Miami Hotels to Evelyn and Chad: ‘We don’t want your FAKE wedding!’

It all started in 2010 when Evelyn Lozada’s “rep” emailed me a photo of Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco on their first “date” in Miami.

The guy was concerned that Evelyn’s latest publicity stunt wasn’t catching fire quick enough with the public. He asked me to write a post revealing Evelyn’s “new love interest on the show.” I obliged because it was a scoop — even though the guy explained to me that the relationship was a fraud.

“Do you think [the public] will buy it?” he asked.

Now pretty much everyone in the free world knows that Evelyn and Chad’s engagement is a fraud — including luxury Miami hotel and resorts where the show’s producers have been frantically searching for a location to hold their fake wedding.

From TMZ.com:

The reality TV couple is currently filming their “BB Wives” spin-off show “Ocho and Eve” … and the big season finale will feature their glamorous wedding — but the couple hit a snag because none of the best venues want to deal with their TV show drama.

We’re told the St. Regis, The Ritz, and Breakers have all turned the couple down so far … telling producers they didn’t want to deal with any fighting or risk having their hotels portrayed in a negative light on camera.

The “wedding” is set to film somewhere next month.

116 Responses to “Miami Hotels to Evelyn and Chad: ‘We don’t want your FAKE wedding!’”

Xena68 says:

These two media whores :coffee:

RubenT says:

yawnnnnnnnnnnn

Vanguard Reese says:

I just wish they’d go away but that would be too easy.

GAGIRL87 says:

I’m pretty sure they have enough money to find a venue it’s not that serious :shrugs: even though drama does follow Ms. lozada every where she goes :coffee:

Daisy says:

#teamEvelynandChad :cheer: :heart:

I don’t believe this story either :coffee:

lovezoe says:

GA- You mean VH1 has enough $$$. I

lovezoe says:

Daisy- Serious question, why do you like Evelyn?

ELove says:

Ms. Sandra
    YOU mean to tell me THIS Isn’t REAL LOVE Though :blink:

Goes to YouTube to listen to N.E. “If It Isn’t Love” :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

:yawn: I loathe these two….I believe all his media whoring ruined his game.

NaijaGal says:

Are either one of them from Miami though?

E-luvha :kiss:

kingstonn says:

:yawn:
    so did anyone watch the reunion last night?
    i liked Nostrils Oneil’s tuxedo :yes:

lovezoe says:

Naja- Ocho is I believe.

ELove says:

@NaijaGal
    Hey BABY :kiss:

Ms.Fashion says:

Morning All!!! :waves:

I got nothing for these two but some brillo pads to scrub the stank off of them!! :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

@Naija I think Chad is…or at least his family is there. I remember from his dating show

lovezoe says:

Daisy- Serious question, why do you like Evelyn?

_____

Been wanting to ask this for AGES….

they can just make up a wedding set can’t they? i mean that way when they wedding fight ensues they dont have to worry about pesky damages & whatnot :coffee:

Tainted_Love says:

@Kingston :hi: Long to time, no see!!!!

lovezoe says:

Kingstonn- Someone said on Twitter she looked like the ringmaster from Soul Circus

ELove says:

@Tainted :thumbsup:
    He ABSOLUTELY SUCKED with The Patriots Though :yes:

Bibi says:

Standing on the chair like I don’t really care
    Got bitches by the pair, I’m baller of the year
    And haters everywhere but I don’t really care
    No I don’t, I don’t, I don’t, I don’t really care
    Got bitches by the pair, I’m baller of the year
    And haters everywhere but I don’t really care
    :whistle:

:applause: but anyway did anyone hear the the Flex interview with Icki :shank: Her voice :no: so fake !!!!!

imarie aka lalie says:

I’m not sure that I believe their relationship is a fraud. Maybe it started off that way then feelings kicked in. Why don’t they have a venue? Aren’t they supposed to be getting married soon? Even if they are faking it they should have secured a location. This is wedding season you have to secure that right away.

Ms.Fashion says:

kingstonn says:

so did anyone watch the reunion last night?
    i liked Nostrils Oneil’s tuxedo

I tried. The first 10 minutes bored me , so I turned it. I watched Pretty Little Liars instead. DONT JUDGE ME!!! Believe me, it was way more interesting than that reunion!!! :lol:

Shaunie suit was cute though.

KyCakes says:

Po’ lil Tink Tinks

KINGSTONN
    just watched all of it…confused on why everybody was ganging up on Jen…still don’t u/s John’s purpose in all of this

Why would anyone believe these two are real, are some of ya’ll serious :huh:

Tainted_Love says:

@Jeni No, give me the rundown. Please!

gypsyeyes says:

People don’t take marriage seriously and I think that this started out as a publicity stunt for the 2 but when he saw that he could have his cake and eat it too it worked for him. Did anyone see the video he posted of him with his daughter’s talking about he uses them to find side pieces, They side eyed him like a mugg!

kingstonn says:

hey tainted bew! :waves:

@ lovezoe
    :rofl: she does though. i think its those nostrils more than anything else.. :lol:

@Kingstonn

I watched it and STILL don’t understand what everyone’s problem is with Jen….

I’m Team Jen all day long….

lovezoe says:

KINGSTONN
    =======================
    John is a messy queen. They were ALL ganging up on Jen. There is a BIG difference in having liquor thrown in your face and being slapped in the face. TRUST Jen is getting extra money out of the deal with that one. Like she said, she handling Eric differently.

FEFE
    the question must be asked about the gravi…is that you ummmm enjoying the body God gave you???

Tainted_Love says:

Hopefully Auntie will put up a link so I can catch it….I was watching Hell’s Kitchen

Ms.Fashion says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Kingstonn

I watched it and STILL don’t understand what everyone’s problem is with Jen….

I’m Team Jen all day long….

________

You and I are soooo in snyc with this. :coffee:

@Naija

:lol: no ma’am…that’s not me…but I have been enjoying ummm….myself…lately…. :oops:

lovezoe says:

I like Jen too, even more after this season. She has grown, and sometimes it takes not being friends with someone to help you out with that. I understand her messing with Ashley if it is true about Ashley posting the Craigslist ad. Then John was messy and shaded her contacts, I am not her for unequal shading. Someone call Wendy Williams, or heck even Chelsea Handler.

Tainted_Love says:

@Jeni No, give me the rundown. Please!

A bunch of screaching from Nikki, AND Flex, mostly Nikki talking over Flex, talmbout his dj was wrong for saying what he said on stage yada yada, yada, and that not only did he offend her fans at the show, but show was being ustreamed all over :rolleyes: but why didn’t you still go ahead and perform :shrugs: that’s my question. You let 10 words make you not perform GTFOH. Also she said that her boss told her not to perform so she didn’t, like wayne would really reprimanded her for doing so :rolleyes: But stans will believe anything from this chick ! :coffee:

BoogieNites says:

think they REALLY gon get murried ?!?! :gossip:

kingstonn says:

@ naija
    ugh, i know! they need to get LaLa to host these reunions.. ’cause really.. what else does she have to do? :lol:

@ ms. fash
    i’m watching it on another blog now. the audience is more interesting than those birds onstage. :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

FASHION UPDATE:

Shaunie: Pepto Bismol

Tami: Disco Queen reject

Thuzie: Stupid is as stupid does

Evilyn: Sasquatch or Cousin It (take your pick)

Royce: Ignored

Kenya: Loved the Private Dancer lipstick

Kesha: Ignored

Jen: BAD BISH! :clap:

@Ms.Fashion

It’s like they all ganged up on her and MADE her apologize for some shyt that she didn’t even do! Someone slapping you and someone throwing a drink in your face are TWO different things…and…she’s already GOING through a lawsuit of divorce with Eric, so what the fukk were they TALKING about!??? stupid shyt…

BigCityGirl says:

I’m not surprised…..

Roc says:

I still don’t understand what type of man would want to marry a woman that behaves so poorly in public.

And didn’t they meet on Twitter with him calling her whores? What’s appealing about that?

Oh well…

Morning

Naija
    FeFe
    Gypsy
    Genie
    Fayla
    Zoe
    Jenie

:waves:

If I forgot or missed anyone my bad!!!

@lovezoe

I couldn’t BELIEVE he took that shot at her contact lenses! What a fukking QUEEN!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

I want Perez Hilton to host the reunion. It is evident that Johnita Sally’s insults were scripted straight from Shaunie’s nostrils, Tami’s cellulite, and Evilyn’s jelly roll love handles!

Ms. YaYa says:

@ gyps…I saw that clip. It was hilarious. They were going to the beach to pick up women

ELove says:

@FeFe (Comment #38)
    I was going to ASK was THAT Gravi An INSPIRED ONE Though :coffee:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Morning All!!

Someone on another blog said that Tami was shaped like a tetris block, I was :dead:

KyCakes says:

I think they’re gonna get Married, too, which is sad; but then neither one of these two clowns take love seriously.

I think Nostril-damus liked the money and the trappings of ‘executive producing’ BBQ Hoes, but she may now be serious about being concerned of the damage to her professional reputation.

Hindsight IS 20/20…. :coffee:

S/N: Auntie, we need a ‘bull with nostrils flared’ emoticon for Ms Shaunie, por favor

but did they check the Holiday Inn tho?

kingstonn says:

fefe, i like Jen too!
    they knew she was bougie, why is it so big of a deal now? :shrug:

Ms.Fashion says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@Ms.Fashion

FEFE I am so glad I turned it. I promise Jen needs a friend like me. I would have had Evelyn trembling from my presence. They are too old for that.

Tainted_Love says:

@Jenie. I seriously dislike her…she could have still performed. Another stunt, like twitter smh

@ELove

:waves: yes…it’s something that I’ve been *ahem* doing a lot lately… :lol:

Tami Hoodrat Roman Noodles says:

I’m happy to know that these venues are hip to the fact regarding these two idiots.

Ms.Fashion says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Morning All!!

Someone on another blog said that Tami was shaped like a tetris block, I was

________

MUTHAFUGGING :dead:

NaijaGal says:

TAINTED you can watch it on missjia’s site

ROC – :hug: hey diva

*when they said lie detector tests were being done, I knew the show was done*

Tainted_Love says:

That’s what I said :no: she is garbage!!

@KyCakes

The Chicago Bulls mascot should be Shaunie’s emoticon!!!!!!! :rofl:

@LaTech

A tetris block!!!!!!!!! :dead:

BoogieNites says:

donot –> yea, i thought ev’s fit was fierce, but when she sat down :blink: whole thang went straight to shiz .. i dont think suzi said ANYTHING lastnite. :clap:

Ms.Fashion says:

kingstonn says:

fefe, i like Jen too!
    they knew she was bougie, why is it so big of a deal now?

_________

Exactly!!! I get called bougie allthe time. SO WHAT!!! As soon as somebody tried my bougie arse they got right real quick. Please don’t let the look fool you. Jen just not that type to fight but see my arse will be doing hurdles to get to you. :coffee:

#PrissyThug

Ms Fash
    Fefe
    Kingstonn
    ELovah
    LaTech
    ROC
    YaYa
    SANDRA
    ERRYBODY good morntink! :waves: Chad & Eve’s guest list

Tainted_Love says:

@Ms.Fashion! Yes! Soon as Evelyn started talking crap like that to my friend.and had the nerve to slap … I would have to put her in her place so quickly.! She knows Jen isn’t a fighter and played on that

Vanguard Reese says:

As far as Nicki not performing at Summer Jam that was very unprofessional on her part. I’ve gone to concert before and seen the emcee diss people that were performing. She just knew dude was telling the truth about her music being lame. But at the end of the day it was lame and publicity stunt, I’ll just be glad when she goes away.

kingstonn says:

a tetris block? :dead: :ghost:

Evelyn’s bangs though… :thumbsup:

@Naija Thanks!!

@Delete i thought Perez was a racist pig tho? :pigsfly:

ELove says:

@Fayla :kiss:

And PLEASE FORGIVE ME… Morning to ALL of the LOVELY SR LADIES Though !!! :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

why wouldnt they want it? i mean wateva brangs the dinero in right? :shrug: EH WHO GIVES A FAWK..

KyCakes says:

I :love: Peter Rosenberg for not being afraid to tell the truth about her garbage.

Some of her songs were commercially catchy, but her schtick is played out…

kingstonn says:

@ fash
    girllllllll… i get called bougie, white washed, all that. but when it comes to it, i can act an ass as well. :lol: i’ve been watching this season so damn confused, like why are they so damn hard on Jennifer? cause Ev doesn’t like her? i mean.. these birds are like 40! they’re really too old for that. sigh.

morning fayla! :waves:

Fayla!!! Where have u been?? I haven’t seen u on? Twitter

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:rofl: UMM..

NaijaGal says:

they’re treating Ev & Chad like they do the Gypsies in My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding :rofl:

lovezoe says:

When Tami made that speech about bullying, I was like sit your tired behind down, like for real. Next week she tells Kesha she is bullied because she allows herself to be bullied. She sound like a man telling a woman it’s her fault she walked in his fist.

gypsyeyes says:

I didn’t like Jenn and Royce’s makeup at all. Jenn doesn’t even need all that makeup. And whoever did Tami’s hair needs their azz whoopped cause I could see where her tracks started and her hair didn’t b]lend well at all!

@kingstonn

They are all JEALOUS of Jennifer…that is the ONLY reason why they continue to act like that. She’s beautiful, she’s independent, and she doesn’t GIVE a fukk…Shaunie is even jealous because she lacks class her damn self!

Tainted_Love says:

Okay, y’all I’m about to watch BBW and catch up. Lol.

KyCakes says:

Some of her songs were commercially catchy, but her schtick is played out…

Exactly and besides, it has been known he has said this before :shrug: and why disappoint ya fans. :no: she full of it!

but where was Tami going in that gold lame dress though

Ms.Fashion says:

kingstonn says:

Evelyn’s bangs though…

Yes I thought her hair looked very nice. :yes:

I Go There says:

Morning Folks

Damn Fe Fe

Hello to you as well

Ms.Fashion says:

FAY FAY!!! :hug:

Tainted i be on erry blue moon nowadays. mostly quick rants & then i dip :kona:

my attn span aint shat these days :no:

but where was Tami going in that gold lame dress though

________

And where the hell did she get off telling Jen to remain consistent in her behavior….ummm, pot meet kettle…. :shrugs:

Ms.Fashion says:

but where was Tami going in that gold lame dress though

To the nearest corner to work for her payroll next month.. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

I might be able to try to u/s Ev’s dislike of Jen but I’m confused on why Shaunie is so disgusted with her all of a sudden

*is it b/c Jen is tired of the stable life and is ready to stop being pimped*

@Throb

Good morning dear sir… :heart:

CC

steph L says:

When did Tammi find her moral compass? That reunion show was some bullchit…Johnnie Mae Sally was awful as usual, with his undercover digs. Royce, was looking as though she could be doing something more important than sitting there with those bishes.

Jen’s outfit was the business, the lady in red…phuck these ignant, loud bishes. I just wish the show would have shown Shaunie for what she is, an instigator. All the clips shown would show her in a perspective of being embarrassed with the arguing and such; yet, she engaged in the bufoonery.

Evilyn and Tammi, just need to go away…Tammy with her NineWest Shoes on, need to take many seats.

FEFE
    more like cast iron skillet meet pot cause Tami has got to be bipolar with all her contradictions and hypocrisies

KyCakes says:

FeFe Feminine says:

@KyCakes

The Chicago Bulls mascot should be Shaunie’s emoticon!!!!!!!
    ————————————————————
    :lol: Right

NaijaGal says:

@steph there’s nothing wrong with nine west shoes…hmpf :lol:

@Naija

Pretty much…she is officially a joke!

Jen shyts on ALL those hoes!

kingstonn says:

gold lame dress :lol:
    why they couldn’t give her some spanx or something? that wayward gut area :no:
    you can TOTALLY see where they sewed her 3/4ths wig underneath her leaveout. i think they just hate on Jen cause you can’t tell she’s wearing weave. :rofl:

steph L says:

When a bull is ready to attack, his nose flares out. I guess Shaunie stays on the attack, huh! :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

kingstonn says:

YEP!!! :yes:

That’s one reason. JEN hair is the biz!!

steph L says:

NaijaGal says:

@steph there’s nothing wrong with nine west shoes…hmpf
    ________________________________________________________________________

I know right…lol. But, those bishes want to flex…how about if I change it to Connie shoes, is that better???

gypsyeyes says:

I just want Jenn to remain standing her ground and staying classy because that is making them look dumb as hell. And Shaunie “enter the dragon’ nose talking about how she wants to see everyone to be successful,bish tell your nose to have several seats because you clowned Jenns lip gloss.

Trendsetter says:

So nobody is going to mention the fact that they took lie detector tests???? Or am I missing something??

missmiami says:

They need to replace John Sally cuz he dont ask the right questions. He sholda asked why they constantly pretended to stay neutral but my slick remarks. Cild boo he is a bias bore

missmiami says:

Oh yeah wtf is the point of lie detector tests??? Who cares who slept with who and etc? Jenn shouldn’t take that garbage

Danielle says:

#TeamJen

Ms. YaYa says:

I agree…the lie detector tests was stupid. It’s NOT that damn serious
    Aint nobody got time for that!

Flawless says:

John Sally is really messy I don’t like him

Jen :cheers: stay away from these drama filled women, keep it classy.

Ev is trying to prove what by taking a lie detector test, So now since her and Jen ain’t friends no more she trying to spill all the :coffee: (tea)

Tami is all of a sudden trying to act likes he has sense, ummm boo boo you were just bullying Keisha, she is “in the circle” now so her whole attitude has changed … like how you gotta a problem with Jen? seriously gtfoh

Shaunie is Messy, she try’s to act like she is clueless to the drama

Keisha, her voice irritates me

Royce, I got nothin

Suzie is a messy snitch who likes to keep drama up, then acts like she wants to stay out of it.

the other new girl, nothin

Destinee says:

Sounds like they don’t want to deal with the BBW drama, I dont think it has anything to do with the fraud wedding.