Does Frank Ocean know his boyfriend has a girlfriend?

Willy Cartier and Shy'm

According to my west coast connection, Frank Ocean’s new boyfriend, French model Willy Cartier, is dating French singer Shy’m. So does Frank know about this? Or does he not care because he’s dating a pretty boy model who helps boost his low self-esteem? Also, Willy doesn’t speak English very well, so how do they communicate?

My west coast connection writes:

I have some more teas on Willy Cartier and Frank Ocean.

So I’m told they met at fashion photographer icon Karl Lagerfeld’s event. And they hit it off from there. In October, Willy was visiting LA and staying two weeks with friend/French Pop singer signed with Jimmy Iovine, Aria Crescendo. Frank and Willy spent a lot of time together in LA before going to the GQ magazine party together last week. It is quite odd though being that Willy’s English is not that good, French is his first language. So intellectually and communication wise, unless Frank is pretty fluent in French I don’t see how the two converse effectively. And I don’t see Willy back-up dancing for any of Frank Ocean’s songs —->>> Video link

In France, Willy is a well known celebrity, but I’m told he desperately wants to be known in America and become an actor. He is a big fan of Will Smith. Believe it or not Willy had a heterosexual relationship with the beautiful French pop singer Shy’m —->> Video link not sure if he split from her to be with Frank Ocean or not.

• Are Frank Ocean and Model Willy Cartier Lovers?
  • More Hot Pics of Frank Ocean’s Boyfriend, Willy Cartier
  • Did Frank Ocean Write Beyonce’s “I Miss You” for Kanye West?
  • How to Explain the Elmo Gay Sex Scandal to Your Kids

197 Responses to “Does Frank Ocean know his boyfriend has a girlfriend?”

Donna del Gatto says:

oh goodness… :kona:

Betamax82 says:

Dang I thought that was A Keys at first glance

Hershey says:

#idontcareaboutFrankieorhisdullasslovelife

Donna del Gatto says:

He is a big fan of Will Smith.

:hahaha: #subliminal

Not caring DOES NOT make me a hater :lol:

The Question is Does the GF ThinK she has a BF?

luVn_liFe… says:

The Question is Does the GF ThinK she has a BF?

:wail:

Hershey says:

@ DTTS guess that makes two of us, because I don’t give chit either :either:

So Frankie is already being cheated on? Or is he a part of a straight/bi love triangle? Or could he have just snapped some pics with his homeboy? Nevamind don’t answer none of this, I just remembered IDGAF :coffee:

KaraZ says:

So the guy that sings about taking your girlfriend, has his boyfriend taking over by his girlfriend? :coffee:

kingstonn says:

my girl got a girlfriend… :whistle:

Betamax82 says:

:cold: :scared:

:listen: just wanted to use them :lol:

Willy doesn’t speak English very well, so how do they communicate?
      ————————————-
      They touch antenna’s…

:kona:

Donna del Gatto says:

:cold: :scared: <—-more new toys! :yahoo:

I Love this! :scared:
      :cold: ALRIGHT NAHhhhh!

Hershey says:

@ DTTS guess that makes two of us, because I don’t give chit either :either:

:thinking: Maybe this will turn into some violence :shrug: like downstairs… a bi guy, a girl, another bi (guess) ok now I’m lost :wail:

xamayca says:

:snickers: Messy….but she is beautiful. I doubt this is Frank’s type…he looks like the type to want a more thug type…if that makes sense

xamayca says:

I like her jacket…cayute

Angiegirl says:

Willy doesn’t speak English very well, so how do they communicate?
      _____________________________

:duel: <—-done with peen instead of swords :yes:

Willy doesn’t speak English very well, so how do they communicate?
      ————————————-
      They touch antenna’s…

:kona:
      ========
      :ashamed: I was gonna font that they hold each other microphones and blow :whistle: BUT I decided no to :D

Thanks for answering my request @Sandra!!! Cause I know I STAY :cold: in this office full of yt folks :lol:

Trendsetter says:

:scared:

Trendsetter says:

:listen:

Trendsetter says:

:facepalm:

Hershey says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Hershey says:

@ DTTS guess that makes two of us, because I don’t give chit either :either:

Maybe this will turn into some violence like downstairs… a bi guy, a girl, another bi (guess) ok now I’m lost

________________________________________________

Mzwhang!!! here's another three to add to your statistics from downstairs. That 30% is now 33%, thanks Willy, I hope Frankie snatched you by all of your girl hair! While the girl was :scared: and :cold:

Trendsetter says:

:banned:

:listen: My mic sounds nice Check One :dance:

Donna del Gatto says:

:facepalm: <—-I :heart: it!

Hershey says:

:facepalm: awwww chit nah!!!!!

A.J. says:

Shy’m huh? oh my
      :facepalm:

Trendsetter says:

:cold:

For experimentation purposes Imma make a story using our new toys :yahoo:

:lol: No gifs tho.. :eek: One day.

DTTS we have another new emote is all :lol:

:cold: Whooooo shyt. Sandra you musta knew my coworker almost burnt the building DOWN last Thursday fuggin with a SPACE heater. She said fugg this cold azz office…and went to BIG LOTS while we out on our lunch break…got a space heater…came back and this whole SIDE was on fade to black status

Bish done put the space heater in her TRASH when the office mgr walking around to see who the offender was :rofl:

Betamax82 says:

Sandra you coming up ain’t it now if we could get some gifs going on not to sound greedy or nothing :lol:

:facepalm: LMAO Sandra’s In a Uber Festive Mood!!

Ty says:

Beyonce will lend her voice to the animated film “Epic,” alongside Colin Farrell, “Hunger Games” heartthrob Josh Hutcherson and “Les Miserables” starlet Amanda Seyfried.

Per a press release, “Epic” is described as a 3-D CGI adventure flick from the people who brought you “Ice Age” and “Rio.” It will tell the story of a teenage girl who finds herself magically transported into a secret world, where she must band together with a rag-tag team of characters to save their world — and the real world.

Beyonce will voice the character of Queen Tara, while Johnny Knoxville, Aziz Ansari, rapper Pitbull, “Saturday Night Live” star Jason Sudeikis and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler will also lend their voices to the cast.

Frank never said that was his bf tho. :eek:

My mic sounds nice Check One

^ My Mic sounds nice Check Two…. Are you readddddddddddy?

:listen: << Spinderella

Why Willi look like he just got done :snort: the booga sugga tho?

VDot says:

I don’t give a hot damn about Frank Ocean’s alleged boy toy :eyeroll:

I take that back, if they release a sex tape, I’m for sure watching :popcorn:

*takeback
      I’ll try it tomorrow :shrug:

My mic sounds nice Check One

^ My Mic sounds nice Check Two
      ———–
      this made me think of the lonely island track My Mic Sound Nice :lol:

:wallslide: and I’ll pledge my allegiance fahevah!

I still like this aardvark though :deadhorse:

Well they did say he used to date her. Maybe he’s bi like Frank. The language thing is weird though. I guess gay guys have purely physical relationships too.

Ty says:

Also, Willy doesn’t speak English very well, so how do they communicate?
      _________
      I thought “peen” and “bend over” were universal :shrug:

Didn’t one of these post say that Pretty Willy was bi :think: Still trying to figure out who is working their skinny jeans the best…him or the girlfriend :think:

Hershey says:

Frank never said that was his bf tho.
      _________________________________

According to Sandra, a picture speaks 10,000 words. You snap a picture of a man’s delicate hands, you must be his lova, no proof, no nothing, the picture says it all. :lol:

Donna del Gatto says:

I want :doggystyle: because the :hump: and the :hunching: emoticons aren’t graphic enough… :coffee:

We need one more that says :bish please: and then we done… or just plain :bish: either or.

Ohhh ohh can we get one that says :gum:???

This pic is the damn problem! :lol: She all :D and he all :twisted:

Ty says:

He is a big fan of Will Smith
      :crying: thats too easy :rofl:

VDot says:

Have a seat v(no dot)

________________________________________

:thumbsup: Great use of the new emoticon. I don’t even have a rebuttal

KayCeiSoul says:

:scared: <— new emo's??!?!

*Runs to check them!*

:doh: Forgot where I was for a sec @hersh :lol:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Ty

That’s what I said…that was SOOOOO just sticking out like a sore thumb to me! :rofl:

Ohhh ohh can we get one that says :gum:???
      ________________________________________________________

+1 :yes:

Bootcampgirl says:

VDot says:

Can we get a windmill emoticon Auntie???

Perhaps DangerStranger can be your muse; I hear it’s her only move :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

Whos dck I gotta hop on for 5 to get here!!!

:doggystyle:

This is a motherfukkin family blog :eek: &^%^&$#&&((%%$#@! <–expletives

DeevaC says:

He looks like John Redcorn….

KayCeiSoul says:

:cold: <— Awwww!

SandraRose Keep Creating all these EMOTES and People wont even have to comment . .
      Or Is that your MO?

Then we wouldnt have to worry about all the UBER Smart Ones

v person, I’m more of a snatch you up y your collar, and push/shove you into some ish type of person :lol:

SON, whatjew doing now? :popcorn:

Donna del Gatto says:

@OTB

:jack: :blow: <—-family oriented my arse…. :lol:

luVn_liFe… says:

Or Is that your MO?

Then we wouldnt have to worry about all the UBER Smart Ones

:stop: <–BP for them!

==============
      DeevaC :hug: I hope you're feeling fine! :)

Ty says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Ty

That’s what I said…that was SOOOOO just sticking out like a sore thumb to me!
      ________
      Yeah that was lil too easy but outta all the actors why Will :crying:

mzwhang90210 says:

New emotes! “I’m luvin it!!”

Shy’m is VERY purdy!!

@LuvN & OTB…did u guys mean that DV post I posted? Was it I that was doing too much? I’m workin & postin…in and out..and I got cornfused.

Sandra:

I love all of the emotis. I remma the day you gave them to us. Thanks.

And here I was thanking you was :cold: hearted. Nope. Not you. The ****les of your heart is WARM chile. Sometimes some of the stuff you post about the President makes me go :facepalm: I cant belee she said that. :no:

Please dont take my log in away :scared: b/c I know I have used too many emoti’s in one post. It wont happen agane.

Your sister in Christ,
      Kdub.

:deadhorse: <–could be yelling Bish whilst beating :shrug:

I be wanting to help the Pres and chit and then he get all goverment-y and send a feedback survey…thats 10 clicks long. :eek:

He forgot I was Black..

DeevaC says:

@strangers I’m not. I just found out I also have a vitamin d deficiency I’m at 9.9 when I should be between 30-100 I’m so annoyed and tired. I have to take all these damn pills.

luVn_liFe… says:

Or Is that your MO?

Then we wouldnt have to worry about all the UBER Smart Ones
      ———-
      :think: you may have a point here Luvn :lol:

Hershey says:

:rofl: @ Kdub

BP= Better Petroleum
      British People
      Blind Post
      Bigger Peen
      :think:

MissHarlem says:

SON counting down the mins. My couch :blunt: and tv is whats calling

Kdub is slipping now yall :thinking: Didn’t EVEN DATE her letter :no: <–smh!

VDot says:

StD (short for STranger Danger :biggrin:)

:eyeroll:

Let me guess, you’ve been practicing on your Baby Alive? :hahaha:

:eek: It’s Bish Please

Do Better :eek:

Then we wouldnt have to worry about all the UBER Smart Ones
      ___________________________________________

We would just make picture e-books. :eek:

mzwhang90210 says:

New emotes! “I’m luvin it!!”

Shy’m is VERY purdy!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      :rofl: LMAOOOOOOOO had nothing to do with you,Just like Me opening my mouth about what we wer Fonting bout,Prolly didnt have Nuffin to do with me :hahaha:

DeevaC says:

Try to trick your mind Deeva :hug: It’s gonna be hard, but you can do it! You can handle it yo! :hug: <–tight granny-style hug

:eek:

I only date the Recaps…BUT for yew…

On this day the Lord done gave us…the nine-tenff day of Nov…tew thousand and twelf. :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves:
      VDOT

@LuvN…greatttttttt! LOL…I thought maybe I’d offended sumone with the LONGGGGGG post, or maybe it was inapp-pro-pro. Thanks! :thumbsup:

NEVER @Whang! I dont like to police whats posted on the board…but we are responding to someone who “confronted” the intelligence of the community. :tea: Or something. I didnt read it but I got the jist of it from LuVn.

Your DV thing :thumbsup: Just like our fabolouso fresh’ning tips, monistat growth method, recipes and the like. *files nails*

luVn_liFe… says:

mzwhang90210 says:

New emotes! “I’m luvin it!!”

Shy’m is VERY purdy!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

:thinking: Wonder if MzWhang is gonna believe it really wasn’t about her *snickers*

DeevaC says:

@strangers thanks.

*pouting like it’s nobody’s business*
      AND I ain’t seen not ONE Recap neither! :mad:

Betamax82 says:

I’m ready for Thursday I can’t wait to eat like a fat bish at Golden Coral

*holds breath and crosses skinny fingers* :D

mzwhang90210 says:

Now here Sandra has given us new emotes…and y’all bombard her with requests for more….
      Ungrateful boy I’ll tell ya.

*psst..Sandra…what about the “smack down” emote I’ve been hintin at?

Vitamin D deficient. Aww that sucks. Good luck.

:scared: (hiding the drinks back here from MsDiva)

S/O to lil GrandDiva!

mzwhang90210 says:

:karate:

*tosses fruit cake with a grenade inside*

VDot says:

:waves: Whang

:lol: Hiding chit from Diva. :lmao:

Settle down Beta! :rofl:
      ===============
      mzwhang90210 says:

:karate:

*tosses fruit cake with a grenade inside*
      I KNEW you guys were creative! *chortles*

Diva Done got ALL BRAND NEW AND Shyte aint even log in to say :peace: im enroute,nuFFing!

NO DRANKS FOR HER WHEN SHE GETS BACK ON THE BOARD!

Not being funny here. Can getting more sun help with this? #faserious

I’m ready for Thursday I can’t wait to eat like a fat bish at Golden Coral

You can relate huh Choco?! :hahaha: *runs*

University of Miami has self imposed another Ban,How will the ACC Sanction them hell this makes the 2nd Yr theyve done it

I like ole girl’s jacket, the shoes umm not so much :shrug:

:lol: :shotsfired: @ Stranger
      No I can’t but Im laughing becuz when I see that commercial and the food

@DTTS Vit D is hormones made by your body when youre go in to sunlight. But we have dark skin and we are putting sunscreen on it.

I dont drink milk and I dont do nature so I load up on salmon, tuna fish in the can (hood doe), boiled eggs (the yolk has the D) and sardines. DJM bout them sardines eitha!

G’Ma would say liver. But ion eat that. *flared nostrils*

^^ I aint never wanted them, VA Tech OR Boston College to come to the ACC any fuggin way. Truth be told I still feel some kinda way about Florida State from when they came in…way back in 1991 :rofl: They fugged UP my basketball brackets.

*flared nostrils*

Bootcampgirl says:

Speaking of,
      Maryland is joining the Big Ten, leaving the Atlantic Coast Conference in a shocker of a move in the world of conference realignment that was driven by the school’s budget woes.

The announcement came Monday at a news conference with school President Wallace D. Loh, Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany and athletic director Kevin Anderson.

”The membership of the Big Ten enables us to guarantee the financial sustainability of Maryland athletics for a long, long, long time,” Loh said.

*flared nostrils*
      ^^ I think you have beautiful nostrils… :love:

My Gators got Florida State this weekend. In Doak Campbell. :eek:

Groupie Tale that last sentence has :rofl:

was in Washington, D.C. at Marvins after a long day at the office. He came in solo and we made eye contact. I couldn’t believe it was Raheem Devaughn. I am the shy type. I’m an average girl. I’m the type to wear little to no makeup and never wear heels. He gave me a nod and smiled and ten minutes later offered me a glass of wine. We talked about life, politics, and music. He ignored every girl that walked into the bistro and kept his eyes on me. After an hour of conversation we left out and he asked me if I wanted to go down the street to hear some music at the Caverns. I politely accepted and then pinched myself to make sure it was not a dream. We had a great time and then he asked if he could drive me to my car. We hopped into his Corvette and he kissed me on my neck, then my chest, then my breast. His hand was in between my legs rubbing my ****. I couldn’t believe that all this was about to go down in the car!!!

It felt so good but I wanted him to stop because I didn’t want him to think I was a harlot. I whispered stop and he asked me if I wanted to go to his house to chill. I knew once we got to his house we would not chill but making love. I only knew this guy for a few hours and I loved him. He made me feel sexy something I have never felt in my life. He drove to his house and he rubbed on my **** the whole time. I orgasm in his car twice before we got to his house. We pulled up to his house and went inside. He asked me to follow him upstairs to his kitchen and poured me another drink. He gently took my hand and took my up another flight upstairs to the bathroom and told me to get undressed.

We showered together and he rubbed me down with peppermint soap from behind. He started kissing the nape of my back and bent me over and started to perform oral sex from behind. My knees gave out on me and I almost fell down but he grabbed me. We kept going at it for awhile in the shower until he turned the water off, and led me into his bedroom. He turned on some music, laid the towel down and dried me off and put lotion all over my body. I wanted to return the favor so I grabbed his penis and started sucking it. His penis is big and good. He let me know he was enjoying it and turned me around and we were in the 69 position. I was going crazy because I have never felt anything so good. He has big lips and they were massaging my vagina. He can give oral sex well. I didn’t know if I was performing well but he seemed to like it. He turned me over pulled out a magnum condom and made love to me from behind. I could barely take it but he kept talking to me asking me was it good and to relax. We made love three times that night.

The next morning he drove me back to my car. We talked a few times after that but nothing came out of it. I sent this story in because I hope that he will call me because I’m sure he knows exactly who this is.

:lol: I cant stand yall. :heart:

Maryland is joining the Big Ten, leaving the Atlantic Coast Conference
      ^^ Good riddance. They aint been nothing since Juan Dixon and Chris Wilcox (Raleigh stand UP :whoot: ) basketball wise IMO. Their ole crazy azz coach Gary Wms. retired last year. Dude would throw a chair and get ejected for no fuggin reason. :shrug: Chair go flying… I am watching the replay…NOTHING happened…no bad call, not ish :rofl:

______________________________
      :rofl: Why didn’t she just text him LAWD

Who me? :huh:

OHHH No she didn’t! :mad: Post this long thang! :rofl:

Ty says:

:dead:

Hershey says:

______________________________________________

if ever there was a need for a bish emoticon it’s right here. Bish getcho life and go sitcho thirsty ass down somewhere :rofl:

Do better :chickenhead: !

:ha: :gossip:

______________________________________________________

*chokes on Bit of Honey left over from Halloween stash* :(

Fukk her yo. :dead:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Strangers, I was thinking the same thing… :hahaha:
      :scared: j/k @Choco, that was a good read though. So I guess she thinks he’s just going to so happen read this..#dumbbish..

Oh I forgot my Bish Please –> :stop:

Keesh says:

Is everybody gone :scared:

I sholllll did miss yall today. Im tired of working!!!

Boot, (overdramatic voice) in a not-so-far land in a city near you :rofl:
      Dummies are giving up the nappy dugout for a meal and glass of whatever I guess!

^^ ERFF to your DUMB azz. If he aint called by now…do you THANK this is going to get him to call? :eek:

Yes he knows EXACTLY who your loose pussay azz IS.

Bish Imma send you a CLUE for Christmas. Big DUMMY.

Bootcampgirl says:

Shat, if he ate your cootie cat within the first couple of hours, he is NOT going to remember who the fluck you are #randombish

And Another PERFECT EXample :stop: Bish PLZ

Keesh says:

^^^^Dang you went in….

:rofl: @ Stranger Ironic huh but that damn story had me laughing at the end I’m going to post somethinng like WUT a Baller Wives story

Baller Wives Club

“Let The Games Begin”

Desiree

I was frozen and couldn’t move but the anger bubbling up inside of me shifted my right foot forward, then my left. Rage bawled my fists up and adrenaline lunged my steps into action. My eyes were fixed at the end of the hall and I was coming. I felt like an enraged bull on the charge except my cape wasn’t red; it was black and blonde. My steps were so hard and deliberate that I though the taps on my Louboutins were going to fly off.

“This mother****er done tried me” I huffed

Jasper’s ass was still skinnin’ and grinnin’ and never looked up. I think what enraged me the most was that he still didn’t notice that I was even there or that I was coming for his head and those bitches’ asses. I’m going to slap the dog **** out of him then grab and bash one or both of these trashy whores who in reality probably wouldn’t even give him the time of day if he wasn’t who he’s become. These skanks never get enough but these two gone learn by example today. Everyone knows he has a girl and yet these bitches are here bouncing their titis all in his face? If they didn’t know about me, they were about fifteen feet from a brutal introduction.

I moved around a few people standing and some in conversation. I shifted my handbag to my shoulders and clinched my fists even tighter. I was about ten steps from being on their asses when I felt my arm jerk backwards. I was spun around and came face to face with Prissy.

“Oh no baby, were not doing that. Calm down and get a hold of yourself there are cameras and reporters here. One leak of the new recruit’s girlfriend going ballistic while he signs autographs will spread like wildfire and the one thing that “strays” can smell is fear plus it’ll be all over the news and you’ll be humiliated. So slow your roll and breath” Prissy said to me intensely.

“But look at that disrespectful ****” I bit out through the hurt and embarrassment

“Girl, you’ve got to learn how to play this game. It’s about the title and in this game everybody is playing for a title. That’s where your power lies. Just like them we have to take hits, unfair calls and bad plays but the objective is to win the game then the championship. You want the ring right?”

“Yes” I said feeling deflated

“Then play for the ring….Let this one go. Smile and walk up on him like you belong at his side. Don’t mention what you saw here at all, not even at home. If you feel you need to blow off some steam, take your anger out on his pockets. Don’t get mad, go get ****, expensive ****. Let his credit card statement do the yelling”

“I can’t do that to him” I said

“But he can do that to you” she motioned over at Jasper and the blondes.

“You have to use your head, your heart’s only function is to keep you alive and that’s it.

Prissy held my gaze until she saw that I was calm enough to release my arm. The hallway was filling up now with reporters and players. When she saw her husband she smiled.

“I gotta go” she said walking off from me.

I took a deep breath and turned towards Jasper. I walked over and he smiled when he saw me. He put his arms around me and kissed me in front of the two heifers that had their breasts out for him moments ago. Their smiles turned to smirks and my straight face stayed put. Just then a reporter moved in with her cameraman pushing the blondes to the side and into the dim shade of the spotlight that my man and I now shared.

“Jasper, how does it feel to score your first NFL touchdown and the game winning touchdown for your team at that?” the reporter asked her face sincere and excited

“It feels incredible. The Sharks organization welcomed me in and believed in me and I’m ecstatic to show them that I will work hard and make big plays for the team”

“Desiree, you must be proud to see your guy do so well in his debut”

I was shocked that she turned the interview to me and knew my name. That was uncommon.

“I am so proud, he works hard and deserves it” I smiled at the camera but I was also serving notice on any and all “strays”. I tightened my grip around his waist and sharpened my eyes into the glare of the light. I wanted everybody to have a good long look at him, me, at us. This is what it is. No words were needed my nonverbal disposition said it all.

Jasper is my man and I’m not going anywhere…you see him, you see me….for those of you who don’t know, I’m Desiree….now you know bitches.

Prissy

“Hey Baby” I smiled when I saw Brett. My husband says my smile is one of the things he loves most about me so I make sure that he sees it often. I walked up to him and kissed him on his juicy full lips. I snaked my arm around his as we walked away from the chaos of reporters, players and drama down the hall.

“Are you going down to do press?”

“Nah, I did all I’m going to do in the locker room, Phoebe was in there”

“Okay” I said because Phoebe worked for ESPN so I knew he’d be on tonight. I loved watching him in the highlight clips and interviews on television. My baby was handsome and I loved knowing that the world was able to see it. His baby soft hair was full of dark curls that came into beautiful contrast with his rich dark skin. His thick silky eyebrows rested on top of his deep set brown eyes and his silky lashes completed the irresistible look. He towered over me at six feet, two inches of lean rock hard goodness and always smelled like the good life. My husband was not only rich, famous and successful he was damn fine.

We were on our way to the private elevator when we heard “Daddy!” Brett whipped around to see B.J. running toward him full speed. He bent down to scoop him up and throw him into the air before he kissed and hugged him.

“What’s up man?” Brett asked B.J. as Chante made her way up to us. She was dressed in a nice Kate Spade goddess dress and sandals an obvious testament of a thick child support check. She walked up and said to Brett.

“I couldn’t keep him still the whole game. He was all over the place when he saw his daddy on the field”

“Yeah, is that right B.J.?”

“Yes, I’m going to play football like you daddy when I get big” B.J. stretched his arms above his head and my husband smiled.

I stood there quiet in the midst of the family moment but my eyes stayed on my husband and B.J., I wouldn’t dare look Chante’s way so she could gloat. Having my husband’s only child was the one thing she had on me. Brett and I have tried getting pregnant for the past few years but no cigar. The one time I did conceive ended in a miscarriage three months later and I haven’t been pregnant since. Each month I pray that my period misses it’s date but like clockwork, never tardy and never delayed it comes on time and my heart is crushed. I want to give my husband a child actually I desire it more than anything in the world, especially since he loves children more than anyone I’ve ever known. The way he is with B.J. only causes me to fall in love with him over and over again. I just wish that he could give some of that love to a child that he and I have made.

A few months ago when Brett and I were having problems which I still feel stems from us not being able to have a child almost brought us to the brink of separation. He says that me not being able to conceive has nothing to do with it but I know better. He always says that the only thing missing in our home is a child.

“I want a family with my wife!” he yelled that night and it almost made me shatter to pieces when he did. The hurt and anguish in his eyes that night is unforgettable and I can’t shake the way his eyes peered through me. Brett left the house that night, the first time and only time that we’ve ever slept apart. When he returned home the next morning, I didn’t ask any questions I just kissed him and held him. And still to this moment I don’t know where he was.

I looked over at Chante; she was looking at my wedding ring. Our eyes met and like always there was an unspoken and unsettled fury in hers. She smiled and asked Brett

“Should I just expect him home later because I don’t think he’s willing to leave with me”

I looked back at Brett who was holding a son that was obviously so in love with his father. I felt my heart sank.

“Yeah, he’s not going to let me go” Brett told her

“Give Mommy a kiss B.J.”

B.J. leaned over and kissed his mother on the lips. It was one of the sweetest sights anyone could witness.

“Okay, I’ll come around 7 to get you” she said to her son

“Okay” he smiled

Brett lifted him B.J. onto his shoulders and we turned to leave. We took no more than six steps when B.J. yelled

“Mommy! I forgot to give my baby brover a kiss”

He squirmed and Brett placed him onto the floor. B.J. turned and ran back towards his mother. He ran straight to her stomach and framed it with his tiny hands. There was a small baby bump that stuck out beneath her dress. My eyes, heart my whole body froze at the sight. She was pregnant. Chante laughed, her stomach giggling as her son kissed it. I couldn’t move, I tried to but couldn’t move. My eyes were glued to her stomach.

“Bye Bryson” B.J. said then ran back to his father

I raised my eyes to Chante’s and this time they were met with a silent confidence in hers. She turned on her heels and walked away.

She looked to be about four months pregnant, which is exactly how long ago it was that my marriage was about to end.

Fukk her yo.
      —————————
      He did. THREE times. She done sucked his dack….bish gonna have GALL tambout they “made love”….No hoe you gave up ALL your pussay and played yourself thanking he gonna call you agane. He is not. Made love my azz. Bish you got smashed.

You are an EnVogue song…Give it turn it looooooose…

Cause he aint calling.

But the bish sent in a groupie tale hoping he would read it :rofl: :rofl:

Keesh says:

I DO NOT want a man trying to eat my cat in the 1st 30 min of knowing me. Mr. Lick em Low Lover does that to everywoman he meet apparently

luVn_liFe… says:

And Another PERFECT EXample :stop: Bish PLZ

(quick voice) Mmm Hmmm that’s right!
      ==================
      Hose need esteem of self! :lol:

Thats prolly Trey Songz writing that. Or Kem. Or Tyrese. :lol: They just dont want Raheem to get that R&B shine.. :grin:

Bootcampgirl says:

@Choco, YOU KNOW MOTHERFLCKN’ WHAT, that post is long a hell… WUT’s don’t even be that damn long :hahaha:

I am fining Choco for THAT one now Boot! :rofl:

Fukk her yo.
      —————————

You are an EnVogue song…Give it turn it looooooose…

Cause he aint calling.
      My 150 was in my En Vogue voice :ghost: Mmmh Hmmm that’s right! LOL!

And Raheem I hope the inside of your throat turn GREEN and you cant utter a NOTE. Eatin random HOMELY bishes. Just cause they homely don’t mean they clean. That bish obviously “is a hoe she a freak….”

DAMMIT!
      I screwed up Dinner!!! ARRRRRRrrrrgh DTTS,Its all ur FAULT!!

*stops fronting and goes back up to read* :lol:

Yeah the made love chit had me :lol: at her too -

My 150 was in my En Vogue voice Mmmh Hmmm that’s right! LOL!
      ^^ That is cause Cindy Dawn Terri and Max was them BISHES okay?

:egg:

*Ding
      PICK IT UP! :lol:

Custom Made For you :eek:

EnVogue song <—que??? :lmmaooooo:

Yep. She is definitely irrelevant to Raheem as well then. :rofl: :rofl:

SN: I LOVED en vogue. But I know the days are longggg gone cause my kids was like who? :shrug:

@Boot
      :grin: I know but read it it’s very interesting

Choco aka Hippie says:

Yeah the made love chit had me :lol: at her too –

:bbgun: :rofl:

A.J. says:

@Choco

I like how you done made posts within a post. That’s chit gangsta and i approve!! “Choco is not like me and you” i live, i live!!!

Dem heaux needs severals seats from here to there!

@Stranger
      ShUT UP :rofl: READ that chit – its a trip

I saw En Vogue a couple years ago! #stillgotit IMB

:rolleyes:

Okay :rollseyes:
      <–Will Return In 1 HOUR from reading up top :huh:

Just cause they homely don’t mean they clean
      __________________________________________________

Bish. Boom. Bye. :ghost: Cause you know thats what no makeup meant. She “plain” re: ugly. He KNEW he could get it.

Path of least resistance.

<–Will Return In 1 HOUR from reading up top
      Dont be a spoofum

^^^ EnVogue come on at LEAST once a week on my iPod. SHEWWWWWWW.

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Did anyone see that pic of Sweet Willy and Kunt-ye Lost? Kunt-ye was looking zestier than a 10 piece from Buffalo Wild Wings! :rofl:

_____________________________
      :yes: But he bathes them first apparently with pepperment soap no less :rofl:

I’m Out. Love yall :wave:

I stopped at this point, to take a break :grill:
      :chickenhead: Chronicles :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: I didn’t even see how long that post was :rofl: I know yall mad as chit :rofl:

:nite: Who Dat

==================
      I know you are but what am I @Choco. How you gone call me soemthing I never heard of? :rofl:

If you really want the best part go to the Prissy section

:rofl: Spoofum is something me and my sisters made up it’s like a dufus or something :rofl:

:chase: Choco!

:rofl: @oops, I didn’t know!

Choco aka Hippie says:

If you really want the best part go to the Prissy section

She is Oh So helpful, isn’t she? :blink:

*goes up now*

:goodnight: WhoDAT

Bootcampgirl says:

@Choco, the last part of the novela was good. Yes, that’s where was 4 months ago but, you want the rang dont cha’

:newpost:
      :obama:

@Boot
      :yes: Thats why I posted I was like WHOOPS! #SCANDAL

:chickenhead: Chronicles as suspected. Damn shame!

Bootcampgirl says:

@Choco, #187?

@Stranger
      Nope its an excerpt from Baller Alert – Baller Wives Club

Bootcampgirl says:

:nite: Strangers

mzwhang90210 says:

Who Dat says: ^^ ERFF to your DUMB azz. If he aint called by now…do you THANK this is going to get him to call?

Yes he knows EXACTLY who your loose pussay azz IS.

Bish Imma send you a CLUE for Christmas. Big DUMMY.
      :dead:

DeevaC says:

@outside I just saw your MSG. I don’t use sunscreen, but my dr recommends I spend 15 minutes outside tanning lol

3halos says:

Well, Willy looks like little Blanket all grown up with some broke-down MJ moves… he also appears to be very fragile…and could possibly go whichever way the wind blows…. :whistle:

Willy is too pretty to be heterosexual…

But as far as his language, just because French isn’t his first language, doesn’t mean he doesn’t speak English :rolleyes:
      I have dated men from Paris/french countries and we have communicated just fine. Human beings are intelligent creatures…

lexdiamonz says:

:dead:

UMMM is FRANK OCEAN related to BILLY OCEAN (real question) ????

SHHHYYYTTT i know how it is COLD offices aint no joke!!!! WILLY is gay and possibly a WELL KNOWN BOY TOY on the scene from what I hear he is “friends” with too many SUSPECT brothers in the game….and the French LOVE AZZ period they don’t care WHO it comes from !!!!! some of these dudes who are ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS by the way will sleep with guys and have girlfriends (who know they two way) but yet SAY they are not gay !!!GO FIGURE i tell them in AMERICA we call a SPADE A SPADE!!!! he probably turned frank out