Chris Brown’s attorney says L.A. prosecutors have ‘lost their minds’

Chris Brown Mark Geragos

Troubled singer Chris Brown’s attorney Mark Geragos responded angrily to allegations made by the Los Angeles County district attorney and prosecutors that Brown faked his community service paperwork.

The District Attorney’s office is seeking to revoke singer Chris Brown’s probation based on what they called “fraudulent” paperwork. According to documents filed by the DA’s office, Brown filed reports claiming he was painting murals at a children’s center and picking up trash in Virginia when he was actually on a plane to Cancun, Mexico.

“Apparently the district attorney’s office has completely lost their minds,” Geragos told the LA Times. “They are making scurrilous, libelous and defamatory statements and apparently have lost their ability to read their own reports.”

Chris Brown mural

In a 19-page filing obtained by the LA Times, prosecutors asked the court to decline Brown’s community service paperwork because of what they called “significant discrepancies indicating at best sloppy documentation and at worst fraudulent reporting.”

Geragos told The Times he encouraged the Richmond Police Department to “take legal action against the Los Angeles County district attorney.”

Documents submitted to the court by the Chief of Police in Richmond, allegedly claim that Chris, 23, “worked at Tappahannock Children’s Center and did jobs such as painting, washing windows, waxing floors, cutting grass and picking up trash, TMZ reports.”

But a well-connected source in Brown’s camp told Sandrarose.com exclusively that Brown has “hard evidence” of his work painting and cleaning up community centers in Virginia. The source pointed to numerous photos that were posted to Brown’s now deleted Instagram page showing murals Brown spent hours painting.

“The [Richmond police] accepted the murals as part of his community service to beautify the [children's centers],” the source told Sandrarose.com.

When asked about claims made by a janitor who said he never saw Brown stripping or waxing floors, the source said flatly: “Did the janitor work 24 hours a day?”

• DA’s Office: Chris Brown Faked Community Service
  • Supreme Court Rejects Chris Brown’s Appeal; He Will Face Rihanna in Court On Monday
  • Judge tells Chris Brown to kick rocks
  • Is Rihanna getting Botox’d up?
  • Photos: Damian Dovarganes / Associated Press and Instagram.com

49 Responses to “Chris Brown’s attorney says L.A. prosecutors have ‘lost their minds’”

MOrning ROSES AND BUDS!!!
      Naija
      Jenie
      ladyLEO
      DONTE
      WUT WUT
      Unapologetic
      Nakeyjah
      RAZZZZ
      TREND
      FLawLess

Luvyn :waves: Now this the CB that was cute :yes: now it’s like he just don’t give a damn about his looks :tea:

LadieLeo says:

Morning Luv :hi:

Either way this goes for Chris,jail,redo of hours or left alone.CHRIS needs to GET IT TOGETHER!
      QUICK!!

Milky says:

:hi:
      luvn :hug: how r u today ma’am?

LadieLeo says:

scurrilous, libelous
      *************************
      Someone’s using a thesaurus

MILKY :kiss: Im sick But Well
      LoL at ur gravie . . KruTe :thumbsup:

since when is it ok to pain a naked she devil with horns on her n*pples for children???

NaijaGal says:

Chris looked so cute and innocent in court…when the “world’s” against you it can drive you mad…trust and believe the LA DA just wanted shine…everybody in hollywood wants some shine

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

HEY LUVIN! :hug:

:smack: Please tell me that mural is not in a childrens center.. lil kids looking at T&A… :no: I can’t believe that!

NaijaGal says:

LUV N :happy:

Anna says:

LadieLeo says:

scurrilous, libelous
      *************************
      Someone’s using a thesaurus

~~~~~~~
      :lol: Ususally reading attorney lingo is boring. He did good.

Chris actually looks cute in this picture..

He should really look in a mirror with that darn blonde hair.

Miany says:

Good Morning :wave:

LadieLeo says:

scurrilous, libelous
      *************************
      Someone’s using a thesaurus

:no: They trying to lynch this man and honestly it seems like there are some higher up folks behind this lynch mob :coffee: someone with a lot of money and connections. CB better cross all of his i’s and t’s. No more slipping up CB cause I see what this is. Still a fan by the and personally I hope he beat the shat out of Frank ocean, he smelling hisself a lil too much anyways

@ LadieLeo: I had to laugh because I’m always thumbing through my little Thesaurus handbook. :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

I drive through Richmond all the time and ain never seen breezy picking up no trash :no:

Milky says:

MILKY Im sick But Well
      LoL at ur gravie . . KruTe
      im starting to get a sore throat, but i am fighting this off. Yeah I have to make up to hur for yesterday!!!

LadieLeo says:

Ususally reading attorney lingo is boring. He did good.
      ************************
      my bestie’s a lawyer and sometimes in regular convo she bust out with crazy words. She was standing akimbo :huh: why she can’t just say with her hand on her hip, lol

Miany says:

Shout out to Jenie… cuz I feel the same about Frank, I always hear about him running his mouth. He comes across as arrogant with all that talking, mind you I’ve only heard 2 of his songs at most.

Milky says:

:wave: Good Morning
      Sandra
      Miany
      anna
      razzle dazzle dat gravi :spank:

Phillybruh says:

Good Morning, everyone!…One would think they want this case off there dockets ass quick as possible, why they keep going back to it is beyond me. On a side note I would like to know who called Frank and told him Chris was at the studio, on a night you weren’t planning on going to the studio,who set up this confrontation?

LadieLeo says:

*******************************
      my bestie use to laugh at me cause I kept a thesaurus/dictionary combo in the car and close by the phone at the house. We have a minister at church you always need one for. Thankfully you can look up stuff on the phone now, lol

LadieLeo says:

I bought that Frank Ocean cd from the BT man…he does that sing/rap stuff that’s out. Ion know who said that was the business cause its not :no:

FuturedocDonte says:

I seen a couple of times he has been photod picking up trash :shrugs: sninning and grinning. :lol: He has actually been seen doing that. Hell even TMZ was there tauting him :no: damn shame with them losers that work for tm z

libra80sbaby says:

I HOPE this aint no mural in a children’s center :no:

Miany says:

Miany , I’m not one for liking this dude :shrug: I get that Kanye West attitude vibe from this dude. I love my gay male friends, but his kind nah. They are very arrogant and you would think they would loosin up :tea: they bunghole loose enough

RegyBery says:

Chris brown is our Lindsay Lohan :tea:

Milky says:

who approved this mural at a children’s center. It looks kinda demonic!

Milky says:

you would think they would loosin up they bunghole loose enough

_________________________
      :dead:

RegyBery says:

Chris brown is our Lindsay Lohan

Not really :tea: Lindsey practically lives in jail every other month for atleast 2 to 3 days. CB remind me of Bobby

Milky says:

CB must’ve been :blunt: or :snort: when he painted that mural!

Anna says:

:waves: @ everyone. Hey Milky.

LadieLeo says:

CB remind me of Bobby
      *************************
      I love me some Bobby Brown….I’ve seen him in concert 3 times…..I be screaming BOBBY, BOBBY, BOBBY :danban: :danban1:

Too bad you couldn’t find one of the actual pics Sistah Sandra. The pic you have posted is at his house.

Anna says:

32 jeniefrumdabloc says:

RegyBery says:

Chris brown is our Lindsay Lohan

Not really Lindsey practically lives in jail every other month for atleast 2 to 3 days. CB remind me of Bobby

~~~~~~
      BOOOOOOOBBBBBBYYYYYY! Naw, Bobby did do jail time(many times). Has Chris spent time in jail?

Diva says:

:wave: Good morning and Happy :hump: day to all you all!!!!!
      Ok I need ya’ll to pray for my Uncle he is in critical condition and they are going to run tests on his lungs this morning. My heart is heavy cause he is my Mom’s last living brother and I know she is going to be devastated if something happens to him.

@Milky I :heart: you and that gravi is beautimous!

LadieLeo says:

CB remind me of Bobby
      *************************

:hahaha: Bobby does put on a good show :yes: drunk and everything :rofl:
      oh yeah :newpost:

NaijaGal says:

Chris brown is our Lindsay Lohan
      =========================
      lies

Unapologetic says:

Luvn :hugs: Can this nicca nutz breathe. Gawt damn!!! I’m sorry but this reaks of a Francine Ocean setup :coffee:

LadieLeo says:

**********************

Frank doesn’t rap….at all. I LOVE his CD. Differant strokes for differant folks.

It used to be interesting to me how whenever Chris gets in trouble for laying them paws on folks his fans blame the other person; Rihanna, Drake, Frank. Every single time. I’m used to it by now, but I wonder if his fans will ever admit his mind ain’t right and hold him responsible for his actions.

Diva

Prayer sent. Stay strong sis.

Miany says:

Good Morning Milky! Love the gravi
      @Jenie…yeah I feel the same. Comes across as entitled, like industry people have been hyping him up for years and he now acts like a bigger celeb than he is…dunno why he’s such a tight azz
      @LadieLeo…I don’t get down with the sing/rap thing…like make up your mind!! dayum autotune got these ‘artists’ acting up.

I.NealC says:

He Just Cant Catch A Break

AllNYC says:

Was the janitor there 24 hours a day?
      No, but you know Breezy wasn’t there outside of business hours.
      The janitor would be the person who would open and lock up.
      And what Chris Brown know about stripping and waxing floors?

AlabamaSky says:

They ARE losing their minds, and I’m bout to TOO, if they don’t leave my baby ALONE! So if his community service isn’t completed, what was he doing in Richmond all that time after he was placed on probation? He wasn’t just cleaning up community centers, he was picking up trash on the side of the road as well. But whatever :eyeroll:

dabunique says:

I don’t understand why its ok to insult Frank to make Chris look better … Frank is not arrogant, he’s actually mad kewl and down to earth … What i don’t understand is that if any of us did all da things Chris did, we’d be in jail for a while … lock his ass up so he might learn dat regardless of his celebrity status, in life when u do wrong, there are consequences