By Sandra Rose  |

The Independent School Alliance Awards

Friend of the blog Brandy Norwood attended The Independent School Alliance Awards show at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA., on Tuesday.
Photo: Winston Burris/WENN.com

Bobby Brown and Family Dine at Madeo

New Edition singer Bobby Brown, 45, and his family dined at Madeo Restaurant in Los Angeles, CA on Tuesday. Brown is pictured with his biracial wife, Alicia Etheridge, and their mixed son, Cassius Brown, 4. Brown has 4 adult children from previous relationships.
Photo: INFphoto.com

• Wasting time

Brandy still in this Wig!?!?

• SOTHERNGRL

I honestly really think thats just way tooo much hair for Brandy head. Its looks as if it may be heavy.

• Milky

Brandy is a FOB? :shocked: Let me say something nice. I really like Brandy's shoes!

• VDot

:thinking: So Brandy isn't engaged any longer? I can never keep up with her faux relationships

• Beta

No to the wig

• SummerBaby

I like Brandy's shoes!

:lolsign:

Bobby knows he has some strong genes. his little redbone twin is cute :thumbsup:

• San ah make ya dance

I have to say I've been loving Brandis fro :yes: , even if it is bigger than her frame :confused:

• Crickett

Saw Bobby and his wife and kid at Disney in Orlando. He is better looking in person and has that Denzel swag, believe it. The little boy is a cutie pie and his wife is pretty and has a really cute figure. Sometimes pictures lie.

• I AINT MADATCHA

I'm new, but I'm not stupid. The first four words say it for me. :warning: Brandy looks..interesting? :lipssealed: I have nothing for the Brown clan.

• VDot

:headphone:

Almost made you love me
    Almost made you cry
    Almost made you happy, baby

Almost doesn't count

I can't keep on lovin' you
    One foot outside the door
    I hear a funny hesitation
    Of a heart that's never really sure
    Can't keep on tryin'
    If you're looking for more
    Than all that I could give you
    Than what you came here for

:whistle:

That's my jam! She sang that song like she was feeling those lyrics :yes:

• San ah make ya dance

He is better looking in person and has that Denzel swag, believe it.
    -------------
    I was with you til the Denzel part :rofl: I cant see, just cant

• VDot

He is better looking in person and has that Denzel swag,

:stop: :no: There are some things I refuse to believe and this is one of them

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

If Bobby lost some weight, he would be alright. Uhh Brandy...we still can't get the hair together? Ugh.

• http://www.xxtreemfilmz.com Nasir Rahim

Brandy looks good but my baby Fantasia will be here this week :)

• SOTHERNGRL

@San thats the problem with the wig. It seems to be bigger than her; but on a positive note I do kinda like her shoes.

• https://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

:offtopic: Pusha T dropped my name in a verse. I like him as a rap artist. He is very good. I hope he said something nice. :yes:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

He is better looking in person and has that Denzel swag
    -----------
    :blink: who?

• LaceFace

I :heart: that song VDOT ..... I actually love Brandi's hair and her shoes are cute.

• SummerBaby

I was with you til the Denzel part I cant see, just cant
    ------------------
    Me too! :hahaha:

• Wasting time

He sure did Sandra!!
    I was very proud to be a rose!

---------------
    When she first came out with it, it was smaller and styled different. Was very pretty :yes: It just started getting bigger and bigger.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Sandra He did not say anything rude or crazy. It was cool. He should be a FOB. IJS lol

Crickett says:

see now you done went too far :stop: did you have your glasses on that day? had you been drinking out in the hot sun? :thinking:

• SOTHERNGRL

Well Crikett you tried it but nobody believes he has the swag of Denzel. He MIGHT but nobody wants to her it.

• Wasting time

________________________
    :cosign:

Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake says:

who?

she must be talkin bout the baby :tea:

or mickey mouse....or any dam body besides Bloated Brown.

• SummerBaby

There are some things I refuse to believe and this is one of them
    ----------------
    :cosign:

• Milky

He is better looking in person and has that Denzel swag,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    lies told on SandraRose! I cant even believe this even if I was dreaming!

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

THAT HAIR DOESN"T FIT BRANDY'S FRAME..other then that she looks nice. Just tone down the curls..

LITTLE LSLH BOBBY is a cutie :yes:

• Milky

@Keya rubs belly... How is my niece/nephew doing today? And what did Pusha T say?

• SJ

Brandy looks gorgeous! Those shoes are everything.

I love Bobby and his little family.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@User Not Bobby. Not Bobby today in 2014. smh. Was she drinking?

• SOTHERNGRL

she must be talkin bout the baby
    or mickey mouse….or any dam body besides Bloated Brown.
    ***********
    First you wanna be Appolonia pen pal now this. You working on the aint gone be chit taday award early this morning I see.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

@Milky the baby is good! Moving all over the place. Having a good time.

• Wasting time

Man this Girl interview is everything!!
    And she made some great points. Eff Old Azz gold diggers!

• Milky

@Keya good becuz I thought you was going to shake the baby out Monday watching Wacka!

• deedeegirl

Not a fan of this look Brandy!

• SummerBaby

It way too early for me to be laughing this hard, but that Bobby comparison to Denzel done did it. :rofl:

• VDot

I keep scrolling up to get a glimpse of the Denzel swag. :no:

Perhaps a drunk walk is sexy?! :huh: And I'm pretty sure when he's talking he has a cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth :lol:

Love Brandy's shoes :love:

------------
    NOpe :hahaha: then she left, you cant leave after saying something like that

• San ah make ya dance

And I’m pretty sure when he’s talking he has a cigarette dangling from the corner of his mouth :lol:
    -----------
    I swear or a toothpick!

I love Brandy :thankyou:

• missyJ

I'M HERE!!!!

WHO MISSED ME?!?!

Wasting time says:

Man this Girl interview is everything!!
    And she made some great points. Eff Old Azz gold diggers!

whose interview :popcorn:

I agree with Steve Harvey that we use to term gold digger too loosely. a man isnt supposed to wanna be or stay broke and a woman shouldnt lay up with him if he is.

but what she say tho?

• Matchsticks

Still trying to figure out why folks race percentages are being mentioned...but ummm, yeah... :)

• Wasting time

Y'all made that girl leave!
    She ain't never coming back, y'all done laughed so much and so hard at her

Did y'all hear the Kapernick 911 tape?
    Can we get a post and it wasn't Ms. Taylor.

San ah make ya dance says:

———–
    I swear or a toothpick!

or a chicken bone sucking the marrow out. :smh:

• missyJ

Aw lookie here at Ms. Brandy Forever Alone in Fact and in Fiction Norwood :love:

Bobby eye check... 1/4 shots his eyes are open :thumbsup: looking goodt Bobbieeee

-------------
    Wanna say that so you cant ask em for nothing pleaseeee

I love Brandy :thankyou:
    ---------------
    Me too Jenie :cosign: Her voice is unique

My mama totally tripped me out last night on the phone.

"Talkin bout you know you and Chris Brown the same age. Maybe you should get em while he's down & out. Become a pen pal, write his azz in prison. LOOK like he's in need of a good woman"

:blink: <----- me

Now I know my love life is about as DRY as Kenya Moore's desert cooch. But I HAVE NOT GOTTEN TO THE POINT OF DESPERATION :lol:

Wonder if he drink Corona or Budweiser :thinking: Maybe Bud light :yes:

• Wasting time

_________________________________
    :rofl: Missy!!!!!
    Bwhahahahahaha

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

_______________________________________

I shall surely find out this summer when I attend the Meet & Greet at the New Edition concert. :yes: Cannot wait. :yahoo:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

but he's in Rehab tho :eek: :rofl: it aint like he is struggling to keep his scholarship in college. that dude is a fiend :snort:

he's cute but.... :nono: nah, son. Let kowabunga handle that headache.

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

*Brandy's shoes are very wonder womanly*

*That wig looks STRESSED though. Like it was up all night tossing and turning about whether it would hold up for another performance*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

I love the shoes! :heart:

• VDot

Colt 45! He gots to have that slitz malt liquor

• VDot

:dead: and :ghost:

San ah make ya dance says:

Wonder if he drink Corona or Budweiser Maybe Bud light

Natural Ice straight out the brown paper bag :cheers:

• missyJ

===============

Agree...

... I'm not about the struggle life and neither should my partner be. Now if he falls on hard times, that doesn't mean I'm checking out either.

• SummerBaby

Colt 45! He gots to have that slitz malt liquor
    -----------------
    Colt 45, Old E, Budweiser, I think he'll drink anything available.

:lol: @ carrington

and Mrs. BubbleGuts Brown looks like the type to drink Champale...not champagne, but champale. she fancy :wink:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

Friend of the blog Brandy Norwood

Oh nm then :tea:

Mawning y'all :hi:

• Beta

:lol: Picka

San ah make ya dance says:

I love Brandy :thankyou:
    —————
    Me too Jenie :cosign: Her voice is unique
    ________________________

:fistbump: Brandy is that underrated chick :yes: Love her and she is everything live too :clap:

Stressed for real tho :rofl: We have seen stressed hair and this aint it :rofl:

Are we getting a Lewinsky Post :hahaha:

-----------------------------

That jizz catching brawwdd needs a HEFTY BYE FELICIA!!! :rolleyes:

• missyJ

:hugs: :kisses: @milky

• Wasting time

I agree Dem I totally do. I figured since since she was asked about Bey and came for her grammar we'd get a post :lol:

• Milky

Wasting time says:

Are we getting a Lewinsky Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I dont think she should get a post! She couldnt even give Becky without getting it all over her dress! :kona:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

My mama totally tripped me out last night on the phone.

“Talkin bout you know you and Chris Brown the same age. Maybe you should get em while he’s down & out. Become a pen pal, write his azz in prison. LOOK like he’s in need of a good woman”

<—– me

-----------------------
    :hahaha: OMG

• Milky

who mama trying to turn them into jailbait?

Wasting time says:

I agree Dem I totally do. I figured since since she was asked about Bey and came for her grammar we’d get a post

:facepalm: why would a chick who is ONLY known for :blow: come for the Beygency? she should not have rang the alarm for them angry birds :smh: this wont end well for Monicum. her own mama doesnt even go by Lewinsky any more.

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

Hey Missy and all the Roses! Morning yall!
    @Bomb ok, now you just had dem babies, can you tell me what I should put on my baby list that is new out for babies? Thanks!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYx0G9syU8 KayCeiSoul

Milky says:

Wasting time says:

Are we getting a Lewinsky Post

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*************************

But....she had a point. :yes:

“Thanks, Beyoncé, but if we’re verbing, I think you meant ‘Bill Clinton’d all on my gown,’ not ‘Monica Lewinsky’d.’”

Milky says:

who mama trying to turn them into jailbait?

Willow Smith's. :tea:

oh yall aint see her laying in the bed with tht full grown white boy? oh :tea:

• SummerBaby

Willow Smith’s.
    oh yall aint see her laying in the bed with tht full grown white boy? oh
    ----------------------
    I saw that pic! :no:

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

But….she had a point.

------------
    She did have a point. And really when shade comes from people not one soul in the world cares about, you can't really say they are comming for Beyonce.

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

she aint gone be happy til Hilary puts a hit out on her :smh: no shame. her parents must be so proud of their 40 year old daughter who is only famous for sucking a dack that she didnt even get paid for

improper pussi management :facepalm: Keya print another copy of the blog book and smack her with it please.

even Heidi Fleiss knew when to go sit down.

• Wasting time

Yeah the Hive is gonna be all over that Blue Dress. She writing a book too :no: Poor Hillary ain't gonna be president. Monica said she is here to stay!

• http://youtu.be/RpxV8GhfiYg MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky:

What did the Pusha T rap say? *snoothes hair, puts on lipgloss and smizes* should I take my housecoat off for the Rose video shoot :waiting: I know I got a lead role :winky:

---------------
    :cosign:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

---------------------------------------

Keya are you having a boy or girl? Breast feeding/ Formula feeding? Got a color scheme or theme picked out? Started your nursery? Is this your 1st kid or do you have things left from previous child? The folks you know cheap or nah??? So many questions :thinking:

• Milky

MisTaken if you nasty *closes housecoat* :winky: says:

What did the Pusha T rap say? *snoothes hair, puts on lipgloss and smizes* should I take my housecoat off for the Rose video shoot I know I got a lead role

__________________________
    good morning taken! You should your libarachi housecoat. I know the spelling is not right just do it!!

• Milky

#wear

• VDot

________________________

I actually don't have a problem with Monica. She definitely got the brunt of the fall out, but both parties were in the wrong.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRALyMDoCBw&sns=em Nancy Drew (fka IsThisThingOn) has entered into witness protection :cool:

:warning: tread lightly Keya :nono: you consulting with a pro! Bomb gonna have your husband looking at you all cawk-eyed :blink: when you start talking about 'Bomb said it's the rolls royce of baby strollers' :lol:

Mornting All :tea:

• VDot

:newpost:

Keya are you having a boy or girl? Breast feeding/ Formula feeding? Got a color scheme or theme picked out? Started your nursery? Is this your 1st kid or do you have things left from previous child? The folks you know cheap or nah??? So many questions :think:

What i tell you Keya! :rofl: :rofl:

• Dem Babies Mama Bombshell Esq

NANCY :eek: SHEEDUP :kona:

• Wasting time

I saw the pic and sigh
    I don't know what to think :no:
    But we taken MiMi doorter though!

• Nakeya_J or Keke thanks to Unshake

:offtopic: So I asked one ofmy co workers that I do like to get me some ice water while they were in the caff. She brings me a freaking urinal filled with ice. Talking about it's clean and unused. I fell out.

She brings me a freaking urinal filled with ice. Talking about it’s clean and unused.

calls for the elders to cover the baby:

:pray: :nun: :nun: :pacifier: :nun: :nun: :pray:

• http://www.pinterest.com/pin/347762402447491602/ User Friendly

:shocked: why do yall have those at work?

you better use your pregnancy powers and give that bitch a stye! a pink pink swole one too!!!

you better use your pregnancy powers and give that bitch a stye!

:wtf:
    pure crazy... :rofl:

• OpinionHated

I'm from Boston we see Bobby on the regulah here and the only swag he got is that old drunk man swag....

Bobby's little boy look sjust like him - he has STRONG DNA....

I like Brandy I do not like anything Brandy has on down to the atrocious wig - all that money why can't they just get a wash and press - stop with the wigs and weaves if you gonan sit them on top your head like a blasted hat.....

• Crickett

LOL, you have to see it. He was walking in front of me and the bow legs and his stride reminds me of Denzel's walk. He has that walk that will get you pregnant, I'm telling you.

• VDot

He has that walk that will get you pregnant, I’m telling you.

_______________________________________

:dead: :dead: and more :dead:

I'm waiting on someone to top the comedy that Crickett has provided today. Thanks! :hug:

• Crickett