Did Floyd Mayweather fly in Chilli for a booty call?

Most wealthy men keep a main chick (the loyal wife) and a jump off because, well, they’re men and they need variety in their lives.

From a confidential source:

Just wanted you to know that Chilli along with her publicist Christal Jordan boarded a flight last night enroute to Vegas to be there when Floyd got released from jail. Floyd made sure Chilli was put up in the presidential suite at the Mandalay Bay hotel and also had 3 dozen pink roses and a diamond bracelet waiting there for her when she arrived.

I wonder what Floyd’s fiancée, Shantel, thinks about this?

Chilli will never be happy in life unless she’s getting over on another woman by sleeping with her man. :no:

• TLC’s Chilli wants a Religious man with a high sperm count
  • Floyd Mayweather finally cracks under the strain in prison
  • R.I.P Dariel Pulliam, ‘What Chilli Wants’ Makeup Artist
  • Celeb Style: Floyd Mayweather Jr. rocking Louis Stewart
  • Photos: VH1 blog

85 Responses to “Did Floyd Mayweather fly in Chilli for a booty call?”

Well given her history we know she jump off material :tea: and 50 too

Chili will never be happy in life as long as she sticks to dealing with Floyd (aka 50′s bish) or that wack azz “list” she has. :no:

Anna says:

I thought she was his beard?

GAGIRL87 says:

@ Unpred :hug:

Bad Influence says:

no he flew her out 2 give 50 tips on maintaining his baby hair…its time for 50 to do what daddy floyd likes..and daddy like’a dem baby hairs..

I mean I love TLC , but never cared that much for Chilli, didnt she get pregnant by someone elses husband or some shat ! :coffee: Let me see :pc:

GAGIRL87 says:

Chilli’s pretty :yes:

@Jenie
      There is a lot of smut talk about Chili – Prince treated her like chit and she thought he was gonna be her come up I think it was reported he flew her in and flew her out without having sex

Choco aka Hippie says:

@Jenie

She has been tricking for years :tea: But I thought I heard she slept with Pebbles husband and got pregnant by him too :thinking:

ELove says:

I’m SORRY IDGAF about LQQKS when it comes to THESE DL Dude Chasing-n-Supporting Females aka TRASH TRICKS Though :nono:

Chilli “With NO Flavor-or-Spice” is Ridiculously BLAH (To Me Though…) :coffee:

free says:

so floyd and fifty gettin it in?

floyd = bobby

fifty = whitney

Gigi26 says:

Chili was the broad in TLC with the best voice but was always the non muthafluckin factor group member :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

I see that baby hair hasn’t grown yet :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Dang @ Elove :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

Gigi26 says:

________________________________________________________________

Your not lying her verse in Red Light Special was the chit :woohoo:

KDub says:

I wonder what Floyd’s fiancée, Shantel, thinks about this?
      ————————————–
      I wonder what 50 thinks about it.

What does Ray J think about it. He got his feets done for no gatdayum reason then.

Yep it was when Pebbles was married to LA Reid, she slept with him, I remember she was the talk of the town, part of why pebbles didn’t give a shat how the money was being handled with TLC :tea: woman scorned !! But yeah Chilli has been known to be some trim, the only time she has been considered a main is with Usher gay self

eastpointvet says:

sound like what ryan said people would say on the radio yesterday

———————————————–
      I am sure this is the way Eddie Murphy thinks too

NaijaGal says:

Rumor is Chili got with LA Reid (Pebble’s hubby at the time) and then she got knocked up by Dallas while he was producing TLC’s album…Chili is about who has connections, she doesn’t live by her so called list…money talks when it comes to her

@ELOVE
      thats becuz she looks like the naked m&m in that commercial

From a confidential source:

————-
      According to the rumor mill Chili’s baby hair is Sandra’s confidential source. They are tired of not receiving credit for making chilli who she is today. The kitchen will be heard. Her JAM and tooth brush will be on The O’Riley factor tonight.

LadeeA says:

@Jenie- Supposedly she did have a child with LA Reid, but they covered it up by trying to say it was Dallas Austin’s child.

———————————————–
      I am sure this is the way Eddie Murphy thinks too

————–
      Speaking of Eddie has anyone looked at Nicole Muraphy teeth?

KDub says:

So let me get this shat here skrait…Chili done been lanked to…

LA Reid (who has been rumored to have been involved in industry man on man)
      Dallas Austin her baby favah
      Usher
      Floyd
      PRINCE

If somebody tell me she done been with Derek J on RHOA I am going to DIE okay?

I see that baby hair hasn’t grown yet
      ________________________
      :lol: :lol:

LadeeA says:

I thought that is what I heard but either way , she been tricking :tea:

KDub says:

Speaking of Eddie has anyone looked at Nicole Muraphy teeth?
      ———————————–
      Dem HER REA-H teef too. Same ones she had after her and Eddie got married and was on the cover of Ebony…all 72 of them are HERS.

Bad Influence says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

From a confidential source:

————-

:crying:

KDub says:

So let me get this shat here skrait…Chili done been lanked to…

LA Reid (who has been rumored to have been involved in industry man on man)
      Dallas Austin her baby favah
      Usher
      Floyd
      PRINCE

If somebody tell me she done been with Derek J on RHOA I am going to DIE okay?

:crying: :crying:

KDub says:

So let me get this shat here skrait…Chili done been lanked to…

LA Reid (who has been rumored to have been involved in industry man on man)
      Dallas Austin her baby favah
      Usher
      Floyd
      PRINCE

If somebody tell me she done been with Derek J on RHOA I am going to DIE okay?

Tricking, the track record shows :rules: Industry Beard :yes:

Ms.Fashion says:

I am not going to lie, I do feel they would make a nice looking couple. :ashamed:

ELove says:

@jenie
      Pebbles got Her Revenge Though… She RAPED TLC Blind and When L.A. stepped in to settle THAT Contract She (Pebbles) still walked Away with MAJOR LOOT Though (Multi, Multi, MULTI Millions $$$) :yes:

And Peebles STILL Was HEATED Though (Peep that Behind The Music TLC…) :coffee:

KDub says:

Speaking of Eddie has anyone looked at Nicole Muraphy teeth?
      ———————————–

———
      Eddie has the baby teeth and she has the shrek teeth maybe she won them in the divorce.

MissHarlem says:

Derek J though :rofl: KDUB git yo ass on somewhere

in other news John Stamos is still holding up quite well. *just saw a commercial with him in it* :coffee:

Heyyyyyyyyy GA!!!!!!! :hug:

KDub says:

I mean cause wasnt LA Reid name caught up in that Shakir Stewart tragedy/stiuation?

If you good and suspect…maybe all the way out the closet…and RICH you can feel on her baby hairs huh?

ELove says:

@jenie

Yep :tea:

steph L says:

_________________________________________________________________________

She has to make her money some how, ain’t nobody buying those ugly azz bags she was trying to sale. :coffee:

ELove says:

Sexxy-Mama :rofl: :rofl:

MissHarlem says:

FAYLA I said the same thing to myself the other day

:dead: & GONE @KDUB & DAWN :crying: when BOF a yall up on hea #atthesamedamntime i just cant! :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

FAYLA – I lubs me some John Stamos :hump: nothing like a whitie man with dark hair and piercing eyes (shoutout to Pierce Brosnan)

@FAY
      Yes he is has – I was like damn he is still fine

@KDBU
      Yes LA REID was an INTEGRAL part of the Shakir scandal…

Naija & Harlem

he MIGHT could get it! :hump:

Yeah that was a BOSS MOVE on Pebble’s behalf…

Ms.Fashion says:

ELove says:

@jenie

And Peebles STILL Was HEATED Though (Peep that Behind The Music TLC…)

She sure was!! She said that still wasn’t enough!!! With that bish get at me look!!! :lol:

————————————
      Blackie Parrish (General Hospilah) is still FINE as fawk.

*might*

just in case mr fayfay get curious about what SR is all about :D :kona:

Jerrica says:

Choco
      thats becuz she looks like the naked m&m in that commercial

FREAKING :dead:

—————————————-
      Shrek and Fiona.

I hate u.

KDUB i done lubbed Blackie back from when i warnt eem POSED to be likin nuffin :ashamed:

————————————
      Blackie Parrish (General Hospilah) is still FINE as fawk.

Hell yes :yes: He is nice looking

Choco
      thats becuz she looks like the naked m&m in that commercial

:dead: u slay me bew! :crying:

Bibi says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

:yes:

Anna says:

Fayla aka IWhipIt..WhipItRealGood:) says:

~~~~~~~~~
      Uncle Jessie.
      The yogurt commercial where the lady head butts him is not funny. If he head butted her, it would be DV. I like the one w/the ladies eating the yogurt as fast as they can, so they don’t see their out of shape husbands, but John Stamos.

ELove says:

@Ms Fashion Ms Choco
      That TRICK (Peebles) probably got AT LEAST $150 Million and was LIKE… Naw BYTCH —-> I DESERVE $350 Million Though :blink:

I wanted to Reach Thru MY TV Screen and CHOKE THAT HO Though (Sure DID…) :rofl:

Gigi26 says:

Pebbles still hate LA Reid to this very day, she was mad her man laid with a bish that still played with her baby hair :shrug:

In other new “Always” by Pebbles is still my favorite song…

KDub says:

KDUB i done lubbed Blackie back from when i warnt eem POSED to be likin nuffin
      ———————————–
      ME too. When I was posed to PRETEND I wont eem watching no General Hopilah and I was just coloring…yet watching HARD as hail.

Him
      Demi Moore (Jackie Templeton)
      Nurse Bobbie when she was young
      Luke
      Laura
      Monica and Rick running round the hospilah doing it in closets and shat.

CHILE…

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Bish tried to steal Fingerhut magazine ideas and pawn it off as her own..bish ain’t a damn soul buying no plastic bag with picture inserts in the front..she needed to get slapped for that :yes:

KDub says:

In other new “Always” by Pebbles is still my favorite song…

:2dance:

Baby don’t leave me……Don’t ever desert me…I’ll promise my life to you…and I’ll love you always

@ELOVE
      the thing is when I originally heard about TLC shortcomings I was like damn thats fukd up of Pebbles but now knowing the truth or so its called I wouldve pulled the same move

@Dawn
      :yes: loved that song!

ELove says:

@Dawn
      LUV That Song Too :thumbsup:

Ms.Fashion says:

Min Min Sheen (The artist formally kwn as Dawn Sheen) says:

In other new “Always” by Pebbles is still my favorite song…

Bring it here :hug:

ME TOO!!! I never heard of another person say that!!! I just was listening to it last week. That song is CLASSIC!!!! :yes:

Ms.Fashion says:

Hmmmmmm I see there are others!!! :rofl:

ELove says:

Ms Choco
      FROM a Female Perspective (YEAH I can See WHY She Tripped…) BUT Personal Discourse SHOULD NEVER be apart of Serious Business Negotiations IMO :coffee:

@ELOVE
      No it shouldn’t but Chili had already broken that rule :coffee: :wink:

Bad Influence says:

Gigi26 says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BoogieNites says:

yep.

:tea:

Ace says:

Chilli is the TLC member who has the Husband Standard list that Jesus wouldn’t even qualify for right? :think:

MsDivaRo says:

Lies, lies, lies I tell ya….not lil chili sauce with the good baby hair! :nono:

MsDivaRo says:

KDub says:

In other new “Always” by Pebbles is still my favorite song…

———————
      My fav was Mercedes Boy….that was my jam! :wave: ACE!!!!

Ace says:

Hey Diva Ro :hi:

howw are you…

Fated4Greatness says:

KDub says:

So let me get this shat here skrait…Chili done been lanked to…

LA Reid (who has been rumored to have been involved in industry man on man)
      Dallas Austin her baby favah
      Usher
      Floyd
      PRINCE

If somebody tell me she done been with Derek J on RHOA I am going to DIE okay?

:dead: at Derek J

hell_on_heels says:

Chili…you’re 50!!! BYTCH act like it:-(

pointhimout says:

you’ve got use what you twat to get what you want. Chilli, Tron will be 18 soon and Dallas is marking his calendar. You’re doing the right thing by lining up your next benefactor.

pointhimout says:

@23 Naija, Ava said shut ur damn mouth talkin bout her daughter.

Sincerely,

PHO
      Dont shoot the messenger with real bullets.

trenee says:

i hate to hear things like this about people…oh well…