Atlanta Concertgoers ‘Stomp’ Out of Lauryn Hill Concert

The 35-year-old narcissist left Atlanta concertgoers infuriated and unimpressed with her sold-out show at Atlanta’s Center Stage last night.

After the show, one fan, a well-connected industry insider, called me to say Hill’s Atlanta show was “very disappointing.” The source said local DJ Cash played old school music and kept the audience so crunk that when Hill finally rushed out onstage just after midnight, the expectations for a great show were high.

It was all love when the mother of 5 first hit the stage 3 hours late for her advertised 9 p.m. show

Lauryn promptly confused her fans by announcing that she was tired of “playing the same music night after night.” Hill told the shocked audience that she wanted to play something different. She then instructed her band to speed up the music, which rendered her classic hits unrecognizable.

The insider said Hill urged the audience to sing along, saying, “I want crowd participation.”

“But nobody could participate because NOBODY knew the music!,” said the fan. “Everybody was looking around like ‘WHAT SONG IS THIS???’”

“It was new music completely,” the frustrated fan continued. “The lyrics were the same, but you had to be on ecstasy to follow the music!”

“You can’t just say ‘I don’t wanna play my music night after night.’ That’s what we pay our money to hear! What do you think we do with your CD? We play the same songs. We don’t remix your CD!

“Everybody just stood there with their arms folded. Everybody was shaking their heads [wondering] are you THAT into yourself that you would think everybody would like this? Every single record she played she put a different spin on it. She changed the whole thing. It was a waste of money, and a waste of time. If she did another show in Atlanta, no one would come!”

To complicate the situation further, the fan said the band was way too loud. “We kept asking her to tell the band to turn the music down,” said the fan. “We couldn’t hear her.”

The source said other concertgoers booed the singer and then took their bags and purses and “stomped out” of the theater. “They didn’t walk out — they stomped out!” she emphasized. The insider eventually gave up and walked out as well.

Lauryn’s next stop on her tour is St. Louis tomorrow (Jan. 16). If you’re planning on attending her show at The Pageant Theater, just remember: you were warned.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

175 Responses to “Atlanta Concertgoers ‘Stomp’ Out of Lauryn Hill Concert”

STL OPINION! says:

Imma pray at church that morning that lauryn get it together for the stl stop because i have bought a tic! smh even if the concert is not put together imma still be amazed to have seen her in person so :shrug:

I really wish she would get herself together. Im a fan and it would be nice for her to bring us some good music…ohhh how I wish she would shape her eyebrows. It would make a world of a difference!

DA REAL DEAL says:

IS IT SAFE TO SAY THAT MS. HILL HAS SOME ISSUES–ME PERSONALLY WOULDN’T HAVE EVEN CONSIDER GOING TO HER CONCERT(STILL LOVE THE MISEDUCATION, THOUGH)

Sandra…what’s really good? You are coming with the post today..and a Saturday at that?!? I see you boo!

iscream says:

This late ish is becoming a pattern with L Boggie and its not cute. She needs to respect her fans because she hasn’t been hot in 15 plus years. So anybody paying money to see her is a real fan. Get over yourself Lauren and while you’re at it please fire your blind cousin who is doing your hair and make up.

you look like a what happened to baby jane mess….

STL OPINION! says:

BUT imma say this lauryn has said before she is NOT going to perform the songs like they was originally on the album because she’s ina diff place right now she sped up the songs at rock the bells too this past summer SOME of them an i have seen a video from the atl show so i kno she didnt speed all them up!

iscream says:

:offtopic:

Sandra you taking a long weekend? you sure are doing a lot of post for a Saturday…. enjoy!!!

misstea77 says:

She did the same thing at the Rock The Bells concert this past summer in Maryland. She won’t get another dime from me for a show. Lauryn Hill has officially jumped the shark. lol

MissGauzzz says:

blink: I’m sure her fans that paid a king ransom to see her cracked azz could care less what kinda “place” she’s in! These so-called artists needs to stop that mess and take a lesson from real performers who sing and give their fans what they pay and ask for. There is no reason to be hitting the stage 3 hours late! She really should get over herself. I wouldn’t pay a nickle to see her crazy azz. She takes that “I’m edgy and deep” crap to a whole other level where it doesn’t even need to be. :rolleyes:

Daisy says:

Anybody who bought a tix should have been prepared for such

I am still pulling for you L Boogie but I need you to get it together ASAP
    *says silent prayer* :pray:

Hope if/when she drops a new cd its nice *crosses fingers*

chocolate divalicious says:

Lauren need to sit her ASS DOWN and quit playing. In this economy playing with people hard earned money you better get on that stage and do right until the sandman comes out for you ASS.

MissGauzzz says:

@chocolate… :cosign: EXACTLY! ain’t nothin’ even a little bit cute about her stupid antics!

@daisy… i wanna be you in my next life! seriously… you are always positive but i hate to tell you… lauren is showing NO signs to bringing out another good CD project… she’s just too cracked and into herself. don’t nobody wanna hear that horrid crap she calls music that she delivers in her shows. she really needs to play her position before she ends up a broke crazy and deranged bag lady! :no:

xcal86 says:

It’s obvious Hill does not enjoy being part of the music biz anymore. She is either high or have deep mental issues of which self-righteous and narcissistic behavior is ruining common judgement. This is not the first time or the last. Hill has been pissing off fans since she made her “comeback” at several music festivals since last summer. The same MO. Coming in late (like 2-3hrs or more), not prepared, acting high, screwing up the lyrics and/or music, and telling fans she dont give a fuuuck! I dont see why anyone is surprised. Save your money and dont go. Poor freebie pixelated youtube vids is better than spending your hard earned money watching someone have zero work ethic live… Besides, her vocals are waaay off. She be smoking a few too many. Hoarse, raspy and out of tune chest notes – you think it was a an american idol audition doing karaoke Lauryn Hill. And it’s the same concert after concert. SMFH.

#EPICFAIL & #LAME.

His_Mommy623 says:

Lauryn let that Marley boy tear her brain cells up!

What kind of “stop by the wet n wild make up counter” job is that? lawd she looka like a HOT ASS MESS :no:

*slides in my Miseducation of Lauryn Hill Cd and remembers better days* :wail:

xcal86 says:

I think it’s Hill’s way of saying leave me alone and let me out of the music industry misery. If all her fans leave pissed and her fanbase disappears, she doesnt have to be part of the biz anymore and can slink back in her cave whence she came from for the last 10 yrs.

Well good luck to ya… Adios amigos!

scorpio says:

She did the same thing in Oakland, California a few years ago, at the Paramount theater. Show started late, she kept telling the band the same thing, to speed it up, or pick it up, and she kept facing the band. Eventually people walked out and went to the box office for refunds, but the venue wouldn’t give refunds. Whatever she is angry about in life, it has stolen her career from her, by now people should stop thinking she’s coming back, something is going on mentally with her. It’s time to move on from this one people. If there’s a drug problem I hope she gets help.

Dr.GiGi says:

Awwwwww say it aint so! I really like Lauryn…but er uhhhh I would be pissed to pull my get em girl dress and heels out the closet for a mess of an evening! I’m holding out on this being a rumor! :waiting:

YSoSerious says:

I liked Lauryn’s CD but why is anybody still willing to throw away good money on her at this point? :shrugs:

I’d rather save my support and modest dollars on artists that want and deserve it. :coffee:

pinksghetti says:

IMO, she isn’t narcissistic she has some kind of mental disorder. If a neighbor, relative or someone at work dressed like her and acted like that we would say “they aren’t right in the head”. Back in the 1990′s she was either really good at hiding her disorder, it kicked in later because some mental disorders come out when you get older or someone/something messed her mind up.

His_Mommy623 says:

Ysooooo :hug:

how yew dern this fine Saturday? *plays in yo hair*

KAREN says:

iscream says:

you look like a what happened to baby jane mess….

____________________________________________________________________
    I love Bette Davis movies.

@His

I’m good. Home babysitting & re-twisting my locks. Can you do a few since you’re in there anyway? :lol:

Smokie says:

Lauryn will keep playing if people keep buying her tickets. $$ talks and bs walks…

ohpretty1 says:

While this is sad, I’m not shocked at her. I don’t wish her issues on anyone. Especially with that small team (kids).

…..she was tired of “playing the same music night after night.” Hill told the shocked audience that she wanted to play something different. She then instructed her band to speed up the music, which rendered her classic hits unrecognizable.
    ***************************************

Actually that is her show that she does night after night. The songs have been rearranged. The Charlotte Observer noted the same complaints…..and walkouts. But if the people could tolerate staying until the end she does perform about 3 songs in the original format.

All of the complaints I’ve read on the web scared me off enough to not even risk it. I can deal with her being late but there is nothing I hate more than even one of my favorite songs being rearranged at a show let alone damn near all of them. I’m still praying Lauren gets it together and gives the fans what they want instead of trying to force her own agenda down people’s throats.

Anna says:

KAREN says:

iscream says:

you look like a what happened to baby jane mess….

____________________________________________________________________
    I love Bette Davis movies.

~~~~~~~~
    Clearly Lauryn has issues so I will keep my comment to myself and pray she gets better. I too Love Bette Davis Movies. I miss Old Hollywood, when what went on in Hollywood stayed in Hollywood until you died. Now we know where they work out, where they eat and whose hooked up with whom while still married.

YSoSerious says:

Maybe if she stopped popping out babies and popped out a couple more good albums she wouldn’t be forced to play the same few songs over and over again. Just sayin’. :coffee:

Daisy says:

@MissG thanks but I have my not so nice moments as well :lol: Also, I think I like living in denial vs reality something I have been working on.
    Bless her special and touched heart…..

And even though the band has to play the songs in the arrangement that she dictates can one of them sneak and turn down the volume? That is another common complaint.

Anna says:

@ Bird I agree with you. If I am going to spend my hard earned money and my precious time to see a concert I want to sing along. Don’t speed up a song or change the words or sing new songs that have not been “leaked” yet. Also being late is not cute, some ppl have to pay a babysitter along with a Pizza for date night. In my case when I go to a concert I worry my kids will throw a house party, no need for them to have extra time to not get them out the house before my scheduled arrival back home. LOL.

jjkool says:

I attended this concert and I will say that it was completely different but Lauryn was not bad at all. She really did a very good job. There were maybe two songs that were really unrecognizable, but outside of that every last one of her songs were recognizable and amazing. Some of her songs lasted 10 minutes and she varied the speed and tempo. A lot of people left, but as soon as they left, she did her 3 most recognizable songs back to back and they were perfect. She really did a good job for the 2 hours she performed without break. Also, Center Stage sent an email out stating that the time would be pushed back two hours. So if you didn’t get the email, its your fault.

chocolate divalicious says:

Is it just me or does Lauryn look Tommy the Clown now. Forget singing her ass could have just started crumping.

BSuga says:

I don’t know what’s going with these artist but Erkya Badu was doing the same thing before she understood that the crowd was not recognizing the songs. I’m all for being creative and changing the song up but we wanna sing along too.

Daisy says:

E Badu puts on a FAB show I have seen her like 4-5x I was always able to sing along at the concerts I attended.

Poor Lauryn. It’s sad that someone possessing this much talent just couldn’t sustain the mental capacity/energy to continue her brilliant career.

That’s why I’m especially proud that Janet still knows how to put on a great show as well as deal with so many adversities that have affected her life.

Got my tickets for Ms. Jackson…can’t wait to be entertained!!!

KDub says:

LAWRD. Not a Lauryn Hill post. LE SIGH. WHAT is the point of RE-ARRANGING THIRTEEN YEAR OLD SONGS???? On ONE smash album? She already DID that on Unplugged. It is not like this woman put out 3-4 albums. ONE. And it has already been re-arranged. Sitchoazz down Lauryn. It is 2011. It is nobody’s fault you been SLEEP for the past DECADE. Go hard or carry yo azz back home to your spirtual husband and your tribe. The Marley name/estate got plenty of money for you and them kids…so you can stop now. For the love of Jesus. Just GOOOOO….and DO NOT stop back by that Posner section of your BSS store OR the Goodwill!

I am fan but I have tired of waiting for her and I have moved on musically.

100% Cosign @ Kdub

Lauryn is a has been one hit album wonder…..

bohemiandream says:

I really enjoyed the concert. She was also polite and kind to my family and i after the concert. Shaking hands and talking with random people.

Yadda Yadda says:

Lauryn Hill is crazy, crazy people do crazy sh*t. That’s that.

musicluvher says:

Besides the long wait, I enjoyed the concert. Some people left and some stayed, but overall I’m a fan of her music and loved the show!

attorneymom says:

It is a wrap for Lauryn Hill. I feel sorry for her. She seems to be battling mental illness. I don’t know if the illness is the result of a chemical imbalance or someone slipped her a “mickey.” Either way, it has been hard watching someone so talented unable to get it together.

aqtpie says:

Umm wow this is so sad, I pray that she gets it together!!! I :heart: Kwall!!!

Candi Apple says:

Lauren Hill was great during her time. She had the potential to be one of the greatest and in the mist of her climb to superstardom, She changed her mind or lost her mind and backed out. This woman was a triple threat, singing,rapping and acting. She did all three extremely well. When I see celebrities turn down opportinties, I think to myself “self” what would caused a reasonably sain person to change so drastically. She had gotten to a point she couldn’t even hold herself together in public. She dropped from the scene and now she is back capable of getting on the stage but not fully recovered. I can clearly see the decline and where she went while on hiatus from the industry. Dave Chappelle made references about the industry (paraphrasing) “I ask what is wrong with the environment”. Where was her protection? Did Wyclef hold her together or did he pull her apart? I have a need to include him because he was the closest person to her (in the beginning). I recall disputes between them (publically) and him telling her to leave Rohan alone. She had a spiritual guru and when you are a money maker you get handlers. She was being pulled in so many directions. The price she paid is greater than the gift she gave and she is still suffering. I hope she can slowly pull herself through and become that reasonablly sain person she once was.

She made the Fugies exceptional
    She recorded one album but it was exceptional
    She did one movie but she was exceptional

Natural talent can’t be bought and only can be faked for limited time.

She is in a recovery phase hence the disappointing shows. Would I purchase a ticket to see her perform during this stage of her recovery “NO”. She has a long road and my not ever recover. But I respect her body of work she left behind.

Candi Apple says:

I am so scales (always gotta see the other side :( )

Why she gotta be scared of wax?

At least respect your fans and give them a good show.

“Let this be a fair warning to the few unsuspecting fans that troubled singer Lauryn Hill has left: she doesn’t care about you.

The 35-year-old narcissist left Atlanta concertgoers infuriated and unimpressed with her sold-out show at Atlanta’s Center Stage last night”.- ~~~~~~Sandra Rose~~~~~~~

I can see why Sandra feels like this.

:think: Why she gotta be late? Why she gotta run through her songs uninterested?

She is taking people for granted and the behavior appears as if she has a sense of entitlement.

@CandiApple–Well said…I agree with you 1000%

:offtopic: Congrats to @AttorneyMom on your article and blog success!!!

kingstonn says:

come on Lauryn, you need to do better, bew. i’m still going to jam ‘the miseducation’ heavy, but come on L. :rolleyes:

I :heart: Lauren….she’s really talented but troubled. I hope she gets it together. Why people wanna blame Rohan for “driving her crazy”? She knew what she was doing when she was following him all around the world…. :rollseyes:

still no new post? :wail:

GOOD MORNTING AM I THE ONLY ONE AT WORK??? :shrug:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

I had to work today too. :mad:

Danielle says:

Sad but I think the Lauryn we all knew and loved is gone. Gone to a dark place and never to return no matter how much we want her back. Oh well…

Danielle says:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

I had to work today too. :mad:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me too! :(

KABYEYOU says:

im at work too but im not doing anything but watching hulu all day..why.. cause that’s what mlk would have wanted me to do.. peaceful protest right?

Morning people. :waves:

I hate Mondays. Where the hail is Sandra? :waiting:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Morning YSo

@Kabyeyou…thanx…I couldn’t remember the name of that site…I read your response later that you are thugging for UPS :rofl:
    I’m only on for about 5-10 min then I have to leave abruptly…I wants me freedom :mad:

@YSO—good morning….How bout dem Bears putting folks in comas…I :heart: my Division Champs!!!!

@Awesome —Morning :yahoo:

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

On topic…
    She could’ve been the artist that would’ve made all these pucci poppin chicks irrelevant…..

@Lakers & Kingstonn…like both of your new gravis…only got a few min left…What’s up—how was everybody’s weekend?

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Sup Corp.
    Hell yeah Da Bears!!! I’m in Wisconsin so I get to hear Bears v Packers talk all week. Throwing a party for the game.

Daisy says:

This is my first time working on MLK day and I am not doing much but counting down until 4pm. I am more of a Malcom X stan than Dr King anyway.

We need a Golden Globe Red carpet post I am ready for fashion police tonight :popcorn:

Anna says:

KABYEYOU says:

~~~~~~~
    :rofl: A Peaceful Protest. It’s sad that most of us have to work, we don’t work in retail or a grocery store anymore. I’m half black and can’t even get a half day off work. LOL.

FABULOSALAKER says:

@corp im good at work bored where the fuk is auntie???

Anna says:

Daisy says:

We need a Golden Globe Red carpet post I am ready for fashion police tonight
    ~~~~
    I missed the show but saw some of the dresses online. Most of the dresses were ugly. I didn’t like Angelina’s dress, Precious dress was I can’t describe it. Halle looked good. Kevin Bacon’s wife’s dress was ugly. I can’t wait to see Joan Rivers, will she have a special today, her show usually airs Friday’s @7:30.

shay1983 says:

OMG! Sandra I attended the Lauryn Hill concert last night at The Pageant in St. Louis, Mo. I heard rumors about Lauryn being late to her other performances and telling the audience that it was ok to be late to her own show. But being a Lauryn Hill fan I still wanted to support her return. The show was scheduled to start at 9pm then it was changed to 11pm. She didn’t come out until close to 12am. There were two DJs. The first DJ came on around 10pm and rocked the house with some classic old school hits. But then 11pm came and another DJ, which he was not as good as the first one, came out and played until 12ish. The band and the backup singers came out looking like they didn’t know what to do, or what city they were in. All of them looked confused and all over the place. But the bands performance was great. I would have rather paid money to hear them play without Lauryn interfering. Finally, Lauryn came out on stage looking like a homeless women coming straight from the soup kitchen. She had on a fur collar jacket, that throughout the entire show kept falling off, which was soooo annoying. Underneath the fur she had on a two piece mannish looking suit that didn’t fit correctly with what seemed to be a turtle neck! I thought her voice was good, but like you said about her Atlanta performance, she remixed all of her songs. I felt like I was at a rock concert. On top of everything, she was treating her band like crap. She even told one of them that if they didn’t basically perform to her standards that she would hit them in the head. I thought Ike Turner was on stage instead of Lauryn Hill. I was really excited to see Lauryn perform last night, but ended up very disappointed and left after an hour of her being on stage. What you posted regarding the Atlanta concert was absolutely correct. I will never pay money to see her perform anywhere again. If anyone is planning to attend her upcoming performances I would STRONGLY recommend not wasting your time or money.

DA BEARS!! :yahoo:

I missed the Golden Globes last night. I don’t really watch awards shows unless I like the host.

LaTechGrad02 says:

Sandra must be takingthe day off. You can always tell when she’s taking the day off, we get a whole lot of weekend posts.

SOOO ANYTHING HAPPEN THIS WEEKEND??? :popcorn:

kingstonn says:

i’m at work too. which sucks, because this is my day off from rotations. grrrr :wail:

crystal says:

@Sandra it looks like Lauryn Hill is not “Well” She shows all the signs of bipolar or some type of schizophrenia. Her makeup tells it all with the bright colors and the way it is applied. No women should not let no man get them to that point.

I had a friend who is mutual friend with Ms. Hill and her friend let her speak to her over the phone and my friend told her how she was a fan of her music and ect..ect and Lauryn flat out said she don’t have no fans and all her fans done left her and kept mumbling saying “your not a fan” “I don’t have any fans” my friend was like WTF & OK then hurried up and pass the phone back to her friend who let her speak to Lauryn. At that time i believe Lauryn was living in New Jersey.

Also i think at that time it was rumored that she let a close family member come and live with her, a cousin i think and she was messing with her children father (Roland Marley?) and the cousin became pregnant and Lauryn flipped the fvuck out.

jUsTiAra says:

:hi:
    HEY GUYS!!!!! thought i was the only one who had to work on MLK day!. #bummer

IM BOOOOOORRRRREEEEEDDD!! :yawn:

chibytex says:

:waves: Hey ya’ll!!!

I guess Sandra is on holiday to day…..

Thetruth32 says:

Hello all!!!! Bored at work and sooooooooooooo ready for 3:30. HLEP… bored to the MAX

KABYEYOU says:

@CORP O YEA HULU GETS ME THROUGH MY DAY I THINK IF I DIDNT HAVE HULU AT WORK THEN THSE CUBICLE WALLS WOULD FALL IN ON ME…. O AND CORP IM WITH YOU I’S BE FREE AT 5 UNTIL THEN IM SCREAMING AMISTAD!!!!!

@ANNA O SO YOU TRYING TO LIVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS HUH LOL

@Crystal…that’s one of the saddest stories I’ve ever heard

I posted on your blog a few years ago…telling you how Tiny was cool enough to take a pic with me at an event. You responded to me right away letting me know you would post it for me if I wanted. Since then I’ve lost the pic and wished I would have let you post it. I thought that was really nice of you. #thatisall

gypsyeyes says:

Hey yall!!!! Happy New Year and Happy Birthday Dr. King!!

Daisy says:

@Anna I saw the red carpet last night and yes Joan will be on tonight at 10 on E! I didn’t like Anne or Angelinas dresses. Kyra from the Closer I liked her dress color. Halle/Eva and J Lo were my favs last night. Akeys looked lovely in red as well.

Daisy says:

@gyp :waves: Hey girl

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Daisy! How are you?

Anna says:

KABYEYOU says:

@ANNA O SO YOU TRYING TO LIVE THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS HUH LOL
    ~~~~~
    Not really, the man who pays my salary forgets MLK day. Let it be Lent or Good Friday though. LOL.

stellabella says:

DA BEARS!!
    —————————————————
    The game was great yesterday! 2 more wins to go!!!

ChaCha says:

Hey ya’ll Happy MLK day… Im stranded at work too.. :wave:

2012 says:

I hope you all reflect on this MLK day.

MLK fought for what he believed in. KEYWORD HERE BEING ” FOUGHT ”

I don’t particularly agree with his non-violent approach, because of the simple fact that you need to make others respect you as a race BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

If you think that you will be handed a seat at the table of equality without a bloody fight…KEYWORD HERE BEING ” BLOODY ” then you are still living a fantasy.

LaTechGrad02 says:

:offtopic: Well off topic, since there’s no topic today? Did anyone catch RHOA or Basketball Wives yesterday?

FABULOSALAKER says:

STILL AT WORK BORED OUT OF MY AZZ!!

kingstonn says:

lakes, me too. i’ve been watching Reno 911 on Netflix since i got here. i refuse to work. :nono:

2012 says:

Too occupied with matters, shows, things of no got dam importance.

So Sandra really gonna leave us like this? :wail:

@LaTech

I wish I could talk about those shows just cause I’m bored too but I don’t watch them.

YSo.. that link. :lol:
    Reminds me of my grandma..

YSoSerious says:

If you’re so worried about discussing important things what the hell are you doing on a gossip blog that revels in irrelevance? :shrugs:

@Kingstonn

I know right. :rolleyes:

I’m old school all day, everyday and I love that song. I linked it cause I hate the winter and need to imagine summer breezes blowing through my mind to whisk away the winter blues. :lol:

@YSI :hug: I WUVS U!!!
    @KINGSTON IM ACTUALLY WORKING I THINK THAT IS WHY IM BORED!!! :lol:
    @2012 :shotsfired1:

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Yso, :cosign: Today is a day of service and remembrance. Get out and volunteer or participate in an MLK program in YOUR community if you’re not interested in what others have to say about matters, shows, etc. Sheesh.

Anna says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I missed them, but it’s ok they rerun them to death.

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Anna, right. They’ll be on again sometime this week. Bravo shows repeat more times than the BET awards.

FABULOSALAKER says:

what is it about RHOA that yall like no shade i just never really watch the show but i hear alot of people love this show :think:

:lol: @ LaTech.
    they play the BET awards back to back everyday for like a month. & i still haven’t seen The Game yet. someone deleted it off my DVR.. :sniff:

LaTechGrad02 says:

It’s just entertainment and at times it’s almost like an older version of The Bad Girls Club. There’s not much on tv on Sunday night anyway

@ lakes,
    well there’s drama, semi celebrities, people who can’t sing, gay husbands, tacky houses, wig snatching etc.. :rofl:

FABULOSALAKER says:

IS IT LIKE BASKETBALL WIVES I WATCHED A COUPLE OF EPISODES AND THAT SH!T HAD ME :rofl:
    THE OTHER SHOW THAT I CANNOT WATCH FOR TOOO LONG BEFORE FEELING SLOW IS JERSEYSHORE :shrug:

aww man, I so this is why we got post on Saturday because there weren’t going to be any post today? I knew it was too good to be true! >:( Side note: Good afternoon everyone!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@kingston sounds like a telenovela and i don’t do those :nono:

ChaCha says:

KINGSTONNNNNNNNNN BISH THAT GRAVI IS FIYAH!!!

LAKELOSOMAFIOSA what up bish

Hey Lipstick BANDIT :wave: Did you get my message?

@ La TECH … I watched it… whats up ?

(taps foot @ ChaChella)

A-HEM

kingstonn says:

chacha, i had toooo! it was her B-Day yesterday. i used to wear my hair like her and everything… :(

@ lakes, i only watch those things when im in pr with my great grandparents, :lol:
    they’re so damn stupid though. smh

Anna says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

~~~~~~
    I missed Camaile Kramer on Bravo last week. She was better off not being on the show,(RHOBH) she has 4 nanny’s for 2 kids. I now see why Kelsey wanted her to do the show, so he could keep her occupied long enough to get a 29 yr old pregnant and propose. They have no prenup, he’s been married 3 times, are men really that stupid?

@ Cha Cha babes! :kiss: I did get your message, I replied to it!!! I said thanks for watching!! I was surprised and shocked but it was a good shocked lol! And thanks for subscribing, I started the channel to do make-up tutorials but my damn camera sucks…so soon as I buy a better cam I’ll post some tutorials.

FABULOSALAKER says:

@CHACHA :hug: HEY SEZY BISH NUN WORKING AND SH!T :)
    @LIPS I LIKE ALL THE COLORS U WEAR ON THEM LIPS I KNOW I COULND’T PULL THEM OFF

Daisy says:

I saw BOTH Bball wives and RHOA! That damn NeNe is a FOOL and I love her so :rofl: she keeps me laughing

Royce is corny say your peace and keep it moving all that bishboobye/watch my azz was just simple and dumb :rolleyes: I like all the girls but she annoys me so at times. I do like that Royca stands up for herself but all the extra wasn’t needed IMO. I refuse to comment on Jen anymore #icant Tami and her smart lypo I was happy for her cause I sure would do the same after kids!

FABULOSALAKER says:

@KINGSTON I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO VISIT PUERTO RRRRIIIIICO!!<<THATS HOW ALL PUERTORICANS SAY IT IN MY HEAD :lol:

Daisy says:

@gyp I am good and you? Glad you popped in for a min.

FABULOSALAKER says:

@CHACHA :hug: HEY SEZY BISH NUN WORKING AND SH!T :)
    @LIPS I LIKE ALL THE COLORS U WEAR ON THEM LIPS I KNOW I COULND’T PULL THEM OFF

________________________________________________________________________

Not true babes, Im a firm believer that you can where WHATEVER you want, you just have to find the right shades, being dark skin I was always afraid to where colors, but I wear pinks, reds, purples, oranges, fuchsia. Black lipstick will be my next move, I know it’s sounds crazy but ima make it work. The thing about make-up is not being afraid to take risk!!

ChaCha says:

YSOOOOOOOOOO oh we speaking today HMPH! You know is my BISH but you be ackin brand new sometime ….I think 2012 be having you shifty but we can fix that problem… HEY YSOLLLLLLLLLITA *bats eyelashes

HEY CHIBY CHIBY!

Lipstick.. yeah girl I was actually amazed by your beauty, these gravi’s do you no justice :no: you look all exotic and shyt on video :rofl:

@ Anna CAMILLE is a dumb hoe.. I cant stand that wench! I knew Kelsey didnt like her azz when they showed up to his show in New York, that bish was trying to hang out at his room back stage and he was like..OK Kick rocks and she was lingering like a muthaflucka

on RHOA I think that whole SWEETIE/SLave shyt is over the top, but she look like a punk anyway so whatever.

Is it me or does Kandi seem like a Punk too? and Sheree should never leave the house without her face

ChaCha says:

Hey Lakes ..LETS GO TO PERTA RICOS :rofl:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@lips girl im pale ass fuk i do lip gloss and that is it them bright pinks and reds make me look like a clown :lol: but u rock them :yes:

ChaCha says:

@ Lips I think BLACK would be bomb on you because you have a nice skin tone …bish you was rockin that dark brown, I like how you do your eyes too… I spent some time watching all your videos.. Im in luv witchu and your lips and shyt :rofl:

AWWWW Cha Cha thanks..it’s funny cause when you read people’s comments you get a dose of their personalities, but seeing them on video is different. I think these gravies are too small so you can barely see just how attractive people look on SR, it’s some nice looking chicks on here.

@lAKES you can do pinks, just soft pinks and a smokey eye and a nice coral red would be so fye on you!

ChaCha says:

Be back ladies *flings myself in to a file drawer

@Cha

When don’t I speak to you, love? :hugs:

It just be too many of y’all to greet in-duh-vidually, that’s all. :lol:

@ Cha Cha double kisses for you!!! :kiss: Has anyone claimed you yet on here? Cause you’re my new #1 babes lol….but all my friends are like “black?” yes mam’m When I go out I normally where all black, so Im thinking neutral eyes with black lips and make it glossy!!! They ain’t ready…my quote is “Start trends, don’t follow them” and “dare to be different!” Remember that Keyshia Cole promo photo when she had the blue lips? Im secretly in love with that and i’ve been looking for a blue, my friends say it’s ghetto, but im thinking I could use it for a photo shoot or something.

Daisy says:

I dont like Camielle either

I :heart: Marico with his FINE YUMMY self :hump:

kingstonn says:

i wore red lipstick once. never again. for some reason, i can only get away with pale pinks & deep pinks. no red, no hot pink, no purple. sigh..

kingstonn says:

lipstick, i like your attitude! i have the confidence to do stuff but not enough guts.. does that make sense? :lol:

:lol: @ Kingstonn

Not really.

______________________________________________________________________

Kinstonn are you freaking serious???? I’ve seen your skin complexion and you out of all people can wear almost any color!!! If you do a neutral eye you can rock anything babes and if you have a nice bronzer on your face that would set it off. You just need a red with the right undertones, I can’t wear all reds myself, it has to have a coral undertone. A trick I do is when I put on lipstick I never put on one color, I mix two lipsticks together and put a color gloss on top, that’s the trick to make that color work specifically for you. Ima do a vid on that soon.

FABULOSALAKER says:

@lips cotton candi powder pink is what is popn on mine today :lol:
    @chacha :rofl: loca!!!
    @kingston i think if u are more pale than tan bright colors make u look like a white sheet of paper that is sooo me
    I took some pics with my momma and her and i looked like clowns too dam pale and bright red are a big :nono:

I oddly think reds look so good on pale people…it’s so high fashion model looking lol

I am so freaking bored. Having MLK off today isn’t as fun when you were off all day because of the snow :yawn:

kingstonn says:

:rofl: @ lakes. you ain’t that pale!

@ lipstick.. girl, it was a disaster. maybe i put too much on, or whatever, but it just looked awful. i’ve mixed pink & coral and came up with something that looks a lot better than that ronald mcdonald red i had. i’m going to see if i can find the picture of me with it and put it as my gravi. that’s the last time i listen to Peaches at the Mac store. he knew i looked foolish, :lol:

yso, you hush! i’d put a third icon here but i dont want to get banned. so this will do.. =/

<<<<@KINGSTON WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS??? :waiting: WHO NEEDS A TAN IS ME :grin:

@ King….girl watch out for Mac, them fools just be tryna make a sale…and the lights in the store are bright, their nowhere near natural lighting, so the make-up may look good in the store, but once you walk outside it may look a mess!

Yes!!! Another new episode of Jersey Shore comes on tonight…fist pump!!!!! :party:

FABULOSALAKER says:

@lipsti ok SO SINCE THERE IS NO CONVO WHAT COLORS WOULD MAKE MY EYE COLOR POP OUT I HAVE LIGHT BROWN EYES AND WHAT THEM TO LOOK A LIL BRIGHTER LIKE HONEY :grin:

@Laker light brown eyes…I wish I had them!!! Ummm golds look good with black liner and black mascara. blues and green shadows are good too. My best friend has hazel color eyes and the thing is she doesn’t have to do too much to make them stand out. Im sooo jealous, I wish I could show you a pic of her. Oh yea, pink shadows will look great too!! But the best thing you could do is smoke your eyes out, you can use any color to do a smokey eye.

@Lipstick

I clicked your link. Very cool. :thumbsup:

Can you send it to Lauryn? She needs your help baaaaaad. :lol:

@Lipstick

I clicked your link. Very cool. :thumbsup:

Can you send it to Lauryn? She needs your help baaaaaad. :lol:

_____________________________________________________________

LMAO yes, Lauryn is in dire need, I wonder if she does her own make-up or uses a artist? Because that’s unreal. And she’s such a pretty chick, remember her in Sister Act? I always thought she was gorgeous!

@lips MY MOM HAS LIGHTER EYES LIKE HONEY AND I WANT THEM :wail:
    SO I DO do PINKS AND BROWNS SO IM DOING SUM RIGHT :lol:

Yea, pink is my FAVORITE for brown eyes!!!

Lakes you have so much to work with and don’t even know it lol.

crystal says:

@CorporateQueen Thanks babes, i need to do more posting but you can check Tiny out in the up coming March issues of Vibe, XXL magazine.

Seems like the party has dies down. Time to take a nap…bye folks! :bye:

*died down* I hate typos

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@lips I clicked the link and watched the video> :thumbsup:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@crystal Jumps into a convo…. What’s your blog?

IT’S SOOOOOO DANG BORING AND SLOW AT WORK AND NOBODY POSTING :wtf:

spongebobfan says:

I wonder how miss sandra feels about MLK. she thinks all other blacks are useless nobodies including obama, how would MLK fare?

KABYEYOU says:

:offtopic:

I stumbled across some video of some chick named Natalie Nunn talking about Whiz Khalifa ummmmmm who is she?

jUsTiAra says:

she’s the big chin chick from the last season of bad girls club.

KABYEYOU says:

ahhhhhh ok i don’t watch that show. i will look at rhoa every once in a while, but me being a heterosexual male i can only take but so much of that type of entertainment.

Mean Kitty says:

PURR………

MORNING E’REBODY!!!!

BruhMan5th Flr says:

:yawn:
    Morning havent had my Coffee yet but whats the topic now? Auntie aint put nothin new up yet I see

Tink Tink says:

Good Morning
    :rolleyes: at Sandra

Ace says:

GOOD MORNING FAM!!

Hope Everyone Had a Wonderful 3day Weekend…

I know i did…My Boo sure knows how to take care of a nicca…

:hug:

What we talkin bout….

Morning people. :yawn:

WHERE. THE HAIL. IS. SANDRA? :waiting:

Ace says:

KABYEYOU And BruhMan5th

I don’t think i got either of ya’lls emails for the ManCave hustle bunny distribution list…

How ya’ll doin the morn…

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

Morning all!
    I’m gettin a search party together……

Tink Tink says:

ManCave hustle bunny distribution list…

:blink: I have not received any information on the topic listed above.

Tink Tink says:

Just b/c I’m more of a lurker now, does not mean you can just leave me out, ***taking notes on how Ace discriminates against the physically challenged***

chelle770 says:

MORNING EVERYONE

YSoSerious says:

(joins Tink in protest of Ace’s discriminatory practices regarding MaveCave participation)

Ace says:

@TinkTink & Yso

Ace says:

:newpost: up

offkeycoles

@Ace

I see. Go ahead. Laugh it up sir. I will be lodging a formal complaint against you and your seedy operation.

(goes to Craigslist to find a lawyer that will literally work for pennies)

Tink Tink says:

And Tink Tink’s name will be the first name on the complaint against you!!! (I got 2censt on it @ Yso)

Tink Tink says:

*cents*

@Tink

Thanks. :thumbsup:

(wonders if she can get Mean Kitty to join in and add a few more pennies to the pot)

attorneymom says:

CorporateQueen says: Congrats to @AttorneyMom on your article and blog

*****

Thank you. *Hugs* and love.

I gave Sandra a shout out but of course, she doesn’t appreciate it. LOL.

Sidebar: I have to start wearing more makeup. I don’t like makeup. Ugh.

LiveLaughLove says:

Why am I not surprised?

West Coast Chick says:

It must take hours to apply all that blush and make up