Beyonce and Jay Z

Aging rap magnate Jay-Z, 46, and his much younger wife, Beyonce Knowles were among the well-heeled celebrities who attended the Pacquaio vs Mayweather boxing match at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday. The boxing world lost a lot of fans after that snooze fest match ended. No one in the arena stopped to think they were spending hundreds or thousands to watch 2 boxers who were way past their prime?
Photos: INFphoto.com

Solange Knowles Brightens Up the Afternoon in a Bright Yellow Dress

Retired singer Solange Knowles wore a bright sun splashed yellow dress during an outing in New York City on Sunday. Solange’s name is not on the Met Gala guest list this year. If you recall, Solange assaulted her sister Beyonce’s husband, aging rap magnate Jay Z, in a shocking elevator video. That scene will not be repeated this year, thanks to the Met’s organizer Anna Wintour, 65. By the way, they say Solange trounced Jay Z because Beyonce found out about his 22-year-old son with a random one night stand in the 1990s.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Lisa Bonet

Actress Lisa Bonet treated herself to a mani-pedi in Malibu, California on Saturday. The 47-year-old Cosby star had no comment on her daughter Zoe Kravitz bearing her breast in a recent issue of Flaunt magazine.
Exclusive photos: Borisio/SAA/INFphoto.com

Taraji P Henson

It looks like ‘Empire’ actress Taraji P. Henson borrowed Vivica A. Fox‘s band uniform jacket while returning from shopping at Chanel in New York City.
Photos: INFphoto.com

Trey Smith AKA DJ Ace at REHAB Vegas

Will Smith‘s oldest son Trey Smith, 22, is following in the footsteps of other famous siblings, such as Samantha Ronson and Beyonce’s sister Solange Knowles. The former prep school football star is calling himself DJ Ace nowadays. He was hard at work on the wheels of steel at REHAB’s pool party at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV, on Saturday. The party was one of a slate of events held during the Pacquaio vs Mayweather prize fight. Many boxing fans felt cheated as Manny and Floyd made out like bandits. Those narcissistic celebrities who paid thousands of dollars on tickets, hotel rooms, limos and private jets were complaining the loudest. But at least they were seen in the front row. Isn’t that the only reason they went?
Photos: INFphoto.com

Former supermodel Naomi Campbell was spotted in NYC wearing an airy white blouse and faded jeans.
Photos: INFphoto.com

• http://youtu.be/COjlQLe2JV0 puppylove finally made the #dirtythirty :koolaid:

So sandra you REFUSE to show Mrs. Carter’s entire outfit :nun: :bowdown:

<—

• https://www.facebook.com/lists/10150387562179388#!/video.php?v=347882248719363 User Friendly

So who painted Jay’s head gray :rofl:

Silange hair & Sandra’s hair look alike to me :shrug: thats not whatchall call an afro? A blow out or some variation

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Many boxing fans felt cheated as Manny and Floyd made out like bandits.
    _____

I dont follow..? :huh:

• MissL

So many diff stories behind why solange tried to ransack jay that ain’t nothing compared to the fist fights me and my bro used to get into tho chest heaving giving each other death stares aftery grandmother break it up Lmaoo man the good ole days

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Was you in the rang.. :contained hand:

I just ordered me a yello dress too :bounce: im so essited!!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

This whole write up :hahaha: :lolsign: Sprinkled to deaf.

_______

😆 +1. I think I won maybe once. And thas cause my cousins was there to help me jump him. :hahaha:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I just ordered me a yello dress too im so essited!!

:heart: !!!

UF says:

A blow out or some

With a squirt of pocket lint, bread twist ties and dried elbow macaroni in it. :nun:

Ppl search high & low to be miserable. Two coloreds making millions at something they are talented at is worth celebrating to me :shrugs:

….but im a glass is half full type of person. :shrugs:

• aRoTh

I see Naomi and Oprah having bunion wars n’sh!t.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

________________________________

DEM HER TIDDEES :shrug: 😆 :kona:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I swear Solange must pay somebody to detangle that chit. I seen that curl pattern before. :nono: She was crying lata that night. :yes:

Bey-Yaki lookin like that box of Clementines :no:
    Jay, just ugh. :no:
    So-Long face lookin a lil slow.
    Taraji messed up the fit with those wedges
    Trey lookin a lil special, too
    As long as Naomi keep them non-existent edges covered, she might be ok in my book

Manny and Floyd made out like bandits.
    _________________________

they made out w/each other??!! :shocked: was Fiddy there?! :no:

• aRoTh

I love Taraji’s outfit (sans the shoes WITH it – I would pair that with something else later). I had on some “pants” like that this weekend. :thumbsup:

What the hell is Naomi attaching that wig/lacefront to; her thoughts?

• WUT IZ A PHD!!! :grill:

Hey Yall! :waves:

I didn’t watch the fight that night. :yawn: My “friend” inboxed me the whole thing the next morning so I can speed recap.. Oh Mayweather won…mkay… on to the next.. :tea:

I just ordered me a yello dress too :bounce: im so essited!!
    _____________________________

:yes: :nun:

Str8 says:

Taraji messed up the fit with those wedges

:fistbump: :cosign:

Naomi’s foots :hide:

:no:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

….but im a glass is half full type of person.
    _____

I figured. But are ppl actively saying something? And by ppl I mean those who actually paid to be at/see the fight?

If you gonna detract, do it right. Floyd (and Manny for that matter) are terrible in their treatments towards women. But you’on really give a fudge about that huh blog 😆

• SOTHERNGRL

I have NO CLUE The baby sitter thinks that she might be a lil ashamed of how far behind the little girl is and doesn’t want to put her in school and have to answer questions.She is 5 now so The sitter said she told her AGAIN and meant it this time that she has to enroll her in school come the fall. She is not having it.Sad sad sad…
    *********************
    :no: umph umph umph Now I feel bad that I laughed til I cried. Tell the sitter to tell her mammy to get her ABC mouse.com. Po baby.

• OpinionHated

Jay Z in that 1980’s shiny suit need to stop – that suit is tacky I don’t care what designer stuck his name on it…. I see Julius is back

Taraji’s outfit is cute – she looks very nice…. with her always high looking self….

Solange’s dress looks like she brought it 3 sizes too big… it had potential to be cute but the bodice is too blousy and the bottom is too flouncy…. she’s got nice legs though

Is Naomi checking security? her outfit is cute – when I see her all I can think about are the massive bumps on her vajayjay…… pubes looking like mount st helen

Trey’s mother irked me on that reality show – I want to lotion him so bad – he looks like his skin would flake off if he rubbed his hands together…..

Lisa Bonet looks like she bathes every other Thursday…. and this is not her bath week…..

no comment on her daughter Zoe Kravitz bearing her breast

:blink: Those were breast? Well I have no comment either. :nono:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I need a shirt like Naomi’s. :think: For my 70s shows. I really shouldve lived thru the 70s. Missed out like a mug.

Lisa Bonet looking like my neighbors.. :phew:

:blink: Those were breast?

:bite: it look more like a chest? like maybe she got Lenny’s ‘build’? :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Does Solange have on a yoga mat? :blink:

Naomi’s foots :hide:

:no:
    ^^^^^
    I read long ago she refused surgery bc it could have possibly messed up her “walk”. Okay I get it. But bish you 50 now. You not in these model streets no more.

• http://Scam-Or-Nah.com KiMi0414

Since I be home all and don’t have anything else to do, I people watch on my upstairs balcony. There are so many trollops that live here. One lady waits for her husband to go to work then the “special friend” comes over while the husband is at work. Except it’s different friends everyday :rofl: Then this dude has multiple girls a day come to the house while the wife is at work and they just had a baby 😆 Then there’s one house I’m pretty sure is a trap house or brothel or maybe both. SMH I can’t wait to leave the house again :wail:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

So I heard about JayZ Tidal concert on the TVs at the gas station.. I don’t know why but it tickled me so 😆

Lisa Lisa Lisa just brutifal

Taraji :love: you doin it chile

• MissHarlem

I might have been the only person who didn’t give two fcks about the fight. They both won to me :coffee:

• Just Looking

Durint – Didn’t get to respond.

I went to DB and the material on the dresses I tried on were itching and the Vera Wang looked better online.

What I agreeded on in my head and what I bed for at one of them shops, lets just say. Mad and happy at the same time.

Back to M2B – Yeah Quad City Rap City used Mariah Mama…is on another level nasty.

Whet you gotta say bout Lisa and her husband. He likes to look and talk chit. He probably got a permanent root at hospital he uses to screw nurses, cna’s administrators and some of the cafeteria staff. The cut girl that rings you up…

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

I people watch on my upstairs balcony.

===========

Seem like you need to change your name to Pearl for a while 😆

Chile where you live?? :blink: sodom and gomorrah *closes housecoat and clutches chest* And what YEW be doing while yo man away :popcorn: telling on other folks TUH 😆

I figured. :cloud:

But are ppl actively saying something? :yes:

And by ppl I mean those who actually paid to be at/see the fight? :no: :yes: :shrugs:

I forgot floid was a mental, financial, & physical abuser :shame: but it was one of those events that ppl were excited about & a whole other subset of ppl were opposed to it. Like every wednesday when empire comes on.

• WhoDat

I can’t wait to leave the house again :wail:
    ^^^^
    You done turned into Ms. Benita from In Living Color. 🙁

• aRoTh

with her always high looking self….
    _________________________

ALWAYS! :blunt:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

I never could figga out where Trey got his looks :kona:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

Where the daddy? She might be having a time of life crisis. My kids dad sure is. :yes: He is 43. Out his muhfukking mine. :yes:
    ——–
    :shrugs: They said he begged her to get pregnant.. She did and had the baby .. 6 months later he :steer: and got a new younger chic.
    She spends all her time “working” and she doesn’t teach her anything at home.

• Just Looking

so Taraji and Viv shope at same spot or borrow each other clothing?

• Sucker Free Esq.

Lisa Lisa Lisa….does your hubby have a brother for me?

Auntie…why isn’t Michael Strahan with Taraji? didn’t you say they were an item?

i’ve got one of those band jackets in red leather

i want a yellow dress but not like this one

——–
    Badge of honor maybe. Like ballerina feet :vomit:

Or my belly skin. Thats my receipt to let these kids know aint no surrogate bih!

#missyJSays says:

I never could figga out where Trey got his looks

He got them from his real daddy. :tea:

• MissHarlem

Not true Naomi is still in these model streets. Just put them youngins to shame at a catwalk in Feb

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Mmm. Floyd is alla those things plus a hella rich bitch.

Daughter and me ben laffing all wknd at his “magnitude” video. Reporter asks Floyd something but uses magnitude?? :blink: <– Floyd. He tried to eke out a response too bless his heart. ROFL.

Fukk Paq too tho. :shrug: They both made out like fat bandits.

Fruit and Yogurt snacks. Yes please. :heart:

Hey Ms NewYork. :love:

• SOTHERNGRL

@Take is that po baby and only child? She aint got no big cousins or nothing?

Kimi at home watching folks :hide: would you look at this friend!! Look at all these folks creeping and carrying on! I can’t wait until they get busted or I can take of my jail jewelry and get out there too!! You feel me
    Teddy Bear she got propped up at the window.. Aka Friend. > 😮

^^^^^
    Same ish from when Mike Tyson was the big name in boxing though. He a rapist. He beats Robin’s ass. He spend all his money. He can’t read. Same.exact.shyt.

_____

And I love her for it. Thought she was gonna beat Cara up last month. Here for that.

______

Advice to nignore..

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

I never could figga out where Trey got his looks
    He got them from his real daddy.

—————-

WHALE I was trying to say it without saying it but since it is MUTHAphuckit Monday apparently… Sheree musta been a hoe and Phil is his father 😆 cuz he ogly

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I like Steph Curry and all but 😮 congrats I guess.

I swear I was like where is Trey Songz.. Oh him. He had so much promise too. :no:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Yall dont think Trey looks like Will? Fresh Prince WIll? :shocked: Wow. I think he looks JUST like him. Jaden too. Like uptop fella looks like Jaden and Will. :shrug:

Fukk Paq too tho. :shrug: They both made out like fat bandits.

—-

That aint nothing but reparations :tea:

I love yellow :heart:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

———–

at least Tyson had an excuse actually take punches to the head and come out aggressive and slow :huh:

KiMi0414 says:

___________________________

Make sure you keep a camera rolling for chits & giggles, and makin us some hush money. 😆 And make sure you occasionally yell out, “World Star” while recording.

Just in case. 😆

• WhoDat

Yeah @Harlem she still occasionally gets out there. She seem type unbothered by it. Imma leave her feet alone :yes:

*throws a closed toe shoe with some Hairfinity in it at Naomi*

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Badge of honor maybe. Like ballerina feet

______

Hollered!!! :lolol:

I think he is a mix of Will and his mom :yes:

WhoDat says:

*throws a closed toe shoe with some Hairfinity in it at Naomi*

Throw that bish a miracle for them edges. 😆

• Sucker Free Esq.

@ OTB i saw in another post you mentioned you use ACV for hair…how so if you don’t mind sharing?

I am transitioning to natural…it’s been 1 year since I’ve had a relaxer.

any tips you can provide i would truly appreciate!

Throw that bish a miracle for them edges. 😆
    ^^^^
    Hairfinity ain’t enough? She need Jesus?

:crying1:

MissyJ says:

Sheree musta been a hoe and Phil is his father cuz he ogly

:stop: Now I ain’t sed alladat. LOL Just like @OTB tried to seh I was calling @SandraRose old because I mentioned her picture looked…..”different”. LMAO :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

That aint nothing but reparations
    _______

Oh I aint mad. Thats the rest of the country. I’m jealous. 😆

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Throw that bish a miracle for them edges.
    _______

Unhhhh. The Savior busy. WOrld peace. Third World Debt. Real stuff. 😆

• WhoDat

Yall don’t like my bae Steph Curry??? :wail: Whyyyyy knat???? :wail: He made me eem halfway start to GAF about NBA ball agane. Him and Chris Paul and my Blake Gee.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

KiMi where the hell do you live? Get your neighborhood a reality show. I’ll :cell: the networks. Bravo, VH1, Oxygen…

On this gift thing…when we weren’t married I did it to be nice. Only for his mom, nieces and nephew consistently though. On Saturday his mother told me about all the birthdays coming up…like in a “put it on your calendar” way. DF is notorious for not remembering…or caring…about people’s birthdays etc and if he forgets and I don’t know :shrug: So is there some unspoken married rule that now I’m obligated or was she trying to bamboozle/guilt me…because I want to say IDGAF.

• Just Looking

We were in BK on Saturday and lady was leaning out window and mister waved and said Hey Ms. Jenkins. She laughed and waved back.

Me dummy, we know here, her five sons be out here in a minute.

Unhhhh. The Savior busy. WOrld peace. Third World Debt. Real stuff. 😆
    ^^^^
    Maybe Korean Jesus is available.

• MissHarlem

Advice to nignore :rofl: love ya OTB :kiss:

• Just Looking

I :love: Solange. Unique 🙂 Not enough of that

• MissHarlem

Leave her feets alone 😆 at least she had a lengendary career and reason for them unlike some people *cough cough* ciara j/k she fixed them.

Nom nom time

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I am transitioning to natural…it’s been 1 year since I’ve had a relaxer.

any tips you can provide i would truly appreciate!

:hi: Mostly for rinsing after I poo. ACV lays your cuticles flat (close them: less moisture loss) and balances PH. Thats critical for my kinky chit. I normally go 1 part acv 3 parts water.

Also I use dirt and powders to wash and condition my hair most of the time so I wanna make sure I got everything out for real for real since I dont get that squeaky clean feeling cause I dont use Shampoo normally.

Since you still have relaxed hair I wouldnt worry too much about things like ACV but more so about protecting the line of demarcation on your hair (thats where the relaxed hair meets the natural hair). A acv rinse could be helpful after like braids and stuff tho. Scalp cleansing etc. WHen do you plan to cut your hair?

So before I forget RHOA:
    Was it just me or did it seem like Kandi’s shade to Phaedra got white washed and they tried to make it seem in playback Phaedra was being messy about her when that was not the case in my opinion? Once Phaedra laid her case out and Kandi started to cry :rolleyes: but with an attitude it seems like the tide shifted and Phaedra let it go. Meanwhile Kandi was throwing jabs like I defended you through it all and you weren’t there for me and I had a loved one in prison too. First of all there is a meme going around I believe in that says if you tell me people are talking about me I want to know why they feel so comfortable to talk about me with you. People STAYED shading Phaedra around Kandi. And she would laugh and sit there. When Phaedra pointed out she reached out to Kandi and she NEVER replied it was only later Kandi said oh you had the wrong phone. Wayment :stop: so your close friend doesn’t have the right phone now? And at what point do you reach out? Sorry but unless it was her mom or man that oh I had a family member going to jail too is not the same. Phaedra to me is a real friend because she didn’t call Kandi out when there wer so obvious gaps. When Kandi said you didn’t reach out to me either Phaedra said yes I did but I didn’t know the phone was different now :tea: TUH

^^^^
    I was JUST like you. :yes: Gave a fugg as a gf/BM. But after we got married? It was FOH to everyone except one of my brother in laws. I fuggs with that cat the long way. Know why? HIS ass the ONLY one who even cares enough to know MY birthday. You can ask my ex in-laws right now. They have no clue. My bday is Saturday. My BIL…cause I still claim him…probably done already SENT my card. FUGG Folks 2015. I say it’s up to you tho. Not everyone is a cold bish like myself. :tea:

WhoDat says:

Throw that bish a miracle for them edges. 😆
    ^^^^
    Hairfinity ain’t enough? She need Jesus?
    :crying1:
    ———

U know how target & cvs always give u a coupon for ish u DONT NEVER BUY OR HAVE NEED FOR (like pampers & enfamil). Girl why the lady handed me a coupon for rogaine for women? Had me googling the side effects. They almost had me. Almost.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Yall don’t like my bae Steph Curry??? Whyyyyy knat???? He made me eem halfway start to GAF about NBA ball agane. Him and Chris Paul and my Blake Gee.
    ______

I like him. (*whispers* He is very exciting to watch and I love that his dream school didnt sign him but he still came out like a new light skin baby in a family of dark..)

I just want my man to win everything. He so busy tryna not to be Kang :eyeroll:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

old because I mentioned her picture looked…..”different”.
    ____

P. :hahaha: :phew:

WAIT M2M came back on? What chall tombout :shocked:

• SOTHERNGRL

***************************
    :no: & :nono: & :hailnaw: But you may wanna ask somebody else. DEM HIS FOLKS :tea:

• Just Looking

Kandi is petty. She tear up in a minute.

How you comparing loved one to a husband (like who cup she goona hold) He children father.

Then the ticket sales, really?

:waves: @ Edgy Mac – Girl we were talking about M2M. You know that is my Favorite. What is a rumor about the twins? Never heard nothing about it.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

her five sons be out here in a minute.
    ______

Cooking :rofl: :hug: LMBOOOOOOO He play too much. I know that chit was funny tho.

I just found out Mother’s Day was Sunday. I am about to get her a card and pray my in law brudder don’t fly her in. Because he and his wife don’t have kids together (she has a girl not from him) he treats Mother’s Day like only his mother matters and be trying to hook my spouse into big plans for her. Like set up spa days and try to link me and his wife into a group session. Bih. :stop: that is not fun not relaxing. Plus all she EVER does is send me the same card from the .99 cent store but act like she is POSED to get a yacht or something from us. I am going to play the you get yours I get mine game for the second consecutive year. I don’t have the time or patience :no:

WhoDat says:

Throw that bish a miracle for them edges. 😆
    ^^^^
    Hairfinity ain’t enough? She need Jesus?
    :crying1:
    _________________________________

She need King James Jesus and a few Psalms, but yall saying he busy. Maybe she could schedule an appointment with Shawty Lo’s sharpie and one of his baby mamas to draw it on???

MissHarlem says:

Nom nom time
    ———-
    That aint how u spell Claudia :think:

• SOTHERNGRL

Also I use dirt and powders to wash and condition my hair
    ******************
    :blink: :huh:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Maybe Korean Jesus is available.
    _______

Im thinking Jewish Jesus and his Father decided that was her cross to bear. Ole mean self. Slapping folks with phones and what not. They smite(d)? them edges.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Floyd got me one time a couple of years ago and he will not get another dime from me :no: He will always win by a decision and is not capable of knocking anyone out :box: I’m from the Tyson era and Floyd doesnt cut it :no: I heard he was in the ring two stepping :rofl: The main fight was between Jamie and the anthem :rofl:

Plus the fight was on movie tube an hour later :rofl:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Kandi is full on shyt. She said she went in on Apollo…ummm, all shr did was question him, and it seemed more for the show drama than out of concern for a friend. Kandi didn’t threaten to drag him like she did Cynthia so she can :stop: with the “I always defended you” bs. I agree Taken, when a friendship is truly tight and if she really checked people every time they said anything sideways about Phaedra they would be :tape: around Kandi. It felt very false to me.

Just Looking says:

I Solange. Unique Not enough of that

_____

I adore her. Agreed. Do your own thang. Drive in your own lane *sways* :yes:

@FREN that Funky Queen got a post about it I read cause I saw it on IG 😯 Chike Quad and Lisa Nicole gone go in and they saying her hubby got an outside baby and like dack in the side :tea: Also it looks like stupid Toya husband might be getting fed up with her. He won’t leave tho. Big dummy. And Mariah is not full time on the show. You know how they did Porsha but she still winning :grill:

• Str8tUpMenace

Fugg Kandi. *insert middle finger emoticon* Bish always crying when she gets called out on her chit. :no: She the type folks wanna beat up, but then pause cause she start crying right before the beatdown. :box:

Sugar: my ppls told me they brought out a projector screen in his projects. One person pay, everybody in the hood can watch from out they window :popcorn:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Number 79..I havent watched everything but I agree with Kandi being too friendly everywhere. She want to be a friend on every scene when sometimes you gotta choose. :yes:

I havent talked to my friend in FOREVER. I heard from our mutual that she got a new num. :shrug: Not really an issue cause who am i calling? 😆 BUT Sat night a chick tried to say a few words about her in my presence. Umm say whet now? :huh: Thats what you aint gonna do. I mean you can, but imma speak on it. :grill:

And the last time she saw me she was shading my eyebrows. 😆 I couldve pulled a Kandi but I’m Phaedra here. 😆 :nun:

______
    I cant hardly stann you. :hahaha: :love:

Oh and Claudia was so thirsty to get in on stuff for no reason. When Kandi was fake crying and then said for you to point out the money as if that was all it was Claudia made a disgusted face and went to comfort her I was like :stop: SHEDDUP that’s the only thing she mentioned and Phaedra said that. She is a good friend to Kandi. She could have lit her up.
    And as for Kenya trying to come at Nene with the everybody flirts nonsense to explain herself and bringing up Nene up Phaedra told you AND her husband it was not appropriate. Peter and Cynthia never acted like it was serious or a big deal. Now when Nene said this ain’t Phaedra I did wince like no :no: not good word choice but I think her point was just because think you won that one and let it go on and on don’t think I am going to let it happen. I don’t think it was malicious I just think it was tacky. But she said it in front of her so there was no confusions I am sure she cleared it up with her or I would hope so if it did offend her

• WhoDat

Ummm Kandi on RHOA made me realize it WAS her, and her antics, and her beef curtains that broke up Xscape. All these years folks been saying she was lied on. I BEEN thinking…probably NOT.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

What is a rumor about the twins? Never heard nothing about it.
    _____

Fren.. :brokenheart: Miscarriage. 🙁

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

User Friendly says:

:cheers: Sugar15 was like momma u want to see the fight its online but I was all into Lifetime :rofl:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She gave you your husband no :blink:

Said with all the sincerity she feels. :rofl:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Well his mom always remembers my birthday and the girls birthdays so even though she can’t ever seem to remember to call before she comes over I’ll look out for her. Kids are kids so I’ll do that. Stepfather, stepsiblings, cousins, aunts etc…NAH.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Also I use dirt and powders to wash and condition my hair
    :huh: Obviously I need to go back and catch up on the comments *puts church finger up and exits stage left :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

MOD, I get presents for Honey Dip’s dad. Even then, it’s just something simple like a dozen of cupcakes from Small Cakes. I just remind him to call his mom on her birthday, Mother’s Day, etc. He and his mom don’t have the best of relationships, and she “asks for too much” (his words).

———-
    :cosign: I got folks I became friends with after some other people and became closer with them than the initial one. Well my old friend doesn’t like the new one and proceeds to :gossip: I shut it down quick and say I wouldn’t let her talk about you so don’t do it to me. She wa a mad like but I am your sorority sis blah blah blah (Bernie Mack voice) I don’t give a fuhhhk :blink: I have had this lady and her family in my house AND her husband and my husband are cool. You will not mess me up becaus you think college or letters trump real life relationships. Chike please. So now she respects that and when she starts to bad mouth old girl she stops and goes well the girl o can’t stand that you like so I won’t say nothing :rolleyes:

:blink: :huh:
    ________

I use Ayurveda 90% of the time on my hair. Henna, amla, brahmi, bringaraj, etc. They are plants and such but they grind them up so looks like dirt to me. 😆

SugarFoot says:

Floyd got me one time a couple of years ago and he will not get another dime from me He will always win by a decision and is not capable of knocking anyone out I’m from the Tyson era and Floyd doesnt cut it I heard he was in the ring two stepping The main fight was between Jamie and the anthem
    ________________________

But why fo come you sound like you big mad tho’? LOL Floyd wasn’t in the ring :box: hisself.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I see Naomi and Oprah having bunion wars n’sh!t.
    ============
    :crying1: What is your problem?!?!?!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Plus the fight was on movie tube an hour later

_____

LMBO :hahaha: FOlks keep saying this but i have ZERO qualms with Floyd’s fighting style. And surely you jest on his knockouts?!?! I mean when he fought Corrales, early fighting yes, but look how tiny Floyd was! Mike should knock somebody out big as he was!

———
    :thankyou: She is a snake!! Cry me a river while spreading them thighs BIATCH (Too Short voice)
    Then will smile dead in your face like the Joker when she been talking trash. She learned from her mammy.
    Speaking of THAT the question about why is it her mom can behave poorly and she make excuses and she answered cause that’s my mom so you might as well never ask me why I overlook when but not Nene. No honey :stop: You dead wrong. PERIOD. Your mama has trashed your husband and called him and his momma everything but a child of God. The point was how do you expect Todd to get past that bs when you won’t even get passed Nene and Phaedra throwing mutual shade about low level stuff

• Just Looking

@Edgy – This is why we ain’t had lunch 🙁 Maybe this spring. YEAP

June 7 it will be on our screens

My stepmama tried it on Saturday

Just Looking says:

REPOSTING FOR :offtopic:

My week-end was something else….went back up NYC to see family and fight party.
    Saw my dad and stepmom at hospital and this heifer buried her head in shirt, like she was part ostrich.
    Obliviously, I been having roundst Team Petty too long, but I looked her laughed and did the TUUUUUUH and turned around. Mister face was like 😯 But then Jesus spoke to me and said my chile, speak. So I spoke and gave her a hug.
    My dad said she still Jellish, this women is 78 years old and mad cause she and my deddy got a GROWN ass child and it ain’t hers. Told my auntie, the just turned 18 is grown and he knows better. Bish he is not grown, he still in high school

Take Take would have been so proud of me, the devil was on my back for a minute and let him use me. Actually I was a lil shamed I called my mama. She said no you didn’t. BUSTED OUT LAUGHING. You know you can’t carry on in ICU

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Quad and Lisa Nicole gone go in and they saying her hubby got an outside baby and like dack in the side Also it looks like stupid Toya husband might be getting fed up with her. He won’t leave tho. Big dummy. And Mariah is not full time on the show. You know how they did Porsha but she still winning
    _____

Lordt.. :shocked: :shocked: WHy they do Mariah like that..? That sinteresting. She seemed NeNe Leakes bout the show. So she Porscha. WHo nene??? Who calling SHOTS. WHo a quietly rich bitch? :think:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

But why fo come you sound like you big mad tho’? LOL Floyd wasn’t in the ring hisself.
    :rofl: I cant be mad if I dont/didnt care to watch. Again Floyd is not capable of knocking anyone out so Im not interested. From what I heard, he danced all night anyway :crying:

• Sucker Free Esq.

@ OTB thank you 🙂

cut…clutches pearls…i hadn’t planned on cutting it! should I cut or just trim? i had it layered last August so its lots of different lengths right now

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

=========
    I had a chance to go the fight. I told him I :no: and he can go ahead and buy the purse I asked for.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Now when Nene said this ain’t Phaedra I did wince like no not good word choice
    _______

Those two from the same place yes? Simply put I think Nene meant: I will fight you. :tea:

“This aint Phaedra..!!! :oldman: ” as in im not gonna sit here quietly batting lashes while you lie/fabricate/embellish out the side of your neck. I thought it was a nice gesture. Warning a bitch for you dig in em. :yes: Right proper.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

=================

But that’s his style tho :eyeroll: being a boxer but SCURRED to take a hit :facepalm: fights with no hits, that’s a thing now

And and somebody needs to shove a dack in Patricia’s mouth. He is so unattractive and crass with how he represents himself. Even Cybthis was shamed and gave a weak less cursing please. Like :wtf: you even got the right to be mad about when you starting all the mess old lady???
    Then Cynthia with her lame one liners. Win a case? Does she not know that lawyers can win before it goes to trial? Plea bargain? Out of court settlements? Or have another lawyer try the case in the practice? Further more she does have other jobs that are legit. No meanwhile Bar None and them fake a$$ beauty pageants where she crowning folks Miss Dairy Queen of Zone 1 :rolleyes: She need to be shamed.

Buttercup says:

I see Naomi and Oprah having bunion wars n’sh!t.
    ============
    :crying1: What is your problem?!?!?!
    ^^^^
    She crazy. I luh her tho. :love:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

…can I add that I like Porsha but wish she would try and become a bit more quick witted. I hate that she sometimes gives those wenches stuff to clown her about. Also when Phaedra made the aquafina captain crunch comment, I was :rofl:

_______

:yes: .

• iWasteTime

All those pics out there from that night and that is the pics the blog get :kona:

What we talking bout :popcorn:

Nefi you here yet?

I got 2 stories for y’all but need to work too … what to do what to do 😆

_________

😆 She pety with it too; reminding you. :hahaha: I approve.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Wait…Kandi’s sloring affected the group? She was the Chili of Xscape?

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

And surely you jest on his knockouts?!?!
    Like Tommy… he aint got no knockouts :rofl: I dont have a problem with his fighting style I just expect more skill from a fighter that is supposed to be one of the best of our time :no: It was all hype :coffee:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She learned from her mammy.
    Speaking of THAT the question about why is it her mom can behave poorly and she make excuses and she answered cause that’s my mom so you might as well never ask me why I overlook when but not Nene. No honey You dead wrong. PERIOD. Your mama has trashed your husband and called him and his momma everything but a child of God.
    ___

Seem like the type of bitch when Todd leave her (its inevitable :shrug: ) she gonna say, “see thats why I sided with my mama..” :eyeroll: Just obtuse.

@FREN I agree with the Nene this ain’t what you want towards @KENYA. Folks might laugh and call Greg old and lame but he there for Nene and handles it like a man should. Let her do her but if it were to EVER really pop off he gone break a hip fighting for her. Shoot while we playing I think Greg would sniff Peter :rofl:
    And yea they are trying to make Mariah be like how they did Nene and put her out the circle. I hear she is only on sparingly. But also she was dealing with her loss 🙁
    I hate that stupid sissy Funky wrote up on his page that one of the rumors was Mariah faked the pregnancy thinking she would have a story line about miscarrying :no: That’s low that he left it there I cannot confirm nor deny. He has been Team Quad from the junk and was in the middle of the mess last time. Now This season now that Quad is in some mess gain he wrote he was going to stay out of it because he was too involved before . Ok hoe 🙂

• WhoDat

Wait…Kandi’s sloring affected the group? She was the Chili of Xscape?
    ^^^^
    What folks had been saying for years. I always thought it was a lie. I was riding for her. Then she went ahead and admitted she and JD got down in an interview. :facepalm:

Sugafoot said:

From what I heard….

Guess you had to watch to “know it for ya’self”. LOL Now granted, I didn’t care WHO won, lost or drawed. I too wanted to see a “not made for Worldstar, knock-down, drag out, blood drippin from yo nose, split eye, busted lip, Rockey Balboa vs. the Russian or Martin vs. Tommy Hearns” fight. That didn’t happen, but I won’t mad about it. LOL

Floyd and Pac still rich and I’m still chained to a desk :crying1: and :pc: for the next hour. LOL

May 4, 2015 at 2:23 pm
    ———
    +everything
    And be like I knew my mama would always be there no matter what. STFU :no: that’s not how any of this works. You not supposed to live the rest of your life for your parent. If that was the case God would not have invented sex or unions

Sugafoots says:

But you ain’t even watch it tho’. LMAO :huh: :shrug: :hug:

BUSTED OUT LAUGHING.
    ________

LMAOOOO you broke the silence with that foolishness (but wait who in ICU? :bite: )

I will never not get over your step mama. Or mine. Lordt. :crying1: I mean, what exactly she want your daddy to do? LMAOO He cant send you back from whence you came? :wail:

Im genuinely curious what she “feels”? I have tried asking my step mama the closet I got was my sisters saying that I look like my mom.. take it up with God, lady. :no: Good luck doe. :confused:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

All those pics out there from that night and that is the pics the blog get

What we talking bout

Nefi you here yet?

I got 2 stories for y’all but need to work too … what to do what to do

BOLLL Hey Fren :hug: We got first world Prollems mayne!!! Real out here. :phew:

I’m convinced Peter and Cynthia be bumping coots :yes:

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad :yes:

Take says:

You not supposed to live the rest of your life for your parent.
    ____________________________

If I give you a phn number, can you #67 somebody for me and yell that in the :cell: and hang up? Thanks in advance.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

:huh: Ughh Mayweater v Maidano? Floyd had to come back. That was just last year. He punches.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad

=======================

😮

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

She banged JD AND his father? Oh yeah, Kandi is a soap opera slore, those are the sloriest and most full of drama hoes of them all :yes:

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad
    ____________________________________

*pops byke in w/greasy mouf from teriyaki bowl* :pizza:
    😮 din somebody get beat up for creepin w/JD dad? :think:

• WhoDat

I was gonna leave that tidbit out @Mirs. But yes. She fugged Mr. Mauldin too. So as you can SEE…that is why I cited her beef curtains as a factor in the breakup of the group :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

==========
    :no: Ain’t gonna happen. She still working with an Intentium Processor.

@ OTB thank you

______

😆 !!! Dont let me rush you. I took forever to cut mine too. So no worries from me. I actually trimmed mine away; no cut. The only thing is that strain (the relaxed hair) it takes on your natural hair. But I have def seen it done. OTB18 is transitioning as well. She uses weaves, braids and bunning. We snip a 1/8 of an inch or so every now and then. She is almost all natural. Young folks just dont wanna let go them inches tho 😆

==========
    Ain’t gonna happen. She still working with an Intentium Processor.

B. I had said something like Bless your heart. But then I erased it. 😆

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

aRoTh says:

Sugafoots says:

But you ain’t even watch it tho’. LMAO
    Roth that doesnt mean that I have never seen him fight before :rolleyes: They’ve been calling him the best pound for pound fighter for years and thats bs!! Yo boy is weak as hell!! I get it, u enjoyed the snooze fest :coffee:

Now get off my damn heels breathing on my neck and shyt :chase:

• WhoDat

din somebody get beat up for creepin w/JD dad?
    ^^^^
    I’ve heard that was…one of Toni’s sisters.

:kona:

She pety with it too; reminding you. :hahaha: I approve.
    Oh she is the worst. One of those who stay pointing out stuff about other people but doesn’t see her own petty. If it wasn’t for our affiliation I would not be friends with her 😳 we just don’t mesh like on anything that are common interests. But she loves me and my family TOO DEATH and is always the first to RSVP for anything. I love her for that and therefore I am loyal to her. It is hard tho. She is one of those quirky folks.. and don’t know anything about modern culture or music. We only like 5 or so years apart. I blame her personality tho not the age at all. I was just talking to my nephew about some childish stuff the other day and he was like :ha: Yooooo Auntie that is so funny I couldn’t believe it when I saw that either. His mama was looking at me like :blink: #Foreveryoung :tea:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Like Tommy… he aint got no knockouts I dont have a problem with his fighting style I just expect more skill from a fighter that is supposed to be one of the best of our time It was all hype
    ______

Ok we gonna agree to disagree. 😆 Part of his skill can be evasive fighting. I dont see whats wrong with that.

Imma just say: Classius CLay. 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad
    ============
    Wait, is this the same man Tamar was molly whopped in an elevator over?

Sorry mister ALi. Cassius*. Ahh chit he dont care. SOrry Mr. Ali mama!!! 😆

• iWasteTime

:hug: Hey gurl!
    It is real in the field 😆

I’ve heard that was…one of Toni’s sisters.
    ________________________

:smack: that was it! yep, didn’t the lady and her sis tag that arse in the elevator? :rofl: :phew:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLcvNH5zA_I #missyJSays

=================

:stop: We Roses did the formula and by my calculation :computer: x squared TIMES hoe level add 1995 carry the veneral diseases :computer: plus 2 engagements TIMES 1/2 for the weddin divided by her net worth subtract 2015 final tally :rules: (calculatta tape) her slore level has been warshed clean :grill;

• Str8tUpMenace

Sooooo, them papers that Tyga got served with was about unpaid rent. HTF you owe $90000 in unpaid rent????

________

He is such a (wanna be) self hating ass (whoa)man. This why I dont give him no clicks views nothing. :no: Do not like.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Butter I just :facepalm: whenever stuff goes down with her. I’m in my head like “Don’t say anything stupid girl. Think before you speak. Have an idiot savant moment. Something.”

==========
    I didn’t want to say it because I “like” Porsha too meaning to me she doesn’t come for people unless they keep trying to shade her. I mean she throws digs and stuff like anybody would but nothing serious. But yea I saw a video of her twerking over the weekend in all white pants and crop top combo. The booty was *kisses finger to lips* amazing and will motivate me to work out when I get home. But that twerk was TURRIBLE :hahaha: I didn’t hear if there was audio but there were about 75 different beats and movements going on. She was cute tho 😆

• Str8tUpMenace

Lemme find out JD’s dad is slangin the D 😆 Got bishes whoopin azz over that shat. :dead:

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad
    _________

I just.. 😮 I mean. I have had my instances of tangled web weaving but damn shawty. :confused:

Wait, is this the same man Tamar was molly whopped in an elevator over?
    _______________________________

:facepalm: Butter! you, of all people, didn’t see us tiptoe’n roundst naming names? 😮 :hahaha:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

B. I had said something like Bless your heart. But then I erased it. 😆
    ============
    :hahaha: She is just too slow for me. When I was in college, bestie brought this chick she was working with to hang out. Dudes was clowning her, and she was :rofl: I wanted to bop her in the forehead. They are laughing AT you. Get it together!

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

I dont think we will ever see :box: like that again 😥

Yall talking about Kandi’s hoe-ism :rofl:

Taken…Dub…Anybody :rofl: Recap :please:

Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn: says:

Wait, is this the same man Tamar was molly whopped in an elevator over?
    _______________________________

Should we say the Muppet got Miss Piggy’d in an elevator over JD’s dad’s dack???? 😆

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Oh she is the worst. One of those who stay pointing out stuff about other people but doesn’t see her own petty. If it wasn’t for our affiliation I would not be friends with her we just don’t mesh like on anything that are common interests. But she loves me and my family TOO DEATH and is always the first to RSVP for anything. I love her for that and therefore I am loyal to her. It is hard tho. She is one of those quirky folks.. and don’t know anything about modern culture or music. We only like 5 or so years apart. I blame her personality tho not the age at all. I was just talking to my nephew about some childish stuff the other day and he was like Yooooo Auntie that is so funny I couldn’t believe it when I saw that either. His mama was looking at me like #Foreveryoung

:rofl: :rofl: You got a real life, grown up Awkward/Daria over there. Ceptin she aint even cool like Daria and the Awk girl :crying1:

• iWasteTime

Phuck Floyd!

Dub them Clippers man. I want Blake and Bron in the Finals

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Let me google a pic of ID’s father…

• Str8tUpMenace

So I read that Tyga paid Blac Chyna $500K to leave Kylie alone. :no: Ion believe it tho. Ninja had a $1090 check bounce, ain’t no way he giving Chyna $500K

Me either. It showed up on my IG from another story so I had to get the background on Lisa Nicole. That is all he will get from me. TUH. :tea:
    i feel the same way about Reco ChaFAIL and Mr. Lawrence. UGLY MF wanan be a chick but ugly as both and got the nerve to shade real natural born women. FOH. Kenya you just hang around them to feel better about yourself.

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

*JD

_________________________________

you been cuttin up since last week! :chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
    :ashamed: I call myself working a little bit, so it’s taking me a little but to catch up…ya know? Like Porsha.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Str8tUpMenace says:

So he was renting the mansion that him and Black Compton were living in :huh: Thats why they didnt have any furniture like Claudia :ghost:

carry the veneral diseases
    _________

:dead:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

The booty was *kisses finger to lips* amazing
    _______

😆 Must watch. Homework.

Lemme find out JD’s dad is slangin the D
    i was in the midst of typing these exact words. DEM MY WORDS :crying1:
    OMG!!! @FREN… She has used cartoons of Daria to describe herself :ghost: and she be posting stuff like the intro extrovert and stuff. She the type that can’t nobody stand on the job and she will tell you about how everybody like her and she is so awesome and you be like :huh: didn’t you just tell me that HR cussed you out cause you got a nasty attitude? Yes HR told you to look for another job #truestory

• Just Looking

He cant send you back from whence you came?
    ==============
    It was a “confined” BOL. Audible to a small circle (shame) Had to do something. My deddy said she jellish, yes me an MOTHER look jes alike. You saw photo? The baby is 5 years old than they marriage, how long you gonne be mad ladie? No she back on wedding and album, saying I sent her the album with their The Slaves vs MY Parents. It’s one of those things you can’t talk about with family :gossip: So here I go Lawd thanks for the outlet of SANDRA ROSE.

Matter of fact we was cross the skreet from Kings County…Says I was born ret there. :tea:

If I could give HER the world on a silver platter
    Would it even matter? You’d still be mad at me
    If I could find in all this a dozen roses
    Which I would give to you, you’d still be miserable

Here reality I’m gon’ be who I be and I don’t feel no faults
    For all the lies that you TOLD
    Ooh, if I gave you peaches outta my own garden
    And I made you a peach pie.
    Wonder if I gave you diamonds out of my own womb
    Would you feel the love in that or ask why not the moon?

cutes Jilly again
    🙁

SugarFoot says:

Str8tUpMenace says:

Ion know if that was the spot he and Chyna were living in, or if it’s another place he was renting. Dumb azz. Fool had the nerve to write the landlord a check for $1090, and the shat bounced like Kandi’s coot on different peens in her pre-married life.

_________________________________

and how the world he all up on Million$ Listing? see, that’s them Hollywood folk :nono: no way Fredrik nem on the ny show woulda been showing him houses and aint checked that account 😆

@FREN it is on IG. I could tag you in it but I don’t know if you will see it 😮 I be trying to figure out what do do now since you missing in so mannie areas 😥 I be laughing at stuff like you would like it and go to :typing: and then after be like why did I do that. She ain’t never gone see it 🙁

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She is just too slow for me. When I was in college, bestie brought this chick she was working with to hang out. Dudes was clowning her, and she was I wanted to bop her in the forehead. They are laughing AT you. Get it together!
    ________

😆 !!! I get mad. I cant do it. Or I feel uber sorry for them? Thats EBEN worse I feel. Pity. 😆 oh boy.

My BD side baby mama. She come in my house the weekend tombout im fat. 😆 When she left 14 was like, “*claps* Ma! I cant BELEAF you didnt say nothing :huh: :angry: ..?!”

I was like, “girl, for why? She is literally so dumb. I win.” Daughter dont get it yet. She will in time. God willing. 😆

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

I just saw CiCi’s video of her forward rolling into that man’s lap. It’s going down in 2 and 1/2 weeks :yes:

Yes HR told you to look for another job
    ________________________________

:confused: awkward… :ghost:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

So I read that Tyga paid Blac Chyna $500K to leave Kylie alone. Ion believe it tho. Ninja had a $1090 check bounce, ain’t no way he giving Chyna $500K

_______

Prolly meant Kris paid that. So thats why Kylie amping up. I kinda beleaf it. :think: Let me thank on it.

• iWasteTime

1st story.
    So a cop in a town, in my county was responding to a robbery but his dumb azz went to the wrong house. He ended up shooting the dog at the wrong house :no: said he was attacked and the dog bite him in the foot, but the bullet wonund in the dog and witness statements state the dog was at least 5 feet away and would have been walking away to be shot in the back.
    These crakkas is going UP on a MONDAY! Calling for cop job and chit, got a go fund me to help the owners take legal action. I was asked to donate :blink: Just last week the cops always in the right, should be respected, listened to, would never discharge unless scared :tea: That is what y’all say when a black man shot in the back but when a DOG a DOG (I know people love the pets, I’m not a pet hater) now its a problem :no: I can not tell you how many conversations have been had over this dog. It is sad. They value a animals life over a unarmed black persons.
    Google search: wyckoff cop shoots dog

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

I dont think we will ever see like that again
    ______

Only like MMA which I hate. This why I watch hood fights. 😆

• SOTHERNGRL

Kandi also admitted that she got down with JD’s dad
    *********************
    :smack: I really dont like to say folks doing ho chit cause thats they twat;but if I did I would consider this ho chit all day long. You out here fuggin sons and fathers. and as uncute as JD is his deddy cant look no better. umph umph umph :no:

he shat bounced like Kandi’s coot on different peens in her pre-married life.
    bye bye :ghost:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Tyga can move in with his underaged boo thang. She bought a house…as a matter of fact maybe that’s why she bought a house in a family suburb instead of doing what 99.9999% of young people would have done and gotten a place in LA. She has to play happy family.

• iWasteTime

———————–
    I hope BC got more than that! It would cost them at least 2.5Mil for Kylie not to catch this fade

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

Kenya you just hang around them to feel better about yourself.

She only fooling fake women cause real women knew this bout Kenya’s type since oh, fifth grade? :nono: Basics of Girls.

iWasteTime says:

1st story.
    Google search: wyckoff cop shoots dog

I read about that chit. Old bish azz cop. If the fool went into the wrong house, and the dog did attack his like he should have, the dog was simply doing his job, and feared for his life. Too bad the dog didn’t fugg his azz up. 😡

Sadly, a Black man’s life will never be valued 🙁 Animals got more rights than us.

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She has used cartoons of Daria to describe herself and she be posting stuff like the intro extrovert and stuff. She the type that can’t nobody stand on the job and she will tell you about how everybody like her and she is so awesome and you be like didn’t you just tell me that HR cussed you out cause you got a nasty attitude? Yes HR told you to look for another job #truestory

This dont even go together :rofl: :rofl: :wail: This how OTB8 “recalls” her school troubles.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
    Pity is the worst. “Well bless your heart,” is the line I drop. :crying: at the Bee on the strength of the clap alone. She just knew some ish was about to pop off :hahaha:

@WASTE that is atrocious :no: DISGUSTING

Sugafoots says:

Yo boy is weak as hell!! I get it, u enjoyed the snooze fest

Now get off my damn heels breathing on my neck and shyt
    __________________________________

:stop: I never claimed him as my boy……and I’m PMS’n and YO font caught my eye, so you’re it. #cyberbullylogic :nana:

I’m only lettin you off the hook TODAY because I really have to do some work. LOL

#youlucky :rofl:

Disclaimer: I just fuggin’ with you ‘Foots. :hug: I love my half-ass login. LOL

______________________________

:wtf: I think I would have gathered my purse and gone home :no:
    I’da been like ‘Lord? dis a test? you say I need to leave now? okay 🙂 I see yall dammarrow :kona: FOH!

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

So he was renting the mansion that him and Black Compton were living in Thats why they didnt have any furniture like Claudia
    _______

T U H!!! I was like that bish have a flawless background.. bish aint got nann piece of furniture. Thats cheating. :no: Like Kim K and studio lights all over the house. :no:

iWasteTime says:

———————–

^^^^^^THIS. Hell, I’m willing to whoop Kylie’s funny lookin azz for Chyna :box: I’ll box the future botox out that bish

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI_xA1SoRg Mother Of Dragons, Shopaholic, Geek

Time you live near the Jersey Housewives?

• iWasteTime

Nancy I been 🙂 all day.
    2 people came round here about donating.
    FOH 😡 the person EYE KNOW got a ear full!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

============
    ‘Murica: the land of the free, home of the brave, and the place where a dog’s life is held in higher regard than a human’s.

In the words of Steve Harvey, “Maaaan, fukk them dogs!”

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

So here I go Lawd thanks for the outlet of SANDRA ROSE.
    ________

:hug: The Lord Giveth.

:yes: I KNOW it has a lot to do with how you look. Ya mama too. Why yall cant just be :think: plain and stuff. 😐 Showing up :no: living.. :no: looking :no: smiling NO MAAM. This too murch. 😆 And then you went and Married Mister? :nono: Ooh chile. In her heart she is happy for you in her jealous spirit she is mad. 😆

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

and how the world he all up on Million$ Listing? see, that’s them Hollywood folk no way Fredrik nem on the ny show woulda been showing him houses and aint checked that account

:hahaha: :heart: I FUKKIG LOVE THAT SHOW.

:steer: <– my maserati like Luis.

______________________________

:phew: that baby don’t know it yet, but she had just witnessed her mama experiencing a moment of “growth” :rofl: :clap: :hahaha:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She ain’t never gone see it

I dont think you can see any tags or such from the web?!?! I have tried every click button link. :no: I am gonna see it tho. Soon and very soon. *rocks* I was chewing them kids out this wknd. :shame: Got me bending over backwards and them dishes aint done. sat in that jail(work). Sat and damn near rot to deaf! And who didnt flush yall toilet?!?! :shocked: :fight: Oooh chile. I need an outlet (phone!! Innanet!!) to keep ppl alive. 😆

• iWasteTime

MOD :hi: I work near a few, would see one or two at the deli.
    I had to be told who they are though :shame:

Nancy I been 🙂 all day.
    ________________________

:no: you hang in Shug :hug:
    muggfuggs! :cuss:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

know people love the pets, I’m not a pet hater)
    _______

Claps it out.. 😮 FUKK THEM DOGS. And cats. ANd ANY N E..ANY! owner who think them two bit ass animals worth more than a Black mayne.

WIth that said ctfu at asking you to donate. GAWD! :rofl: :rofl:

But they been like that. :tea:

_
    AT THEE LEAST

:newpost: :cheer:

• iWasteTime

———————
    😆
    I know y’all would get it.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

aRoTh says:

Sugafoots says:

Yo boy is weak as hell!! I get it, u enjoyed the snooze fest

Now get off my damn heels breathing on my neck and shyt
    __________________________________

#youlucky

Disclaimer: I just fuggin’ with you ‘Foots. I love my half-ass login. LOL

:stop Roth u know u half azz working like I am …I’on feel like working today :rofl:

We can have our e battle later :duel: *puts vaseline back in my bag and starts eating the handful of skittles I was finna tag u with* :crying:

• Nefertiti, edges kinky..OhTaBeedaTrapQueen=2×5..BoomByeBye

She just knew some ish was about to pop off
    _______

😆 !!!! LMBOOOOo She was like, 😮 MA OUTSIDE SHE ASKED ABOUT YOUR CAR 😮 ” Lil instaigating ass! She just didnt wanna babysit her lil sister. LMAO. She left too. Left my son in charge of her. BOLLL Girl my kids crazy.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAbQogbMOk Buttercup

And who didnt flush yall toilet?!?!
    ============
    When I go into the bathroom and the toilet seat isn’t closed. ” :karate: I know you didn’t flush this toilet without closing the lid first. Do you want urine and fecal particles on your toothbrush? Huh? Huh? Say, do you want number 1 and number 2 on your toothbrush :angry: ” I don’t fuss about much, but that one makes me straight 38.

• SOTHERNGRL

HTF you owe $90000 in unpaid rent????
    ************
    Trying to Keep Up With Then Kumtraption. Dumb azz.

_____

When she called me fat Nann, turned around and looked so far thru that ugly heaux I was seeing chit in Key West.. She betta gone. :hahaha: