FanMAIL: LeToya Luckett Fans Upset With Capitol Records

LeToya Luckett’s fans are upset with her label Capitol Records for not adequately promoting her new album Lady Love. I didn’t know LeToya had a new album coming out. So maybe her fans do have a bone to pick with Capitol Records.

HI Sandra, The reason why I’m e-mailing you is that on Aug. 25th LeToya Luckett’s new album “Lady Love” will be release in stores! Can you believe it’s been 3 years since her debut album? We all know that things happens for a reason, and GOOD THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO WAIT! As you see I’m a HUGE fan of LeToya’s. I wanted to know is it possible that you can post her album preview from Amazon (CLICK HERE) on your main site?

All of her fans are VERY UPSET with Capitol Records speed for Promoting LeToya because all we see is that LeToya & us (her fans) are the only ones that’s doing most of the promo (on the net). We understand that there’s label politics envolved but we’ve seen more promotion of Katy Perry than LeToya & they’re both on the same label! The only thing we the fans know how to promote LeToya is word of mouth trying to keep her name out there! Can you please accept my request?

-Alton Gibbs

11 Responses to “FanMAIL: LeToya Luckett Fans Upset With Capitol Records”

flyqtnva says:

Latoya might as well pack it up..there are people way more powerful then her fans that want to see her fail….

spongebobfan says:

meanwhile its this song called “It kills me” by Melanie Fiona.. WOW she is blowing away every RandB singer out now , Excluding noone… google it the song is fire… like the first time i heard Jazz sullivan

iscream says:

Capitol Records is still around?

iscream says:

Hey Sponge & Fly (waving).

Daisy says:

Will google that song after my morning shows lol Thanks Sponge but I doubt she sings better than J Hud or my Tasia lol

Good Luck LeToya and are these “fan mails” real :waiting:

spongebobfan says:

you will be pleasantly surprised daisy and not disappointed
    GM Iscream!!!!

Good luck Letoya nonetheless, its just rough out there nowadays. I liked ‘Torn’ and thats it tho…

Daisy says:

I thought this was the same chick that sang Give it to me right (or dont give it to me at all) lol they play that song at my gym and I LOVE it. She can sing but not better than who I named earlier lol

mizzdallas says:

Gm! morning sr fam

I do like her single “Not Anymore” but I havent heard anything else I hope she does good, like somebody said earlier its hard out here for a “pimp” I just added my lingo

spongebobfan says:

i JUST came across her yesterday, they played ‘it kills me’ on my radio this was only song i heard…ill google her others!

and NOONE can sing like tasia or jhud lol

this chick reminds me of a young Deborah cox

Krysi J says:

I mean record companys have learned not to waste money on promotions for artist who aren’t going to sell albums anyway…..Im sorry Latoya, I love you as an artist, and I may even buy your album, but we are in a recession…and unless you create a buzz as big as Wayne did in 2008, people at capitol records are not about to file chapter 11 for your convienience.