NY Daily News Tells Obama To “Get a Grip”

Take a good look at the picture above. It’s a picture of an indignant terrorist sympathizer who’s just been dragged off the golf course to read a prepared statement about a subject that he has no interest in — terrorism.

As far as US president Barack Obama is concerned, there is no war on terror. He made sure of that when he struck those very words from his administration’s vernacular.

Yesterday, Obama drew the ire of the NY Daily News and former VP Dick Cheney when he referred to Christmas Day terrorist bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab as an “isolated extremist” — despite the fact that al Qaeda supplied the bomb materials and instructions to Umar.

Meaning Umar was not working alone as Obama so blindingly suggests.

Obama has come under attack this week by the mainstream media for pretending we are not at war with terrorists. Why should Obama admit we are at war with terrorists when it’s obvious that he sympathizes with them?

Are we forgetting that Obama called Americans “arrogant” and referred to America as “the largest Muslim country” in the world?

In an interview with Politico.com, Cheney said:

“As I’ve watched the events of the last few days it is clear once again that President Obama is trying to pretend we are not at war. He seems to think if he has a low key response to an attempt to blow up an airliner and kill hundreds of people, we won’t be at war. He seems to think if he gives terrorists the rights of Americans, lets them lawyer up and reads them their Miranda rights, we won’t be at war. He seems to think if we bring the mastermind of 9/11 to New York, give him a lawyer and trial in civilian court, we won’t be at war.

“He seems to think if he closes Guantanamo and releases the hard-core al Qaeda trained terrorists still there, we won’t be at war. He seems to think if he gets rid of the words, ‘war on terror,’ we won’t be at war. But we are at war and when President Obama pretends we aren’t, it makes us less safe. Why doesn’t he want to admit we’re at war? It doesn’t fit with the view of the world he brought with him to the Oval Office. It doesn’t fit with what seems to be the goal of his presidency – social transformation—the restructuring of American society. President Obama’s first object and his highest responsibility must be to defend us against an enemy that knows we are at war.” Read More…

14 Responses to “NY Daily News Tells Obama To “Get a Grip””

mirsmommy says:

No offense, Sandra, but every time I see an Obama post on here, all I can think about is Mariah Carey’s song, “Why you so obsessed with me?” :lol:

Just joking, but you been goin hard today….

cedramyers says:

:rules:

Prepared statement. Sandra u r funny.

missy says:

:offtopic:

Am I the only person who just noticed this post or the post had just appeared on their computer….Just curious

mirsmommy says:

@ missy, I just noticed it as well.

mirsmommy says:

Well, right before I posted. You know what I mean. :lol:

I just noticed this too. I thought it was the post from earlier today but with a update. :shrugs:

missy says:

@mirsmommy and ms.kaylamomma

Thanks because i thought it was only me…….

ro says:

OBAMA did not let no prisoner out from guantanamo, bush did! all these people who been let go and acting against the usa came from when bush let them out! OBAMA have not let one person out! get the story straight! but I fogot, you on FOX NEWS PAYROLL!

Anna says:

Missy, your pic is still “killing me softly”. I wonder what Mr. President is going to look like after his first term is up. Clinton did not age well while in office or post office. I still like him though. Sandra, you let many newbies in this month. Do you have H1N1? You have been way too nice. Can we not get another post of the POTUS until next year? With all due respect, the New Year is only a few hours away. :lol: and Thank You. :party:

luvly1957 says:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CHENEY FOR PRESIDENT HAHAHAHA HE COULDN’T EVEN MAKE A GOOD VP DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT DA FUKK RETIREMENT MEANS AND OF COURSE U FOX NEWS/RUSH LIMBAG LUVERS LISTEN TO HIS OLD ARSE. HE BETTER SHUT DA FUK UP B4 HE HAS ANOTHER HEART ATTACK!!!! AGAIN, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

jah says:

I’m sick of this fake war on terror. if it’s not a made up killer pandemic, it’s something. the goal of the elites is to keep an already dumb down population in a constant state of fear and terror so that they can carry out their agendas, whether they may be.

when you keep people in a constant state of fear you can make them do anything, incluing things they don’t want to do, but because of conditioned fear, they are willing to do so. THE WAR ON TERROR IS FAKE JUST LIKE THE WAR IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN

cedramyers says:

Happy new year. :0)

cjgrantjr says:

SANDRA… YAWN…..

I’M GLAD THAT YOU HAVE A FORUM TO SPEW YOUR HATE AGAINST OUR PRESIDENT.

AREN’T YOU GLAD WE REVOLTED AGAINST THE BRITISH DURING THE BRITISH REVOLUTION SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THIS FREEDOM AS A GUEST IN OUR COUNTRY.

LUCKY YOU.