The hammer dropped on repeats of Ellen DeGeneres‘s daytime talk show in Australia.
A Channel Nine spox told Daily Mail Australia the channel will no longer air repeats of the talk show as of Monday, amid reports of racism and sexual harassment on Ellen’s set in the U.S.
“We are resting Ellen repeats on Nine and have replaced with Desperate Housewives,” the spokesman said.
The Ellen DeGeneres Show has been in repeats in the U.S. since Buzzfeed News broke the story earlier this year.
The news comes after Ellen made a tearful appearance during a Zoom video conferencing call with her staff on Aug. 17.
Staffers were reportedly “upbeat” after they learned three executive producers were fired. But two other troublesome producers — close friends of Ellen’s – were not let go.
The 62-year-old talk show host was seen leaving lunch with a friend in Santa Barbara on Saturday.
Warner Bros. is currently investigating numerous complaints of the “toxic” environment on the Ellen set.
Former employees complained that Ellen contributed to the toxic environment by ordering staffers not to make eye contact with her.
According to sources, execs asked Ellen to make a graceful exit, as the show cannot be salvaged with her at the helm.
A search is currently underway for her replacement. James Corden and Kevin Hart are reportedly being considered for the TV gig.