FBI Probing Judicial Corruption in Connection with Raymond vs Raymond Case

According to the Marietta Daily Journal, the FBI has been quietly investigating judicial corruption stemming from accusations of alleged misconduct by the judge who presided over Usher Raymond and Tameka Foster-Raymond’s child custody hearing earlier this year.

In September, Tameka Foster-Raymond’s attorney, Lisa West, filed a Motion for Recusal, accusing Judge Bensonetta Tipton-Lane of bias in light of Judge Lane’s close ties with Usher Raymond’s attorney, John Mayoue who contributed to Judge Lane’s reelection campaign.

West’s motion — though denied by Judge Lane — prompted an FBI investigation into possible judicial misconduct in Fulton County.

TONIGHT at 11 p.m. CBS Atlanta will air the first segment of its investigative report on the possible judicial corruption.

CBS Atlanta investigative report Jeff Chirico has been working for several months now investigating corruption among Georgia judges, attorneys and guardian ad litems including the impact and timing, if any, from campaign donations.

Watch the promo spot for tonight’s segment below!

• Raymond vs Raymond closing arguments begin
  • Tameka: Usher’s sympathy for my dead son is bogus
  • Was Usher asked not to attend Kile Glover’s funeral?
  • Tameka Foster-Raymond fears Usher’s stalker will harm her kids

60 Responses to “FBI Probing Judicial Corruption in Connection with Raymond vs Raymond Case”

Nadine says:

Disgraceful judge! I hope this case has you set for life because you’re FIRED!! Same to the Usher’s attorney.

DapisDaShizz says:

Great, I hope all these judges are exposed. We have to remember that ALL judges used to be lawyers so that means that the lawyers are their friends. So be careful of who is against you because if they are pals your lawyer better be one of the three stooges in that bunch to have a better chance. Good luck Tameka.

TPtotalpackage says:

Awww shat!!! :popcorn: I don’t care for Tameka personally but I NEVER thought that she was an unfit parent. I’m not here for Dywane Wade, Chris Bosh, or Usher’s trifling arse. If this is true I hope they are all nailed to the cross. The Feds love to make examples and could careless about nunna these here knee grows. May justice prevail. :coffee:

kettajp says:

I’m glad to hear this……of course West’s motion would be denied by Lane! Its about time the FBI start to crack down on these crooked arse judges

free says:

a man gets his kids and all hell breaks loose :coffee:

Ruhh ROH”

Morning Roses :wave: I hope our ROSES UP in the North East are safe :hug:

San says:

Morning peeps…This is what our FBI gotta waste time on… :tea: ok

Keesh says:

Good Morning Roses :waves:

I was even shocked that the Judge gave total custody to Usher! We have a “good ole boy system” here and its corrupt as hell. All of the Judges and Lawyers are friends and they know what they are going to do with your case before it hit the courtroom. So, sad but true…I just feel that he should have NOT been given full custody, Im sorry…. I dont really care for Tameka and I knew Usher when we were kids because we are from the same City. Not showing any favortism! This should have been investigated.

Keesh says:

San says:

Morning peeps…This is what our FBI gotta waste time on… ok

I was sort of thinking the same thing but hey

Keesh says:

Keesh says:

San says:

Morning peeps…This is what our FBI gotta waste time on… ok

I was sort of thinking the same thing but hey

Im a mother and Im sure her heart dropped when that lady decided she was unfit to raise her kids….I would have be doing the snake on the courtroom floor. Just because my ex has a new chick and they feel like the kids would be better with them gives someone the right to take my kids away. Oh noooooooooooo

hell_on_heels says:

Well the state of Georgia shouldn’t be the only state being investigated. EVERY state has corruption (unfortunately). If this is true, the judge needs to be fired and Usher should be ashamed of himself. People have just gotten so arrogant over the years, they (more than likely wealthy individuals) no longer respect the law and that is because the law has been bent to their advantage. Folks, this really shouldn’t shock anyone.

Manteka needs to sat down somewhere, Im tired of this broad :deadhorse:

She should be thanking God that she even alive to see her kids after she almost died getting plastic surgery. She should also be saving her money instead of wasting it on attorneys for stupid sh*t. Its not like she is getting another sponsor anytime soon.

:kona: __/

lovezoe says:

Morning :coffee:

morning and what not. :tea:

Trendsetter says:

Morning

sup trend.

Trendsetter says:

Hey Razz :hi:

:offtopic:

On Toni Braxton‘s VH1 Behind the Music special Toni blasted Oprah Winfrey for the 1998 interview covering her bankruptcy that Toni says changed the course of her career…

Toni tells VH1:

“She was so frickin’ mean to me. I was in shock.”

“I couldn’t believe it ‘cause I loved her so much. I admired her and looked up to her and she pretty much reprimanded me.“

“She says to me, ‘I heard you have Gucci flatware. I’m Oprah Winfrey and I don’t have Gucci flatware’.

“You ain’t got Gucci flatware because you didn’t want to buy it, not because you couldn’t afford it! What do you mean?”

“And immediately she made me feel this big. That moment completely changed my career. It made people look down on me.”

Smonae80 says:

Good Morning :waves:

If the judge is shady I hope she exposed, but for the kids sake I wish they could come to an agreement on their own.

Hope everyone out east is safe

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@trend i saw that toni was a trending topic yesterday… i thought about clicking on it…but then decided not to. :lol:

WUT'S A YAKISOBA? says:

Morning Yall…. :yawn:

“Late Nights Early mornangss….gonna be some good love give you what you wanting… let me do you all night long..” :whistle: and another :yawn: ….yep….

@wut :no:

braggin and chit…

NaijaGal says:

ion give a damn about this story…now Toni needs to have personal accountability…what the fcuk is she talking about trying to blame Oprah for her demise…ain’t nobody checking for you, get over it…whenever she talks I dislike her more with her wanna be entitled ass

sassyshe says:

:waves: morning all

@naija :cosign:

NaijaGal says:

no Toni, people looked down on you, not because of Oprah but because you allegedly had all thi money, yet you’re filing for bankruptcy…and the ish has happened s 2nd time, is that also Oprah’s fault?

Trendsetter says:

:cosign:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

morning naija missed your font :hug:

after that episode when she was telling tracy she needs to lose weight because her gut aint cute… I totally and completely just changed my opinion about her… she can suck one for all I care :no:

:wave:
      TRENDSETTER
      RAZZLE
      Mother J
      Smonea
      NaijaGal :happy:
      LoveZoe
      WUTs It WUUUUU! :kiss:

so who else thinks Brooke molly-wopped Jackie last night :tea:

Trendsetter says:

________________________________

I clicked on it….and all I read was her retweeting her fans…the ones who was telling Toni they love her….and I kept seeing tweets from her sisters…like now the world knows what erally happened….all of them need to have a stadium of seats…I’m really disliking Toni more and more each day

hey luvn :kiss:

Trendsetter says:

Luvn :hug:

Trendsetter says:

so who else thinks Brooke molly-wopped Jackie last night
      ____________________________

*raises hand*

NaijaGal says:

RAZZLE :hug: morning luv…chile ain’t no words for Toni…she should’ve married Vince, but just had to have the pretty boy…and here we are :lol:

LUV N :happy: morning dear

Blackswan says:

Jackie got her arse whopped last night. That’s why she was doing all that she’s crazy talk.

so who else thinks Brooke molly-wopped Jackie last night
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      Gal I Just read on HSK Brooke :spank:

Razz its warm down whey U at . . Im COLD :|

Trend :tea: <–Hot cocoa w/Mini marshmellows for the Pooh to be :D

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Naija y Trend I’m just not comprehending why she’s so conceited and she’s blehhh now. She should just start investing in stuff and keep a smile on her face. No words are allowed to escape.

NaijaGal says:

Jackie met the right one…now I’m gonna need gums almighty (Bambi) and Piano Keys Malaysia to fallback

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Luvn it was 69 this morning when I walked out the high is supposed to be 74 :lol: that’s cold to me! where can i find the video of her :spank: jackie’s arse?? I didnt have the strength to change the channel

======================
      cause her sisters and nigguhs been inflating her head for years…yes she’s talented, yes she can sing but humility is a necessary trait…when you blame someone else for your demise that’s where I have a problem…she acts like Oprah caused her bankruptcy…nah chick, not writing your own check, signing a fcuked up deal with LaFace caused your bankruptcy…bill collectors don’t give a fcuk about a pretty face and nice vocals

Blackswan says:

I dont even get why Jack is on the show. Yes, she is a BBW, but all you do is pick fights with the younger women and try to play victim. She needs to have a seat.

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I refuse to call Shaniqua “Malaysia”! :nono: go by your God given name…

NaijaGal says:

@RAZZLE vh1 edited out the fight…I blame Evelyn Forehead Lozada aka Evelyn Buttahead Lozada for it

Blackswan says:

=======================
      and that cemetery moment with her momma :wtf: that broad is certified

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

BMF is playing and for the longest time I thought Ricky was saying “I think I’m Big Meat!!!” :rofl:

@Naija I guess that bankruptcy didn’t teach her anything huh? :lol:

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

I refuse to call Shaniqua “Malaysia”! go by your God given name…
      ===================
      :lol: wait I thought her name was Lakeisha or some variation of kesha

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Razz its warm down whey U at . . Im COLD

Trend <–Hot cocoa w/Mini marshmellows for the Pooh to be
      _____________________________

@Razzle i dont know,i havent watched it in quite sometime

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

Well that’s their fault for glorifying her with all the fights

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

@Naija no it’s Shaniqua or some variation of “niqua” in it. She says she’s from compton…

Blackswan says:

VH1 would choose to act right on the one fight ppl would actually want to see.

I hate I had to verify…her first name is Laquisha…so it’s Laquisha Malaysia

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

Give that woamn her kids back that’s all :coffee: morning roses

Praying for the families in North Eastern Area. DMV..

Keesh says:

I use to really like Toni Braxton until I saw her on reality TV. She think she is a HUGE star! The whole attitude with it doesnt work for me. Girl go humble your self!!

I havent had a chance to see BBWLA this season but Im headed to get a view of this azz whooping!!! Be back

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I hate I had to verify…her first name is Laquisha…so it’s Laquisha Malaysia

_________________________________________________

I wonder do she know she can change her name u know it is legal ummm ^^^ that name up there…

Keesh says:

I hate I had to verify…her first name is Laquisha…so it’s Laquisha Malaysia

I thought is was Lakisha too.. You know what though, My name is Keesha and people always call me Quisha or Krisha…My moma aint right :nono:

Keesh says:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

I hate I had to verify…her first name is Laquisha…so it’s Laquisha Malaysia

_________________________________________________

This is true. I know a girl from here that moved to ATL and is about to get a reality show (shes married to a doctor). Her is name is Mariah Huq but her real name is Lakisha

KayCeiSoul says:

I knew this judge was scandalous. There was no concrete reason for her to take the kids from Tameka. Joint custody yes, but total custody to Usher? Nah. What makes her unfit?

Crickett says:

Ran into Meka while attending a birthday party at Kangazoom (like Monkey Joe’s inflatable playground) in Atlanta this weekend, she owns it and I was very impressed with her demeanor- she greeted everyone who walked in the door like you were coming to her home. Sad to hear on the radio this morning thst her landlord is trying to shut her down for back rent.