Judge Grants Deion Sanders Temporary Custody of His Children

A Texas judge has granted former NFL great Deion Sanders temporary custody of his 3 youngest children — 2 boys and a girl — by estranged wife Pilar Sanders.

The judge also ordered psychological counseling for the 3 children, and he upheld a previous order for Pilar Sanders to stay 500 yards away from the mansion she once shared with Sanders.

Pilar showed up to court with her right arm in a sling. Her right wrist was immobilized in a black plastic cast.

Witnesses told the judge Pilar’s injuries were the result of Sanders defending himself from her and her friend, who attacked him outside his bedroom. Pilar and Sanders were separated but lived in opposite ends of the $5.7 million mansion in suburban Prospect, Texas.

Both Pilar and Deion appear to have lost weight since the fracas on April 23rd.

From the NY Daily News:

The judge ruled that the injuries to Pilar Sanders, which she alleged her husband inflicted during an April 23 scuffle at their $5.7 million home in Prosper, were a result of Deion Sanders defending himself from her assault. Wheless said that since Deion Sanders experienced no pain, it was only simple assault, which is punishable by a fine.

Hearings in the Sanders’ divorce case started last week at the Collin County Courthouse in McKinney, 30 miles north of Dallas.

• Pilar Sanders released from jail, ordered to stay away from Deion
  • Pilar Sanders’ stepdaughter, Deiondra, wants you to know…
  • Kobe Bryant and Deieon Sanders are Losing Their Trophy Women
  • ‘Football Wives’ Serve Up the Drama On Season Premiere

146 Responses to “Judge Grants Deion Sanders Temporary Custody of His Children”

I really wished she would’ve taken the high road this could end bad for her!

Lawd Deion got some strong ass genes.

@ Choco…I agree.

Bootcampgirl says:

Nice family portrait, but, why everybody got on shoes but her :shrug:

such a gawjus family….so sad…

EB says:

They’re creepy and they’re kooky, mysterious and spooky They’re all together ooky, the Addams Family

jealousCNenvy says:

SMH…..she did it to herself….i know there are some things left out. Because u know how a celebrity is when they have money they get anything (custody) included.

Bibi says:

Could it have been cuz he has the house?? :shrugs:

@ EB…I swear I kinda got the same feel. :Rofl:

I just noticed lil mama was shoeless too.

It’s all good. At least they are not living under the same roof anymore. Now Pilar can finaly digest the fact that the marriage is over whether she likes it or not. She needs to go forth and procure a new benefactor and forget about him like he has done her now that he has a new trophy that is actually capable of generating income.

@ BiBi…Not necessarily. I know cases where ppl with far less money get the kids and the husband pays temporary support until everything is finalized. My coworker is going though that right now.

Ion it seems he has turned his sons agaisnt him and it could’ve been easier done that said based off of her actions – I hate it when the kids have to witness it…

kahmmillion says:

So sad. As nasty as Pilar’s attitude is sometimes, I hate to see a marriage end. :shrugs:

I think where Pilar is failing she is taking this personal and a divorce is always about business so try to remain professional :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

WISH THEY WOULD BOTH STAWP THINKING ABOUT THEY PERSONAL/FINANCIAL GAIN AND FOCUS ON THEM KIDS.. SHAIT IS SOO UNCALLED FOR :nono: BUT HEY MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL

@ Choco….I Totally agree.

kahmmillion says:

:clap: for men who are taking the initiative and fighting for their kids.

flsun99 says:

This is a hot mess (in my George Stephanopoulos voice).

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

What a great family portrait. Sears? :think:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Laker-correction, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil :hi:

Bibi says:

@MzDimp

I mean cuz she was kicked out and might not have a stable environment for them right now. I just don’t see what she did to lose custody. When I saw their reality show I really liked them all. When I saw her on Football wives I thought her attitude was because of the show cuz she seemed nice on the sanders show.

@kah

I wish I could see better what is going on in your gravie! :rofl:

CD FENTY says:

Gigi26 says:

________________________

I will say that they BOTH need to act like adults and move on. Pilar should’ve been moved out imo so now that its done, lets keep it moving.

Good call on the therapy though, cuz witnessing that is traumatizing. Don’t shape their minds Deion and Pilar.

Bootcampgirl says:

kahmmillion says:

for men who are taking the initiative and fighting for their kids.
      Totally agree with that, but is he fighting for custody or trying to spite Pilar?

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BOOT :yes: YEP.. AND THEY BOTH ACTING SOO IGNANT.. HIM TAWKING ABOUT IT WITH ERRBODY RADIO SHOWS AND SHAIT AND HER ACTING THE ROLE OF A VICTIM.. PO KIDS

Eazy says:

Beautiful family. I wished they could have settled this without the public being involved.

gbellab says:

Pilar Pilar Pilar.. 1 word honey.. PRENUP.
      This mess is all going to play out because Pilar signed a Prenup and she hates life because of it. so now in her eyes Deion will pay somehow..

@Bibi
      But in all reality if she found out he was cheating and he wouldn’t leave why stay? As a woman it will only anger you more – so take the high and say eff him and the home – keep in contact with your kids and he will soon be the one wondering about you…. I don’t think acting out the way she did in the beginning of the divorce in the home with the children helped her at all – she could’ve easily had him pay for her to stay at a posh suite and have her cake and eat it too instead she is to focused on getting back at him!

ItsIce says:

Pilates need to stop thinking about money and talk a long good look in the mirror.

@ BiBi…With the money Deion has, the judge could make him find her an apartment and pay for it. I mean, we’re talking Deion Sanders not some dude with a normal 9-5 that can’t afford to do that.

Bootcampgirl says:

At the end of the day it is really about the kids. It’s a shame that alot of divorces are acrimonious and it becomes about posessions and money, not what’s in the best interest of the kids..

Eazy says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@kah

I wish I could see better what is going on in your gravie!
      ____________________________
      looks like a michelin woman denting the front end of a trans am

lovezoe says:

Too many who want kids and can’t have them for parents to be allowing their child to witness stuff like this.

ItsIce says:

Pilar* Phones are a bish sometimes :coffee:

Down_Bottom says:

:rofl: @ “Pilates”

I have no experience whatsoever but I have this same feeling about this. Its not about you, Pilar. Just let him go.

@ Down…I thought Pilates was intentional too. :rofl:

Eazy says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@kah

I wish I could see better what is going on in your gravie!
      ____________________________
      looks like a michelin woman denting the front end of a trans am

:rofl: :rofl:

Down_Bottom says:

EB says:

***********************************

Bibi says:

@Choco

But wasn’t that part of the issue that he didn’t wanna give her anything? This thing been going on so long now…

gypsyeyes says:

So I thought that this was gonna go this way! I just it all works out for the children, I don’t give a shyt about the parents but that is a lot of therapy costs in that one picture ______/

I wonder if Pilar is so upset because she’s hurt or because she’s offended.

Down_Bottom says:

Oh my bad…I thought it was..sorry @Ice! :ashamed:

KDub says:

SMDH :popcorn:

The Makeup Maven says:

The Makeup Maven says:

This is my last comment prolly for a grip and I’mma just let my nuts hang since when I keep it cute, i’m still drug….so let’s cover the basis…My neck fat, black & dirty, I found love on the internet, etc. etc…..is that the basis covered?? I think so.

NOW, everyone seems to have this big problem with Shy – to be quite honest, why? The girl/guy came up in here fontin’ to him/herself. Didn’t say one word to anyone, yet got dragged because they were doing something you did like or understand. Everytime Shy posts, someone has something to say. If you don’t like, you don’t like it. I really be :blink: at half the comments posted, don’t mean I have to address it, especially if it don’t pertain to me. Hurt people hurt people and since I’m not in the B.I. of hurting people, i’m becoming slightly bothered by the ‘ol okey doke! I hate to see ppl bullied, or attacked because they differ from everyone else. It’s not pretty in the least.

Again, I know some will have opinions about my opinion. That’s life, I can’t help that But if you feel it’s bothering you slightly more than it should, i’m sure you have my personal contact info. We can talk, share a chuckle, agree to disagree and then move on because fact of the matter it, SR life is not that serious to me to be falling out over no ignant shid.

P.S. My baby (yes, my internet love) said she would log on but she doesn’t address stupidity. Sorry if ya’ll don’t like me no mo’. It was real! :hi:

@ BiBi…But if she goes to court and asks for support and such, the courts will make him finance her somewhere to stay especially if she has the kids. Since she went over there and they got into it and the kids are backing him, it makes her look unstable which is probably why he was granted temp custody.

MzDimplez1123 says:

I wonder if Pilar is so upset because she’s hurt or because she’s offended.

________

I get the feeling she has a VERY bruised ego…honestly….I think she has the attitude of “how DARE he…”

Bibi says:

@MzDimp

He sure does but the latest events have messed that all up. And the prenup cuz the judge is gonna go by that before he gives her a penny.

@Bibi
      What do you mean he didn’t want to give her more than the prenup? If thats the case I can understand that they had a contract already – what else didn’t he want to give her, I mean he was paying or paid for her mother’s house – why did she not just go over there – to me she’s looking greedy

She can be both @Kita One feeling exacerbating the other..

RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 - 01/12) says:

JUST GOES TO SHOW that if you cut the fool and go to acting like these classless bytches on these reality shows, you’re going to lose. And she lost BIG TIME.

I would be ashamed to know that the world knows I don’t have custody of my children anymore. And all do to some utter and unnecessary female stupidity.

@Tatted

Huhh??????

I missed so much today…damn these meetings! :cuss:

Please check ur email :pc:

Now yall evil bishes done made Namesake choose ot go on hiatus. :smack:

DON’T GO TATTED! :no: :hug:

ms_no-no says:

I agree with you Choco aka Hippie; had she have just left in the beginning, none of this would have happened and her children wouldn’t have been exposed to this nonsense. As a mother you are supposed to put the needs of your children first and to be knocking on a door asking to see your son is just ridiculous.

Eazy says:

GET EMMMMMMMMMMM

YSoSrs says:

Those are some beautiful children. Hopefully both their parents can get their sht together.

the 3 young kids are sooooooooo cute!

Yeah @ Dimpz
      She’s offended, humiliated, irritated, vindictive its a lot going on with her but this is why Im saying she can’t take it personal right now – a divorce is a bish and it could make you lose your mind if you let it – I had to withdrawal my personal feelings from it when dealing with my ex hubby cuz he was hell bent on making my life miserable like that was his job!

Usual Suspect says:

@Ebestie – Sightly faints for the repost :rofl:

Aww @Tatt. :(

@Kita can you txt me Tatt’s email if you have it..? TIA

JD says:

What a dumb judge…those kids should be with BOTH parents. Deion is not a good father if you ask me. He focuses only on his SONS not his youngest daughter and he is NEVER around, especially during football season when he is carrying on about nothing doing his commentator gig. He is a HOE, always has been, and is not a true man of God that he claims to be. You can tell by his tweets that he is SORRY. Pilar may have been wrong for fighting, but I think any MOTHER would be pissed off and would go upside their husbands head for not only hiding her kids from her, but also disrespecting her by going on a red carpet with that skeezer Tracy when the divorce isn’t even final. DEION, you are a scum bag!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

SIS FAWK :blink: DONT GO!! HOLD UP WHAT I MISS?

Eazy says:

Wait….Tatted you leaving us :wail:

@DIMPZ :waves: hey girl

how old is your daughter?

________________________________
      :yes: and trust I know her anger cuz my son’s father tried to pull some bs with me – but I don’t get mad – I get smarter…

Down_Bottom says:

@Dipmz, I think Pilar is a mix of offended, embarrassed, and confusion honestly. I wish this family the best though, I hate when private stuff gets played out publicly for scrutiny! :(

I think she has the attitude of “how DARE he…”

You wouldnt @Fe…even in some small measure? They took vows..seemingly “religious” ppl. Im asking because I know youre married.

Bibi says:

@Choco

Iono bout her mama’s house but I kinda remember at first he was going to buy her ahouse and then he said naw never mind and it seems that’s where issues started. I don’t know what she’s really asking for so I can’t call her greedy…but 3 kids ten years it’s not like she’s a jumpoff. Didn’t she give up her modeling career at his request? We will never really know but I think folks are being way harder on her than him.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

OMG YALL :wtf: HAPPEN NOW? THIS SR SHAIT IS GETTING OUT OF FUKN HAND… I THOUGHT WE WAS ALL IN TO HAVE FUN AND SHAIT.. :cuss:

Bibi says:

@Down

Me too. Angry and hurt.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

PERFECT STAGED FIGHT TO DELIVER THE LEGAL DECISION HE WANTED ALL ALONG

HOW QUAINT~

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

:smack: hate grown folks cant work out their problems, we forever running to a court of (YT MAN) to help us :smack: then they look at us like we dumb and stupid. oh well so glad i work my own stuff out :coffee:

CD FENTY says:

Tatted :hugs:
      :wtf: just happened?????????

@Tatted
      in all honesty and I don’t want to go back and forth Shy mentioned me in her comment so I addressed her I don’t have to bully on anyone I sometimes feel as though SHY is the bully she never addresses anyone but then calls other people cowards – regardless of what she thinks of me – i don’t get why she gets annoyed by my opinion and or feels the need to tell me SR doesn’t care for me – I didn’t know it bothere her so much…again Im saying this becuz she addressed me I don’t really ever font to her… #DONE….

Sightly faints for the repost

IKR Tears welled in my eyes :lol:

Usual Suspect says:

OTB – Check e-mail

YSoSrs says:

@CHATTED

I hope you reconsider and that I’m not one of those people you were referring to.

I just be fcking with people and sometimes I take it too far. I (usually) don’t mean anything malicious by it. Do what you feel you need to do but know that I for one will miss you AND Change. :hugs:

Hey Frenchie! :wave: 16 will be 17 in October

_______________________________________
      Well you’re right we really dont know everything but all Im saying is I wish she would’ve thought before she reacted….I don’t think Deion is any better becuz he is trying to hit her where it hurts also which is why I want her to be smarter becuz he has the loot so she has to act accordingly his money can buy him his truths…

gypsyeyes says:

Ummm, Tatted I fonted you something really important downstairs.

I agree with @JD.

@OTB

Oh I would, I was just answering Dimpz question…I think that she’s not as hurt, but more offended…. :shrugs:

KDub says:

WHO IN THE FUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG RAN TATTED OWF?

I miss TWO days (later half of Friday, yesterday, and start of today) and Makeup sending goodbye messages? WHO DID IT??? :chase:

:wtf:

I am gone too. Bye.

Gigi26 says:

Sad to say but Deion don’t owe Pilar shyt than what is stated in that pre-nup. She signed it with a sound mind so if she’s acting out all because of that document, she has another thing coming. I am not on Deion’s side or hers but all he has to do is give her what he stated he would in that document and take care of his children. If that makes me cold blooded so be it, but the ultimate karma he will face is with the one he took those vows to and that is GOD. Some how some way it will bite him in the ass for treating that woman that way. But for now Pilar gotta walk with her head high and stop cutting the fool because these are kids that of age to know what is happening. Its unhealthy to say the least, I mean hell look at his two kids with his first wife. IF that ain’t a tell tale sign of what happens when shyt gets ugly then Idk what is.

@Lakes the hot tea post. Tatt took issue with what she perceives as bullying towards ppl who have a minority opinion. You can start at about #150.

Ms.Fashion says:

This is all kinds of crazy. They are too old for this. :coffee:

@OTB

and the reason why I don’t think she’s THAT hurt is because she knows who she married…and well all know that Deion ain’t shyt… but that could just be MY opinion….

Usual Suspect says:

Kdub – Don’t leave! Can’t never catch up with your fast tail…E-world or real world. How was the birthday party?

JD says:

What is so funny about this, is that Deion thinks he won…but, his kids are young. I am a product of divorce myself, and when I was old enough to find out the foolishness my Father put my Mother through, I was so done with him. His kids will probably end up resenting him for all of this, hate him, and put him in a Senior Citizens home when they can. Pilar will still be walking around looking fabulous. lol.

Ms.Fashion says:

Say What Now??? Where did TATTED go???

You go to lunch and miss a lot!!! :waiting:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

The Makeup Maven says:

The Makeup Maven says:
      NOW, everyone seems to have this big problem with Shy – to be quite honest, why? The girl/guy came up in here fontin’ to him/herself. Didn’t say one word to anyone, yet got dragged because they were doing something you did like or understand. Everytime Shy posts, someone has something to say. If you don’t like, you don’t like it. I really be at half the comments posted, don’t mean I have to address it, especially if it don’t pertain to me. Hurt people hurt people and since I’m not in the B.I. of hurting people, i’m becoming slightly bothered by the ‘ol okey doke! I hate to see ppl bullied, or attacked because they differ from everyone else. It’s not pretty in the least.

:hi: Tattd,,,Whelp you know how I feel about you,,,I too feel like I dont start shyt round here,,,But if you come for me,,,Unlike you,,,Imma get my Perry Mason on,,,,Chile,,,Aint no bish gone run me off,,,I may let you think you did,,,But I digress,,,This aint about me :biggrin: I dont know what happened. I do know that I called Shy crazy when he was doing that stuff, but I said crazy like oooh you so crazy, and you know my crazy ass actually enjoyed the weird shyt he was doing,,,So,,,Whatever,,,As far as somebody saying something about your looks,,,Seriously? I mean come one,,,People call Beyonce ugly,,,It is what it is,,,,I mean I get it,,,You arent a celeb, so your looks shouldnt be a topic of conversation,,,I get it,,,,But even those of us who arent here for drama will get dragged into it eventually,,,How you chose to deal with it is your choice,,,And I support it,,,May you and yours have continued success and great sex :-) And remember when life gives you lemons…Dont think you can use that shyt as a sexual aide,,,Berries, and certain sweets-Yes,,,But never citrus fruits,,,Doesnt mesh well with the vaginal innards,,,Trust me,,,90 days in county, 2 yrs on probation, and I aint even get my nutt :smack:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

I AGREE WITH THE OTHER POSTERS, CUTTING A FOOL NEVER WORKS ON YOUR BEHALF, IT MAKES YOU LOOK CRAZY AND MORE THAN LIKELY DAMAGAES YOUR REP, AND IN THE END YOU LOSE YOUR CASE

IT’S HARD, BUT THE BEST THING TO DO IS MAINTAIN YOUR SANITY AND PLAY IT CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED IF NOT ALWAYS AT LEAST IN THE PUBLIC OR THAT NICCA PRESENCE, THAT’S WHAT BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND GETS YOU THE RESPECT IN THE END

WHEN THEY DO WRONG,EVENTUALLY AND IF YOU DON’T CUT A FOOL, THEY COME AROUND AND APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR ACTIONS, NOT THAT YOU ARE WAITING ON IT OR NEED IT

IT’S ALL GAME TO GET YOU TO ACT A FOOL, TO JUSTIFY THEM LEAVING OR DOING YOU DIRTY IN THE 1ST PLACE

@JD
      Exactly why she should stay on the high road let the kids see for themselves and make a decision…

ItsIce says:

@Down
      So’kay. I lol’d too :lol:

…Dafuq just happened? :blink:

Gigi26 says:

————————————————————————

:applause: :cosign: :preach:

Bibi says:

:smack:

This is just ridic. You can choose to not try and fight everyone on here. Folks make passive aggressive comments all damn day. You can address it or ignore it. Personally I have seen a few that could have been aimed at me but if u didn’t address me you can :eatme: Why folks feel the need to jump into other’s quarrels is beyond me but if that didn’t happen some fights wouldn’t last as long. JUST MY OPINION NO FURTHER COMMENTARY NEEDED THANK YOU!!!! :BIGGRIN:

Usual Suspect says:

@OTB – So what happened last Friday….Since we re-capping

@BrenBoo – Dont think you can use that shyt as a sexual aide,,,Berries, and certain sweets-Yes,,,But never citrus fruits,,,Doesnt mesh well with the vaginal innards,,,Trust me,,,90 days in county, 2 yrs on probation, and I aint even get my nutt

:smack: Then actually fainted…..

Can we get a fainting emo please….Thanks in Advance Take Care

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Tatted

_____________________________________________________________
      @choco Please tell me not today PLEASE this is unreal. errday cant nobody be this mad at you :shrugs: I dont get it. EVERYDAY DOE, :lol:

@Cali

:ghost: for fainted emoticon #HELPFUL

@Creamy
      i really don’t know becuz Im not in the minds of others – it seems I stay on some folks minds – she mentioned me I address it – SIMPLE…

Brendan #priceless.

@Creamy
      Everybody isn’t SR and I don’t think all of SR is but I haven’t really focused that much on if Im liked on SR Im 42 this year I graduated high school years ago :coffee:

@ Shaun…Check yo phone. :no:

Usual Suspect says:

:newpost:

You are welcome

I Go There says:

DAMN Ever Since I stop doing my Gravis you Heffas have ran amuck…my pics kept yall preoccupied with nasty thoughts in your head and your mean inner heffas didnt come out.

This is so true.

Trendsetter says:

Maven you were always so pleasant to me…I don’t want to see you go

steph L says:

She should have done like the yt women, got a large policy on his ignant ass, accepted the pre-nup, and moved on to greater things! He’s the one looking like a complete ass to me…especially to be playing your boys against their mom. Come on Deion, do better! :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ EVERYONE – I am pleasant to EVERYONE, but one thang I don’t do, ain’t neva did and ain’t gon’ eva do is be a vulture. IM NOT CALLIN’ NO ONE A VULTURE, and if you have issue with ANYONE, let it be your issue. I hate when a bunch of fckas jump on one person, no matter who it be. It’s stupid and immature and it stinks of self-esteem issues. Again, if this don’t pertain to you, it don’t pertain to you. You know how I roll, cool with everyone. If my opinion <— see what I did there – changed that….then I promise I won't be having any sleepless nights! Again, love ya'll! :hug:

Usual Suspect says:

@Choco Thanks #helpful

Eazy says:

Brendan by far is the funniest poster to ever font on here :rofl: :rofl:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Tatted- :rolleyes: Yes, I see what you did there :rofl:

gypsyeyes says:

Can someone email/text tatted and ask her how the hell I’m gonna contact her regarding my childs makeup? Prom is Saturday and I just got my pallette! I’m not a happy camper! And I’m for real, someone please ask her so that I can post my email addy if she responds, Thanks!

Usual Suspect says:

Errrytime.

Sorry Choco :rofl:

So what happened last Friday….Since we re-capping

Actually I wasnt here..I caught myself up yesterday. I tried to recap a bit about it in thread yesterday…folks wasnt to keen on that. Feeling that it adds fuel to the fire perhaps. :shrug: Ive always been one to call the elephants in to view tho.

I Go There says:

Man Tatted fk that….

That comment from Friday pissed me off and im still pissed off about it.
      People need to calm they ass down for real. Nothing is that serious to where you have to check one blog and then report or speak on it in another blog. AND WHO DOES THAT ANYWAY?????

Ive never had a thought like

“Oh im pissed at XYZ and let me go on a blog and talk shait”

about them… Makes no sense to me.

Usual Suspect says:

@Goddess – She just fonted. I’m sure she will help you with your makeup, but I know how you feel. I’ve tried to book her for event that don’t even have a date for.

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

see what I did there,/i>

Yep…The bold right? Congrats again on that.. :lol: Ok. Be easy girl.

Usual Suspect says:

@THE real MAC….Figured as much on the Re-cap. No biggie, got other Fish to Fry…speaking of which.

YO DawnOilSheenSoulGLO…My credit card is out and I haven’t used it since Saturday. Whatcha waiting for….

:rofl: @Cali FEWL!!!

Ms.Fashion says:

I Go There says:

Man Tatted fk that….

That comment from Friday pissed me off and im still pissed off about it.

Ive never had a thought like

“Oh im pissed at XYZ and let me go on a blog and talk shait”

about them… Makes no sense to me.

:blink: You CUSSING?????

The Makeup Maven says:

@ Gyps – mama, please get my email through someone. You can most definitely have it.

@Throb

I have to agree, those gravies worked like sex does in real life….they had a calming and relaxing effect…now folks just don’t know how to ACT! Shyt’s cray!

gypsyeyes says:

It was a pallette she recommended and I want my Tatted to see the end result. :shrugs:

Ms.Fashion says:

What in the bloody heyuhl????? Screaming ))))))) TATTED!!!

:whistle:

Me and my sister never part

Ya he nah nah <—– I know this not right but that's what I hear.

Down_Bottom says:

:waving: Hey MsFashion!!! No songs today eh? :waiting:

I Go There says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Throb

______________________________________

Yep now everybody is like off thier meds and acting EXTRA cray cray

Ms.Fashion says:

Down_Bottom says:

:waving: Hey MsFashion!!! No songs today eh?

:waves:

:whistle:

I’m Faded, Faded..

Its stuck in my head!!! :lol:

Down_Bottom says:

:waves: Good afternoon @IGO, how goes it?

Down_Bottom says:

@MsFashion, LOL, I was going to sing a song for @Tatted to stay but I was like, nahhh…I may post the WHOLE song and Miss Fashion ain’t having it…lol, jk! :rofl:

Ms.Fashion says:

Down_Bottom says:

gypsyeyes says:

gypsyeyes325 @ y a h o o . c o m

I Go There says:

Hey bottom whats up?

VDot says:

:whistle:

Round of applause, baby make that azz clap :shakebutt:
      Drop it to the floor, make that azz clap
      Round of applause, baby make that azz clap
      Drop it to the floor, make that azz clap
      let me see you, bust It, bust it, bust it, bust it, bust it, bust it
      Baby drop it to the floor and
      Bust It, bust It, bust it, bust it, bu-bust it, bust it
      Drop it down and just

:whistle: That’s my chit! :shakebutt:

dckimmie says:

The Makeup Maven says:

:preach:

I’ve said this to Kita before.. Then folks quick to say they ain’t in no clique. #****outtahere. That’s why I only do this **** every blue moon. :coffee:

Down_Bottom says:

LOL @Vdot…don’t get me started…I’l bust out in a song in a minute! :dance: :shakebutt:

Down_Bottom says:

*Don’t know if you’re in this post* @I Go There, nothing much…about to go hit up the books once again, how was your weekend?

LaJuliet says:

I hate to see families on the outs…..BUT, Pilar should have known it was gone end somewhat like this. I remember the drama with the wife before Pilar…she was cutting up too and Ms P was acting all high and mighty. The way you get em’ is usually the way you lose em…KARMA IS A BIOTCH CALLED PAYBACK!!

LaJuliet says:

Daisy says:

Still :pray: for all parties involved. Pilar and Deion will have to live w/their choices and actions like everybody else at the end of the day.

missmiami says:

Reqlly sad. They have a beautiful family.