Halle Berry’s daughter Nahla loves her daddy

Oh, wait, that’s not Nahla Aubry’s daddy, Gabriel Aubry. That’s Halle Berry’s current boyfriend, Olivier Martinez — one of many men who will drift through Halle’s life over the coming years. Halle, Martinez and Nahla enjoyed some quality time in a small town on the Island of Palma de Mallorca, Spain yesterday.

We have no doubt that Halle loves Olivier (at least until the erotic effects of the dopamine wears off). But is it appropriate for Halle to allow her daughter to get close to every man who hangs his hat on Halle’s bedpost? What kind of message is she sending to Nahla about casual relationships and sex before marriage?

Exclusive photos: INF PHOTO

• Anna

A sippy cup??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

Sandra says:

_____

:dead: :ghost:

• renegadesince1985

Umm…that’s the only guy I’ve ever seen Nahla with besides her Dad :shrug:

Nahla is UBER CUTE!!! :heart:

• KeyshKeysh

That first pic of them is sooo cute…he dont look too bad either

• Aekelani

Nahla is soooo beautiful! I love her skin complextion.

• Mother Jefferson

Halle needs to give them avaitors a rest, they look good on very few people. :coffee:

• Yall still crazy

I don’t have a daughter but if I did…-I don’t play the hold me or sit on my lap playing horsey games. But that’s just me :coffee:

Oh & she is adorable! :love:

• ohpretty1

:lol: at the title.

She’s a cutie. I will leave the rest alone.

• Jamillah

Halle Berry has been with Olivier Martinez for over a year now and they travel together. There is nothing wrong with him having a relationship with her daughter. I believe this is her first serious relationship since leaving the child’s father.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

Nahla is a pretty girl, looks just like her daddy….and she’s getting BIG!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uukFcl_Cgog&feature=player_embedded#! His_Mommy623

oh. why do the paps still stalk Halle.

i haven’t been interested in her in ion know how long..

i wonder how isaiah’s doing..

• bbclivy

NAHLA IS A CUTIE PIE! HALLE I WISH HER THE BEST WITH THIS MAN B/C EVERY1 KNOWS SHE CANT KEEP 1.
    BUT AS FAR AS EXAMPLES HE SEEMS COOL BUT NOT EVERY GUY OR GAL YOUR “DATING” HAS TO BE AROUND YOUR KIDS.

• bbclivy

Yall still crazy says:

Oh & she is adorable! :love:

I TOTALLY AGREE~ :cosign: MY MOM AIN’T PLAY THAT CHIT AND NEITHER DO I!

• JMO

Who is the lady trying to mike tyson halle’s ear? Is that her assistant?

• MzDimplez1123

She looks like a doll and for some reason, his teeth are scaring me.

• http://youtu.be/wHGc_v_cCIY YSoSerious

I was gonna say how cute that was until I realized that really isn’t Nahla’s pappy. I’m just gone leave it at that for now. :tape:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

THATS HOW U GET THAT CWAZY PUZAZAY :champ: BE A GOOD STEP-DADDY!! :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcYQsivvbs FeFe

@Dimpz

I peeped his teeth too….he was hawt in that movie Unfaithful, but now… eh…. :no:

• kingstonn

she’s a cutie.
    i don’t know if i’d be comfortable with this situation but um. to each his own i guess.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

It’s really a shame that Gabe can’t afford to beat her in court. Halle is really something else. And I got a feeling she will raise her daughter to be the exact same way.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xipZNKei-hA&feature=related Jerrica

She’s a cutie.

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

THATS HOW U GET THAT CWAZY PUZAZAY BE A GOOD STEP-DADDY!!
    ——————
    You made me laugh that deep gut laugh at this one!!! :rofl:

• renegadesince1985

I don’t feel anyway about him carrying her…Halle’s foot is broken so… :shrugs:

• lovezoe

I would have to date someone at LEAST a year before I let them round my babies. Halle is not stable, and it’s not just because he holding Nahla like she he his lover either

• Yall still crazy

And I will say that I really hope this isn’t a fake relationship between halle and oliver (like I’ve read in the tabloids & that doesn’t even want men), because that baby looks attached to him.

• vero

She’s been with him for a long time now… at least she’s not choosing him over her daughter…
    (I’m back !!)

• Yall still crazy

Rene, I have some girlfriends that don’t even let their own daughter’s fathers hold them like that because they don’t want what’s happened to them or their friends to happen to them.

• Anna

kingstonn says:

she’s a cutie.

~~~~~~~~
    Most of us had step dads growing up, I see nothing wrong w/him carrying that child. It’s not their first date. Ppl forget to check their own family members. #js.

• Yall still crazy

Vero, no storms this wkend?

• vero

Yall : not yet, looks like the weather’s gonna be nice… One more month to go before the end of the hurricane season :D

• http://smokiesays.blogspot.com/ Smokie

What is all that ish on Halle’s legs???? That man is holding her appropriately. Her mom is on crutches.

• lovezoe

Kids become attached quickly to people. That is why it’s our jOB as parents to make sure we choose carefully who is around them. Especially at such a pivotal age. It is clear Halle has never had an amicable breakup . Nahla will wonder why Uncle Oliver no longer comes to see her.

Halle seems to have a violent temper. If she couldn’t keep my boo Michael there is no hope.

• JMO

For some reason, him holding her seems fine but certain things dont sit well with me either but I dont know why. I grew up with my parents and my mom said she never let my father wash us up but thats just how she was raised :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

lovezoe says:

Nahla will wonder why Uncle Oliver no longer comes to see her.
    **************************

And why she has to settle for this blond dude she never sees and barely knows. What’s his name? Oh yeah, daddy.

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

———–

What kind of message is my mama sending me with her wife… she has a lady friend once… prior to this one… I thought that was my new mom.. I even bought her a dil dough once and had I known what it would be used for… I would have just bought her a universal remote.

• lovezoe

The only man on this Earth thst is allowed to clean my children is their daddy. God forbid we breakup, I will replete next Thsts my job. When it comes to your own, you can never, ever be too safe.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afXJpsK1kXs&feature=related datsmdubya2u

A few pictures of an outing where Halle can’t hold the little girl so Mr. Martinez does are not enough evidence to judge the potential of inappropriate actions on behalf of Mr. Martinez.

That being said I’ve had more of a problem with Halle dragging this child around where she knows there will be paps every chance she gets.

• vero

WTF : who’s talking about giving a child a bath???? This is a picture of the guy holding the kid cause her mom has clutches and you mention giving kids a bath???
    that’s how rumors start

• lovezoe

Halle knows Gabe can’t afford to travel where she is. When she is shooting why can’t Nahla stay with him. Halle wanted a baby, she should have paid him to disappear. It seems that’s what January Jones did. Or better yet go to an elite sperm bank.

:dead: Dawn get out :lol:

@Love i thought i was the only one who thought the first 2 pics of him and the girl was kinda :nono:

she caressing him n chit…

• lovezoe

I’m talking in general, not saying he gives a bath. That’s what nannies are for.

• JMO

vero says:

that’s how rumors start
    ____________________________________________________________________

um I brought it up. How can a rumor start from me posting a comment on something my mother said??

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Dawn Sheen says:

———–

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hi everyone….been incognegro for awhile. They got a bish working for her pay today! :hi:

DAWN, IHATECHU – w/every fiber of my being! Can we use the toy together?
    :waiting: & :pray:

• JMO

lovezoe says:

______________________________________________________________

Thank you … I was speaking in general as well

• renegadesince1985

What a sad world we live in where a grown azz man can’t hold his girlfriend’s kid without it being perceived as inappropriate or him being a perv… :no: SMH

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

JMO says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I feel that too, JMO. There are just some things I feel men should not do w/girl children like bathe, and sometimes even spank once they get a certain age! My mother ALWAYS made sure I wore robes around the house too! She didn’t play that “nightgown” chit….PUT YOUR ROBE AND HOUSESHOES ON……AND NOW!!! :lol:

• vero

renegadesince1985 says:

:cosign:

• H-Townmama

:cosign: Yall

My oldest knows that she is not to sit on anyone’s lap but her daddy and even he makes sure she only sits a certain way. We go over good touch and bad touch and she knows no one should be touching her “there”

Shame you have to start so young :sad:

• lovezoe

@renegade, I don’t know if you have kids or not, but having kids has made my eyes open to the world we live in.

• Lovely One

Halle Berry’s body is so amazing :yes:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I don’t have children, but I am aware of the danger that this imposes. IT IS A SAD WORLD WHEN A MAN CANNOT CARRY A FEMALE CHILD W/O SPECULATION but it is a sad world! :yes:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

Wondering if Halle paid for the trip?? :thinking:

• Bonnie

OMG…..The woman is on crutches and she is letting her b/f hold her daughter. People read way too much into things

• vero

Tatted, Oliver Martinez got his own money ;)

• Yall still crazy

H, I feel you… You have to tell them the dangers while they’re young.

And it is a sad world…

Hopefully everybody that feels like (not these folks up top) it’s not a big deal will never have to deal with their baby girl being touched inappropriately.

• vero

Tatted, i’m going to a ****tail tonight for the rugby game…I’m gonna try to do my eyeshadow !

• lovezoe

Wondering if Halle paid for the trip??
    ***************************

Halje probably pays for everything including Gabe’s sperm.

• JMO

renegadesince1985 says:

________________________________________________________________________

I agree that its sad but this world has a number of dysfunctional people that could be family and/or friends. I just think parents should be much more cognizant of who they allow around their children because you never know.

• JMO

lovezoe says:

Wondering if Halle paid for the trip??
    ***************************

Halje probably pays for everything including Gabe’s sperm.
    _________________________________________________________________

:lol: you ain’t right

• Mamacita

I understand that you don’t want any random man holding your baby but to not let your own child hold them seems to be a bit extreme. That may do more harm than help. Many women go looking to other men when they don’t get the rpoper affection from their own father.

I see nothing wrong with Oliver holding Halle’s child. She’s around while he’s doing it and they’ve been together for a long time. It only makes sense that he form some bond with the child if he plans to stick around for the long haul.

• Anna

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~
    I thought January Jones got inpregnanted by someone elses husband.

• Mamacita

*that’s suppose to say but to not let the child’s fther hold them :smack:

• Dymond

:danban1:

• lovezoe

@Anna, whoever it I’d she ain’t telling and he ain’t offering.

• RoderickXYZ

So let me see Halle done black men. She’s done the white man sperm donor Aubrey and now she’s moved onto the Hispanic. :applause:

• Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven

@ Vero – I’m sure he has his own, but it seems like Halle can’t keep a man to save her life. Maybe she’s renting him. :coffee:

BTW – you MUST post a pic of the makeup.

HEEEEY DYMOND-CUT DIVA. :hug: & :kiss:

• Anna

lovezoe says:

@Anna, whoever it I’d she ain’t telling and he ain’t offering.

~~~~~~~~
    You are right, we don’t know who the daddy is, it was rumored.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuACz0pKCmE&ob=av2e ELove

I’m just Curious… WHAT is Considered A LONG TIME ?!!? :think:

• vero

We’ll see about the pic Tatted

• http://youtu.be/SyzcW8ZVnsc melissak380

Doesnt look like anything weird is going on here to me :think:

But it must be hard not being w/her childs father anymore. I dont think I could let anyone be around my baby like that. On the other hand, if they have been together as long as yall say they have, maybe thats why she doesnt have a problem with it :shrug:

Nahla is a cuuuuutie pie :love:

• esoteric

In additon to being an uber cutie Nahla looks like she is a total “ham”!

• vero

Elove 6 -12 months is a long time, i think

• Anna

vero says:

Elove 6 -12 months is a long time, i think

~~~~~~~~
    6 months, that’s about how long it takes to see someones true self, unless he’s a con. LOL. It’s hard to fake around someone 24/7.

• lovezoe

I say a year for introduction, then we will build slowly from there.

• FoxE

:wave: Hey everyone!!! :cries: I miss coming here

• FoxE

@Elove
    depends on who u talking too. I know chicks who after 2-3 dates bring guys around…

• Yall still crazy

:waves: Hey Foxy!

I say keep lovers away from the kids for at least a yr and then still take it slow. Maybe that’s old fashioned, but hey :shrug: To each his own…

• http://youtu.be/SyzcW8ZVnsc melissak380

Just want to add this:

My daughters father and I broke up for about 6 months and I hadnt really thought about bringing anyone around her until my mom made a good point. We were discussing me and her dad trying to work things out. Then she says but what if you have to work and the only person to watch your girl is your new boyfriend? Are you sure you want a MAN other than her dad watching your daughter while your not there?? Right then, I knew we had to make things work no matter what.

Not saying that ALL step dads or boyfriends could hurt your child, but I damn sure aint trying to find out!!!

• vero

It depends… getting to know someone takes time…. i would like to see them around my kid after a while to find out if they get along… and also dating means spending time away from my child… so after a reasonable time, why not do both at the same time…
    as you say Yall, to each his own

• Yall still crazy

That’s right Vero, To each his own :lol:

• chocolate divalicious

This is the first man other than her dad I’ve seen her with. Sandra for some one who doesn’t have kids you are always commenting something negative about mothers or expectant mothers. When you meet someone and you have a child or children you pray that you will not only meet someone who loves you but also who loves your children. #packagedealovahere

• SamYell JacksEm

My friend’s kid’s mom’s father touched them when he was bathing them about 1 1/2 yrs ago. Momma didn’t say shyt really. Come to find out her pops touched her and her brother when they were younger too. :vomit:

• http://youtu.be/SyzcW8ZVnsc melissak380

SamYell JacksEm says:

************************************

You just never know!!!

• West Coast Chick

I feel you on this Auntie :nono: not cool Halle!!.. she shouldnt be all in menzez faces like that! Thats no way to teach a little girl! Shame on Halle. That chile should be with her darn papa ( her twin)

• Starr

Its interesting that Halle is fighting tooth and nail to keep this child’s father out her life (yes thats I think she’s doing…she didn’t have hers, and she’s intent on the same for the Nahla. Yes I see parental alienation in the cards for Gabs), yet its okay, for her to bond with this guy, who may or may not be around in a few years,….we all know Halle’s history.

You can’t trust any one these days, grandpa, uncles, step daddy, nobody. I rather be safe than sorry.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

:applause:

• http://nwmasssmedia.com U See Me! I’m That Bish!!!

I see stories everyday about a child’s REAL father rapping/killing/beating them. Don’t think for one second a child is safe just because it’s there dad. I’m pretty all the other women who husbands/boyfriends who hurt there natural kids thought the same. Stepdad or not u have to teach boys and girls they way that people shouldn’t touch them. U have to build a bond with them so they can feel comfortable with telling u if someone has. Life is what life is. And I ain’t putting up with nobodies shyt just because we got kids so u have to keep pushing and start being smart about your life. I’m pretty sure Halle has gone over these things and prob speak daily to her daughter so when u see a man carrying her bty her moms foot broke and it’s people everywhere so it best that she doesn’t walk. I know she trust that man to do so. I don’t care how many boyfriends she has had life gets real once u have kids and Im sure she is very aware of all the dangers we are. So with that being said I don’t know what that child father did to make her that way so I can’t judge why she doesn’t want him around his child must be a reason maybe he’s a crack head they judge dobt care how much $$ u have facts are facts. That man mustive done something that made her act that way. And if I recall he wanted her to pay child support. I ain’t finna pay for u to keep my child when I can do it myself. Jmo if he wants to know his daughter than maybe he shouldn’t have ask for $$$ #justsaying

• http://nwmasssmedia.com U See Me! I’m That Bish!!!

Sorry for the misspell words

• http://nwmasssmedia.com U See Me! I’m That Bish!!!

And for the record the only thing odd to me about the pictures is that girl with her grown behind drinking on a sipping cup!

• Starr

Please…money talks in court :coffee:

And he never asked for child support, that what the internets speculating. He asked for 50/50 custody, and she’s been dragging him to the gutter since.

Halle is crazy. No one makes her act that way, she is what she is.

• BlackMambaDahalia

Awww! Nahla is so adorable!!

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Smdh at some of these comments. Damn everything is so negative. Cute picture……enough said

• free

she fights the courts to keep the lil girl away from her REAL father but has no problem with her nuzzling up to her latest boo.

• Terri B

Geezez! You would think Halle just met the man two weeks ago and left her daughter alone with him while she went to work. SHE IS RIGHT THERE WITH THEM. As with anyone whether its family, friends (long term, or new ones), you know the characteristics of the people who you allow around your children and decide from there. She he has good enough of a character for her to be dating him seriously, than why wouldn’t he be good enough for them all to have an outing together. I wouldn’t bring any man around my daughter too soon either, but at the same time, if he’s not good enough to be around my daughter, he’s not good enough for me to even date to begin with. Its funny how we pretend to know what’s going on in these celebs lives based off few pictures and a couple post on some blogs. None of us has every step foot in their homes but yet won’t to act like we got the down low on everything they do. And honestly, I don’t see Halle out with men that much, most of the time its just her and her daughter.