Wanda Smith

Longtime V-103 Morning Show co-host Wanda Smith was recently hospitalized with diverticulitis, a painful inflammatory infection of the intestines.

If you are an Atlanta resident who listens to V-103 you may recall the days when Wanda and Frank Ski promoted colonic cleansing. This is when the colon is flushed with gallons of water to supposedly flush out the bad toxins.

As a result of all the free promotion, numerous colonic cleansing clinics sprouted around Atlanta like weeds. Unscrupulous clinic owners took advantage of uninformed consumers who believed the pitch that colonic cleansers were healthy.

Most of the clinics were quietly shut down after patients suffered gastrointestinal ailments as a result of the unsanitary clinics introducing a cesspool of bacteria into their GI tracts.

I'm not saying this is what happened to Ms. Wanda.

Rodney Ho of the AJC's Radio & TV Talk blog, Ms. Wanda is recuperating at home after spending a week in the hospital. She is expected to be back on the radio on May 26.

Diverticulitis is a painful inflammatory condition caused by pus-filled pouches that line the walls of the large intestine or colon.

Sufferers complain of sharp pain in the lower left part of the abdomen. They will present in the emergency room with fever, abdominal tenderness, diarrhea, constipation or nausea and vomiting.

Doctors treat diverticulitis with antibiotics. Surgery typically is not required unless the patient develops a hole in the intestine (fistula) that causes bacteria and stool to leak into the abdominal cavity which causes a serious systemic infection (sepsis).

Doctors aren't sure what causes diverticulitis. They theorize the condition is caused by eating a low fiber diet of junk food that is high in carbohydrates and fat. Similar to the fad diet that Beyonce has been pushing lately.

Once a patient is diagnosed with diverticulitis, it is usually a recurrent condition.

Doctors caution diverticulitis sufferers from getting colonics or so-called colon cleansers.

There is little health benefits to gain from a colon cleanse. In fact, colon cleansers cause more harm than good.

That is because the intestine is teeming with "good bacteria" that prevents infections, helps us to digest our food, and keeps us from getting seriously ill.

When you introduce too much water, or laxatives, or herbal teas, etc., into the intestine you upset the normal healthy balance of bacteria (gut flora).

This can lead to serious intestinal infections, diarrhea, constipation, abdominal pain and bloating.

The reality is colonic cleansers don't reach high enough into the intestine to cause any serious disruption of bacteria. But it is still troublesome to people like Ms. Wanda who probably don't know they have gastrointestinal diseases.

Drink colon cleansing concoctions puts you more at risk for GI problems than the occasion colonic cleanser.

To summarize: colonic-cleansing is not safe! Neither is drinking colon-cleansing concoctions.

Save your money and eat a well-balanced diet that is high in fiber. Always consult with your doctor, nurse practitioner or physician's assistant before you switch to a low or high fiber diet.

• Kim & Khloe Make Colon Cleansing Sexy
  • Medical Minute: Cancer Signs Women Might Miss
  • Oprah Winfrey is Cleaner Than You
  • Your Spanx Could Kill You

I had one I think last year ... but my doctor said he doesn't recommend doing it :no: maybe once a year ... but not all the time ..... but my experience with it :no: I didn't like that feeling at all :eek:

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

that pic though Sandra :ghost:

*scrolls up to read*

Hope Wanda gets better ... and is that lip gloss :blink: :huh:

Haven't listened to V103 in so long :phew:

• Sucker Free Esq.

why that particular photo though?

my mom and aunts have this condition. It is very painful. they've never had a colon cleanse to my knowledge.

i read this whole write up and don't see the connection. did i miss something?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahneSxJYnHo&list=UUcbYWMlGF9Jj58Rp10X7Rag that_VA_thickchick

This happened to my mom after her colonoscopy. Was in the hospital for over and week and lost a ton of weight. Now she suffers from diverticulosis. Gives me the sads. :sad:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Weve come to this part of the day huh Sandra.. :dead: Glad to see you in a better mood. :goodpost:

• http://youtu.be/bQaBEm_mh5U I AM MisTaken I don’t get tired :huh: of being PETTY :)

@VDOT... Can you screen shot this and send it to a certain person who might have been talking about this yesterday :kona:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

:rofl: :rofl: at Take Take. I already hit her up!

• FuturedocDonte

Who in the heyull is voluntarily going to get the Tizzube? :no:

• sassyshe

Wow

:offtopic: Young Joc on IG saying hes single and looking for a new sponsor (well I put in the sponsor part) any takers :kona:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

She supposed to be sick, so I ain't going to laugh (too hard) at Sandra's chosen pic. :blink:

Somebody needs a hug. Just surly.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

So I thought he was going to call me as soon as he knew that I was single again. And he didn’t. And so I called him and I said, ‘Hello? I thought you were at least going to call me and say ‘I told you so,’ something.'”
      ******

Kanye was like Bish you gon chase me *hands behind head emoji* :hahaha:

BayBay 1st song on Ricos TTLD :thumbsup:

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0TMzDWwIj7Y Nancy Drew Ain’t Studdin’ You :yawn:

_____________________________

tell 'em 'meet me at the club' :hahaha: :kona:

• iWasteTime

:sigh:

• Katlego

I have nothing for this. I don't even know who the person you wrote about is.

How is everyone doing?

"surly" :rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

:blink: Ummm, hope she gets well soon.

*gon sit this one out* :tape: :kona:

@SUCKER whale obviously you ain't read good enough. Don't have to spell it out for you? *slaps the table* PAY ATTENTION PUHLEEZE :huh:
      Wand and Frank used to advertise for colonics on the radio. Frank was getting his inside cleansed another way so this was a public way for him to do it. Anyways on top of that Wanda big and wear chalk lip stank :kiss: We think that she digested some bad meat mixed with the chalk and when she went in for the colonic her insides exploded and caught a cold. So now she on antibiotics and her booty hole mad :shrugs:

• SummerBaby

I hope she gets better, but that pic :no:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

I tried to tell my dumb arse cousin them shyts ain't safe. Gonna tell me they gsve one to her momma b4 surgery. Ummmmmm yeah but not for regular use tho.

sassyshe says:

Wow

Don't nobody want his meaty nose azz :nono:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Take & VDot, was he still with Amber at that time??? :think: If so, AMber wasn't lying bout the bish chasing and texting him.

• WhoDat

@VDOT… Can you screen shot this and send it to a certain person who might have been talking about this yesterday :kona:
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Get out my MIND. :wail: OMG.
      Tell her dont put that tube in her ays.

Yeah this pic is not a good look .... refreshing my screen is becoming a struggle seeing that pic :sad:

• SOTHERNGRL

Now I'm about to say something that may be wrong but I just have to ask is Wanda uptop a transjenner? Cause the way that pic is set up I had to ask :kona:

Just surly.

Hail yeah :rofl: :rofl:

SN: I MISS YOU @MEAN N'SURLY. :koolaid: <-- me and Mean. :cry: If YSO and nem. Mean and Barker and all a them :no: Its was just too much. I guess it had to die. :brokenheart:

• WhoDat

If so, Amber wasn’t lying bout the bish chasing and texting him.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Like Boosie doorter: I TOLE YALL NIGGAS that.

:crying1: chile transjenner<<<< :rofl: chile

@VDOT :hahaha: Kanye was sitting back prolly waiting on her to call like :ha: HA! GOT EEEEEM! That explains the dynamic of their mutual narcissistic relationship. He has leverage over her that she had to each back out to him after he gave up on her.
      Why this lady call me on my cell TWICE from work cause she can't figure something out INSIDE THE BUILDING. I was at lunch. I answered in case it was an emergency and when she told me I was like ummmm did you call IT? She said no I figured I'd ask you since you know how to do so much stuff :nono: FUGG FOLKS 2015. Nerp. Folks better learn. You got the same hands and eyes and I do (no Fetty)

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Haven’t listened to V103 in so long
      I started listening when Ryan came back. I couldn't stand Frank :chase: stayed on Diddy's dual sack :rofl:

Str8tUpMenace says:

@Take & VDot, was he still with Amber at that time??? :think: If so, AMber wasn’t lying bout the bish chasing and texting him.
      May 20, 2015 at 2:32 pm
      ---------
      Oh I BEAN known that :yes: I don't knowing that time frame works but if you read between the lines clearly her and him were in constant conversation. To the point of where he told her not to marry old boy :tea:

• SOTHERNGRL

And that lipstank on her is not the bidness.

• iWasteTime

If so, Amber wasn’t lying bout the bish chasing and texting him.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Like Boosie doorter: I TOLE YALL NIGGAS that.
      ------------------------
      I was just gonna say Dub been told us that, and the sister before Amber told us that too. They set a trap for that niggah Kanye

• OpinionHated

I have Chron's disease when they first checked me they thought it was diverticulitis - colon cleansing should be banned - its what is done to people who are undergoing GI procedures it should not be used as a weight loss tool... get your lazy azzes off the couch and work for the body you want you can't sh*t yourself skinny.... people who promote colon cleanses are delusional... I have had to take all kind of drugs to clean me out before a procedure and you literally chit clear - you look in the toilet water still look clean - now that's a clean colon - however the colon is where your immune system lives so if you phuck it up you are phucked up and as a person with a severe stomach disorder you do not want to go down that road - I say the pain I felt was on a scale 20+ - I've given birth (vaginally no csection) and had tats and this chit was way worse than either.. It literally felt like an alien was in my stomach trying to punch out like in the movie - horrible... and diverticulitis is something that happens to old people young folks should not be getting this... Thank you Sandra cause folks think this chit is a joke but its severely damaging and can have serious long term consequences... good luck to them...

regarding Kim calling Kanye wouldn't nothing be wrong with this except her puzzy still had Humphries skid marks on it - bish just foul on so many levels but if not for her who want Kanye? Now they saying her teenage sister is preggers by the child molester

• WhoDat

I MISS YOU @MEAN N’SURLY.
      ^^^^^^^^^
      I never laughed as hard as the day he said he put his ex-bf neck tie in his azz cheeks so dude could smell ays all day. I just ranned across that gem in the archives the other damn week. Lord have mercy ON MY SOUL that was so so funny. There is no emoti we currently GOT to capture that one. :snot: :chest-pain:

• iWasteTime

Wanda uptop a transjenner?
      ------------------
      It is official; I'm calling any tranny a TransJenner every time !

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

Sucker Free Esq. says:

why that particular photo though?

my mom and aunts have this condition. It is very painful. they’ve never had a colon cleanse to my knowledge.

i read this whole write up and don’t see the connection. did i miss something?
      _______
      Sandra is saying dont let these folks talk u into getting your crapper pressure washed it could lead to some serious shyt....literally :crying:

• sassyshe

Ummm whoever came up with Transjenner better call the patent office to get a copyright on that bish, Im telling you brucinda gonna be on her documentary saying I came up with a new term - Transjenner then you gonna be in the garden :cuss: and :mad: as all hail

• sassyshe

sassyshe says:

Ummm whoever came up with Transjenner better call the patent office to get a copyright on that bish, Im telling you brucinda gonna be on her documentary saying I came up with a new term – Transjenner then you gonna be in the garden :cuss: and :mad: as all hail
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Roses garden gets to use it free of charge :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
      SO TRUE. SO much shyt I shoulda copyrighted over the years since I been here. SO MUCH.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

Anybody else seen that vine of ol' boy eating the chicken wing and his eyes bulge outta his head cause they either super good or super hot?

That's who she look like up top. :no:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

OpinionHated says:

I have Chron’s disease when they first checked me they thought it was diverticulitis – colon cleansing should be banned – its what is done to people who are undergoing GI procedures it should not be used as a weight loss tool… get your lazy azzes off the couch and work for the body you want you can’t sh*t yourself skinny…. people who promote colon cleanses are delusional… I have had to take all kind of drugs to clean me out before a procedure and you literally chit clear – you look in the toilet water still look clean – now that’s a clean colon – however the colon is where your immune system lives so if you phuck it up you are phucked up and as a person with a severe stomach disorder you do not want to go down that road – I say the pain I felt was on a scale 20+ – I’ve given birth (vaginally no csection) and had tats and this chit was way worse than either.. It literally felt like an alien was in my stomach trying to punch out like in the movie – horrible… and diverticulitis is something that happens to old people young folks should not be getting this… Thank you Sandra cause folks think this chit is a joke but its severely damaging and can have serious long term consequences… good luck to them…
      ---------------

:applause:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Alexis. The fashion designer. She said it FIRST. Then after him and Amber broke up SHE said it. Same script different cast. :no:

• Str8tUpMenace

:sad: I miss MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: And Yso!!!!!!!!!!!

• FuturedocDonte

What I miss :popcorn: what yall in here talm bout

• Str8tUpMenace

Remember when :biggrin: aka Teef, yall know, ole boy that was trying to make his white BM convert to Islam, aired Kanye thee fugg out on the radio?!?!?!? :dead:

Told all that fool's bidness. :gossip: on the Breakfast Club for two hours :crying:

• kamadiva

:dead: @ TransJenner! It's funny tho

I hope Wanda gets better, but yea..a better pic could have been used! SMH

Opinion - I have a friend with Chron's and she goes thru it! I am usually on standby when she has an episode for running her to the hospital or GI DR.

• Str8tUpMenace

Kris said, "Oh that ninja done lost his mama, and half his mind, GET HIMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!" Bish sicced her daughter with the desert puzzy on his azz. :lol:

• MissHarlem

I missedededdd it what amber said as well as the sista before?

• WhoDat

Told all that fool’s bidness. :gossip: on the Breakfast Club for two hours :crying:
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Fuggin Consequence :ghost: That ATCQ song he was on with Faith Evans "Stressed Out" was on Backspin when I got in this morning. He claim that 'Ye stole his lyrics. 'Ye kicked his azz off of GOOD Music. Cons was butt hurt and WENT IN you hear me. That is CLASSIC.

• Phrozen1der

@Opinion AGREED!

MissHarlem says:

I missedededdd it what amber said as well as the sista before?

That Kim Trashian is a lying ole wolf-puzzy hoe that was pursuing Kanye when he was their man. :yes:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

SOTHERNGRL says:

Now I’m about to say something that may be wrong but I just have to ask is Wanda uptop a transjenner? Cause the way that pic is set up I had to ask :kona:
      ______

"Youuuu make me feel, mighty realllll" Yeah she looks like she's apart of the transjenner crowd.

• WhoDat

I missedededdd it what amber said as well as the sista before?
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      That Kim hoe azz was straight hounding 'Ye while he was with each of them. Him and Alexis were engaged I do belee.

• MissHarlem

Oh nevermind I context clue'd and did the edumucation

• MissHarlem

Yup her dryness hoeness goes back. She was determined dry pussy or not smh

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Wasn't Kim and kayne supposed to be besties? Or something

WhoDat says:

^^^^^^^^^^
      Fuggin Consequence :ghost: That ATCQ song he was on with Faith Evans “Stressed Out” was on Backspin when I got in this morning. He claim that ‘Ye stole his lyrics. ‘Ye kicked his azz off of GOOD Music. Cons was butt hurt and WENT IN you hear me. That is CLASSIC.
      ___________________________

:biggrin: was dropping all that ninja's secrets. Broke the code for real. Couldn't imagine what he would do if they committed a crime together. :gossip: <------ :biggrin: tellin the cops errythang!!! :dead:

Said he was dropping Kanye off to hotels to meet with desert puzzy while she was still with Reggie and Kris Humphries. :lol: Like Kanye couldn't afford a car and aint have a license. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

We can't say puss.y anymore wtf now if I can't say cunt I quit life out this bitch

Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser says:

Wasn’t Kim and kayne supposed to be besties? Or something

They were besties, alright :hump:

_________

He should be commemorated.. :heart:

MissHarlem says:

We can’t say puss.y anymore wtf now if I can’t say cunt I quit life out this bitch

:dead:

• OpinionHated

@ KamdivaI'm on Remicaid now and that is my savior - I have thankfully had no relapses and no symptoms now for about 3 years - but when I had flare ups I couldn't make any plans - I was in such terrible pain - literally can't walk, can't eat but you starving, no energy and no strength and the scary thing about Crohn's is that no two people have the same treatment - what works for you may not work for me - at one point I had to take 15 pills a day - I was so stressed out - but now i'm healthy and happy and eat whatever I want whenever I want but I do pay attention so if I do get a minor flare up I know what caused it and stay away.

Tell your friend weed helps - I swear to God it stopped my nausea, helped my appetite - and heck yeah I got a prescription as soon as they made it legal but why they don't have no blasted dispensaries in my city - frikin Boston..... so typical...

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Oh nevermind I context clue’d and did the edumucation
      ______

Member she said she called Kim. :yes: I am still here for that.

@Mirs Imma find that interview tonight and LAUGH my AZZ off. :ghost:

They was like why should be believe you and what you are saying is true :shrug:

This nigga Consequence busts out with: JUST CAUSE! :mad:

• MissHarlem

Con a pro black man who hates his own and marries ayt chick smh the irony but big teef was butt hurt

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

*******£

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was him and Civil on stage Boi Puscee popping during the SR awards?! :hahaha:

• Phrozen1der

They were friends, Yeezy said that if he had it his way they would've been together years ago... :yes:

• OpinionHated

I just looked at that unfortunate pic is she wearing dentures?

• SunRiseBlossom

FuturedocDonte says:

What I miss :popcorn: what yall in here talm bout
      __________________________
      Yea what ya'll in there talking about :popcorn:

• http://youtu.be/7fSfM0vk0qk Hair Lova Formerly Known As Dark Ceaser

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

________

:rofl: :rofl: who in the fugg did this????? Now this is some classic shyt right here!

• kamadiva

@Opinion - I've been trying to tell her to :smoke: but she try to act like she above it...told her it would help her! She has about 2 flare-ups a year...plus I'm not sure she eats right!

I will say she has been eating right lately and losing weight...hopefully this will help! She was on about 8 meds/day.

• MissHarlem

B I'm here for it too. Didn't like Amber until that day she put that wack ass bitch on blast. She went from cum dumpster to :nun:

GTFOH Baybay :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• free

OpinionHated says: get your lazy azzes off the couch and work for the body you want you can’t sh*t yourself skinny….

***************

:rofl: i tried that shit back in the early 2000s, talkinbout it was supposed to be for health purposes. maaaaannnnn, the emanations coming out of my azzz made me give it up. plus it made my stomach ache.

WhoDat says:

@Mirs Imma find that interview tonight and LAUGH my AZZ off. :ghost:
      They was like why should be believe you and what you are saying is true :shrug:
      This nigga Consequence busts out with: JUST CAUSE! :mad:

Did Kanye ever respond to that interview???? :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjT_YqmNas Long Time Lurker

OpinionHated says:

I just looked at that unfortunate pic is she wearing dentures?
      __________________________

I hope not cause she got the big gums and baby teeth like Bambi. :pray: she ain't pay for them shyts.

• WhoDat

who in the fugg did this????? Now this is some classic shyt right here!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      And old skool SR poster. He was gay and out and bout that LIFE :rofl:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen)

----------

I remember when Shekinah attempted to circumvent exercise and healthy eating by getting colonic on the show. I think if you are overweight you sould be realistic and not try and cheat. It never works. Wanda is old and if this is the case she should seek a trainer and not a waist trainer. Even EJ Johnson - who loosely resembles Wanda, will have to work to keep up his new figure. Look at the likes of Star Jones. who is back fluffy now.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

who in the fugg did this????? Now this is some classic shyt right here!
      _________

Former Male Rose. @MeanN'Surly. He was perfection personified.

MissHarlem says:

:dead: But he didn't even marry her, did he???? :hahaha: Lawd I hollered at the first episode of LHHNY with them on it, cuz all I could think about was that scene from I Gonna Git You Sucka!!! :dead: :dead: :dead:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

He was gay and out and bout that LIFE
      _______

Truer words never been fonted. :lol: I aint never wanted a gay bff. I MADE him be mine. :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Like Kanye couldn't afford a car and aint have a license. :rofl:

********

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and it was pre-Uber :hahaha:

WhoDat says:

who in the fugg did this????? Now this is some classic shyt right here!
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      And old skool SR poster. He was gay and out and bout that LIFE :rofl:

And foine. :yes: Remember we each had him for a day of the week? My day was Friday :grill:

MissHarlem says:

B I’m here for it too. Didn’t like Amber until that day she put that wack ass bitch on blast. She went from cum dumpster to :nun:
      ______________________________

:yes: That bish shut they azzes down without burning calories. Bish caught bodies that day and was prolly :pizza: and :pc: while committing the slaughters. :dead:

She wondered if she had reacted to a caramel apple she ate earlier that may have had dairy in it. (She is lactose intolerant.)
      ---------
      Definitely old enough to know better- I too am lack toast and taller ants & I am fathick (in the chest area) but I hired a trainer. It is cheaper than Emory.

_________

:nun: Been a fan every since. Folk be like: "..Amber Rose??? But what does she do :eyeroll: Amber.."

Me: SLAY KIM :eek: Thats it. Thats all. :eek: Next.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I am howling. Cause I know you were serious but this here ish read as a hot mess. I miss you Dawn-Knee. I m-i-s-s you much. :hug:

:rofl: :rofl: Call ya ass an uber.. :crying1:

who loosely resembles Wanda
      _____

WHALE.. :crying1: its true..

somebody send me the link.. please :crying1: how have i never seen this?
      @PHRO they were friends that tangled vortex boxes and sparked ff :jack: :humping: While they were in other relationships :tea:
      You got friends like that?? :waiting:

• kamadiva

Ion think a Waist Trainer would fit her...js...will look like that pic on IG...all kinds of lumps, rolls and skin oozing out and inbetwinx the hook and eye closures. :nono:

• DYmondgurl

Genetics is a mutha!

I got IBS & leaky gut. My mother has Chrons. Talmbout pain!!!!
      I would gladly birf 10 babies back to back then deal with this chit (literally).

I went to the ER jess yesterday with extream ab pain thinking it was one of my episodes ... NAH bish got a kidney stone :bite:

Dr said it's small and I should pass, I ain't felt it yet ... but I feel like I need to piss 24/7

• Phrozen1der

@OTB I love you, I really do.. But Amber don't touch Kim :no: :lol: Amber is like Arby's, and Kim is like STK :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

@Petty :yes: But the sex is always on accident.. :rofl:

• WhoDat

I emailed it to you @Take. The MTV story has some of the links in it.

Phrozen1der says:

@OTB I love you, I really do.. But Amber don’t touch Kim :no: :lol: Amber is like Arby’s, and Kim is like STK :rofl:

But Kim's puzz is like sandpaper. :sad:

(Delishish voice( BISH WHERE??? :no: :hahaha:
      You mean Kim original face? :thinking: When she was with Reggie :yes: but not her originally body :nono: Her booty was flat as Kendall’s. After she got with her first husband and got lipo and the other surgeries (read the court documents… she admitted to it…he also said she used to get them butt shots) she came up. Present day Kim looks like a monotone cat in the face. And her body :no: She wear two sets of spanx to hold her extra ports in. TWO PAIRS OF SPANXS. She said it herself. Them photoshopped pics is not all they are cracked up to be. Her and Amber running neck and neck to me. Some days one beats the other.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

I love you, I really do.. But Amber don’t touch Kim Amber is like Arby’s, and Kim is like STK

Yeah the steak they reheat down to the Outback.. :lol: :chase: :hahaha: I like Kim!!! But she loose too! Facts. Kim is a hoe cause we KNOW. We know her nummas. :rules: BUT you right...nummas aint nothing but nummas in the face of vaginal rejuvenation. Kim mama prolly the major shareholder :lol:

• Str8tUpMenace

@Take, it's on YouTube, too. Breakfast Club :biggrin: (Consequence) Interview :lol:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Delishish voice( BISH WHERE???
      ____

^^^ I got a pic for that. :thankyou: :hahaha:

And Amber's coot is prettier :shrugs:

@Petty :yes: But the sex is always on accident..
      _________
      LAWD don't ever let me be single again :rofl: The rules done changed :lol: I will get ate up outchea in these streets. You gone be my e-look out big lil brother? Keep me from harm? So i don't end up that G meat? :ghost:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

But the sex is always on accident..
      ________

Friends. :dead: How many of us have them..

ou mean Kim original face? :thinking: When she was with Reggie
      ^^^^^^^^^
      Kim VERY original face was type tragic. Ole long azz nose. :no: She looked like a girl who organized closets for a living...oh...WAIT...

• MissHarlem

Smh the orginal face Kim is white castle boo boo

Nefertiti ePoundCake$$--->OhTaBizzle says:

Yeah the steak they reheat down to the Outback.. :lol: :chase: :hahaha: I like Kim!!! But she loose too! Facts. Kim is a hoe cause we KNOW. We know her nummas. :rules: BUT you right…nummas aint nothing but nummas in the face of vaginal rejuvenation. Kim mama prolly the major shareholder :lol:

We know the Car Fax on that hoe's coot. Chit be sold As Is, No Warranty or nothing :no:

Menace and Dub :hugs: ok let me run to a quick meeting ..brb.. i will report back tomorrow when i watch it lol

• MissHarlem

Amber now is not as bad as she use to be but her puss.y....heaven sent. Mouth watering drool she don't need to do nada

Amber’s coot is prettier :shrugs:
      ^^^^^^^^^
      DEEP SIGH. Only because OF THIS SITE...did I THINK @OTB told me it was glorious.
      It truly is. :yes:

WhoDat says:

ou mean Kim original face? :thinking: When she was with Reggie
      ^^^^^^^^^

:dead: And looked like a girl that fugg has-been R&B singers lil brothers. :lol:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Her and Amber running neck and neck to me. Some days one beats the other.
      _____

AMber fluffy right now and Kim got access to better threads but her body STILL >>>> Kim's. :shrug:

• WhoDat

Amber now is not as bad as she use to be but her puss.y….heaven sent. Mouth watering drool she don’t need to do nada
      ^^^^^^^^^^
      Its a thing of beauty. :yes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

She looked like a girl who organized closets for a living…oh…WAIT…
      ________

Gypsy. Never heard or seen. :crying1: Thats why they gave her a bew face.. crineeeeee

@Take, I think I'm gon listen to that chit again, too. :dead:

Funniest Breakfast Club interviews, Consequence and his, ummm, whatever she is, DMX (best in BC history), and Fredro Starr. :dead:

And Amber’s coot is prettier
      _______

More facts. :shrug:

• Phrozen1der

@OTB :rofl: Her momma pussway so good she made her husband go and get his own.. :coffee:

I'm sorry, but Amber downgraded when she let Wiz do his business on top of her... She's no different than any other side street jawn... She should've upgraded after Ye got her someone with long money, instead she got her a ummmm yeah IDK what to say about him.. :shrug:

As Is, No Warranty

Lemon Law not in effect even tho she got all new ports... misconduct.

Phrozen1der says:

__________________________________

:bye: Phro. Just, :bye:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Delishish voice( BISH WHERE???

*****

Is she the originator of that?! Ive been tryin to figure out who started it. Got ugly bishes Dubsmashing it. I get so mad and start hollering the the 'purer scream like BISH RIGHT THERE. LOOK IN THE MIRROR :mad:

• MissHarlem

I eat that over sandpaper anyday of the week. Tuh!!

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

And Amber’s coot is prettier

******

:phew: :yes:

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Her momma pussway so good she made her husband go and get his own..

_________

Oh my word.. :crying1: :rofl: :rofl:

• Str8tUpMenace

But the world watched Kim transform into a sphynx cat, with preganint azz cheeks. :sad: That's some scary chit.

• WhoDat

instead she got her a ummmm yeah IDK what to say about him..
      ^^^^^^^^^
      A husband? :shrug: Only 1 (so far).

Kim working on her 3rd ex husband.

• Nefertiti ePoundCake$$—>OhTaBizzle

Is she the originator of that?!
      ______

:think: My jits showed me a Vine video months ago of a chick saying it. Idontknow if she orginated it. I dont think so.

• bama_n_jersey

Oh Yea... :newpost:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

Her momma pussway so good she made her husband go and get his own..

********

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MIRS- I agree with your Breakfast Club best interviews. I'ma add Gucci to the list because he had errybody in the room shook. :afraid: Charlamagne ain't even deny like, I know Gucci got bodies :eek: :no: They aint want those problems :lol:

:tea:

WhoDat says:

instead she got her a ummmm yeah IDK what to say about him..
      ^^^^^^^^^
      A husband? :shrug: Only 1 (so far).
      Kim working on her 3rd ex husband.
      ________________________

And that 3rd future ex-husband is the 158,567,454,987.9999999999th dack to be inserted in her :hump:

DMX (best in BC history)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      DMX is the best everything. :rofl:
      Best arrest record.
      Best Fix My Life.
      Best fall off.

X-man aint have no gradual decline like most. I PROMISE I just looked up and that nigga was on full blown cryke. :dead: Not no more lacing blunts. He was like FUGG it. Im smoking this cryke TAHDAY. Just this.

• OpinionHated

See how folks get brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies - your friend won't puff puff pass but she gladly take those 8 pills - she better get back to nature - if its in pill form it had its roots in a plant find the plant they made the pill with and consume that - I hated taking all those pills the side effects were worse than what I had - so my stomach hurts real bad but it ain't cancer (one of the side effects)... the day your friend decide to inhale she gonna be like maaaannn I shud a been done this!!!

VDot says:

Her momma pussway so good she made her husband go and get his own..
      ********
      :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
      MIRS- I agree with your Breakfast Club best interviews. I’ma add Gucci to the list because he had errybody in the room shook. :afraid: Charlamagne ain’t even deny like, I know Gucci got bodies :eek: :no: They aint want those problems :lol:
      ________________________

I missed that one. Gotta add it to my list. :lol:

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcNSoh8vI4 VDot

I PROMISE I just looked up and that nigga was on full blown cryke. ? Not no more lacing blunts. He was like FUGG it. Im smoking this cryke TAHDAY. Just this.

*******

:dead: :ghost:

WhoDat says:

DMX (best in BC history)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      DMX is the best everything. :rofl:
      Best arrest record.
      Best Fix My Life.
      Best fall off.
      ________________________

And I still :heart: that fool :lol:

• DYmondgurl

---------
      It's the only thing that helps me, but for my extream episodes I NEED IV PAIN MEDS --- my belly can't take pill nada!!!

• pointhimout

at 5, I didn't see the connection either. I had a colonic years ago. I didn't like days going by before I could naturally schit again, considering I go daily. That part, I don't like. I wouldn't shy away from them, but at the same time, it's nothing you should do every single week. Again, my last colonic was years ago.

• http://dan.l@superiorworks.com SugarFoot

She looked like a girl who organized closets for a living…oh…WAIT…

Yep Brandy's :rofl:

• Thgheart

Did they take this picture when the pain hit her? SMH.. Sandra shade is on level 10

• Meme81

________

:tmi: :hurl:

• Meme81

-------

Now u know that wasn't right. :lol:

• MissL

I was hospitalized two weeks ago with colitis where they treated me with a lot of antibiotics they thought it was C diff but thank god it wasnt't I had to do a colonoscopy where they did a biopsy to check for crohn's disease I will know the status of that when I Go to my GI for a follow up next weekend. I must say the pain the fever the diarrhea it was not a good experience for me I have never experience pain like that before my contractions was nothing compared to that pain I Endured two weeks ago. People need to educate themselves on these things I still don't know what caused it up to this day they assumed it was caused by some other antibiotic I took after extracting my wisdom teeth but who knows