ESPN Analyst calls Robert Griffin III a ‘Cornball Brother’

Robert Griffin cornball brother

An ESPN analyst sparked controversy yesterday when he called Washington Redskins star quarterback Robert Griffin III a “cornball brother” who dates white women and votes Republican.

At issue for ESPN analyst Rob Parker was Griffin’s refusal to be defined by his skin color.

On ESPN’s First Take show yesterday, Parker said, “my question, which is just a straight honest question, is [Griffin] a brother, or is he a cornball brother?”

In an interview with USA Today, Griffin made his stance clear on the issue of his blackness: “For me, you don’t ever want to be defined by the color of your skin. You want to be defined by your work ethic, the person that you are, your character, your personality. That’s what I’ve tried to go out and do. I am an African-American in America. That will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that.”

From National Review:

Parker, a columnist at a handful of outlets over the years, has a history of stirring the pot when it comes to race issues in sports. He teeters back and forth between evaluating how “black” Griffin is – “kind of black,” “not really down with the cause” or “not one of us,” but it’s the evidence that prompted his hand wringing that’s so disturbing. “We all know he has a white fiancé. There was all this talk about he’s a Republican, which, there’s no information [about that] at all. I’m just trying to dig deeper as to why he has an issue.”

UPDATE: The response from the network was swift. ESPN called Parker’s comments “inappropriate” and suggested their might be some disciplinary action.

“The comments were inappropriate and we are evaluating our next steps,” David Scott, ESPN’s director of communications, said on Twitter.

• CONFIRMED: Shannon Brown and Monica Are Married
  • Cleveland Assistant Coach to LeBron: “STFU!”
  • ‘Dirty’ Jets coach suspended for the season for tripping Dolphins player
  • Dwyane Wade Plans to Give Up Partying for His Sons

210 Responses to “ESPN Analyst calls Robert Griffin III a ‘Cornball Brother’”

goat76 says:

Bout time you came up for some air. Good Morning! TGIF!!

coco creamy says:

Dont know who these people IS :kona: morning Roses :yahoo: friday

:wave: Jenie,Goat I spoke to U downstairs..
      So He’s a cornball and less blk cause he’s engaged to a yt girl,But the Others,blk Girls wouldnt give him the time of day in college.
      SMH

CoCoCreamy :danban1:

kingstonn says:

i still have no clue why interracial relationships are still taboo these days.
      and black folks don’t always have to be Democrats. :rolleyes:

This post is too chopped and screwed for me to even know what they are talking about. And I’m not interested enough to look it up.

Nakeya_j says:

That ESPN analyst needs a swift kick in the balls. Why does RGIII have to be a cornball because he has a white gf? Did RGIII say he votes repbulician?!!! No. And really why does he have to be defined by his skin?! He wants to be known by his work ethic, what the hell is wrong with that?! Man please. (in my Martin voice)

There is always one in the mix :tea: I love my heritage and what our people fought for in the past and I will never forget it. African American history is important folks and please teach your kids as much as possible. Never take that for granted. The struggle was beyond awful for our ancestors !!!

I’m black and probably mixed with a bunch of other shat too, But I stand by and represent my black heritage ONLY :tea:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Morning Roses!!

:tea: it’s his prefferance. Why does it matter?

NaijaGal says:

@LUV N – he actually attended a predominately white school (Baylor) so not too many black girls there period…but I def agree with his statement, stop pigeon holing blacks, he’s a quarterback, not a balck quarterback…the analyst was wack for that bullchit

jealousCNenvy says:

GOOD Morning all. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

BIRD :yahoo:
      I take it back,the lakers ARE NOT Gonna MAKE IT Out THE WEST,they’ll be lucky to sniff Playoff air.

chille I watched the 1st half of the lakers game,I thought I gotta LET BIRD Know I was WRONG! for shaneforshame

Just popped a molly for my back…

Now I’m sweatin :woohoo:

missmiami says:

:ashamed: cuz he said what I was thinking when I read up on dude awhile back. Does that make me racist for having those same thoughts :kona:

Of course there is more to this story for him to be called a cornball. Personally I love when yt women married these types :coffee: better them then me hmph!

NaijaGal says:

I’m sure the analyst wants to know if RG3 is an uncle tom…they do exist, shoutout to Clarence Thomas and Herman Caine, Allan Keys, just to name a few

Bigbadwolf says:

I love RG3. He’s a young quarterback with a yt girl, like alot of not so cute athletes. Like Luvn said, blk girls wouldn’t give his a second look, but the yt love the blk athlethes. They sure love my son. He goes to a mostly yt school and most of the chicks that try to talk to him are the yt girls :shrug:

missmiami says:

___________________________

Nah, just honest :shrugs: no shame in that!

Nakeya_j :wave: MORNING
      jealousCNVY Congrats on ur Makeover win,Come back and let me know what kindof shoes you got :tea:

@NAIJA . . .Okay thankx for that Helpful info.

so i wonder what having a yt hubby makes me less of :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

GM Erryones!!
      :waves:
      Keesh
      JenEEE :happy:
      Bird
      Kingston
      Creamy
      Goat

kingstonn says: i still have no clue why interracial relationships are still taboo these days.

^^^^THIS!

Rob Parker…let this man live his life. Sheesh.

ThatgirlJD says:

He looks black enough to me.

:preach: The house ninja (slave) That’s what they call em I think :thinking:

NaijaGal says:

ummm let’s not assume black girls didn’t want to date him cause then you’d be generalizing too :tea:

Honycoatd says:

GO!!! Redskins first of all!

And I don’t buy into this Black woman did not want to give him the time of day crap. Alot of black men love to sell that theory but I am not buying it.
      Some people just like what they like and also there are many fits in this world for people and he happen to find one with a white girl who is very Becky-ish.

And to add insult about him not being black enough is beyond reasonable. Why take away that he is smart, talented, respectable, charming and helpful from him and act as if black is some downgrade to being rude, hood, ghetto, mean and nasty. People need to get over themselves and stop judging each other so harshly.

ThatgirlJD says:

…What’s say “I’m black” more than a being a professional athlete and having a white girl by your side???
      =====================
      :rofl: :rofl: that’s a good one ^5

mzwhang90210 says:

luVn_liFe… says:
      so i wonder what having a yt hubby makes me less of ?
      __________________________
      A spinster?

@JealousC… congrats on your win :cheer:

ThatgirlJD says:
      He looks black enough to me.
      ^ ^ ^ ^
      THIS :lol:

missmiami says:

:thinking: why do folks think when black chicks date a white dude it’s seen as a positive and when black dudes date a white chick they are considered sellouts.

Wuts a spinsTer MZWHANG??? :waiting:

KayCeiSoul says:

It’s Friday Bishes!!! :yahoo: !!

Good Morning my sweets!! :hug:

Not up to speed on this topic, but he can date who he wants to date and vote how he wants to vote. People are something else!

OAN – I officially QUIT Scandal last night! :mad: :shotsfired:
      I call bullchit!!

mzwhang90210 says:

luVn_liFe… says: Wuts a spinsTer MZWHANG???
      A woman who’s never been married!

Dont be trynna call my joke corny on the sly :spank:

ThatgirlJD says:

——-
      :rofl: +100

missmiami says:

@ Kayceisoul why did u quit Scandel? Seriously, I dont wanna waste my time catching up on demand to be let down :waiting:

KayCeiSoul says:

luV, Whang, Naija-Boo :hug:

:yahoo: KaeCEISooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllll??? WUTS CraKing mommy

LadieLeo says:

Well what’s a little greatness without a little shade :tea:

Honycoatd says:

Your experiences in life, upbringing, environment all have a hand into who you are and perceived.

I have the same difficulties at time being boxed into a certain group for one reason or another.

I am a Black woman but my skin tone always play a role in others deciding who I am… I NEVER gave up the right to BE WHO I WANT TO BE and the same goes for RG3.

Some people need to think before they speak because their mouth is a lie.

NaijaGal says:

@KAYCEI sunshine – like I already fonted…last night’s epi reminded me why I stopped watching season 1 after epi 1…they sucked me in just to screw me up again :mad:

Nakeya_j says:

so i wonder what having a yt hubby makes me less of
      —–
      I have yt ppl up and through my family. So does that make me less black than ppl who don’t?! I wish someone would tell me that crap. Just because you marry someone yt or date them or whatever, does not make you less black…..

mzwhang90210 says:
      A woman who’s never been married!<– OH,I knew the Actual Definition . .

Dont be trynna call my joke corny on the sly

:lol: I thought U had a spin on it or sumpthin :hahaha:

kingstonn says:

heyyyy whang! :hug:

Bigbadwolf says:

Good morning everyone :waves: It’s Freaky Friday :yahoo:

@ mzwhang Thanks yes that’s my son as my gravi, My little mini me , the boy version hahaha

Ace says:

could be wrong though… :shrug:

Nakeya_j says:

Honycoatd says:

Some people need to think before they speak because their mouth is a lie.
      ——-

#AMEN ALL.OF.THIS

Honycoatd says:

:rofl: Naija

They want you to come back all over again… The cliffhangers were awesome with all those twist and turns and possibilities.

mzwhang90210 says:

Kayyyyyyy & Company :hug:
      :cheer:

Folks kill me trynna dictate who others “should” be with. You’re a sports analyst right?! *Martin voice* Then stick ta analyzin SPORTS!

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey missmiami! :waves:

Gurl! They went to gatdayum far last night!

**SPOILER ALERT** STOP READING RIGHT HERE IF YOU MISSED IT AND WILL BE PLAYING CATCH UP ON NETFLIX, HULU, OR ON DEMAND!!

Anyhoo MM – they showed an innocent family of five DEAD honey, 2 KIDS, 2 adults, and a DOG were shot and propped up by a crazy spy bish, the same one who killed the president. Bullet wounds to the head.

Shonda done lost her miggety-figgety mind! :shotsfired:

I hear about that same type of shyt in real life on the weekly – I watch t.v. to ESCAPE the shyt, not get stressed out! Ol’ big head bish wrote that episode all wrong. The only redeeming quality to me is that bible-thumping demonic vice-president.

@ACE . .
      No thats jennifer

candibfly says:

i don’t care about any of this, i’m just ready to be back in Houston :wave:

Nakeya_j says:

*mumbles under breath* These jigs ain’t seen no pppppaaaarrrtttssss of Africa, the motherland, but want to tell someone else how black they are not. Man bye.

SunnyK says:

IDK Why Trinadad James Song Popped in my Head readin this…. Guess thats what it means to be Black “Ni99a Ni99a Ni99a”

free says:

i’m trying to be but i ain’t happy about this broad. fugg it; i said it!

KayCeiSoul says:

Naija-Boo Shonda got me fugged up. Foreal.
      She lost me last night, and I tell you one mo’ thang….

The YT’s are going to have her AZZ on a platter about that dog! :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@ACE – nah that’s his fiancee…chick named Rebecca…yup he got him an authentic pink toe a white guhl named Becky :lol:

free says:

Ace says: If I’m not mistaking….the picture with the white girl is not his Girlfriend… That’s a Highschool student he surprised as a Prom Date..

could be wrong though…

*********************

no that’s her and they’ve actually been engaged for at least a year or two.

missmiami says:

GOT IT THANKS :thumbsup: btw Kerry is on the TOday Show and looks AMAZING. BTW, since we talkin interacial dating why did her and her ex yt dude break up after dating forever and even getting engaged?

Honycoatd says:

ACe nah that is his woman for real.

They fit each other. I will take a corny provider and insanely corny intelligent man over some raggedy, good for nothing, broke down, can’t speak properly or even write to communicate effectively man any day…and to add – not abusive, neglectful, dishonest, lacks moral, integrity, charisma or chivalry.

mzwhang90210 says:

Still get stares when my hubby & I go out. Used to bother me but now I just :biggrin:

@BigBad…he’s a handsome lil tyke…gonna be a lady killer when he gets older! :nod:

candibfly says:

everyone has their own ideas of what it means to be black. you don’t have to fit into anyone’s box.

u just do u and imma do me :danban:

@NIAJA . . LOL at the irony “becky” do they have a baby Yet?

kingstonn says:

——————————–
      :cosign:

missmiami says:

@Naija :dead: for that “BECKY”

@bigBadWolf HES Handsome :) Watch Out Now!

@LUV N – no, no kids…she not up on her groupie101 rules :lol:

kingstonn says:

@ whang
      girl, screw them people.
      they’re just ignorant as hail. :yes:

@KayCei

“Damn shame what they did to that dog…” <—in the voice of the landlord off 'Coming to America'

:waves:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: @NIAJA . . LOL at the irony “becky” do they have a baby Yet?

*********************************

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.

Keesh says:

Hey again since didnt nobody speak to me downstairs :wave:
      Yall make me feel underappreciated

free says:

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.
      =======================
      tell that to Dwight Howard’s white baby momma

Milky says:

Good Morning All. It feels like forever. They have me working like a Hebrew slave up in hur.. No comment on this subject. It’s Friday! :woohoo:

Feeeeeeeeeeee :happy: Wuts up BeautiMus?

@Free/Naija Okay,well good for Becky :lol:

free says:

Keesh says: Hey again since didnt nobody speak to me downstairs
      Yall make me feel underappreciated

********************

hey keesh!

mzwhang90210 says:

kingstonn says: @ whang girl, screw them people.they’re just ignorant as hail
      My sentiments exactly!!!

Hey Candi! Boy I miss my hometown of Houston.

free says:

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.
      =======================
      tell that to Dwight Howard’s white baby momma

*****************************

one in a million.

candibfly says:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: @NIAJA . . LOL at the irony “becky” do they have a baby Yet?

*********************************

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.

———————-

yes they do.

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :yahoo:

wher U been are you aiight? I sent out :hug: s for U the Otha day

Nakeya_j says:

Hey Keesh!!

KayCeiSoul says:

Donna del Gatto says:

@KayCei

***********************************

:dead: I just got back – I had to go pee after I read that because I almost pissed on myself in this chair. Don't you start actin' an azz this early! :rofl: WHY is that one of my favorite lines from Coming to America!? And that outline KILLED me!

Keesh says:

Its not fair to call dude a cornball brother. You cant help who you love ( in my KeyCole voice)

candibfly says:

mzwhang u should go back! i’m actually trying to move back there permanently :yahoo:

@Milky . . . Wut them dolls doing popping and Locking??

free says:

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.
      =======================
      tell that to Dwight Howard’s white baby momma

*****************************

one in a million.
      ====================
      lies…they’re just not blasted like black women are

kingstonn says:

@ whang
      TRUST ME.
      you have not missed much. i hate it here.

@luVn :kiss: How u be BeautiMus? :lol:

Keesh says:

Hey Keya, how you doing on this Friday hun??

MILKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

wher U been are you aiight? I sent out s for U the Otha day

—————————————
      gurl they been workin the hell out of me, but im takin time today to catch up with my beautiful Roses. So catch me up #NOSEY# sits on ur lap to listen to the gossip.

candibfly says:

free says:

luVn_liFe… says: @NIAJA . . LOL at the irony “becky” do they have a baby Yet?

*********************************

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.

———————-

yes they do.

*********************

who?

KayCeiSoul says:

MILKY!!! :hug:

And I forgot my hug for Fe :hug: …considering she almost had me embarrased and scootching out of the office in a pee-pee chair. :ashamed:

KyCakes says:

KayCei
      Bedazzled
      Bird
      JealousC

Anyones else I missed…. :wave:

free says:

NOPE! one thing about them becks, they don’t roll like that.
      =======================
      tell that to Dwight Howard’s white baby momma

*****************************

one in a million.
      ====================
      lies…they’re just not blasted like black women are

**************************

i gotcha…or maybe we come out ourselves for the shine and they just want the money.

:lol: while y’all going in on ‘Becky’, there’s a black poster on this here blog who’s name is Becky…

@KayCei

That line always fukks me up! There’s a straight outline of the po dog on the floor….and the way he said that shyt just KILT me! :rofl:

KayCeiSoul says:

Hey Ky!! :hug: :yahoo: <— Glad it's Friday! :yes:

NaijaGal says:

KyCakes cake cake cake cake cake cake :buttshake: massa must’ve gone to town for an errand :lol:

Nakeya_j says:

Good Miss. Keesh, ready for this day to be over so I can slide my booty right on over to happy hour!! Happy Friday!

Milky says:

@kaycei hows the bambino doing? Scandal pissed me off too last night. The whole family Shonda! Really??? That poor dog didnt do nuthin to nobody.

@luvn the dolls are twerkin

Oh there’s Becky now! :lol:

:waves: hey gurl!

Hey Free, you up early again :biggrin:

Donna del Gatto says:

=====================
      their parent(s) were on some “my baby’s gonna get called for job interviews” huh? :lol:

Keesh says: Hey Free, you up early again

***************

yeah but i actually have to do some work today.

RGIII is not on cornball sports status yet. He still young

Holla back when he gets on the level of Karl Malone and Charles Barkley. Two southern black Republican rednecks.

Honycoatd says:

Skin color is not a give away in identify someone and I teach my children that all the time. There are many quadroon walking around that are not “black” per se if you are looking at ethnicity and not skin color.

Just like many black people who are fair skinned but are Black and proud.

KyCakes says:

Donna del Gatto says:

Oh there’s Becky now!
      ——————————————————-
      Yup bish! I’m here…. BLACK in full effect!!!

mzwhang90210 says:

LOL @ Kingston #88…I’m just a lil homesick.

:waves:
      KYC
      Donna Donna Bo Bonna…Bananna Fanna Fo Fanna!!

HAPPY FRIDAYYYYYYYYY! :buttshake:

candibfly says:

i can’t stand karl malone :mad:

@KY CAKEs :shakebutt:

@MILY I cant give u a recap,too much you been gona while,But i can pour U some :koolaid3: til someone comes thru and gives u 1

Honycoatd says:

Kdubs… you gonna leave my Charles Barkley alone.

Charles Barkley is my fellow.

KyCakes says:

@Naija you know that’s me…we had this convo awhile back…Don’t remember Donna being in on it…but I digress (yup, that’s Becky talk for you) :lol:

Bigbadwolf says:

luVn_liFe… says:

@bigBadWolf HES Handsome Watch Out Now!
      ________________________

He already thinks he’s something :lol: He has to make sure he sprays axe or cologne on himself everyday. and don’t let him get a spot on him, he’s changing.

A.J. says:

:hi: Good Morning, Seasons Greetings and stuff!

Jenie
      Naija
      luVn
      Ace
      Candi
      Free
      MzWhang
      Milky
      Kingstonn
      missmiami
      KayCei
      Bedazzled
      KyCakes ( I copied/paste and I thank you!)

Hope all is well

:hi: kycakes
      naija like that hair gurl
      donna
      free
      keesh
      kingston
      candi
      mzwhanggg ur dog is the shait in that curly diana ross wig!
      and anyone else i might be forgetting

FREAKY FRIDAY :buttshake: :boobs:

Carmez79 says:

We don’t need to white race to tear us down we do a fine job on our own. This makes me so sad because:

1. You should never be defined by your race always your work ethic. I would never ever want someone to define me by what they see on tv because there are more negative images than positive of black women.

2. He’s been with this GF since high school. Shouldn’t you always be with the person who was with you when you were shooting in the gym?

3. It hurts my heart that to this some of us still can not stand to see another black person successful. I never ever liked the redskins but I live in DC now and I support this young black QB because I LOVE SEEING MY PEOPLE SUCCEED

Karl & Chuck never got a ring :haha:

candibfly says:

hey kycakes

hey aj

:wave: <– one of RG3's braids

KyCakes says:

A.J. says:
      KyCakes ( I copied/paste and I thank you!)
      ———————————————————————-I’ll be sending my bill for services rendered :lol:

^^^^^^^^
      I know a TWO YEAR OLD BLACK BECKY. CLOSE to my family. Thisclose. The lil baby is practically relate to me. She IS related to my oldest. We all tried to tell them nnnoooooooooo pineapples. :no:

Now why you would name your little girl Rebekah (I know its biblical) AFTER the song came out and think its OKAY to call her Becky is beyond meh. I have been trying to push Bex on them but it aint caught on yet.

kingstonn says:

hey ky! :waves:

:waves: @mzwhang….’sup girl! That bitch in your gravie is FIERCE!

@KyCakes

Just in case you didn’t get the memo…it’s me, Fe :lol:

Donna Donna Bo Bonna…Bananna Fanna Fo Fanna!! :lol:

the MailMan\Barkley are ignorant as Hayle

candibfly says:

i’m not a redskins fan either (Texans hoe!) but i do enjoy watching RG3 play and i will root for him, unless he’s paying the Texans

Milky says:

@MILY I cant give u a recap,too much you been gona while,But i can pour U some til someone comes thru and gives u 1

ok im still gonna sit on ur lap and enjoy my drank!!! thanks bew!

NaijaGal says:

@KYCAKES – I didn’t know that was your gov’t…nice…BBBBBBEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYY <—Roseanne voice :lol:

AJ – :hi: long time no font

MILKY – same thing…long time no font…how've you been :hug:

kingstonn says:

hey milky!
      hey AJ!

I like young RG3 :thinking: Thing with it, youre attracted to whats presented most to you. My white boy divulged his babysitter fuc.king on the job and giving him Black porn set him up for what he fancies.

Anywho :wave: Happy Friday everyone.

Kdubs… you gonna leave my Charles Barkley alone.

Charles Barkley is my fellow.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      A black Republican from Alabama….

I love the Becky on here :love:

KayCeiSoul says:

***********************************

RIGHT?!!!!! And that’s the first thing they let pop on the screen, the dead azz dog! You KNOW the yt’s azzes were itchin’ when they saw that!
      An innocent family too? I know she wants us to hate Becky, but we already DID once we saw how she played Huck. I just wanna know who the bish is working for. Period. But somebody is gone have to tell me…I refuse to watch another epi. :no:

candibfly says:

hey milky :yahoo:

A.J. says:

A.J. says:
      KyCakes ( I copied/paste and I thank you!)
      ———————————————————————-I’ll be sending my bill for services rendered
      _______________________________
      As long as it’s a net-45 days, i got Chri’ma giffs to buy and things! :cheers:

Honycoatd says:

Be Back later beautiful people I have a meeting :hug:

Be good and enjoy Happy Friday :kiss:

Keesh says:

Naiji I see you acting funny with me today

what I do KEESH :shrug: how you doing this morn :hi:

Milky says:

MILKY – same thing…long time no font…how’ve you been

___________________________
      i’ve been good decided to take the shackles off my feet so i can party with my Roses today!! thanks for askin how r u doing?

:wave: A.J. you done with the Xmas Wish Lists??

Ok Milky :D ur a lil heavy but I can manage

Bigbadwolf says:

Its not fair to call dude a cornball brother. You cant help who you love
      But he is a cornball tho. :lol: I love football and followed him and Andrew Luck, trying to see who was going to get the Heisman. The way that he speaks, his jokes, the way he dresses (his grown azz always had on some kind of character socks) It has nothing to do with his dating preference IMO

DoNotDeleteMe says:

luVn_liFe… says:

…[B]ut the Others,blk Girls wouldnt give him the time of day in college.
      SMH

_________________________________________

:mad:

:party:

Keesh says:

HEy Milky :wave: nice to see you up in here today
      OTB :love:
      Dub what up doe?

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: A.J.

My doggy thanks erryones for the compliments! :biggrin:

@Naij…I used to laff my butt off when Rosanne would yell that name!

KyCakes says:

Donna :rofl: :rofl:

I had no idea…You really do miss chit when you don’t log on everday :lol:

A.J. says:

AJ – long time no font
      ___________________________
      I’ve been in Seattle fa biz, I’ve been lurking popping in here and there. But Im back in the A so leggo….
      Milky I done missed you!

_____________________________
      TRUUUUU! Then you have to wait until mid January to see what has happened. I take it that Fitz’s wife is in on it somehow becuz she knew he was going to be shot. Maybe to take down Olivia since Huck is connected to her!

oh damn… :kona:

@ #141 is it THAT serious though???? :facepalm:

DoNotDeleteMe says:
      …[B]ut the Others,blk Girls wouldnt give him the time of day in college.
      SMH_________________________________________
      ~ ~ ~
      idk,Tis wut his homeboy in school said,Nor do I much give a Dayum :D

what I do KEESH how you doing this morn

lol..hey Naiji :wave: I was starting to feel a lil sad cause you didnt say hi to me (in my lil girl voice) Happy Friday!!!!!!

KyCakes says:

I love the Becky on here :love:
      —————————————————————
      Aww *tear* I wubs you, too, my Sister in Christ… :wail:

free says:

DoNotDeleteMe says: This is the excuse a lot of n*ggers use to justify wifing up a White trophy after they feel they have made it. That is some straight up self-hating shat! No one cares and if this is the lie this greasy faced baboon is saying, then I say, “I don’t believe you…you need more people!”

*************************

lawd!! tell us how you feeeel!

:eek:

@KyCakes

It’s ok, :hugs: I figured you weren’t aware!

Milky says:

AWWW @ AJ i missed u to BEW!!!

Ok Milky ur a lil heavy but I can manage <—–this shait right here :shotsfired:

Hey @ Keesh :hug:

If @Ky aint know who Donna was…do she know who I ill? :shrug:

*bottom lip quivers*

@Keesh :hug: you have you and your kids funeral clothing all picked out? How many kids did your MIL have? #nosey

Aww *tear* I wubs you, too, my Sister in Christ…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      You know who I iz!!! :yahoo:

MILKY its a good HEAVY :-( :think:
      Here one more to calm ya :koolaid3:

Happy Friday KEESH :lol: you and the boo got plans for the weekend

@MILKY – I’s living and maintaining

@DONNA – don’t bother por favor :)

Bigbadwolf says:

Its not fair to call dude a cornball brother. You cant help who you love
      But he is a cornball tho. I love football and followed him and Andrew Luck, trying to see who was going to get the Heisman. The way that he speaks, his jokes, the way he dresses (his grown azz always had on some kind of character socks) It has nothing to do with his dating preference IMO

****************************

it has nothing to do with the becky. his speech is proper english and he dresses appropriately. i dunno about his jokes but not using slang and wearing slacks with a damn belt and a button down/polo can’t be bad.

Dubb she know :hahaha:

kingstonn says:

@ do not delete
      damn. did a black guy leave you for a white girl bew?
      here’s a hug :hug:

:hahaha: So it begans. One thing about it, two things for sho.. :hahaha:

So Jenelle from Teen MOM done got married,w/No Prenup :think: does she even have $$$ to worry for?

Here one more to calm ya
      __________________________________
      Snatches drank! keep em comin!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      :no:

@Naija

Otay…. *digs toe in dirt*

KyCakes says:

@Dub I DO know who you ill, guhl! :yes:

KyCakes says:

OTBizzle! :hug:

Here one more to calm ya
      __________________________________
      Snatches drank! keep em comin!
      ~ ~ ~
      damn :eek: SLOW Down

Nakeya_j says:

luVn_liFe… says:

So Jenelle from Teen MOM done got married,w/No Prenup does she even have $$$ to worry for?
      —–
      You know she already shot all that money up her arm,or :snort:

missmiami says:

:popcorn: wth i miss :mad:

luVn_liFe… says:

==================
      they’ll smoke and sniff it all away soon

candibfly says:

i finally saw the catfish episode with Mhissy :rofl:

:wave: <——- my thong!
      whodat
      otb

A.J. says:

A.J. you done with the Xmas Wish Lists??
      _____________________________
      I am but sh*t popping off everywhere. Shootin up in Oregon while I’m up there. Folks in the A raming police officers down in Clayco.

Im shole ready for 2013 to come on in.

Whangz you gotta love the left eye covered up by the curl. #classic Yall gon have Bo in no time!

VDot says:

:eyeroll:

Cornballs come in all races, shapes and sizes. No need to add the extra adjective to it.

Good Morning :waves:

Now let me scroll up to see what yall been talmabout.

Nakeya_j says:

—–
      But he was with that yt girl since high school. Before he had anything. And when I saw her on the ESPN thing, she was no trophy.

:offtopic:

So T.I. was on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show, and when I tell y’all I was in the car :danba1: to the mix they had going…I walked into the office reminiscing on my senior year in college when that Bone Crusher song was HITTIN’!

@KyPhatCakes :hug: Stranger! Sit down! Font awhile! :love:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

*************************

lawd!! tell us how you feeeel!

_____________________________

I just want the “reasons” “justifications” “excuses” “whatever” for dating inter-racially to just stop! The majority of Black males date and marry Black females. Only 6-8% of all marriages are inter-racial…and that includes all racial groups combined. Just do you. I don’t date outside my race (Black) but I do date other Blacks from other cultures (Carribbeans, Africans, Afro Latinos). Black American men need to realize that they ARE NOT a prize and Black women are not curled up hugging their knees and crying just because they are with a White woman! D*mn! :rofl:

Diva says:

:wave: Morning Roses and Thorns! Happy Friday :woohoo: a bish is HAPPY todayyyyyyyyyyyyy! Got in here and my Christmas bonus was on my desk waiting for me. :buttshake:

NaijaGal says:

@MIAMI – not ish…just waiting to see how left this post goes…if that’s kettle corn, pass some my way

:rofl: Candi Ahhh sweet Mhissy.

Milky says:

@luvn It’s Friday and i done took my shackles off so pour up!!!

Off topic: My youngest son asked me this morning if the Grinch was real! I had to tell him yes becuz he still believes in Santa. Then he asked me where is he? I was lookin like :blink:

:newpost:
      Manhatthan Shooting victim

DoNotDeleteMe says:

==================
      I think had you posted this before there’d be no problems :fistbump:

:wave: Milky <—bagels, w/ vegetable garden spread or honey nut.

Milky says:

Got in here and my Christmas bonus was on my desk waiting for me.
      __________________________________________

Hey Hunty! So i guess my dranks are on you today!!! How’s the Grandman doing? Too Cute!

Diva says:

:hug: Milkayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hey babes :kiss: I missed you boo boo

Keesh says:

The only thing I dont like about mixing of the races is the excuse…For example a black guy may say “I date white women because black women have attitudes” Well, dont date me because black women have attitudes, date me because you are attracted to me, not because Im not black

@Candi

But did you see the tweets last night saying that Becky was ‘Scandal’s’ version of Mhissy! :rofl:

Keesh says:

Hey Diva :love: you so damn elegant!!!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Nakeya_j says:

—–

________________________

Neither are the fat White girls with the run over dirty tennis shoes…but you can’t tell a lot of Black men that.

Good for them!

Diva says:

Milky says:

Got in here and my Christmas bonus was on my desk waiting for me.
      __________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Dranks on Diva today!!!!! Lets get this :party: started quickly

A.J. says:

i finally saw the catfish episode with Mhissy
      ______________________________
      Thats classic material there! MTV is coming back for their top reality spot, hmph.

When they went up those stairs and the mattress was in the hallway on that towel drying off tho :dead:

Diva says:

Keesh says:

Hey Diva you so damn elegant!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      What up Keesh Keesh? :hug:

KyCakes says:

@KyPhatCakes Stranger! Sit down! Font awhile!
      ———————————————————————-
      Only gonna toggle over to my pp presentation when my Boss walks by… :lol:

Diva says:

A.J. says:

i finally saw the catfish episode with Mhissy
      ______________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^now they are all kinds of wrong for that mess!

DoNotDeleteMe says:

EXACTLY! :applause:

candibfly says:

fefe i skip over the scandal tweets cause ion watch the show and i’d be lost

but when they rolled up in the trap and she came out in the short red dress with that dry wig and that wilted rose :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      They INVENTED reality tv…I think it need to go to them. Cause that ish with Mhissy is classic indeed.

Bigbadwolf says:

______________________________
      What would your qualifications be to be called a cornball? just curious

A.J. says:

___________________________
      Jaz was like “dont come over here, girl dont come over here” She still didnt catch the clues…i hollered!

and that wilted rose

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      I emailed Mhissy a rhose emoticon….and asked her to ahccept my rhose day after episode aired…for some rheason she aint ehmail meh back.

:shrug:

VDot says:

_____________________________________________________

That part had me rolling! She had that hand up :stop: and everythang!

journeymee says:

Well I mean he is a cornball brother. He looks like he’s fresh off the turnip truck and I bet all the tea in China that white girl would not be with him if he wasn’t running that football down the field! TRUST!
      @journeymee

Atypical says:

I logged in to say it 2012 not 1812 people can date whomever the hell they want to date …Also who gives a damn if he’s a Republican? This is America not Nazi Germany, he doesn’t have to explain why his political affiliations to anyone…Black women really need to get over this “other races of women are taking our men bullshat” If he’s not with you he’s not your man… Point.Blank.Period. I bet if white people were commenting on how disgusted they thought he was for dating a white girl they’d be “racist” …. :coffee: