OK! Mag Paid $300,000 For This

Hopefully OK! magazine can recoup the $300,000 they lost, er, spent on this cover. Lol, they had to put Kim Kardashian on the cover if they had any hope of selling more than 100 magazines.

Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s publicity stunt wedding has finally reached its climax.

After shelling out $300 000, the upcoming issue of OK! mag offers all the details on the ceremony, from interviews with bridesmaids/sisters Kim and Kourtney Kardashian to dish on the wedding dress, ring and cake.

The issue — which strangely also features Kim and Khloe — hits shelves tomorrow. The wedding production airs on November 8 on Keeping Up With the Kardashians. (Source)

45 Responses to “OK! Mag Paid $300,000 For This”

iscream says:

Why does he look photoshopped into the photo?
    Why is her sisters on the cover with her if this was their wedding?

So many questions like if the other sister is the one pregnant why is Khole still the fat one?

:yawn: I won’t be watching.

iscream says:

:rofl: @ world exclusive. What world? The world that revolves around their family. World exclusive HA!

LadyJustice says:

Why not put JUST the married couple on the cover? :confused: Kourtney looks pretty blah @ everyone else

i saw this on twitter: “3rd best Laker marries 3rd best Kardashian” :rofl:

Daisy says:

Khloe just lost 20lbs and is far from fat and even before the weight loss she wasn’t fat IMO. If Khloe is fat then so are alot of so called “thick” black women :coffee:

yvonne79 says:

iscream Says:
    ———-
    You are so wrong for that one :rofl:

lexdiamonz says:

that dumb azz smirch on both their face priceless !!!

iscream says:

Sandra you got a shout out on Pananche report this morning.

@ Daisy,

Whatever, I never said she was fat. I said of the three she is still the fat one. & she isn’s a thick BLACK woman anyways.. so enjoy your :coffee:

masonmom says:

why do we even still give these chicks the attn! celebs are so quick to talk about privacy and no paps but want to put somethin so personal out for the world. i guess a weddin isnt sacred anymore. we all have a countdown clock for them to be over by the end of the year!

mirsmommy says:

@iscream

I have the same questions as you. Inquiring minds would like to know….
    *Sittin back sipping tea, patiently waiting*

whatdoesitmatter says:

Why that dude look like he just jumped in the pick? Like he a fan!!

Daisy says:

Ice same thing you were trying to say she is FAT and IMO she is NOT and I never said she was BLACK I was saying if you think she is fat then so are alot of so called thick black women. Khloe is taller than her sisters so she will ALWAYS look bigger :coffee:

flyqtnva says:

she not fat…SHE JUST BUILT LIKE A LINBACKER

flyqtnva says:

LINEBACKER….AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE REALLY DONT WANNA KISS HIM…LOL

Anna says:

Both have lawyers about the prenup. I understand protecting what’s yours but that should have been worked out before the I do’s. Have they signed the marriage license yet? Is this going to be a Eddie M, Tracey Edmonds situation and a week later they part ways?

flyqtnva says:

@whatdoesitmatter

I KNOW RIGHT.. :ROFL:

Daisy says:

@Anna I know I am so confused as well I guess they know what they are doing and when and if it will ever become legal lol

Anna says:

flyqtnva Says:

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE REALLY DONT WANNA KISS HIM…LOL
    ~~~~~~
    I noticed that also. She is looking like, “I don’t want to do this and can’t wait until it’s over”.

jazi65 says:

This is suppose to be khole’s moment & yet the other two attention hoes are sharing the spotlight..WTH? The groom is photoshopped in the background like a prop. Is this a peek into his future with the hodashians? you’re with us but stand back…po thing.

KaraZ says:

flyqtnva Says:
    she not fat…SHE JUST BUILT LIKE A LINBACKER
    ————————————————————–

She is very beefy… & alot of fat black women make themselves feel better by calling it thick.

intensemocha says:

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THICK AND BEEFY

ARE THER ROLLS OF FAT AND THE SILOHUETTE-IF IT LOOKS LIKE AN HOUR GLASS AND IT’S FIRM THAN THAT’S THICK

BUT IF IT LOOKS LIKE A PACKAGE OF FAT BACK-THEN THAT’S BEEFY

WIDE DOES NOT EQUAL THICK-KHLOE DOES LOOK MORE SHAPELY SINCE SHE HAS LOST THE WEIGHT AND BEFORE SHE LOOKED PUDGY

HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THICK AND FAT-I MEAN HUDGE AND SHE KNEW AND THAT’S WHY HER AZZ LOSS THE WEIGTH TO BEGIN WITH EVEN SHE WASN’T COMFORTABLE WITH HER SELF-VIA THE PHOTO SHOOT OF HER NAKED AND HER CRYING

LET THE BLACK WOMEN REP FOR THE BLACK WOMEN AND LET THIS CHICK REP FOR HER PEOPLES

I’M TIRED OF EVERYONE WANTING TO STEAL OUR STYLE, WORDS, CULTURE ETC. BUT THEY WANT TO ACT LIKE THEY INVENTED THE WHEEL

JUST CAUSE SHE FUGGIN A BLACK MAN DOESN’T MAKE HER A BLACK WOMAN-AND THAT’S WHERE ALL THE SIDE HATE COME FROM CAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY TRUTH BE TOLD THEY WISH THEY WERE US-LOL

IT’S COOL NOW FOR OTHER ETHNICITIES TO HAVE BIG BUTTS BUT BACK IN THE 80’S WHITE WOMEN WOULD GRIMACE AND MAKE SNIDE REMARKS ABOUT BLACK WOMEN ARSES-NOW THEY SO PROUD TO FLASH THEIR SO CALLED BIG ARSES

GTFOH-YOU CAN’T BECOME BLACK BY INJECTION FROM A BLACK MAN

YALL DO YOU-WHILE WE DO US…….IF YOU DIDN’T WANT TO BE US THEN YOU WOULDN’T COMPARE YOURSELF TO US

KaraZ says:

@intense let some people tell it, these chicks are women of color, with a Caucasian mother and Caucasian father… whe they just eff black and are natural brunettes

iscream says:

In case anyone cares..

Talk about a busy week for the Kardashian family! Just a day after sister Khloe tied the knot with L.A. Lakers player Lamar Odom, big sister Kim Kardashian officially reconciled with her NFL running back beau, Reggie Bush.

“They’re totally back together for real,” says a source close to the couple. “Kim and Reggie spent a few months apart getting their priorities together and figuring out who they were as individuals so they can make it work together.”

LadyJustice says:

i saw that yesterday isc, grats to them too i guess. i wonder if khloe’s bizarre week brought them together

Nina says:

“We’re so in love”…LMAO

Daisy says:

Ice I saw that as well the other day and Wendy talked about it on her show they been back together for a min she went to his charity event earlier this mth or last in NO. Good for them. They make a cute couple she just has to know he is not proposing anytime soon he aint even 25.

Anna says:

iscream Says:

~~~~~~~
    I never thought they really broke up. I say they staged it to save face of his football career. Look how rude the fans were to Jess and Tony.

intensemocha says:

I LIKE KIM AND REGGIE TOGETHER ALSO-AFTER WATCHING THE SHOW THEY SEEM TO GENUINELY LOVE ONE ANOTHER

ELove says:

@LJ … You are SO WRONG for that :rofl:

Don’t watch the crappy show but as far as One-Upping someone — One is pregnant & about to pop AND the other is supposedly Married, So K.K. getting back with her Old-BF doesn’t top her sibs IMO

Reminds me of Lisa Bonet being the STAR of a sitcom TO LATER not being the star AT ALL of said sitcom :shrug:

Krysi J says:

That was a complete waste of time and money…..Im taking bets for the day the divorce/annulment

I’ll start of with 1 year and 8 months I got $200 on it….who else wants in??

flyqtnva says:

@intensemocha

love it

flyqtnva says:

@Krysi J

i give it 6 months

flyqtnva says:

naw better yet:

the prenup will never get agreed on and so they will part ways as “friends”

Anna says:

flyqtnva Says:

@Krysi J

i give it 6 months
    ~~~~~~~~
    I think you all are giving them too much time. They may stay married for 6 months waiting on a divorce but the marriage will disolve sooner than 6 months.

lol. They got the husband playing the background. Ain’t that some mess?

Imalover says:

I think that momma Kris advise, encourage and groom all her girls to marry black athletes. She was good friends with Nicole Simpson, before her murder, so she got to see first hand how easy millions could be attained by marrying a simple, shallow black athlete, which an overwhelmingly majority SEEM to be. I’ve heard of mothers telling their daughters to marry an ugly man because a ugly man will treat you right and cherish you. Momma Kris just simply substituted “black athlete” for “ugly man” in her speech to her daughters. Just my theory…

ELove says:

^^^
    Damn GOOD Theory !!!

Krysi J says:

Well lets just say I added all of that time spent on getting a divorce, plus eating up all the media attention, cheating on each other, and Khloe settling out of court with ol’ boy for half his dough cause the prenup probably includes her payment for even going along with this SHAM!….1yr and 8mts

Shauny says:

What up fam, Krysi my bet is 3 months.

Why is LO in the background like he jumped in at the last minute like…HEYYYY I mean really, who’s magazine photos of wedding pics has their sisters in it. They are making themselves come off as attention whores.

I’ve never thought of Khloe as fat BUT I do agree with Isc that when you compare her to Kim and Kourt she does come off amazonish but it’s because she’s so much taller than them.

Who wants to bet that Lamar is the laughing stock on the Lakers locker room?

Krysi J says:

Who wants to bet that Lamar is the laughing stock on the Lakers locker room?
    ——————————————————–

I would!!! I’ll bet’cha the whole Lakers season he is!!

flyqtnva says:

@Imalover

AS ELOVE SAID THAT IS A HELLA GOOD THEORY

free says:

all i see is a big *ss purple belly. this is a terrible cover. smh at how stupid OK magazine is. the shots regular people took are better than this one.

free says:

imalover, that’s a great catch on your part. i never thought of that. but i do think of how UGLY bruce is. i think moms meant to get a black athlete too but she messed up.

Anna says:

free Says:

~~~~~~~~
    There is too much going on. The whole cover is busy, too many words and too many pics at the bottom. Not sure if Khloe got paid enough. The cover is a disaster.

pointhimout says:

LOL. yall are hilarious. Khloe is what I considered thick, before her weight loss. she was nice and shapely; a big boned chick.

ha. i can’t believe the way yall clownin her weight.