FanMAIL: Bobby Brown Proposes To His Girlfriend

From loyal reader Dana L:

Bobby Brown was in Jacksonville, Florida performing with Ralph Tresvant and Johnny Gill when he called his lady and baby out on the stage, he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. He said this time he will work harder on this one than he did on the last one. This happened Friday Night, May 7th.

Photo: Splash News Online

25 Responses to “FanMAIL: Bobby Brown Proposes To His Girlfriend”

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Congratulations and HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMMIES!

FloridaChick813 says:

Isnt that nice :rolleyes:

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY LADIES

Ebony says:

:offtopic: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on topic no comment :)

attorneymom says:

Congrats to Bobby and his future wife!! I love me some New Edition. All 6 of them.

tintin1979 says:

good for him. i hope he can do right with this relationship.

Anna says:

Congrats to him. What, he didn’t work hard in his last marriage? I missed that memo. I love me some Whit but it could not have been easy beening Mr. Houston. :lol:

KrayZKat says:

To all the wonderful mommy’s out there, have a blessed Mother’s Day!

Congrats to Bobby and fiancee.

@AM, I love me some NE/BBD too!

Champagne Wishes & Caviar Dreams says:

Congrats , I hope it works out for them . HAPPY MOTHERS DAY SR FAM!!!!!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Good to see Bobby taking a turn for the better. After that lesbian crackhead whore Whitney tried to ruin his career with her drugs, stank attitude and demands for a baby.

This chick looks like she won’t try to phuck ova u.

OES_Diva says:

I feel bad for her…I guess she like being with a broke bum…the only good thing that came out his last marriage was BK…Thank God Whitney finally put that trash out.

Anna says:

OES_Diva says:

~~~
    Bobby is back with Ralph and Johnny. How is he broke. I have yet to hear him owing back taxes. It’s also been a minute about him owing back child support. He also won a few bucks on “Celebrity Fit Club”. :lol:

yellamama says:

Why did Bobby have to mention his marriage to Whitney while proposing to the new one? That was indeed tacky and unnecessary!

Anna says:

yellamama says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Thank You. Wouldn’t that just spoil the mood? But we have to remember he’s BBBBBBBOOOOOOBBBAAAAAY! :lol:

Al-Ameera says:

Bye bye to that alimony check

Daisy says:

A black man that isn’t afraid of marriage :clap:

Well good for them. That’s wonderful. It’s also nice to hear Bobby is out there performing again with his boys. This is the same way I found out about Whitney pretty much. The coworker of a friend went to her concert back in the late 80’s early 90’s and told my friend how much Whit was ranting and raving about being in love with Bobby. We couldn’t believe it at the time since we had been led to believe Whit was a goody two shoes.

teneicee says:

Congrats to them both..hopefully he won’t screw her over..

Sunkissed404 says:

Sucks so bad that Whitney is out here lookin a mess, and he is just a free bird. I believe this marriage will work…just sucks that he couldn’t help Whitney get her groove back, that’s all.

Dhoward1913 says:

Why the hell are his damn hands always ashy??? I so don’t understand this fool. Why is it that people continue to procreate with this clown, isn’t this like baby number 5?

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

:rofl: @ Daisy and Man

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

Ms.Everything says:

Happy late Mothers Day to all! I spent the day with my babies and off the internet but now I’m catching up listening to my son breathe (he’s sick, gotta stay awake, alert and ready).

On topic: Congrats and I think this one will do well. My mom was well connected back in the day and she used to tell me all the time that Whitney was on that ish waaaaay before Bobby so he is not to blame for her downfall :coffee: I’ve always loved her voice but she didn’t just meet and fall in love with him out the clear blue sky. Whitney just had a great PR team and a lot of people behind her making sure her demons didn’t get out + you didn’t have the paparazzi, blogs and all that like now… at least not on this level. Once she stopped making guaranteed record breaking hits, her team backed off and she no longer had that protection to cover up and keep her somewhat under control. I hate that she gets the sympathy and he gets all the blame when they both were equally dirty.

I’ve always been a huge New Edition/BBD/Bobby Brown fan. First song I ever sung was Mr. Telephone Man and its still in rotation on my iPod along with others so my kids sing it now too lol

allwrightyden says:

Congrats to them. I pray that he is sober and ready to commit to his new family.

TruGemini says:

Good for them I guess :shrugs:

Krysi J says:

aw congratulations….hopefully they are both rehabillitated and clean off dope for the sake of their child.

missknowitall says:

He looks more sober than she does-i’m just say’n