Not So Blind Item

Why do powerful men even bother getting married?

This might be the dirt that U.S. President Barack Obama was hoping to unearth to use against his opponent in the upcoming elections. I’m sure he’ll get his people right on it.

Spotted on CDaN via Gawker.com:

“So, this is not really celebrity gossip per se, but it is tabloid fodder, so I think it works. There is a Republican out there who is in the top three or four potential candidates for President. He wants to desperately run, but is trying to come up with a payoff for his mistress. Cheating is not unusual for him considering he even married a mistress in the past.”

(Photo by Bryan Bedder/Getty Images)

33 Responses to “Not So Blind Item”

TerranceAllen says:

Why is he tryna come up with a pay off? He got that in his sock drawer, he can gon head and break her off to keep her quite…looks like it’s too late though. He needs to break his foot off in his hairstylist azz for giving him that razzled combover…and D need to quit putting his D in everything and sit his ol azz down somewhere..YOU’RE FIRED.

AbsurdVanity says:

Ew… his hair looks a mess. Who would want to be his mistress? :hurl:

KishaMinyonn says:

Filing this under “I really could care less”. :rolleyes:

FoxE says:

Trump will have that “hairstyle” for eternity. I pretty sure he wants them to style it like that when he’s laid to rest :coffee:

But is he dying it too???

Cariblife says:

I don’t think they allow people with bad comb overs to become candidates for president.

Cariblife says:

Is it just me or does anybody else notice that his wife can’t open her eyes but half an inch??

miamore1973 says:

This helfa looks like she’s either going to growl or meow at any minute

It is not only you I thought her azz was smizing all the time :lol:

Mr.BluPhi says:

“This might be the dirt that U.S. President Barack Obama was hoping to unearth to use against his opponent in the upcoming elections. ”

Obama didn’t need this dirt. WHO THE PHUCK WOULD ELECT TRUMP??

And why is dat nigga so damn pale around the eyes.

Mr.BluPhi says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

It is not only you I thought her azz was smizing all the time

__________________________________________________________

Is Donald “smizing” too?? I think its all the face lifts she had.

jazi65 says:

This we’ll just use for comedy.

Trump has to be a dam fool if he thinks America will put him in charge of the country when he can’t even stay out of bankruptcy (filed 4x for his casinos)

kingstonn says:

@ blu
    that looks like Concealer. LOL

mirsmommy says:

I wish Donald would get that old fuggin Tabby on his head groomed every once in a while. :lol:

Peachizz says:

Not surpised at all.. Miliana*(or whatever her name is) and word to all home wreckers out there!!!!
    If you successful in breaking up a happy home, know this:If he did it w/ u he will do it to u!!!!!!

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

I’d be more shocked to find a political candidate who WASN’T cheating.

RatchetFree says:

I wish him and that hair piece would just go the hell away!!

FoxE says:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

I’d be more shocked to find a political candidate who WASN’T cheating.

:lol: Right…. but its probably those who choose not to be in the limelight :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

I never could stand that squinty-eyed bastid. And I’m sure there is worse dirt to be found on him than that.

But I didn’t think anybody but Birthers and TeaBaggers were taking his potential presidential run seriously. Is he really among the top three or four candidates? :blink:

@Blu
    They look like their faces was sucked in vacuum cleaner tube :rofl:

candibfly says:

:yawn:

Secret says:

I still think this is a ploy to get ratings for his show. He cannot be serious for running for Presidency for 2012. I dont like Obama at all but I would rather have him again then Donald Trump

AbsurdVanity says:

_________________________________________________________________

Mr.BluPhi says:

kingstonn says:

@ blu
    that looks like Concealer. LOL
    _______________________________________________

Im not sure what concealer is exactly, but Donald needs to keep it away from his eyes.

candibfly says:

hope he does run, bc i can’t see folks taking him seriously for the presidential slot

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

TRUMP FACE LOOK LIKE HE FINA TAKE A DAM DUMP 24/7 OR LIKE HE KEEP SMELLING HIS CHITY BREAFFF ALL DAY!! :lol: FUK A TRUMP!

CivilEngineer says:

Who didn’t know Trump had a mistress? That’s as big a secret as what he’s hiding under that comb-over…

Donald Trump is a rich POS and he’d be horrible for the working class of this country. But I guess all those people who moved to Europe when Obama was elected will move back now….oh, wait

RoderickXYZ says:

I don’t understand why this is a big deal. His second wife was his mistress before he married her and then dumped her before the prenup went into affect. This third wife is only a few years older than his children and is the very definition of trophy wife so I don’t see how Trump having another mistress is going to damage his imagine any more.

Secret says:

I dont like Obama at all but I would rather have him again then Donald Trump

I agree with every word! And by the way, :welcome:

GirlOnGirln' says:

i wouldnt be surprised one lick if he made it alllll the way to the white house,mistresses and all with the rachett turns this country has taken…i certainly will not be voting for him but im not mad that he thinks he has a chance.