Usher Raymond says he will not settle lawsuits filed against him by at least 2 female accusers who say the R&B crooner infected them with the herpes virus.
Gossip webloid TMZ quotes a source in Usher's camp who says the 38-year-old father-of-2 is not in talks with anyone to settle the lawsuits outside of court.
In her complaint filed in Georgia on July 21, Jane Doe alleges that she had sex with the 38-year-old singer in her Atlanta apartment on April 16, and then again in her native New Orleans at Usher's hotel on April 28.
A source revealed Jane Doe does have "receipts"-- text messages that prove they hooked up on those dates.
She claims Usher wore a condom the first time they had vaginal and oral sex on April 16, but he did not use a condom during their second encounter.
Sandrarose.com broke the news that Usher tested negative for herpes.
His prominent Atlanta attorney, Steve H. Sadow, filed a "notice of appearance" for Usher in response to a lawsuit filed by "Jane Doe" in Fulton County, Georgia last month.
There will be no other action on the Georgia lawsuit for at least several months.
Another lawsuit was filed by attorney Lisa Bloom on behalf of her client Quantasia Shaprton, who was discredited by several blogs who exposed her as a fraud.
SEE ALSO: One of Usher's Accusers Exposed as a FRAUD
In total there are 4 accusers -- three women and one man -- but no other lawsuits have been filed besides the two previously mentioned court documents.
The costs to defend himself from the allegations ail be shared by Usher and his insurance company, New York Marine and General, which filed a motion to drop the singer's coverage based on allegations published on a gossip website.
Photo by BlayzenPhotos / BACKGRID