The posh Fontainebleau hotel and resort on Miami Beach was the setting for the BLEAULIVE concert series hosted by Ne-Yo and Malibu Red Saturday afternoon. The Grammy award winning singer songwritter was backed up by a live band and performed some of his oldies but goodies, and even some new hits. Ne-Yo wore red jeggings and a Miami Heat hat, letting his fans know who he’s pulling for in the NBA playoffs.

Speaking of red, according to TMZ.com, Ne-Yo says he didn’t steal the title of his upcoming album R.E.D. from The Game, who released his R.E.D. album last year. “I don’t feel like I ripped off The Game’s album,” Ne-Yo told TMZ at LAX, insisting he carefully selected the name of his album (which stands for Realizing Every Dream).

The Game recently told XXLMag.com he doesn’t hold a grudge with Ne-Yo over the album title, saying, “I’ve always known Ne-Yo to be a cool dude, so I’m pretty sure he got his reasoning.”

Anyway, back at the Fountainebleau, according to celebrity photographer Thad of Exclusiveaccess.net, Ne-Yo was joined by his fiancee (and baby mama) Monyetta, her girls Eudoxie (Luda’s fiancee) and Keshia Knight Pulliam. Also in attendance were record exec Irv Gotti, radio personality Big Tigger, and former NFL great Warren Sapp.

Ludacris’s fiancee Eudoxie, seen on the left posing with her girls Monyetta Shaw, center, and Keshia Knight Pulliam, was the subject of rumors on Sunday when Keshia tweeted a pic with the caption “@Eudoxiee has a new boyfriend!” Of course she was only joking. Eudoxie and Luda are still together.
Photos by ExclusiveAccess.net

• Ludacris and Fab: ‘We’re not ready for marriage yet’
  • Ludacris and Eudoxie Celebrate Her Birthday
  • Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw welcome a baby boy
  • Jay Z, La La & Carmelo Anthony, Zoe Saldana, Common, Ne-Yo celebrate Nas’ 38th birthday

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

• CD FENTY

I could care less :shrugs:

What I am pissed off about is that outfit :coffee:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

:lol: At Sandra and her slights— jeggings… :spank: <—-I had to do it. Sandy been off the hook all day with her little pokes she roll into her stories…

• EB

:rofl: at Neyo’s camel toe

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jsZhYyyPuI FeFe Feminine

That shirt he has on is giving me an “Illuminati” vibe… :lol:

No comment on those chicks he’s standing ‘tween… :coffee:

• CD FENTY

Neyo rocking dem Jaysus sandals and socks :no:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*sets them ugly orange nut huggers on fie*

AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT! :blink:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

But socks flipflops and rolled cuffs… This is asspankable :spank:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

It is a little weird to have two R.E.D. CDs from two differant artists in less than 2 years. Is Ne-Yo trying to tell Game he wanna git wit him?

• Eazy

Neyo sir my dyck is hurting from looking at YOUR tight azz pants

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

EB says:

:rofl: at Neyo’s camel toe

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

But socks flipflops and rolled cuffs… This is asspankable :spank:

:rofl: :rofl:

• Eazy

her girls Eudoxie (Luda’s fiancee
      _________________________
      Aunty, did Edoxema turn 24 this weekend? :waiting:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

EB says:

at Neyo’s camel toe
      ————————-
      :rofl: WHYYYY is Ricky Smiley in my head right now sing Camel Toe!!! McDonald sign Up-Side- down! Camel Toeee :rofl:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Eazy says:

Neyo sir my dyck is hurting from looking at YOUR tight azz pants
      ————————
      E my man… walk away from that sentence…. just walk away… :kona:

• http://wineandgummybears.blogspot.com/ gypsyeyes

So yall aint gonna say nothing about that girl to the right of NeYo looking like she can’t wait to take a shower after his nicca hands been on her?

• West Coast Chick

Is there a reason why Neyo rolls his pants legs up and wears those type of shoes? :think:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

@:kiss: My Fayla Mae… Have we made our first whipmillion yet? <—- see how niggas just jump on to yo shyt and try to ride….

• CD FENTY

Why is Neyo dressing like Denise Huxable :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

I remember when Eazy was this pretty face nice girl up in here..

someone done gotten to her and tainted the water… She actin ALL THE WAY up…

:dead:

#KEEPITUPYOUNEVERKNOWWHATMIGHTHAPPENINNOVEMBER

• Eazy

Im not a man @Wut :lol:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Is that a man or a butch sticking his/her tongue out :think:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WUT :2dance: guhl nawl we just thousandaires round here :grill: <—not platinum

• Eazy

_________________________
      maybe for the same reason men wear their pants under their azzes :shrugs:

Monyetta Shaw looks… happy :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

WCC :yahoo: no more comedy breaks Bew? :(

• Eazy

#KEEPITUPYOUNEVERKNOWWHATMIGHTHAPPENINNOVEMBER
      ________________________________
      :rofl: Im blaming it on blunt blowing Rihanna in my avi..Im innocent :showshands:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Eazy says:

Im not a man @Wut
      ——————
      Huh?… oooh See what had happened is cuz you had said dyck Wut I was thankin wuz um… well naw… hell neber mind.. :ashamed: :spank: <— my own ass for that..

Eazy says:

_________________________
      maybe for the same reason men wear their pants under their azzes

:rofl: I think you may be correct on this….

• CD FENTY

Eazy
      :hugs:
      So happy u changed that pic

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

WCC no more comedy breaks Bew?

________________________

hey Ms Fayla!!!!! :waves: I’ll see what I can come up with ;)

• Eazy

So happy u changed that pic
      __________________________
      I was tired of seeing that dark smokey pic, gonna give me day-mares(cause im bout to take a nap at work) :yawn:

CD FENTY says:

Why is Neyo dressing like Denise Huxable

:ghost:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Eazy says:

So happy u changed that pic
      __________________________
      ———————-
      That word is officially stolen…. :rofl: day-mares…. :hahaha:

• KDub

Ne-Yo gonna get a yeast infection :no:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

Okay somebody tricked me into reading 50 Shades… :rules: SnM is not my thing!
      *Adjust halo

• Bad Influence

ummm Neyo will be at Pride NYC this year…im certain.

Eucerin looks…weird :shrugs:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*emails ne-yo some monistat*

Rudy looking good up there :coffee:

Ne-Yo to Monchichi:

“We can’t do it tonight cause I got some Monistat on around my nutsack…maybe later on this week”

I think he wears his pants like that on purpose so he DON’T have to do it. We all know what his deal ill. If not those Air Jesus sandals he wearing should be a HINT.

*looks at Shaffer*

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      :wail:

I swear I was JUST listening to him while I was getting dressed for work this morning. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: :rofl: at his pant no socks shoe wearing looking DUMB!

• Eazy

Neyo looks like he tucks that thang to the back :rofl:

For Fayla :lol:

There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand…nothing. So, I tried with my left hand…nothing. My wife tried with her right hand…nothing. Her left hand…nothing. Her mouth…nothing. Then my wife’s friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth….still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife’s friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn’t get the lid off of the specimen cup.

__________________________

Me and Fay boff posted about some Monistat at the same TIME :ghost:

• West Coast Chick

A guy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurse and demands her to open the sperm bank vault. She says “But sir, its just a sperm bank!”, “I don’t care, open it now!!!” he replies. So she opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says “Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!”, she looks at him “BUT, they are sperm samples???” , “DO IT!”. So the nurse sucks it back. “That one there, drink that one as well.”, so the nurse drinks that one as well. Finally after 4 samples the man takes off his ski mask and says, “See honey – its not that hard.”

• Eazy

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

:rofl: :rofl: I just saw the second pic of NEYO he looks soooo ESTUPID

____________________________
      SMDH :lol: :rofl:

• TiFan4Lyfe

i hate those orange jeans..

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

*note to self* if not in the mood to GAG do NOT look at ole dude up top sticking his tongue out :hurl:

——————————————————
      Naw he wanted them to know he is pulling for the ova team. PERIOD.

I am still stuck on them Amish sandals. I mean if they was Nike or Adidas type with some socks then maybe. But you got your pants legs rolled up ever so gently with some Apostle-ites on? GO TO HEYL Chimere for that. And for that entire whole size extra smedium get up in pic one as WELL ma’am.

———————————————
      Maybe she just needed a cup like some folks :pigsfly:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

West Coast Chick says:

For Fayla :lol:

West Coast Chick says:

:rofl: & EWWWWWW :lol: oh how i missed ur jokes! :love:

• CD FENTY

K DUB says:
      ***************************************
      Every old man that offers to buy me a cup of coffee at McDonalds in the morning rocks that same look :rofl: :rofl:

*looks @ Neyo’s ensemble again*

:wail:

• Phrozen1der

This muhfugga has on a white anklet sock and a flip flop sandal together *scrolls back up* :rofl:

<—-Sees no issue with the rolled up pant,will not speak about the rest of the pant because I can't see past his shins.. :coffee:

Neyo looks S L O W

• Ms.Fashion

West Coast Chick says:

I FUGGING HATE CHOO!!!! :ROFL:

<—Will NEVER be able to express her love for Shaffer Chimere again. :no:

@WCC :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Shaffer Chimere who dis be??

• CD FENTY

Fay says:

Shaffer Chimere who dis be??
      ************************
      That’s Neyo :rofl: :rofl:

@ Fayla….Dude up top with those Chasity Belt jeans on. :wail:

• KDub

I mean if he wanted capri’s he shoulda went to the NY and Company that Trey Songz got his white ones from last summer. Them fuggas was hot too.

I went right :pc: and ordered them after I seen him here with them on.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

West Coast Chick says:

———————————————————————–

#NOTTHINKINGTHINGSTHROUGH :coffee:

@KWall :rofl:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

<—cannot STAND bodysuits with pantyhose. on ANYbody :(

i guess i just dont like hose. aint wore 'em in YEARS. my legs sessy shewt :grill:

@ACE That was his plan… :coffee:

• CD FENTY

Simon Cowell finally announced what we all knew was coming … Britney Spears is joining “X Factor” … and so is some other girl.

Cowell just tweeted a photo of himself with Britney, L.A. Reid and the show’s 4th judge Demi Lovato (pictured hovering awkwardly over Simon’s shoulder).

Simon included a message with the pic — “Can’t believe it’s finally happened. Very exciting!”

FOX just made the announcement at the Upfronts in NYC — where advertisers vie for commercial airtime on TV shows “up front” … several months before the shows actually premiere.

As we reported, negotiations between Britney and “X Factor” honchos went right down to the wire. Britney’s conservators — her fiance Jason Trawick and her dad Jamie Spears — signed the $15 million deal on her behalf.

Demi signed her deal immediately before Upfronts as well. It’s unclear how much she’s getting paid … but it’s fair to assume her paycheck’s gonna weigh a lot less than Britney’s.
      ***************************

• KyCakes

Ne-yo and his Jerusalem Cruisers

@ Ace….So I wasnt’ the only one that thought that out huh? :coffee:

• http://www.landofpure.net Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:)

Dude up top with those Chasity Belt jeans on. :ghost:

• Ididntreallymeanit

according to tmz game doesnt have a problem with it

• Ms.Fashion

KDub says:

I went right and ordered them after I seen him here with them on.

May 14, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Somebody need to off your arse!!! You is a murderer!!!

KMSL——-> :rofl: ——-> :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

:pc:

*looks at his list of nicca’s he worried about getting at Dimpz*

Shaffer Chimere was not one of them…

#nonmuthfluckinfactor

@ Ace….I didn’t love him like that. :no:

What damned list?! :blink:

GIRL FIGHT :yahoo: #neyoandgame :rofl:
      ===============
      Kdub, can or did you text Brown? She doesn’t have your info anymore…

• CD FENTY

KyCakes says:
      Ne-yo and his Jerusalem Cruisers
      ***********************************

:dead: Do me a favor tell my mama to bury me with no shoes on, my favorite teddy bear and a rang on every fanga :ghost:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNDi1mpG5ps&feature=youtube_gdata_player Ace

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Ace….I didn’t love him like that. :no:

What damned list?! :blink:

—————————————————————————

I don’t know what your talkin about… List are ILLEGAL on this blog :rules:

• yallcrazy

Wouldn’t his nuts be hurting from this ish? :rofl:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

teddy bear and a rang on every fanga

• KDub

YALLLLLLLLL know Chimere gotz to be tore’d the fugg up if I did not een address Irv “Got It from Ashanti’s Mama” Gotti, Tigger or the bleeving azzhole that Supahead said he had, the bish in the Wonder Woman costume OR Euphrates….

• yallcrazy

CD, we gonna put you on some of them plastic neon bracelets too :lol:

RIP :dead:

====================
      Cousin, did you tell Ace how all the prices have risen :ghost: :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

What exactly is Ne-Yo wearing? Capri’s, jeggings, khaki’s? :shrug:

Supahead was WRONG for that shyt. :rofl:

:chase:

@ Cousin….I hadn’t gotten around to that yet. :coffee:

• KDub

Wouldn’t his nuts be hurting from this ish?
      ————————————————
      I ain’t een got no nutz and mine is hurting. Phantom pain. Like when you lose a limb and think its still dere.

• West Coast Chick

Ace:Did the husband realize before or after that he now had to kiss a wife that had 4 random shots of sperm in her mouth?

#NOTTHINKINGTHINGSTHROUGH

_____________________________

:hahaha: Auntie, you want us to know :shrug:

Hrrmm :thinking: maybe they’re monyutta’s jeans :lol:

I shall tess @Brown. She emailed me today :yahoo:

KDUB :nino: Did you? :waiting:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

CD FENTY says:

Why is Neyo dressing like Denise Huxable
      _________________________________________________

:warning: :warning:

• yallcrazy

Yes, she lost your number :coffee:

She is better and GOD is good :yes:

:yahoo:

• CD FENTY

:hugs: Yall

U ill so kind :lol:

I know what happened! Those are NOT his clothes! :no:

It’s like when Bey and Nem (Destiny’s Child) would end up with the wrong shoe sizes and Matt and Tina would make them carry they lil half nekkid asses on stage and sing anyway cause the show must go on.

He just didn’t wanna disappoint his fans by not performing. :no:

• KDub

What exactly is Ne-Yo wearing? Capri’s, jeggings, khaki’s?
      ————————————————–
      SOME BOOLSHAT.

That he shoulda not left his HOUSE with.

Naw’ll that he shoulda left IN the store.

• yallcrazy

This fools got on a tight white tshirt, and undershirt, hanging medallion, stainless steel chain, and RED jeans.

Only in America :lol:

• CD FENTY

CD FENTY says:

Why is Neyo dressing like Denise Huxable
      *******************************
      JMO says:
      :warning: :warning:
      ****************************
      U betta get him girl BYTCH STOLE YO LOOK :coffee:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

I was about to say he got his clothes mixed up the OMG Girlz….

@Dimpz :rofl:

• yallcrazy

He looks like he waxes his legs too :shrug:

#thatshatsurelyaintmyfault :lol:

======================
      :rofl: CD

• KDub

I know what happened! Those are NOT his clothes!

He just didn’t wanna disappoint his fans by not performing
      ———————————————–
      Well that is MONOCHROME fault then! Instead of kicking it with Rudy and Embassy all up taking pics and whatnot…she should have ranned her azz to the mall to go get him something to wear then. Shyt.

@ Choco….Somebody in wardrobe should be reprimanded. :yes:

WCC :dance:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

I actually have some jeans that color :think:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ KDub…..She trying to get her 15mins in before the end up like Ursher and Tameka. :rofl:

————————————————-
      I know he got them colored jeans from Old Navy juniors section. They was on sale lately cause 17 yo wanted her a purpa pair. They pure had a commersha and errything.

• yallcrazy

Fukc he got that chain hanging on him in both outfits though? :shrug:

:ha: :gossip: <–monyutta and nem laughing at him looking stupid and ish :rofl:

*Wide eyed, slacked jawed face @ JMO*

I’m tryna do damage control and YEW ain’t helping! :chase:

• Eazy

I actually have some jeans that color
      but you are a woman…. :yes:

From the Old Navy site:

Women’s The Rock Star Colored Super Skinny Jeans

fit & sizing:
      Sits on the hips
      Our skinniest fit
      Super stretch

$32.99

@Dimpz
      How NE YO gonna fire himself he gotta come all the way out before he decides to wear ish like this…

*Shaq screwface*

Come on yall. Dude said his first songwriting check was double digit millions. Do yall really think he would intentionally dress like that?

:pray: they’re buying it.

• yallcrazy

:warning: Correction: His pantalones are not red :no: They are BURNT ORANGE #supermodelwerkcovergirl

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

<–monyutta and nem laughing at him looking stupid and ish
      ___________________________
      She prolly telling their child that's not your DADDY that's NEYO :rofl:

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Choco….He don’t work in wardrobe. Like KDub said Monotone need to get on her job. :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@Dimpz :lol:

@E oh Im not defending that madness… it just reminded me of my jeans :lol:

• West Coast Chick

A man and a woman started to have sex in the middle of a dark forest. After about 15 minutes of it, the man finally gets up and says, “Damn, I wish I had a flashlight!”. The woman says, “Me too, you’ve been eating grass for the past ten minutes!”

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

This heffa done played the alter ego card.

I hatechu Choco! @ She prolly telling their child that’s not your DADDY that’s NEYO

• West Coast Chick

On their first night together, a newlywed couple go to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. The proud husband says, “My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe.” The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished.”Oh, oh, aaaahhh,” he exclaims, “My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture. Puzzled she asks, “My picture?” He answers, “Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever”.

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, “Why do you wear a robe? We are married now.” At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, “oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture”. He beams and asks why and she answers, “So I can get it enlarged!”

• yallcrazy

<—looks at bishes funny who let their man come out the house dressed crazy. Hoe you look dumb :mad:

<—Also will tell you with the quickness "that's not working for you" OR "umm where are you going in that?"

• CD FENTY

Just peeped out that everytime I come out of the bathroom stall the same coworker has been “applying her lipstick in the mirror”

Hmmm coincidence or is this bytch or some kinky chit and I’m her prey :thinking:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

This heffa done played the alter ego card.

____________________________
      Bet thats how it is :rofl:

@WCC
      Eating grass for 10 min that was her hairy budacious fat frog :rofl:

Yall :yahoo:

• Phrozen1der

@Eazy So you saying men can only wear what color pants?? Especially since it is now spring almost summer and hot as fawk outside???? :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

CD :lol:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

So you saying men can only wear what color pants??
      It called DENIM :lol:

@WCC
      Eating grass for 10 min that was her hairy budacious fat frog

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

Yall acting like he has on cotton candy pink. :rolleyes:

———————————————-
      You know what WCC?

:chase:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@Phro … you would wear those jeans?

Blue or black jeans only @Phro O.o

Or linen, but that’s not jean. That’s it that’s all… :coffee:

• Usual Suspect

CD FENTY says:

Why is Neyo dressing like Denise Huxable

Logging off :dead:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:rofl: @ Dimpz trying to remain a loyal fan even tho I know she is severely disturbed at NEYO’s orange pants

• yallcrazy

How do you walk next to a dude in colorful pants :rofl:

• YSoSrs

If’n those ain’t them Rockstar super skinny jeans from Old Navy my name ain’t YSoSerious. Didn’t know they came in that color. :coffee:

• KDub

Ok. Point taken about color…

Color doesn’t matter…its the fact that them bishes are at ONE with his nutz. THAT’S the REAL issuah here.

• Phrozen1der

Burnt orange hmmmm…depends where they are from and what my options are to go with them A.. and B.Where I would be wearing them at would also matter.
      <—–Fly as fawk cares not what someone thinks I should wear..*grabs peen and adjusts* #WhoMad?! :lol:

BURNT orange @Choco :hahaha:

:kiss: @Cali

@KWall Smart Woman :yes:

You ladies need to stop boxing dudes in…I aint wearing grey,black and blue all the damn time that shyt lame.. :lol:

:wail:

*Goes to look at pics of DJ cause I can’t help this fool @ this point.*
      :kona: :pc:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

grabs peen and adjusts* #WhoMad?
      ___________________________
      SMDH :lol:

@Yall
      As if burnt makes it better :lol:

• yallcrazy

Jmo asked if you’d wear those up top ANYWHERE?

Imagine your smoothest top and let us know if you’d still wear them… :rofl:

#ikidikid

• Phrozen1der

<—-Does not wear colored jeans…BUT a colored pant is real grown man.. :yes:

:coffee: I concur @ Phro

——————————————-
      I TRIED to tell them @Yso….

Sits on the hips
      Their skinniest fit
      Supa skretch is what the online ad say

$32.99 at cho local Old Navy

neyo might hurt something if he tried to “adjust” :rofl:

@ Cousin….Can you ge Indian burn from clothes? :lol:

Oh yeah @Phro :yes: #grownmansessy :lol:

:dead: @Yso & Kdub :rofl:

• Phrozen1der

@Yall :rofl:Those are jeans so nah….BUT if they were Chino’s or a Khaki in that color I’d rock them with some boat shoes or a loafer..

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW at him hurting something to adjust I picture him having shrunken shriveled sporadic hair walnuts

• KDub

BUT a colored pant is real grown man..
      ————————————-
      Yep. Just like Steve Harvey and his rainbow colored suits with the gators and hats to match.

The ish just screams CLEVELAND loud as FUGG.

But HONY that is the mane that Kdub wants. Shole ill. How did you know?

@Dimpz ;)

@Yall :rofl: I aint looking at that picture it’s too close up..

Cousin, :yes: In this instance, I’d have to say YES yo :lol:

He looks like he waxes down yonder too and wears tighty whities :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

I can’t recall if I’ve seen men in colored pants … unless I’ve been driving out west and they have an orange suite AND orange shoes :think:

@Kwall Nah that shyt is blasphemous :hahaha:

• Phrozen1der

@JMo You went to Howard and lived in DC folks don’t play when it comes to the threads… You know this.. :yes: Ninja’s be dressed up at Happy Hours like a mug..

• YSoSrs

@KDUB

Yep. That’s them. I have them in black and dark blue. If I had known they came in Burnt Sienna I would have had that lady look for some in the back room. :coffee:

Steve Harvey dresses like Money Mike is his stylist. :no:

@YSo :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

@Phro :yes: I must admit, that is one thing I do miss about my HU fam. Them dudes have their own style AND dress they azz off! Sometimes I didn’t know if people were going to class or to a fashion show :lol: :thumbsup:

• KDub

Cities with some formal azz dressing old skool folks:

Chicago (sorry yall natives… yall know the ish is true)
      Cleveland
      St. Louis
      Pittsburgh
      Detroit

WAIT! How we know Sandra didn’t photoshop those pants on him? :shrug:

• YSoSrs

I mean, I like men that like color but I don’t like pants tight enough to tell me their religion. If I can name you Jew or Gentile by your peen print, you doing too much sir. Too damn much. :stop:

• Usual Suspect

Mens in Colored Pants

L.A
      Oakland/Richmond, CA
      San Fran
      Richmond, VA

I’m out.

When my baby Dimpz ride for somebody she RIDES….not Photoshopped on Chimere’s nut huggers :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

RT MzDimplez1123 says:

WAIT! How we know Sandra didn’t photoshop those pants on him?

It is not Photoshopped. I always indicate in the caption if a pic is Photoshopped.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEureObx87M JMO

MzDimplez1123 says:

WAIT! How we know Sandra didn’t photoshop those pants on him? :shrug:

:no:

Cannot argue :no:

Be sharB :rofl:

Mens in Colored Pants

L.A
      Oakland/Richmond, CA
      San Fran

I HATECHU…You got THREEEEEEEEE Cali cities on here :ghost: And I can see Richmond. CA cause Massa Pee was there for a MINUTE and his big Lurch looking azz usta wear colored suits :rofl:

:poopcorn:

• YSoSrs

@DIMPZ

I like him too but we just have to call it like we sees it.

Because I’m still a fan, I’m a send Ne-Yo some of Dewayne’s Zoomba pants so he can let his twig and berries breathe a little. He’s suffocating any future Ne-Yonites. :no:

:pigsfly:

AND I’m off agane…..

Cousin, tomorrow, it’s on!

• KDub

I forgot Milwaukee on my list.

OMG. Lawd have MERCY ON MEEEEEEEEE.

Folks walking around in colored suits and women with fur on their collars at the MALL on a TEWSDAY. They go to the TOP of the list.

I LOVES you too KDubb! :hug:

@ Auntie…. *sigh* I didn’t really think you did that. I was just tryna help him out. :shrug:

@ YSO…Are you ever gonna let those damned pants go? :rofl:

:bye: Cousin

• Usual Suspect

Could think of couple of more…but could only think of the few that *Chris F has lived in.

Another story for another day…

• yallcrazy

Kdub, people wear furs to the mall because it’s cold yo :cuss:

:cya: :lol:

• Usual Suspect

Ms. K you gonna be home memorial week-end?

Burnt Sienna :dead:

#goneforreal

• YSoSrs

@DIMPZ

Nope. :hugs:

• WUT-IZ-SWAGU

What exactly is Ne-Yo wearing? Capri’s, jeggings, khaki’s?
      May 14, 2012 at 5:22 pm
      ———————
      *logs in from home just to respond:

They are a combination of all three… we in the industry call them CaJekkies or nutthurters for short.. :coffee:

Logs off cuz I don’t “work” overtime…

• Usual Suspect

:offtopic: News you can’t use….

Women can stop spread of HIV by not bathing, says pol

Well, here’s your daily dose of Dumb. A politician in Zimbabwe has announced that the spread of HIV can be curbed if women start shaving their heads and stop bathing. Morgan Femai, who probably did not major in biology, says that these measures would help men “resist attractive and well-dressed women.” Femai is also an advocate of female circumcision and believes that HIV “breeds” in women because of “the moisture in their organs.” Deborah Jack, chief executive of National AIDS Trust, said, “These suggestions of how to fight the spread of HIV are totally misleading [and] potentially really damaging.” That’s putting it nicely.

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkt7Dx_uK5Y MzDimplez1123

@ Cali….I’m sure he’s one of the idiots that thought you could cure AIDS by having sex with a young virgin.

@JMo Exactly! :lol:

:newpost: is up

• lakiesha76

I had to log in for this he neyo is offically out obama has made him comfortable to do that lol

• Ms. Everything

I had those same pants (but probably a few hundred dollars cheaper) back in 1995 :coffee: that’s all