste

and they all grew up to be somebody’s daddy. their crop-top days got deleted.
      -----------------

Milky says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      the undercover shade is so real……

^^^^^^
      :hahaha: thought I was the only one thinking this I read that and was like :sideeye

• SummerBaby

and they all grew up to be somebody’s daddy. their crop-top days got deleted.

…but nobody in here, of course. :lol:
      ---------------------

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

Kayla has definitely gained weight but she seems to have plenty of confidence. She did not look the least bit bothered to be jiggly in the midsection and wearing her costume. Her mother and that belly of hers in those pencil skirts... :no: Why didn't someone tell her that isn't a good choice for her frame?

lovezoe says:

———
      Let us know when it airs!! That new momma, she just want to be on TV. She knew good and well that girl won’t ready. Talking about the next Beyonce. She 10-12 wirh q pound if weave in her head.
      __________________________________

I will Love Zoe... Its gets very messy in the dance battle land.. The coaches are mostly males believe it or not... Sometimes we be at battles for 10 hrs straight. Ponytails be falling out, fat kids lose weight and allll the coaches look like Big Freda from the N.O. wheeeewwwww it be thot-mamas everywhere just waiting for somebody to step bad... FUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY. I aint gonna lie, I love it tho. Some of the shiat people go out their way to do!!

whitty hutton says:

haven’t seen gina neely but I hate they are getting divorced. reality tv (even on the food network) seems to be the kiss of death for marriages. folks gon’ learn…tv magnifies character flaws (vanity, greed, pride, etc.).

^^^^^^
      :cosign: not only is it death for marriages but you got people going to prison left and right for tax fruad and schemes (Apollo, Teresa & Joe Giudice)

• Milky

My deddy aint neva wore no damn crop top or them held his hand like :gay: runs out crying :crying:

• whitty hutton

I can look past the pencil skirt but that Ronald McDonald hair is what I cringe at everytime I see her. I mean...she can't have a regular 9-5 with that Raggedy Ann-looking mess on her head. and kayla needs to keep a jar of edge control on deck at all times.

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

Kayla has definitely gained weight but she seems to have plenty of confidence. She did not look the least bit bothered to be jiggly in the midsection and wearing her costume. Her mother and that belly of hers in those pencil skirts… Why didn’t someone tell her that isn’t a good choice for her frame?

^^^^^
      I see this at church sometimes. Wear what works for you. theyre called pencil skirts for a reason. you cant be shaped like a damn oval fitting into something called pencil

• SummerBaby

As far as Riley not wanting Kandi to have a baby I think that's normal for kids especially when she would be so much older than the baby :shrug: I'm eight years older than my brother & I didn't even want to live at home when he was born. :lol:

:rofl: the undercover shade is so real……

:rofl: I was so serious tho :shame: everybody aint supposed to be thin.

my son aint supposed to be big, but Imma keep feeding him meat, potatoes, and ensure until he is at least formidable on the court :shrugs: but at least he is tall :pray: a small man aint NOBODY'S preference

....oh hey Man :hi: heyyyyyy

what keesh said:
      ...Ponytails be falling out, fat kids lose weight and allll the coaches look like Big Freda from the N.O. ...
      :casket:

• Time to Waste

I want a Kanye post so bad!
      Come out Ms. Rose! Give it to me :pray:

• Milky

but at least he is tall a small man aint NOBODY’S preference

….oh hey Man heyyyyyy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      and more :cloud: yeah it is very real!!! :rofl:

Time to Waste says:

I want a Kanye post so bad!
      Come out Ms. Rose! Give it to me
      ^^^^^^
      What's going on with Kayondra West?

• Milky

almostjetter me too!!! I want Sandra to post that pic of Dame Dash with the missin toof too!!!! :rofl:

• MissJoanClayton

:shrugs: maybe he was mad he spent all that time making out with a dude for it to be cut out of the movie.
      That crop would look cute on me tho :tea:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I've seen my father's retro pics. He was in his 30's-40's when this was hot back in the 80's....he did not wear a crop top! He was delivert and too old for it :lol: I have a cropped sweatshirt like Kid's. If my man wanted to wear it like sir up top we have a problem.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Hubby said what's with all the red hair :rofl: Selena got on my nerves last season. Now she got her twin girls up there to make sure she stay on TV. I like Rittany. Mimi said on Twittee she an engineer.

• free

Keesh says: I will Love Zoe… Its gets very messy in the dance battle land.. The coaches are mostly males believe it or not… Sometimes we be at battles for 10 hrs straight. Ponytails be falling out, fat kids lose weight and allll the coaches look like Big Freda from the N.O. wheeeewwwww it be thot-mamas everywhere just waiting for somebody to step bad… FUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY. I aint gonna lie, I love it tho. Some of the shiat people go out their way to do!!

***************

is this in mississippi? i had never heard of this until the show now they got like 100 teams. i like that lil coach john connor though. he's cute. :rofl: at big freedia! i was surprised at all the males because i thought it was really a bunch of women from college dance teams reliving their glory days.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

Kayla aint even fat yall when it comes to the majorette/dance world. Imagine a squad of nothing but girls BIGGER than Kayla hitting the floor... Splits, backhands, cartwheels... FASHOW.... it goes down!!!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

…but nobody in here, of course.

*****

Perhaps yours, but not mine :shrug: I can't speak for the rest of yall :nono:

• free

lovezoe says: Hubby said what’s with all the red hair :rofl: Selena got on my nerves last season. Now she got her twin girls up there to make sure she stay on TV.

***************

all of them look just like their paw. i like selena's hair though.

• whitty hutton

Selena is tryna get her own show. she got a new bob and brought them twins on there. the absolutely least she can do is get babydaddy gap semi-filled and a decent haircut...lookin' like a prison character off an episode of key and peele.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

almostjetter

*****

I almost forgot about this. Thanks for the reminder :fistbump:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Free- you talking about the dude with the ration his chest?

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

is this in mississippi? i had never heard of this until the show now they got like 100 teams. i like that lil coach john connor though. he’s cute. :rofl: at big freedia! i was surprised at all the males because i thought it was really a bunch of women from college dance teams reliving their glory days.
      __________________________________
      HaHaHA YASSSSSS Free them guhls from Mississippi but they are the first to have a show for the world to see but its alllll over the South! Im in TN and Memphis has the biggest one every year

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

whitty hutton says:

haven’t seen gina neely but I hate they are getting divorced.
      _______________________________________

Sad, but nor surprising. :no: Always said they were each other's beard/tits :shrug:

Always thought Gina :lick: and Stevie Wonder can see Pat :gay:

Keesh says:

Kayla aint even fat yall when it comes to the majorette/dance world.

Boy times sure have changed :no: I remember most dance teams were all a certain size.... folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

It's possible that, as a heterosexual who was at the mercy of the director in having to lick another man in the mouth until he got his shot, he feels like after going through all of that, he's mad as hell that it didn't even make the film.

haven’t seen gina neely

have you seen her daughter tho? :phew: she fine as hell. the older chocolate one :yes:

• Locapoca

I thank Charlie Baltimore & Rihanna (for bringing it back) For this Red headed mess. Now Im gonna have to deal with seeing more cheap red lace front wigs in the club. Bishes lookin like Ronald McDonalds long lost sister and be swearin they killin it. :nono:

• SummerBaby

----------------------
      Yes indeed! I thought was just where I lived :lol:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team
      ------
      :shade: :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2SQh007k6U #missyJSays

Morning

Whitty
      Free
      Keesh
      Zoe

Anybawdy know where I can watch with this ring online??

free says:

***************

all of them look just like their paw. i like hair though.

__________________________

I don't know whats up with the hair color fa real tho... its like everybody look like a mermaid nowadays.. I only wanted to take pics with Selena... and she seems cool and not that hype in person... Now her baby daddy... he cray cray. Dude smelled like he had been smoking weed the whole ride there and you can tell he used to be a big time dope man back in his day

• free

jeniefrumdabloc says: Boy times sure have changed :no: I remember most dance teams were all a certain size…. folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team

****************************

ok i thought it was just me cause hunty chile.... however, if they can do the d*mn thing, i guess so. we also had better nutrition and more exercise (outside play, etc.) so i think we were smaller. larger sizes are becoming the norm now.

lovezoe says:

folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team

^^^^^^^
      :dead: Between yall trying to make organic diets for Riley & User talkin bout bishes bodies dont wanna be small. Yall all need :spank:

prolly cause soooo many kids are huge now. they even have big girl ballerinas now. I was just watching an interview with Misty Copeland on how she was considered too big for ballet at one point.

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

Missy- you might be able to find it on Lifetime.

@ user,

i vaguely remember the Neely's younger daughter when they had her on an episode cooking with them. i sorta kinda got the :gay: vibe from pat, but didn't get the lesbo vibe from gina. i unno...just kinda sad to see public breakups all the time - like folks lose they damn mind over a few dollars and some screen time. smh

lovezoe says:

folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team
      ——
      :shade: :rofl:
      _____________________________

Betta know it.... In the band big guhls go straight to the back and grab the flags please or a instrument :grill: leave the majorettes be! THANKS

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I think the issue is the diet. Kayla was cooking with her mom, and it was not a meal you should wat before a comp. my kids ran track and before and after, they didn't eat greasy, heavy foodsz

whitty, not the liteskin one that she had with Pat. the chocolate one she had from her first hubby.

I think her name is Spenser

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I live in an area where, sadly, the colored hair thing is normal for all chicks young, old, and of every racial and socioeconomic background. I don't like it. My almost 13 year old wants me to buy her Kylie Jenner purple and blue ombre clip ins for her birthday. :blink: :facepalm:

@ jenie/lovezoe,

in our house, a snack was fruit or a peanut butter n jelly sammich. we just did not eat the kind of snacks kids eat now, and eating at McDonalds or other fast food joints was a very irregular treat. outside play was a requirement, not an option; and being in "something" was a requirement, not an option. there was no sitting at home in front of the tv or on the phone. we had extracurricular activities and housework to keep us busy.

lovezoe says:

folks her size was put with the big girls on the flag team
      ——
      :shade: :rofl:

No shade for real :shrugs: the dance team you had to be a certain size and weight.... they was very uniformed .... even with the colleges.... I remember bubbleing brown with Morris Brown back in the day ... they didn't play that :nono: but yeah the big thick girls was on the flag team :yes: no lie

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

The twins been in the group.... just didn't get no tv time. They squad big assss hellllllll.... But you cant put your whole squad out there so you create a squad of the best within...

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

purple and blue ombre clip ins for her birthday

******

Let me know where you find some. I want some for myself :hahaha:

@ user,
      all i see on google images is pics of them and their younger daughter. i think gina is gorgeous so if her daughter took after her, i'm sure she's a stunner.

• TaylorMade

Roses, I'm so freaking upset I could :cuss: and :crying: at the same daym time- (cancer shyt) so my check engine light keeps coming on. When it first came on in Nov I had (or thought I had the prob fixed) they told me it was the speed sensor. Light goes away, no problems to report. On Friday, it comes back on again. I take it back to the place, the guy checks it, clears it, says it might be a malfunction since they recently did the work, come back if it comes back on -boom. The shyt came back on last night. Now I'm getting nervous. I take it back to the place, they check- this time I take a picture of the reading to show another mechanic, the place clears it, when I ask the manager to look ink the warranty he says that he can't get a reading off the engine because it was cleared ( :mad: ) and to come back if it comes back on again.
      Long story short, my real mechanic told me that they replaced the wrong shyt and that at any moment my car could stall on the daym expressway and that I need to have the problem fixed asap. And the way that he walked me through the problem I had just made me want to scream when he told me how inexperienced they were on the repairs.
      If I never knew how much a man should accompany a woman to the dealership/mechanic - I've learned today.

• Time to Waste

Did you guys discuss:
      "with this ring"
      Mya
      Kanye
      Dame Dash Teeth or lack there of
      Lupita on the red carpet :nun:
      Viola wining

whitty hutton says:

@ jenie/lovezoe,
      in our house, a snack was fruit or a peanut butter n jelly sammich. we just did not eat the kind of snacks kids eat now, and eating at McDonalds or other fast food joints was a very irregular treat. outside play was a requirement, not an option; and being in “something” was a requirement, not an option. there was no sitting at home in front of the tv or on the phone. we had extracurricular activities and housework to keep us busy.

:lol: chile we had all the goodies at the crib ... junk, fruit , you name it.... we even use to have a side hustle by putting Koolaid (with the sugar in it) in sandwich bags and use to sell it for .50 cents :yes: I think its the Hormones and also kids are just not that active anymore.... them jokers lazy :shrugs: with that being said... chile I ate plenty junk.. and lots of it sugar, pizza, chips.... I had cavities but the kid was still a stick figure..... matter fact I didn't gain weight until I got pregnant....

@ lovezoe,
      i saw that "meal" kayla and her mom prepared. they'd have been better off not eating at all cuz there was no nutritional value in what they prepared. i hope this isn't the norm and that at least sometimes they prepare something healthier. on a positive note, at least they were together and talking...seems like they're really close.

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

When they have coaches competition..... it be so damn funny... Seeing dudes in all black leotards with a pink diamond symbol in the middle that say "PP" Lawdt hold my mule!!!!

@ jenie,
      i envied households like yours growing up. :lol: my momma didn't play that...wasn't spending her hard earned money on "junk" - her words. said we could buy that mess when we got jobs and had our own money to spend.

lovezoe says:

I think the issue is the diet. Kayla was cooking with her mom, and it was not a meal you should wat before a comp. my kids ran track and before and after, they didn’t eat greasy, heavy foodsz

Well her mother is not small.... usually obese child, hell you can almost guarantee it's a overweight parent their going home too.... very rare do you see an obese child and the parents be slim :tea:

• Unshakable

@MOD,

I saw a lil spryte girl with the goth look, nose piercings, and long green hair.....and it was hers. It was pretty on her (I tend to gravitate towards bein an individual) but i also wondered who would hire her with such flamboyant hair.

whitty hutton says:

@ lovezoe,
      i saw that “meal” kayla and her mom prepared. they’d have been better off not eating at all cuz there was no nutritional value in what they prepared. i hope this isn’t the norm and that at least sometimes they prepare something healthier. on a positive note, at least they were together and talking…seems like they’re really close

you guys are right though.. I try to inform my daughters coach on the importance of teaching kids about what they put in their mouths and I think parents should be taught how to cook healthy for their children if they don't know how. We don't have fatness in my house but Ive seen what food can do to some people... O the horror

• whitty hutton

keesh, you gotta take pics. i can just imagine the "sights" to be seen. folks jus don't care no mo' - period. a lot of "us" have lost that sense of pride in how we look, carry ourselves, etc.

jeniefrumdabloc says:

whitty hutton says:

@ jenie/lovezoe,

chile we had all the goodies at the crib … junk, fruit , you name it…. we even use to have a side hustle by putting Koolaid (with the sugar in it) in sandwich bags and use to sell it for .50 cents I think its the Hormones and also kids are just not that active anymore…. them jokers lazy with that being said… chile I ate plenty junk.. and lots of it sugar, pizza, chips…. I had cavities but the kid was still a stick figure….. matter fact I didn’t gain weight until I got pregnant….

^^^^^^
      :cosign: I think its the food as well. Girls are developing earlier and starting their cycles sooner. I definitely think its all the hormones and additives thats in the food as well along with yes inactivity. My momma used to kick us out the house to go play and we couldnt come back in until it was time to eat dinner :lol:

whitty hutton says:

@ jenie,
      i envied households like yours growing up. :lol: my momma didn’t play that…wasn’t spending her hard earned money on “junk” – her words. said we could buy that mess when we got jobs and had our own money to spend.

Till this day, we had plenty of junk food .... even at my crib .. I have all the snacks... My father had this theory ... and it worked.... we would ask for candy apples, chips etc.... he would buy that shyt by the boat load... eventually we got tired of eating it because it was so much.... he figured if you had it home, you wouldn't have to beg at ya friends house for food... and he was right :yes: plus when he bought all that junk, we got to the point of not wanting it anymore because we got tired of eating it :yes:

• https://scontentxfp1/v/t42.1790-2/10883260_10205181477284067_1503867899_n.mp4 MisTaken: So thick :buttshake: she make everybody else in the room so uncomfortable :winky:

I can’t get past him with his belly out. I even pause with the football players do this because it is too much :no: I need to regroup. Give me a minute

:lol: you gonna get em? :popcorn:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

I remember back in high school there were NEVER big girls on the dance team. There would be one school that maybe had a fluffy cheerleader though. My college dance team had no biggums. Rumor had it their coach used to weigh and measure them and would not put anyone on the team over a certain size.

Chile gallons of ice cream ... chile ... now I hardly eat ice cream unless I'm craving... ate so much chocolate almond icecream as a child :phew: now you want see me eating ice cream or even sweets like that :shrugs:

Let me know where you find some. I want some for myself :hahaha:
      ___________________________

they have them at claires. my daughter has some bc they came with the Barbie head she got for Christmas.

be done got sued for that today.

• SugarFoot

Chile this quote, home made halter top, and that waistline :homo:

Hey yall :wave:

Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd) says:

That probably wasn't a rumor... those coaches didn't play that at all :nono: yeah we had one chubby girl on the cheer squad... but never on a dance team :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkcCHR-7FNA Man, I just don’t care™

be done got sued for that today.

It's almost a requirement to let those hogs onto everything these days.
      :facepalm:

• Mother Of Dragons, The Next Supreme (proud nerd)

you gonna get em?

________________________________

Yes, but I'm going to be :rolleyes: inside every time she wears them. The child wants a fake nose ring too...idk where I got her from...even though I had a nose ring when I was 15 :haha:

• https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMarieNaturals lovezoe

I think Miss D takes any girl that can dance. But them big girls be flipping and everythibg. Sunjai said she didn't want to dance anymore after HS. Wonder if that got to do with her mammy.

• Milky

Carrington says:

It’s possible that, as a heterosexual who was at the mercy of the director in having to lick another man in the mouth until he got his shot, he feels like after going through all of that, he’s mad as hell that it didn’t even make the film
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Maybe this was footage for the producer/writer at home viewing pleasure...

User Friendly says:

be done got sued for that today.

That's just how those schools were ... same with band members especially drum lines... the hazing.... they talk about it now because a young man died... but if you planned on marching with one of these official black bands like Florida A&M, Morris Brown, Jackson State , Alabama A&M that azz got hazed trust.... one reason I never wanted to play in a band in college... :thinking: if ya think about though .... bands was much better back then ... they hazed in highschool too .... I know this for a fact ... but our high school band director didn't play that... but we still had our ways of breaking people into the line.... I played drums in High school....:yes:

:newpost: Kandi and nem

• SugarFoot

lovezoe says:

Who watches Bring It? Kayla done got bigger since last season
      ________
      Yes she has and Tawanza is going to get on my nerve this season :rolleyes: "My baby is the next Beyonce" :chase:

The Miami coach is more creative than Ms. D (minus the fall) and she is going to make her step her game up. Hell Im ready for some new stands myself :coffee:

• http://SandraRose.com Keesh

My 8 year old has been begging ever since the age of 3 for different hair colors... but I don't even put chemicals in my girls hair so one day I let her rock two ponytails with like 5 different colors in each ponytail. It was fun, especially since it was Dr. Seus crazy hair day. Time she got home, they went in the garbage

• Time to Waste

:newpost: a 12 year old :shrug:

It’s almost a requirement to let those hogs onto everything these days.
      :facepalm:

aint nobody required you to take that gurl to applebees or to bed but you did :lol:

its ok, you like what you like :tea:

• pointhimout

skinny jeans and tight boxers? His balls are about the size of marbles, gotta be.