T.I., Tiny on their way back to Atlanta today; Zebo won’t fight for custody

Former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Cottle is telling friends that the small amount of methamphetamine (street name ecstacy) that was found in her possession during a traffic stop in West Hollywood Wednesday night was not hers. Everyone in the car was taken into custody after police smelled marijuana and found a controlled substance in the car.

According to a very credible source who asked to remain anonymous, Tiny told friends that she and her BFF Vanity were picked up at their hotel by her husband T.I. and his BFF C-Rod. The two couples were on their way to dinner when T.I., who was driving a Maybach, made an illegal u-turn on Sunset boulevard. We all know what happened next.

T.I. and Tiny are due back in Atlanta this morning. T.I. will report to his probation officer who will determine the next course of action in light of his probation violation. In the meantime, Tiny has told friends that the only drugs found in the car was the small amount of ecstacy that did not belong to her.

I also received a call yesterday from a friend of Tiny’s baby daddy, Zonnie “Zebo” Pullins, who denied rumors that he was in the process of seeking custody of his 14-year-old daughter, Zonnique, pictured above with her “pa pa” Charles Pope and her father.

“Zebo doesn’t want to take Zonnique from her mother, so can you remove that?,” she asked. “He just wants her to go to a regular school rather than be home schooled.” According to the friend, Zonnique and her OMG Girls band mates, Lourdes and Bahja are tutored at home because they would miss too much school when they are on the road performing.

The friend said Zebo, T.I. and Tiny have a good relationship and Zebo is very much a part of his daughter’s life.

Yesterday I stated incorrectly that the CEO of Grand Hustle, Jason Geter, was among those arrested with T.I. and Tiny. I have since learned that the man and woman were C-Rod (formerly of the group P$C) and his longtime girlfriend, Vanity, (who is or was a Grand Hustle employee).

C-Rod and Vanity travel everywhere with T.I. and Tiny. Vanity is pictured HERE with Tiny at the NY premiere of Takers last month.

93 Responses to “T.I., Tiny on their way back to Atlanta today; Zebo won’t fight for custody”

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Tired of this story.

LovelyLady says:

T.I violated plain and simple….lock his arse up :coffee:

FloridaChick813 says:

Vanity is tall as h3ll compared to Tiny. I bet she’d kicked Tiny’s $$ if they were to ever fight. All she’d have to do is put her hand on Tiny’s forehead, stand back a little bit and Tiny wouldnt even be able to reach her.

ITS FRIDAY BITTTCHHEESSSS :cheer: Hope you all have a great day!

coaretained says:

Guess that explains why all the pictures are of her. If it wasn’t yours honey, why you have it on YOU?

I just need answers, not even passing judgement.

M3z says:

I hope that was the case..but really we all know how this is going to end! NO BUENO

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Is that hoe Vanity a “rapper” or something? Is her REAL name “Vanity?” Prolly is….

She look like she got azz tho.

miko says:

ummmm alrighty then! this is what i’ve been waiting for you to post all morning? i think i’ll just wait to hear what the white man (probation officer) says regarding this case and not ur friend of a friends ‘reliable sources’ lol ….not her pill? girl bye! like it wasn’t hers either when they got busted before!

miko says:

sandra…please post on other news today. let’s be real, u have no more info on this then anybody else…u don’t work in the probation office.

FloridaChick813 says:

Click the link under the pic of her and her man @Man

That bish look like an amazon compared to Tiny. I think she’s cute though!

chelle770 says:

This is just sad……

pinksghetti says:

Tiny’s daughter is cute and Zebo is kinda nice looking. I wonder how this is going to turn out. That’s cool that Tiny and TI’s best friends are also dating each other.

Shauny says:

the saga continues :coffee:

So is Tiny saying the cop is lying about the smell of weed coming from the car? I mean why would the police want to search the car after a U turn instead of just writing them a ticket? Does a U turn negate a search or was it the smell of weed? I’m sure the “because they were Black” will be coming in 5, 4, 3,…..

I don’t know enough about home schooling to give an opinion but for social development, I would want my child in a school so I can see where Zebo is coming from. Glad he’s in his child’s life and all of the adults are on good terms.

Shauny says:

@Flo – I’ve seen a girl who may not have even be 5ft fvck this much taller bish up :lolol: Don’t let those size disadvantages fool you. It’s all in the skills

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SHAUNY
    “I mean why would the police want to search the car after a U turn instead of just writing them a ticket?”
    __________________________________________________________________________

The ALLEGED illegal U-turn. Still no evidence if that actually occured. I wonder if the police car had functioning video camera.

I’m sure if it was Grandma Ethel in her beat up hoopty Officer YT would have kept it moving. Dude saw a Maybach, out of state plates, tinted windows, late at nigh (close to the 11:00pm nigga curfew), he was probably trailin them for half an hour.

MissHarlem says:

UGHHHHHHH WTF I AM OVER THIS CHIT!!

Antyhoo HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @Shauny – I fought a lil short girl in high school. She dam.n sure gave me a run for my money! LOL

lovezoe says:

T.I. ungrateful. Yep, ungrateful. Snitched or not, he got a SWEETHEART deal. All those guns, silencer by a convicted felon and he got 8 months. I would have been walking on eggshells, nope instead he want to keep hanging with the same people who don’t got nothing to lose. This is the second time Tiny done got caught with some drugs. Tip don’t know how good he has it, he is going to throw it all away from what?

Shauny says:

@Man – I’m going off the story above of what Sandy’s very credible source told her based off of Tiny’s account of what happened

Heyyyy BM :waves:

Friday :cheers:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLO
    “Click the link under the pic of her and her man @Man

That bish look like an amazon compared to Tiny. I think she’s cute though!”
    _________________________________________________________________________

She did like Manute Bol in that pic! AND her face look hurt too.

Lady_L says:

Yeah it wasn’t Tiny’s , and it wasn’t Paris’s.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SHAUNY
    “I’m going off the story above of what Sandy’s very credible source told her based off of Tiny’s account of what happened”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Oh I feel you. I ain’t sayin “you wrong” or nothing. Just that at this point, it is an “alleged” illegal U-turn.
    That’s kind of chit cops invent to make a stop. That’s a fact.

ELove says:

Tiny HOME-SCHOOL the Kid ?!!? :blink:

MissHarlem says:

MY BM!!!!!!! :waves: :yahoo:
    What it do I am on my me chit today. “Excuse me honey but nobody’s in my lane” LMAO

coaretained says:

but they didn’t find any weed? WEll I guess that can get tossed out the window.

:rofl: @ELove

They have a tutor

Zephyr1979 says:

Why does she have the pill(s?) in her bag if its not hers? That doesnt make any sense. I’m starting to believe what the TI and Tiny nay-sayers are saying cuz these two are looking really immature to me right about now! I used to be all for them but now they’re turning me off with these antics, they need to do better :(

Shauny says:

E – cut it out :lolol: I’m sure Tiny didn’t home school the baby herself

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@COARETAINED
    “but they didn’t find any weed? WEll I guess that can get tossed out the window”
    _________________________________________________________________________

How conveinant that he “smelled” weed so that he was able to “search” the car… Yet the weed was not located, BUT X WAS?

Just some “bad luck” for a nigga in good ol L.A. eh?

FloridaChick813 says:

Yes ma’am @Miss, I see ya!!!

(In my Nicki voice) Why would I go hard when this sh.it is soooo easy..

I been listenin to her old mixtape since yesterday… That dam.n “Letcha Go” is my shhhiiitttt :danban:

mzloud says:

Well whose was it?? :shrugs:
    Seeing as though Tiny was caught with X-pills before…..Welp.. I wish them both the best of luck!!

robin says:

Zephyr1979 says:

:lol: That makes me think of when chicks find condoms on their boyfriend.

Chick: WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS???
    Dude: :shrug: ITS NOT EVEN MINE, I WAS HOLDING IT FOR MY DUDE!!!

:rofl: What the h3ll ever!

SoBlessed says:

Sandra methamphetamine & ecstasy pills are not the same thing try again.

FloridaChick813 says:

@Robin, I agree! I cant tell you how many times I’ve been riding with my boo or sons dad and we get pulled (for a “random stop”) and then searched.. WTH?!?!?

buddapecan says:

Pretty lil girl…Zebo knows them better than we do. I’m sure he would remove her from the home if he thought her life was in danger. It’s rare but I’m glad everyone is getting along for the sake of the kids.

(Test results from the “illegal substance” should be back today…once they confirm the results of what was found, the mug shots will be released :blink: )

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@ROBIN
    “They will search your car for no apparent reason, didn’t know this until driving down I95 and was pulled over for apparently speeding with hubby. They asked us to get out of car and searched the car and trunk, found nothing and let us go on our way. Unfortunately it does happen. sad but true”
    ________________________________________________________________________

Different states have different laws for “probable cause” to search. In Texas they can even “confiscate CASH” they find on you. Yes, they can pull you over for a “traffic violation,” search you and confiscate “CASH.”

ANNNNNNNNND, this cash does NOT have to be returned, in which case the COPS can keep it!

And it’s all legal. Imagine the ILLEGAL chit the cops do.

TruGemini says:

Was this Vanity chick ever on any eps of ‘Tiny & Toya’? Just wondering since she’s her “best friend” and all…

Oh, BTW…to hell with this story. I’m tired of hearing about it already… :rolleyes:

lakercrazy says:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yallll its friiiiiiidddddaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!! :waves:

WTH??? @Man

Cops don’t go to law school guys…Half the time what they do is illegal…research search and seizure laws in your state. I used to be an assistant for my business law professor…He told me all sort of loopholes to get outta traffic tickets etc.

It’s Friday and a long weekend!!! :yahoo:

buddapecan says:

Zephyr1979 says:
    —————-
    They found pills in her bag? I didn’t hear about that.

:waves: @Laker && Rene

Hey Flo!!!! :danban: What you got planned for the holidays?

Daisy says:

Jesus be a fence

*sits and waits for the rest of the story to unfold and for TI first offical statement* :popcorn:

TGIF enjoy the LONG weekend!

lakercrazy says:

heeey @flo whats going down this weekend???

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLORIDA
    “WTH??? @Man

My boo was arrested last month for some bull sh.it and had 3 grand in his wallet. They made him prove how he got it before they released it back to him. THATS A BUNCH OF BULL SH!T THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!”
    __________________________________________________________________________

YES MA’AM!!! More and more states are adopting “Anti-Money Laundering” laws! Google that chit. It’s an attempt to stop money laundering for drug trafficking…ALLEGEDLY.

In REALITY it’s a way to fatten the coffers of local Governments.

On a side note, Google “Dan Morris Camden Police Department.” This type chit HAPPEN E-V-E-R-Y DAY! Niggas be actin stupid. Yall betta pay attention to these po-pos. Worse than any gang in your neighborhood.

buddapecan says:

Re-read the post… :oops:

So why did they arrest everybody if it was found in her possession? (based on what Sandra said) or were only TI and Tiny arrested? I’m confused…lol

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN that is how they also get money to do whatever undercover operations that they see fit. I got cash taken away from me in NY on a pay day luckily I believe in having multiple accounts. When I asked for my motherfuggin money they just looke at me like :blink:

@ FLO that is my CHIITTTTTT her mixtapes are fire people can say what they want. :danban:

@Rene && Laker

Well, The boo is mad at me so that tends to make weekends awkward. But I’m supposed to go have some drinks with the girls this evening. This bar has $10 all you can drink before 9pm :D Nothing planned tomorrow or Sunday, but a pool party and BBQ on Monday :danban:

What about you ladies???

MissGauzzz says:

I don’t know about Cali or the ATL but here in the DMV… the law enforcement officials could give less than a shyt if the amount of X in your possession is 1 pill or 100 and if you riding with somebody and it’s on them it’s as good as yours! So that “It’s not mine shyt bears NO weight here!”… that is an automatic Class 5 felony and there is NO way around it! It depends if you have a criminal history on how much time you get. My nephew got caught with 1 X pill and a spoonful of weed on him and they gave him 18 months in jail but suspended it and put him on 1 year of unsupervised probation and they suspended his driver’s license for 6 months. He was 18 years old at the time and had no prior record of any kind. They told him if so much as spit on the sidewalk they were gonna step his azz back and make him do that time! So.. in this case since their $$ is long I hope they can avoid the clink. :rolleyes:

FloridaChick813 says:

:yes: I agree to that sh.it!!!! Reminds me of Training Day .

lakercrazy says:

@flo tonight fam night sat girls night out free on sunday and still need to find something to do on monday!!!

methamphetamine (street name ecstacy)
    **************************************

You have lost all street cred with that one Sandra. Anywho, good luck to everyone involved in this mess. Since it wasn’t Tiny’s or T.I.’s I assume it was on the floor or somewhere else in the car and the police arrested everyone until they could determine who it belonged to. Right? I’m trying to make the whole everyone got arrested when it didn’t belong to them thing make sense. Hey if it works for Paris Hilton why not these guys?

:yes: Yessss ma’am @Miss

I :heart: her!!! [ItsBarbieBi.tch]

mirsmommy says:

I hope it all works out for them. :/

LilMissRed says:

Tiny lubbs them lil pills huh?

I agree.. I wanna see what the probation officer has to say about alla this SMH

chase says:

Its mess like this that make me want to go to law school. One thing I hate is to not know my rights and what the heck is going on. I wish a ninja would try me once I pull this law school thing off…

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@FLO
    “Yall betta pay attention to these po-pos. Worse than any gang in your neighborhood. ”
    ________________________________________________________________________

:yes: I agree to that sh.it!!!! Reminds me of Training Day .
    _____________________________________________________________________________

One of my all time favorite movies!
    :thumbsup:

“My nigga…”

Shalala26 says:

i still have luv for TI and Tiny, no doubt!!!it was a set up, the feds been watching him ever since he got out!!!! smh GRANDHUSTLE STAND UP!!

@Flo

Well…I’m going to a party tonight called “Reminisce” they’re only doing 90′s music :danban1:

Saturday…I don’t have any plans and Sunday a friend of mine is having a private party on the roof of a hotel downtown :partyhat:

Oh and the Caribbean Jerk Festival is on Sunday as well…ATL is packed this weekend. It’s Black Gay Pride weekend here (Sandy, you going???), Dragon-Con and the Chick-Fil-A Bowl (Go LSU!!!)

Hubby’s hotel is booked out so he’ll be working all weekend :/

FloridaChick813 says:

Sounds good @Laker. Sunday is usually my lazy day, so I dont mind not having nothing planned.

@Man, thats my sh.it too!!!!! Denzel is dreamy :heart: LMAO

You have lost all street cred with that one Sandra.

I never knew I had street cred to begin with. :shrug:

@Rene, tell him (the hubby) I said “GET THAT MONEY” :danban1:

But sounds like you should have a nice weekend.. I know quite a few LSU fans that work with me, they all headed up there this weekend.. and LMFAOOO @ (Sandy, you goin?) :rofl:

buddapecan says:

All 4 people in the car were arrested. Scroll down and read MissGauzzz’s comment.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

:pray: LSU gets their azz handed to them!

lakercrazy says:

@flo sunday is my washing day and cleaning day so not a lazy day girl i wish and im :sick: today oh chit why on the loooooonnnnnngggg weeekend :no:

Shalala26 says:

sandra why my comments have to be in awaiting moderation?? did i upset u? what ever happen to freedom of speech?? i think u dont like me =(

Hope you feel beter @Laker

I handle all my cleaning during the week, then on Friday nights or saturday morning I wash. Sunday, I cook breakfast, go to church (sometimes) and cook dinner. THATS IT! :D I wouldnt mind going to the movies though, there are a few flicks I wanna see!

SoBlessed says:

Sandra methamphetamine & ecstasy pills are not the same thing try again.
    Ecstacy’s chemical name is Methylenedioxymethamphetamine and it is mixed with methamphetamine to increase the high. I thought you kids knew that but I guess not. :coffee:

lakercrazy says:

@flo me too i want to see takers,lottery,extorcism so many movies soo lil time thanks ma im finna drug my self up tonight so much medicine and hopefully by tomorow this chit is gone its just a cough but a bish dont feel good

SoBlessed says:

Sandra methamphetamine & ecstasy pills are not the same thing try again.

Yeah…MDMA…. rolling with the homies :dance:

precious1 says:

I must have missed Vanity being among the close girlfriends that made an appearance on Tiny/Toya show!

robin says:

@ sandra, now that just made me literally lol.
    Anywho, I really hope things work out for the Harris fam, sometimes you bring thing on yourself and other times crap just friggin happens of which you have no control. Unfortunately ignorance is not bliss.

precious1 says:

While those story of these two and theire crazy sex life ,ust be true. What the hell she doing with some X pills!

militaryspouse1 says:

Something in the water aint clean. I finally saw Takers last night and when they showed him sittin in the ____________, people were snickering. Dang TIP, you need to do better and get your wife some help ASAP

iscream says:

Why was TI driving a Maybach? I thought those cars was made to be driven in. :shrugs:

FloridaChick813 says:

@Laker, take some good ol’ Niquil and you should be fine tomorrow :D

:lol: @Rene, lemme find out your a pill poppin animal… LOL.. I kid, I kid..

ELove says:

@Man…

SoBlessed says:

Sandra that is not what u stated u stated a small amount of meth (extcasy) was found. What I was stating it is not the same drug.. If u going to say one ingredient in (extcasy then list the other million drugs in extcasy :rolleyes:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@E-LOVE
    “Well YOU betta pray REAL HARD because NC is sitting out at least 12 players… 6 of them are actually INELIGIBLE due to NCAA Violations (Real…)”
    ________________________________________________________________________

Dayum. At the same time, as long as Les Miles is coach any team going against LSU has a chance!

kwall says:

so…the amazon pictured with her at the premiere is named vanity. as in…VANITY…another starrah who had a drug prollem back in the 80′s.

okay.

kwall says:

z sure is a pretty lil girl.

MsSoloDiva says:

I think it all BS!! If he(T.I) was so guilty they would have not given him a bond. It aint like he is an average joe the whole world knows his past. They knew they did not have him on anything so they souped up just enough to cause an uproar. One pill got four people locked up??? And you did not fine any weed??? But they all out on bond and headed back to their home city??? :think: :waiting: :wtf:

MzAkatude says:

This will all blow over!!! Tip’s album sells will beat Lil Wayne’s! Someone else in the car will claim the drugs it might be C-Rod’s Boo that claims it!
    #TeamTIP <- Im standing by him no matter what.

Shalala26 says:

thanks sandra!!

KrayZKat says:

Well either the police are lying about smelling weed, or the “credible source” is souping up the story. We shall see.

lakercrazy says:

@flo girl im on dayquil tea and cough drops right now a bish feels high fo real

lovezoe says:

Sandra, you see Gogo aka Neyo throw shade at TIP?

Jamillah says:

It’s sad when you can’t go out and have a good time without being high. Also to risk for freedom by doing drugs. Does someone need rehab, or are drugs the only way these two can tolerate each other?

Shauny says:

Yeah that’s it. TI was set up. The police slipped the pills in Tiny’s purse and they have a bottle of fragrance called “wonderful weed” on deck at all times. #fvckouttahere

whatnow says:

I just looked at Vanity and Tiny’s pic on the link and GOT.DANG! Vanity looks like a giant next to Tiny.

whatnow says: