Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent expressed outrage after an elderly woman filed a sexual assault lawsuit against Bill Cosby, 85.
In the lawsuit, filed Thursday in California, 80-year-old former Playboy model Victoria Valentino claims Cosby drugged and raped her and another woman at his home in 1969.
According to The Guardian, Valentino claims Cosby approached her at a cafe during a vulnerable moment while she was crying over the death of her six-year-old son, who drowned.
She says Cosby offered to pay for spa treatment for her and a female friend. He sent a chauffeured limo to pick them up for dinner at a steakhouse. She claims he gave them both a pill during dinner, then drove them back to his house.
Valentino claims she passed out on a sofa and when she awoke she saw Cosby sexually assaulting her friend. Then the actor allegedly engaged in “forced sexual intercourse” with Valentino while she was under the influence of the drug.
50 Cent spoke out against the new allegations that Valentino claims occurred over 50 years ago.
In an Instagram post, Fiddy said Cosby’s accusers are “doing him dirty” and the new lawsuit was “f—ed up.”
“They are just doing Bill dirty,” he wrote in the caption. “smh ain’t no way 54 years ago. Lmao this is just fvcked up Brody!”
Multiple women have come forward over the years, claiming Cosby drugged and raped them.
In 2018, Cosby was found guilty of sexually assaulting Andrea Constand at his home in 2004.
In 2021, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturned Cosby’s conviction and he was released from prison.
Last year, Cosby faced similar accusations by six women in New York under a “lookback” law that allows sexual abuse victims to sue their abusers after the statute of limitations had run out.
50 Cent also defended Cosby in 2021, writing in an Instagram post, “These hoe’s be tripping.”