Tyrese Gibson and Rev. Run Offer Relationship Advice in New Book

Tyrese Gibson and Rev Run Release Book

RUN DMC’s Joseph “Rev Run” Simmons, 48, and R&B singer Tyrese Gibson, 34, wrote a book together titled Manology: Secrets of Your Man’s Mind Revealed.

The book which hit shelves Tuesday (Feb. 5) explores love and life and offers “struggling” women friendly advice on understanding the games your men play.

Manology The press release describes Manology as “a guide to regaining your relationship confidence and weeding out the cheaters, MANipulators, and pimps from the good men.” If that sounds familiar, it’s because Tyrese and Rev. Run used comedian and radio host Steve Harvey’s best seller, Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, as inspiration.

“Our prayer is that women that are hurting and disillusioned are able to find beauty in self,” write singer-turned-actor Tyrese Gibson and Rev. Run.

Tyrese and the good reverend were seen exiting the Pix11 Morning News studios in New York Wednesday, where they talked about their book. Tyrese is also on the hot seat for criticizing President Obama and Oprah Winfrey for ignoring the plights of black people (but I’ll save that discussion for another blog post).

Tyrese and Rev. Run’s relationship advice often conflicts, as in the single dad’s suggestion that women “live it up” and have sex on the first date if the “vibe and the chemistry is right.” Rev. Run, a married father of 6, takes a more conservative approach to sex on the first date: “I believe a woman should definitely keep herself in a position of mystery and mystique… if you want keep the dude,” Simmons said in an interview with USA Today.

You can purchase Manology by clicking here.

Photo: Derek Storm / Splash News

276 Responses to “Tyrese Gibson and Rev. Run Offer Relationship Advice in New Book”

daprinceofradio says:

awwwwww

:smack:

iAmChan says:

Per Twitter, Tyrese is the male equivalent to Fantasia, in terms of you know….um, book sense. So I will chalk this up as a book by Rev Run and an unknown writer that let Tyrese take the credit of his work. Dude sure can hold a tune tho.

Who ain’t giving relationship advice these days?

These hoes know who they wanna phuck mayne.

@CHAN
    __________________________________

I think Fantasia would be “in-salted” at that comparison.

Sweet-tea says:

LORD LORD LORD…Tyrese! Fine azz!

twerkthat says:

OH O.K :tea:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    Who ain’t giving relationship advice these days?
    These hoes know who they wanna phuck mayne.
    ^^^ Thank you MAN!! Kim & em shole do kno who they gonna phluck and how much they charging for the puss b4 they ever meet dude.

Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, as inspiration.

^^^ Which was garbage by the way :tea: if you ask me… All that crap in that book was common sense. My sister brought me that book and I was not impressed. Don’t get me wrong, it was truth, but did we really need a damn book for what he was saying. Then the sad part about, most of the women I know who loved that book, still in the same relationship situation :shrugs:

@ Man

She just can’t when for loosing can she?

I remember when I saw a tweet from Tyrese that stated the following:

Dear Pandora, I don’t know you, but everyone tells me you always play my music. Thanks!!!

Miany says:

Shouldn’t the pre-requisite to penning a ‘self-help’ book be not needing the ‘help’ your peddling?? who tf told TyTy ol single azz he was qualified to give advice.

iscream says:

Books: I gotta make it to Heaven for going thru Hell available at amazon, kindle and barnesandnoble…… #shamlessplug :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Who ain’t giving relationship advice these days?

I tell you what tho, I will listen to them before I listen to that damn Steve Harvey…

Milky says:

does Rev Run have on a mink shawl???

NaijaGal says:

if you wanna sit at barnes and noble and skim through it cool…if you want to spend your money and peruse cool, but if you take the chit they said to heart then I’m just gonna :haha:

LadieLeo says:

I remember when I saw a tweet from Tyrese that stated the following:

****************************************
    :dead: Wow

iAmChan says:

@ iscream…..book written by and plot please. The title sums up my life.

Naija :rofl: you betta say that ish :hahaha:

twerkthat says:

Sooooo this is the advice Tyrese is given :hahaha: this nucca maybe he should just stick with acting/singing and modeling wif his shirt off now that’s something i can get wif

NaijaGal says:

I just love how it’s always books for women to get their chit together like these nigguhs don’t be on their “ain’t chit” steez :yawn:

iAmChan says:

@ Sandra, is Tyrese a friend of the blog…or uhhh…..off limits from slander? I ask now, cuz if I continue, I may be on the Aint Shyt List pretty soon.

libra80sbaby says:

Ummmm Jody, sit cho azz down somewhere :coffee:

Sweet-tea says:

LORD LORD LORD…Tyrese! Fine azz!

The finest ones are the most messed up ones. Take this advice from your auntie: avoid the fine ones. :coffee:

Since we giving out books, I am reading a book called Proof of Heaven and its really interesting :rolleyes: if I can finish the damn book. Ugh when I finish this class I will though :yes:

twerkthat says:

Exactly :cosign:

Sweet-tea says:
    LORD LORD LORD…Tyrese! Fine azz!

Lawd aint that the truth :tea: I say preach that good word Sandra

iscream says:

@imchan

Author Iesha Womack if you go to amazon you can find it with the reviews (all four star).

libra80sbaby says:

Ummmm Jody, sit cho azz down somewhere

I just read this in ole girl voice :ghost:

NaijaGal says:

^^^DUHHHH don’t you know we (women) are responsible for ALL that is wrong in this world??? When a man neglects his responsibilities as a father? Blame the woman who got pregnant. When a man kills? Blame the mom (a woman) who raised him wrong….EVERYTHING is a woman’s fault….If a woman uses the word misogynistic to describe this mind set, they don’t change or improve theire mind set they just say… it’s her fault cuz a woman invented that word as well.

iAmChan says:

Tyrese should just sang the song like they tell him too, just as much as Rev Run should be doing some Hail Marys or “blessing” somebody JUST AS MUCH as Steve Harvey should be telling the jokes.

That being said, I can’t wait to got to New Orleans for Madi Gras! Owwwww!

Good luck to them. Relationship books are not a genre I’m interested in so no thanks.

GellySammich says:

but Naija they don’t give enough chits to read a book about getting right :shrug: women keep givin the goods to fools so fools will continue to be who they are

Bad Influence says:

did Run write this book while soaking in his tub? Was black lipped Tyrese in the bathroom with him? i have more questions but fugg this book tho..

why does Tiny and Toboggan look like that in that pic downstairs?

:huh:

@ NaijaGal

I think that men are quicker to embrace their inner “aint chit” before a woman is…

*Disclaimer*

NOT ALL WOMEN, and this is just the opinion of a man that confronted his inner aint chit at an early age.

MissHarlem says:

IDK get that money they way you see fit. No relationship advice book is for me. Hell I dont even do mags that has sex advice Cosmo etc that for me stopped when I wasnt a teen anymore. Cant say chicks dont need it bc there are some dumb ahem less informed people who do need to read about common sense bc after all it aint so common.

FuturedocDonte says:

Tyrese ain’t married :cuss: ain got nothing to learn from him. He tryna get on my level

*IDC

GAGIRL87 says:

I love Rev Run :love:

@MIANY

That is a woman’s fault tho.

Milky says:

:hi: @chan
    donte
    iscream

i guess i will speak to Sandra again!!!

Bad! :hug:

Milky says:

That is a woman’s fault tho.
    _____________________________
    #liestoldonsandrarose

And that Nigga just stopped saying VALENTIMES DAY!

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
    @MIANY
    That is a woman’s fault tho.
    ^^ I know.

@SANDRA
    “Who ain’t giving relationship advice these days?

It’s like I tell my female friends (but they don’t want to listen), men know what they are put on earth to do – and they are doing it whether you like it or not.”

So you puttin out a book Sandra? Chit, might as well. I think you and I could put one out.

“Men, They Goin Do What They Do, ACCEPT IT.”

Chit would sell billions.

hello WOMAN :waiting:

LadieLeo says:

JUST AS MUCH as Steve Harvey should be telling the jokes.
    ***********************
    :no: Steve came to J’ville some years back he was so unfunny. He was like why yall ain’t laughing these jokes funny *crickets*

NaijaGal says:

Tyrese just mad girls thought he was ugly and wouldn’t give him any before he got put on…he needs to seek counseling and let that bitterness go

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

That is a woman’s fault tho.
    **************************

Gellyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

is that that nigga @Man :huh:

@NAIJA
    “if the penis wasn’t such a well crafted muscle I’d probably go ahead and be lesbian but with only a feminine lesbian cause the butches be tripping too”

Lol. You can always switch back tho.

newmom87 says:

The only guidance book you will ever need is The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. These relationship books won’t help nun if your life ain’t in order.

Gigi26 says:

:no: I’ll pass cuz clearly Run is on marriage no 2 and Tyrese…yeah we know how that ended..

I’ll take the word of someone who openly acknowledges that they’re a fukked up person before writing like they’re perfect.

Diva says:

Hey ya’ll….I feel a little relief. I talked to my mama and she is in good spirits…thanks again for your prayers and uplifting words….Now who gone make me laugh by telling me what crazinest I’ve missed?

I just read this on my FB:

Two hours into my first day of work as a WalMart greeter, an ugly woman came in with her two kids.

Hearing her swear at them, I said, “Good morning, welcome to WalMart. Nice kids, are they twins?”

The mom answered, “Hell no, they ain’t twins. The oldest one’s 9, and the other one’s 7. Why would you think they’re twins? Are you blind or stupid?”

I replied, “I’m not blind or stupid. I just couldn’t believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day, and thank you for shopping at WalMart.”

My supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work.

GellySammich says:

:no: girls stop me from being lesbian. nothing to do with anatomy. that clingy “we needa talk everyday cuz we so in love” bullchit that chicks be on :no:

@BIRD
    ““When a man neglects his responsibilities as a father? Blame the woman who got pregnant. ”

That is a woman’s fault tho.
    **************************

I agree. We the ones picking these azzholes that we already know are azzholes when we let them raw dog. Like the prison guard. I’m in that category right with her minus the convict.”
    ________________________

All day. BUT, if a ninja marry you and don’t take care of his kids, that’s on him. That’s different.

Whats up

@ Milky
    Your Name Here
    Miss Harlem
    Man
    Miany
    Gelly
    Gagirl
    Donte
    Bad
    Jenie
    Bird
    Luvin
    Twerk
    Sweet
    Niaja
    Ladie
    Caramel #HeyBoo
    Sandra

If I missed ya, I didn’t see ya font.

capricorn83 says:

I like Rev. Run…Tyrese, not so much

:hug: DIVVVVaaaa GLAD U Feel BeTTer!

Someone gave me Steve Harvey’s book and I read it but majority of the book was not applicable to me nor my situation. I don’t think these self help books are the answer. As a semi-single woman, I can confirm that not all men are measured by the same ruler and by holding ALL men to an unrealistic standard of what your relationship “should be” determined by the likes of Steve Harvey or Rev. Run and Tyrese, is a recipe for disaster. I guess it’s a good outline but def not a Bible and a lot of this should be innate but there is a lot of trickery going on these days :lol:

FuturedocDonte says:

I can’t take relationship advice from no body that ain’t married…. Rev Run Ok… Tyrese :nono:

@Luvn thank you ma :hug:

IAMCHAN :hi: sir :)

FuturedocDonte says:

AND ONE OF MY COWORKERS IS MUSTY AS HEYULL :cuss:

@ YOUR NAME HERE!

Funny stuff there. I wouldn’t last an hour as a Walmart greeter.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

******************

I ain’t talking about hubby. I’m talking about baby daddy #1 (Got 2 of em. Hey I said I was stupid as the next chick)

Miany says:

:waves: Chan, Good Morning to you, sir.

LadieLeo says:

JUST AS MUCH as Steve Harvey should be telling the jokes.
    ***********************
    *****************

LOL.. why did I read that in his Steve Hightower voice :lol: “these jokes is funny”

Hey Chan

Hey Chan!! How are you bae? Did you sleep well? I missd u boo!

RegyBery says:

The finest ones are the most messed up ones.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    Preach Sandra!! I have accepted my fate that I’m gon b single for life. I refuse to put up with shenanigans from ANY man. I’m not built for that, but apparently woman are :tea: SN: I hate tyrese fine arse!!

So @ Caramel Cutie

I take it that my font is not as dark as the rest of these fine posters this morning. Good day ma’am :coffee:

Gigi26 says:

Wait this nig Rev Run got a church or sumthin?

@MIANY
    “To clarify… IDGAF who she let jizz out in her. If a baby was created BOTH should take care of it. If EITHER ONE decides not to take care of it THAT PARENT is the one who aint issh! The mom may be a ‘sucker for love’, mom may be ‘naive’ mom may even be ‘dumb’ but…..MOM isn’t responsible for DAD’s sorryness!”

Mom, and Mom alone decides to give birth. That’s on her and her alone.
    She need to accept that responsibility and quit blaming someone else for HER decision.

Miany says:

Maybe that’s why Steve ‘retired from standup’….I always thought he was funny on the radio…. I don’t like how Rickey Smiley over laughs at every one of his own jokes.

iAmChan says:

@ Caramel Cutie lol, see, every time I send a sharp comment, you hit me right in the face with a post…sorry boo. I slept great.

GellySammich says:

Kenya that’s part of his problem as an actor. He doesn’t have a “Steve Hightower voice” or any other voice that’s not his own. He plays Steve Harvey everywhere he goes.

LadieLeo says:

:hi: Chan

iAmChan says:

@ Man, we really gonna do this today?

NaijaGal says:

Wait this nig Rev Run got a church or sumthin?
    ====================
    NO :tea:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

‘Manology’ :think:

Chan :waves:

Divaaaa im tew happy u feel a lil better bew :hug:

@Man, u are something special :lol:

LadieLeo says:

Steve funny is small portions but a whole show…..I was like man I’m glad Monique was funny cause I was gonna need my money back.

Diva says:

So I take it I ain’t missed shyt this morning….nobody got carmelized other than Chan? He and Kenya still going hard at it :rofl:

LadieLeo says:

*in*

Miany says:

@Man…ok, I get it. Since she didn’t scrape the baby outta her, it’s her fault…thanks for explaining.

:tea: <—me NOT reading this book. like ever :tea:

Anna says:

82 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

Mom, and Mom alone decides to give birth. That’s on her and her alone.

~~~~~~~~~
    I keep forgetting, women get pregnant by themselves. Silly me. :lol:

*waits for it*

Bad Influence says:

way’min… que? :huh: nebbamind..

oh & heyyyy yaw! :waves: <—whip balm for Tyrese

*sigh* ermahgawd.. just..why :coffee:

********************

We gone have to agree to disagree on this here point. WE destroy our men by not expecting anything from them from birth and giving them the drawers when they don’t deserve for us to spit on them if they azz was on fire. Then we got the nerve to get mad when the nigra turn out to be the deadbeat he been showing us he was from day one. Me, I own my idiotic choices and keep it moving.

LadieLeo says:

don’t like how Rickey Smiley over laughs at every one of his own jokes.
    *******************
    He’s funny but he tells the same jokes. I just watched his comedy special the other day. It was the same church jokes…I go to church I know all them people too. We all got em in our church tell a new joke!

newmom87 says:

Dont be fooled men are just as bad if not worse than fine men with they no self-esteem arses. They be the first ones to cheat. Overweight ones as well #experiencespeaking

Bad Influence says:

FAY! :hug: listen here, im bout 2 order my Whip…how long do i have 2 wait to get it? :waiting:

WOMAN?!! Clearly thats not the way to greet me *sigh*

CHAN, GELLY :waves:

NAIJA :hug: divvvaaaa

@Chan, I do that to keep you on ya toes! I was seeing you bae.. I gotta keep ya interested :) All is well my dear

*falls* I knew it was coming! :happy:

newmom87 says:

“Ugly” men*

Harlem I spoke to you 97 posts ago! :lol:

iAmChan says:

I’m always down for a battle of the sexes, BUT in this case, the only way that a woman can make the decision to give birth or not ON THEIR OWN, is if they walk themselves to a sperm bank, choose specimen 39 to have impregnate her and go from there. Other than that, she aint skeeting in herself.

FAYLA :hug: hey hun

Hey FAY! :hug:

Gelly, we STAY >here< *finger 2 eye gesture thingy* :lol:

GELLY :lol: I know Im multitasking and was like Gelly spoke a min ago

Mom, and Mom alone decides to give birth. That’s on her and her alone.
    **********
    I actually agree with that.. **Don’t nobody hit me** I feel bad for “one night stands” or random hook ups that end up in pregnancy and clearly neither party intended for this to happen. Why should his life be changed completely b/c u decide to keep it? If a woman is promiscuous, there are ways to protect yourself from unwanted/unintended pregnancies that will save you alot of heartache down the road.

Bad Influence says:

Woman if u dnt get yo ass over here :hump:

Gigi26 says:

:lol: Then he need to STFU and open one…writing books with this lost idiot Tyrese is making me question if he was really ordained by Christ…

@Bird: I agree with you. Yes it takes two but when you choose the wrong mate, just be ready to deal with those consequences..Men don’t get off scott free either but if we demanded more from the get, we wouldn’t be left in such ****ty situations/circumstances sometimes. If we only realized the power we hold from within…

We wouldn’t be left with that stupid puta bytch fukkin off inmates raw. Ole nasty ass daddy issue having ass slore. They should leave her in the prison since she got so many fukkin prollems (shout out to A$AP Rocky) and let her be the prison pusscee. Take the kid from her too.

HIS :hug: well being that i’m damn near whipping erryday :crying: it shouldn’t take but a lil over a week.

AND for my SR whippasnappas (exclusive here 1st :grill: ) i’m starting the testing my hold serum in the next few weeks, who wants to be a tester? :waiting:

Bad Influence says:

@Chan, what kinda business thug :hahaha: ur gravi is tickling me…is that an office pahtay?

Miany says:

@Bird…I feel you, I get what you’re saying. I have friends in that situation and yes, they knew dude wasn’t gonna be shiii from day one. So yes the woman has a lot of the blame but…Does that make it right for him to not be shii?? Honestly….The men in my family ARE expected to be shii and they bet not be caught being a dead beat dad so, I can’t give out free passes. I don’t think WE should give out free passes because if we do, we’re part of the problem. We are setting low expectations.

Gelly & Harlem!! :hug: hey sweetcakes how’s life on today??

Chan

Divaaaa im tew happy u feel a lil better bew

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thank you hunni….I was just worried about my mama!!!!

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

HIS well being that i’m damn near whipping erryday it shouldn’t take but a lil over a week.

AND for my SR whippasnappas (exclusive here 1st ) i’m starting the testing my hold serum in the next few weeks, who wants to be a tester?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wave: me me me

yep Gellie, that is true..

Gigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :love: hello my brown beauty :2dance:

@ Fay Where is the love? :coffee:

GellySammich says:

:woohoo: <— running around screaming MEEEEEEE!!! FAYLA!!!! I got 97lbs of hair on my head right now WAITING for whip products…. *coughs*cleansingconditioner*coughs*

*sigh* ermahgawd.. just..why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: err time I see ermahgawd

MissHarlem says:

:chase: <— me really running FIANNNCEEEE I miss that ***** :hump: (I censored myself but you know what I mean)

FAYLLAAAA expound on the serum but of course I will test

newmom87 says:

^^^yup..think u doing something by giving an ugly dude a chance?? child boo…Like I said…Trifiling comes in all ages, shapes, genders, races, etc.

:crying: yaw please pray fa meh. ion wanna be a mean bitch on my page but it may be finna happen yall :cuss:

Gigi26 says:

BAAAAADDD DARLING!! :hugs:

A bish done had two nosebleeds today :no: One getting some chocolate cake too :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

What is really going on? I don’t read “relationship” books nor do I take dating advice from these so-called “relationship gurus.” Trust and believe it is not hard out there for Black women to find a man. The problem is that Black males have been brainwashed by the media into thinking that their lives will drastically improve if they date, marry, and/or proliferate outside of the Black race. Rev. Couch Potato (because he sure is not into running or jogging) and Mr. Latina Skirt Chaser Gibson need to find a real job. If you want an overweight pseudo preacher or a pseudo-celeb whose heyday is behind him (who in the world would try to form a group with Tank or Genuine (Genuine put on a “show” at my cousin’s hole in the wall for 3k… :rofl: ). Just go away! :hurl:

@ Bad Influence

Lol @ business thug…..I go to the office with my pistol in my briefcase, never know when you gotta strong arm a nugga!

Naw, but that was a “Mixer” for the grown folks on New Years weekend. 25 n up to weed out the babies.

@BAD INFLUENCE

I almost think you kinda missed a nigga.
    :D

Gigi26 says:

I wish a fat nigga would play me…nope this is why some sort of standard is necessary..I would hate myself afterwards :lol:

I wonder how Faith and Charlie Baltimore felt when they realized that **** dead eye muthabytch Biggie was cheatin on em both? Like I would come close to killing myself :lol:

A B C D E F G MISSH is in this piece :hug:

twerkthat says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I just read this on my FB:

My supervisor said I probably wasn’t cut out for this line of work.

I died :rofl: too funny i don’t blame her i wouldda said some slick shiat like that too

newmom87 says:

Thank you! @miany I could slap my old self for having that mindset lol

iAmChan says:

@ Gigi26, I would think that fat dudes would be too insecure to cheat on a pretty thang like faith. Biggie was a real life MythBuster

*sigh* ermahgawd.. just..why <—THIS!!!! :hahaha:

SToooooooooop :lol:

Chan,

the luv seems to have carmelized like so many onions :( :no:
    Harlem

it’s of course all natural not a gel, but has gel-like properties. like smoothing down edges, really good for setting curls, braids, twists, etc, strengthens hair, adds shine. made from flaxseeds, aloe, honey, vit e, & tea tree oil :dance:

so that’s
    Diva
    Gelly
    Harlem
    :yahoo:

Gigi26 says:

————————————————-
    You know DO NOT…this about the first time I say :cosign: with yo crazy self :lol: you ain’t lying here…

@MIANY
    “ok, I get it. Since she didn’t scrape the baby outta her, it’s her fault…thanks for explaining.”

Your welcome. But she also could stopped herself from receiving it or took the 15 or so birth control methods available to her too.

But yeah, now you getting it.

twerkthat says:

Hey Chan :hi:

:wave: hey Naija

*sighs*

So Tyrese STILL hasn’t found a way to just be fine as hell and stfu huh??? ehh well, they can take this book, Keith Sweat’s book and Steve Harvey’s book and SHOVE it…I could go on an on about how WOMEN looking for love goes AGAINST the laws of nature but it ain’t even worth it… :lol:

Like I would come close to killing myself

~ ~ ~ ~
    :rofl: thats funny as haYle . . ButtuMH yeah DAT dudes cheat too.Ny Ex whom i Call CHEESEBALL Slim . . Ummh yeah

@ Fay

I was Whipped til you stood me up at the mall….TELL THAT!!! lol

@Chan

you thought Faith was PRETTY??? :shocked:

She was basic as hell to me… :lol:

@FAY . . :wave:
    ION rollerset or do much to my hurrr so I wont even waste ur time :| but i :love: my WHIP!!!

@ Fay

I was Whipped til you stood me up at the mall….TELL THAT!!! lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :smack: not another lovers quarrel :rofl:

@LuVn, i cant help it…like, WHY?? :rofl:

@Chan, i undersatnd :lol:

@Man, i do miss yo ignant ass font bew :D

Fiance…woman o’ mines :love: come get it *bites lip*

ummm Miss Gigi, im not gonna tolerate ur shyt 2day hunty.. :nono: u cutting up rofl

Miany says:

@Donna…Ironically the reverand wrote a book aimed at women. Mind you ‘the good book’ touches on a man finding his woman.

===========================
    faith ain’t that cute though :tea: my opinion of course :D

NAIJA :danaban: I liked that

FAYLA oh I am soooo in there try and not make me a tester and it will be your last font :lol: Damn I gotta order more whip :sad:

@DONNA
    “you thought Faith was PRETTY???

She was basic as hell to me”

Just talkin physically, she was out of Biggie’s league.

* :danban: hmph

me too Fay! GIMME!!!!

@ Donna del Gatto

When I was a teen, Faith was sexy. I ain’t know any better!

Theres an ADT ad up top.

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

Chan,

the luv seems to have carmelized like so many onions
    Harlem

so that’s
    Diva
    Gelly
    Harlem

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :woohoo: going for a roller set this weekend

newmom87 says:

@donotdeleteme that is so true. My hubby talks about this all the time. Even tho his mom is high yella he agrees that young men are constantly being brainwashed to think light skin and exotic women are the best, most beautiful, marriage material etc..

@BAD INFLUENCE
    “@Man, i do miss yo ignant ass font bew :D

You want this :sperm: so bad… Stop denying yourself.

Miany says:

EXACTLY….you get what I’m saying…a man is supposed to find his wife…not a woman scheming, plotting, researching, and driving herself crazy trying to find her husband… :no:

GellySammich says:

*waitin for my gravi to change so FAY can see what she just got herself into*

NaijaGal says:

Mind you ‘the good book’ touches on a man finding his woman
    ===========================
    :preach: and Thank You…when a man findeth him a wife, he finds a good thing…Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh….but that’s only 4 lines and that’s not enough for a book :tea:

@ luVn_liFe…

I am so in the dark with this ADT business. Care to fill me in?

@Man

I can agree with that…

GellySammich says:

Diva howz your naturals coming along?

Miany says:

@Fay..If you need any more testers I’d be willing to test for you.
    @Man…You may be right. Thank you sir.

@DONNA
    “So Tyrese STILL hasn’t found a way to just be fine as hell and stfu huh??? ehh well, they can take this book, Keith Sweat’s book and Steve Harvey’s book and SHOVE it…I could go on an on about how WOMEN looking for love goes AGAINST the laws of nature but it ain’t even worth it… ”

Women buy the books. That’s the bottom line.

If they had a instruction book on how to love a woman nair ninja would buy that chit.

NaijaGal says:

Just talkin physically, she was out of Biggie’s league.
    ===========================
    chit…flashes back to the I remember video…nah kid they fit

iAmChan says:I am so in the dark with this ADT business. Care to fill me in?
    ~ ~ ~
    :lol: you dont see the ADT Ad up top? :think:

luVn_liFe… says:

Theres an ADT ad up top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Does Kenya know this? :rofl:

@NEW MOM
    “My hubby talks about this all the time. Even tho his mom is high yella he agrees that young men are constantly being brainwashed to think light skin and exotic women are the best, most beautiful, marriage material etc..”

:facepalm:

So…I’m watching Death at a Funeral and my chest already hurts from coughing but this fool keeps talking to the plants and statues…Lordt!

twerkthat says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MIANY

Mom, and Mom alone decides to give birth. That’s on her and her alone.

Oh lawd this can’t be life :smack: these are jokes NO?

DTowns Finest says:

Why is it always books for women on keeping and maintaining a man and weeding out the bad ones? Wjere are the books for the men on how to grow up and treat a woman and how not to run off and leave your children? no:

@ Man says

Women buy the books. That’s the bottom line.

—–

NOT a Nair. Yeen lying bout that. Ion need no help dammit.

NaijaGal says:

Women buy the books. That’s the bottom line.
    =========================
    real chit :fistbump:

Bad Influence says:

@Man, well now ur just being ridiculous…what imma do with ur lil ass duck? :huh:

@NAIJA
    “Just talkin physically, she was out of Biggie’s league.
    ===========================
    chit…flashes back to the I remember video…nah kid they fit
    ________________________

Naw, no way! See, Faith was a hood and a lil busted but Biggie looked like a turd. A turd with Down Syndrome!

**R.I.P., you still my nigga B.I.G.!**

GellySammich says:

<—- Whip this head into shape!

NaijaGal says:

Just talkin physically, she was out of Biggie’s league.
    ===========================
    chit…flashes back to the I remember video…nah kid they fit

:rofl: :rofl:

The only thing I will agree with is that Faith was very photogenic…so she appeared good on film, but you could tell it was a whole lotta weave, makeup, and good lighting going on…and her body was ehhh…. :lol:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I LOL @ you b/c you be going HAM! I thought I was passionate about my ish… Personally I’ve never been passed over/up due to my skin tone so I cannot confirm or deny your light skin/dark skin/white skin theory. Ion really care what the masses are doing. :tea:

@NAIJA
    “Women buy the books. That’s the bottom line.
    =========================
    real chit ”

I’m waitin on Mike Tyson and Chris Brown to write a collabo r/ship book.

:stop: does Run have on a mink cape? :rofl:

iAmChan says:

@ luVn_liFe… I am as lost as two lil boys fugg…..nevermind.

I am trying to get the correlation between ADT and my e-boo.

:kiss: anytwhere you want

@CHAN
    “Women buy the books. That’s the bottom line.

—–

NOT a Nair. Yeen lying bout that. Ion need no help dammit.”

As the eloquent Juicy J says:

“You can say no to ratchet puzzy, but Juicy J caint.”

A-phuckin-Men.
    :yes:

Gelly-your hair is beautiful! And face too!

MissHarlem says:

CHAN your boo clld the cops bc her ADT sign was “stolen” wasting tax payers dollars at that. Your welcome :coffee:

Miany says:

CARAMEL!!! Stop akinn like u dont see ur e-man here askin for the story bout the ADT sign.

I’m waitin on Mike Tyson and Chris Brown to write a collabo r/ship book.

___________________________

And the name of the book will be “think like a fist and not like a slap”

thanks YNH. but it’s so much of it :no:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

===========================
    faith ain’t that cute though my opinion of course

_________________________________

I posted a while back how this fat arse Bluto looking negro who messed with my head and my heart. I gave him credibilty and self-esteem. Should have left his arse in self-loathing mode! :mad:

:whistle:

Don’t trust that fat b*stard over there…
    Leaving his fat essence in the air…
    That chunky, funky, overweight monkey…
    Don’t trust that fat b*stard…OVER THERE!

#GLAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST

NaijaGal says:

I’m waitin on Mike Tyson and Chris Brown to write a collabo r/ship book.
    ==========================
    prologue by Chad Johnson…

GellySammich says:

Diva howz your naturals coming along?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I haven’t relaxed………that’s a good thing…I’m going this weekend to get this gray covered up and get a rollerset….

@Gelly

:love: nice hair bew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :ghost:

Bad Influence says:

Gelly u kewt ass bish!! love the mane suga :yes:

Harlem, WHO U SMOOCHING ON??? better be me :D

Ruh Roh…If he finds out about the ADT sign mess he is gonna take his e-love back.

**************
    Chan, bae, it’s nothing.. Please let it go. All is well.

*raised brows* :tea:

Gigi26 says:

————————————-
    AND THIS :applause: I am dealing with a friend and her issue with not having a husband…she done went off on a trip to find her one and came back with nothing but fukk stories…I could do nothing but :no:

I enjoy my singlehood..

@ MissHarlem

Nahh, yo……tell me that ain’t what happened. Y’all just playing right?

Bad Influence says:

Don’t trust that fat b*stard over there…
    Leaving his fat essence in the air…
    That chunky, funky, overweight monkey…
    Don’t trust that fat b*stard…OVER THERE!
    _________________________________________________________________

:crying: :ghost:

Donna del Gatto says:

@Gelly

nice hair bew!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    yessssssssssss ma’am…you are a doll baby too!

Action Jacksonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :hug:

Miany says:

Don’t trust that fat b*stard over there…
    Leaving his fat essence in the air…
    That chunky, funky, overweight monkey…
    Don’t trust that fat b*stard…OVER THERE! :danban: <~~~ Jammin to this

DTowns Finest says:

***********************

This….is….not….funny… but y am I laughing: :rofl:

@CHAN
    “<— has never been with a light skinned chick. Why? Ion emm know. Now I don't go by the skin tone theory really, but some of em don't really appeal to me. A sexy woman is a sexy woman, skin tone be damned."

All day. I ain't eva met a ninja turn down some fine hoe's puzzy cause she dark.

I think these ugly hoes be tellin themselves they can't get a ninja cause they dark when in fact they just ugly. :shrugs:

@ Caramel Cutie

And what do you have to say about said “ADT Sign Theft” allegations ma’am?

DoNotDeleteMe says:

@Caramel Cutie:

Just keep me in your prayers! :pray:

Well Hello OTBizzle!!!

group :hug: thanks guys

now… Fayla… can you also look into an automatic braiding machine :waiting:

newmom87 says:

@man :shrugs: I hear him talk to his lil brother and younger cousins telling them not to be caught up on white girls, Spanish girls, light skin, etc just because they look like what u see on tv. He just thinks men should look deeper and not automatically dismiss black women /brown girls.

Caramel Cutie says:

**************
    Chan, bae, it’s nothing.. Please let it go. All is well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    lawd Jesus….that day was fuggin HILARIOUS! :rofl: Chan I even found the missing sign and had it as my gravi

Gigi26 says:

Gelllaaay you’se a cute broad! Hide yourself from OB when she slides through :lol:

OB you’se mah nigga!

:facepalm: :rofl:

Not THIS discussion again! *slaps knee:

MissHarlem says:

CHAN wish I could say we was joking but nah

FIANCE of course I said anywhere you like :grin:

YNH you font like you feel better is this true? if not then :hug:

OTB :kiss: sending good vibes your way

Friendly-ssssss :hug: I see yall in here letting folks font their hearts out :heart: .. Whew chile..

Bad Influence says:

I’m weak because i wanna know how one leaves a “fat essence” in the air :hahaha:

@ Caramel Cutie

And what do you have to say about said “ADT Sign Theft” allegations ma’am?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ask her to get you a copy of the police report :rofl:

Miany says:

@GIGI…where tf did she go to find this man…chicks goin on trips to find ‘D’???? where dey do dat at? …lol…but, for real what did she expect to find on this trip?

newmom87 says:

**********
    So your husband believes this? Are you high yella? Is your relationship based on the your high yellowness? I think in real life, men are much deeper than this. #experience

MissH-My chest and back are sore from all the coughing but I’m about 75%.

Gelly!! :love: you are a beauty & i lubbs yo hurr! yeah u gone need that serum doe :yes:

@NEWMOM
    “I hear him talk to his lil brother and younger cousins telling them not to be caught up on white girls, Spanish girls, light skin, etc just because they look like what u see on tv. He just thinks men should look deeper and not automatically dismiss black women /brown girls.”
    ____________________________

So basically get with an ugly woman cause she’s nice like he did?
    :blink:

:facepalm:

Gyps!

GellySammich says:

Gigi I’ve already assigned myself to somebody’s list. She gon notice me one day :love:

Chan! :blink: :nono: i aint stand u up, i went to the wrong theater :kona:

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

Mom, and Mom alone decides to give birth. That’s on her and her alone.
    **********

Really ok so it’s okay for the woman’s life to be changed in an instance Lawd WHYyyyy :wail: the man has no responsiblity in this at all because they don’t make protection for men or what???? very curious to know the reason :waiting: go on i’ll wait

Gigi26 says:

My sister just told me she’s going to purchase this book…

I am disowning her ass.

Bad Influence says:

so Fay aint see my raised hand yo?

GELLY you are cute :coffee:

Bad Influence says:

Kinda like how some folks leave a shytty mist…you ever go in the restroom and see two folks walk out of two of the stalls but one of them may appear to have left more of an “essence” behind than the other? Don’t act like it’s just me….. :vomit:

Hide yourself from OB when she slides through
    ___________________________

*shy wave* hi OTBey

I WISH a bish WOULD bite MY sammich up in here. :huh: :pray: a nigga got Jesus sized balls..

Bad Influence says:

ooooh who Gelly tryna bag :waiting: tell me. im good at keep secrets…just a one word hint shall do :D

DoNotDeleteMe–yes! I will do.. send :pray: up for ya! LOL

I’m weak because i wanna know how one leaves a “fat essence” in the air

I lost all kinds of soda to the keyboard :hahaha:

@GELLY

Please confirm you over 18.

Ty says:

Yall coming upstairs or do I have to read through all these comments to catch up :waiting:

Gellie! You’re so pretty :)

:karate: bitches done went & got back up for that keke palmer pic! :rofl: lawd what have i gotten into??

oops keeping*

im sheepy :yawn:

:wave: <— lilacs..purple :heart: @Sammich

where fo is Milky at?

:whistle: tell me have you seen her

Ty says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@GELLY

Please confirm you over 18.

Please confirm that u are over 3ft :coffee:

Man I’ll be 30 in March. old.as.chit. *sigh*

@ Fay

I swea I said the silver screen, which was rite cross the street from my job, cross the parkin lot actually…but we was beefing on going to see Django (which was a good movie)

I was so distraught that I moved!

Gigi26 says:

——————

She went to the motherland…Nigeria and said she was gonna find her hubby…I told her ass go about it different, just have a good time and let shyt just happen, but nooooooooooooooo she wanna go there and waste good outfits on these trashbag ass negroes…I said you came back with anything good she says nah they not serious. Well you fukkin em without em doing anything then yeah you ain’t coming back with nothing.

Caramel Cutie says:

Gellie! You’re so pretty
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now this ^^^^^^^^^^ we can agree on :thumbsup:

:newpost: on Beyonce

Fayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl: :rofl: I was reading that one.. 0_0

Miss Congeniality@ Bad

YNH good to hear so by weeks end you will be 100

Man I’ll be 30 in March. old.as.chit. *sigh*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I guess my azz is ancient…you bet not laugh

newmom87 says:

@man since when did brown skin = ugly? Proved my point as to how u think.

@caramel I have brown skin. Our daughter is light skin. That exactly what my hubby talks about tho , many men are not much deeper not all but many young ones.

*not laughing@ Diva*

YNH good to hear so by weeks end you will be 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :wave: Harlem hey bew…..did yo see Dallas monday night…that JR Ewing is that ninja…..Cliff Barnes still don’t stand a chance with JR in the mix……. love it….

*not laughing@ Diva*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *raises hand with the arthritis to throw my bengay at chu*

Diva get upstairs

@NEW MOM
    “@man since when did brown skin = ugly? Proved my point as to how u think. ”

It proves that you are looking for something that isn’t there. If you read my comment, wehre did I say brown skin = ugly?

SMH. These low self esteem people getting out of hand.

Sweet-tea says:

iAmChan wha up boo!

Sweet-tea says:

I hear ya Auntie San!

newmom87 says:

@man I’m in good spirits and not taking anything u say serious or coming at you like ‘that’ I’ve been a fan of your comments since being a lurker since maybe 2010.

@NEW MOM
    “I’m in good spirits and not taking anything u say serious or coming at you like ‘that’ I’ve been a fan of your comments since being a lurker since maybe 2010.

U said “So basically get with an ugly woman cause she’s nice like he did?” And I’m brown skin. So that’s how it read/sounded. I am going to slowly walk away from this discussion lol”

And how I know what color you are? Even if I did, it doesnt’ matter because after that I said:

“No, I get it. Seriously. I just think the whole “light skin is being marketed/promoted” stuff is bullchit.”

You proved MY point since I made no mention of dark skin being ugly or even knowing your skin tone but u automatically thought that’s what it meant. smh.