Audio of comedian Mike Epps’ threats to his daughter

Gossip website TMZ.com broke the story about comedian Mike Epps making terroristic threats to his own daughter, Bria. According to TMZ, Bria, who is 18, filed a police report against her father.

What makes this situation worse for Epps is that he used a telephonic instrument to deliver his threats. His actions could be punishable by jail time depending on the jurisdiction that he made the threats in.

According to TMZ, Epps was angry at his daughter for demanding her college tuition be paid in cash.. in her hand rather than paid directly to the college as Epps wanted to do. It seems that Bria was further annoyed after Epps went on ‘The Wendy Williams Show,’ and shouted out his other children but not Bria.

In the audio, which was released last night, Epps can be heard calling his daughter all types of names, including the B-word. He also threatens her with bodily harm if she releases this same audio to the media.

It’s obvious that all of this family drama stems from the fact that Bria is now 18, which means she is cut off from her daddy’s funds. Bria and her mama are trying to stay paid. It sounds like daddy’s little girl grew up to be a gold digger.

Hopefully Mike has learned his lesson and he will cut off all contact with this ungrateful woman.

Listen to the shocking audio below. WARNING: audio contains excessive profanity.

112 Responses to “Audio of comedian Mike Epps’ threats to his daughter”

:coffee: I just burnt up some popcorn reading about this. Aunty yourr website is addictive :snort:

Secret says:

I see she didnt tape herself when she was being disrespectful. Which I am sure she was

platinumdime says:

Is that the grandma on the right? No wonder they pissed about the cash…….she was hoping for a new hairdo cause that one there……no bueno!

KaraZ says:

She must not want her tuition paid… she might as well go get a FAFSA form & sort herself out then.

iscream says:

If she is a gold digger then he raised her that way… Unless he wasn’t apart of her life growing up which would make more sense. He did say “you don’t know who you’re F’ing with”. Their problems are deeper than college money. Why didn’t he claim them on the Wendy show?

I’m not sure what happened but its sad that he was talking to her like she was some stranger on the street. He had so much conviction in his voice when he called her a “b!tch” and devil.

Father’s hug your daughters. :hug:

eastpointvet says:

yeah this a deeper issue going on sad to hear

eastpointvet says:

oh and like was said this surely not gonna help her situation

Her ungrateful behind need a old school whooping for setting him up. Never bite the hand that feeds you! :smack:

Torae says:

Where’s the rest of the recording? He was doing all the yelling, while saying she was being disrespectful. Maybe he has had enough! Is she in college? What’s wrong with him paying tuition directly to the college? She probably has financial aid for school already and wanted to pocket his money….

It still doesn’t excuse the B word. I’ve never heard of a father talking like that to their child, no matter what they have done. Sad…..

Umm she is off the change :no: These teen make u go there ….. Sorry I am on Mike Epps side all day long,,,,, did this lil trick say she on Wendy williams side :rolleyes: :shotsfired: Wendy aint shat!!!!!

Da chain I meant

GSUDiva93 says:

:offtopic:
    According to TMZ… Basketball Wives’ — A Purse Snatching Between Wives Ruins Vacay

A “Basketball Wives” vacation to Tahiti ended early for one cast member after an argument between two girls ended with one refusing to give back the other’s purse … TMZ has learned.According to our sources, Tami Roman and Kesha Nichols got into it last month about halfway through the trip because Tami felt Kesha was talking behind the other girls’ backs. We’re told the two had it out over dinner and Kesha stormed out … leaving her purse behind. Our sources say Tami took the purse and held on to it, hoping Kesha would come retrieve it and they could finish their conversation. But when Kesha found out Tami had retreated back to her hotel room with the purse, we’re told Kesha got hotel security involved. Hotel security wanted to get the local police involved, but our sources say the producers of the show talked Tami into returning the purse to Kesha before the authorities got involved. We’re told once the matter was settled, Kesha decided to hop the next plane back to the States.Last time the girls went on vacation, it was to Italy … and Tami punched cast member Meeka Claxton during a nightclub brawl.Calls to reps for both girls and VH1 were not returned.

ItsIce says:

I think when he said “you don’t know who youre fckin with” he said that as a that as a parental threat kinda way. I say it to my 4 year old, minus the cursing.
    This heffa knows what she’s doing, and this only the beginning.

EB says:

They are both wrong. I hope they can work it out.

lovezoe says:

I remember getting out of pocket with my mama and she called me a B and let me know she was not to e messed with. Not saying he right, but this generation is a me me me society of self entitlement.

TPtotalpackage says:

I don’t hardly think this was about money. This is way deeper than money…

Jacked from Bossip:

Bossip: Obviously, most people have read the story today about what is going on between you and your father. Can you tell us where the heavy tension comes from?

Bria: Acutally, I have no idea where that is coming from, I never asked him for any money, and definitely not college tuition, I don’t know where that started.

Bossip: So they just made that up?

Bria: Yeah, that’s completely made up. It all started because he was on the Wendy Williams show last Tuesday. I didn’t watch it but I got several calls that my dad was on the show. He has two daughters which is by his wife, and I have a sister that lives California that is not by his wife. People are bashing me, basically this has been going on for 18 years. People think that it’s about money. This has been going on my whole life, and I am tired of being disrespected. I am tired of my little sister being disrespected that’s why I am putting it out there.

Bossip: Do you feel like he wasn’t claiming you, or he was denying you?

Bria: I feel like he was trying to hide me

Bossip: How old is your little sister?

Bria: She is 12 years old, and she lives in California

Bossip: And what is her name?

Bria: Makayla

Bossip: So you are tired of him trying to hide you?

Bria: I am tired of being disrespected, me and my little sister, that’s why I put it on Twitter, I said my dad has more than 2 kids. He called the house phone and he was making threats “Bri, you better not leave the house, or be in my city.” Just being violent, his behavior was terrible. He called from Wednesday 11:00 at night until Thursday 8:00 in the morning non-stop. He called and texted my phone, the calls were threatening. But when he called he was making jokes about it, like you need to watch me on TV, childish comments.

Bossip: When you say he has a history of violence, is it between just you or your siblings, or your mother?

Bria: Everyone in general he is been know for punching people.

Bossip: Right, we remember the incident a few years ago with the paparazzi taking pictures of him in the restaurant.

Bria: He is a violent person in general, he is always making threats against me, my mother, his wife. He has made threats against everyone in his life.

Bossip: Do you feel like any of this is associated with drugs or is this his personality?

Bria: I think it’s both, I think the drugs has a lot to do with his behavior but he has bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, he has admitted he doesn’t take his medicine, and his behavior definitely stems from that plus the drug use.

Bossip: Right, so this all just aggravated the situation. When was the last time you guys had any interaction, like face to face?

Bria: Last time I saw him was at the Superbowl, and I haven’t spoken to him since then.

Bossip: Was it bad then or is something that switches up, where it’s good, and then bad?

Bria: Our relationship has always been rocky. There is times where we have good times, then the next minute I don’t want to have anything to do with him or talk to him, He has put my mom through a lot of things and we just haven’t had a relationship my whole life and when he came for the Superbowl that’s when things started to get rocky because his wife doesn’t like his kids before his marriage. She does crazy things, like she doesn’t like to have anything to do with us. She doesn’t want him to have anything to do with us, and that’s what I was getting tired of and that’s why I took it to the media because I was tired of hiding it. The reason why he doesn’t claim us is because of her and he has even admitted that.

Bossip: So you feel like she is the mastermind behind a lot of his anger and the reasoning behind why he is denying you?

Bria: Definitely, he has even admitted that it’s because of his wife. He will say “I can’t do this because of my wife.”

Bossip: So, in so many words you are saying he is p***y whipped.

Bria: Very much so, he is the definition of that. I also know that I have another sister in Atlanta. My dad has a 5 and 6 year old with his wife, and he has a 3 year old with a stripper in Atlanta, named Leah.
    The woman’s name is Leah but the daughters name is River, she’s three years old and he had her while he was with his current wife. He is just really violent and doesn’t claim his kids he is a dead beat, he is a complete dead beat.

Bossip: Outside this rockiness of the relationship, does he support you with school or any extracurricular activities? Does he
    provide any type of child support, or are you basically supported by just your mom?

Bria: My mom has never taken him to court, so when he does things it just because he feels like doing it, or when he feels obligated to do it. I have never been the type to ask him for money or say he needs to do it, because I know he’s not going to do it and if he doesn’t do it my mom will do it, or my grandparents will do it because they have it. He has never been to child support court or no one has ever had to make him pay. He has given some money here and there but it hasn’t been a lot. Like I said it’s been 18 years and my mother has never tried to get child support, so if he didn’t pay he wouldn’t get in trouble by
    anyone.

Bossip: We appreciate you talking with us today, is there anything you want to say to the people with mixed emotions on Twitter? There were some people who thought your dad was funny and were fans, but now a lot of people have lost a lot of respect for him. There are others that are saying you are being a brat and you are spoiled, what would you say to those accusations?

Bria: I hope I resolved the false accusations. The only thing that I could say is that they don’t know the true story. Those are the people that don’t know the true story and they are ignorant. If I am a spoiled brat or whatever there is no reason why you should talk to your child like that. Your father is suppose to be the one that says “Don’t let this person call you this or don’t take that.” Your father is suppose to protect you and he definitely hasn’t done that by what he has said to me. People are saying I just want the attention, or I haven’t got any money, I am not looking for any money, I just want to put it out there who the real Mike Epps is, and how he acts towards me and my other siblings for 18 years that’s all I wanted to do. I am not looking for any attention, people that know me know I don’t want any attention, I never brag and say “Oh I am Mike Epps’ daughter. That doesn’t matter to me. He is no one to me. For people to even to put negative name on me saying I want the money or that I am a spoiled brat, I am not a spoiled brat, I am a very humble, grateful, girl, my dad hasn’t even done enough for me to be ungrateful, my mom has done everything for me, so that’s what I would have to say.

gypsyeyes says:

Clearly we don’t know the whole thing. She was too calm at her father saying those things to her so she was out to set him up. Again, we don’t know what was said by her to get him that heated. He called her so why didn’t all get recorded. I don’t think that he should have called her out her name but I’m sure we don’t know the whole story. And she said you know my grandma’s address. And where is the mama and grandma? There are so many details that we are missing!

ItsIce says:

This heffa knows what she’s doing, and this only the beginning
    ______

I agree, it wasn’t a parental threat. There have been plenty of times my 8 y/o has tested me… Now I just give that LOOK: “Boy you den lost your mind” Lol

ItsIce says:

@TP Oh shat :popcorn:

binks says:

:coffee: smh it irks me when parents call their kids out of their name he was talking to her more like a random chick on the street than a father, their is something much deeper going on here clearly deadbeat/daddy issues on both parts

FeFe says:

I agree with everyone who said we don’t know the whole story, but this still upsets me to hear him get this out of control with his daughter. This hits close to home for me because my father and my older sister have a very strained relationship like this. My father has called my sister all kinds of bytches, hoes, fat bytches, sluts, etc. Things he has NEVER said to me, and he has admitted to me that he feels so negatively about her because he can’t stand her mother and hates the way my sister disrespects him consistently. While I understand his sentiment I will ALWAYS feel the parent should have more control than to talk to their child like that, especially a man and his daughter…

iscream says:

My dad has a 5 and 6 year old
    with his wife, and he has a 3 year old with
    a stripper in Atlanta, named Leah.
    The woman’s name is Leah but the
    daughters name is River, she’s three years
    old and he had her while he was with his
    current wife.
    _________________________________

Sandra,

Call your “sources” so we can get the exclusive.

BigCityGirl says:

There is a lot of anger coming from BOTH parties..This was a terrible way to air dirty laundry…I hope this doesn’t go any further. She has said ENOUGH! Its time to zip it up…smh

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

He needs to let this little slick bytch go off on her own.

Recording her father; baiting her father, and then going to the authorities is too much.

Even in the recording she acknowledges that he is all mouth and that she is not afraid of him. Nobody is.

She’ll be working the pole next or some NBA players Thursday night concubine.

TPtotalpackage says:

Oh Wow… they need to handle this in private. Family dynamics is … :lipssealed:

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

“Bria: I am tired of being disrespected, me and my little sister, that’s why I put it on Twitter, I said my dad has more than 2 kids. He called the house phone and he was making threats “Bri, you better not leave the house, or be in my city.” Just being violent, his behavior was terrible. He called from Wednesday 11:00 at night until Thursday 8:00 in the morning non-stop. He called and texted my phone, the calls were threatening. But when he called he was making jokes about it, like you need to watch me on TV, childish comments”

BBYTCH, PLEASE!!!! You felt you had to go “public.” WHO IS YOUR PUBLIC, BBYTCH?

She’s lucky she’s still alive. Most people don’t play when it comes to Twitter, Facebook, or the bathroom wall. She has no business airing out other people’s dirty laundry or secrets. What right has she to out the 12-year-old child to the public? She’s a minor!!

Little girl’s don’t have the right to talk other people’s private business. I hate little bbytches like this. Then they wanna act all perfect and surprised when somebody asks them about it.

binks says:

Hmmm @TP if that is true, well damn….people forget that kids don’t stay kids forever

lovezoe says:

This def won’t help the family relationship. Calling him out for not shouting you out will not make him claim you. If he so much of a deadbeat, don’t worry about him. I had to learn that lesson myself.

thatgurljenny96 says:

I don’t think he played a major role in her life…
    :offtopic: @sandra Did you see the “rice cake” picture Rihanna tweeted??

dopedillema says:

Single moms have to stay prayed up when dealing with baby daddies. Don’t jeopardize the relationship of a child and his father. However, that ignorant arse is 40 years old. don’t treat our young girls this way. We reap what we sow folks

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

This is a hot buttered mess, Mike should have kept his temper in check and his mouth shut. It’s clear that he speaks to her like this all the time, she was calm while he was acting a complete fool. Whelp, I guess he won’t be cast in the next Friday movie :rofl:

dqd4u says:

No, she was calm because she knew she was recording this chit. If you act a fool along with him, that validates his argument but if you act like the better person, then that makes your argument valid in court. But if it was about tuition, what difference does it make if he paid the school? I would rather him pay the school than me. That’s how you know it wasn’t for school in the first place.

Smokie says:

That’s just how mad disrespectful kids can make you.

Nthabi says:

“wha ….? whaaa? whaa!?” Tamar’s voice

TiFan4Lyfe says:

“im yo daddy!!!” lmao

Crickett says:

LittleBigMouth says:

:oops: It’s a bright red flag that she would get upset because he wanted to pay her tuition to the school instead of place the money in her hands, it’s clear what her motive is and it isn’t getting an education. I will say that he was wrong to go off on her the way that he did but on the other hand that’s his daughter and he was pissed.

Jerrica says:

Just because you’re married doesn’t mean a man will be a father. Marriages don’t always last.

editorialgirl says:

I don’t care what she said to him, he’s her dad. He should not be calling his child a bitch or the devil.

On the other hand, she needs to not expect tuition to be paid to her. Where they do that at?

SexyToothpic says:

Ok, I had to come out of lurk mode for this one…
    Hi everyone,
    This is an unfortunate situation coming out of a now technology driven time that we live in.
    Morals are out the window….
    Where is her mother in all of this? If not her mother as the active parent/guardian in her life then what about her grandparents? Yes, she is 18 but…
    There has to be more to this story that we may never know, for him to act this way to his own flesh and blood.
    They both need therapy.

Let me call and tell the world how my daddy is a dead beat… Wait no one cares like no one cares about Mike Epps I will still go see him on the 31st here in Chicago. It’s a record number of dead beat dads oh well let it be a lesson to use birth control until your married! And it’s your mother fault for not getting support when she could! and yes he has a outside baby. But women accept it so who am I to judge! Hopefully they can make it work if not join the other of million fatherless women!!! Shyt happens but he is not a big enough star to even care! I never thought he was a great dad he admitted to smoking drugs for years he is just like Frankie

Starr says:

She shouldn’t of done that interview…..it doesn’t make her look good

KayCeiSoul says:

I love me some Mike Epps, and that love goes DEEEP, but this right here is wrong.

I’ve met and kicked it with Mike, and not once did I see any signs that he was any more bipolar or violent than the next mofo.

However – any man that decides to slight any of his children due to a wife is going to regret it one day, because those may be the same kids that have to wipe that azz. I’ve seen it happen a million times. My own dad was in and out of my life off some personal shyt between him and his wife Big Bird but her opinion should have never caused my dad to stop being the father that he was to me. I’m over it.

I have never and never will disrespect my dad, we never beefed over money, and he has never called me anything other than my name.

There are lines that you just don’t cross as a parent and a child, and she crossed the line by airing their family issues – it’s obvious that they’ve had a strained relationship all along. He crossed the line by going ham on her like she was a street urchin. Dysfunctional.

On the flip side – I do know that although it is wrong, parents DO lose it and curse their kids out, only to later apologize for letting their anger take over. My Mom has bitched me up many a day in my teens – no harm no foul, they were words that hurt, but I got over it.
    I had enough sense not to go running to the neighbors or family telling what went on inside the house though.

neek says:

Beat her ass Mike….

little sneaky “devil”~…Mike voice

caligirl says:

*sideeye @ my girl KayCei :hug: – Let me find out, you “kicking” it with Mike. Yeah we saw him in AC a couuple of years ago, I think a side hurt the entire night. He said he was slow…But left out crazy.

TPtotalpackage says:

GOTDDDDDDDAM – that is some crazzzy ****at

caligirl says:

:huh: She is barely adult, and regardless that will always be her father, if he “claims” her or not. His behavior is out of line. She is a human being with feelings. I hope she does well in college and keeps it moving. Success is the best revenge.

cute_BIG_gul says:

My dad has flipped out and called me out my name once n the heat of an aurgument n i have NEVER forgotton that day. Being a steller father has never been a priority to him. I dnt even need to listen to the link to get the message. I know mike epps…..i dnt KNOW HIM…….but i kno that nigga.

My advice to her is be strong. U never kno what and why the most high chose to give u the parents he did. Goin thru it w/ grace and strength will make u such a better prepared person for this junge called the world. What others can’t imagine enduring u have gone thru conquered n proved them wrong.(hopefully. i did)

KDub says:

I came out of lurk mode for this one. Was reading the comments yesterday but did not weigh in. Am I the only one who thinks Bria was right to have done that? Okay not right but I see WHY she did it.

Celeb’s child or not nobody deserves to be slighted by their parent like that. She did what she did out of hurt. She is hurting a lot. I can hear it in her voice and read it in that interview somebody posted. Please understand that she is still a child. 18 is not terribly old. She is hurt that her dad has for all intents and purposes nignored the purity shat out of her and some of her other sibs for years so THIS is the only way she can hurt him in return.

I am sorry Bria that your dad is an azzhole hunny. Stay in school and make something great of yourself. THOSE are the words that should have been told to you. THAT is what maybe should have been said on Wendy. “I have four kids…two outside my marriage..and they are doing well. My oldest is on her way to college, the other is involved in XX and the younger ones are growing fast.” SOMETHING.

DO BETTER MIKE.

DTowns Finest says:

you all are on here killing me acting like this child is a victim! yeah she’s going to act all calm and cool and play the victim becuz she knew she was recording him…..i think she’s everthing he called her a disrespectal bytch! tht’s upset about something not going her way! she knew he wasn’t going to do anything to her. Sitting on grandmothers couch with mama trying to play the victim~ these hoes kill me listening to her mama tell her what to do about the situation!

mzwhang90210 says:

I’ve listened to this recording several times…and while i don’t agree with him calling his…or ANY child out of there name..I did hear some clues that attest to the fact that Bria set him off.
    Mike can be heard saying “don’t you ever talk to me like that again.”
    Later he says, “you don’t say sh*it like that to me…I’m your daddy.”

In fact several times he chides her about whatever she said to him prior to her turning on the tape. I think (woefully enough) that this is NOT the first time she’s pushed his buttons and he’s spoken to her like that. Hence the calculated move on her part…to turn the recorder on at precisely the time he went off. SMH…you got played Mike. You got played.

Jamillah says:

She’s 18. He should just leave her ass alone. Let her go out and take care of herself. She disrepected him and then set him up to look like the bad guy.

mzwhang90210 says:

Anddddddddd…if you listen very close…you can hear Mike say these things…

“whatever posessed you to f*ckin talk to me like that….you wrong”

“and lemme tell you something…if you do anything to me..to sabatoge me…it’s gon (unintelligible) on!”

“if you disrespect me..and you sabatoge me like you said you was you gon have a problem…you gon have a real problem.”

“do what you gon do….and you’ll see.”

Ok..again…I do not condone an adult calling their child names. But in the order of fairness…it’s clear from what Mike is saying…that he is RESPONDING to threats made to him by this girl..immediately PRIOR to her clicking the record button.

The dysfunctional interaction of these two family members is tragic to be sure…but this lil heffa is far from an angel.

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

ump!!! Welcome to earth :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

@ Cali, :rofl:

:tape:

You got my azz HOWLING laughing! Lee-Me-Lone!

I understand her pain – I’ve been there. And I agree that she’s only acting out of pain. 18 these days is the same as 15; these kids don’t have a clue at 18 the way we did. Technology and that air of expectation has them all fugged up.

But my question is, why flip out like this about not having cash in hand instead of him directly paying the school for tuition? If she knew like we knew she would want that shyt paid free and clear. It’s easy to splurge on a lumpsum at that age, and owing these schools ain’t no joke. Now she stands to get less or nothing because the man got his azz on his shoulders – he feels like his livelihood is being sabatoged. She set him up like a dude on the street, and he responded in the same way, unfortunately.

The wife oughta be ashamed. You can’t cancel kids that were there before you. If he really let this happen then that’s weak.

endless beauty says:

Everybody keep saying she’s disrespectful and ungrateful. I didn’t get that from it. even if it was about the money for tution i see nothing wrong with her wanting him to give her the money and not the school. Hell those of us that have been to college know you always need money to live off of as well. eventhough we didnt hear the whole conversation i still say there is nothing she could have said that made him talk to that young lady like that. And i totally understand where she’s coming from when she say she just want him to acknowledge the fact that he has other kids, i can can imagine that’s a hurtful feeling knowing that your father is basically dis owning you. But hey we don’t know the whole story.

SuthernBelle4 says:

By no means am I condoning her behavior, but Mike Epps actions are at best disgusting. Granted I don’t have children, but I know I have taken my parents there more than once in my teen years and not once has my father ever called me out of my name or treated me like some random hooker on the street. I am really surprised at these comments because in a nutshell its giving Mike a pass to act a damn fool- we wonder why our kids are a hot ass mess, this is the reason why. Like I said before I have pushed more than a few buttons when I was a teen but my parents have never talked to me the way Mike talked to his daughter. Black folks we need to get it together because our community is in shambles.

Daisy says:

How do we know what his wife did or didn’t do at this point? I won’t blame her just yet. Mike ans that question and I am not sure if Wendy said you and your wife have two kids and he said yes (he could have then added in the other kids I get that) BUT on the flip side the wife could be the one trying to bring the two together. I am not going to say she told him to cancel his previous kids just yet. I think if the wife was that shady Bria would have blasted her too.

SOME black folks need to get it together not all of our lives are in shambles.

IMO They are both EQUALLY wrong on various levels and we are missing the TRUTH from this story we just heard their sides.

SuthernBelle4 says:

Daisy I agree with you, but I said nothing about Black ppl’s lives on an individual basis. I am discussing our community as a collective whole, there are some of us that have it together, but there are many of us that don’t. I am a PhD student in Iowa and when I say I’m an analomy here, I make it my purpose to connect with Black students as well as people in the greater community. So this has nothing to do with the personal, I was saying as a collective we don’t have it together.

dqd4u says:

_______________________–

:preach: That lil girl aint ish :no: that is all, I see straight through all of this

SuthernBelle4 says:

________________________
    :rolleyes:

DTowns Finest says:

:cosign:

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

UMMMM… :no: I don’t give a dammmmmm! No matter how much I can’t stand my children’s father..no way in hell I would let them disrespect him.. that’s my job! If I caught them talking crazy to him or any adult… I’ll crack thier forehead into eights… :nono:

KayCeiSoul says:

Bria DID blast the wife…she outed her for being the reason WHY Mike only claims their two kids together. READ.

And I said IF that is the truth then Mike is weak. That’s right I said it and I meant it. There are trifling bytches out here like that. This girl didn’t just fall from the sky feeling that her father doesn’t claim her. She gave a reason why.

KayCeiSoul says:

:cosign: @ WUT.

Dishonoring parents will shorten your days.

And a man that doesn’t take care of his kids is less than an infidel.

So they’d both better get this shyt together before the rapture. :coffee:

KayCeiSoul says:

DTowns Finest says:

**********************************

Don’t that grandma look like she’s stirring the pot? Like she’s just mean and surly. :rofl:

SuthernBelle4 says:

like I said not condoning her behavior bc I don’t believe in disrespecting your parents, but there is no need for a father to talk to his daughter.
    @jenie right back at you :rolleyes: we can agree to disagree no need for the petty antics

lovezoe says:

Soooo which one is the grandma? #noshade

Daisy says:

And that is WHY I said they BOTH told their stories we are missing the TRUTH in the words of my mama “A Lie don’t care who tells it long as it gets told” :coffee:

Bottom line they were both wrong #movingon

KayCeiSoul says:

Every post that Sandra puts up has three sides to it – what makes this so different? We always debate the possibilities and and wait for the solidified truth to come wagging in while we discuss – where you been?

It’s already a given that we don’t know the whole story, so we’re all voicing our takes on how we feel about the PRESENTED FACTS. Fact is, the girl said the wife had something to do with the man not claiming his kids.

@lovezoe – that lady on the far right is the Grandma I believe. I guess when I played process of elimination, she won with that “This some bull-shyt and he gone give US that money” look.

The girls mama looks like it’s just too much going on for her. Just too much.

lovezoe says:

I just feel forcing a man to be a daddy won’t make him a father. I have not spoken with my dad in almost 7 years. For some reason to I don’t know to this day, he just stopped talking to me. He has only seen my daughter may two or three times, my son never, and this baby he probably will never meet. I tried, wrote him letters, asked my mom to get his email to no avail. You have to let go and let God. If it is TRUE that he don’t want nothing to do with her, she will be hurt, be she will be fine. Do I agree with him calling her a b, no. I DEFINITELY don’t agree with her disrespecting him. My mom never allowed me to disrespect my dad to his face or in front of her. Whether I am 8, 18, 28, etc. The best way to prevent that is to keep it moving. My mom always said you can best believe the time you waste thinking about them they not thinking about you.

Ms. Everything says:

1. I don’t know the truth but both of them have issues that need to be worked out. She obviously pissed him off, recorded it and then released the recording in order to make him look bad (meaning she knew EXACTLY what she was doing) while he should’ve never said what he said. But she was deliberately malicious and disrespectful and has threatened his livlihood and jeopardized her own by default. Dumbass kids never think things through.

2. Any woman that purposely keeps a man from his kids (or man who does so to a woman) is a b!tch and doesn’t deserve to be called a woman. I hate women like that. And the men who allow it are even worse. But again we don’t know the whole story and if his wife is aware that he had a child while married to her and has accepted it, then she can accept his children that were there before her. There’s more to that story. I also find it odd that 3 women have put up with him fathering children by them and ignoring his responsibilities. That doesn’t happen, especially not in this gossip happy country. If they’ve been silent all these years, then he’s been paying child support all these years, he just isn’t paying an extravagant and ridiculous amount of support but he’s paying something and has probably been there, just not as much as the kids would like. Considering his career, that’s not surprising and it’s unfortunate but it happens. He’s wrong but so is she

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:yes: Exactly Lovezoe!

I tell my daughter that it is HIS lost. You are a wonderful kid and HE MISSED it. I personally am angry that he chose not to do right, but I will not put my daughter in the position of being disrespectful because he is being an azzhole. From the biblical stand point your right. He is part of the reason she is here whether she likes that or not. Now for Mikes decision not to publicly claim her, her mom should not allow her identity to be wrapped in the fact that she’s Mike Epps daughter. Trust me her mom knew how Mike is/was and it is that very reason they are not together. What happened is moms openly bashed Mike in front of her and have her believing that she is entitled to more based on his fame. :nono: She is at 18 entitled to get a life of her own.. period. Moms is salty because the new wife is benefiting right now and she is not.

NaijaGal says:

I’m still trying to figure out her reasons for this ‘exposure’…so you get to give bossip an interview, bossip…mmmkay…does she not realize that white media could give a fluck about mike epps…does she not realize that those that like mike epps will continue to support his endeavors…if she was trying to get shine off of this foolishness then it was all for not cause again most folks are ‘mike epps who?’…as stated it’s mighty interesting how she didn’t release the full tape…this situation is not going to make mending their relationship easier…more power to them

free says:

my mom called me a bitch and socked me in my face when i got too hot in the mouth one time…. :coffee:

i have a blended family now and all kinds of crazy shyt goes on between the adults that affect the children. we don’t know how many games have been played and we do know that mike has issues but that’s who HER mother chose to lay up with. that being said, it is NEVER cool to disrespect your parents, no matter what.

if she wants his love, she should be guided by the wisdom of her mother and grandparents; this is not the way.

that whole money conversation was kinda suspect to me.

so far though, it seems like we have only heard her side.

free says:

this shyt reminds me of alec baldwin going off on his lil girl, smh. we know mike epps dgaf though….

free says:

Crickett says: She is hateful. She put it out their that her dad is on medication, he cheated on his wife all this because he didn’t tell Wendy Williams about you and your little sister and the other secret baby in Atlanta. She has Daddy issues and I blame the momma, don’t expect a man to be a father if it’s not your husband.

*************************************************

and the two older women surrounding her are obviously co-signing this shyt.

lovezoe says:

@Free- My momma said called me a B once too when I got out of pocket. She was like B- who do you think you talking to and popped me right in the mouth. I wonder are people in uproar because it is a man calling his daughter that?

DeevaC says:

Did anyone ever stop to think maybe the “disrespectful” comment she made to him was in regards to him not claiming her? And the sabotaging was about her Twitter comments about her other siblings by him? he obviously didn’t want the world to know about her or her sisters (maybe it’s because of his wife maybe not).

You should NEVER call your own daughter a b*tch, point blank period. Thats why these young girls accept any kind of behavior from their boyfriends. If they own daddy cant respect them then why should any other man? :coffee:

Ace says:

#shemad

#hepissed

One of the two can afford to act an ass… i wonder who that is…

lovezoe says:

Mother Jefferson says:

======================================================
    Can’t it also be said that women let men treat them anyway because their moms allow it. My mom got to the point where she just stopped going to court for CS. She said he know he got a child, why force him to do what’s he is SUPPOSED to do. Yes men are influential in their daughter’s life, but I think it is the mother’s who hold the biggest in some ways. If mama’s stop running after bum niggas, forcing fatherhood, women will know that you don’t have to be anyone’s doormat in life. My PATERNAL grandfather is the one who showed me how a man is to act. He would come get from school, if it was raining he would take the coat off of his back so I wouldn’t get wet, he would come pick me up 30 minutes from work early so I wouldn’t have to wait on him. Little things.

Ms. Everything says:

@Love I think the uproar is mainly that it’s a father calling his daughter that and that despite what may have gone on in many families, it’s still the fact that it’s hard to hear a parent calling their child that :shrugs: I’ve been called many a bches by my mama over the years and most of them were well deserved, I don’t hold it against her (well most of the times) because I know in her shoes I likely would’ve done the same if my near grown child was popping off at the mouth to me. My daddy died young but if I disrespected him as a teen then he would’ve done the same :shrugs: IMO what people are forgetting is this “child” is not a little girl. She’s 18 years old, this is not going to scar her for life. It’s completely different than the hoodrats you see cussing out babies at Walmart

@Deeva He’s talked about his other kids before, I knew he had older kids and I’m not even that big of a fan. He was wrong for not mentioning them on Wendy Williams but he does claim those kids. And she mentioned him at the Superbowl, well how the hell did her ass get TO the Superbowl if it wasn’t for her daddy… who don’t do for her or claim her :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

Ace :hug:

lovezoe says:

Know some of us discussed it this weekend, but can I just say how much I love Rihanna?

FeFe says:

@lovezoe

You sure can…I :heart: that girl too! :D

lovezoe says:

Fe- Her shade is EPIC!!

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

——————–
    She officially bit the hand that fed her that’s for sure… :coffee: waiting to see the backlash… :popcorn:

CD FENTY says:

lovezoe says:
    ************************************
    Babbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can I say that bish has the keys to my heart and refuses to give them away.

Umm hey errrbody Lovezoe got me shivering early this morning :waves:

CD FENTY says:

In my opinion her mom not going to court shame, shame baby girl cause aint no way hell his ass would be making all these damn movies, taking care of his wife, other children and I’m sure some her family and you not taking care of your eldest child. CHILE BOO. Bytch would have been on the set of Friday like where my money Dae-Dae. :coffee:

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Can I just say…. I’m still pissed with Karrueche for not standing up to that bish. I done tweeted her some pointers and everythang! The bish don’t listen. SMH. Oh well, if she likes to be shaded by jerk chicken, mo’ power to her. :coffee:

Ms. Everything says:

I’m sorry but I’m not impressed by anything that Rihhead is doing on twitter, that’s tacky, immature and trifling imo and she knows that girl isn’t gonna do anything but let her try that mess with somebody else and it would be over for her ass :coffee: I hate chicks who come for another woman over that woman’s man

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Ms. Everything

:cosign: I also think its a turn off just because she’s picking with somebody who won’t fight back. When Ciara told her azz to look alive, bish got extra humble.

Rih is a puss and anyone with eyes could see it.

KayCeiSoul says:

:waves:

Hey err’body!!

Bigbadwolf says:

Good morning everyone :hi: I agree that Mike shouldn’t have called her out of her name, but she clearly took him there. She’s 18 and knows the deal. When parents seperate and start new relationships, most of time the old family feels like they aren’t acknowledged like the new family. I understand her pain, but like she said he’s never really been there, so what makes you think he was going to acknowledge you now. He’s done plenty of interviews before this one. Get over yourself.

caligirl says:

:waves: Good Morning!

@Love Zoe – 12 days and counting :yahoo:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Rhi and Kucchie Need to get it together, over a man CHILE BOO BYE :coffee: morning Errbody :waves:

MRSJONESK says:

the part that’s missing here is what was said before she began recording her dad. SMH

Jay Bee says:

disrespectful kids…. ya days will be shorter… aint no damn way in my days this would never happen….

RealGAPeach says:

Isn’t it against the law in some states to record a conversation without both parties consent.

MRSJONESK says:

Exactly. She set her father up hoping for a big payday. What daughter says to her father, “and what you gon’ do?” If my father was alive, I wouldn’t tell him “and what you gon’ do?” — even at MY age. That kid was disrespectful and mad because she’s 18 and can’t get any more money from him. I hope young men use Mike Epps as an example of what happens when you sleep with gold diggers: you increase the likelihood of spawning a gold digger. :no:

@ RealGAPeach: yes, but if they are both in California, it is legal to record phone conversations.

This whole thing is sad. We don’t know the whole story. My guess is that the young lady feels like he has a closer relationship with the other children and she is envious of that. Not sure why he would mention his kids on Wendy Williams at all if he wasn’t going to name all of them. I have experienced a similar relationship with my own father so I know how she feels. Still that doesn’t give her the right to try to blackmail him and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should he feel comfortable calling his daughter a b*tch. Clearly he has not home training nor respect for women if he would say that to his own child. Obviously he has no connection to her. I want him to answer her question. Has he ever called Michelle (another daughter I assume) a b*tch?

Danielle says:

I :cosign: KDUBB 100%

This whole situation is just sad! No man should ever call his daughter a B*t*h. 18 is legally grown but we all know you don’t know ANYTHING at 18. That girl is hurt! Mike needs to sit down, have a heart to heart with his child and fix this whole situation. On twitter he’s was lol and retweeting disrespectful stuff about her then the minute he’s claiming how much he loves her and etc. He just might be bipolar…

@ Bird: if Bria says he was disrespectful all her life, and it’s not about money, why didn’t she come forward with these allegations before she turned 18? It’s obvious from listening to the audio that she set him up.

*************************

No doubt she set him up. That much is obvious. My point is, when I heard that recording yesterday, I tried to think of a scenario where I would call my daughter a b*tch and I came up with nothing. My daugher has thrown a cup of Koolaid at me in anger and tried to raise up until I taught her that punks jump up to get beat down and throughout that horrific exchange I never had an urge to call her out of her name. I have the sense to know that teenagers experience feelings at times that may make absolutely no sense at all and I’m not going to hold that against my child and view her as an enemy. EVER. My child is not a b*tch no matter what she does and I have taught her to know that so what I look like calling her that name? There is NO excuse.

keekee83 says:

I don’t think that Mike Epps should’ve talked to his daughter that way. He definately needs to apoligize but maybe he already has. I don’t understand why she feels she needs recognition on a tv show. If this man is offering a dolla towards your education why are you complaining. She is 18 and is not in his household, he’s showing that he cares by investing in her future…babygirl needs to grow up.

If the wife has anything to do with the strain in their relationship (which I kinda doubt) than she needs to back off, but this seems like some petty babymama ish where it is so easy to blame babydaddy’s wife for his inaction. If he don’t want to bother with the girl, which is behavior that alot of babydaddys have then why blame someone else. And that other little girl should not have been mentioned. I’m sure her mother didn’t want her infidelity with a married man made public and probably dont want her daughter to be seen as someones unclaimed bastard child. But in today’s society that is the norm…the man should’ve made better choices…Mike shouldve made better choices in the woman he procreated with because obviously she raised their daughter to be bitter and conniving. Bet you a dollar she got it from her mama…